• Pros

• "Very easy to use. Just click, click, click, optimization done. For every optimization there is plenty of help and knowledge. Support responds really fast. Great price."

• "Fantastic user friendly interface. Excellent responsive customer support. Cuts hours of work down to minutes."

• "The tools, features and dashboard - so much useful information and tips. I really enjoy the interface."

• Cons

• "Though is a great tool to monitor and to support to overall performance improvements (campaign level), is not ideally to do more detailed improvements, i.e. ad group level, or keyword level."

• "It's hard to say. But maybe the limit of account you can connect."

• "I love the simplicity, but if I had to put a finger on something, it would be that it isn't Danish and therefore not suggesting spellingmistakes in Danish (I'm from Denmark)"

Browse Opteo Reviews

Michele from Hells Bells Digital

Excellent Adwords tool for those who want to remain in control of bidding

Pros

This is like the Wordstream 20 minute work week only much easier to use - and ideal for those of us who spend more than 20 minutes working on our Adwords accounts a week, as suggestions come up once or multiple times a day, depending on which plan you choose. I found the bidding suggestions particularly useful, and it picks up ad misspellings and duplicates - even when you've got the same broad match keyword with a different word order in the account. I also love the suggestions on which ads to pause based on conversions per impression OR click through. It has a lot of great features actually. Support is great and gave me higher level suggestions on structuring my account. What I really love is that there is a forum where you can suggest new features and vote on them, and they have statuses on them so you can see what's coming next. We tried automated bidding tools but didn't have the huge conversion volumes required to see good results from those. We'd trialed Acquisio but I didn't like how the bidding strategy was taken out of your hands, and setup was a nightmare - and even worse was disassociating my thousands of campaigns from the shared budgets their system set up - and support wouldn't help. For accounts that have sufficient conversion volumes I'd likely use a combo of Opteo and Adspert which was our favourite bid automation tool, but for all of our accounts, big and small, Opteo has delivered good results for us regardless of the number of historical conversions.

Cons

A few improvements could be made - campaigns and ad groups list doesn't show up in alphabetical order, there could be a few more features - but I can see new features are regularly being developed. I'd love to see bid adjustment suggestions based on locations, and more frequent ad scheduling suggestions, but for the latter we likely don't have enough data in our accounts anyway to make meaningful adjustments, so perhaps that feature does come up more regularly for bigger accounts.

Gregory from NDG Communications

Missing Microsoft Advertising Integration but Otherwise Fantastic

We're saving a ton of time managing the day-to-day efforts for our clients' Google Ads campaigns allowing us to focus on larger overarching strategies.

Pros

Opteo makes it exceptionally simple for advertisers with a lot on their plate to manage what would normally be arduous tasks in a fraction of the time. In addition, whether you're a relative newbie or an experienced PPC manager, you'll find something helpful or interesting among all the tips and advice Opteo will give you along the way.

Cons

The biggest knock against Opteo is that it doesn't integrate with Microsoft Advertising, and Opteo's team has confirmed that it's not currently on their roadmap. While this may be less important in the grand scheme of things, it does make things a little bit more tricky at times.

Such a great tool!

Simply put, it's been a great addition to our toolbox. We use it in conjunction with the Google Ads platform and often find the optimization suggestions more helpful and more honest. Google mostly wants us to add costly components to campaigns that will "increase clicks by such and such a percentage," so they say. But because we run ads for clients, we're constrained by budget in most cases and can't increase them at-will.

Pros

I love that the Opteo platform provides step-by-step, well thought-out rationales for the more involved optimization suggestions. This helps us craft simple justifications for campaign changes that we can share with clientsthat they'll actually understand! Also, the visuals and stats provided with certain suggestionslike the "pause this poorly performing ad in this particular campaign or ad group" are incredibly helpful for the exact same reason. Having the numbers digested for us makes our work just that much easier.

Cons

Opteo can't grasp context. For example, I often have to dismiss "add keyword" suggestions because the suggested keyword is outside of the context of the targeted user intent. We do recognize however that other factors could be at play here that are obviously outside Opteo's control.

