(1,382)

1,382

• Pros

• "This product was easy to use and had a great looking interface. I did like the ability to easily see what each team member was working on."

• "It is very easy to use and love how you can easily customize the boards."

• "How many features it has and how easy it is to use them. The interface is very visually pleasing and doesn't look too intimidating. And means we can work easily across teams."

• Cons

• "I like almost everything...the only pain point has been notifications. They are a little hard to configure in a useful way and I get too many of them for boards that I own."

• "The integration with outlook is a bit tedious. They are working on that, and another pro is their support is very responsive to our needs. "

• "The mobile app is fine for most things but could be a little more robust for power users. Hardly a "Con" as they're always improving the apps."

Browse monday.com Reviews

Showing -49 - 0 of 1973 results

Ralph from HYTORC

Project management and organizatin for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Greg from New Frame Media

The best tool on the market for Team Project Management

It's been excellent. Communication with the company has been minimal because we haven't had any issues, but when we have had a question, we've received a prompt response. The software itself was incredibly easy to implement. We had two training sessions for our team and other than an occasional check-in to discuss best practices, our team has been able to use the software without issue. It has helped our office immensely.

Pros

The visual layout and ability for all of our team to very quickly setup tasks, monitor progress, and collaborate has been the best feature of Monday.com. It's drastically different from other project management solutions on the market, but with our team of younger millennials, the visual "gamified" approach to task management (turning things green to mark them complete) has actually increased productivity and even morale. We couldn't be more pleased.

Cons

File sharing and downloading is the slightest bit clunky... we often find ourselves still sharing files via Slack or Dropbox instead of in Monday, but other than that, it's been really great and that's a minor complaint.

Deborah from Deborah Rojas Architecture & Planning LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Keeps Project Management Manageable

Overall we have been thrilled with monday.com. This was our third management software and we are extremely happy with the features provided as well as the customer service. They are very quick to respond and take into consideration new features.

Pros

Monday.com allows you to set up board templates that we use when we have a new project. This cuts down on project setup time significantly.

Cons

This product is on the pricier side. There is no free version so it is definitely a commitment for the software.

Stuart from Fathom Systems Ltd.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Life changing enabler of productivity for all sizes of team

Already covered in previous question in part. Not needing to remember things Empowering team to tackle tasks in an order which suits them within the bounds set. Improvement in productivity and customer response.

Pros

Visual, its very easy to visualise tasks and see what you and your team have on by ways of workload. Initiative, although it has many features, all are logically positioned within the webpage so you never find yourself being lost in menus. Customisable, the boards are completely yours to design, own and use. Changes can happen instantly and hassle free meaning things can adapt to the needs of the team. Support, when ever required, support has been readily avaliable and responsive. Bugs, although rare, have also been resolved quickly. No subtasks, so many say sub tasks are a con, but sub tasks really cause issues and it's how to lose things, so a flat task structure hugely improves clarity. Live system, updates and task status update instantly for all users in real time. No "who has the task spreadsheet open?" anymore. General, this is a "to do list" which is Initiative and interactive which once properly implimented for your team will revolutionise work flow.

Cons

Speed, as use increases and boards become larger, the interface is significantly slower. Promised improvements in speed have yet to be seen. Bulk updates, there are bulk update features for tasks however these are unavailable for all column types Large boards, large boards are hard to mannage due to speed and bulk update/automatic date fields etc. Bulk import, importing from excel recently avaliable is good but limited

Jared from Kindful

Get Monday.com Now!

I wish I had known about them way sooner. We've been using Trello and this is so much better. I realized though that you can only have so many users, so it may not be the best solution for our onboarding team because our customers need access to some type of shareable project management list. Trello is a simplified version of Monday. Asana isn't as user-friendly and feels a bit odd.

Pros

Monday delivers a powerful system that you can use to manage virtually anything. You can add tasks and various projects, assign owners for those projects as well as a huge variety of additional fields. Furthermore, when you have your various projects setup, there are different views you can convert to from list view to calendar to kanban.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of much that Monday doesn't do well. Maybe in terms of reporting they could up their game a bit with their formulas and calculation functionality, but it really is an incredible product.

Kelly from Floor & Decor

A friendly project manager

I think this is the best option for traditional applications such as Excel and spreadsheets that are often not the easiest to use, this is the improved version of that. Monday has allowed us to improve in our tasks and has completely improved the order in the team as well, It is very nice to see what each team member is working on, so that we can organize better.

