Browse Showpass Reviews

JEFF from LEVY

ShowPass to Keep Your Event or Find an Event

As noted above, Showpass is currently showing a sense of care and concern with the pandemic coronavirus by giving their clients a sense of less worry as events are being cancelled or postponed. Truly stepping out front to ensure credits, refunds and a general sense of compassion as we all endure this terrifying time in our world. Their commitment to our ( me as a user ) safety and well being with minimal losses that are out of our general handling are exactly what Showpass is playing a larger role in. This gives a lot of us a sense of satisfaction and excellent customer service. They are a large leader in event sales and in the scope for people putting on these events as well. They keep us a little calmer by showing how well they value their clients.

Pros

I wanted to express gratitude as it plays out in Today's current situation with covid-19 and the health and safety of event goers. I am purely a user and have not used my showpass account in quite some time. Aside from having excellent event purchase options and tickets to the best, I have seen what a positive position the company is taking to put some peace of mind to those of us scared by or impacted by the current coronavirus outbreak. This company is showing that we ( the clients) matter by backing ticket sales with refundable options or to back out by choice with virtually no penalty. Truly a step above by alerting their client list rather than by having us do the work.

Cons

I like the layout and in this particular review noted very positive aspects. As a user there are basic little things that might give me a sense of lesser satisfaction - pricing for events as an example-but there isn't anything on a larger scale at this time that bothers me.

Wendy from Crankworx Events Inc

Crankworx Review

I enjoy the personalized customer service that Showpass provides. You can get in touch with Showpass using their chat box and receive replies to questions in a timely manner. There have been a few glitches that I have identified and let Showpass know which they have subsequently fixed to ensure everything works as it should. There has also been functionality that we wanted to see on the Showpass platform, and they have been very open to us making these suggestions for improvements, and they have implemented these suggestions over the past year. Showpass is an easy platform to use and we love the widgets that allow us to sell tickets directly on our website, without having to redirect customers to the Showpass website. The Showpass Dashboard app is a great tool when monitoring capacity levels at the door of your event. Very addictive checking the app daily to see how many tickets have sold as well :)

Pros

The ability to sell ticket packages/multi passes that contain more than one event to our customers, and the ease of sending out complimentary tickets to sponsors/partners via email, were the main reasons we switched to using Showpass as our ticketing platform. We send out lots of free tickets to partners/VIPs so having all the events as an option in one screen and being able to select more than one event at a time was a huge win for us.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more of a draft view when setting up products, whereby you can see what the customer will see, including total costs including fees and taxes etc for tickets, without having to make the event visible to the public/live. It would also be great to have a little more event specific settings rather than settings that apply to all events i.e. if you only want someone to see certain stats for an event, or give a colleague access to one event only, not all events etc.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

We needed a system whereby we could sell ticket packages i.e. customer purchases a multi pass and they receive tickets to three individual events. Also Eventbrite used to have a cumbersome complimentary ticket process whereby you could only email tickets to one event at a time per person, which wasn't ideal when you have 4+ event tickets going to each person.

Oliver from Electric Love

Showpass Review

Top notch, love the low service fees

Pros

Everything is very easy to use including the app which helps with check ins and stats while away from the desktop

Cons

Not many cons. Some question take awhile to respond from reps but our main person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. Always hear back ASAP even over the holidays :)

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

They are leaders in our industry and we’ll trusted.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Service fees and ease of site.

Response from Showpass

Replied January 2020

Hi Oliver, we're glad to hear you find Showpass so easy to use! We'll take your feedback on response times back to the team. We're rolling out new chat support fairly soon which will allow you to get answers to questions sooner and connect with our team in real-time. :)

Geoffrey from Olds Kiwanis Performing Arts

Industry: Performing Arts

Administrators point of view

I am the guy who looks after entering concerts and administering ticket sales. We have a treasurer who looks after the business side so I am not really familiar enough to comment.

Pros

Relatively easy to enter events. Customer entry is fairly straight forward. Many features but Showpass has been agreeable to adding some things that we needed to make management of ticket sales a little easier.