Ian from Evolve Digital

Great for some Insights - much cheaper than competitin

Pros

The costs is far cheaper than competitive softwares like Wordstream.

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as some of the other platforms. Very manual process to implement changes.

Kallum from The Just Brand

Saves Heaps Of Time & Provides Recommendations Based On Statistically Significant Trends

Pros

Opteo saves you serious amounts of time & money, it essentially is like having an assistant look over your whole account 24/7 and suggest changes that you approve. Opteo also shows you *why* it is suggesting the changes to help with your decisions on if you should actually implement its changes, this is invaluable when implementing changes as you can literally see the criteria the computer looked at to suggest these changes, so you can ensure you always make the right decision. I also noticed that Opteo picks up things like broken links many hours or even days before Adwords itself does, this is a very valuable feature if you have products that do a lot of volume or ads that spend a lot.

Cons

It could be improved if it was possible to replace broken ad links in Opteo itself, rather than having to find the same ad in Adwords & Fix it there.

Huge help for a small team!

This is a great product overall. We've had amazing responsiveness and readiness from the Opteo team to adapt to our needs which is huge for us as we grow. Overall, I would recommend Opteo for small teams like ours who need a hand focusing on what will actually move the needle on campaigns.

Pros

Easy to integrate into our daily routines - actually, it improved the daily routine significantly. Straightforward platform that also helps with prioritizing tasks when it can seem overwhelming. Helps to make easier and more mindful decisions.

Cons

No negative's come to mind at this point

David from Lead Gen Guys

Awesome Product

Overall a massive net positive. An amazingly helpful piece of software at a price point that makes sense and makes competitors like Wordstream look like highway robbers.

Pros

Helpful recommendations for ads to pause, keywords to pause, geographical locations and times of day to increase/decrease the bids on. Really helps reduce the amount of time sifting through AdWords data and lets you just apply smart changes with a couple of clicks. And the UI is amazing.

Cons

Some of the recommendations arent very useful/helpful. Sometimes it recommends I add keywords to my clients accounts that only get 1-3 clicks per month. Not very helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Opteo

Trialed it and fell in love with the UI. Some software just makes you WANT to use it and Opteos simplicity and ease of use did that for me.

Eelco from SiteEffect

Best Adwords tools

Overall experience with Opteo is great! And if you have a question it will be answered in no time.

Pros

The tool makes it's very easy to adjust bids, write ads and isolate good or bad keywords. With this tool we are very efficient in managing our ads and most important lower our CPA. This tool is value for money and a must have for PPC marketeers.

Cons

Maybe a automatic reporting tool so you can send pdf's to clients.

Alex from Confident Smile Dentistry

Opteo Works!

My overall experience has excellent. I have zero experience with ad words and Opteo has made it very easy to optimize the performance and see better ROI for my Google dollars.

Pros

Opteo takes the guesswork out of optimizing my Google ads. Very easy too use, but very effective tool.

Cons

Every once in a while I get an error where changes could not be pushed to Google ads.

Reasons for Choosing Opteo

Much less expensive, seems to be every bit as effective.

Very happy with the software

Very happy - makes it easier to manage daily tasks and focus on larger projects and aspects of the campaign, focus on the strategy and less on the minutia of campaign optimisation.

Pros

Does a good job giving recommendations for optimizations and campaign changes and adjustments that we wouldn't have necessarily noticed on our own in our daily management of campaigns.

Cons

I wish there was a way to adjust certain thresholds they make for recommendations automatically. By default, if your bids are low, they recommend raising them up to 30% automatically to get closer to a first page bid. I love the campaign groupings, and I wish there was a way you could set adjustments so that in campaign groups like "Branded" you could give it a different maximum threshold, like 80 or 100% or whatever you choose.

