(1,148)

1,148

• Pros

• "Easy to use and the reps were knowledgeable and Helpful !! I recommend!"

• "I love the organization of the dms, especially the reports and dashboards. The mobile app is also great!"

• "very easy to understand, great tips, using for a t least 5 yrs. very easy to follow instructions. Love it!"

• Cons

• "Everything is fine the only thing I would say is that it is a little expensive."

• "the least i like about the software is the loading part, i think it could be integrated to be a bit faster but overall the software rocks !"

• "Sometimes my phone scanner doesnt scan right, but other times it works great"

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

Brandon Michel from The B.M.Eckman Group

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why, Lina.

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Jason from Hams Auto Sales

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

Word of mouth from another dealer led me to this product.

Victor from Signature Pre-Owned

Great Software at a Great Price!

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

Loved the layout, website templates, and overall ease of use.

Anthony from Wahl To Wahl Auto

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to do the most basics of tasks and I get frustrated every time I call. Often I have to call and or email several times to get one thing fixed, and sometimes 4 or 5 times about the same issue. There is a lot of stuff you can do with it now, and i think most of it is a good idea and I would hate to have to do it, but i'm starting to look at other bhph software. It has a lot of features, but its more Unnecessarily complicated and I always have to call to figure out the special trick to do what i need to do. I just don't want to deal with dealercenter anymore.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

Henri from HGK Motors LLC

HGK Motors LLC

Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling. My point of contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome

Pros

I love how easy it is to have my book values and options with the VIN decoder that's built in. Compared to DealerCar Search, DC has much more features and has everything integrated so I can spend less time doing admin work and more time selling.

Cons

No issues or problems with DC, all good

MASSOUD from CRESTAUTOGROUP

Best Dealer software ever!

Great customer service, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional and always has answers

Pros

I can integrate all of my banks inside one platform, so easy to use and convenient! with DMS i can print out all of my forms and manage my customers

Cons

there is nothing i dislike so far, service has been outstanding

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

Webs based, all in one software, month to month services, BEST customer service on the market

Laura from Jays kars

Great software to use.

I can see all the vehicles information and price for retail .

Pros

I like that they have free webinars , they update the software for easy use . If i have an issue i can call and they will help me step by step.

Cons

I don't have anything that i don't like this software is easy to use. I don't like the beta reports i am used to the old reports.

mohammad from amdauto

Dealer Center Lenders

Vanessa is very helpful she helped me sign up with Route One and Flagship and Dealertrack. I really like Dealercenter.

Pros

I like that i can submit finance deals with many different lenders like Westlake.

Cons

Everything is fine the only thing I would say is that it is a little expensive.

David from Surfside Auto Company

Surfside Auto Company

Man, I should've switched from my old and outdated system Frazer a long time ago. DC has lots of features like being cloud based where I am able to manage my inventory from the auction and on the go. Love DC. (Sensitive Content Hidden) is an outstanding help in getting us sorted out and trained. A++++ experience with him

Pros

Having used DC in the past, there are a ton of new features like the mobile app I'm looking forward to using

Cons

None nothing comes to mind at this time

Lenora from Custom Auto of Sebring, LLC

Grateful Dealer

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was and is my trainer on for Dealer Center software. What a great product. I have been completing 7 or 8 documents in the closing package for auto sales one at a time. With Dealer Center, I only have to enter the information once and I'm done. I love it. I, also, love being able to have my inventory in the same place and print off window stickers already completed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a very patient teacher as he let me do some practice deals. I am very grateful.

Cons

I am new to this product. To date I have had no problems.

Gary from Phillip Hawkins MC

Few Things Needed to be Great

Excellent ... simple to say they are without compare, the best Ive dealt with.

Pros

Intelligent and Easy to use. Team always seeking to improve product and release updates regularly. Price Point is affordable. Integration between DMS, CRM, and Website/Inventory Solution is very nice.

