ReviewStudio

RATING:

About ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio is an online proofing solution designed to help production studios, advertising agencies, and marketing teams review and approve content, manage feedback, and collaborate on projects. The platform enables organizations to markup, annotate or add comments on PDFs, images, web pages or videos and track the status of reviews through a personalized dashboard. ReviewStudio includes real-time synchronization for live review and edits, which allows users to add reference files to comments and collaborate with clients via discussion threads. It offers a host of features such as comparison management, feedback sharing, approval workflow, task management, due date tracking, synchronous editing and more. Additionally, businesses can design personalized review sit...

ReviewStudio Pricing

Pro (for individuals): $24/month when billed monthly (or $20/month when billed annually) for 1 user Team (for single teams): $78/month when billed monthly (or $65/month when billed annually) for up to 7 users Studio (for multiple teams): $168/month when billed monthly (or $140/month when billed annually) for up to 20 users Agency (for enterprises): from $336/month when billed monthly (or from $280/month when billed annually) for 50 users and more

Starting price:

$24.00 per month

Free trial:

Available

Free version:

Not Available

Leaving feedback is highly intuitive, with access to multiple tools for precise markup. A variety of media specific tools, shapes, freehand, and other tools make markup a breeze.
Slide 1 of 5

ReviewStudio Reviews

Forget the PDF comments - get ReviewStudio!

ReviewStudio is my go-to for getting our internal clients to review documents, flyers, brochures, video, etc. It is great!

Pros

It is easy and quick to upload a file and get a link for reviewing. All of the client’s comments are in one place, no matter how many people review the file. That means just ONE VERSION of a file with all the comments in one place. No more reconciling comments from different sources!

Cons

It can take a little time for new users to understand how to leave comments. We now send them instructions. It would be nice if there was a little tutorial at the beginning.

Response from ReviewStudio

Hi Chris - Thanks for your positive review. Regarding your request - just wanted to let you know that there is an article and video tutorial available in our knowledge base that is specifically designed to onboard new reviewers. You can share the link to this article with your clients but we will also take steps to make this information more obvious when a new user first accesses the application.

Replied April 2019

Jazelyn

Industry: Farming

January 2023

A Comprehensive Review Management Tool

Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with ReviewStudio. The system is user-friendly and provides a comprehensive solution for managing customer reviews. The reporting features are particularly helpful, allowing me to quickly and easily analyze customer feedback and track trends. The only downside is the price, but if you need a comprehensive review management tool, it may be worth the cost.

Pros

ReviewStudio is a comprehensive review management tool that provides an easy way to manage all customer reviews in one place. The system is intuitive and easy to use, and the reporting features are comprehensive and customizable. With ReviewStudio, I am able to quickly and easily manage reviews, search for trends, and respond to customers in a timely manner.

Cons

The only downside to ReviewStudio is that it can be a bit pricey for businesses that need to manage multiple locations or customer segments. Additionally, the system does not offer a way to filter reviews by criteria such as sentiment or star rating.

Reasons for switching to ReviewStudio

ReviewStudio stands out from other review management tools due to its intuitive user interface, comprehensive reporting features, and ability to manage multiple customer segments. The reporting features are particularly helpful, allowing users to easily search for trends and respond to customers quickly. Additionally, the system is completely customizable, allowing users to tailor the reports to their needs. Finally, ReviewStudio is built for scalability, allowing businesses to manage reviews for multiple locations and customer segments.

JOSHUA

Industry: Architecture & Planning

ReviewStudio Review

It's been very helpful for me and keeps my presentations organized and on the web. The only hassle is the item I described in the "cons section of this review.

Pros

I like that anyone can comment and review that it's updated in real time on the web for everyone else to see. I like that it's visual and easy to use.

Cons

I think the worst part is that my clients don't know anything about this software so they are hesitant to use it to leave reviews. They are not used to it so they use a different method that they are used to. If there were better explanations on how to use it like videos like on freshbooks software it would help people get started leaving a review of my work.

Response from ReviewStudio

Hi Josh, Good to have you on board. I should mention we launched an onboarding tour a while back to highlight key features. This should bring your clients up to speed faster. I should also mention we've done a redesign of the canvas a few months back, further aimed at making the client experience more intuitive.

Replied September 2022

Kit

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great for Architecture and Building planning

We’ve been able to convey complex tasks easily and assign them to individuals.

Pros

I’m able to graphically convey and track revisions to my team in different time zones and places.

Cons

I wish I could show text overlay, but that’s minor

Reasons for choosing ReviewStudio

Stuart was convincing. We like that they’re open to suggestions. The ui is simple, but feature packed.

Response from ReviewStudio

Hi - Thanks for the kind review. And so glad to have you on board. We'd love to get clarity on what you mean by text overlay.

Replied October 2021

Review Studio User Feedback

Pros

The simplicity in posting a comment is one of the best features of this software. I work with multiple teams, technical and non-tecnhical, and the simplicity of the review feature helps all of us be on the same page. This saves a lot of training cost and time. Also, having multiple reviews on the same window helps us review the implementation of feedback from the previous versions has been done properly. This helps when working with a large number of vendors to ensure all the feedback provided is implemented.

Cons

We as an organisation have always been in awe with the software. Something which we dislike is that review comments lack a bit of chronology if there are multiple reviews on a single file. The numbering, in that case, happens on the basis of who reviewed the file first. But it disturbs the flow for a person who needs to implement those changes. So sometimes finding the comment by number gets a bit tough. Also, with the new interface, the speed of the software has reduced which is a strict no for us.

Response from ReviewStudio

Thanks for your positive review. You'll be happy to know that in our latest update we added a sort option to the comments so that you can present them using the original chronology. Hope that helps and please do pass along any additional feedback that can us further improve the application for you.

Replied April 2019