Peter from WoduMedia

Exceptional Adwords Software That Puts The Client First

Pros

Opteo optimizes for the client's best interest. Opteo encourages engagement between the marketer and the account. The Opteo recommendation engine has, on many occasions, provided extremely similar recommendations as our Google Partner Certified marketers. The difference is, our marketers spent hours reviewing the account while Opteo spends seconds. We continue these comparisons and they are ongoing and verifiable. Becuase of this, our trust level with Opteo is sky high; it can be relied on to provide solid, useful recommendations. Opteo is fun to use. We enjoy logging in and seeing what the engine has recommended for us. Opteo works. Across the board we have seen reduced CPAs, more conversions, and a higher Quality Scores. Opteo rarely fails. In our experience, we have never seen a timeout when the software is interacting with Google Adwords API to implement changes to the account. Opteo sales team are not pushy, and support is very helpful. Oboarding is easy, and there are multiple ways to add accounts, which is tremendously useful. e.g., you can add multiple MCCs, or single accounts, which means even though your clients might be a tangled web, it all gets standardized in Opteo.

Cons

Opteo takes Adwords info and displays the data in slightly different ways. I had a few questions about what this data meant, so contacted Opteo support. Opteo Support setup a screen share session with me and walked me through each of my questions. During this call, I learned much about Opteo and even a few things Adwords that I didn't know (yes, not everyone can know everything)!

Robert from Consultant

The perfect Adwords tool for small agencies, freelancers, and those with limited time.

As a small-scale digital marketing consultant I don't have the budgets to work with the larger automation or bidding tools, but I knew that I wanted to cut down on the time I spent performing "grunt work" in my accounts. I signed up for an Opteo trial (back when it was Altus) and have continued the plan ever since. Opteo does all the heavy lifting of day to day account monotony for you. it has a beautiful interface with very clear explanations that provides you with suggestions to adjust keyword bids, change up extensions, pause ads, write new ads, add keywords, structure your account'all with very clear explanations, relevant numerical support, and additional text/video content around the subject. I've taken an account that was losing money and brought it back to a profitable level over the past couple of weeks by correctly setting up my target CPAs within Opteo and following every suggestion that the tool has offered. The support from the team is incredible, they're both fast and very knowledgeable, and I would certainly recommend the tool to anybody needing to free up some time and reduce human error in their Adwords account. I can only see Opteo getting better, so I'll certainly remain a member.

Pros

Reduces human error in maintenance checking Reduces time spent on grunt work Clear, concise reporting-much easier to see KPIs at a glance over Adwords interface Beautiful UX

Cons

Although every suggestion in the tool will ultimately help with quality scores, it would be great to have a feature to monitor quality score at ad group level. (I have been in touch with the team and they've acknowledged this.)

Alan from HCL Technologies

Fine AdWords management tool that makes everything in one place

Pros

It is basically an Adwords management tool, that provides suggestions by continuous extensive monitoring of your accounts with the backup of statistically relevant information and you get these suggestions many times a day about the several options available. They have a lot of features that enable users to create their ads by writing them themselves or even based on their rivals ads.

Cons

The interface of the application isn't user-friendly and is not apt for the portable devices such as tabs and mobile phones. Absence of features to export a report. The application needs extension to Google display network. The reporting tool lacks advanced features.

Josh from SEOM Interactive

Opteo Is a Must Have for Google Ads Users Looking to Make Management Less Time Consuming!

Pros

I've been using Opteo for about a year now and I can't imagine ever leaving. A lot of Google Ads tools out their aim to take away control of your campaigns with extensive automation. Opteo keeps the control in the hands of the Managers, allowing them to pick and and choose what optimizations they want to push live to the campaign. The majority of the adjustments are changes to the campaign that hours of analyzing data would only point to.

Cons

The interface can take some getting used to and will stutter and hang from time to time. They also do not currently support PLA campaign adjustments besides discovering negative keywords.