Pros

I like the simple thing in the main thing, and Monday It is quite useful to make a total follow-up during the different projects in which we work, besides being very simple to use that is a point in favor for any team. The support worked great when I needed it.

Cons

Although I do not see points against, I could talk about the price, which I feel that for a small company can be something difficult to afford, I would also like that in the trial version you can export all the work done.

Skyler from Skyler Bird Web Design

Monday.com Is Outstanding

I'm not a power user of Monday.com. But, after a small adjustment period, it was well worth it.

Pros

Monday.com combines several of my office applications into one interconnected package. It's saved me so much time and makes so many administrative tasks ten times simpler.

Cons

Monday.com has a lot going on. It can be difficult to get started, especially if you're used to other apps.

Shaun from Kahena Digital Marketing

Ultimate Project Management Tool

Overall I have had a great experience with monday.com. It helps me keep track of all my tasks and plan ahead, and I'm also able to quickly and easily see what my teammates are working on. I can also comment and updates on their tasks.

Pros

I think they really thought about the end user when they developed this tool. I really like the ability to bolt switch between different projects, the automations that are available and the built in templates to help me get started.

Cons

Outside of the name Monday.com (I preferred dapulse), I would really like the ability to create my own custom rules and automations. Sometimes I feel slightly limited by the out of the box automations.

Eric from KXB Worldwide LLC

Great organizational tool for teams and projects, that will have you wanting a little more

I really like Monday. It's helped my business scale, and help keep track of accountability across all the employees. Instead of using very clunky Google sheets for project managing, this has been a streamlined replacement.

Pros

The ease of use is the best. My team was able to learn the software in less than an hour or so, and we've been more organized overall as an organization. All of our kick off meetings are based on our monday.com boards.

Cons

I wish there were some more ways to track and input info/data into the separate entries. It's more of a strictly project mgmt software, as I still chat and use different programs like telegram, google drive, etc. in order to finish these projects. So am constantly going in and out of the app

Erik from Affinitiv

Pretty Nice, but felt like it was missing something

Overall it seemed promising but when the trial ended so did my interest.

Pros

You can add columns when and wherever you like depending on the project, as well as the values you would pick from in the drop down. You can create a custom board and then use that as a template for future projects. Had time based reminders.

Cons

the "this week" page displaying your due tasks was underwhelming in my opinion. and surprisingly had no real customization options compared to the boards. Cant update a board status, or a project status only singular task's. Have to play to use, no free version.

Brendon from My Saint My Hero

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

Pros

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

Cons

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Best project management tool on the market

It is the best project management platform I have seen on the market. Free trial, very reasonable pricing. A very flexible user interface that satisfies every professional need regardless of your field.

Pros

I signed up for the free trial version of monday.com and immediately realized what a great tool it is! I have worked with Asana, Slack and Basecamp before but they don't even come close to monday.com. It gives you so many options for customization that no matter what field or profession you are in, you will find the right setting and layout. They offer great tutorial videos and the user interface is very easy to use. You can keep all your tasks and projects in the same place, assign people to tasks, add deadlines. One of my favorite tools is that you can ask for an update on a pending project with 1 click - instead of constantly emailing and calling your team - which can make them frustrated. The other great tool is the automatic notification builder, that helps you stay up to date and constantly notifies you based on your settings. You can even build up tasks that depens on the previous task so your team members will know when you rely their task to be completed so you can start your part. The pricing is very reasonable and they are customer service team is great, too!

Cons

I have been using monday.com for a few weeks and never had any problems with the program, the only annoying thing is they push their social media and youtube advertising really hard, so I keep getting ads every day but that is how they grew.

Jonathan from Production Glue

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

Monday.com Review

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Colleen from Brandgarden Mobile Apps

Excellent Project Management Tool!

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls. Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in. It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Always On

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination -World Class customer service and development team -Intuitive user interface -Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming -New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones! -The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

Best Team PM Tool Available

I work on Monday.com with one of my clients who utilizes it for managing multiple projects with a variety of internal *and* external team members. It's easy to have everyone on the same page, makes communicating easy, and is VERY easy for the uninitiated to get up and running quickly.

Pros

Monday.com is straight out of the box simple to learn and yet it has a huge variety of features to make it as robust as you need it to be. The ability to quickly set up projects, timelines, teams, and tasks is just really almost too easy. Also love being able to easily switch between views (table, Kanban, calendar, etc.) that speak to the way my mind works. Compared to other PM cloud tools that I have used (Trello, Asana, Teamwork, etc.) I found Monday.com to be far easier to get going quickly and without a huge learning curve. Their Knowledge Base is vast, and the customer service is also great. Tips & tricks pop up to help enhance the UX without being annoying. They actually seem to be listening to the user audience and carefully implement improvements that make sense.

