• Pros

• "It's an easy to use tool with advanced functionality, lots of features and easy to understand interface, has lots of convenient reports and dashboards"

• "Overall customer experience. Usability Relevant project management approach. Great visual design. Great and quick customer support"

• "Really quick and easy to use. Very initiative user interface for tracking projects, with dynamic filtering. Upload MS Project files is good."

• Cons

• "I think woud be good dont need to save each operation you do, is needed to implement an autosave. "

• "Initially, i didn't know they offered implementation support so getting started was a bit difficult but easily sorted out"

• "Interface a little spartan and plain, and I traed far to find a cons,not good for small project teams? but not bad. don't bring me coffee?"

Browse ITM Platform Reviews

Zoe from Celanese

Industry: Chemicals

All the features we need, intuitive to my users and fast to deploy

I have experience with many of the PPM solutions out there (Clarity, Daptiv, Planview etc) and ITM Platform allowed us to have the whole organization performing at 100%, in a very short time, with all the benefits a serious PPM solution must deliver.

Pros

Great portfolio management and program/project prioritization, along with waterfall and agile methodologies built in. We were up and running in less than a week, which is --compared to other PPM solutions I've used- Usain Bolt-like performance. We also use the bot on Slack for users who don't need to use it intensively. The support service is quite efficient --and included in the price, which again makes a difference-

Cons

Some project managers are used to MS Project on the Gantt planning part. Maybe a desktop version of the Gantt would help. It's not on Gartner's or Forrester's reports, which makes it a bit harder when it comes to make a decision.

Johan Andres from PUNTO DE PAGO S.A.S.

You notice the change when you have an application to manage work times!

In general it is a very complete application as I said before, I have had the pleasure of using several applications for the use of work times and none compares to it. It is an excellent application and very easy to handle.

Pros

Actually what I like the most is that it does not leave any field on the outside, it takes into account all aspects of any business. as are the expenses, budgets, times, activities, projects, among many other things. another interesting thing is that it does not require an application installed to use it, it is impressive the ease of use of this application when you have a good internet connection

Cons

It is very complete the application would not change anything.

Edin from Correos Express

Information

Good in general, very usefull

Pros

Very important as a support of the company projects.

Cons

It a little bit difficult to use at the beeginning

ITZEL from GRUPO AUDACE

Industry: Food Production

A powerfull tool to manage your project portfolio!

Pros

The excellent cost-benefit relationship, it helps your company from strategic to operational perspectives with a fairly accessible price. ITM Platform helps you in each project management process groups (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing), making it possible to work collaboratively.

Cons

The way ITM Platform calculate "earned value metrics", you can't do a correct analysis if you only focus on work hours instead of projects cost and date of completion. Other thing is the customer service, even when the support team answer to you in a very fast way, they do not resolve always your problems but they take them into consideration for further platform updates.

Michael from Spire Healthcare

Easy to use but lacks the advanced features.

Our customer experience was a bit disjointed and delayed, however I understand this is being or has been addressed.

Pros

Cons

Reporting could be better, most data will export as spreadsheet. There is no standard report for Project Mangers to export for Project Sponsors, the expectation is that all users will use the portal.

John from Graebel

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A Customizable Software with Excellent Support

So far it has been favorable. There are a few pain points, but not too bad.

Pros

There is a great deal that is customizable in the views and has ability for custom fields. This allows us to present the reporting as our executives wish to see it while still providing functionality for the PMs

Cons

There is a lot of 'click' fatigue. You cannot assign one member multiple tasks at once. There is no drag and drop functionality in the Gantt screen. The Gantt bars cannot be customized with colors to show red, yellow, and green tasks. There are not color options in the program progress area, and pink/salmon look a lot like red, which usually translates to at risk. ALSO and most importantly. There is no way to permanently delete a project without ITM's help. We know about the inactive portal, but this does not meet our needs. We want to use this as a TAC portal, so not being able to permanently delete rejected projects will clutter up the projects that have been completed that we do want to maintain visibility on.

Reasons for Choosing ITM Platform

usability and functionality. Also we received some free licenses as a promotion

Alberto from SEIDOR DIGITAL

Excellent Project Portfolio Management tool

We are using ITM to control operations for our team of consultants. Its simplicity and flexibility allowed us to deploy and train people very quicky. We are planning to extend our use to ITM to other areas.