Cons

Please consider adding the following options : Internal messaging ... to include a messaging dashboard available to managers to be able to view all conversations. Ideally a user would be able to send an message/text in a customer record or deal record... the deal/customer would be associated with the private message and once clicked on, would take you into the record from which the message was created. By attaching the record to the message, one could type a message without having to explain which customer or deal theyre referring to. The message alert/push notification would be slightly different in nature from existing push notifications and there would be a special icon exclusively reserved for the messaging app on desktop version. Secondly, would be awesome if yall would create a preview window pop up when hovering over a customer record, that preview would bring up the dispositions record along with the associated notes, so that one could get an overview of the customer file without having to click into it, opening another browser window and the time it takes to do so... its cumbersome right now... something like Im describing, to make it easier would be great. Thank you to all the brains that bring these things into being!! Yall are always doing good work :)

Value and simple design

Eli from Northland Auto Center, Inc.

DealerCenter Review

DealerCenter is an excellent choice for any Dealership. The customer support is phenomenal. The CRM is great, the website manager is great. The marketing tools are great. Overall this is an excellent product. I use it every day and it makes my life a lot easier.

Pros

DealerCenter has everything in one place. DMS, CRM, Website Manager, Marketing Tools, Financing, etc.. Everything you need to manage a Dealership.

Cons

How the new tabs open could be improved. I like to keep open a couple DealerCenter pages during the day. One for Customers and one for Inventory. Only some of the pages open in a new tab, and you're unable to middle click to open up the pages you want opened in a new tab. Also, when adding pictures to vehicles on the vehicles "online marketing" tab, they should make the box that you rearrange pictures in expandable. If the pictures upload backwards for some reason it is a huge pain in the but getting those pictures to the top by slowly scrolling every one to the top.

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

DealerCenter has everything in one place.

Gary from Phillip Hawkins Motor Comopany

CRM review/suggestions

Should create a stage or bucket system for prospects... Buckets could consist of stages that a prospect may be in, and would be easier to manage from a perspective of buckets/stages - should have a graphic representing that particular stage or bucket and once clicked into, the data appears.. Also, should have preview/quick view available on hovering over a prospect without having to click into their file... time consuming to have to do that for each prospect Would be ideal to have the ability to attach 3 persons to a prospect, primary and then a couple of secondary persons that would be like a BCC email... easier to manage prospects assigned to a salesperson if I myself and my assistant could be "attached" to the prospect and remain in our planner, so to speak... sometimes when assigning to a salesperson, out of sight becomes out of mind... and the less digging one has to do to find the prospects that are of interest, the better. My advice, act as a potential client and preview some of the other CRM's on the market.... get someone from the car business on your development team or at least on your "board of directors" ... the insight into the business will be valuable. Also.... the smartest CRM on the market today, is Drive Centric.... would be great if ya'll could investigate their platform and glean some ideas... their more expensive, of course... but they are smarter, a lot like your company is. CRM needs too makes sales and follow up EASY EASY as possible :)

Pros

> unlimited text > workflow > mobile app > inventory > call tracking > desking tool ( newly designed )

Cons

> not designed by "car people", that shows up ... > very report driven, not enough graphics/charts/visuals > cannot delete anything from the system, gets very congested > cannot print from mobile app

Jo Ann from Cornman Auto

Makes Running our Dealership Possible!

We were so disorganized before Dealer Center.We werent taking full advantage of all the services that it came with (especially with inventory management).Now that we are,and that weve got the website up and going,were really looking for our business to grow.

Pros

Its user friendly.Sales are done now with a few clicks.We love our reports and being able to manage our inventory.We also manage all of our buy here pay here accounts with dealer center and just started back up with website integration.Were excited to have a great website that gets updated instantly!This was a huge problem before.Dealer Center is a one stop shop for our dealership needs.You get much more than you pay for!

Cons

Any issue weve had is quickly addressed by great customer service.We just worked with the customer service rep on getting our website up and going.Im not tech savvy, but he was able to take care of everything for us.We really appreciate the customer service rep and everyone on the Dealer Center Team!

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

App,On-line accessibility,Route One integration,Inventory management,BHPH management,Website.Ability to scan and quickly price cars with KBB.

Donnie from Avalon Auto Group

The rep Rocks!

