Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business."
  • icon"Very easy to use, website integration, brand customization, AWESOME tech support, easy to navigate."
  • icon"Google Calendar sync worked perfectly well and made it easy for staff to block time without logging in."
  • icon"The 5 staff limit for $49.99 month was simply too expensive for our taste. We also had issues with the API also provide to be difficult to maintain with a developer."

Have you used Appointy and would like to share your experience with others?

All Appointy Reviews

Brad

Best I Could Find

Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.

Pros

It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

Cons

I wish there were more integration capabilities. The google calendar integration that we use only supports syncing with one account. It would be great if it could also sync with each technician's calendar individually. I also wish it had more out of the box integrations with common CRM platforms and the ability to build custom APIs. I also wish there was some more logic or rules built into how the system pairs an appointment with a technician such as the distance between appointments and recent service volume. The email notifications sent to customers should also have more options to send specific messages based on the type of appointment.

Lena

December 2021

2 years of non-functioning iOS app and unsupported browser version

Pros

2 years ago was easy to use. Still affordable. 2 years ago was supported and had good customer service

Cons

I have been with Apponity for years. I am now leaving. The reason for my departure is complete inability to work on mobile. iOS app and mobile browser nowadays never work properly. Never is a strong word but it is really never. Mobile app and mobile browser options are limited. Parts and pieces are not functioning after each iOs update. This only indicates that the software is no longer supported in a timely manner by the parent company in Singapore. I can only use my Desktop. Nowadays it is a big drawback for any functioning business. I contacted Appointy multiple times and "we are working on the app" is the only answer. I am leaving although I will lose history of hundreds of clients . The system allows to export only addresses and names and none of the past appointments. Very inconvenient but I have no other choice.

Megan

August 2015

Appointy - Appointment Scheduling Software

I currently utilise and recommend Appointy Online Software used for my Beauty Therapy Business "Beyond Skin Deep". I find it extremely helpful as the clients are able to book themselves in at their convenience and also allows me the freedom to attend to the clients without having to continually answer the phone or call back when I'm busy. The clients love it and so do I! Its easy to use , they just log onto my website, register their details, select the time, select the beauty treatment and their done! Appointy booking is 24/7 so its even great for shift workers and medical staff ....Thanks Appointy

Pros

Appointy also has great back up if you need to know any questions.Very helpful

Cons

If there are two people trying to book in online at the same time eg through peak periods(Christmas) There can be a little confusion, but has only ever happened twice and solved this by manually calling one of the clients and rebooking them.

Response from Appointy

Dear Megan, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on GetApp. We have started taking reviews on GetApp only a few days ago and yours is our second review. It means a lot to us. Our team tries really hard to help everyone we come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Once again, Thank you :-) Warms Regards Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Replied September 2015

Alessandro

Industry: Program Development

June 2022

create appointments, reservations and perform a custom workflow.

It is one of the best software to manage and create a better administration of our company, it allows us to manage all our appointments and create online reservations in an easy and simple way, through it we can create a better organization and management of our social networks, we provides the best tools for our business to be constantly growing.

Pros

it increases productivity and helps us create growth in our company. It allows us to schedule appointments for our meetings and create reminders through messages and emails. It offers us a calendar so that people can see the availability of each date. It provides us with functions to make online payments.

Cons

There are no features that need improvement, it really hasn't provided a great ability to manage all our online appointments and payments. we can improve productivity by eliminating absences and creating a better workflow.

Claudia

Great software to market your appointments on multiple platforms FOR FREE

Pros

- There’s a free version, no need to be pressured into upgrading. - A team of software developers who helps customize the widgets on your website - easy to use platforms and also there’s an app on the App Store to use. - I love the interventions with multiple platforms like google analytics, add a book now on Instagram and especially a schedule directly on google business. - I also love to automate my daily tasks and Appointy can connect to zapper, in helping me doing so. I completely recommend Appointy

Cons

It would be nice if they added a little description when hovering on the infos Or options in the settings.

Ranette

Overall, this is a great product. I love the chat feature they have and the staff is knowledgeable. Their response time is quick and they are always able to help with whatever I need.