Great Tool To Identify Campaign Performance Issues and Resolve Them Quickly

Pros

The best feature for me is that it saves time. The tool uses analysis algorithms to identify issues and opportunities with keywords, ads, and bidding strategies. Having the tool do this greatly reduces the time I was taking to manage accounts with my own manual process. The tool provides a very good interface to fix issues by adjusting keywords, ads, bidding, or other settings.

Cons

The recent user interface update resolved most of the issues I had. I would like to use the tool to produce PDF reports that I could deliver to prospects to show the issues and the score card of the account performance. I think this would help me win new business.

One of the best AdWords tools around

Pros

Opteo had changed the way we work in our agency. Optimizing accounts used to be sifting hour after hour through a lot of data on a daily basis. Thanks to Opteo we receive account recommendations that actually work. Since we started using Opteo almost all of our accounts showed major improvements like better quality scores, more traffic volume, better CPA's and more relevant traffic. The Opteo team responds quickly to support questions. If you have suggestions they actually listen and add these features to their product. New features are added often, almost on a monthly basis. I can't imagine a world without Opteo. 3 thumbs up!

Cons

The user interface isn't always clear on some points but that's minor. It also doesn't work ideally on mobile devices.

Thomas from Flash Marketing ApS

Great system for Google Ads

Overall very satisfied with the system and are recommending this a lot to others, heads up for the team and their service

Pros

First of all, it's unbelievable easy to use this system, we have been using it for a couple of years and the service and support is truely great. The developers are also open for new ideas and are continuously developing new features.

Cons

Dont have any comments for this at all, if we have any issues and need for support the team have an answer right away.

Feature Rich (and Growing) PPC Management Product

Pros

- Great account improvements section - manually push recommended improvements. I actually like that it's a manual process. Better understand the recommendations. - Constantly growing feature list. The developers are adding new functionality nearly every week. - Easily manage an entire MCC's worth of accounts. - Huge value for the price. - The support is stellar. Send a chat and usually answered within minutes.

Cons

- The appearance if the application, while super clean, could use a bit of work to help keep accounts and features separated. Occasionally I am hunting for a specific tool and it blends together.

Thomas from Squiply

Makes Adwords....a little too easy!

Pros

We've been using Opteo to optimize a few accounts over the past two years. The tool makes it easy to retain a very clear overview of your account while making improvements. I can only imagine the tool is suitable for agencies large and small. Their dev team constantly iterates on the platform to the benefit of the user. UX & UI is great and straightforward too. If you're on the fence - use Opteo, there's no downside whatsoever. It more than pays for itself :)

Cons

None that spring to mind, which is pretty rare. If we're clutching at straws here, I'd say the dashboard is a little 'white'? Opteo has made sure Adwords is boring and easy for me, even though we're operating in a hypercompetitive niche. Make of that what you will :)

David from PPC Solutions (Rosarnach Media Ltd.)

Excellent Back Seat Driver For AdWords Account Management

We're only human, and to be human is to make mistakes, despite our best intentions with checklists and procedures. Enter Opteo. Opteo reviews your AdWords accounts making helpful suggestions based on well-established best practices. These aren't the semi-helpful AdWords suggestions that Google provides. These are specific data based suggestions. I find I implement 90-95% of them. If you approve the suggestion, in one click Opteo will implement it for you. If you don't like the suggestion, you can permanently ignore it or ignore it for a certain period of time. Suggestions occur for a variety of topics such as exact match keyword suggestions, negative keywords, bid adjustments, pausing poorly performing ads, placement exclusions and many more. It is especially helpful for smaller accounts that don't warrant a lot of management time due to low ad spend. Opteo covers the bases until time/budget justifies a deeper look.

Pros

Deep data-driven account management suggestions Continual feature improvement over time by Opteo

Cons

Occasionally (1 in20 suggestions) the API between Opteo and AdWords errors out. In those cases, you must enter AdWords directly and implement the suggestion manually.