Pros

ITM is a flexible platform useful not only to control individual project execution, but to control the whole project porfolio. It's a tool useful for the Project Manager, the Project staff and also for management. It has all functionalities we needed at a reasonable price.

Cons

Integration with other tools may be improved

Nicolo from Subaru

Best value for money PM tool

Pros

The best thing about ITM Platform is that it is a complete tool, you have all the features you can ask for. There are some details that I love about it, for example the fact that you need to save whenever you make changes to a project (no annoying autosave that slows everything down). Also customer support was great. Best value for money.

Cons

I am less happy with the "social" aspect of the tool. While definitely functional I found it to be not so intuitive. This may be also caused by the fact that we didn't use much this feature internally.

Jorge from Project Management Consultant

ITM PM Software

Pros

functions Friendly Porfolio Management kanban

Cons

Report view for guest users cost management kanban task integration with timeline

Reasons for Choosing ITM Platform

Benefit vs price Friendly user Risk management Kanban board

Alejandro from Alo Global Technologies

WOW, do you look for all in one Portfolio & Project Management software? look no more

Portfolio & Project Management SaaS this is the king

Pros

This do everything, Program, project and Task Management, team assignation, calculation of budget and deviations, risk analysis, parchases, time, money and resource tracking, communication in all levels, chat, emails with notifications, team time tracking, multi currency, multi region, Documentation repository and management. Everything! and for $25 per user/month its great.

Ainhoa from ONYRIQ

Industry: Research

The perfect Project Management tool

From the very different PM softwares I tried, ITM is one of the most complete applications. You will need few days to get used to it (due to the high number of functionalities it has), but is friendly for users, has a lot of customizable parts that allows you to make the most of your projects in very different levels. They have include all you need to help you managing company, projects, tasks and team. I would point the web response time as the unique issue to get improved. Furthermore, I will recommend ITM because their customer support, they answer you rapidly and resourcefully.

Pros

I like the customized properties and fields in the different categories. The huge amount of properties and fields make clearer the project management tools. It is an easy way to track the project and team work charges, applied efforts, budget and actions. Moreover an extra point is the summaries of programs and projects evaluating the main indicators (money, time and work hours). The functionality of purchases and revenues display a good option to track the account and assets of the company.

Cons

Web response time is sometimes slow. I would add the possibility to associate a project to more that a client. Although the application is very friendly user I would try to get a modern or fresh design to make it more attractive.

Response from ITM Platform

Replied February 2017

Ainhoa, thank you so much for your review! As you know, we strive to offer great customer support to help all our users excel at what they do. Thanks also for suggesting the integration with Hubspot, it's an interesting feature that we will consider including in our roadmap.

Linky from Virtual Project Consulting

ITM contains all the features you could possibly want in a PPM tool with good customer support.

I see a huge improvement in team collaboration. Improvement in Portfolio Management due to custom reporting and the ability to export to Excel. Cost Management: It's the first tool I use where the budget makes sense. The top down budget consists of figures from the business case. The bottom up budget is built from the estimates I put in. You can then directly compare with actual values. Resource Management is a huge time saver and the timesheet feature. Methodology: It's fully configurable and it makes provision for a combination of Kanban boards and Gantt views which satisfy both the traditional and Agile PM's.

Pros

I like the user-friendly interface which means users require little training. It's fully configurable to make it custom to your organization's processes and terminology. Because it's cloud-based it can literally be implemented within weeks instead of months. You have an unlimited document repository for all your projects. It makes provision for projects and workflow, is fully compatible with MS Project and Outlook. You can use it for resource management including timesheets and managing capacity and demand across all projects. For teamwork it has a built-in social communication network. It allows you to manage all costs and budget, even internal and charge-out rates if you're a consulting firm. You can also use it for supplier and customer management. For PMO's and Portfolio Managers it caters for Dashboard Reporting, KPI's and alignment with business objectives or strategies. For the Agile and blended with Agile PM's, it has a Kanban Board function and a Task Management functionality. Lastly I like the API's that makes it compatible with any third party solutions.

Cons

When you import Microsoft Project Plan, it doesn't bring the resource names across. You have to add the resource names separately and add them to the plan. Also you cannot export the MS Project Plan out again.

