• icon"This software is extremely easy to use and can be customized for our affiliates needs. The user interface for the affiliates provides a nice training module as well."
  • icon"I set up the entire platform myself. Assistance and support from the Tapfiliate team is outstanding."
  • icon"Very well documented, fairly easy to implement, even with our complex requirements. Easy to use admin / dashboard, also for the users."
  • icon"Reporting features are rather limited to me. It takes a bit of effort to analyze results."
  • icon"Performance based pricing is something I would be willing to explore. For example I would rather pay 1-3% of all sales than a monthly fee."

Browse all Tapfiliate Reviews

• Have you used Tapfiliate and would like to share your experience with others?

Shayne

The best Cloud-Based Affiliate Tracking Software that I've used so far!

Tapfiliate has played an instrumental role in setting up and growing our affiliate network. Since we deal with a SaaS product, sometimes I feel as if Tapfiliate was tailor-made for us! I love how they have given equal priority to the administrators as well as the affiliates who use our network. Apart from work purposes, I also use Tapfiliate on a personal basis for my Shopify store (which highlights how easy is it to integrate Tapfiliate with almost any platform that you are working with). TIP: If you are new to Affiliate marketing, you can make use of the free 14-day trial to get the hang of things, while working on your learning curve. However, you're going to have to select a payment option before you start your trial.

Pros

1) User Interface: Tapfiliate has a wonderfully laid out and robust looking user interface that is easy to understand and adapt to. This is, however, just my opinion. A few of my colleagues think otherwise, but our affiliate division seems to love the software. 2) Set-Up & Integration: Tapfiliate allows you to establish your own affiliate program within minutes. It is also very easy to implement your tracking code to your website, after which you can start recruiting affiliates immediately. 3) No Holes In Your Bucket: Tapfiliate, unlike other similar software, doesn't charge you a transaction fee! Instead, they have different pricing modules that are based on the number of affiliates you have, clicks, impressions, conversions, etc. I think that's pretty fair. 4) Motivate Your Fleet: Tapfiliate makes it possible to give your affiliates short and beautiful looking links that don't look cluttered and chunky. But that's not all! You can give your affiliates their own promo codes to share and also reward them for it. There is also an enhanced social affiliate sharing feature that's available to use. 5) Versatility: Tapfiliate allows you to maintain more than one group of affiliates at a time. What makes this software really versatile is that you can pay your affiliates in different currencies! 6) Top Notch Customer Service: Customer Success Representatives are quite understanding and very patient and respond very quickly.

Cons

1) Slight Learning Curve: For most people who are new to the whole process of setting up an affiliate program, there's a possibility that there would be a slight learning curve involved. Of course, after that has been achieved, Tapfiliate can be very straightforward and fun to use. 2) Newsletters: I wish that there was an inbuilt feature for this purpose. Currently, I use MailChimp to send out affiliate newsletters. Still not a deal breaker, though.

Aleksandr

They just got better.

Tapfiliate had very poor start. Not great, but well above "good" as for now. Overall I think they are putting a lot of efforts to become best.

Pros

Tapfiliate certainly worth trying, there are still some caveats but they do change every month to the better. It was a huge pain to integrate with tapfiliate few years ago. I can't even think there to start, cuz nearly everything was broken in one or another way, starting from software, continue with documentation and ending with pricing. However they did a great job and now it is quite a mature product.

Cons

There is a discrepancy between pricing and functionality. Their API changes sometimes breaks things.

Reasons for choosing Tapfiliate

We didn't. As I said, tapfiliate sometimes just breaks things so we ride with Tapfiliate AND some of it's competitors.

T├Ánis

October 2022

TapAffiliate - teach your customers to Sell for you!

The support is always here and systems are working well. I have not had any cases where tracking fails. Also, there is a decent number of customizable setups I can do without involving IT.

Pros

I like that it gives me the option to track customers who are active in the community. Our sales are highly dependent on word of mouth and I feel that TapAffilaite gives extra boost

Cons

I feel that the Payout tracking system could be more clear. I have to export stuff and not sure which conversions have been paid. Integration with stripe would be nice.

Tapfiliate

Pros

For basic integrations, getting up and running with Tapfiliate should be very straightforward. They have a built in affiliate portal with assets you can upload.

Cons

We have a complex integration case. We have a subscription SaaS product and each time someone that is referred pays, we want to add onto the conversion amount. This case should be covered by Tapfiliate (by hooking in with the Stripe Webhook in our case), and we've followed the API instructions to a T, but with no success. We've reached out multiple times to Tapfiliate and we have received no response over the course of 12 months.