Cons

Anything that I didn't real like has been changed to suit. For instance for a season ticket package in assigned seating the first year we had to get Showpass to connect the events to the seat graphic. They made a change we can now do it ourselves. The maid it easier to identify transactions to designated seat. So I don't have any cons that I can think of right now.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

Ticket Pro is too large and too complicated for our needs although they do a lot for the musical entertainment world.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

One big reason was TIX was a US company which meant currency conversion which was often to our disadvantage.

Erin from Born Colorado Brewing

Small Business Events

We find it very easy to promote events through ShowPass, especially because it links straight to our FaceBook. I also find it easy to promote events through the platform because the URLs are simple and not overly lengthy. Finally, the abandoned cart feature is really unique, it has already resulted in sales that would have perhaps been lost!

Pros

We love the event setup feature and the reporting features. I also love that you can create different ticket types to really customize any event. I also love that this platform is local and our experience anytime we have required support has been great!

Cons

I would love it if we could copy an expired event as we host some events that are the same from month to month with a few slight changes in details. This might already exist but I haven't been able to find this feature on the app on my own yet.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

We loved that Showpass was a local business and that a representative from their team called us in person to discuss working with them.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

We wanted to support a more local business.

Sarah from TECTERRA INC.

An amazing, seamless registration system

We love Showpass. The team is amazing and very responsive to questions or concerns. It makes onsite a breeze, especially if you have multiple ticketed events. They were very accommodating to our budget and goals, and it was well worth the partnership. We will use Showpass for our large events moving forward.

Pros

I really enjoy the marketplace and how easy it is to add/remove items, in addition to being able to edit the system on the fly. The fact that is embeds into our website is amazing - never have to direct a person off our website. The new Facebook feature is interesting and I am looking forward to using it!

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate the back end, but once you know where everything is, it is easy!

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

Ease of integration and tech-minded leadership. We are a technology company that supports commercialization of startups, and wanted to support a locally run technology company who are changing the way we handle registration in the events industry.

Douglas from CIP Office Technology

Simply the best ticketing software.

My time is incredibly valuable and Showpass respects my time by making setting up an event short and sweet. The check in process and data collection component are easy to access and export.

Pros

The ease of use is outstanding. Simple intuitive interface that is a joy to navigate. The support chat response is extremely prompt and helpful. A live body will call you if needed too ! Amazing - no other ticketing software even has voice assistance.

Cons

I only wish that everyone used Showpass - it would make my ticket buying experience a positive one. The competing ticketing software is costly and clumsy !

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Eventbrite was cumbersome to use and their support was abysmal. Extremely frustrating to use. I actually dreaded having to set up an event.

Lisa from Bisons Sports

I love Showpass!

Showpass solved a ticketing challenge for a National event our school is hosting. It was easy turn key solution and the customer support has been outstanding. Any questions are answered quickly and accurately. The ticketing portion of our event was at one time a major stress for me and thanks to Showpass has become stress free.

Pros

The software is intuitive. It makes the ticket selling, tracking and management so easy and efficient. I love the ability to check sales each day, offer discounts or incentives and the chance to message directly with customers who have purchased tickets.

Cons

I have not yet encountered anything about the software that I like the least.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

Showpass had facebook integration and the opportunity to easily communicate with my customers.

Sarah from Harbourside Hospitality

Hospitality Heaven

A great team that makes you feel important. I would never use another ticketing site after dealing with Showpass

Pros

User friendly platform, easy to navigate and any issues you may have are promptly sorted when you reach out to customer service. Had to refund a lot of tickets after the lockdown and Showpass was wonderful with helping me manage it.

Cons

The sizing with photos was an issue however the team was very helpful with sorting this for me

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Because we liked the user friendly platform, less fees for customers, no fees for us, and the sales rep was wonderful.

