What are DaySmart Appointments users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using DaySmart Appointments software through verified user reviews

• icon"Great features such as rebook email but all require additional fees on top of monthly fees."
  • icon"This program is excellent especially when you are dealing with more than one sales rep I need all the information to be shared."
  • icon"The product is easy to use if you have received training."
  • icon"I think the main downside is the pricing as it is a bit higher than its competitors. There are problems with calendar sync as well."
  • icon"The new update can be really frustrating. Especially on an android it times out really quick."

Browse all DaySmart Appointments Reviews

• Have you used DaySmart Appointments and would like to share your experience with others?

Jennine

Loved it!

It was so helpful scheduling clients in different rooms, different times, with different therapists. A+ for the scheduling software.

Pros

I loved Appointment Plus because it allowed me to have multiple therapists schedules and multiple rooms. I never had duplicate sessions. It was easy to use and easy for our clients to schedule clients. This has been the best scheduling software I have used./

Cons

I had to stop using the software because we needed to maintain medical records in the same location. I changed software and really miss my experience with Appointment Plus.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Jennine, we appreciate the review and the A+ rating!

Replied February 2019

Gordon

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Gets the job done most of the time

AppointmentPlus has helped prevent us from accidentally overbooking students (there were times where we had a waiting period of 45 minutes for a 1 hour session) and definitively figure out where we had more openings so we could optimize our space and time. With enough time and effort (and the help of their support team), we have integrated the scheduling system into our daily routines. We’ve spent a lot of time in this system and there’s still a lot of things they can improve, but at the end of the day, Appointmentplus helps us with scheduling.

Pros

Customer support has been really responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us quite a bit in figuring out optimal setups specific to our needs. When we ran into issues, they were able to help dive into details with us in order to help find the root cause and escalate issues when necessary. If there was something they couldn’t fix immediately, they explained what was needed in order to fix the issue and kept us up to date on what they could tell us from the development team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who started helping us out later, provides a sociable experience and helps make tech calls feel much more casual.

Cons

It took a lot of trial and error to figure out which settings to turn off/on to optimize for our center and we ran into many issues while creating/modifying hundreds of weekly recurring appointments. The recent updates to recurring appointments, however, have made the task easier, but still takes much time and effort to navigate through while avoiding issues.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thanks for the review, Gordon. I can imagine the challenges involved in moving your tutoring online. We've received similar kudos on our helpfulness from the many Mathnasiums who have turned to us for scheduling. You noted how the system helped you optimize your scheduling and eliminated overbooking. Those are key benefits from using the system. Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Replied April 2020

My

September 2022

Decent

Pros

It had a lot of features in place to integrate everything.

Cons

It was pretty pricey to use and the trials were not as transparent with the terms and offerings.

Keka

July 2022

Organized schedules at your fingertips

My boss uses it for my schedule and it's really easy to see when I have clients and if anything changed or canceled or added on

Pros

It's super easy to see what days and times my clients are scheduled

Cons

Sometimes the writing overlaps if I go to different days and don't reload

Reasons for switching to DaySmart Appointments

My boss started using it

Great Way to Keep Track of Students

Pros

Used this software in our tutoring department at college, it was a great software that all the tutors could use to make appointments for students, it allowed us to filter tutors available by time and subject making it easy to find the best time and tutor for the students needs.

Cons

It was often a little difficult to combine appointments during the same hour time slot.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the positive review! I see that you use AppointmentPlus for tutoring appointments. We work with both small tutoring companies and with some of the largest universities in the world. I'm happy that you like the flexibility that AppointmentPlus offers with regard to tutor schedules, subjects and student tracking!

Replied January 2019

Reginald L.

Great Resource

Overall it has been a very great product. I think it a great tool for the line of work I used it for.

Pros

I used this for a side-gig I was a part of . I was a field interviewer (independently contracted) for the ATL Housing Authority alongside Emory University. We used this software to schedule in-house interviews with respondents. This was my first time using the software and it was very user friendly. It helped me/us keep track of who was being interviewed, where, how long etc.

