• Pros

• "We love the fact customer's choose which time works for them. It saves so much confusion and we have not yet had one scheduling conflict."

• "It was so easy to use. It doesn't take a lot of time to learn how to use and more importantly it works with Google which brings in 95% of our customers."

• " Impressive Customer Service. Very quick response time and very helpful. A lot of the default settings are already very useful easy to customize your page"

• Cons

• "Well, I love everything about this software, but I would be much happy if they can add some money integration features to it."

• "Would love it to be able to track received payments, and stop clients booking when they haven't prepaid, but that is the only thing I miss. Everything else is fab. "

• "The translation must be good and ready, customers should be kept. I still hope to receive a better translation."

Browse Appointy Reviews

Megan

Appointy - Appointment Scheduling Software

I currently utilise and recommend Appointy Online Software used for my Beauty Therapy Business "Beyond Skin Deep". I find it extremely helpful as the clients are able to book themselves in at their convenience and also allows me the freedom to attend to the clients without having to continually answer the phone or call back when I'm busy. The clients love it and so do I! Its easy to use , they just log onto my website, register their details, select the time, select the beauty treatment and their done! Appointy booking is 24/7 so its even great for shift workers and medical staff ....Thanks Appointy

Pros

Appointy also has great back up if you need to know any questions.Very helpful

Cons

If there are two people trying to book in online at the same time eg through peak periods(Christmas) There can be a little confusion, but has only ever happened twice and solved this by manually calling one of the clients and rebooking them.

Response from Appointy

Replied September 2015

Dear Megan, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review on GetApp. We have started taking reviews on GetApp only a few days ago and yours is our second review. It means a lot to us. Our team tries really hard to help everyone we come in contact with. It's nice to hear that it makes a difference. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Once again, Thank you :-) Warms Regards Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Jose from Sacramento Eco Fitness

Amazing Customer Service

I have had a great experience.

Pros

Cons

Putting the account on pause do to Covid19 was a little confusing although they responded right away and were able to help pause my account.

Reasons for Choosing Appointy

The price and the services provided for the price. It was the best price point and the only one with fast responses.

August 2016

Renat from QB

August 2016

Getting worse by the day

This is an update: I reviewed Appointy on this site on December 29, 2014, it's the second review at the bottom of this page. We've been with Appointy since 2011 and what compelled me to write another review is degradation in reliability of this service. Let me explain; Since November 2015 there have been outages on their server side, and when I would email Nemesh (owner of the company) either he or his staff would reply saying that you need to clear your browser cookies/cache, when the problem is obviously on their server side since I would test to see from multiple desktop and mobile devices with different internet access points. In January 2016 there were multiple of such outages. The weird, or should I say horrible thing is that Appointy doesn't even notify it's paying customers that there's an outage. A simple email would suffice. Instead they post these outages on their facebook page, probably assuming that their paying customers spend their business hours refreshing Appointy facebook page to see their outage updates. I just discovered that Appointy as a company has been around since 2008, but it boggles my mind that they still haven't figured out priorities that their business depends on. Instead of investing into redundancy servers and making their software more reliable they keep on adding little mediocre features that nobody needs, making the platform more complex to understand for beginners. Here is the list of things that hasn't changed to this day (since 2011). 1. The phone customer support is non-existent, though email and facebook page communication is pretty swift. It's just if your business relies on a booking system and something goes wrong, waiting for an email instead of calling and talking to tech support is counterproductive, or worse money-loosing issue if the business is busy.

Cons

If new booking user hasn't confirmed his email address, Appointy still books this user into the schedule, and if that user misspelled his email address he doesn't receive appointment reminder, hence you get a no-show, causing you to loose money and your staff getting angry for lost time slot.

Brad

Best I Could Find

Appointy is the best solution I've found for our scheduling needs. We use Appointy to schedule energy audits and assessments that last 1-4 hours each across a team of 8 analysts. The best part of Appointy is the ability to set regular and irregular availabilities and unavailabilities for each service tech. We have a pretty unique schedule for our team that rotates between A and B schedules every two weeks. Although it was a bit challenging to set up and required a workaround or two, we were able to set it up in Appointy where other scheduling software would have failed.