Katie from Okotoks Film Society

We are so glad we switched

Very easy to set up and sort out with them. They are a great team and we love working with them

Pros

I love how easy it is to track and the implementation into our website and Facebook. It is so easy to direct people to the page

Cons

The punch passes are a little confusing to us. We are using credits but have not quite got the hang of setting them up. It is annoying that you need to create the credits and passes outside of the event and then again in the event you want to sell in

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Cheaper and more personalized. Also the ability to use more features during our festival and webpage integration

Tanya from Cowboys Music Festival

Showpass x Cowboys Music Festival

Our overall experience with Showpass has been a very positive one! Showpass has been a great partner to work with as we continue to group our business and require more advanced ticketing options. Showpass Customer Service at all levels has been outstanding.

Pros

The main pros of using Showpass are: -Very user-friendly for both seller and buyer -Easy to learn and use for all employees -Showpass App checkout allows for fast checkout by buyers -Advance levels of employee level access are great for internal security -Availability to provide advanced ticketing options like multi-scan/muli-ticket delivery have allowed ticketing for many different kinds of events -High ability to customize events and seller options very helpful -Tracking links great for monitoring traffic/sellers/sales -Integration with Facebook for ticket selling has helped sell tickets through social platform and reduces click drop-off -Integration with Square (and others) provide options for hard copy ticketing -Constant updates from Showpass provide a better user and seller experience -Integration with Guest List Platform allows additional options for events entrance -Ticket reporting is robust and provides great finical reports -Showpass considers all requests for new development into their roadmap -Quick and great response from customer service teams on all levels

Cons

Some small areas of improvement for Showpass are: -Better pre-existing integration with third-party apps -Marketplace Items require better redemption reports -We would like to be able to pick which events are displayed between the checkout page and purchase page -We are looking forward to a better referral program being rolled out

Mallory from Trolley 5 Brewpub

Highly Recommend

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and has eased some hiccups with our event ticket sales. From creating the event, customizing and now implementing into our social platforms we find Showpass to be a crucial component with all of our events.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I've disliked currently as the updates recently have changed any pain points.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Cost and user experience from customers and the organization.

Dany from TD

Loved the time frame booking options! Very helpful during the pandemic.

As noted above, I loved the software. Not to mention, their fees were really good for the platform they provide and were a lot lower than some other platforms. Will definitely use their software for my next event.

Pros

Showpass is honestly the easiest platform I’ve used in terms of being a user. Loved the checkout process as It doesn’t even require an account to be created and everything is done in a few “clicks”. Not to mention they had so many features that were very helpful given the COVID-19 event environment. We were scared of showing up to our event where people would all arrive at once and be overcrowded at the doors. Showpass has a feature where you can give the customer the option to select time frames (whether its 15-minute, 30-minutes, 1 hour apart) and select a time to arrive! Made it so easy for us to select the time frame we wanted and didn’t have to worry about overcrowding and capacity issues.

Cons

I didn’t come across too many cons per se but would have loved if their website had some informational videos on how to use various components as an event organizer! I’m always looking for videos on how to do things and this this would be helpful from an organizer perspective. Not that I needed it this time around but could be helpful for my next event I host.

John from St Rose of Lima Catholic Church

How Covid-19 Pandemic changed the way non-profits & religious institutions opened their doors safely

When everything went into a lock-down due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, churches were forced to close their doors. When things started to open up we knew we would only be allowed 50-100 persons into our church based on government health and safety mandates related to social-distancing requirements. We developed a scheme to mark our church pews to make enforcing the 6-foot social-distancing rules obvious for everyone. We also blocked off a number of rows. We then identified flexible configurations to allow up to accommodate the various family sizes and preferred services they attended historically. We then build seating selections based on family sizes and used these to monitor utilization during the week. We were able to utilize Showpass without the need for any software changes once we refined our model and identified easy tools to monitor utilization and capacity controls. It works!

Pros

The Showpass team was very receptive to helping us identify a means of building a reservation system for our 3500 family parish. We built a prototype and within three weeks we were up and running with our reservation system. The thing I liked best was working with the Showpass team and and building around their system's core functionality.

