• Pros

• "Amazing customer support team Easy integration Amazing capability for more complex features Gorgeous and modern portal for affiliates"

• "This is one of the best applications for managing your affiliate programs. Honestly speaking, the updates are made the quickest over here. "

• "For basic integrations, getting up and running with Tapfiliate should be very straightforward. They have a built in affiliate portal with assets you can upload."

• Cons

• "really don't have any (just the code stuff was confusing at times but the support team helped so much!)"

• "-Cannot send affiliate newsletters in the software (we use mailchimp to do this)"

• "not being able to separate the signups - we offer different packages "

Browse Tapfiliate Reviews

Shayne from SellerPrime

The best Cloud-Based Affiliate Tracking Software that I've used so far!

Tapfiliate has played an instrumental role in setting up and growing our affiliate network. Since we deal with a SaaS product, sometimes I feel as if Tapfiliate was tailor-made for us! I love how they have given equal priority to the administrators as well as the affiliates who use our network. Apart from work purposes, I also use Tapfiliate on a personal basis for my Shopify store (which highlights how easy is it to integrate Tapfiliate with almost any platform that you are working with). TIP: If you are new to Affiliate marketing, you can make use of the free 14-day trial to get the hang of things, while working on your learning curve. However, you're going to have to select a payment option before you start your trial.

Pros

1) User Interface: Tapfiliate has a wonderfully laid out and robust looking user interface that is easy to understand and adapt to. This is, however, just my opinion. A few of my colleagues think otherwise, but our affiliate division seems to love the software. 2) Set-Up & Integration: Tapfiliate allows you to establish your own affiliate program within minutes. It is also very easy to implement your tracking code to your website, after which you can start recruiting affiliates immediately. 3) No Holes In Your Bucket: Tapfiliate, unlike other similar software, doesn't charge you a transaction fee! Instead, they have different pricing modules that are based on the number of affiliates you have, clicks, impressions, conversions, etc. I think that's pretty fair. 4) Motivate Your Fleet: Tapfiliate makes it possible to give your affiliates short and beautiful looking links that don't look cluttered and chunky. But that's not all! You can give your affiliates their own promo codes to share and also reward them for it. There is also an enhanced social affiliate sharing feature that's available to use. 5) Versatility: Tapfiliate allows you to maintain more than one group of affiliates at a time. What makes this software really versatile is that you can pay your affiliates in different currencies! 6) Top Notch Customer Service: Customer Success Representatives are quite understanding and very patient and respond very quickly.

Cons

1) Slight Learning Curve: For most people who are new to the whole process of setting up an affiliate program, there's a possibility that there would be a slight learning curve involved. Of course, after that has been achieved, Tapfiliate can be very straightforward and fun to use. 2) Newsletters: I wish that there was an inbuilt feature for this purpose. Currently, I use MailChimp to send out affiliate newsletters. Still not a deal breaker, though.

Aleksandr from Animatron, Inc

They just got better.

Tapfiliate had very poor start. Not great, but well above "good" as for now. Overall I think they are putting a lot of efforts to become best.

Pros

Tapfiliate certainly worth trying, there are still some caveats but they do change every month to the better. It was a huge pain to integrate with tapfiliate few years ago. I can't even think there to start, cuz nearly everything was broken in one or another way, starting from software, continue with documentation and ending with pricing. However they did a great job and now it is quite a mature product.

Cons

There is a discrepancy between pricing and functionality. Their API changes sometimes breaks things.

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

We didn't. As I said, tapfiliate sometimes just breaks things so we ride with Tapfiliate AND some of it's competitors.

Tapfiliate

Pros

Cons

We have a complex integration case. We have a subscription SaaS product and each time someone that is referred pays, we want to add onto the conversion amount. This case should be covered by Tapfiliate (by hooking in with the Stripe Webhook in our case), and we've followed the API instructions to a T, but with no success. We've reached out multiple times to Tapfiliate and we have received no response over the course of 12 months.

Response from Tapfiliate

Replied July 2019

Hi there! Thank you for writing to us! May I ask which channel you used to reach out to us? We handle all our inquiries through our support chat. Also, just last week we released a new Stripe Integration that can automatically handle SaaS recurring cases. You'll no longer need to call in a developer to set this up on your end. :-) You can check out the new integration here --> https://tapfiliate.com/docs/integrations/stripe/ We'd really appreciate if you could get in touch to discuss your situation, and we'll be happy to get you on the right track. Hope to hear from you soon!