Pros

It has a lot of freedom and flexibility to set up unique and complex schedules. Also love that we can create accounts for external referral partners and they can schedule appointments right in our system without having to involve any in-house staff. Same goes for customers scheduling themselves through a link we added to our website.

Cons

I wish there were more integration capabilities. The google calendar integration that we use only supports syncing with one account. It would be great if it could also sync with each technician's calendar individually. I also wish it had more out of the box integrations with common CRM platforms and the ability to build custom APIs. I also wish there was some more logic or rules built into how the system pairs an appointment with a technician such as the distance between appointments and recent service volume. The email notifications sent to customers should also have more options to send specific messages based on the type of appointment.

Jesus from Blue Squares Creative, LLC

Great Appointment Software with UI Issues

Pros

The core functionality of the software is impressive and full of features when considering the value. We love the fact we can manage an entire team and setup appointments with customers easily. We can also add custom questions to specific services to collect vital pre-call information.

Cons

The UI is cramming a lot of features into one place. It takes many clicks to get from one place to another or find your way around. I guess that's a side-effect of providing so much for a low monthly price point. Luckily, there is an improved v4.0 UI coming soon that promised a better experience. *fingers crossed*

Shahzaib from ShazzSEO

Best Software for Any Business

Highly Recommended, One of the best software for Appointments, Get rid of the burden of managing.

Pros

Appointy has helped me to get rid of a lot of burdens; I was annoyed by managing appointments with different clients for my business-related SEO, Well, once I have read an article about it, so I thought to give it a try. I am thankful to Appointy founder that he had solved my most significant hurdle of business, the best part is it can also send an auto reminder to your clients and easy to manage things with clients. Group scheduling, Class scheduling with auto notification are great features. Highly Recommended

Wolf from WM Headshots 360

Industry: Photography

Great Application

Overall, I would highly recommend business owners try Appointy. They even have a free two-week trial, which is what drew me in, and got me to stay on-board.

Pros

What I love most about this software is that they now offer a Google Bookings feature, which means customers can book when looing up my business on Google, (they don't even have to go to my website). It's also an aesthetically pleasing application, that fits in line with the design of my website.

Cons

I really don't have too many complaints/problems with this software. They've made a great user-friendly software.

Appointy

Great scheduling / reminding tool for everyday use!

Pros

One of the best features of Appointy is that it sends automated reminder to both parties, which is time saving on my end. Additionally, it is very easy to use and the interface is great. It definitely exceeds all my expectation and I am very happy with it.

Cons

I can't come up with any negative feedback about this service. Overall I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this software to anyone looking to be more organized and on top of their schedule.

Rafal

Great Customer Service!!!!

The customer service I received today from Yaju was outstanding. I had very frustrating issues with my software, that even made me consider changing the service. As it turns out my issues were caused by user error and ignoring warning messages (silly me!). My tech, Yaju was extremely helpful in explaining to me what I did wrong, and how to prevent it in the future. Then she logged onto my computer with my permission, and showed me how to take care of another very annoying problem I was experiencing. She was very patient with me, and very polite. This single session turned me into a hard core believer. Thank you Appointy for your great customer service

Pros

I loved the customer service. Appointy was pretty easy to set up, even for a computer illiterate person like myself. I had some issues, but they were pretty quickly resolved once I chatted with

Cons

I would love to have a smartphone app to manage my appointments, instead of having to use a browser to log in.

Response from Appointy

Replied September 2015

Dear Rafal, Your kind words appreciating Appointy are so encouraging. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Appointy. I am pleased that your experience with us is positive. Again thank you for being such a wonderful brand advocate for us. We assure you of an ever evolving product and great customer support to enhance your experience. Warms Regards Shivangi (Customer Happiness Team)

Deanna from Janesville Athletic Club

Great appointment creator

It's a great company but not the best for us. We have not replaced it with anything else however.

Pros

Appointy offers a great way to get all important information entered and appointments made with ease.

Cons

It's not the best for a gym setting, most prospects prefer to show up or call in place of scheduling.

Anneli from Swedish Made Easy

Great - as always

Have used this system for my online language business for years now, it's really great - can't do without it now.