Jason from Rub Smokehouse & Bar

Industry: Restaurants

Forget the trivial adwords task concentrate on the creative Opteo does the graft while you create

Pros

Opteo has already taught me so much more about adwords which is probably where I've been going wrong for the last ten years, it makes it so much easier to manage your adwords account and see the progress. It gives you confidence that the account is going to improve as the algorithm is constantly monitoring a varied range of segments. The software is constantly being updated with new features

Cons

It sometimes hangs, but support is very quick to iron out any little bugs. The confirmation window when it does a task can be a little annoying which just seems to add time to processes, I think previously this wasn't part of the software.

Gustavo Madruga,

Makes my life easier

Opteo really makes my life easier because it shows me several adjustments to the AdWords campaigns that I would have to manually detect by analyzing reports.

Pros

Cons

More optimizations rules could be great. On the top of my mind comes something like "dynamically adjust bids to be #2 (or any position you want)". And "adjust to always be on top of first page". Things like that, utilizing adwords scripts, would be very good to have.

Easy to use, and lets you decide

Opteo helps us make smaller day to day changes in our clients accounts, giving us more time to focus on more crucial things and helping our clients better

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, lets you decide what changes to be done, explains why a change should be made, make changes direct in their interface, fast support and they listen to feedback

Cons

Great Application, Saves me 100's of hours every months.

Opteo keeps a close look over all my client accounts which give me peace of mind that we stay on budget and constantly make improvements to get excellent ROI for my clients.

Pros

Clean interface. Easy to use. Excellent recommendations to optimise your Google ads account(s)

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Karin

Best AdWords assistent

We use Opteo for almost a year now and we really love working with it. Opteo saves me a lot of time so I have time free for other important tasks. Opteo is always improving their services with extra features and designs to make user interface more appealing. Also their customer support is great, when we have had questions they were answered quickly and sufficient.

Pros

Main reasons we use Opteo are: 1. Advises on bid optimisation, best/worst performing ads, and targeting 2. Provides us with an overview of performance metrics, such as quality scores, search impression shares, and monthly budgeting 3. Notifies us when something unexpected happens in one of our accounts 4. Provides us with an overview of how a campaign is performing (e.g. cost efficiency)

Tams

Great software to optimise your AdWords campaigns

Pros

Easy to use for everyone, who are familiar with Google Adwords. Super intelligent and saves your and your Client's money. It's also affordable compared to other products in the market. It's a great tool to optimise your search campaigns, however you can not avoid the set-up of your campaigns first! :)

Cons

Features should be extended more to Google Display Network as well. Bid modifiers could be set by time periods, places, target groups etc. Reporting & monitoring would be nice to be able to share with Clients or even export functions become available.

Amazing tool for Google Ads

Opteo is just nice. And see things faster than I often do. It also do the math! - I like that.

Pros

It's so easy to use and it do the math for me

Cons

It's hard to say. But maybe the limit of account you can connect.

Antoine from Maisons Blavier

Excellent AdWords tool with great optimisations suggestions

Pros

Opteo allows a helicopter view on all accounts we manage. The tool offers various optimizations and a constant analyze of various elements to always be certain to be on the right track.

Cons

No cons, the tool does exaclty what we need. Maybe improve the refresh cycle, but that's clearly a "nice to have" at this stage

Phil from Grand / Digital Marketing Agency

Opteo is a must have Adwords optimisation tool

Pros

All round performance with keyword, advert and bid optimsation recommendations backed up by stats to prove it. Saves hours of tedious work allowing time for more creative updates to campaigns. Excellent for agency management of multiple Adwords accounts. I've used the more expensive competitor tools but found Opteo to provide everything I need at incredible value. Easy to use interface.

Cons

Nothing to fault. Seem to be always adding new features and improvements. Incredible value for money.

Casper from Templafy

I love it. Great product. Saves me time every day. I can focus on the big picture more - great!

Better CPL, better quality score, better ads, more traffic etc. Just good things.

Pros

The improvement areas are well composed, which means it's easy to get an overview of whether or not it's the right decision. It's super user friendly, and keeps good track of my budget/spend. I also love that the suggestions are based on improving YOUR performance. Google always tries to upsell; that's not the point here. We're trying to OPTIMIZE - and Opteo really helps you do that. I've seen a real increase in lead quality, and lower CPL overall after implementing and using it. Great product; and nice support team as well.