Tara from Fanatical

Excellent value, brilliant tech and fantastic customer service

Very positive and the customer service is fast and friendly.

Pros

We've been impressed with how advanced the technology, but simple the platform and dashboard are. Integration was very straightforward, Tapfiliate leaves other older network technology so far behind and is exellent value for money.

Cons

A few of the features are hidden, which helps keep the dashboard and reporting simple, but it would be great to be able to access all of the info I need without having to rely on my BI team internally to extract via the API.

Anna from 10to8

There's still room for improvement

It's a good tool, does what it has to do for a good price, but a UX designer could improve a lot on it. Sometimes I stumble upon odd icons that mean something very different from what they do. Some of the settings are oddly placed and they are hard to find unless you use them daily. Nothing frustrating though. I'd say that Tapfiliate is a really good option - but I'm sure there are better tools out there too.

Pros

Tapfiliate is fairly simple to set up and manage. It has enough features without being overwhelmingly feature-rich. Support is very quick and friendly. The team listens to feedback and they try to improve the software. The tool pretty much pays for itself, as our Affiliate Program - even though it's a small one - brings in more value than the product costs.

Cons

I preferred the previous dashboard - it was easier to see the important KPIs at a glance. The Asset library could be improved, as it is a bit hard to browse and manage. Navigation and settings are a bit silly here and there. It's more funny than annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

I didn't choose Tapfiliate, but I wouldn't want to switch for another tool.

OMOLEHIN from kennyhq

THE BEST AFFILIATE THAT GIVES TRACKS

this affiliate software beat much other software I have ever use for affiliate marketing ..it works for both big and small website or blog, just name it .and with a sweet plan for any amount you are capable of ..affiliate welcome new users with free 14 days trial, which I even used to make my first sale on it ...it a really great software.....

Pros

THE software interface is a very simple and straightforward one that can be set up with no coding experience within some minutes and it actively working .as well as the ability to put a tracking code on the affiliate on the website.it amazing and great. I also love the aspect of giving our affiliate a future where the link can be customized and make short for easy sharing and ability for the referral having our own promo code...lastly the payments and charges are super cool, giving no extra charges after any plan you purchase.

Cons

there should be a newsletter attached to the software for direct contact with the email list .it would have made it so easy and more useful .....then the new interface after the upgrade should give room to navigate better than the way it limiting the settings and important KPI glace look....please improve that

Cody from Ceruzzi Concepts Inc

Great System To Help Grow Business

Pros

The implementation and daily use of Tapfiliate has helped grow our business drastically as we focus on expanding our customer base. Tapfiliate has helped us reach a new clientele that otherwise would've been untouched.

Cons

There isn't much negative with the software as it's pretty straightforward. The only negative is the time difference since we're in the USA we don't always get a response same day which is completely understandable.

Mike from Campus Protein

Incredible Software: Changed the Game

We switched from a much more expensive platform and it really was not worth it. TAP is so easy to use at an incredible value. It delivers the data and accuracy you need to really build your business.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use, how great their customer service is and how accurate it is.

Cons

There is one feature that makes this software difficult and that is its integration with shopify.

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

It delivered a more modern interface, easier to use and more affordable.

Reasons for Switching to Tapfiliate

It was too expensive and nothing special.

Melanie from BIOHM Healtj

Easy to use software

Pros

Tapfiliate is so easy to use for our Ambassador Program. Love the dashboard and reporting tools to help us know exactly what is working and who is performing for us.

Cons

The one thing I do not like is I cannot pay people directly from the software.

Reasons for Switching to Tapfiliate

Reporting and interface wasnt what we needed

Dani from CVmaker

Easy to use affiliate software for users familiar with affiliate marketing

Tapfiliate does what it should do; tracking sales and traffic. There's still a lot of room for improvement in terms of reporting.

Pros

I would recommend tapfiliate to anyone looking to easily set-up affiliate campaigns, without the massive network fees. Of course, it helps if you're already familiar with affiliate marketing and know how to find publishers yourself.

Cons

Reporting features are rather limited to me. It takes a bit of effort to analyze results. Visualizing clicks from affiliates in a graph, for instance, seems like a rather basic feature, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.