Cons

There are some custom integrations I would like to look at down the road, but overall we are happy with our choice and our core team is happy with our results and the fact we didn't have to build everything from scratch.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

The Showpass team and the willingness of the company to work with us to develop an effective model based on using their existing software platform. They bought into our idea, and they really made it happen for us.

Christine from Canwest Productions

Innovative company with fantastic customer service

Pros

Showpass is user friendly. Sending complimentary passes to our clients and partners is so easy! Its a feature that we love.

Cons

When creating an event that runs for more then one day; there isn't an option to create a daily start and end time. It can confuse customers if the start/end times are difference each day.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Showpass was a better fit for our business.

Sheena from Slice of Life

review

good overall experience

Pros

single event builds are easy - i like being able to customize ticket text and confirmation emails

Cons

recurring events are tedious to build recurring events are listed out of order in organizer info & widgets small programming errors arise for recurring events wish there were more price options, by donation wish there was google calendar integration

Response from Showpass

Replied February 2021

Hi Sheena, Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear that you have been able to make use out of our customizable ticket text and confirmation emails. We're always looking to make our software to be as user-friendly and seamless as possible. We will definitely take your comments into account. -Showpass

Katrina from Gibbons Whistler

Awesome service and team

We have developed quite a strong relationship with the Showpass team - with on-site support being of key importance to us, we now look forward to working together during our activations. We also truly appreciate the support and willingness to adapt and adjust programming to fulfill our team's needs.

Pros

Favorite Showpass features include tracking links, Promo code tracking, time period reporting, stored historic data YOY, daily email updates and most importantly on-site support.

Cons

Struggled with understanding exactly how many tickets had been sold while selling in 2pk and 4pk bundles - we needed the ability to remove the parent ticket from the actual tickets that were being sold.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Lack of support both on and off-site and loss of data and functionality during key periods of sales.

Adam from Windsor Championship

Windsor Championship 2018-2019

My overall experience has been great which is why we decided to use your services again in 2019. Rep. has been fantastic in addressing our needs and concerns very quickly and making sure we are taken care of as much as possible.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use from and end user standpoint. It is easy to follow the steps and directions and complete the transaction with ease. I also liked the customer service I received from the very beginning. We had the customer service create the events for us right from the very beginning and did a great job with the events given the amount of information we were looking to collect.

Cons

The countdown clock. Should be able to change the length of time taken to complete a registration and transaction. ...or make it more visible to the customer completing the transaction. I understand why it is there (ticket sales etc) but you should be able to change it per event...in my opinion.

Kurtis from Sled Island Music & Arts Festival

Sled Island Showpass Review

Overall, it's been very positive. There's always room for improvement, but I know you all are constantly working on new features and new improvements, so keep at it!

Pros

Facebook integration is super useful. When Sled Island is in festival mode, and we have to create tons of event pages that can integrate with Showpass for ticket sales, that's super helpful and makes it easier to get exposure on those shows.

Cons

When trying to do new tasks that you haven't done before, it can be hard to find where you should be in the software to do so. A hypothetical example, say I've been asked to remove a sponsor logo from our confirmation email when someone buys a pass.... Sometimes things like that can take awhile to figure out. A nice addition this past year was the new way to set up payment plans. Although it would be great if we could have more than three months at a time, and could just set up like... 10 months of payments plans without having to switch anything. Also, would love to set up 50/50 functionality for next year, one way or another!

Baran from BassBus Inc.

Great Software, Even Better Support

We've tried many different ticket companies for our events in the past and Showpass is by far the best with the greatest customer support. The software is constantly evolving and progressing which we love. The team listens to our feedback and we often see the response to that feedback integrated into the software shortly after.

Pros

The software integrates beautifully with our website, allowing us to keep our visitors on our site without redirecting them to a third party page. The software is very flexible allowing detailed customization specific to your event and ticket process. The team at Showpass do a great job to ensure the software is current with the latest in technology. Last year we integrated Showpass with Facebook for the first time and it worked great. The support and team backing this software is one of the greatest assets. Quick to respond, very helpful, and can always find a solution to a problem.