Pros

The automated reminders that go out to clients, helps reduce no shows. All my clients are also really happy to use it and think it looks professional. It has reduced so much admin, as it allows clients to book, re-schedule and cancel their appointments themselves, without having to contact me.

Cons

Response from Appointy

Replied September 2016

Thank you Anneli for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Just want you to know, we do support compulsory pre payments at the time of booking. We also offer the functionality of Sales reporting wherein you can track received payments. You would have received an email from our team elaborating the details of the functionalities. Once again, thank you for your kind words. We look forward to improving our services to serve you better. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Paul from PIM Tax Services

Robust Free Product - but I will probably upgrade to get more customization features.

Pros

I have been using Appointy for 2 years now. Many great features for a free product. My clients seem to be able to use it, as most of my bookings now come through Appointy. No one has ever told me "I am calling because I can't figure out how to book online." Really like the Google Calendar integration. Now that my business is taking off I plan to upgrade to the paid version. I would like to further customize the client contact points, which is limited in the free version.

Cons

I am not automatically logged in when I go to the website, and before I can log in I get a customer service pop-up chat window asking me why I have come to Appointy. Its just a little annoying to be asked the same question every day. That said, they've let me use this software for free for 2 years, so trying to engage me once a day is not too high a price to pay. :)

Julene from Julene Louis, Vedic Astrologer

I highly recommend Appointy!

I have a consultation business with several types of services that I tailor to meet the specific individual needs of my clients. Appointy allows me to set the hours that I am available for consultations along with how much time I need between appointments. Appointy allows the client to choose the type of service, schedule their appointment, and pay for it all with a couple clicks of a mouse. Appointy allowed me to custom create the intake information I need for their appointment. It displays that to the client to fill out when they schedule their appointment. And in the rarer instance where someone contacts me by phone instead of through my website, I can manually enter their appointment through the administrative side of Appointy so the time slot does not get double booked. It also allows me to block time from a regularly open time slot for those days when I want to take time off to schedule something for myself. Appointy has allowed me to manage my time better because it saved me a ton of back and forth in emails to ask for specific things each time a client emailed me. My clients see a professional user-friendly portal to book their session through and they too like the new way they make appointments with me. Some have even asked me to tell them more about it so they can use it in their business too. --- My experience with the support staff at Appointy has been above expectation. I found it so user-friendly that I only needed their help on one small thing when setting it up. I was responded to almost immediately. They even followed with me afterward. I am extremely happy with Appointy. I tried two other appointment setting plugins that work with Wordpress and canceled them both during the trial. Appointy is the best!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize what clients need, ability to block times in regularly open days when I want to do something fun instead of work, ability to manually input appointments for those who aren't comfortable with technology, that my clients find it professional and easy to use as well

Cons

Nothing

Anthony from Weber Chiropractic LLC

Appointy Support is unmatched!

I've been using appointy for a number of years, and have been very pleased with the scheduling platform. It is very user-friendly and readily customizable. The text/email reminders are awesome and I often get positive feedback from clients. I've used the support for an incident in which I accidently deleted services, and appointments on my schedule, the support techs have been beyond amazing in helping me solve the problem. I'm amazed to see that companies still exist with such great customer support and responsiveness in the online world. 10 stars for Appointy!

Pros

Customer support, ease of use for patients

Cons

Quite easy to accidently delete information from your schedule

Appointments Simplified for Very Busy People

Pros

My work schedule is quite erratic and I’m often running from one part of the office to the other side of the building. Aside from my projects and day-to-day tasks, I have weekly meetings with staff and other employees. I’m so glad we have Appointy which is a software that manages appointments. With Appointy, I can oversee my schedule in one system and not get sidetracked with other matters. This system links to my Google calendar and even helps me with booking rooms for our meetings. I get a reminder each time and the software also checks to see if I need to make a recurring appointment.

Cons

There were a couple of times wherein there were glitches when I used the application on my phone, but other than that, I didn’t encounter anymore problems afterwards. It has been very useful for me.