Cristina from Arm The Animals Clothing

Awesome Affiliate Platform/Software

We have been using Tapfiliate for about 3 years now and we are VERY happy with them. We originally switched to Tapfiliate because our affiliate platform at the time (Leaddyno), did not have features we needed to help us grow and were not willing to helping us find a work around or implement needed features. When I reached out to Tapfiliate, asking about the features we were looking for, they explained what features they had and explained they would be adding more features in the future that would help us achieve our goal. We continued working with them while we made the switch and have been happy since. Thomas is who we worked with a lot in the beginning and have worked with multiple individuals since, we have been extremely happy with everyones willingness to listen and willingness to help us. The willingness to listen and help us achieve our goals have been a huge factor in why we have stayed and will continue to stay with Tapfiliate. A little about the software itself, gorgeous and simple layout, very user friendly and pretty straightforward. They are based out of europe, so responses are not instant (we are in Los Angeles) but their customer service is always helpful and on point. I highly recommend using Tapfiliate to help you achieve your affiliate goals, you will not be disappointed! Sincerely, Cristina Arm The Animals Affiliate Director

Pros

-Gorgeous simple, user friendly layout -Ability to have more than one group of affiliates -Ability to be able to pay affiliates different currencies (bitcoin & discounts are just 2 out of multiple other options)

Jeff

Unbelievable

Where do I begin? I was new to using an affiliate tracking software, and after trying to work with a competitor, the support people at Tapfiliate were an unbelievable breath of fresh air. I initially worked with Matthew and Julie but then mostly with Imran. Despite numerous back and forths in which at times I wondered if they had "enough of me", they were always so patient and unperturbed, and willing to explain whatever confusions I had that particular day in the development of their service for my unique needs. I am trying to see if affiliate marketing will work to get more clients in my legal practice. I could absolutely count on a quick reply, but being in the U.S. (and with Tapfiliate in The Netherlands), that usually meant looking forward to a reply the following morning. I discovered Tapfiliate through my use of Zapier.com, where they have preset integrations that are very useful... but was really surprised that they went above and beyond that in also creating the API code I needed to integrate with my use of Calendly.com (that was new to them), so that conversions were possible when someone made a phone appointment with my online calendar at calendly.com. This was done without any additional cost! I could go on forever... but one thing I was amazed at... despite English being Imran's third language (as I had inquired), I never would have known in our many email correspondences. Anyway, I kept wondering how they could have been so responsive and helpful, as I assumed that they have hundreds of companies using their platform. Well, maybe I was unusual type that needed more hand-holding. :-) Well, if you are, don't be afraid to use this powerful approach to increasing sales, or in my case, to generate more clients.

Pros

Hmmm, I think I said it all in my review.

Cons

For some, I guess like me, there is a learning curve to find the right navigation to do what I wanted to do. That is, there are navigations within navigations that takes some time to figure out how to get around. Once that learning curve is achieved, very straightforward and fun to use.

David from Advontemedia Inc.

Industry: Publishing

Excellent Affiliate Tracking Tool for Business

Last year I made the rounds and tried all the top players while seeking a tool for a reasonable price. Most tools had similar basic features yet the entire startup experience was very different. The critical factor is that it must be easy to setup and share the program in a modern interface. The dated design of many affiliate tools today means the relationship feels old before it even starts. The mobile friendly minimal experience with Tapfiliate hooked me early and I continued to check off the features that worked right.

Pros

1. Quick Setup 2. Beautiful Interface 3. Easy program configuration and customization 4. Quick Website Integration 5. Great Support* I mean great support! Other ambassador tool programs sent me to API docs without any custom assistance. That's great when I have the development team involved, but this was my executive project and the Tapfiliate support team customized the code needed to give me tracking to match my existing lead process.

Phil from My PT Hub

Great Software

It's great. Really like the service and the team are always available via Intercom if needs be.

Pros

As a tech company, we always look at the API documentation to see how sophisticated the platform is. With Tapfiliate, it ticked all of the boxes we needed. At first, there was one feature, recruitment, that wasn't available. But within a matter of months, it was live and ready for us to use.

Cons

It's not really a con, but it would be nice to be able to have a single sign-on feature within the API. We have a platform community of over 2.3 million users. These users would expect to use our login details to access the affiliate portal. As I say, not a con, just more a nice to have (whilst I appreciate that kind of development is far from a 5 min job).

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

API docs and their pricing structure.