Marina from Activa Mutua

Implementing project management with the help of ITM

User support has been fast and effective. The section of "Team", with the matrix of Components, Tasks and Responsibilities in the tasks gives a complete, fast and clear vision. In the Gantt, it is very practical to be able to change data of the tasks and the degree of progress. Automatically, you can check degree of progress of the whole project. Regarding Monitoring and Documents, I highlight the ease of adding some and others. In Project Documents, it is very useful to see to which task the documents have been linked. The monitoring reports are added in a simple way and provide a valuable contribution to the lessons learned. Program monitoring has been very useful for me to see the progress of the related projects together. Another aspect that I have valued a lot has been the documentation sent (e-books, articles ...), which has been very motivating for me in my role in the Project Support Office. Finally, assess the excellent professionalization of the entire ITM team with which I have been in contact.

Pros

In general, the clarity with which the concepts are displayed on the screen is very practical and intuitive to record the project manager, showing the key elements to him and to the project team.

Cons

In "Services" I have missed a calendar, in the style of the Gantt, to visualize the key dates.

Wilfred from Punto de Pago S.A.S.

Quality of the platform

ITM is a platform that has given me a pleasant experience because it allows me to manage in a very fast way the tasks of the members of my team of work. I can manage times and see the performance reports that help me know in advance if the objectives are being met. When I was a team member it allowed me to know exactly the activities that I had to do during the day and in this way I could organize my time to execute them. It is a very good tool !!!

Pros

What I liked most about the software is the ease it gives me to organize and manage my team's tasks

Cons

Of the platform I have no complaints, possibly the only thing that bothers me is that in some browsers it is not loaded in a friendly way

Johan Andres from punto de pago S.A.S

excellent software

that overvall experience is very pleasant for me and all the users of the company because make more easier the comunication of the things to do in a project

Pros

that make my organzation work more efficient and all the people that use the software, can use it in a very comfortable way and have a very good support line that helps with any trouble or doubt that you have

Cons

that dont show a view of a single day only you can see the weekend day also dont have the way to do that show the holly days

Jos Antonio from Lits E-Business

Easy, brilliant, smart and cutting edge technology

An overall control of my project portfolio, with several complex projects running at once it's easy to lose track of them or for little details to be ignored, and also allowed me to work in several methodologies at once

Pros

Cons

It's an online software, which means you are limited to places where you have a stable connection for it to sync or to upload changes

Macarena from Fleischmann

Industry: Civil Engineering

The best solution

My name is Macarena, and I work as a "project analyst" in a chilean company. It's name is Fleischmann, and we are specialized ir electrical engeneering, system control and climatization for big buildings. The managers where looking for a solution to the inestability and disorder of the design department, so they wanted to start controlling the worked hours of the members of the design team. I was incharged of doing the research, so I evaluated at least 12 different ERP platforms, and ITM was one of them. It was the one that I liked the most and the managers too, so we started the free trial and it is awesome how this program shows the reality of the department. ITM can do everything that we needed it for. Now we've finished the free trial, we are going to have the 1 month trial that costs $99, so we decided to include more deparments in this. Of course, we know it is not perfect, but at least it will show us all the estimated numbers that we need to understand where are we failing in this department, and although it takes a lot of time to get it in practice, we have an awesome helper to do it (Enrique Tapia).

Pros

The simplicity The functions The information that can make you see the real stato of your projects

Cons

The project manager license has too little functions

Response from ITM Platform

Replied February 2017

Macarena, thanks for your review. We'll keep doing our best to support Fleischmann!

Manuel from Logistics and Supply Chain

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

A good PMI oriented project management tool

ITM is a really good project management tool for companies which have a good level of project management maturity. I have gained better control of my programs and projects using this tool

Pros

Easy to use Configuration and all parameters that can be used Flexibility Adherance to PMBOK of Project Management Institute SaaS product

Cons

Reporting should be improved Time tracking is not very friendly and not easy to integrate with other tools (e.g. JIRA) Projects integration from JIRA should be more parametrized, otherwise transfer to ITM too many data which produce rubbish Do not allow to have a sub-program belonging to a program.

