Browse Appointment Reminder Reviews

Matt from Leading Edge Dealer Marketing

Customer showing up for the client meeting has gotten so much better!

Great!

Pros

It is super easy to use and connect to my google calendar. They just added ZOOM integration so now it is even easier to send out reminders for me.

Cons

Setup can be a little intricate but the support team was real helpful.

Reasons for Choosing Appointment Reminder

The price was better and support team was willing to work with me more than the other companies to customize my experience.

Duvi David from Integrity Care

Industry: Mental Health Care

A great company to work with!

It's a pleasure with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team!

Pros

This was the only company that was able to meet my needs! I needed a software that can integrate with a HIPAA compliant Office 365, that can send appointment reminders to patients with a choice of SMS reminder or automated phone calls. AppointmentReminder.com does an amazing job! The customer service for when a kink does arise in the system is astounding! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there for you to handle any issues you have and make the system work for you instead of you working for the system!

Cons

I try not to just give a blanket 5 stars across the board because I want to assess things honestly. Unfortunately I could not find even one item where I can give less than a full 5 stars!

Functionality and price

kathleen from Kat's Lash Lounge & Wax Studio, LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

not user friendly - staff was condescending

didn't sync with my calendars.

Pros

nothing. didn't work. had high hopes but nothing

Cons

not user friendly. support staff was condescending. disappointed.

Response from Voicent Communications

Replied August 2018

Sorry your experience wasn't ideal. The Auto Reminder software does require some technical knowledge to setup with your phone service and sync with other calendar software. We have plenty of online resources for setting up the software, but we agree it could be difficult for people who are not familiar with software installation and configuration. For customers who need help, we do offer full system setup and training service and it is guaranteed to work.

Meredith from Denton & Associates

Love this system!

Our no-show, no-call rates have dropped because our clients are getting reminded of their appointments through phone, email and text.

Pros

It's really easy to use and create multiple appointments. As a tax office, our January-April look a little hectic on the calendar and using Appointment Reminder is super easy to make sure all of our clients are getting contact prior to their appointment.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to schedule two appointments with the same start time, but it can be done!

David from Balance Wealth Advisors

Excellent software to replace your admin person or let them do more profitable things.

A+ and thank you for creatinbg

Pros

An email 2 weeks before an appointment and a text a week before the appointment and a voice call 3 dyas prior to their appointment.....ALL AUTOMATED.

Cons

It is more on the user end. Your CRM needs to be set up correctly otherwise stuff does not go to the right place.

Reasons for Choosing Appointment Reminder

Fully automated is way better......

Mary from Noisy Guts Pty Ltd

Industry: Medical Devices

Excellent Tool for Scheduling Appointments and Tailoring Reminders

We have had a great experience with Appointment Reminder, which is why we have stuck with it for so long. We are using it to schedule appointments for clinical trials. We love that we are able to schedule both SMS and e-mail reminders for our trial participants. We can also tailor the messages to fit with our needs. We also like the fact that we get notified straight away if someone cancels. It is a vital tool for our team.

Pros

Great functionality and adaptability. The customer service is also excellent.

Cons

We are very happy with all aspects of the software and have no complaints.

cheryl from Dr. Scott B. McCabe

Have been using since it's launch

Our appointments are booked sometimes months in advance. If a client misses, it is hard to get them back in and if they miss, we can't fill the spot therefore lose revenue.

Pros

It is very easy to use and update appointments for clients. They all love it and I love knowing they received their reminder - No excuses to miss!

Cons

The client list, when editing, always jumps back to the beginning of the list.

Really Great App!

Appointment Reminder has really made my scheduling of appointment easier, and helps me to remember them by sending me email notifications.

Pros

Can reduce no-shows and last minute cancellations Automatic reminders Makes it very easy to schedule and organize appointments. Calendar management Multiple persons can use it Calendar sync with Google Wide variety of email templates Customizable templates Email notification

Cons

There is no integration with outlook for Mac. No other disadvantages. The software is great other than that.

Keep Track of Appointments

It does what it's supposed to, and does it well!

Pros

Appointment Reminder is a software named for its task. It is a simple yet efficient tool for reminders. I have used this for a while and it has helped me to schedule daily appointments and tasks. It has an easy setup and launching. Many similar tools go over the top with many features that are never used, whole Appointment Reminder is straight to the point.