Cons

To me the look and feel of the app was a bit outdated. I think it definitely needs to be updated, but other than that I think the product works just fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Reginald, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased you found our software so easy to use and that it was helpful for your side gig. We appreciate your feedback about the app looking a little outdated and want to let you know that upgrades are on the horizon for next year. Thank you again for your review; your feedback is important to us!

Replied December 2019

Linda

Appointments Plus has terrific support. Questions are answered promptly and they work!

It has simplified my life and greatly reduced my stress. Now I can focus on my practice.

Pros

This software is easy to manage and negotiate. I've been a user for almost 3 years and am still very satisfied.

Cons

Sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for, especially if I decide to change something in my setup. I have found that if I'm patient, I find it.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Linda, thank you for taking the time to write a review for AppointmentPlus. We're glad you like the support you receive. We take a lot of pride in providing outstanding support to our clients. It's also great to hear that AppointmentPlus has simplified your life and reduced your stress. Thanks again for the excellent review!

Replied March 2018

Makes scheduling much more efficient!

Although I really enjoy the color-coding and ease of google calendar, AppointmentPlus' front-facing feature makes my job so much easier because clients can book and cancel their own appointments by creating a username and login. The amount of messages in our business inbox has decreased significantly since we started using AP, which has been a huge time saver.

Pros

The override feature was very useful for being able to set a front-facing max, but gave the back-end users the option to schedule additional persons when necessary.

Cons

Takes a long time to sync with google calendar if you are creating recurring sessions for several months. Does not sync with google calendar if you are creating a past event.

Response from AppointmentPlus

We agree that AppointmentPlus makes scheduling much more efficient! Thank you for the review and the kudos on the software. The override feature is a powerful way to control the availability your customers see while providing internal staff the flexibility to book as needed. You pointed out that the Google sync feature can be slow if syncing a lot of recurring sessions. You'll be happy to know that we've completely redesigned our Google sync. It's now much faster and much more powerful. Check it out when you have a moment. We think you'll like it. Thank you again for the kind words and positive review.

Replied January 2019

Christopher

Good software but not always easy to use

It allows us to have a central appointment scheduling point but administration is difficult.

Pros

Nice interface and a much better user experience since recent updates. The making of appointments by call center has greatly improved with regards to the process involved. The reports are also helpful.

Cons

The administrative functions are harder to work with. There are certain functions that are missing including the ability to remove all clients. This function requires intervention by the support team and comes at an additional cost. Customization is not always easy with regards to creating and editing appointment slots.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Christopher, thank you for your review. It sounds like your concern is the difficulty in administering the system. I'm aware of your account and your unique situation of needing to delete all customers in your database periodically. That isn't a common use case and it is true that we do not provide a way for users to delete all of their customers at the same time. We made a decision to not include this feature because we felt that it posed too much of a risk to our clients. Thus, we do it upon request, as needed, and with a signed approval form. Thank you for also pointing out the improvements we've made to the interface and the user experience. We are always striving to provide more value to our clients. Thanks again for reviewing the system, Christopher.

Lisa

June 2022

Excellent program

I keep my weekly schedule on it too make sure I get there reminders and get to my appointments on time.

Pros

It was very easy to switch to it and learn f from our

Cons

I have no complaints. It works just like I need it to work

Reasons for choosing DaySmart Appointments

It was quick easy and cheaper than others

Reasons for switching to DaySmart Appointments

Went from owning to renting inside a shop, didn't need it

Aimee

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great value for money and easy to use

This scheduling program has allowed us to customize the availability of each provider, who can make changes to their availability for meetings, days off, and vacations easily. The providers can see real-time changes to their daily schedules. It is also easy to see a client's appointment history and generate a report for the purpose of appointments attended, canceled, no shows, etc. We also often use the feature to schedule recurring appoints for clients who want the same appointment at the same time each week.

Pros

We use this product daily to schedule our clients across 8 providers. It allows us to separate out each provider's availability, mark changes with different colors, create reports to show reasons for appointment cancellations, all while allowing each provider to access their own schedule anytime and having the office staff oversee all 8. We can see all open appointments on any given day, or all open appointments for a specific provider by the week. We use this calendar scheduling platform separate from other office software, but it is simple to keep the window open in Chrome and open it to make client appointments.

