DealerCenter

DealerCenter Reviews

1,359 Reviews

1,231

• icon"Great wonderful comprehensive, all basic and advanced systems, posting systems is excellent will save us a lot of money."
  • icon"I feel like this software has so many features...almost too many but when they are all mastered, I feel like it will be excellent."
  • icon"We are very pleased with the service and program we've been given, our DealerCenter rep has also been pleasant to work with. I've been in the car business for 47 years."
  • icon"It was only frustrating when I didn't know how to use it."
  • icon"Forgetting my password and having to log in everyday can sometimes be annoying."
  • icon"It's a little hard to use. I'll need some more training to become profficient."

Browse all DealerCenter Reviews

• Have you used DealerCenter and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,356 reviews

Brandon Michel

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Tami

June 2022

Great tool for multiple purposes

Great product easy to use great customer support

Pros

Ease of use and customer support is superb

Cons

Every time you click on something it opens another tab

Gary

Impressive

I would like to say I’m very impressed with the continual updates and improvements The Team at Dealer Center continues to make, regularly. It’s like owning an Apple computer and getting updates every 45 to 60 days. In an industry that’s notorious for creating software and promising to make improvements ONE DAY... Dealer Center is a breath of fresh air. A tech company creating Automotive Software solutions. The updates and improvements are continual. Their motto is certainly to be the best, which means we must get better every day. Never static, never stuck, never the same old same old... I’m a believer.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive in fact. Everything you need and more. Cannot beat the value. All in one solutions for Independent dealers of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing negative to say. Nothing else to say about the CONS ......

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Old software had in house server that crashed daily ... no internet access unless connected to the server... no mobile app.. they promised to create a web based solution, but never did... we were their customers faithfully for nearly 9 years before making the switch.

Josh

DealerCenter Use

All in all for the price it seems like a fair value. There are certainly more sophisticated and better systems out there. After its all said and done I wish I would have spent the money to get a better quality system. The bare bones of the system is Ok but to get all the nice features there is upcharge after up charge.

Pros

It was turn key and it was up and running was not much down time.

Cons

Its really slow, and clunky, When there is an issue often times its not a quick solution.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

There was another dealer we work closely with who was already signed up with DC. To keep things simple and be able to share data quickly we went with the same system.

Scott

April 2022

Dealer Center

i have had nothing but a great experience with dealer center

Pros

the integration with our inventory makes everything easy when you are trying to find a unit that works

Cons

with what we use this for, I really can not say that there is anything that i don not like about it

Excellent customer service

It does everything we need

Pros

Prompt responsiveness of representatives

Cons

So far I don't have any complaints since it does everything I need.

Charles

February 2022

AutoCheck

Pros

AutoCheck is half the price of CarFax and I find helpful because to buy and sell cars. Especially, when the AutoCheck displays the owner calculator

Cons

I haven't ran into any issues with AutoCheck yet

Rodney

DealerCenter is the best solution for the Independent dealer

DealerCenter has a fast customer service response time & constantly improving the solution

Pros

Easy to navigate, all in one solution, fully integrated lender management tool.

Cons

So far there has been nothing that I like the least about DealerCenter.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Introduced to me from my Westlake rep

Sadaf

July 2022

Great way to submit to lenders and communicate

Pros

Able to send to multiple lenders with just one application

Cons

Has too many questions to submit about the customer

Sam

Add ons

Expensive. Lots of add ons and fees fees not the best customer service

Pros

Online and can be accessed from other computers and stations. Seems to work and not crash often like other software

Cons

Price and add ons and bill / pricing constantly changing. If there is a billing issue have to wait for rep to call u

Pricing

Promise of lower pricing

Donnie

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

Had a great relationship with previous account manager who was AMAZING and that's honestly what brought me back. I have been considering other options for our DMS, CRM, and Website recently now that we are growing but my new Rep has been great so far so we will see what we can resolve first. I am looking forward to working with her and hoping it all works out

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

Moved to a smaller lot and the price point combined with features having the ability to keep most things in one place was big

Gustavo

Crm

Pros

Easy to use customer service is helpful and friendly

Cons

Monthly fees are higher than competitors

Summer

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

The Route one integration was going to save me so much time

Christy

Very inexpensive & useful

This service is vital to any dealership. It helps the customers know more about the purchase they are making.

Pros

I like that they give us everything we need to know about the vehicles that we purchase. It really is critical to making us feel comfortable selling our cars to the customers.

Cons

I love everything about this and wouldn’t change anything with no negative comments.

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

The auction uses dealercenter so it makes it easier being integrated together

Arturo

BEST DEAL FOR YOUR MONEY !!!

it has been great

Pros

Integration with social media , with NADA , with Westlake Financial and Flooring, the use of CARZING

Cons

They charge you extra for the use of NADA

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

More value for the money , better integrations, better websites platforms

July 2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful and followed up to ensure that everything was working correctly.

Great experience.

Pros

The product was very useful. Thank you for your support.

Cons

There are no cons while using this product.

Dillon

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)

Tom

June 2022

DealerCenter: Great Software and Great Value.

We're coming up on a year with DC and I really enjoy it.

Pros

I like the price and the ease of use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helps me get anything done that I need to get done.

Cons

It's great. I can't think of one change I would make.

Jason

March 2022

Outstanding bang for your buck does lack some important features

Overall a positive experience, they will continue to grow and only get better IMO

Pros

If you're looking for a great low-cost (sub $500) solution to manage your dealerships customers, run credit, etc.

Cons

Book value, market pricing limitations, CRM Desking not robust as others.

Bobby

Good software, helps nicely

Pros

Helps us get loans approved. Easy to use

Cons

I feel it's very helpful but can be improved with easier loading times.

Jo Ann

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We weren’t taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that we’ve got the website up and going,we’re really looking for our business to grow.

Pros

It’s user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.We’re excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons

Any issue we’ve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.I’m not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Reasons for choosing DealerCenter

App,On-line accessibility,Route One integration,Inventory management,BHPH management,Website.Ability to scan and quickly price cars with KBB.

Reasons for switching to DealerCenter

I can’t remember the name of the product.It was $50 a month and we could only use it on one windows based unit.This didn’t work at all.We love being able to access DC from anywhere,and we also love the APP.It’s so good that I’ve completely forgotten about the other program we used.Good riddance!

Dan

Great Dealer Suite of options to run every type of dealership

Overall a great product that has more positives than negatives. Local account representatives are US based in Los Angeles and they are spectacular to deal with. When you need tech support, you'll have some headaches as they are based in India. Indian support crew are very professional, but often times I find it that they do not understand the issues.

Pros

Endless features. Dealercenter is a la carte so you can sign up for whatever you want. We are currently signed up with their booking feature, history reports, CRM, DMS etc. All of their software has become much easier to use and they are slowly making it more graphics oriented. The CRM and DMS are priceless features that allow you to run your every day dealer operations.

Cons

The CRM has issues when responding to leads. A lot of times we receive leads coming from 3rd parties and replying to those leads through the CRM can be a headache as it isn't as simple as hitting reply. A lot of times you need to copy the email address of the client and start a new email chain as the received email will only respond to the 3rd party generic lead.

JASON

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Expense and overall functionality

Expense and overall functionality

Great

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

RAMON

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Pros

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,356 reviews