Laura Sue from Schuster Mansio B&B

Perfect program for a small growing business

I had been looking for long time a program for reservations to our High Teas. One that would customize it to meet our needs. About 3 months ago, I found Appointy. From the start I was impressed. In our first texting messages, The support staff asked permission to call. How wonderful. As I gave my list of needs, the reply was "no problem" - wonderful!!. Then for the next week or 2, daily we were in contact working and molding our program to meet our needs. Even when I thought we were done, Yaju was right there willing to make any changes that I needed. So now I have used this program for 3 months and I could not be happier. I find that I am getting less calls because the guests are able to book the reservation themselves and my data entry time has gone from really hours to minutes. In addition, there are many different reports I can look at or create to analyze our business. What I really like is that an email confirmation and reminder emails are sent to the guest. For us being a very small business, I feel that Appointy was our perfect match to help our business move forward.

Pros

That the program was customized to our needs, with no extra uneeded stuff. Easier for the guest and for us on the business end.

Cons

Just a few items we would have liked BUT they said that all those things were going to be in the version

Nick from Ramapo Indian Hills High School District

Appointments for Businesses

It's been short but fine. It seems to be an effective tool if and will probably do wonders for those needing to provide users with opportunities to book a service from you.

Pros

I am always looking to see what apps or programs are available for teachers/staff to be able to book/schedule time with me. I've used Appointy sparingly and have noticed a few things. I like the option features and breakdown of services and times. There is a lot of flexibility there. I also like how they are now integrated with Google. The data, analytics, and reporting features/tools are really good. Great way to analyze results.

Cons

Not sure this is a major concern for all, but for me, in education, its just not quite what I am looking for. I need to be able to set my day by class periods with hallway/buffer times built within. Im also not selling a service, so this seems more geared to business.

Danielle from Hair & Makeup by Dani

Industry: Cosmetics

Great for Business

I have been using pointy for over 4+ years for my Small business. It has saved me the need for a receptionist and allowed me to continue doing what I love... being creative! In the world of technology, Appointy makes it easy to use on any computer, iPad, tablet or Smartphone! I'm so thankful for this company as they truly have saved me money and my clients love the online booking option! As a User, they have great admin interface and client support :) Thanks Appointy for making my life easier! Dani

Pros

ease of use

Vinko from Centar Flow

Great app and amazing customer support

I have been using it for one year. I had more complex business last year and I was on Pro plan. Since I have moved to another gym and had one room less I was able to get back to Free option. I am so happy with their customer service, and if I would have more rooms again in future I would be happy to pay them because Appointed support was always on time and helpful. Thank you Yaju you are a great support technician. Happy to have Appointy in my business crew

Pros

Simplicity, and mostly customer service

Cons

Minor problems with Iphone users that were fixed.

good experience with appointy

Pros

the widgets were nice, making it easy to go in and out of various apps/programs. my schedule is all over the place and we all use a lot of apps now and this appinty tool really helped me stay organized. i was even able to track attendance in some of my meetings. the facebook integration feature was nice also, i use that a lot with other programs.

Cons

i deleted a few appointments and didn't realize it. luckily they were nothing major and i actually had them in my other calendar as well. minimal precautions as far as deletions. need more "are you sure?"s.

Laura from Mighty Musky Guide Service

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

I have had a very positive experience with Appointy thus far, and definitely expect it to continue!

Pros

This software provides all the booking options we need for our clients, and seems very customizable as well. What I like the most, however, is Appointy's top-notch customer service. The online Live Chat feature is key, and employs very helpful people who really take the initiative to not only answer questions, but to actually make the changes you're looking for, right on the spot! I felt like a highly valued customer throughout our online exchange, and was glad to save time with the help of a knowledgable employee.

Cons

All I can think of is that I don't yet feel comfortable with the monthly fee. And it's hard to justify paying for a year in advance (even with the savings) when we need to use a booking system only seasonally (April-November). Our previous booking system was free, so we were perhaps a bit spoiled by that! Perhaps it is within the range of other appointment software?

Conrad from Capzool

Fantastic appointment setting software

Pros

Cons

We have not yet ran into any significant problems. I will update accordingly if so.

Winson from My little climbing room

Most reliable and responsive customer support.