Cons

Very little. I don't really have any bad things to say. I guess it's a bit expensive for very small clients, but I can use it to monitor different clients/platforms at the same time, which is great.

Donny

Fantastic system for optimizing your AdWords accounts

We spent a lot of time researching various providers and after the demo's with all of them can easily say that this was the best. The tutorial to get it started is very easy and videos explain everything. A few clicks literally save us hours of monotonous work so we can spend more time exploring new strategies/ideas/opportunities for our clients. We use the system to help back up our staff and strategies to give our clients even better results. So far we've seen improvements on all accounts and I'd highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of use Great tutorial system Great customer service, very quick, always responds Improving results Saving us hundreds of hours each year What I love the best is the system can automatically predict the exact % to increase and decrease a bid It's a great value seller that I tell all my clients we have adopted to their accounts for free

Its amazing!

Its amazing how easy it is to use :)

Pros

Its easy to use and it does the math for me

Cons

The limit of users you can connect is limmited

Alessandro from Acesso Publicidade e Marketing

Easy Way to Optimize Enormous AdWords Accounts

Pros

Save lots of time and put our campaigns ahead of the competition. We receive lots of great optimizations recommendations and to execute is just a click away, also the budgeting manage feature is very easy to use and control the budget of many accounts with different monthly budgets.

Cons

We miss a reporting tool to send the optimizations to our clients and other few features, but the key features we already have on the platform.

Dora from Digital Operative

Great tool to monitor daily AdWords campaigns, it tells what needs to be improved, why it needs and gives the option to do the improvement. Easy to us

Pros

Improvements field is great - in seconds you can see what improvements you can do to improve the campaign performance. The scorecard and performance fields are very easy to analyse in a couple of minutes you can see the previous day performance. One of my favorite is the Search Impression share which tells you % of share lost to rank, budget and the % of impression won.

Jonathan from SocialKiwi Limited

How did cope without this?

Pros

A fantastic system which really takes an in-depth look into how your campaigns are performing and provide relevant recommendations to improve the performance of said campaigns. Simple to use interface, great knowledge base articles and all round great customer service.

Cons

Lack of exportable reporting options. Would be great to use this for reporting monthly as well rather than having a seperate reporting tool.

Tomasz from Broadplace Advertising Ltd

Very Intuitive

Pros

Great for pointing out optimizations, most of the time I implement in Opteo but sometimes I do apply manually in AdWords because of more control over what I am doing.

Cons

More visibility of how steps/changes are made in AdWords and more customised ways to make these changes would be good. Often I like to create things in a certain way - thats why I do changes manually instead of in Opteo sometimes.

ystein from SalesScreen.com

Easy to use, yet powerful

Pros

Opteo is really easy to get started with and to use. The way the improvements are presented are great, and give an instant overview of what to prioritize. The ability to do the changes inside Opteo is also a delighter. The best for team (and self..) motivation is the way Opteo makes it easy to work continously to make incremental improvements with an overview of hundreds of ads, ad groups and campaigns. The gamification of the ovarall score of your account is also great.

Cons

The lacking support for other ads platforms to really get an overview of different paid ads channels (for instance with Microsoft Ads) is something that I would love to see.

Awesome, easy AdWords management

Pros

Cons

Some clients that have accounts with campaigns in different languages get spelling errors highlighted, when actually the spelling is correct in the chosen language (only happens in non-English).

Angus from Marwick Marketing

Never miss the smallest optimization ever again!

Pros

Easiest software to learn and use i have ever seen. Picks up on the smallest things from negative keywords to spelling mistakes. Best tool for AdWords.

Cons

Missing a few features such as a PDF report that you could send to clients. The reporting side of things could be shown a bit better.

Robert Attila

Opteo is setting up new benchmarks.