Response from Tapfiliate

Hi there! Thank you for writing to us! May I ask which channel you used to reach out to us? We handle all our inquiries through our support chat. Also, just last week we released a new Stripe Integration that can automatically handle SaaS recurring cases. You'll no longer need to call in a developer to set this up on your end. :-) You can check out the new integration here --> https://tapfiliate.com/docs/integrations/stripe/ We'd really appreciate if you could get in touch to discuss your situation, and we'll be happy to get you on the right track. Hope to hear from you soon!

Replied July 2019

Andreea

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

August 2022

A great platform for a new affiliate program

Used it for a long time, very easy to use, nice customer service.

Pros

Simple and easy to use, not complicating anything.

Cons

I would like to have more ways to address the affiliates.

Anna

There's still room for improvement

It's a good tool, does what it has to do for a good price, but a UX designer could improve a lot on it. Sometimes I stumble upon odd icons that mean something very different from what they do. Some of the settings are oddly placed and they are hard to find unless you use them daily. Nothing frustrating though. I'd say that Tapfiliate is a really good option - but I'm sure there are better tools out there too.

Pros

Tapfiliate is fairly simple to set up and manage. It has enough features without being overwhelmingly feature-rich. Support is very quick and friendly. The team listens to feedback and they try to improve the software. The tool pretty much pays for itself, as our Affiliate Program - even though it's a small one - brings in more value than the product costs.

Cons

I preferred the previous dashboard - it was easier to see the important KPIs at a glance. The Asset library could be improved, as it is a bit hard to browse and manage. Navigation and settings are a bit silly here and there. It's more funny than annoying.

Reasons for choosing Tapfiliate

I didn't choose Tapfiliate, but I wouldn't want to switch for another tool.

seri

June 2022

HighOh company review

the system aesthetics is good and other details seem straightforward.

Pros

We love the aesthetic of it. We love how we can customize things however since we are not web developers we still have not figured out how to do it ourselves when it comes to discount codes. The system is web developer dependent

Cons

that we cannot integrate our website and the discount code with ease. I know and understand that we need to contact our web developer but for us as a small business this is another expenses to take on.

Reasons for choosing Tapfiliate

because I am an influencer from Coldest Waters and we found out that they are using Tapfiliate for their influencing jobs.

Kunal

June 2022

Tapfiliate review

Pros

1. Ease of use (Being able to create referral link within minutes) 2. Having customised ref links as per name 3. Accuracy in tracking

Cons

1. Not being able to change/ modify affiliate links 2. Commissions need to be calculated manually 3. Dashboards need to be more descriptive from an affiliate's perspective 4. Pending commissions still being shown to affiliate despite of being approved from the admin

Melanie

May 2022

Best affiliate tracking software

Pros

This software is so easy to use and manage our growing program. We have been using it for 3+ years and wouldn't think about using anything else

Cons

That I cannot pay people directly from it.

Reasons for switching to Tapfiliate

It didn't do what we needed and wouldn't scale with us

Hannah

May 2022

We love tapfiliate!

Pros

Tapfiliate is extremely easy to use and access when gathering information and payment for our affiliates. Customer service always does an excellent job at responding quickly to our questions.

Cons

We do wish it had an easier way to apply different commission rates depending on specific products rather than all products as a whole. We understand the complications that come with this though!

Cristina

Awesome Affiliate Platform/Software

We have been using Tapfiliate for about 3 years now and we are VERY happy with them. We originally switched to Tapfiliate because our affiliate platform at the time (Leaddyno), did not have features we needed to help us grow and were not willing to helping us find a work around or implement needed features. When I reached out to Tapfiliate, asking about the features we were looking for, they explained what features they had and explained they would be adding more features in the future that would help us achieve our goal. We continued working with them while we made the switch and have been happy since. Thomas is who we worked with a lot in the beginning and have worked with multiple individuals since, we have been extremely happy with everyones willingness to listen and willingness to help us. The willingness to listen and help us achieve our goals have been a huge factor in why we have stayed and will continue to stay with Tapfiliate. A little about the software itself, gorgeous and simple layout, very user friendly and pretty straightforward. They are based out of europe, so responses are not instant (we are in Los Angeles) but their customer service is always helpful and on point. I highly recommend using Tapfiliate to help you achieve your affiliate goals, you will not be disappointed! Sincerely, Cristina Arm The Animals Affiliate Director

Pros

-Gorgeous simple, user friendly layout -Ability to have more than one group of affiliates -Ability to be able to pay affiliates different currencies (bitcoin & discounts are just 2 out of multiple other options)

Cons

-Cannot send affiliate newsletters in the software (we use mailchimp to do this)

OMOLEHIN

THE BEST AFFILIATE THAT GIVES TRACKS

this affiliate software beat much other software I have ever use for affiliate marketing ..it works for both big and small website or blog, just name it .and with a sweet plan for any amount you are capable of ..affiliate welcome new users with free 14 days trial, which I even used to make my first sale on it ...it a really great software.....

