All monday.com Reviews

Monday.com User Review

Rakesk

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great Multiple Projects Planning and Easy to Manipulate.

Excellent collaboration and easy to manage various projects employees activities and also easy to handle project tasks and scheduling.

PROS

Invoicing and the billing capabilities with this tool are helpful and to create accurate project data reports and easy on workflow management i like the tool functionalities.

CONS

Simple on first configuration of features and no much training on this and nothing to dislike.

Dan

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Unveiling the power and future of project and work management with monday.com.

It is simple to organize work and projects with monday.com.It enhance ease to track work progress.

PROS

Ability to plan and manage work and project more effortlessly with monday.com delights me.Again,I can execute and complete work with monday.com.It enhance real-time team collaboration.

CONS

I haven't experienced any downsides with monday.com as it achieves my objectives.

Anne

Accounting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Monday.com User

Overall, I like the ability to assign tasks to other team members and see the status of each engagement in one place.

PROS

The ability to customize the information to include on the different boards.

CONS

The inability to set up daily feeds from other systems.

Jessica

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Monday.com for nonprofits

PROS

We are getting Monday.com for FREE, which is amazing. That's the main reason we chose it over other products. I think it's wise for monday.com to offer this, because if our employees move on to other companies after being introduced to monday.com, they are more likely to implement it there if they are already familiar with it. I love the customizability of monday.com.

CONS

The time tracking feature. We are using another app for time tracking. Monday.com does a good job of tracking time for specific tasks, but we haven't been able to figure out how to track all of our time on a timesheet. While the customizability is great, sometimes monday.com can seem a bit advanced for our small org. There are so many features to explore, but sometimes it can be overwhelming or beyond our needs.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Monday.com is superior for task and project management, but we're still using paymo for time tracking & paying for that feature.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We were using the free version of asana for our 3 person team, but now we are expanding use of the app to the entire org. Monday.com was the way to go because of the pricing and the flexibility. There are also lots of great tutorials.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2024

MDC makes your daily project management easier

Overall experience is good because it has a lot of features that kind of allows us to find all the information that we need regarding projects in one place. be it the tracking , movement of project and planning the delivery.

PROS

Project Planning, Scheduling and tracking for each members of the team. allows me to navigate through and identify the workload and capacity of the team.

CONS

Lot of features so it takes a lot of time just to put in all the information manually regarding projects in the tool.

Jay Harry

Retail, 11-50 employees

Transform Your Team’s Productivity with Monday.com

PROS

What I liked most about Monday.com is its intuitive and visually appealing interface. It’s so easy to get started and see everything at a glance. The customization options are fantastic – you can tweak the boards to fit your specific needs, which makes it feel like it was designed just for you. The integrations with other tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Outlook streamline workflow and communication, saving loads of time.

CONS

What I liked least about Monday.com is its pricing structure. It can get a bit pricey, especially for smaller teams or startups on a tight budget. Also, while the platform is feature-rich, it can feel overwhelming at first with so many options and settings to configure. A bit of a learning curve for new users, but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing.

Reviewed April 2024

Task Control with Monday

Very friendly and easy to use, it allows you to keep a history of all the activities that are related to a task

PROS

How easy it is to manage tasks, it seems like you were updating an Excel sheet, being able to import the tasks.

CONS

That you sometimes get lost between tasks, because the tasks move very quickly with the cursor, you can move an activity from one task to another without realizing it

Lisa

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Getting used to it!

Although I had some reservations at first, changing our task management software to Monday.com has proven to be beneficial to my small business. When we first transitioned to the new software, I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the options suddenly available! It took me some time to customize the system to best meet our needs but, after 6 months, its working quite well. Pleased, would recommend!

PROS

I really like the task management features. It offers a variety of options for tracking workflow, time, and expense. Weve been using Monday.com for over 6 months now and im still discovering features!

CONS

The interface is a bit cluttered and takes some getting used to the rather odd and non-intuitive layout. Overwhelming implementation with little support.

1 employee

Streamlining Project Management for a More Productive Workflow

PROS

Monday.com has been an invaluable tool for managing my projects and staying organized. The intuitive interface and customizable boards make it easy to track progress, collaborate with clients, and keep tasks on schedule. Automations have saved me time, allowing me to focus on the creative aspects of my work. Integrations with other tools like Slack and Google Drive have further streamlined my workflow, making project management a breeze.