Pros

I like Appointy because it take the worry out of scheduling students for tutoring sessions and it's easy for parents to use. This product helps to ensure we are not overbooked which is very important due restrictions with social distancing. The software also gives us the flexibility to cancel and reschedule sessions with ease. One other thing I really like is being able to control how many sessions parents can schedule each week.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is that it is not user friendly when trying to set up additional seats on the administrative side.

Reasons for choosing Appointy

It seemed to be the best product for my needs. I also listened to the pros/cons from other Mathnasium owners.

Laura Sue

Perfect program for a small growing business

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

Pros

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Cons

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Vinko

Great app and amazing customer support

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan. Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option. I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful. Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Pros

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Cons

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

Winson

Most reliable and responsive customer support.

Automation which results Time savings for my team.

Pros

I'm usually someone who likes to troubleshoot my own issues as it tends to be faster. But for appointy, their support is as good as having a specialist on staff. Not only do they respond quickly and professionally, they think for my business and help me pre-empt problems. They share best practices with me and help me find the best solution. In many cases, they simply make the changes for me.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about appointy. The software is made to be easy to use yet powerful. If I have to point out one thing, it's the membership system. It's working with a small problem being that once the membership is used up, the client is unable to purchase more sessions at regular prices. Having said that, for the amount that I'm paying, this is already very worth while. I'm sure they will rectify it in the coming version.

Philip

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Pros

Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful. A lot of the default settings are already very useful easy to customize your page

Cons

100% customization not possible,

Emeka

Appointy is a great scheduling software for managing a business.

Pros

I really like the reminders. Also, the software is really user-friendly.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this software at all.

Cher

Tech support is fantastic!

I didn't think I would be able to use the program, because I thought it didn't have the capability to do what I needed, however, with the help of your technician rep, he was able to solve all my needs. I am very happy with the program now, and when I have had any questions or need help with anything rep is very quick to solve it. I have had great experience with your tech support and enjoy using this program.

Pros

Tech Support. Ease of use.

Cons

I would like a few more specific features, like stating a class is full when it reaches the maximum amount I entered. In the same text and background color that is used for the class time. There is also a bit of repetitive clicks when booking. Also, I'd love to have an option to change the radio buttons when you do book, that say "pay now" or "pay later". It would be great if we can customize that.

Stop reading reviews and just get Appointy!

Appointy handles all of our scheduling for all of our staff. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Pros

The best thing is the customer service. I have never in my life been more please with a live-chat service than I have with Appointy. Our questions are often convoluted, sometimes obscure, and even on occasion have the answers in plain sight. The people they have doing tech support for their product are THE reason I wouldn't consider anything else. There is no robo-answer, and the people are genuinely interested in helping me find my solution. This sounds totally crazy, but I almost LIKE when something breaks because I get to interact with these guys! Shoutouts to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in-particular!

Cons

Some of the default views (admin side) don't make sense. Example: moving to the calendar and I only see the next 3 hours? Default should be a week. And honestly, I think I can probably change that. Wait!!! I get to go talk to the support guys again! Other than that, the customization to make it look more like a whitebox product is a little lackluster.

Reasons for choosing Appointy

Been long enough that I don't remember unfortunately.

Reasons for switching to Appointy

We needed a program which would work well on our website (support for an embedded iframe).

Johanna

Customer Service

The representative helped me today after someone tried to get into our system 12 times. I felt very confident at the end of our conversation that our system was secure and that steps were being taken frequently to keep it that way. For a medical practice that is essential. Great job!

Pros

You can schedule quickly and that people can go online and see our schedule.

Cons

That two (or more) different people can't use the same email address and that you can't access your customer by clicking on their name in the schedule portion of the software.

Iniyavan

Easy peasy appointy is easy

good scheduling tool

Pros

I have been using appointy for my every appointments in my personal business classes. Having a free trial has helped me to try and see if its best suitable for my business and it has been a pleasure using the service.

Cons

Would love to see some improvements in the UI and UX of the platform, as it is quite hard to reach the desired option for a particular option.

Jock