Automation which results Time savings for my team.

Pros

I'm usually someone who likes to troubleshoot my own issues as it tends to be faster. But for appointy, their support is as good as having a specialist on staff. Not only do they respond quickly and professionally, they think for my business and help me pre-empt problems. They share best practices with me and help me find the best solution. In many cases, they simply make the changes for me.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about appointy. The software is made to be easy to use yet powerful. If I have to point out one thing, it's the membership system. It's working with a small problem being that once the membership is used up, the client is unable to purchase more sessions at regular prices. Having said that, for the amount that I'm paying, this is already very worth while. I'm sure they will rectify it in the coming version.

Schedules on point with Appointy; a great alternative for paper posts type of schedules

Pros

It allows automatic scheduling. It also allows group scheduling and appointment scheduling. The calendar sync allows our employees to be up-to-date with the monthly agenda and tentative meeting schedules.

Cons

The inability to track or schedule leaves and absences is a great setback. It would really be nice if this software can also track time in and out.

Rachael from Eric Letendre's Dog Training School

Incomplete Features and Misleading Information

After going through the fourteen day trial, duplicating all of our appointments from our existing program, and making the purchase (yearly plan), I discovered that even though I could add additional staff, I couldn't provide them with their own login (with separate priveledges from admin) without upgrading plans to more than 2x original cost. I had literally used the software for 5 days before it became useless for us. I feel they misrepresented this feature on their website, and also refuse to refund. There are better programs out there for the price.

Pros

I liked the mobile app and the ability to track attendance in our group classes.

Cons

Group classes would only show up on the calendar if there were people booked in them. It would have been much easier to use if classes showed up on the calendar to hold that space even if they were empty. I didn't like that the emails and text message templates couldn't be customized, and I wish I could have edited my default client profile.

CW from Alive at 25 Texas

We felt the cared about our business and our success. Outstanding customer service.

Increased sales. Email updates on new clients. Clients can cancel without calling and taking our time. Clients can pay if we wanted to, but we take payment in person. Clients really love their email update reminders. I really could go on and on.

Pros

That my sales increased. The software allows customers to easily register for classes and we have seen a dramatic increase in our sales. We have not advertised or emailed past customers, so we are confident the software's ease of use is the reason why our sales increased 20% the first month.

Cons

Learning curve based on our needs. Truly is our needs make it difficult to set up each class, but customer service helps us whenever we need help. I truly only touched on the learning curve to put something in this spot, because Appointy guys really go out of their way to help us.

Philip from Scienteens Lab

Great product that helps with organizing our bookings

Pros

Cons

100% customization not possible,

Stacey from NuYu

One of the easiest appointment systems I have used has the added benefit of email and facebook integration making advertising so much easier. They also have online chat/help which is first class.

Pros

ease of use, online help/chat, facebook integration

Cons

the price, could be a little bit cheaper for loyal/returning customers

Jennifer from WCNM

You get what you pay for

There are many limits to this software. You have to do most everything manually. You can't click on an appointment and switch the appointment type, you have to delete and start over. You can't click on an appointment and go to the patient to update their phone number for example. You have to go out of the calendar and click on customers. You can't make a recurring appointment other than "weekly". If someone wants the first Tuesday of every month, you actually have to enter it manually. But we pay very little for and I guess we shouldn't expect too much.

Pros

It does 24-hour reminders.

Cons

You can't set different schedules for more than one provider. You can't create a start date for a new schedule. Recurring appointment choices are extremely limited. Most of the program requires manual involvement.

Cher from Aerial Sports

Tech support is fantastic!

I didn't think I would be able to use the program, because I thought it didn't have the capability to do what I needed, however, with the help of your technician rep, he was able to solve all my needs. I am very happy with the program now, and when I have had any questions or need help with anything rep is very quick to solve it. I have had great experience with your tech support and enjoy using this program.

Pros

Tech Support. Ease of use.

Cons

I would like a few more specific features, like stating a class is full when it reaches the maximum amount I entered. In the same text and background color that is used for the class time. There is also a bit of repetitive clicks when booking. Also, I'd love to have an option to change the radio buttons when you do book, that say "pay now" or "pay later". It would be great if we can customize that.

