All monday.com Reviews

March 2022

Monday.com User Review

Nadeem

January 2023

Is Monday.com the Perfect Solution for Collaboration and Productivity?

Monday.com is a powerful and user-friendly project management & collaboration platform that offers a wide range of features and capabilities. Some of the features that I have used so far have had a very positive impact on increasing the efficiency of managing small-mid size projects.One of the best options that I use extensively is to create custom dashboards with a variety of widgets, such as charts and maps, and to track the progress and analyze data in real-time.Internal communication within teams is another feature that can help large teams spend less time using other modes of communication. Integration with other tools is a feature which I did not yet utilize, but it has a large library of data connectors that allow users to integrate the platform with other tools. Another fantastic option available is to use the mobile app that allows users to access the platform and collaborate with their team on the go.Overall, Monday.com is a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that can greatly improve the efficiency and productivity of teams and organizations.

Pros

One of the stand-out features of Monday.com is the customization options that it allows its users. There are a variety of customization options, including the ability to create custom fields and tags, to tailor the platform to the specific needs of the user.

Cons

Although Monday.com is one of the best tools in its category, the two drawbacks that I consider are that it may have a steep learning curve for some users, particularly for those who are new to project management or collaboration platforms. The second cause of concern about it is that it may not be the most cost-effective option for all users, particularly for those on a tight budget. While Monday.com offers a free version of its platform, the paid plans can be expensive, especially for larger teams.

Amit

December 2022

Best tool for project management needs

It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

There are a few reasons why I chose monday.com over the alternatives.First, monday.com is extremely user-friendly and easy to use.Second, monday.com offers a lot of features and customization options. And third, monday.com has great customer support.Overall, I think monday.com is the best option for project management.

Jeremy

It's Just Okay

Pros

The system does help you organize projects and tasks. I loved all the integration options.

Cons

My biggest complaint has been downtime. It seems like the system goes down often. I have numerous complaints from the field regarding uptime or integrations/automations just not working.

Lauren

September 2022

Good Tracking System

At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

Pros

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Cons

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

It was easier for us to update a spreadsheet that had all our data in already. We were able to customize columns easier with excel.

Monday.Com for advice tasks

Very positive experience and we have deployed it throughout our Organisation

Pros

Simple to set up and import existing lists. Easy to set up automated tasks and reminders

Cons

Slightly costly as it works on a per user basis to get the most out of the software. Would be useful to be able to have a master database to read data into - so various lists can be linked

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Whilst a lot of products provide task management, Monday.Com was the closest to Excel with added benefits

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The Excel sheet was dead in the sense that it was not actively reminding staff of deadlines and it does not allow multi user collaboration

Guy

January 2023

I highly recommend Monday.com for result driven projects.

Overall Monday.Com is a good performance tool that help you getting structured to work on result driven projects.

Pros

Monday.com is a complete and easy to use program that helps to work result driven on projects with mid to large scaled teams. It has many easy to use features to work structured.

Cons

For some Social Media related tasks other tools are better. This for instance to plan out some posts on different social platforms.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Airtable has more custom features and Sprout Social is by far the best Social Media content management tool.

January 2023

The monday.com system that facilitates the follow-up of processes between teams.

Task and appointment scheduling;Development and execution of projects.Its mobile version is its differential, besides presenting a quick synchronization.

Pros

Very accessible system, with easy-to-view layouts, self-explanatory commands, and practicality for developing and monitoring tasks between groups.

Cons

You could have more opportunity for customization of tasks/projects in more affordable plans, not just the more expensive ones, which makes implementation unfeasible.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Visualization of the interface and practicality in the commands.

Zakariya

How a Software Team Lead finds Monday

Monday software has helped a lot in managing different software development project in a professional matter. It brought me back the feeling of being in control of every aspect going around me as a Software Team Lead.

Pros

The simplicity, efficiency, and the gorgeous UI/UX features are the ones I love the most about monday.

Cons

An integrated chat for broadcasting messages to all projects team members.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

For the simplicity, efficiency, and the gorgeous UI/UX features it provides.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The terrible UI/UX experience as well as the difficulty of use.

William

Monday.com is a Solid Project Management solution

It is a delight and a clear winner for what I am looking for. Unfortunately, it costs too much for the cheapest plan.

Pros

It is feature-rich and much easier to learn and use than Jira Cloud.

Cons

The least appealing aspect is the Pricing. Other than the Trial Period, it is too costly for 1-2 users.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

It is well thought out, easy to learn and use, less complex than some but satisfies my needs, other than the price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Jira took me a long time to learn. It is less user-friendly than Monday.com but offers more features and functions. Many of which I do not use.

Daegil

December 2022

Good program, but not essential

Pros

It is good program to use kinds of task management. Our team are using this and it is good to arrange work-to-do list and assign some task

Cons

For me, it is a bit hard to recognize in a minute. It will be great if Monday can improve the logic visual-wise

Reasons for switching to monday.com

It is very simple and easy to recognize to everyone

Sheila

Almost perfect!

I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

I had already been using it with another team that I worked for. I liked how they used it, but felt lost a lot but thought I'd give it a try so I didn't have to learn a new system.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday was more complicated to use and harder for new team members to get used to. ClickUp was more simple and easier to manage for larger projects.

Ben

Never miss a beat!

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pros

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Cons

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Response from monday

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Replied May 2020

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management. They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pros

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration. The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time. The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page. The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Cons

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic. Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com. Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Sales Force is leading tool but their UI is complex for business users

Melissa

May 2022

A huge assistance in keeping us on track with our job

As a group, we're making use of Monday.com. I had no idea what to anticipate, but I was pleasantly surprised right away. You should use this program if you want your team to be able to communicate and keep tabs on their progress. You may set up a "dashboard" for each project, assign individuals to each job, set a due date, and so forth.

Pros

Our company made use of Monday.com. I've had a wonderful time with monday.com. Personal and business endeavors alike benefit from my usage of this tool. Using it, I'm able to get things done. Depending on the team's progress, each assignment might be given to one or more persons. It's the go-to tool for getting things done in general since we can do so much more with it.

Cons

When more than two persons (3+) are involved in a project, a payment plan is required. A larger crew means a higher price tag. If you know how to utilize the tool effectively, taking a plan is in your best interest monday.com.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Very user-friendly program. One of the coolest features is that our staff can utilize it on both the web and mobile devices. Project progress may be monitored from any location, as long as we have an Internet connection. We enjoy it since we can build projects, add team members to work on it, and add tasks to it.

Jackie

August 2022

It's useful, but there is something about the design and UX that needs to be seriously improved

Not a huge fan. It gets the job done, but I'm looking into different products with better UX especially on mobile.

Pros

It's great that you are really able to put as many different statuses and organize things however you please.

Cons

The UX and design is just not intuitive and easy to work with, especially if you are taking your tasks with you on your mobile. I find it very clunky and it gets stuck quite often. Honestly takes motivation away from performing the actual tasks.

Reasons for choosing monday.com

Was recommended to me by someone.

Response from monday.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review!

Replied September 2022