Cons

A little bit expensive but its features justify its price.

cohesively connects all of my platforms

Pros

I finally found a solution that adequately connects all of my plans in one place.

Cons

It was confusing at first but i figured it out!

Great 2-way appointment setting software

Overall, I'm happy. I think there are some steps that could be taken to improve appointment reminder, but right now, I think it's the best solution out there.

Pros

The best thing about appointment reminder is a visual calendar that shows confirmed, unconfirmed, canceled, and showed appointments.

Cons

There is no easy way to export reports from the data I enter into appointment reminder. No way to export customer lists with names and phone numbers or statistics on who is showing up vs who is not showing up. Also, there is no way to effectively time block out my calendar for times I'm not available.

Response from Graphite Systems

Replied July 2019

Hi and thanks for the review! We are currently working on new features like what you described and will soon have available! We will email our customers when they are ready!

Audrey from KRM

Appointment Reminder helps us minimize missed appointments

Everything has been great. The software is easy to use and very effective for our purposes.

Pros

Once we started using the software we immediately noticed that we had far fewer no-shows. We are also able to use it to remind clients about important appointments they cannot miss with USCIS.

Cons

The character limit on text messages could be a bit higher.

Reasons for Choosing Appointment Reminder

I chose this software over others because of the control I have over the messages sent and because of the price.

Matthew from Leading Edge Dealer Marketing

Great! Our appointment shows have gone up a ton!

Wonderful, with increase show rates!

Pros

This has a ton of flexibility for our business needs. We can connect to google calendar and also our Office365 calendars. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great to work with and super quick to make it work for our needs.

Cons

I would like to see the online appoinmtnet scheduler work better. They are working on it though. :)

Aaron from Aspire Health and Wellness Clinic

Great software

Pros

We have used this software in our clinic for a few year now and it has fulfilled all of our scheduling needs and has been very easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. It does exactly what we need it to.

Aungela from All That's Therapeutic

Industry: Mental Health Care

This company works as promised...

I do not have any current issues. Overall, things have gone quite well.

Pros

It's very easy to learn and navigate through.

Cons

It allows multiple profiles to save for the same patient.

Whitney from Siavash Sobhani MD PC

Very Useful

Appointment Reminder has been very helpful to our business. It's definitely cut down a lot of man hours we used to use contacting each patient individually. Also very helpful that we can go back and check the status of each reminder once it's sent and even reason responses if someone can't be reached and why.

Pros

I like that the system allows 3 different options for contacting the patient and that the scripts can be customized.

Cons

This is less of a con and more of a suggestion: if it were possible for the office to be notified *how* a patient responded to a reminder. For example, we could know that the patient responded via text to cancel or cancelled via phone call and then confirmed via text. We have a few issues with patients responding differently via different methods for the same appointment. It would just help us overall be able to pinpoint where the signals are getting crossed.

Christopher from Advanced Psychotherapy Services

Excellent product

I’ve never had a problem with the program. Billing issues have been handled quickly and easily with no problem.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It is self explanatory. It does what it says it will do. My clients are contacted when I requested they are and they are able to respond.

Cons

The way the clients are stored in the system.

Judy from Yesunlimited

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Customer rep is patient and helpful every time I contact him. He gets things sorted straight away.

We have noticed our clients are more likely to keep their appointments since implementing this software. Our clients have many issues in their lives and often forgot to attend our service prior to the software being introduced. This allows us to help them much more effectively.

Pros

It is so easy to set up and to use. The ongoing support from customer rep is amazing and nothing is a problem. I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. Everything is easy and the support amazing.

Jean from Millard Public Schools

Product review

This product works well for what I need.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up the account and having it pull directly from my google calendar.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like at this moment. It does what I need it to do.

Celine from Nixon Wenger LLP

Appointment Reminder for Law Firm

less cancellations, less "no-shows" or "forgotten appointments" which have all resulted in lower cancellation fees as we book various appointments for our clients outside of our office.

Pros

easy to use able to have more than one user able to customize to our use

Cons

limit on calendars limit on one appointment in each slot (lots of times we have double bookings)

Melinda from CDMS

Industry: Medical Devices

Appointment Reminder Feedback

Reduced no shows, free up staff time so we don't have to call for reminders

Pros

Easy to use; cuts down on no show and cancellations

Cons

Could add some more features, e.g. search by patient to find their appointment and wait list for patient that would like to be called if we have a cancellation

Tonya from Optimal Healthcare

A good thing

Pros

I love this software, it's so easy to use and it's just great. Especially since I can't remember anything.