Lori from SPARK

Awesome customer service!!

Omar & Yogi have been life savers for us the past two weeks, while trying to learn how to effectively use your system, for our programming needs!!! We are educators, using Appointy to make reservations for our classes, and had used a different system in the past. Although change is always hard, we are so excited that we found Appointy, and glad we made the change!! We love that the 'online chat' (help) feature is available 24 hours a day, and have always received a very quick response when we have needed to use it. Your staff knows the system thoroughly, and has helped us work through any questions, or issues we were having on our end.

Pros

Works like a charm:) Very user friendly, and with the help of your amazing customer service, even the least tech savvy person, like myself, can quickly become a pro!!

ChandraShekhar from AirSalon.in

Very Good Appointment Scheduler with best customer care team

I took the trial period 2 days back but after talking to it's customer care team over the chat, specially Yaju, I felt so good that planning to take full plan tonight itself. I got the confidence that they are having all the features required by a "multiple staff, multiple services under different categories, services at home model" and solution for all my queries. They went extra mile to help me out to customize looks and feel of the site and to integrate it and some more other features. I think if you have Urban Clap type model then this softwares suits best and more than that their customer services will make you extra glad and confident.

Pros

1. lots of features 2. custom rules 3. best customer care team 4. extra help from customer care team to customize your product

Bettina from Genesis Language Center

August 2015

Best scheduling software ever!

I looked at many different scheduling software programs before I decided to choose Appointy. I am so glad I chose them. One of the things that I like about this program is that there is always someone available to chat with if you have any questions. Most of the other programs I found just had a "leave a message" option. That doesn't help me when I need help immediately. The tech support with Appointy is incredibly knowledgeable and patient! I am a detailed person and they were able to put up with my many questions and requests for edits. I also like the "strikethrough" option for the times that are already booked on the calendar. Through all my research, I found no other company that offered this. It helps when people know that certain times are/were available, just not for that day. The other scheduling systems didn't have this option. I also love that I can customize the calendar to fit perfectly into my website theme. It is super easy to use for my clients and super easy to edit for me...so everyone is happy! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality scheduling service!

Jennifer from swim lessons

Extremely helpful

I don't have to deal with the scheduling.

Pros

The support that you get. The customer service is amazing. I like that my customers can schedule on their own.

Cons

sometimes it takes me time to figure out how to set something up. I can always ask for help. once in a while a customer says they did not get a reminder. Or that it came really late

June 2016

Jim from Signing vegas

June 2016

Demo and follow up

Pros

Ease of use, functionality. Support was fantastic! She spent considerable time going through the software (demo) while at the same time answering functionality questions I had providing solutions or workarounds to achieve. I have been using the "chat" option while in the software and after posing a functionality question the support response is almost immediate. Nothing short of outstanding to this point. Love the product and the service!

Johanna from Wedgwood Center for Natural Medicine

Customer Service

The representative helped me today after someone tried to get into our system 12 times. I felt very confident at the end of our conversation that our system was secure and that steps were being taken frequently to keep it that way. For a medical practice that is essential. Great job!

Pros

You can schedule quickly and that people can go online and see our schedule.

Cons

That two (or more) different people can't use the same email address and that you can't access your customer by clicking on their name in the schedule portion of the software.

Vijay from Vitatsu Healthcare LLP

Quite Powerful

Quite impressed. Has all basic somewhat advanced functionalites what a small business would be looking at.

Pros

Simplicity of Setup, Use, UI, UX, thoughtfulness, Configurability of features, Control

Cons

Need more features for Marketing like conversion, lead generation etc.

Reasons for Choosing Appointy

Haven't yet decided but it quite a contender in the race for the reasons mentioned above.

Gordon from Property Services Group WA Pty Ltd

Customer Support has been helping me without him I would not have proceeded to use Appointy.

Thanks to your customer assistance,I've been able to use Appointy well done. Appointy needs to be improved iOS needs certain additions or improvements if Appointy is going to be number choice for service providers Australia is run on small mobile businesses so iOS is very important add invoicing not just pos proper EFT payable printable invoices also add maps like timely map icon next to customers address linked to google or apple maps there are many improvements that could be added to Appointy to make it number one but if you keep great quality people then that's a fantastic start.