My overall experience has been good. I am always met with a polite knowledgeable rep that is willing to help. Issues that have not been resolved recently are Multiple Website issues, ValueAds, and Mobile App

Pros

The convenience of everything being in one place

Cons

Limitations on Police Book, Mobile App Auction issues, Some issues with fees. email and text with customers the inability to jump,p between mobile and desktop in real-time is problem

Summer from Statesboro Pre-Owned Autos, LLC

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

David from Sound Auto

Great

I stated everything is working right for me at this present time I have tech-support at my fingertips help me out with every case that I bring before themI

Pros

The thing that I really like about DealerCenter software is that you can maneuver around the whole application effortlessly the reason I say that is that I have used dealer track and everything you have to upload, book the car out there's so many different screens, but Dealer center has everything is at your fingertips. It's also integrates with our website and inventory. The online technical support is so great and easy to connect with the support center. Myself I've had the opportunity to work with Monica are delicious and the rep that has been very cordial very timely on returning calls and helping set up all applications. Thank you Monica this has been a great experience working with you and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future again thank you.

JASON from CAPE CARS AUTO GROUP DBA CARSMART

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

RAMON from FLORIDA FAST LOAN AUTO SALES LLC

CRM & DEALERCENTER FEEDBACK

Pros

I love that the CRM allows you to communicate with customers, track all communication as well as have everything under one system. I've used Promaxx in the past and I didn't really like it, expensive and think that this CRM and system is better.

Cons

I don't like that when you upload documents for the customer you then have to upload the documents for the deal. It's double the work when it should be easier to just share the information. Some banks don't want to work with Dealer Center because they want to use their own portals. Once again that's double the work on our end.

Sean from Reliable Auto Sales

Great service and tons of features

These guys really try to make you happy with their product and services. For example, The support staff set me up with Carfax or Autocheck on our website. He did it really quickly, called me to see how I like it, and walked me through all the options and features. These guys really try hard and it makes the price of their services well worth it.

Pros

User-friendly, tons of features, great response from customer service, the list is endless.

Cons

That there is no local back up in case the network goes down. But, in that case, I would be mad at my internet service provider and not Dealercenter.

Nima from Delux Motors

Dennis and DealerCenter are the BEST!!!!

Pros

DealerCenter is an amazing tool. I used to work for some of the biggest franchise dealer groups in the country and their CRM system matches up right up there with the big names in the industry like DealerSocket, VinSolutions, etc. Not only is DealerCenter simple to use, their service is impeccable. Our customer service rep made a special in person visit to train me and my entire staff the ins and outs of how the CRM is supposed to work. He has had experience from Autotrader and he used to be my rep with them and he has brought a level of expertise that no one has ever delivered to our dealership in the past. Awesome products but even better service! I highly recommend DealerCenter!

Cons

There are a few items that I would like them to add like adding pictures and their titles of the salespeople on their signature lines for the e-mails. Nothing major, but would still like to see. Regardless, for the price, it's still the best value compared to VinSolutions, DealerSocket, DealerTrak, etc.

Jonathan from Tito's Auto Sales

Great Customer Service & Customer Retention...!!!!

I have had a great customer experience working with Dealer Center. I have been provided with the tools to overcome day to day tasks. We have actually have moved all our business now to Dealer Center and aspire to keep on growing. Customer support representative is what you want to speak to whenever you have any questions or clarification on how the software works. I can say Customer support representative has the skills and knowledge to help you get on board. Not only that he will follow up with you and make sure that you are aware on how to use the system. Thank you very much for helping my business. Lets keep on moving forward.

Pros

You can track your business on the day to day progress. Give access to my sales, finance, and General Manger so everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

Haven't found a flaw that makes me dislike the software.

Dillon from Another satisfied customer auto brokers

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Reasons for Choosing DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)

OSCAR from SAN JACINTO AUTO SALES

We love it. It is it the central hub of our business, and paired with the support that they provide, it is an asset that will not lose its value any time soon. The customer service is nothing short of amazing, they have wonderful people that are willing to go the extra mile.

Pros

We have a, family owned, Used Car Dealership and having this software at the core of it helps us stay ahead of the other guys, with its user friendly interface and incredible range of options. It was an easy choice going with this program.

Cons

There isn't anything wrong with it. The only thing that could possibly come close to a bad mark is, I wish I had more time to train with the amazing people they have at tech support and learn all of the features

Richard from Leto Auto, LLC

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

Leemon from L&L Motor Sales

It has been a learning experience but it has taught me how to better serve my customers.