Cons

Haven't found any downsides yet! Seriously it's so easy to use I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Justin from Church of the Highlands

A winner every day!

We had been searching for a project management/productivity tool for our team for a long time. We had demoed or tried many options, but none were a clear-cut winner until we found Monday. It's made a dramatic difference in all that we are doing, and our team couldn't be happier!

Pros

This has become a "Swiss Army Knife" tool for us. Because of the wide variety of functions, it has replaced several different platforms, allowing us to integrate multiple different tools into one overall ecosphere. Its project documents are easy to create and are very flexible to modify, whether we want to create a project budget spreadsheet or ingest third-party data that can get reflected in graphs. It's a multi-purpose software that has become invaluable!

Cons

I wish that every system user didn't have default access to every available board unless those boards were made private and invite-only. Perhaps there's a way to assign users to "work groups" that allow them default access to a certain level of projects/boards, but require invites to view others outside that work group. It does create an inefficiency for us that literally anyone in the organization can view and modify any board that isn't locked. But it's sometimes not feasible to create everything locked and then have to issue 100 invites. That doesn't scale over and over.

Versatile project and task management for anything

Pros

Have tried a lot of software, nothing comes close to the versatility of this software. Can be slightly higher cost than alternatives but is a great replacement for excel, databases and a project manager. Webforms can also be used to collect info. Swinging between project, gant, maps is easy.

Cons

The chat/mention system is probably a bit more confusing than other systems. However, I wish that i had found this solution earlier, we have across multiple project management providers as haven't found the right solution.

Adam from CM Design

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Collaborative spreadsheets with many time saving and useful features

Monday has allowed us to streamline our processes and enables me to see at a glance what projects we have on, where our projects are and what projects are falling behind on timescales etc. As an architectural company we take every client/ job through a complicated process and need to keep track of multiple different 3rd parties (Council, Engineers etc) and multiple different processs (survey, planning, building regs etc). Monday allows us to do this with ease and with the posts and check boxes it allows me to understand where 100s of projects are whenever I need.

Pros

Simple to use. Very visual orientated - looks good and is easy to understand. Can be tailored to any business model/process. New features are being released all the time. Very engaged company that are listening to their clients and happy to help. Speeds up workflow and allows much greater management of projects, clients, staff and time. Great for to do lists and collaborative working.

Cons

Many superfluous features for our business that are pushed frequently (though I appreciate other business would appreciate them). Would work great if it could collaborate/access online services like Dropbox/GDrive for file management etc. Bit of an odd name - can you make sure you update Monday sounds odd. I actually preferred the old name Dapulse as we internaly just called it Pulse (which I think fits best as the software allows me to keep my fingers on the pulse of all my projects!)

Jayme from MarketVixen

The Best Project Management Software

Overall, Monday has become one of my favorite programs. I love the functionality, integrations, automation, and ease of use it offers. Everyone I show it to catches on quickly and learns to love what it does. My clients love it and have often purchased it for their own businesses.

Pros

Monday.com is by far the easiest and best project management software I have come across. It is easy to use and streamlined. I love the functionality and different options it has to manage business flows and projects. Monday allows my company to work independently and together with their automation and comprehensive project tracking. I recommend it highly.

Cons

Monday is a few years old at this point, but still has the occasional bug or messy function. They are few and far between but I do sometimes find myself wishing a feature was more streamlined. On a positive note though, they do take feedback very seriously and work to make things better all the time.

Jeanne from Avondale Electric

Organized

I use Monday daily as do my co-workers. It is a great way to transmit information and store it in one place and when you need to look something up you are not searching emails. Things are neatly sorted and easily accessible. It is user friendly and even the receptionist can look at the schedule and let a client know where we are at with a project.

Pros

This software keeps you organized and on top of due dates. It sends reminder emails and allows you to sort and classify with ease. It is customizable to accommodate the needs of your company - for us we use it to track jobs, bid dates, job information, requests for quotes, schedules, RFI requests, addendums, etc. It is useful for the PM, the field and the estimator and convenient for the accounting department. Allows you to track trends and hit rates as well

Cons

Only the administrator has the ability to make changes and manage users, which can take some time if you have a busy admin.

Zachary from Life Safety Services

Industry: Facilities Services

We finally know what we are doing!