Cons

The POS system is somewhat lacking and can be cumbersome when attempting to use the software for sales live at the event. Every year new features are added which helps improve it, but it could still be better. Sometimes the way we have to set up our ticket packages and pricing forces us to create multiple events per event, which results in the beautiful built in reporting system not being as intuitive as we'd like.

Joel from Henry Roman Group

Innovative Ticketing Solution to Maximize Event Revenue

Pros

Very intuitive & simple for staff to use and very innovative solutions for event organizers to maximize revenue through - merchandise up-selling - ticket package bundling - pay gated live streaming - Facebook event integration - Google maps integration

Cons

Website integration took a little longer then expected but overall worked out well.

Liam from Northbridge Insurance

Super friendly staff and fast response time!

I'll definitely use Showpass for future events (both free and/or paid) and would recommend it to my friends. I find some other softwares take so long to set up events and this has been the fastest set up I've done to date. They also have an awesome integration with Facebook so I could actually sell tickets through the event on there as well. I am excited to use the platform in the future.

Pros

Their customer service is really top shelf! After I created my account, one of their staff called me and asked if I needed any help getting set-up. I had a few questions which they answered over the phone and also followed up with an email as well if I needed more assistance. I really wanted to up-sell my next event so people would see both when they were at checkout and their sales person showed me their event up-selling feature which was helpful and easy to use. Although my event was only for a couple hundred tickets it was nice to get that level of customer service. I will be using Showpass for my future events.

Cons

Technologically speaking I sometimes struggle with certain types of software and don't want to spend a lot of time setting up my events. Showpass made it easy for me to set up my event in a few minutes and the software was very easy to follow.

Samantha from Imagine Wireless

Great for purchasers and sellers

Overall I would use Showpass to host any events in the future.

Pros

I love how easy the navigation is when you are looking for new shows to go to or when you are purchasing tickets. I also think posting listings is fairly easy and very customizable. The layout of the site is good and I like how there has been expansion into different types of events with everything going on. Support is simple to use.

Cons

If something goes sideways in purchasing it can take a bit of time to right itself, but support is very easy to deal with. Fees are pretty standard from a buyer and seller point.

Not as user friendly

Response from Showpass

Replied October 2020

Hi Samantha! We're glad you find our software easy to use! Sorry for the issues you had with purchasing, but we're glad you reached out to support for help. We're really proud of the work our customer support team does! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it!

Jon from Atlantic Lottery Corporation

Quick, easy to use, and convenient!

I was able to buy tickets quickly, and there was absolutely no lag between when I checked out and when I received my tickets. This is something I really appreciate because there’s been too many times in my life where I’m stuck waiting for tickets.

Pros

I was using the Showpass platform to visit one of my favorite East coast attractions and purchased them through the Showpass integration on this company’s website. I’m sick and tired of having to make accounts for every ticket I purchase and was thrilled when Showpass didn’t make me create one. All I did was select my tickets, add a few contact details, input my credit card, and “BOOM”! Tickets delivered directly to my inbox. It truly is a breath of fresh-air to use software that works quickly and conveniently.

Cons

As a buyer the biggest thing I look for when using a purchasing platform is ease of use. Showpass gave me just that and for that… I thank you! Next event my firm hosts I will be using their organizer section and setting it up via their platform.

Dustyn from Bust Loose

Showpass - Bust Loose

I have always had a good experience and the staff are almost always on hand to help out too!

Pros

I like it's ease of use with creating events and add-ons for them as well as it's integration right into our website. Also they are always bringing new features out all the time!

Cons

I wish I could access our network from the mobile to look up a guests name and phone number. Also having a ticket package integration where they could choose a specific option after the package.

Bill from Alberta Beer Festivals

We love Showpass!