Cons

There was nothing that I dislike about this software.

Response from Graphite Systems

Replied March 2019

Hi Tonya! Glad you are enjoying the software. Let us know if you ever have any questions! :) Diane

lamya from lamya touma MD

Helpful to prevent cancellations

Pros

It has brought down my cancellation rate significantly and shows me that the client received the reminder. It is easy to use and a very nice platform.

Cons

I wish it would integrate with other calendar systems so I don't have to manually enter appointments every week.

Branden from Advanced Vascular Labs

Advanced Vascular Labs

Over all your system works good. It would be nice to be able to call your operators and be able to talk to someone. Email is kinda slow

Pros

Pretty easy to log in and schedule a patient. It seems to work pretty good for reminding patients.

Cons

The only change I would like to see is the ability to add another field in the patient's information so we can add notes. This way we can differentiate what type of test(s) the patient is getting just by looking at the main schedule. Currently, we add the test types in the patient name field, which works, but is not ideal.

Christian from The Maids

Appointment Reminder Review for small businesses

Pros

It allows you to have the ease of not contacting customers yourself for scheduled appointments and other things.

Cons

It confused my customers at first, was supposed to show as coming from our phone number but it did not. It takes almost as much time to set it up every day as it does for me to copy and paste text messages myself from a cell phone. The price for the service is so high that as a small business it makes me wonder if it is worth paying for. Especially when some days I do not even use it because when I send out reminders manually it allows me to get to talk with the customers which makes it not as easy for them to guilt free cancel their appointments which can put me in a pretty bad spot. Then I have to adjust appointment times and send them out myself from our office cell phone which confuses the customers who already received a time from the appointment reminder.

Madhawa from Medical Practice

Be Smart with Appointment Reminder

I used it for my appointments with the home visit patients

Pros

Its shows us all the appointments which confirmed and unconfirmed and also cancel. and its like a digital calender and its very easy to use

Cons

there is some problem with the appointments with the same starting time.and while editing its back to the begining of the list

Simple and Easy

We are able to schedule appointments very easily

Pros

Very easy to teach users how to use, great to be able to write your own scripts.

Cons

The UI is a bit outdated, and the client organization could be improved

Appointment Reminders

I never forget an appointment using Appointment Reminder, because it's always sent to my phone.

Pros

I love that I will never miss an appointment.

Cons

So far I have no cons to using Appointment Reminder.

Erin from Sprout Center for emotioal growth and development

great program

I loved it- no longer use it because my medical record now has a reminder option-

Pros

Ease of us was a nice feature the options to text or email were great!

Cons

The visuals were hard to adjust to at first but you get used to it

Jeremy from Sunbelt contractors

My review

Overall I love how simple it is. I don't have any experience with other appointment reminded software's so I honestly don't know what to compare them and say if this is the best. But I do like it

Pros

My first app I used for my business so I could remind my clients of their appointments. So far so good! I enjoy it. It's very easy to enter their info and the day/time.

Cons

I've only used this for maybe a total of 3months so Im just starting out. Maybe when I'm using it longer I can tell you the cons but my first couple months using has been great!

Response from Graphite Systems

Replied January 2020

Hi Jeremy! So happy that you have been enjoying the software! Appreciate the kind words.

Riley from Allen Insurance Group

We have been using Appointment Reminder for the last 6 months

Pros

We no longer have to designate work time to calling clients to remind them of an upcoming appointment.

Cons

There is no way to automatically sync our appointments so we must schedule each apt with our scheduling software as well as Appointment Reminder.

Elle from Chicago Public Media

Simple. Works.

Pros

Easy to set up. Does exactly what it claims. Will send you reminds of upcoming appointment via text or call. Syncs with my gmail and Microsoft calender's.

Rachel from Elysian Med Spa

Office Manager

Pros

It's super easy to use and very affective!

Cons

wished patients had the option to reply back in a text

Mauricio from Versalles

Never be on a hurry

Pros

The best part of having all of your appointments written down and being reminded of them on time, makes your day to day more organized and less stressfull, because you actually know what, where and when you have an important matter.

Cons

I dont have any negatives for this software, it does the thing it says it does.