We have finally moved away from traditional meeting and calendar invites that remind us to complete a task. It was so complicated before Monday.com. But now, we know what our new requests are, what the status is for that request, and who is assigned to said request. No more guessing or confusion.

Pros

Monday.com has helped us log, categorize, and time each of our tasks and projects. The managers are able to have a high-level view of how progress is going, while the team can see the daily details of each and every task. The layout is fun, colorful, and most importantly clean.

Cons

I don't have many negatives about the software. I will say that it can be really easy to accidentally "upgrade" your account to the next level. Before you click "accept" make sure that you know exactly what you are accepting. Otherwise, the software works and functions exactly as promised.

Akhilesh from HT Media Ltd

Industry: Newspapers

Very effective Project management tool

Pros

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Cons

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Jeff from MS Metal Solutions

Huge Collaborative Projects, or Daily Personal To-Do's: Monday.com Can Change Your Life!

It has been a life-changer for me, helping me stay organized and manage all the details of my personal and work-related projects!

Pros

This entire concept for this is amazing! The many different ways you can setup your boards and use them, make it even more powerful! I use mine in different ways, for different things. I use it one way for larger work projects (where I've created personalized template boards), and I setup my boards an entirely different way for personal to-do lists. Go to their YouTube channel to see some great examples of how to setup different board types! I'm a forgetful person with a pretty weak memory, so the ability to add notes and updates to individual items (pulses) is also a life-saver, so that I can track ongoing, important information related to each item...without having these notes getting in my way when viewing the project board. You can add many different column types, and even use colors for certain columns, which makes it a snap to stay focused on what's most important. The fact that you can drag-and-drop the column order, and the pulses themselves, allows you to see and organize things in ways that work for you! I've also contact support with some questions and feedback, and their response was super-helpful and almost immediate. Their online help will walk you though 99% of your questions too. This product has added efficiency to my day, and removed significant stress from my life! Thank you Monday.com!

Cons

The product seems little pricey for individual users...but use the trial and re-consider the value after using it for a week or two. Also, this product is optimized for Desktop computers, with a bit less functionality on mobile devices, but it can still be used and utilized on mobile devices to get things added, assigned, organized, and done.

Zane from ZaneBaker.com

I can't even imagine how my life would be without Monday.com

I use this software daily. It's so easy to set-up and very user-friendly. I turned all my friends to customers of the app. I love the customer support, literally, they respond within minutes. I messaged them on Black Friday and I got a response in 10 minutes. That's EPIC!

Pros

Time Tracking and Team Collaborations are my top used functions. I love being able to see where I am at with my work and how my team is doing too.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with Pomodoro. I use my PC to remind me to take breaks every 45 mins.

Diego from Fundecon

Very Basic System

Support is responsive via email. Expect them to ask you redundant questions and ask for screenshots even though you already provided them in previous emails. We had 2 issues that have no solution that to us are very basic features. See section "Cons"

Pros

The system does help our management and sales team organize the database of prospective students. It does provide a better option than having nothing.

Cons

System is extremely basic. It provides basic formulas and very basic features. For examples: 1) We need to have a list (dropdown or similar) where we choose a career and the system shall pull a price into another column (Total Cost). Dropdown feature is only a single column and it does not allow for this capability. "IF" function/Formula is very basic and on it would be extremely long for 250 career options with multiple universities. 2) We need to have a column call "Total Cost" - done, ok. We need the system to have another column where we can place a number for an amount ("Payment") received by a student. We created a dropdown column that allows you to enter multiple numbers but the "SUM" function/formula does not add all the values entered in the Dropdown column. It only picks up the first value. It is therefore very difficult and manual to calculate commissions for our sales people. 3) System does not allow to relate a record in one board ("STUDENTS") to records in another board "PAYMENTS" to create a one-to-many relationship. It is just a flat list. No crossing of information.

Amy from Marketing & Advertising

Very user-friendly interface

We're a group of freelancers who collaborate on business together. We needed a common project management tool that would enable us to collect projects, timelines, notes and attachments all in one place.

Pros

I love how simple, intuitive and lovely the interface is. It actually makes project management a joy. Other project management software I've tried felt like it took too much time just to manage the software itself. There were too many menus to sift through. Comments were too hard to find, and my team was not keen on using it. Monday is so simple, so clean and visual that our whole team has quickly embraced it. I'm even putting my personal projects into it. One of my favorite features is the ability to make checklists in the comments area. Our team is coming up with all sorts of ways to use those (i.e.: check this off to confirm you've read the comment, etc.). We haven't been using Monday for long, so I'm curious to see how we continue to adapt it to meet our needs. I also like that there are templated projects that you can use to get started. I haven't been this excited about a project management platform in a long time, if ever.