We've been with Showpass since the beginning - and we have been so happy to work with them every step of the way! They are professional, responsive, creative and give incredible customer service to both us and our customers.

Pros

The software is user friendly, easy to learn, and adaptable to our needs.

Cons

Any time we have encountered even a slight hiccup, Showpass has exceeded our expectations and not only built a solution, but created something that helps us even more than we could have anticipated.

Trevor from RunniT Productions

Industry: Music

Showpass is by far the best

Pros

The overall ease of use and ability to have emoloyees sell tickets through the site is an outstanding benefit over every other site. The service fees are lower than any other site I've felt with and create alot more sales due to it being cheaper to sell tickets.

Cons

I have nothing I can list as a con about showpass.

Jessica from Canadian Women's Hockey League

Just what our league needed!

Overall the experience has been great. Our main issue was that we didn't have codes for our tickets at games so it made it easy for people to replicate them. We were losing money, and we couldn't keep track of the number of tickets that were sold vs. the number of attendees.

Pros

Once you learned how to use it, it was really easy to use. The customer service was extremely patient and helpful with the transition and the online tickets were easily tracked as well. Our teams could see who sold what, when, and how much. Many of our volunteers also became walking sales people, helping to promote our games further and increase attendance.

Cons

The one downfall is how the total tickets are calculated if you have packages. The software will count how many packages were sold AND how many tickets within that package were sold. So if I had a package deal of 4 tickets for $X, it would tell me 3 of those packages were sold, with 12 tickets. When you look at total number of tickets sold for the event, it includes the number 3 (for total packages sold) instead of JUST the number of tickets sold. That part does get confusing but isn't a huge deal.

Kalman from True Rhythm

A great platform to sell tickets

Pros

Very user friendly system, the electronic tickets are convenient and customers like to use them, customer service is excellent, email campaigns work well

Cons

Paying for email campaigns is not something I am happy about, also it is frustrating when credit card fraud charge backs happen often and usually many weeks after a show has been settled without any word prior about the issue.

Brandon from Sick Nation Productions

Solid Platform

This is a great place for me to sell tickets and promote my events. I can post promo material and automatically create my own Facebook event page from the site!

Pros

I'm extremely pleased with the quality and customer service of Showpass. I've been a user for about 2 years and they make it incredibly easy to create an online ticket selling platform for my events. I love that you can customize your URL along with many other advanced options that allow you to fine tune every detail. I sometimes struggle with advanced terminology and computer language in general, however if I needed to do something or had a question for support, their team was available and would provide detailed and thorough instructions on how to complete any task. The ability to create separate links to provide my ticket sellers with is also hugely beneficial. I recommend Showpass to anyone who wants to try it out!

Cons

What I sometimes struggle with are advanced settings and options. Because of the plethora of options available I felt a little overwhelmed tackling some of the detailed tasks at first. As I navigated I was able to learn quickly and any problems I couldn't solve were passed on to support who guided me through any issues I had.

Unprofessional

Devon from SAVIAN

Great Canadian ticketing software with fantastic support.

Showpass has been excellent to work with. Every person on their team is committed to make sure we had the best experience possible using their software, no matter what time of day.

Pros

The flexability. If a feature was not available, the development team was very receptive to our feedback, and even implemented some changes based on what we asked for.

Cons

The backend could use a.bit more attention in the UI/UX department. It's not bad, but it could be better. It also needs better scheduling options for events, but that is coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

We wanted to keep it Canadian, and we wanted a more local support team.

Alan from Broken city

Showpass review

10/10

Pros

The immediate response I get with an issue. Customer support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically in Calgary, AB

Cons

Honesty I couldn’t be happier. I know that doesn’t help with you wanting to make improvements but I’ve had no complaints so far

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Showpass was recommended by a friend. I was told they would be much more hands on. And you guys have been

Shannon from Launchpoint Sport & Event Management

Showpass Client Review

The customer service and willingness to support clients with specific issues has been great! The Showpass team has been eager to help create custom solutions and features for our specific needs, which has been a huge help to us.