Cons

Really nothing that we don't like about the program after using it for several years. We went to this from paper schedule book and haven't looked back.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for the excellent review, Aimee! Yes, the ability to quickly and easily control one's availability is a strength of AppointmentPlus. And I see you use it for both centralized booking as well as allowing individual counselors to manage their schedules and appointments. Different user access types is also a useful feature of the system. Thank you for being an AppointmentPlus client!

Replied May 2020

Stephanie

Customized Software For a Wide Variety of Clients

Our overall experience in working with Appointment Plus has been very positive. We are lucky enough to have direct contact with several of their support members and leadership team, and almost always, they are willing to go above and beyond to assist us.

Pros

We are a telecommunication company that offers Virtual Receptionist services to many clients and several different industry platforms. Appointment Plus allows us to provide customized software for any clients we may be working with. Whether we are working with a Massage Therapist, Attorney, or Pet Groomer, the software can be customized to fit our client's needs.

Cons

Relay Methods: it would be ideal if there was an option for texting. As of now, the only real options are by email or phones. With how communication styles have changed over the years, most clients prefer for us to send a text message instead of placing a phone call or sending an email. Client View: the client view seems a little outdated and a lot of clients prefer the look of their website instead. Either update the client view or allow the client view to be fully integrated within their website.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it. We also appreciate My Receptionist being a long-time answering service partner. Thank you also for pointing out our "above and beyond" service. Our clients and partners deserve great service from us. Thanks again!

Replied May 2020

Doug

Appointment Plus Scheduling

Overall we are pleased with the tool...probably not using the tool to its fullest potential.

Pros

The solution to identify our clients, allowing the client to book appointments and to capture the notes of each appointment - able to cut and paste email notes and using the profile screen to further identify the clienet

Cons

We were able to "go back" to a previous date and add an appointment (to capture notes) for a client that was not part of the location that was open. We could actually have several "appointments" in a day that was actually from different clients even thought the location that they were associated and linked to - was not OPENED in the exceptions. We would still like to be able to capture notes from a client that possibly called us, from another location, but we are not able to identify the essence of the call / appointment.

Reasons for choosing DaySmart Appointments

the basic tool just fit really well into our unique model.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Doug, thank you for the review. You pointed out something that differentiates AppointmentPlus. It's the ability to serve complex or unique situations. The way scheduling works can vary widely from business to business. We know that and have created a very flexible scheduling engine as a result. Thanks again for the review!

Replied April 2020

Excellent appointment reminder! Will help you stay organized

I got the benefit of organization and never forgetting an appointment.

Pros

I am someone who likes to stay organized. Having a great software to help me remember when to meet with students I am tutoring or when to go to business meetings for my freelance clients, when I have doctor appointments, etc. really helps me out. I have a busy schedule and can forget important appointments without this software! It is easy to use and fairly intuitive. It is also cloud-based, which helps me in case I don't have my computer or phone.

Cons

It has a bit of a learning curve. It took some trial and error to perfect use. Customer service is there to help, however.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Thank you for your review of the system. It sounds like you are a tutor. We have hundreds of tutors who use AppointmentPlus. I'm glad the software helps keep you organized with your busy schedule. And yes, the fact that it's cloud-based does make it convenient because you can access your account anywhere at any time. With regard to your comment about the learning curve, it's true. Like most software systems, it takes a little while to get the hang of using the system. But, once you are used to it, it's easy. And, as noted, our customer service team is always ready to help. Thank you again for the excellent review!

Robert

5 Stars Plus

Pros

We’ve been using AppointmentPlus for several years now. They had a glitch in a release about a year ago, but since then the system has been outstanding. They seem to really care about their clients and about continually improving their system. Every interaction we’ve had with customer service has been pleasant and fast. We are a very happy client.