Cons

That my team loves it so much they're going crazy making lots of projects and posts, lol.

Mavares from Universidad Nacional Experimental Politcnica 'Antonio Jos de Sucre'

Who is busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Check projects and tasks in an easy and fast way

Pros

The new technologies try, very often, to simplify a great amount of processes, reducing them to their minimum expression, the Monday platform, allows the tracking in a single board, which, allows to observe in real time, the different functions that all the members of the team are performing. By just adding your projects, the assignment of tasks is done in a simple way, then, you only have to assign the work teams and let the platform do the rest, showing from the initial state of the project, as well as the different stages to be developed. In this way, the planning and execution of the deliveries and advances by all the members of the work team is facilitated. Add "pulses" to maintain effective communication and automatically reduce planning and meeting time, saving costs on calls and significantly reducing the number of emails; But centralizing the main documents. Are you busy at this time? Use Monday.com to find out.

Cons

It is very important for the different organizations, regarding the administration of projects, to take into account the different cost structures, in this way, it is possible to measure the impact that the use of the different administrative solutions has on the resources, this way, a very expensive platform or one that does not fit the size of our project, more than an advantage can become a real problem. In the same way, it is important to take into account, the general state of our computers in office or laptops, so that this type of tools can be used with the greatest efficiency.

Patrick from VSP Graphic Group

Easy to use, organized, helpful, adaptable

Pros

What I like most about Monday, is that it is highly adaptable to the ever changing needs of workflow. As the business is continually evolving, so are the options and coordination of this useful business tool. The workflow from start to finish can be easily integrated to any model . Some advanced specifications can be simplified into columns and colors so that work is easily tracked along it's path without the hassle of using an excel sheet, as everything is as simple as drag and drop or clicking a drop down menu of infinitely customizable descriptions, and attachments that keep the employees along each important step of the process on the same page at all times.

Cons

What I like least about Monday does not impact the user experience to deeply, but what I see as a con is the lack of customizable themes. For example, having a dark theme for the page may be more conducive to a worker who uses this program at night in order to not have such a harshly bright white light emitting from the screen. Interchangeable icons and backgrounds, etc would be more helpful to customize the pages to fit the style of certain companies, especially one like ours where graphics are an important part of holding up a corporate image.

Santiago from El Brunch Show

The virtual manager that all work needs

In my work, we implemented it and did not need to ask about the responsibility of which task, we all know the scope and response levels of each work team, in addition, it allows us to have the work much more organized, which results in a increase in productivity and less bad times. I have always thought that strategic planning is vital for all work, thanks to Monday.com we have managed to implement it without any problem.

Pros

They have many benefits, but the one I like the most is to see the planning of the tasks that each worker can execute. The assignments by Monday.com allow me to evaluate the response times of each person and the effectiveness they have when fulfilling their responsibilities. It is great to be able to see on a single screen how each task is developed to fulfill the goals. Another aspect that I like very much is the simplicity that it offers to each person that belongs to the work team, not to mention that it is possible to save a lot of money. Another of the elements that I like most about Monday.com is that I can use your platform from any computer with Internet access, it does not limit you to have an update or any other problem that similar programs repeat without correcting.

Cons

Most of your options are wonderful, until now I have not identified a negative aspect that prevents me from doing the daily tasks, they are going in the right direction. If you could lower the monthly costs of your basic plan a little, that way many more companies and individuals will opt for definitively implement monday.com as their permanent planning and work organization system.

A great tool to keep a team organized and keep management up to date.

As a manager of a marketing department made up of multiple team members, I always found it tough to stay on top of what everyone is working on and where they stand. Monday allowed users to assign tasks back to me when I needed to review and give them my input. It has also helped me better understand how long some these projects take to determine the value of them compared to our investment. This has been an excellent tool for us and it has really helped me have peace of mind that projects are being worked on and are not being forgotten.

Pros

Monday is incredibly customizable. It took us some time to get it right for our teams needs but once we did, we found it saving us a lot of time and saving me the headache of questioning if a project was on schedule and where it stood. You can drag and drop, assign projects, and add different columns as needed. You can create private boards which is great to use as a manager. It also integrates with your Google calendar.

