Tigerpaw is a Web-based professional service automation (PSA) software solution designed for small and mid-size customers. It offers project management, time tracking and billing management within a suite.
The project management functionality allows users to schedule technicians and other resources required to complete a job efficiently. This feature also allows project managers to create workflows and monitor maintenance contracts.
Tigerpaw also allows users to filter service orders by customer, technician and service issues, while automated billing and invoicing functionalities help simplify the billing process by sending automated emails for recurring invoices.
With dashboards and reporting modules to help users track and monitor technician time, measure profitability and asset utilization rates, service managers are better equipped to make decisions about staffing levels and service order management.
Tony from BNB Technology
Specialty: IT Services
Employees number: 11-50 employees
We transitioned to Tigerpaw from ServiceCEO in 2011 - While we do not have daily events as some others had described, I do find that Tigerpaw makes you make a ton of repetitive moves to do any task. We have not actually been able to embrace the newly skinned MATRIX (actually have no idea what the heck the big deal was), and honestly really peeved the way that they have done us lately. We have paid support monthly for years and even with new staff calling for incident calls for access to training or support, we accumulated 19) calls last year. We called support to remove a incorrectly posted payment and was told that this "time", that this was a "chargeable" event at which rate now bills at $ with a 2) hour minimum. I have since decided after review of my initial 2011 agreement (which clearly makes no mention of chargeable items), that I will take my business elsewhere ----- BUYER BEWARE
Lots of promising of a solution that takes care of everything - It was a decent program at one time...
1) Support - Support for this product is really poor. The few times that we've called (only because we absolutely had to) resulted in wasted time
2) Monthly Support - We paid for support (that we rarely used) and when we actually tried to use it, was told that the items that we needed help with was "chargeable", $ to back out a payment that was incorrectly posted.
3) Performance - We paid for integration and after 6) years now, we are still dealing with issues that did NOT get correctly defined in the setup. the problem was that they seemed to fumble around and really did not have consistent answers for the questions that we had during the migration phase.
4) Mobile Product - Unless something changed in v.16, My experience was that the MOBILE product was total junk
5) Tigerpaw University - again, unless recently updated, was populated with old videos that barely were relevant
Al from Computer Consulting
Specialized software for tracking customers from quotes, referrals, and sales orders. Modules support service order tickets, inventory tracking and invoicing. Like most software of this level of complication it's "garbage in, garbage out". You have to be prepared to do customization and data entry but if you and your team use it regularly it will help you avoid missed sales opportunities and track your time and appointments both on the sales and service departments. This software is ideal for small service oriented businesses with at least a half dozen employees. There are android applications that allow technicians to check and enter time in the field so they never need to use a PC.
They don't give the software away but there are lots of features and like any good software that helps you remain complaint with tax reporting, tracks your inventory and makes sure all the work you do gets properly invoiced. You will get out of it what you are willing to put into it both for data and customization. There is good customer support and user group.
upfront and ongoing cost
count the ongoing and implementation costs before you dive in
Nick from Printer Gate
We purchased software and paid over 2,000.00 but in short period of time Tiger Paw offer to upgrade to a new version (to pay another 1000,00 to continue) or loose all the support. We pulled the plug.
Adam from Grennan Communications Co
Employees number: 2-10 employees