Pros

Working with the support staff, she has been worth her weight in gold, as she has walked me through all of the necessary stages that I needed to know, the software gives you some valuable tools that allow you to be able to figure some things out in advance that helps you to better present your product to your customer. However, She is excellent in showing you the fine points that help you to know the in's and out's of the software and helps you to be proficient in the use of it. Especially when you are figuring the deal and what will be approved, this is where you make or lose money and it was her help that taught me how to navigate this area proficiently. You can't always get her right away as she has a lot of clients but she will always get back to you and if she knows you are having a problem she with try to work it out so she can be available. You can't ask for any more than that. However, when she sees you have an area that you need help she will make sure that she trains you on those areas.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike about it. It is what it is, it's a tool to help you sell your products. It does what it is designed to, provide you with information needed to present an informed decision to your client. It's up to you to learn how to use it efficiently.

Michael from Laura Lee's Auto Sales

Very impressive and powerful.

This DMS is above and beyond what I had hoped for. The first generation was a little clunky in my opinion but now that they have upgraded and redesigned their entire system, we are very very very impressed! Customer support is very good and US-based (rare). There's almost no downtime -if any. We opted for their website which seems to be performing well . It updates photos instantly and posts select vehicles to craigslist within six hours or so with just a click. With a little ramp up, we all enjoy the redesigned user interface.

Pros

The user interface and reliability. There are some reporting functions we really enjoy

Cons

Cost. A little high once you get all the upsell add-ons. The user interface and reliability. Reporting customizing is hard to figure out without tech-support sometimes.

Teriellen from MJ'S Preowned Auto Sales LLC

DealerCenter is the best!

My overall experience has been wonderful!

Pros

What I like the most about DealerCenter is the help I received from team. We've had DC for many years & was not using all the features, but now I learned all that DealeCenter can do for me! I can print window stickers, I set up a fully integrated website & also will be getting a logo made through DealerCenter as well. DealerCenter makes running my business easy & streamlined. I will also will start using DealerCenter to help track my BHPH payments. I'm very excited to start using DealerCenter to run my entire business!

Cons

What I like least about DealerCenter is nothing.

AHMED from MILE HIGH AUTO SALES LLC

DealerCenter Review

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

IYAD from H4T

Dealer Center Review

Great experience and training from the representative.

Pros

dealer center is an all in one system works great

Cons

There is nothing to complain about with DealerCenter

Elie from Delux Motors

DealerCenter is awesome

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

WELMA from LAMAH MOTORS INC

REVIEW

Pros

EASY TO NAVIGATE, EASY TO ACESS INVENTORY, DEALS AND CUSTOMERS

Cons

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE

gary from clyde moore co

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should have

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

Misty from Scotties Auto Sales Sports and Recreation Inc

Friendly, experienced and very knowledgeable product specialist!!!

Pros

Ease of adding inventory - this area of the software is very appealing my product rep is amazing!

Cons

The accounting system - debits credits - needs to be more in depth I do like the bhph feature however I would definitely prefer to have a lot more features added to the accounting program the this feature. Ex: Should I want to add diff late fees, I want it to be classified as late fees, not other etc. -

Ana from JLPenha

Dealercenter

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter. You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it. If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Carolyn from EC CARS

EC CARS

Great experience. Love all incorporations. The ease of use for the customer while on our website. The ease of use on the app and great price!

Pros

How all the products are in one system with a great price. Also customer service, our rep, is amazing. Shes very helpful, polite, and punctual. She responds to emails quickly. She trains great. And she know her products.

Cons

I couple of items arent working properly. The auction list and the CRM emails. But even though it is not working support gets on it right away to fix. Unlike other companies.

Reeven from Express Auto Inc

Express Auto Inc

Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pros

I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

Joe from Greg Lilly Auto Sales

DealerCenter is great

Pros

DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack. Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Cons

Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

Kelvin from Santiago Auto Mall

Very easy to use, multiple ways to get around. We love the program. Love how everything synced.

efficiency. efficiency saves time... therefore it saves money.

Pros

we love how we can use the software for our finance, CRM and Desk managing software. and also use it from pretty much everywhere. The support team is also very good. I am very pleased with the service. Whenever I have a question it gets answered the price is unbeatable.

Cons

if I had to put a con on. I would probably say that my most recent clients do show up under my prospects. Its only a select few. Maybe that's something I have to tweek. but that's about it.