Tania from EKM

Its the Customer support I find outstanding especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Its great for tracking signups

Pros

Its easy of use and the trigger functionality

Cons

not being able to separate the signups - we offer different packages

NA

Melanie from BIOHM Health

Great software

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use and can be customized for our affiliates needs. The user interface for the affiliates provides a nice training module as well.

Cons

That I cannot automatically pay from it. Also, the links don't always track affiliate conversions which is I use discount codes.

Horrible interface

Gary from Skin by Nature Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Very Good Software

It makes payouts easier.

Pros

Product works very well but like it to give me clicks count on each affiliate.

Cons

Does not give me clicks count on all affiliates.

Thaddeus

Best Experience Ever

So I just recently got into the affiliate space, and stumbled upon Tapfiliate. Right off the bat, it was super easy to integrate into my services (www.jatch.co) - didn't even need to consult any customer support. I however wanted to branch out and do some much more complex tracking / commission structures, and their support staff was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Great response time, solved every single question I asked (I had a lot), and when I didn't know what code I needed to put where, they did it for me. Great program and great service!

Heather from 99 Dollar Social

Great solution for easy affiliate program implementation

We have used Tapfiliate for years now and we love it. The app is easy to use and makes managing our affiliate program simple for our team. Payouts are fairly quick and making changes to the program is easy as well. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use in all areas; payouts, implementation of our affiliate program, little touch when new affiliates come on, reporting

Cons

There is nothing we don’t like at this point, especially since the newest updates

Tapfiliate Keeps Getting Better and Better

Our business has been using Tapfiliate for about a year now after moving over from another platform, and I can't think of one bad thing to say about them. The product is brilliant, and always improving, and feature requests are taken on board and implemented quickly. The price is fantastic compared to other commercial platforms, and the customer service is second to none. Thomas helped with every question I had, implemented a ton of feature requests, and was generally an all round cool guy to deal with. Congrats on this amazing product Thomas, I wish you all the success in the world, and thanks for such a great product that is easy to use :)

Pros

Brilliant customer service Easy to use product Fast and responsive customer service Great price

Cons

Couldn't think of any

Daniel from FueledLeads

Absolutely fantastic service with high-quality support at all times

Huge affiliate network growth and revenue for my business.

Pros

The support and people behind Tapfiliate. They are always looking to make Tapfiliate better and come up with new cool and easier to use features frequently.

Cons

The coding, if you don't have one of the many integrations that they already have set up. But support have helped me the whole way with this!

Irina from Enhancv

User friendly software, excellent customer support

Pros

This is the first time I am using an affiliate management software, but Tapfiliate is very intuitive, they have a detailed knowledge base, and an extremely helpful customer support team, who really went the extra mile to help me with any issue or request I had. I have been communicating mostly with one of the customers rep, and I am highly impressed by her timely responses and the human touch she adds to each conversation. I would definitely recommend the software to others.

Cons

What I think can be improved is the knowledge base structure: it was sometimes difficult to get oriented in the list of topics, so looking up an article was taking me longer.

Caleb from ThriveWell NG

Tapfiliate Review

I've been able to generate more affiliates' sales using this service. The automation process offloads the burden of having to track manually.

Pros

Tapfiliate offers an excellent affiliate program tracking solution. The service provides me with the tools needed to effectively manage my website affiliates. My affiliates can easily promote products and services to their audiences with an intuitive dashboard and a collection of reporting tools to keep track of their progress.

Cons

Some integrations need code deployment, which could be a difficult task for beginners but thanks to their support system, they are alaways avalialable to help

Paul from SwingPerfect Co Ltd.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Saved my Bacon.

Amazingly simple to integrate with my existing business model and development plans

Pros

I’m not a techy or an affiliate marketing expert. Held my breath and have it a go. Awesome. I set up the entire platform myself. Assistance and support from the Tapfiliate team is outstanding. If I can do this. ANYBODY CAN.

Cons

Price could be a little bit less. But time will tell. Maybe the BEST thing I ever bought.

works well!!

Pros

The application allowed me to work on my affiliate programs much better than I expected. Managing my clickbank became much less complex.

Cons

It is a pity that they themselves don't have any affiliate program, otherwise, it would've been fantastic in my opinion.

September 2016

Alex

September 2016

Great Customer Support

Anytime there was an issue, question, or problem, their customer service always handled the issue - no questions asked. They have went above and beyond normal customer service numerous times. I've only had good experiences with this company!