Pros

I like the variety of functionality within the software and how many different features are available. The software is very user friendly from a purchaser side as well, which helps elevate fan and user experience for our event.

Cons

The reporting can be a bit complicated when you have such a wide variety of ticketing options.

Jackie from Century Downs Racetrack and Casino

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Showpass is awesome

We love using Showpass. The customer support team is extremely helpful and quick in their responses for assistance. We have streamlined our event process and it makes executing events much more simple and we have less headaches with our events.

Pros

Showpass is very easy to use from start to finish. From using the main dashboard, to using the app, it is very simple to learn, and put into use for all our events.

Cons

Nothing specifically - it has all the requirements we need to be able to execute our events seamlessly.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Easier to use and market our events.

Christina from The City of Calgary

Showpass for Conference in 2018

Pros

Customer support was very responsive and friendly. Lots of options for pricing promotions and discounts. Easy to use interface. Local, Calgary-based business.

Cons

Ticket bundling and group packages need to be done from the backend by Showpass staff. Was a bit tedious to always contact them when I needed to get these sorts of tickets set up.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

Local company with lower service fees.

Kav from Sostar Entertainment

Showpass is so user friendly

I love the ease of access. The app is so user friendly you can have everything at your fingertips.

Pros

With Showpass if you make any mistakes you can go make and fix them without panicking about losing what you have completed. They make the process so easy that at the end you think to yourself “it couldn’t be that easy”. I do have to say that I was very happy with their customer service, I have reached out to my rep several times after hours and they got back to me immediately. Showpass makes the whole process easy.

Cons

There really isn’t anything I would change. For me it’s all about how easy it is to use and customer service and they are exceptional at both.

Customer service.

Pieter from Self Employed

Useful, but some features are suboptimal

Pros

Great software and ticketing system. You can upload any individual seating configuration and effectively track ticket sales and purchaser demographics. Very useful for small auditorum ticket sales.

Cons

Sometimes the program fails to have the visual representatiom on the theatre seats show up, and there are too many individual menus to enter, which can deter purchasers from following through with an online purchase.

Shawn from Calgary Men's Chorus

Industry: Music

Very helpful service, great integration

But they are very responsive, take time to understand what you really need and offer advice to get what you want.

Pros

The website and Facebook event integration. Our website was recently recognized as a choir website to look at and one of the reasons listed was the box office integration that's provided by showpass.

Cons

I'm relatively new to ticket sales software. Sometimes the terms are different from what I've used before, it can be hard to find the function I need.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

We were invited following an agreement made with one of our partner organizations.

Jake from The Ranch Roadhouse

Very useful software

Showpass allowed me to grow the business by allowing all employees to have access to what the managers use and taking pressure off of us.

Pros

The ease of teaching and learning this software. Very user friendly all around.

Cons

Lack of options for mobile at the time when I was using it most.

Aaron from True Rhythm

Showpass is the premier ticketing system for event promoters

Showpass is a solid tool for any event promoter who plans on selling tickets. We have been using them for a while now, and the experience is always perfect.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use, intuitive, and well structured. Creating and managing events are as easy as filling out a form and uploading some images. The site is fast and responsive, and easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish that after saving a change to and event, it would send me back to the list of events that can be edited, instead of taking me to a secondary page for the same event. This is my only complaint.

Gary from Opus Energy Consultants

Industry: Oil & Energy

Powerful ticketing software

My company was looking for the ability to create bulk events and understand customer transaction info. We are able to easily see conversions, and which dates/times are more popular for our customers.

Pros

- Showpass has very useful features such as: bulk generating events, abandoned carts & emailing guests. These features stand out compared to other ticketing softwares I have used in the past. - The Customer Support staff are quick to help out if I get stuck anywhere - They are Canadian! - The Facebook integration is unique and has allowed me to expand on my marketing efforts

Cons

Nothing too concerning, I wish I could expand further on their integration with Benevity (be able to offer more than 1 charity to donate to during checkout).