Cons

You can sometimes find yourself spending too much time organizing yourself that it isnt productive. We had to cut back on some of the features because it was just too time consuming for our team. Reoccurring tasks could be improved. Its easy to duplicate it but to have it set up to where it comes every quarter or every other week would be great.

Justin from Diablo Media, LLC

My Preferred Project Management Software

As a project manager, this tool has helped me track, manage, and collaborate with team members all in a single interface that has made all associated tasks significantly more efficient.

Pros

Most project management softwares try to add a bunch of features that clutter the interface and undermine their efficiency. Monday.com is the perfect balance between full features and simplicity, keeping their interface efficient and clean. Drag and drop functionality allows for quick, easy customization and their variety of ways to view timelines, files, and metrics are very useful features.

Cons

Tiered, per-user pricing offers value for smaller companies, but bigger organizations with more users can get a tad expensive at the more expensive tiers.

Kevin from Lyft

Extreme for the novice, great for a numbers driven person.

Good experience, with the software especially if youre the person who set it up in the beginning. If you have others who will be in the program entering data, please find the patience depending on their skill level to answer their questions, adjust any mistakes and if their like me, explain the what and whys. Like most software of this day and age, its all cloud driven with nothing at all to install also, it runs best on the Google Chrome browser.

Pros

Extremely customizable. Monday.com allows you set up drill downs in whatever fashion you want to see. Lets say you have a business that your company services and they have multiple locations. You can setup what I like to call a core label we will use Abc for the company name. Then you can go into Abcs core and sub cores which we use as location 1, location and so on. Next you can choose what you want to track at each location. You can track numbers going in vs numbers coming out. And it just gets deeper and deeper. In a nutshell, its a glorified spreadsheet with a much easier to use interface and much better looking.

Cons

Initial setup, depends a lot on your business. 1.) figuring out what data you want to track, 2.) how in depth does your tracking need to go, 3.) how experienced you are with computer skills and interaction with a program thats not so cookie cutter. It might take you anywhere from a day to a week to configure and tweak the settings to your liking.

Katie from Ham Interiors

A tool that has made my working life easier

Pros

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members. The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Cons

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort. I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Sarah E. from Dawson8a

Industry: Defense & Space

Monday.com gave us everything we needed for optimal project management

This project management service is very oriented towards interactivity. Thanks to that you can work tasks, attachments, and much more material for projects, without great complexity, and in a striking way. This service has also been useful to lead a better group organization. Its system of tasks is quite schematized. Its deployment is as good as it is fast, it does not present any type of faults. Monday.com is within reach of any desktop device, as well as for Android and iOS cell phones. Monday.com has left us stunned with the excellent service. Managing its functions is quite simple and very profitable. Without a doubt, this is one of the most professional platforms we have handled.

Pros

Monday.com allows the user to implement work methodologies much more detailed than the rest of the project management platforms in the market. It is useful to create reports about the projects, to communicate with the team (it offers excellent messaging and chat functions integrated), and to drag and drop the work notes. It is highly recommended to integrate the monday.com platform with other storage management in the cloud, in order to achieve a better capacity when uploading large files to the cloud, and that monday.com can continue to be used without any complications. It is also recommended to self-employed teams, and small businesses or online stores that require little staff to cover their work area.

Cons

However, the platform does not adapt to the number of members of our team, so we think that it limits the work a lot when there are too many members attached to the Platform. Sometimes the performance is diminished when the information must be formatted to be exported to other platforms. In addition, its scrum board system does not show a complete chronology of all work processes opened during the project.

Waseem from Freelancer

Solid Project Management Tool!

We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed. My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places. The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it. I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Pros

It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Cons

The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

William from The Social Agent by Adzeey

Great Tool for Project Management!

We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Pros

Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

Cons

The thing that our team likes least about Monday's software is the lag time that will happen every now and again when there is a lot of data on one page. We have seen a positive increase in the lapse of these lag times over the past year but still happens about 4-5 times per month.

Dana from BenefitHub

Easiest Project Management Tool

I find this much easier to use than Excel spreadsheets, because data entry via Excel is not my core competency.

Pros

Monday is the easiest PM tool we've found, and it especially helpful to people who are visual learners. Color coding and easy of assigning people to tasks make it ideal for our PM needs.

Cons

It doesn't have a huge number of capabilities, but software that does is 1. more difficult to use and 2. not as easy to see and understand the status of items. It does have customization and integrations that are helpful.

Paul from Henderson Technical Solutions

Simple, flexible, collaborative and yet powerful enough to handle everything we throw at it.

easily managed customer projects and ongoing maintenance contracts with ease.