Pros

Easy to use. Great support. All the features you need for affiliate or mlm

David from Zignaly

Stay away from this company

Maybe one of the worst experiences I had with an online software company. Never start a demo with them if you are not 100% sure that the software meets your needs, or they will steal your money. It is a shame how a supposedly serious company has this policy of forcing you to enter the card details in order to see the features since they do not explain anything previously. We will start automatically billing, even if you never used the service. And even telling them the situation, they didn't agree on the refund. This case shows what type of company it is and the lack of empathy and closeness, all they want is your money.

Pros

Before checking the product, the best thing from outside was the design.

Cons

We didn't be able to know if they had network features before entering our credit card. They started charging whitout sending a simple email. Their funnel is built for getting your money even if you don't use the solution. They only want your money, that's it.

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

I didn't purchase, but they started charging for the software without our consent and without even an email telling you that they'll start charging.

Charlene from City Living

Industry: Furniture

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Is AWESOME

Excellent

Pros

Listen I had been researching companies for over 6 months to find the best fit for what we are looking to offer and the direction of our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was beyond patient with my answering my questions and ensuring that I had a full understanding.

Cons

I Can not complain about anything with their services

Gustavo from Slidebean.com

A trustworthy affiliate program

Tapfilliate has helped us to manage our affiliates in an easy way.

Pros

It's effortless to set up, and once ready, it starts to give you all the insights. You can easily message all the people in the program and keep track of all the conversions happening. I would really recommend this if you are considering starting an affiliate strategy.

Cons

To be honest, I couldn't mention anything I don't like about the platform. The UI some time ago wasn't the best, but they recently updated it.

Reasons for Choosing Tapfiliate

It was a long time ago, but I think it was mostly related to the price and what we were getting at the time.

Jonathan from Vine Academy, LLC

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent Product & Service

We have nothing but good things to say about Tapfiliate. It integrated seamlessly with our SquareSpace store and has helped us drive sales through our affiliate relationships. Further, we have had outstanding and personalized support and service from Julie, our support liaison at Tapfiliate. If you're looking for an affiliate platform, we really couldn't recommend it more highly.

Pros

We were looking for an affiliate platform to integrate seamlessly with Squarespace. We found an excellent solution in Tapfiliate. The dashboard is clear and straightforward. Additionally, our affiliates have had no issues or challenges with the simple registration process.

Cons

Tapfiliate does require a small bit of code injection in order to work properly. That being said, their customer support is outstanding and they will gladly walk you through the code deployment process.

John from eCreations

The best affiliate management tool

Pros

This platform seamlessly offers your affiliates and publishers the tools they need to promote your businesses' products and services online. This platform is amazingly designed and offers so many features to affiliates that it's hard for them to fail with your network if they try!

Cons

There are less libraries available to view marketing materials from multiple vendors as an affiliate

Alison from moving forward relocation

Excellent affiliate software

Pros

Cons

I feel that somethings seem counter-intuitive and that's something which could be improved upon. Other than that, all's good.

Response from Tapfiliate

Replied March 2018

Thanks for the kind words! We're aware of some UX quirks and are very actively working on resolving these. We have major overhauls coming up that will be addressing these issues.

Raniqueki from BookACrewe

Tapfiliate

It was a great experience and I would recommend Tapfiliate to anyone

Pros

Their customer service is very useful. They have an answer for everything that I asked and all of their solutions to my problems worked. I highly recommend.

Cons

For me it was a bit challenging but with their great customer service I got through with ease

andrea from NIYO&CO.

Industry: Cosmetics

The Software

Pros

Is a professional and easy software to use and set. For sure the best feature is the customer care service that is always ready to help you to find solutions for your business.

Cons

That is not 100% customizable to fit with the Brand. You can for sure add your logo and rename many features.

Evvan-Joi from The STEM Babysitting Company

Great if your integration is supported,

Their support team is unhelpful and not very knowledgeable.

Pros

The software is suuuuuper easy to use and anything that cannot be initially located, can be found in their abundance of helpful articles. The system is very intuitive.

Cons

If your integration is explicitly supported, this seems to be a great tool. If not, they provide no assistance to help you integrate it. Their standard response is "that is not possible" which is both untrue and lazy.

Tried the free trial of Tapfilliate but found implementation more challenging than expected.