Pros

THE software interface is a very simple and straightforward one that can be set up with no coding experience within some minutes and it actively working .as well as the ability to put a tracking code on the affiliate on the website.it amazing and great. I also love the aspect of giving our affiliate a future where the link can be customized and make short for easy sharing and ability for the referral having our own promo code...lastly the payments and charges are super cool, giving no extra charges after any plan you purchase.

Cons

there should be a newsletter attached to the software for direct contact with the email list .it would have made it so easy and more useful .....then the new interface after the upgrade should give room to navigate better than the way it limiting the settings and important KPI glace look....please improve that

Jeff

Unbelievable

Where do I begin? I was new to using an affiliate tracking software, and after trying to work with a competitor, the support people at Tapfiliate were an unbelievable breath of fresh air. I initially worked with Matthew and Julie but then mostly with Imran. Despite numerous back and forths in which at times I wondered if they had "enough of me", they were always so patient and unperturbed, and willing to explain whatever confusions I had that particular day in the development of their service for my unique needs. I am trying to see if affiliate marketing will work to get more clients in my legal practice. I could absolutely count on a quick reply, but being in the U.S. (and with Tapfiliate in The Netherlands), that usually meant looking forward to a reply the following morning. I discovered Tapfiliate through my use of Zapier.com, where they have preset integrations that are very useful... but was really surprised that they went above and beyond that in also creating the API code I needed to integrate with my use of Calendly.com (that was new to them), so that conversions were possible when someone made a phone appointment with my online calendar at calendly.com. This was done without any additional cost! I could go on forever... but one thing I was amazed at... despite English being Imran's third language (as I had inquired), I never would have known in our many email correspondences. Anyway, I kept wondering how they could have been so responsive and helpful, as I assumed that they have hundreds of companies using their platform. Well, maybe I was unusual type that needed more hand-holding. :-) Well, if you are, don't be afraid to use this powerful approach to increasing sales, or in my case, to generate more clients.

Pros

Hmmm, I think I said it all in my review.

Cons

For some, I guess like me, there is a learning curve to find the right navigation to do what I wanted to do. That is, there are navigations within navigations that takes some time to figure out how to get around. Once that learning curve is achieved, very straightforward and fun to use.

Industry: Publishing

Excellent Affiliate Tracking Tool for Business

Last year I made the rounds and tried all the top players while seeking a tool for a reasonable price. Most tools had similar basic features yet the entire startup experience was very different. The critical factor is that it must be easy to setup and share the program in a modern interface. The dated design of many affiliate tools today means the relationship feels old before it even starts. The mobile friendly minimal experience with Tapfiliate hooked me early and I continued to check off the features that worked right.

Pros

1. Quick Setup 2. Beautiful Interface 3. Easy program configuration and customization 4. Quick Website Integration 5. Great Support* I mean great support! Other ambassador tool programs sent me to API docs without any custom assistance. That's great when I have the development team involved, but this was my executive project and the Tapfiliate support team customized the code needed to give me tracking to match my existing lead process.

Tara

Excellent value, brilliant tech and fantastic customer service

Very positive and the customer service is fast and friendly.

Pros

We've been impressed with how advanced the technology, but simple the platform and dashboard are. Integration was very straightforward, Tapfiliate leaves other older network technology so far behind and is exellent value for money.

Cons

A few of the features are hidden, which helps keep the dashboard and reporting simple, but it would be great to be able to access all of the info I need without having to rely on my BI team internally to extract via the API.

Cody

Great System To Help Grow Business

Pros

The implementation and daily use of Tapfiliate has helped grow our business drastically as we focus on expanding our customer base. Tapfiliate has helped us reach a new clientele that otherwise would've been untouched.

Cons

There isn't much negative with the software as it's pretty straightforward. The only negative is the time difference since we're in the USA we don't always get a response same day which is completely understandable.

Phil