Pros

I love the flexibility that Monday offers us. Most systems are really rigid and force you to follow a set path, this makes it difficult to mould it to suit our business. Monday doesn't have that problem, if we need another field or add in another process etc.. .then we just add it in, we dont have to go and re-do everything from scratch again. The interface is simple and easy to use but also gives us enough detail to make sure we cover everything. No mean feat!

Cons

There aren't many cons we can think of, the roadmap for products is great as we can see that there are different features in the pipeline, most organisations dont share that information and leave customers wondering if or when new features will come out. I guess our only "con" is that we would love to see those features released quicker.... but we understand that quality takes time.

Bret from Bur Creativo

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy. Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well. Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Pros

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares. Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve. Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones. Desktop App is great.

Cons

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5. Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

James from PuffWorks

Super efficient software, really easy to use.

Our sales team used this before moving over to Freshsales, and they were very pleased with the interface and the price. My legal team also used it for reviewing contracts, and were also very happy. My personal view on Monday.com is the price could be a little lower to fit in with our ITU budget, however this doesn't lack on quality and certainly not on usability.

Pros

NOTE: We have since moved over to Freshsales as it fitted in more with the rest of our products. Monday is absolutely amazing. It could be easier to use, however what it offers for free is absolutely perfect for small-to-medium businesses and teams. I would highly recommend taking a look at Monday's use cases (available at monday.com/s/software-uses) which can help you understand how their software can benefit your business. I personally really like Monday's ability to pick a template depending on what you'll be using it for, such as recruitment or sales leads. It is also really customisable and flexible depending on how many people will be using it. They also have an app and lots of integrations, enabling maximum use wherever you are.

Cons

Setting up Monday can get a bit tiring, although you won't regret it once it's fully setup. I believe a better pricing structure would not depend on the number of users so broadly. The basic plan with 5 users in your team costs 22 per month, but luckily they do offer a trial which can help you get a better feeling.

Hannah from Pfeiffer University

Industry: Investment Banking

Phenomonal

Ability to organize my thoughts and stay on task. Reducing immeasurable anxiety and panic. This has been more beneficial to me than any other organizational product I have ever used.

Pros

The functionality is fantastic. It is very simple to use and it is amazing at tracking where you are with a task. I use it for graduate school. And when I graduate I will use it for my business. It is a brilliantly simple way to lay out everything you need to keep up with. And not just for a day or two, for as long as use the software. I have had frequent issues with staying on task. I simply can't keep track of everything. This software has helped me so much and I really can't say enough. I have always been a firm believer that it boosts your drive to work harder and keep going when you can see your succeses and visually Monday.com is great at this. You can see where you started, what you've finished, and whats ahead all on one screen. You can also alter it to see things you had trouble with in comments and what your grades were on assignents. It is just fantastic. However, the best feature of this software is the people behind it. They are incredibly helpful people who are uterly dedicated to ensuring that ALL of their customers are heard and well taken care of. All around a phenomenal experience with this company and their software

Cons

I dont know. For my purposes it has no real cons except perhaps if they created a version specifically geard towards students? Maybe. The functionality is incredible though. So you can twilor it to meet your needs like I did.

Will from Cottonwood Creek Church

Visually Appealing Project Management

I've been evaluating monday.com for the past year, and I'm looking to expand its use in our organization here in year 2 of using this software.

Pros

I really like the overall look of monday.com. It's very visually appealing and easy to see and organize projects and tasks. The Gantt Chart feature is amazing!

Cons

Monday.com is not as intuitive as I would like. It's a little difficult to understand and setup repeating tasks through the automation feature.

Solid project management platform, great customer service

It's a better platform than SmartSheet, Jira, or Asana but still not super inexpensive. It works great for large-scale collaborative projects or companies that have rigid compliance processes, but otherwise, a Google Sheet can work just as well for far less.

Pros

Really great customer service, fun to look at - not the usual Excel spreadsheet look of a lot of project management platforms.

Cons

It's not the most user-friendly and some of the nomenclature doesn't seem to work for our team - they are a bit more old-school.

Chris from CodeWithChris

Enables my remote team to work together efficiently!

I have a team of remote people and we were looking for a way to collaborate together. We were looking for the right combination of organization, planning, assignment and collaboration. I've tried tons of other tools.. for a long time, we were using Basecamp, then Trello and then TeamWeek.. and for some reason or another, we would never keep up with it. But ever since we got on Monday, we haven't looked back. I think it's flexibility is its strongest point. You can adapt it to use whichever way fits your team the best.