Cons

As I noted, they had a release in early 2017 that caused some slowness in the system. But they fixed the issue quickly and ever since that time, the releases have been fine.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Robert, thank you for the review and the positive kudos! Yes, we did encounter an issue with a release about a year ago. And, as a result, we really focused on improving the software release process. As you noted, I’m happy to report that we’ve received excellent feedback on our releases since that time. Thank you for also spotlighting our customer service team as being pleasant and fast. We definitely strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience for our clients. We appreciate the excellent review!

Steve

My first scheduler

I feel it's a pretty user friendly system. I wish admin had a little more power to lock down the scheduling parameters. We have a lot of new users helping us book appointments, they have a habit of adjusting the pre-determined time to fit into slots. Frequent trainings and workshops have helped but not eliminated this. As far as value goes I don't know what the competitors are charging for similar features. I did score features low because I feel we are just getting the basic features for our price and would like to see more inclusions like room reservations. I do like the reports function, I run monthly reports and this is a breeze with the program. I inherited this program from the supervisor before me, I pretty much have been on my own learning to use it, it sounds like now they have quite the extensive training and support program for new users.

Pros

Reports Ease of scheduling

Cons

I would like to see the whole days worth of appointments and staff on one screen without scrolling right. I would like to be able to lock the predetermined times given to appointments.

Great Scheduling Software on a Budget

Despite the slightly tricky questions this is a great scheduling software that we have had great luck using for years now. I would highly suggest this over some other options out there as once you are set up it really is extremely user friendly.

Pros

There is great customer support and help setting up your Scheduler and users. If you have multiple offices there is also the ability to handle that as well. I find the appointment reminder email to our patients to be perfect. You can allow them to confirm or reschedule and if you choose to add this to your website they can schedule an appointment themselves right online.

Cons

Some of the setup questions seem straight forward but can be a bit tricky and confusing as to the correct way to answer to assist the setup. If you schedule an appointment at the end of your day you have to adjust the length of time of the appointment to fit otherwise it will not allow you to schedule the appointment. Therefore, if you schedule until 4:00 then as some time on the schedule so that you can schedule that slot.

Kevin

August 2016

Thank you for the last 3 years.

We had a rough start early on in the partnership with the speed of the API's but once we got past those issues things have been smooth sailing. We didn't cancel because the of anything Appointment Plus did or did not provide, it just didn't make sense for us to continue using it when we had created our own functionality within our application to do scheduling. Overall we had a great partnership with Appointment Plus and I would recommend it to any one looking for a scheduling application.

Pros

API's were dependable once we got them up to our satisfaction

Cons

Along the same line as the Pros, the API's couldn't handle larger amounts of data. We attempted to get schedules for 30 days at a time and the API's could only handle 14 days at a time. This required us to make multiple calls when we wanted to go past 14 days.

Gretchen

July 2016

Fast & Helpful

Any time I have ever had an issue or problem, I submit a ticket, they respond telling me they received it and they are working on it. Then, usually within the same day they get back to me and the issue is resolved. They explain why it happened, how to prevent in the future, if applicable and they also give me other helpful resources. I am a very satisfied customer!

Pros

Ease of use and adaptability! There is a lot to this software, but we only use it for a very specific reason and it is very adaptable for what we need it for. It is very easy to use...anybody can log on and just intuitively pick it up and run with it...seriously!

Cons

The reporting function gets a little confusing, probably because there are so many options to choose from.

Valerie

Time used: Free Trial

No Response from Customer Support

A couple of months ago Appointment plus did maintenance which then stopped our paperwork from being able to be printed from the website. It took a few weeks for them to say someone was ontop of it, but then after a week more they told us the problem was resolved. Lo and behold the problem was not resolved. 18 days ago I sent them this letter: "We have been patient with the issues we've been having due to the update that was made almost a month ago.The day after the update was implimented I contacted you through submitting a ticket regarding a few issues, and days later received a response to my ticket that I should submit another ticket if I'm still having problems. I submitted a ticket and it was passed along between different people saying they were trying to fix the problem, until I got a message saying the problem was fixed last Friday, when it wasn't. I then responded to the ticket to open it again saying it wasn't fixed. That was five days ago and no response. A large part of a service industry business that does house calls is the technicians being able to have physical paperwork with them and be able to leave a copy of the paperwork with the customer. Because the print button is not populating with the customers information the technicians have had to use twice as much ink and twice as much paper in order to have the information they need. This is costing us money, and does not look very professional to our customers. However, I have noticed that appointment plus has not had any problem with billing us for the service. We aren't trying to be unreasonable. We understand that the print page is not the ONLY aspect of the service you provide that we pay for. However, it has been 23 days since I first reported this issue. And it is a serious one. We need this taken care of immediately. " I also called them but they were directing all technical calls to a voicemail. Have not gotten ANY response whatsoever. A manager reached out to me and let me know they would be on top of this after seeing the review. Less than a week later, the problem was resolved.