Pros

Opteo saves time! What we once used to do via Excel can now quickly be seen in Opteo. This is the best tool I have seen on the market to date to help you maintain and optimize your campaigns. You get quick actionable insights into your campaigns. But the can do even one better, with a click of the button those insight are immediately implemented (Warning: You still need to know what your doing and how it might effect your AdWords campaign) Saving yourself tedious work so you can focus on what's important: your client's. The user interface is also very intuitive. In the end of the day it just works!

Leni

AdWords Made Easy

Opteo has been a huge asset in saving time for basic optimizations. We get relevant improvements applicable to the specific accounts, not just generic suggestions each week.

Pros

As a new tool, Opteo continues to impress by adding new features that are above and beyond other tools. Customer service is extremely receptive, both to explain features and take in our feedback. The interface is easy to use, and works on a mobile device as well, which is handy.

Cons

As a new platform, there are the occasional lags or glitches. No call tracking integrations currently for optimizations. Not for small accounts, as there's not enough data to optimize.

P. Andrew from Spire Advertising & Web Design

Perfect for Agencies

Pros

- View campaigns at a 50,000 foot view or in great detail. - Saves a bunch of time switching between client ad accounts - Inexpensive and even offers a referral discount so you can get it for free! - Write ads, optimize keyword/campaign bids, see relevance scores, and more!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes it crashes (albeit very rarely). It would be fantastic if they expand to include Facebook data.

Ramachandran from The Sacramento Bee

Industry: Newspapers

Awesome for PPC

Pros

Cons

Sometimes when pushing improvement will not go through - maybe something the team/tech can look into.

Lukas from Potent Web Design

Great Way to Get Continuous Improvement

Easy to do significant but positive changes for clients each week. We have seen a great improvement in our results over time.

Pros

A lot easier to use than Google's own UI. Allows us to regularly and incrementally improve our clients account over time. We have a lot of small clients (rather than a few huge ones) and the pricing structure is great for that mix.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Any problems have been at our end.

Paukov from STORMWARE s. r. o.,

Very Excelent tool

Pros

OPTEO helps me daily in my work. My AdWords accounts are very powerful. Thank you OPTEO team. Jozef

Cons

When I have new ideas I will send their guys and they gradually customization services. One day will be OPTEO perfect.

Yvonne from ColemanCDT

Superb & affordable. It has save me hours of work and provides real data for solid decision making.

Time savings and precise data analysis for better and quicker decision making.

Pros

The team is very responsive. Opteo seems to diagnose all facets of an ad campaign and you can choose which recommendations push through to live. The dashboard is easy to use and not overloaded with too much data to where you cannot focus. Great job on the design. It has saved me hours of work literally. The best subscription I have for my business!!

Cons

The lack of of exporting reports for clients - but I asked the team and guess what it's coming. Honestly I can't think of one yet.

Adrin from alGenio

Best Platform to improve my campaigns

Pros

I really use Opteo every day of my job. It's incredibly easy to use and also give me some great information about my AG and KW. And, of course, you can manage your budget very easy. with a single view. You can control a lot of accounts and manage all of them very quickly. It's very useful to find new kw and organise them.

Cons

Maybe if you don't understand english, you can't use the full features of Opteo. When you have a lot of accounts, maybe you can spend too much time using Opteo. The rest, is perfect ;)

Andrew from Resolute Digital

In depth features, visual based, always updating and improving. Great for SEM managers.

Pros

If you know what you're doing with Adwords this is a powerful tool. The data on WHY it makes a recommendation + the video explanation are a great compliment. Makes it easy to spot insights. Directly connected to Adwords to make changes at the click of a button. Smart algorithm and based on best practices. It works!

Cons

Lack of budget management and pacing features. Lack of bulk edit ability. Somewhat complicated UI, it's hard to bounce between client accounts quickly. Could be too much for inexperienced Adwords users.

Great App!

Pros

User-friendliness Clean interface Good suggestions + explanations bids adjustments on age, gender, and more

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to receive recommendations

Balzs