All ClickUp Reviews

Allen

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed April 2024

ClickUp Review: Jump Right In.

Beatrice

ClickUp review

PROS

What I liked about ClickUp is that it is effective in task management due to collaboration tools such as file attachments, and document sharing. These tools helped my team to stay coordinated and manage tasks collectively, improving our overall efficiency

CONS

At the beginning of using ClickUp, i found it difficult to use because of its complexity. ClickUp requires time and effort to master.

Tom

E-Learning, 1 employee

No PDF export for whiteboards > Disgusted of my work, I quit

Very attractive at first... Easy to setup and start. Just make sure to dig if you'll be able to share your work before you go too far into your investment.

PROS

Nice interface, nice portability... IF YOU DON'T USE WHITEBOARDS !!!!

CONS

Whiteboard SUCKS. No whiteboards on mobiles, and no pdf export to share a strategy or a project plan with your customers or partners. I'm disgusted to have invested the time to draw my all-year project. (I actually never came to review a software before, I lost so many hours that I'm willing to make you save a few by reading this).

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Couldn't draw in notion (or didn't find how to do it easily)

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

A Pleasant Surprise Over Jira

My journey from Jira to ClickUp has been unexpectedly positive. ClickUp offers a user-friendly experience and cost-effectiveness that we appreciate, even though it may not be as feature-rich as Jira.

PROS

I've been using Jira for quite some time, but recently, I decided to give ClickUp a try, and to my surprise, it's been a delightful experience. ClickUp's user interface is refreshingly simple and intuitive, making it easy for everyone on my team to get on board. One of its standout features is its affordability, which is a breath of fresh air, especially for smaller teams. ClickUp may not have all the bells and whistles of Jira, but it offers a solid set of project management features that are more than sufficient for our needs. The integration options are pretty decent too, allowing us to connect with the tools we rely on.

CONS

While ClickUp has been a pleasant surprise, it's not without its limitations. It may not match Jira's extensive project management capabilities, which can be a drawback for larger, more complex projects. Additionally, the reporting and analytics features aren't as robust as those in Jira, but they do get the job done. Integration with other tools, while adequate, lacks the seamless experience you'd find with Jira and its ecosystem.

Hey, Chris! Thank you so much for taking the time to share details about your experience. We're thrilled to hear that your transition from Jira to ClickUp was simple and pleasant! Our Support experts would love to learn more about the project management, reporting, and integration capabilities that you have been unable to accomplish in ClickUp compared to Jira. There may be some ClickUp features you haven't explored yet that can handle these needs, and they will be able to provide tips, tricks, and recommendations tailored to your unique use case! We're growing 1% every day and look forward to providing you with even more value as we continue to develop.

Replied October 2023

JACOB

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

ClickUp the Do-Everything-Tool That Excels at Running Projects for Your Business

Great. Been using it since before the pandemic for my business and others, and will continue for years to come.

PROS

ClickUp is flexible, powerful, and intuitive. When I think of what good software feels like, it's this. Tasks are easier to manage in ClickUp over Notion, and yet it keeps all the same docking features. All of the other PM tools lack the range ClickUp has of tools and capability. Don't like this UI, boom switch the views. Need more space for data, boom custom fields. Need these in another place, boom automations. It's so good, I've switched a few clients to clickup for their CRM because it's a better fit than most marketed CRM's.

CONS

It has a tendency to break, especially in app. There's still some UI bloat that slows down navigation. The base of almost everything being a "task" is unintuitive for some types of records, even though you can relabel. Sometimes things move slower than others. And the sales team has gotten harder to work with and get in touch as the product has matured

Reason for choosing ClickUp

Way better tool stack. Awesome pricing overall. Great way of pushing through objectives.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2024

It is a good tool for big teams and for starters

It is a good tool for big teams because you can assign people for specific tasks, I like it that once you get a hold of it, it’s easy to use and it helps to have more control of projects and tasks.

PROS

I like the fact that you can have multiple projects with their tasks and assign people to them. You can also drag and reposition tasks as more come up. It is possible to view and change their priority level.

CONS

It is not very intuitive, I feel like the project part and also so many features can be confusing.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

More functionalities, I also switched because I’m in a bigger team with different teams and performing different tasks that involve more people.

Ziva

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2024

ClickUp allows us to efficiently collaborate and manage our sales projects.

ClickUp has really helped us improve on the management of our sakes projects. It allows us to work together as a team and collaborate on all the tasks we have. The experience with ClickUp has been super beneficial and it has allowed us to have smooth flow of operations during projects.

PROS

ClickUp offers us a team working platform that help us to work together and collaborate on each single stage of our sales projects. It makes our team communications very smooth and clear to everyone. It has super amazing work organization tools that help us plan and organize our work in a more productive way. It allows us to bring all necessary details about our projects under one space which promotes easy access to everyone on the team.

CONS

It has been a fantastic experience with ClickUp and nothing has been amiss. There has been nothing no to love about ClickUp.

Nomusa

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

ClickUp for a better project management

ClickUp provides insights into project progress, team performance, and workload through customizable dashboards and reporting tools. This visibility allows stakeholders to make informed decisions and track key metrics.

PROS

ClickUp is accessible across devices, including web browsers, desktop applications, and mobile apps (iOS and Android). ClickUp facilitates collaboration through features like comments, mentions, and real-time editing.