Pros

- Collaboration without having files and conversations all over the place! - Flexibility. This tool is so flexible with how you want to use it. You can customize the columns to suit your needs. - Accountability and Visibility. I love that you can assign team members, mention them, set deadlines and see at glance what everyone is working on. - Software updates. These guys update and add features like crazy. Their support team is also crazy responsive! - Mobile app. I love using it on mobile.. it's pretty full featured for a mobile experience.

Cons

- I'd love to have the private boards feature at a lower price point. This a great feature but comes at a higher tier plan. - It took a little while to get used to but now this tool is invaluable to running my business.

Priscilla from MarkNet Group

Color coded PM tool that's great for visually seeing progress

Their customer service is amazing! Their tool is meeting the needs for one of my clients so overall I'm very happy. I had pushed off using Monday.com based on price alone as it seemed much either than other software tools, however, I reached out to their support team and was able to get a great deal and a free user so we could actually use this for a few months and make sure it's what my client needed.

Pros

What I love most about Monday.com is the layout for project status and that you can create several columns with a status that will impact the overall progress view. i.e. We use 4 main columns 1 for Concept, Research and Planning, Coding and Development, and then Final Review. With the color coded statuses we can visually see how many projects are waiting to start and how many are waiting to start. This feature alone has been a game changer, but when combined with the project timeline view, we know exactly how much resources we have left.

Cons

My least favorite feature is more of a overall usage note. Their onboarding process is simple, but almost too simple so you really have to dig for the features you want and read their blogs and knowledge base to see what's possible. Compared to some of the other tools I've used that gives you a hands on tutorial when you first set it up, Monday.com just lets you lose with a few demo boards and it's up to you figure out what's next. For example - how many people know you can link a "pulse" to another board for a higher level project tracking? I knew that was a feature I wanted and had to google it... and then had to train two people on how to do it.

Simple, powerful AND flexible

Company organisation and communication has improved significantly since we started using Monday, with the barriers trello imposed suddenly lifted.

Pros

Not only is Monday easy to use, it is also extremely powerful and able to adapt to a wide range of needs. Very easy to setup new boards, even without any technical knowledge. Basic technical knowledge can then take it to a whole new level. Simple for the whole team to use, interact and manage all projects.

Cons

Initially a few minor functional and UX limitations, however these have all been resolved during the last year.

Travis from Babson College

Great for visual project management

Overall, great experience. Monday is one of the better project management tools I've found out there. Keeping my team focused and up-to-date is absolutely crucial, and Monday has been able to fill that role perfectly.

Pros

Our team was having a hard time managing projects and keeping stakeholders all in line with updates using just a spreadsheet. Having columns with colored status boxes is great to get a quick overview of what's happening on a project, and then being able to open those individual pieces up and get more detailed notes is great. I like that I can tag other users to give them direct updates. The recent addition of different views, Kanban, Chart, Timeline, etc, is another great tool to visualize what's happening on projects.

Cons

It's a little slow. The desktop app and web app get bogged down quite a bit regardless of how big a project is. I also wish there were options for more updates when deadlines are approaching, more detailed notifications. But they've been slowly adding features, so I could see it coming in the future.

Sarah from EVB

Monday.com and its excellent business project management

This is a unique business project management platform of its kind. The proposal that Monday.com has to offer is more customizable and interactive than the rest of the platforms in its class. It is excellent that it allows to apply kanban method, and to do KPI monitoring. This service is perfect for tracking trends, and workflows. Our organization feels in total satisfaction with Monday.com, because the services they have offered have fulfilled our expectations. It is a good investment. We liked this service for many reasons. One of them has been his speed at the time of personalization, because it has saved us a lot of time of work.

Pros

Monday.com is integrated into a wide variety of services. Among these are the dropbox, excel, G suite, slack and Trello platforms. There are an infinity of templates for projects, and all are completely customizable and adaptable to our work needs. With this software it is quite convenient to monitor the working time of each member. We dare to recommend Monday.com as a versatile, economical and very convenient to use service. Maybe it's the first project management platform so customizable. It is ideal for conducting surveys, and for subsequent monitoring. There is also an excellent and customizable group chat available.

Cons

You can not manage any project retrospectively, and for unified communication it does not have an audio and video conference system, nor does it allow for routing of calls. Calls can not be recorded either, and fax can not be managed. Another lack of service is that it does not offer the possibility of doing email marketing referring to our project.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,973 reviews