Digital consultant

I am a regular user of ITM platform, and I could not substitute it for anithing else. It is perfect for a mid size organization, and specially for a profesional services firm (which is my case)

Pros

Ease of use Overall functionalities, and very good value per money Very short curve of learning Good management tolls (reports, KPIs) Performance of SaaS solution Excelent quality of service

Cons

Some web messages The mobile app could take more functionalities

Alberto from Telefonica On The Spot Services

Complete Project Management tool

Our experience with ITM Platform has been very good. We have been working with her for a long time and she has helped us a lot in making a much more professional, controlled and efficient project management. It is a highly recommended tool.

Pros

ITM is a very complete platform that includes the entire life cycle of a project and later allows you to join it to a service.

Cons

Have a document manager structured by folders. That would be great!

Complete feature set for a very decent price

I have seen many different project management platforms with at first sight fancy interfaces, but it is hard to find one that gives you all the features that ITM Platform for this price.

Pros

The combination of both classic waterfall and Kanban projects is very interesting and useful. Projects are neatly integrated into platforms and the portfolio, and for both projects and programs the system provides a comprehensive set of KPIs and dashboards. The platform is also very customisable as you can add custom fields, integrate with Jira and Zapier and import your projects from MS Project. For the more tech savvy there is also the option to integrate directly with the platform's APIs. Also to can start using the platform quickly, as your own company environment is set up instantly and you don't need too much onboarding time.

Cons

Although the system supports internal cost calculation by the hour, there is no way to calculate revenues by the hour or charge these to external customer, what I would like to do for consultancy services. Also it would be nice if you could customise reports with graphs etc., although this can be achieved by using the platform's APIs from Excel.

Jose Antonio from Singular-IT

excellent!

Pros

ease of use, comprehensiveness, completeness and advanced features, its everything a program manager needs in order to complete master their projects

Cons

Sometimes implementations can be expensive and since its an online solution, being able to connect to the internet its paramount to use the software

Lus Roberto from Focus Engenharia Eltrica Ltda.

ITM has an easy interface and has all the tools in accordance with PMBOK rules. It guarantees a safe operation, controlling all the important items in a project.

Pros

The easy way to use.

Cons

ITM doesn't have an interface with other software, like a financial software or a sales software. So, it generates a manual transference of data between both software.

Diana from Schallertech

itm review

Pros

Integrate cost, schedule, follows and learned lessons in one tool.

Cons

The follow for schedule is so poor. You can use only one base line and the predecessor task do not have any way to add gap. The cost for one resource are just one, sometime the hour cost change and you need add other profile.

Jose from Seidor Digital

A very convenient and powerful tool

Our IT projects are very different in complexity, teams composition, business requirements, budgets Deadlines put a lot of pressure on us and we needed a PPM tool with an absolute ease of use, yet powerful, to avoid nightmares trying to demonstrate project achievements to the senior managers. Fortunately, ITM Platform is a valuable need to achieve that. I need to mention its superb customer support as well.

Pros

I would mainly valuate its simplicity and its ability to cover a lot of PPM scenarios (from complex projects to short engagements), as well as its ease of administration.

Cons

Some minor issues in web messages. Not a real issue, though...

Richard from BEVA Global Management Inc.

ITM platform is very user friendly and intuitive. It is very easy to configure and to understand.

I was able to use ITM Platform and create a Project Management Office with various organizational units representing offices in different regions and countries.

Pros

ITM Platform can be accessible anywhere using the internet for your projects, programs and portfolio. It is cloud based which permits you to control and monitor your projects regardless of your location. The application is very easy to configure when it comes to company setup, creating projects, registering new users, allocating resources to projects, costing and producing reports. ITM Platform is also a great platform if you wish to create a Project Management Office. It has many functionalities which makes this application a MUST HAVE for project success!

Cons

You cannot have multiple baselines for one project under one filename. The work around is that you save your project under a different filename or version.

THALIA ZULAY from PUNTO DE PAGO SAS

poll

I have managed implementation projects through the tool, I did not like how the timelines should be elaborated but I liked it in general.

Pros

what I like the most is how easy it is to use.

Cons

I would like the application to have more graphic reports that would more easily indicate the stages and evolution of the projects.

Diana from SANAMBIENTE SAS

Industry: Environmental Services

Very good tool of work

My experience has been good, has had difficulties with the personalization of reports and I think it is important to print the description of the tab "Tracking"

Pros

Software Online, Complete platform for project management.

Cons

It is important that you can print the description of the "Tracking"

Response from ITM Platform

Replied February 2017

Hello Diana, Thank you for your review!