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Prior ticketing platforms were bulky and hard to navigate to find answers we needed.

Response from Showpass

Replied October 2020

Hi Gary! Thanks for taking the time to fill out a review! We're glad you hear you find so many of our features helpful!

Steven from Calgary chamber of commerce

Industry: Government Relations

Showpass is very user friendly

Showpass is a great ticketing software that has changed the ticketing industry. The showpass staff clearly love events and helping event organizers develop better events.

Pros

This software has allowed me to increase sales for music festivals. The website is extremely easy to use, and has advanced features with thorough explanations on how to use it quickly and efficiently. The support staff are quick to answer and support as well.

Cons

The mobile app could be developed further, missing a few features that allows me to build events from my phone.

Response from Showpass

Replied October 2020

Hi Steven! We're happy to hear that you think the website is easy to use! Thank you for the suggestion of further developing our app, we will definitely consider this moving forward! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

zoey from Vail Resorts

We use Showpass for all of our events

Pros

Ease of use and the staff are helpful when you need help

Cons

Sometimes it can be hard to find things but once you contact the team they get back to you quickly

Meryl from Cowboys Dance Hall

Love the system!

Pros

Easy to use as a organizer and user. Customer service responds very fast when there’s an issue!

Cons

Design could look a little more modern.

Derek from Paradise leisurescapes

What else would you need?

My experience has never been anything but amazing!!!!

Pros

I have used showpass for years. Its the only way I buy my tickets. Its fast and reliable and I never have to worry about waiting in line and missing my chance. Every thing I need to make life complete is one click away.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of anything that I dont like about it.

Reasons for Switching to Showpass

Made life so much easier. Don't have to leave my house and never miss my chance to buy.

Dawn from ABF

Helpful staff

I enjoy the folks who help with our events! Great staff at our events for support and helping prior to the event with mass uploads.

Pros

The platform isn’t changing every time I use it! I use the ShowPass software for 5 of our events and everytime I log in I know exactly where to go to find things.

Cons

With our events the scan process sometimes gets a little complicated because of the variety of ticket types. Those who use it regularly have it all figured out. I sometimes push the wrong buttons

Paul from Canadian Discover

Best ticket company

Fantastico

Pros

The customer service was absolutely fantasic

Cons

Canadians. They are all canadians, every single one.

Darrel from Festival du Voyageur

Great support team!

This is our third year working with Showpass and we've enjoyed the experience so far.

Pros

It is easy to use and the support team walks us through any issues or new features. We have also worked with the development team to add new features.

Cons

I wish it was easier to generate and export sales data and reports.

Reasons for Choosing Showpass

We felt Showpass gave us the best value and features compared to other alternatives.

Alexandria from Nexus Energy

Their customer service was fast, of high quality, and fixed my issue!

I will definitely purchase from Showpass in the future and appreciate how they treat their customers. Having worked in customer service for many years, I know the kind of patience and effort it takes to create a positive impact and they did just that. Hats off to Showpass :)

Pros

Having used the platform as a ticket buyer, our event was cancelled due to COVID-19 and I requested a refund through their website. I chatted with their virtual bot off their website who then directed me to a REAL person based out of their Canadian office. They directed me and helped me get my refund in just a day or two. Having used other platforms for refunds, Showpass was much faster than some other ticket platforms and really appreciated their diligence on issuing my funds to me.

Cons

As a buyer, I didn’t come across many cons from my time using their software. Their customer service agent was incredibly friendly, and helped me solve the issue with ease. I hope I won’t have to request more refunds in the near future as I’m craving live entertainment, but if I do… I hope it’s Showpass that will help process them.

Gary from Fantasy Farms Inc.

Service A/Z

We were totally happy with this system will use it again this season

Pros

We started using Show pass in 2018 and starting with the sales staff that visited the farm to implementing the online ticket sales it was seamless and we received all the support required to run smooth. Payments came in on time and first year they even provided the phones we needed for the season.

Cons

Non really only issues we seem to have was internet realted