Tabitha from Automax of Chester County

I am very happy we made the switch! It was a great decision!

I love that it is all inclusive! No more switching back and forth and logging into so many products just to get the same end result!

Pros

We switched to DealerCenter earlier this year and have had great success! I enjoy all of the features and the great customer service. It is so easy to reach out to any number of reps in the company and have someone walk you right though any situation. My current rep, Sate as well as my initial rep Josh have been incredible! It is always like catching up with an old friend whenever we talk. I look forward to the growth of DealerCenter and the new features to come!

Cons

The only thing that I don't just LOVE about the software is that no matter what finance deal you submit, it goes to Westlake. I understand they are partners, but sometimes I know they aren't the right fit for my deal.

Abel from Trend Motorsports

Quality & Efficiency

The support staff has always done an exceptional job of answering my calls, even if it's just to tell me he's on another call, and that he'll call me back. He has thorough product knowledge, and goes out of his way to get me answers for something that he's not in charge of. As far as Dealercenter - I have no complaints. The combination of products included in the bundle package makes it extremely user-friendly, and is also cost effective.

Pros

Efficiency: Autocheck, Blue Book, Credit Reports, Financing, etc...

Cons

The amount of windows/tabs that open

Juan E from Topcars LLC

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet

Mahmoud from Merhi Motors LLC

DealerCenter review

Pros

I like that DealerCenter staff is very professional and patient

Cons

no complaints about this system at the moment

Obed from Home Run Auto Sales INC

"In a few words?"... Simply PHENOMENAL!!!

All Sorts!... Speed, Accuracy, Constancy, and Efficiency...

Pros

The ease of use and ability to do multiple tasks in a single environment is what most appeals to me. The customer service support line in general is bar NONE the best in the industry. My account executive gives me the personalized attention that's sorely missing by the competitors.

Cons

The amount of window popups required to do the simplest of tasks is a little bothersome and creates delays in usage once too many windows are open.

Ody from Bogey Capital Lending LLC

My experience was different but AWESOME! Rep was very helpful and professional through the sign up

Pros

We enjoy the web based platform, and the ability to have all platforms such as BHPH, CRM, DMS in one main system. We also enjoy the integration of websites and inventory management tools that make life so much easier to dealers.

Cons

The achilles heal about this software would be the detailed reporting for sales like a (cash-flow statement, all sales journal statement) that is offered within the software without having to integrate with outside accounting tools.

Daniela from Capitol Auto Sales

Capitol Auto Sales

Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pros

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Cons

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

Al from Joe's Autos

A great source for our dealership and great customer service.

It took much longer than expected to hear from someone to get started, but once I made contact with one of their representatives it was incredibly smooth and a great experience.

Pros

- Easy to Use - Friendly Customer Service - The score is a good selling tool

Cons

The AutoCheck history report shows much less content then their competitors, do not offer a history based suggested retail price, and the last reported mileage on the history report is often much much less than the actual mileage on the vehicle.

Anthony from Mayan Motors LLC

Dealers Center review

Pros

The system is a great add on ,very simple and accurate i would recommend this with any computer illiterate person. Desk a deal features for estimating a deal and organizing prospects are very straight forward

Cons

The Cons is that states regulations compromises the full effect of the opportunity dealers center has to offer with certain situations such as form signing for new comers that may not remember where the customers should sign documentation.

Zyad from Z & R AUTO SALES LLC

Best DMS and support staff for all dealers!

I love the system it has made my dealership operate 110% better than I could ever imagine and it is all due to my rep helping m every step of the way as well as training me on all the new features that come about.

Pros

The ease and customization to you r dealership that it offers.

Cons

Only thing I don't like is the fact you can't use the same username on 2 different computers or it will automatically log you out while working if someone accidentally signs in. That can get frustrating at times

Tawnya from Orem Auto Outlet

Best product

Pros

Dealer Center is easily the the best product for auto dealership inventory and customer management. It is the easiest to use of all I have tried, and has the most available features.

Cons

I only wish there was an integrated service department management software for Repair Orders. Although I can include repair costs for each vehicle, it would be nice ot be able to track a vehicle from sales inventory, past Sold, and through any future repairs.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,252 reviews