E. Lucas from Itera Process Consulting

Easy and Friendly.

What I value the most is the easy of use and the customer experience. I know exactly what I need to do and why (PMP), so ITM Platform always give me a friendly way to perform that tasks.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes is necessary to work off line and I dont have that possibility. For some specific or difficult task ITM platform support is a must.

Great program and portfolio management solution

Compared to Planview ca PPM and others, this is by far the most intuitive and user-friendly tool. Also, they offered a free 14-day trial, which is common in smaller solutions, but not in the PPPM space.

Pros

I find extremely valuable the project prioritization along with the portfolio management features.

Cons

Although it has revenue management features, it lacks most advanced billing features

Freddy from Schallertech

Industry: Consumer Electronics

This is the only software I found that can track efficiently different projects in the cloud

Even with the cons that it have, it's the best tool that we know to manage our projects.

Pros

Manage Resources through different projects Lot of reports Based on PMI Budget Control Financial Analisys Task assignment

Cons

Gantt can only have one base line Mobile Application not so useful (basically just for report hours) Learning curve for taking advantage of all the features is big.

Feyi from Servicenow

ITM Platform review

Ability to crawl, walk, and grow as a team in our project management maturity journey

Pros

It is very intuitive in comparison to other PPM tools

Cons

The UI can be improved by utilizing a bit more exciting clolors

Johan Esteban from Punto de Pago SAS

Excellent Web App

Everyday im use to ITM Plattform in my journal. Im Implementaion consultant and i see the great value to have an effort and solid projects plattorm like ITM Plattform, its esay to use, to see and analyze results, to make decisions. Perfect.

Pros

Easy to find results of tasks and projects.

Cons

Some times slowness of the plattform, but it's no ITM fault.

Andrs Felipe from Comerssia

this crm looks good, i use for two years in the company where i employee, but the experience is easy

The time that i can use in assignate works to my delegates

Pros

i really love the separation of proyects and services, because i distinguish the proyects that our clients pay, of the services

Cons

the rounding in work hours dont like it, because the hours not match when i use five minutes in an activity

Alan from Qualifacts Systems Inc

Excellent tool for managing projects, programs and portfolios with a reasonable b/c ratio

Integration bottom-up from operational projects to strategic long term plan Easy migration to end users due friendly look and feel and pre-stablished workflows and forms that facilitate expediting done task quick and effectively communication

Pros

Excellent exploitation on communication affairs following social media functionality and appearance Cool interface and outstandig look & feel Flexibility to use on demand accordingly to the need of users and support in the Project phase, as an advantage of SaaS app Important involvement on complementing services regarding to PM culture training in an agnostic tool flavor (PMO roadmap guide, Risk managemet guide, etc)

Cons

More interface tools for importing/exporting data from/to backend systems like SAP and other PM tools like Primavera P6, Server Project, Sciforma, etc. More deeply technical documentation for systems integrators and technical project proffesionals Templates to start projects aligned to PMI, Prince2, Prism and other PM frameworks and methodologies

Laura from Punto de Pago S.A.S

My opinion about ITM

I like it, because it helps me organize my working day and thus work efficiently

Pros

I like the possibility to control work time and the tasks assigned to it

Cons

At first I did not understand very well how it is handled the income of times

Paloma from FOA Consulting

Industry: Public Policy

Good option for a PMO

A good experience, easy to implement.

Pros

I like the integrality of the software to manage projects.

Cons

The management of dates is quite confusing. We are used to making annual closures but the software does not function like that. It only works by Project, not by date.

Marco from Smartale

Add more design capabilities to Kanban Board

Hi there, I am a Kanban Trainer and I offered consultancy services related to Lean-Agile adoption to enterprises of all sizes. Here you have a few recommendations to improve the Kanban Board design: 1) Capability to slice a swim lane into 2, for example, a "In Progress" column into "doing" and below "blocked". This provides a great visualization to tasks that are pending or blocked to some reason pro remains "in progress". 2) Capability to add sub-tasks to a Task. 3) Capability to add custom headers to a swim lane's columns; if I scroll down the Kanban board the column names disappear. I designed a PMO Kanban board and I need each swim lane with different column names. 4) Capability to show explicit policies for a Task; maybe this could be done by adding a field to Class of Service definition. 5) Add some task's statistics in Kanban Board like time on the board, etc.