Raymond

Industry: Mental Health Care

It's not just about pending appointments

Prior to using AppointmentPlus, I kept my appointments in a day planner and would have to communicate those to the office via email or phone call so they could record them on their end. If I didn't do so promptly, we would end up with duplicate bookings and need to call and reschedule one of the clients. Additionally, the communication about clients' reasons for appointment changes has increased with this platform.

Pros

While the obvious scheduling features are essential, the thing I liked best was the record keeping. I am easily able to look back and see the appointment history of each individual client. All kept, missed and cancelled appointments are captured. Since I had a support staff who collaborated with me in scheduling and rescheduling, the notes that can be attached to each entry allow for clear understanding of where I stand with each client.

Cons

The mobile app was my least favorite feature. In fairness, it has been many months since I have last looked at it and newer updates might have made it more desirable. My feeling was that, even on my phone, I was better off accessing AppointmentPlus via a web browser.

Matanda

Best scheduler I've found

Pros

We've had trouble finding the right scheduling system. We tested a number of them, but settled on AppointmentPlus. The main reason is that it has more configurability for our complex scheduling process. They had a trainer help us get it set up. That was free, which was pretty cool. Once it was up and going, we've had very few questions. It has been very reliable. We're happy customers. The Good News: -Configurable - lots of settings and rules -Intuitive - easy to work with appointments and run reports -Training - I thought it was great that we had a real person training us

Cons

Looks - the interface looks a little dated, but it works just fine. This is why I only gave 4 stars on features.

Anthony

Great

Pros

Works great for our small business. We have multiple different departments and services that we offer and with this program, we can split them up and keep track of all of their appointments for the day. They can also leave themselves or the office notes to add to the customer profiles or for whatever else.

Cons

I haven't found a way that I can look at more than service as a week view. Sometimes that would come in handy.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Anthony, thank you for the five-star review! You emphasized one of the key benefits of the system - the ability to organize multiple departments and services. AppointmentPlus was designed to help businesses stay organized with their scheduling. Note that we do have a month view that lets you look at the entire month at a glance. Give it a try. Thanks again for the review!

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Could Not Be Happier

Pros

The AppointmentPlus system has been a welcomed addition to our busy office. We use it for job candidate screening call scheduling. It has saved me countless hours of having to go back and forth in trying to find a time to schedule. The system is well-designed and easy to use. I also like the automated email reminders I get. Overall, I couldn’t be happier with the system.

Cons

I can’t really think of any cons. Customer service is outstanding and the system exceeds our expectations

Response from AppointmentPlus

Jennifer, we appreciate the 5-star review! Yes, having to go back-and-forth in trying to find a date and time that works is a big time-waster. I’m happy to hear that AppointmentPlus has solved this problem for your organization. It makes us happy that you couldn’t be happier!

Denver

Very Positive Experience With the Software and the Customer Support Team

Pros

Ease of use and the support you receive from customer service is top notch. As soon as a ticket is submitted to look into any matter, you receive a follow up. Very happy with our experience with product.

Cons

Although I have had a very positive experience with the software, the only item that can be of concern sometimes deals with the speed of the interface during peak times. Sometimes the software seems to go slower during certain peak times.

Response from AppointmentPlus

Denver, thank you for the review. And thank you for the kudos on our customer service. We take a lot of pride in providing fast, accurate answers to our clients. With regard to the peak-time speed issue on your account, we are aware of the issue and have already taken steps to help address it. Thank you again for the review.

DaySmart Appointments