CONS

Monday.com's pricing can be a bit high for small businesses, assess your needs and choose the right plan.

Sascha

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Effective Project Planning Software

Overall, the software is excellent for project planning and control. It allows for detailed planning and provides a clear overview.

PROS

What we like most is that the software is easy to use, visually well-designed and clear. It offers many integrations, such as Office 365, and the automation features are easy to set up.

CONS

From our perspective, improvements could be made with better AI features and by providing more and better templates.

Nikola

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Saves a lot of time

It was a really nice switch from Excel and Teams - Monday.com had all the Teams management/tracking features and more. It was really intuitive and easy to use so our weekly meetings became more pleasant.

PROS

Saves a lot of time, it's easier to use and manage than softwares such as Teams or Excel spreadsheets that we've used before, interface is really intuitive and it has lots of features.

CONS

Cost - it was too expensive so it wasn't bought by our company in the end.

Brendon

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Complex or complete?

Clever marketing brought us here, and so far the depth of the product has lived up to the hype. Monday's development is moving a good direction - if they can wean users off of email they might help me get more team buy-in. All said, if you have a strong, vocal PM that won't accept any deliverables that didn't go through the software, this may be all that is required.

PROS

We chose this for the depth of the product, the vision of the company, and the support system. I am quite happy with the product for the time being - options, configurations and communication tools abound, and the different ways of visualizing project data are extremely helpful and open our company to opportunities.

CONS

I have used an immense variety of project management software in my time, and all bring something to the table. Monday brings everything to the table, but the table gets too full. The sheer complexity of the offerings has kept many of my users away, and often I am in the position where I am attempting to rope members back into the software in order to not have to duplicate my reporting. Intimidated by the product, they fall back to inundating the team with email. I don't quite have a picture of how I can fully build out dozens of client folders, each with 10+ boards, each board with 4-5 groups of 1-+ "pulses" each, without anything falling through the cracks, and still knowing that progress is being made. This may be an educational thing on my part.

Reason for choosing monday.com

We chose it for the depth, and the spreadsheet-style pulses.

Christopher

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

PROS

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

CONS

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Justin

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

PROS

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

CONS

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Reason for choosing monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Shayla

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

PROS

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

CONS

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Visualizes the actions you need to take to reach your objective in the cloud to help you plan, organize, and track. Makes MS Project Plan appear stale by allowing you to mark tasks off as you go. To avoid unpleasant shocks and inconvenient update meetings, an executive team might benefit from visibility.

José Miguel

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

A fresh air for project management tools

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

PROS

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

CONS

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Amit

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

PROS

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

CONS

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Reason for choosing monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Amanda

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Monday.com will elevate your entire business!

I highly recommend utilizing Monday.com to my clients, the customer service is out of this world and super informative and often include screen recordings to ensure you are clear on how to do whatever you may be questioning. I love the visual features to be able to operate your workspace in an effective way.

PROS

I love the team and collaborative workspace it allows for so that you can truly work remotely as an operational and efficient team.

CONS

I think it can be a little expensive to utilize from a start-up perspective and could be priced more fairly to smaller businesses.

Reason for choosing monday.com

The capabilities of integration and workflow just overpowered what the other platforms offer

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The type of clients I was working with it made more sense to utilize the features that this platform offers in one place for most efficient time spent.

Blake

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The best PM software for those who like simple complexity

It is very pleasant, convenient, user-friendly and fun! I can’t imagine life without it honestly, but I would most certainly take advantage of the onboarding with the stuff, so they can help you set up your platform to get the most benefit from it, otherwise you may spiral into the customization black hole.

PROS

The features for task management and project planning are my absolute favorite features about Monday.com. The simplicity of the design and UX are astounding, but don’t be fooled. This software packs a powerful punch, and has the ability to be customized to fit any business structure, any project management style, and any communication style

CONS

The customization options of the entire platform can be very overwhelming. I found myself, my team, and even clients experimenting with the options entirely too much, which eventually led me to lock the templates we were using. It did lead some people down a rabbit hole, which caused delays in work. We also had a very lengthy onboarding process due to the endless options for customization.

Reason for choosing monday.com

The abundance of features and scalability options.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We needed a more user friendly and attractive platform.

Wassim