Rickard from Greenlight Project Management

Easy to use.

Solving project portfolio management. For sure good enough for most users, conpanies and organizations.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to get going. A lo of value for money. Easy to connect to and integrate with other tools. Good for ptroject portfolio management.

Cons

If you are a very advanced user you might miss some advanced PM functionality.

David from CAV Ingenieros

Very easy for register hours

Indicators of projects

Pros

Using the kamban panel is easy, because you can move the tasks in execution and those already finished. The hours part is very functional, and helps to keep an efficient daily record of tasks and activities.

Cons

In the gantt diagrams, having to move the baseline when it is required to lengthen some task, that does not allow to see an indicator comparing it with the beginning of the project as it was provided, to which it currently goes.

Miguel from SATOCAN

Easy to use and complete PPM solution

After ITM Software deployment I got access to full project portfoio, grouped by project stage and project busines case.

Pros

Lot of information and features in the standar versin. Software suits most of the PMBoK knowledge areas.

Cons

Thera are limitations when creating custom fields, sucha as currency fields. Mobile App works read only and you can not access all information. Integration with third party solutions such as Google Drive or Dropbox could help.

Bayron Alfonso from Punto de pago

My opinion about ITM

Pros

I have tried several similar programs but the most complete one has been ITM where you can program and observe the progress of your resources, create projects and assign the value of them among many other things.

Cons

Something that does not seem nice to me or that I could improve is the part of hours, it would be much more pleasant if only the working days were observed, that is, observing the holidays.

January 2016

Tiago from ITM Platform

January 2016

Best PPM solution - price/user

With ITM Platform you can easily store your project data, schedule tasks and activities, collaborate with your team, upload docs. At high level, PMOs can access progress of every project in an easy-to-use portfolio.

Pros

You can use agile or clasic project management adpated with every methodology PMI, Prince2, etc...

Cons

No lifetime license and on-site solution is to expensive.

Javier from Ingenieria Consultores

Industry: Civil Engineering

ITM Platform is the most competitive PPM software I've used

We cut costs in project management softare to less than one third and were still able to do the same things with less training for new team members

Pros

It's really easy to navigate, plan projects and see the aggregate data. All the relevant components are at plain sight. Great tool for simple PPM without having to invest millions.

Cons

The UI is not the sexiest, but that's something I can work with. I hear they're about to launch an improved redesign.

Sergio from Avaltec S A de C V

Industry: Animation

we get good information and it is very easy to use in real proejcts

more easy to track and keep in one platform all the project information, and share it by te cloud with the team members

Pros

The capability for Earn value is easy to use, and with lot of value for us, because the important thing for the managers is to see the business based on the projects performnace

Cons

it is not so easy for us to use the men hours in the Project as they are in the platform, so we track the MH out of the plantform

July 2016

July 2016

Unparalleled Online PPM Service

Overall this is the best online project portfolio management online i have ever experienced. From running large and multiple projects to one small project this would be the best service to use.

Pros

The ease of use for this service is unparalleled and the amount of features means it can be applied to just about any business/company

Paolo from UTM Hub

Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy and effective!

I can understand in an instant what is the status of the projects of the organization, their advancement and costs and follow up accordingly.

Pros

I loved the fact that the software was up and running in less than one week and that I have an onverview on the status of my projects at any time. Great PPM tool

Cons

The interface is not the best i've seen but this does not affect the functionality or the ease of use.

Rafael from 5B

Great application but Excellent customer support

Pros

it is a full application for Project managment, program managment and portfolio managment, the cost is good, and the support is excellent. It is easy integreate with Power BI for create other dashboards.

Cons

for use the application you need first create the parameters, and may be is not so easy. The application do not have sub projects or sub programs.

Federico from Gonvarri

ITM

We control project status and costs with this tool.

Pros

Cloud based app and lightweight in almos every case.

Cons

Some functions require several web refresh and this is not always fast.

Santiago from UDLA

Is a kind of fine to use it, but it has several problems with the conection it is slow.

Documentary

Pros

The storage capacity for documents, but it is so difucult to save heavy files (more than 20MB) I guess is so important that the SIV leave to the users upload heaviest files.

Cons

The inteface is hard, It is not easy or intuitive to use, It needs a kind of exolicationa for some interestings tolos like activities, hitos.