Pros

Tapfilliate was recommended to me by Affiliate Marketing expert so I decided to give the free trial a try. Like the brand, clean design, and account setup process. Very polished product and I appreciate that.

Cons

Found implementation of the tracking code and setup for affiliates more challenging than I expected. Pricing is another thing that could be improved on. Performance based pricing is something I would be willing to explore. For example I would rather pay 1-3% of all sales than a monthly fee.

Kira

April 2016

It's all about customer service with these people

I emailed them several times prior to scheduling a skype call with one of the reps (Thomas). He was very patient and explained to me the process and how their application worked. I thought, with this kind of customer service how can I go wrong. I signed up for the free trial and not only were they willing to walk me through the set up process, which by the way is so easy even an adult can do it.... ;-) but they offered to get on skype with me again, and give me step by step instructions. They even checked in with me a few days later to see how things were going. Superb! Highly recommend the product as well. The integration is as simple as added a background code to your site and sending your affiliates and email. There you go. Now you're set up. Great product, great price, great people, great customer service. Can't ask for anything more.

Cons

None that I can think of.

March 2016

Masad from Job Fanático

March 2016

A Gem of a Platform

Tapfiliate provides flexibility, automation, and most importantly a great user interface for both the admin and the affiliates. Happy affiliates reduce the amount of customer support needed, and it further encourages them to promote the service or product at hand, and Tapfiliate's platform serves such experience. Also, nothing to download as it's a hosted solution, which is great! And for you techies out there, you'll love the flexibility with possible API integrations, etc. Lastly, and most importantly, CUSTOMER SERVICE is stellar! In short, Tapfiliate gets it, and we're glad to have discovered them.

small company based in Amsterdam

we looked into tapfiliate for affiliate marketing tracking.

Pros

software is pretty cheap and there seems to have functionality to do some of what we were interested in.

Cons

Company was just too small for us to work with. The team is under 15 people so the support wouldn't have been where we needed it to be.

Response from Tapfiliate

Replied February 2020

Hi there! Sorry to hear things didn't work out. We offer 24/5 support. Are you requiring support on the weekends? Would love to discuss!

Quick, Friendly Support

Pros

Affiliate marketing is kind of intimidating, but I'm glad the Tapfiliate support team is quick to respond.

Cons

Some of the features don't seem intuitive. For instance, I'm not sure yet what "sources" and "assets" are.

Freya from MeetEdgar

Great app!

Pros

It makes it easy to track affiliates and sort out how to reward them!

Cons

Nothing stands out really! We really like it!

Rami

Excellent Product, Excellent Support

Tapfiliate works great for our affiliate needs. Our customers and partners are very happy using it and we've seen great growth thanks to it. They've been super responsive to our requests and that has been invaluable.

Pros

Robust affiliate software Easy setup and integration with Stripe Nice Interface and little room for confusion

Cons

Services that could help grow my Affiliate program would be great. An affiliate community could help in that area.

Millie from Team Justincredible

Evaluated for use with our affiliate program

Pros

Very robust system. Has a lot of features and capabilities and is a great solution for someone looking to set up an affiliate program.

Cons

The cost was out of our range, as we were just starting our program. I would like to see an entry level price point where you could grow as your program grew.

June 2016

June 2016

Outstanding Customer Support

I was really happy to be supported by this great and very responsive customer support team. They were taking care of all my wishes and issues I had with our solution. It was not easy to solve, but they insisted on clearing all the problems we were facing during setup.

Pros

Very good technical understanding. So even if you have complex requirements, they will find a solution for it!

Outstanding service!

Pros

The platform itself is superb, but what really makes Tapfiliate stand out is the support team - highly recommended!

Cons

Nothing at all, I liked each part of the platform on its own merit.

Response from Tapfiliate

Replied July 2019

Thanks for the kind words!

Adrián from Sonar Ventures

Amazing support

Tapfiliate has a very good solution to manage affiliates. In addition, their customer support is very awesome. We had a challenge in our integration, and Thomas helped us to make it possible :)

Pros

Best price Very good support

Stuart from startupresources.io

The most gorgeous affiliate system

I've used quite a few affiliate software, both as an affiliate and as a merchant. Tapfiliate is the most modern, well-designed system, and they went out of their way to help me integrate it into an unusual business. If you're looking for a slick system in an industry full of dinosaurs, Tapfiliate is the one to choose.

Pros

User interface, easy to setting up, design

Cons

Not the most affordable affiliate software