CONS

Some users may have concerns about storing sensitive information on a third-party platform. Too much customization or complex workflows can lead to confusion or inefficiencies if not implemented thoughtfully

Rakesk

Reviewed May 2024

Quite Responsive Multiple Marketing Projects Management Tool.

Impressive project data management and easy project reporting solution which allows easy employees data management.

PROS

ClickUp is a very easy and friendly product on manipulation and on project workflow and task management and even the scheduling using this platform is productive. The teams can easily collaborate and share important marketing content through this package and version control functions are perfect.

CONS

I got absolutely nothing which i can dislike from this platform and also the features performance is nice.

Jing Feng

Maritime, 10,000+ employees

ClickUp Review

Overall I am having a really good experience with ClickUp and it really helps people from various fields work together on a project and view their tasks better.

PROS

I love the clean and intuitive UI of ClickUp. It's just so easy to view all of the tasks of various priorities, status and feature type at a glance. The beautiful UI makes it rewarding to use too. Despite having several "sprints" in my company, we are still able to find out the tasks which are completed in the past easily too.

CONS

Updates are frequent in ClickUp, and sometimes the UI temporarily becomes bad. Recently the filter row suddenly takes up a lot of space, making it difficult to view several tasks at once.

Kam Ling

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Align your tasks to your goals

PROS

While not a popular feature used, I like the goal-setting feature where I can align my daily tasks to the goals, ensuring what I work on on a daily basis are contributing to the bigger goal.

CONS

I hope it's easy to link a task to the goal from the goal page. So I can look at the goal, and think of the list of tasks I can work on today that will contribute to the goal.

Olden

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

ClickUP: Efficient and user friendly project management.

My overall experience with ClickUP has been good. I found the platform to be user friendly and intuitive making it easy to organize and manage tasks and projects.

PROS

I liked about ClickUP integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms such as Google Drive, Slack and Trello, allowing for seamless workflow management.

CONS

ClickUP is overwhelming with it's numerous features and customization options, which can make it difficult to navigate and use efficiently.

Laura

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

ClickUp is the best way to productivity

ClickUp's extensive features make it ideal for businesses who need to automate procedures and workflows and may serve a wide variety of customers. This works wonderfully for us as a business. For businesses with fewer customers and fewer personnel who need transparency and procedures, it may be overkill.

PROS

ClickUp is used to efficiently monitor tasks and time spent. ClickUp has been a fantastic assistance in supplying documentation and tracking right time on each work, as well as keeping the data logged securely so that we can examine it at any time.

CONS

It would be wonderful if the recurring tasks were less buggy. Automation software that makes use of pre-existing applications. Having a Reminder System That Works Outside of the House.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Before we started utilizing ClickUp, there was almost no transparency when it comes to employees knowing or comprehending their daily duties. It was also difficult to meet deadlines since project managers lacked the information they needed to see the status of their projects at a glance.

Fred

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

PROS

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

CONS

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Reason for choosing ClickUp

The boards of Trello are an interesting concept, but ClickUp seems to be a more natural way for us for viewing tasks. What is great, though, are the other options to view tasks that are similar to Trello if needed, but we are not bound by that.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

We liked Rukovoditel, but it really required setting up everything from scratch. That allowed us to really have just what we wanted, but as a small team with limited tech skills, it has been really helpful to have a program that has most of what we need built in and functioning in ways that we just don't know how to set up in Rukovoditel.

Cherry

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed October 2020

I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back

I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

PROS

It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

CONS

I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

It felt like Trello was limited on the project management side of things.

Katie

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Love ClickUp

I've been using ClickUP for 2+ years, and am very pleased with the product, and for the features included at a very reasonable price. I look forward to some autoamtion updates, but overall I'm so glad for this tool as my business hub.

PROS

ClickUp is the spot for all your business projects, project management, managing a remote team, etc. I have been able to grow and scale my business because of ClickUp.

CONS

Some of the automations have been clunky recently. Could use a few improvements there, along with the mobile app.

Reason for choosing ClickUp

Better overall features and had needed annual tasks setup I needed. I manage events and have things that have to happen at the same time each year, and ClickUP set that up the best.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Asana didn't have the repeating transactions like I needed.

Anastacia

Reviewed September 2022

ClickUp Works!

Overall ClickUp is the one-stop shop for all things related to task, time, and project management. Our company doesn't have to go out and get a tool for time management in addition to project management. Nope, everything is all bundled into one large system and it makes it so much easier to become familiar with.

PROS

I love that this tool offers so very many solutions for my company's needs. From employee time tracking to task management to project communication, the platform is terrific! It enables everyone from upper management to entry-level to be held accountable for the overall workflow and success of our clients. ClickUp has so many features that you can get a little lost in the shuffle but it gives the peace of mind that it'll do whatever you need it to so long as you spend a little time in the system setting it up the way you need it.

CONS

It can be a little too easy to get lost if you use a lot of features and boards as our company does. This is why we designated specific individuals to be in charge of the management of that department/ area of service within the ClickUp management system.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Having so many systems to manage/monitor was so tedious for our organization. ClickUp helped us consolidate not only our expenses but our systems as well.

Hey, Anastacia! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Replied September 2022

Kelly M

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed December 2022

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

PROS

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

CONS

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Reasons for switching to ClickUp

Our company, and our staff in particular, has been greatly benefited by the elimination of silos made possible by ClickUp. Our team's efficiency, production, and cohesiveness have all greatly improved since we began using ClickUp to centralize our processes and procedures.

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ���� We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at help@clickup.com if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Replied February 2023