Pros

CRM

Cons

No invoice no maps only 60% iOS user friendly

Iniyavan from Education Website

Easy peasy appointy is easy

good scheduling tool

Pros

I have been using appointy for my every appointments in my personal business classes. Having a free trial has helped me to try and see if its best suitable for my business and it has been a pleasure using the service.

Cons

Would love to see some improvements in the UI and UX of the platform, as it is quite hard to reach the desired option for a particular option.

Charna from Illuminated SF

Incredible and consistent customer service

Customer support representative is a gem. Incredibly patient and helpful. I lose all patience with technology and he made setting up this software painless. The customer service alone is worth it. Truly grateful for his help with endless questions regarding email list, creating coupons, packages and codes. My only suggestion to improve Appointy is the aesthetic. It is not pleasing to look at visually and I'm hoping this changes with the overhaul.

Pros

customer service and that i can create packages

Cons

the aesthetic/visuals of display. the design elements need work. looks cheap and less professional

Daniel from Render

Exactly what I needed

The customizability, embeddability, and flexibility and customer service have proven to me that this software has what I need to make it a staple in my business structure. The fact that i can custom brand the software, set specific rules and exceptions for scheduling, and allow for automatic selection of staff in the embedded scheduler was essentially all I needed, so this will likely be what I use from here on in. Viren was an exceptional customer service rep, he went far above and beyond my expectations and took the time necessary to truly help me understand what I was struggling with.

Response from Appointy

Replied August 2015

Dear Daniel, Thank you for appreciating our services. This surely helps us serve you and other customers better. Your kind words make us love work even more and pushes us to strive to get better each day. We constantly aim at ensuring that Appointy exceeds all expectations in terms of product and customer experience. Always at your service- Customer Happiness Team @ Appointy.

Jock from Yoga Funk Fitness

User friendly and flexible

Finding a good appointment system that fits our business is not easy. We have lots of quirky things that doesn't always fit an off the shelf system. However, Appointy does actually manage 95% of what we want to do - we can live without the other 5 % ! I like the easy set up, and easy back office. It looks quite daunting to start with but you soon get used to what does what. My clients love the online booking interface and now we have just added discount codes, they love it even more! One slight negative comment is the restriction in payment options. Not all my clients have PayPal and the only other option is Authorize.net. This is NOT very easy to configure and is quite expensive compared to some payment solutions out here. Appointy are talking about adding in Stripe which would be fantastic! If you go for this system make sure you ask them when they are adding Stripe. The more they are asked the quicker it will be added! Have fun.

Mirco from ShapeMe SRL

Appointy: The reservation service par excellence

There is little to say. Highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support at a price lower than the competition

Pros

highly customizable, super fast and competent customer support

Cons

I don't know cons

Heather from Revive Ayurveda

Always great service.

Pros

Super easy to use and the free online set up assistance is superb. Within the first week I had 5 new clients schedule with me which was a huge increase from before when they had to call or email.

Cons

The service is meeting all of my needs for the most part. My only hope is that they will soon offer the ability to attach specific forms to be filled out by my clients for specific visits. But even without that this service has already given me more time to work on what I love during day and less time on admin functions.

Sophia from OM BROWS MicroArts

One word...WOW!

Appointy is the best company ever! Their customer service goes above and beyond what I had ever imagined! I am one of the least techy people around but they were so patient with me and all of my questions. No one offers anything as close to what Appointy offers. They truly do care about their customers and are easy to contact and always happy to help you. They also helped to solve my website issues, saving me $$$ and time!

Pros

There is so much this software is capable of doing. Beats all the competitors!

Cons

Needs a better form builder.

Emeka from Boston University

Appointy is a great scheduling software for managing a business.

Pros

I really like the reminders. Also, the software is really user-friendly.

Cons

There is nothing negative about this software at all.

Craig from Sunnyside English Cafe

Easy to use and truly first class customer support!

The support staff has gone out of their way to help me make the transition to Appointy. From integration to multilingual support, they have been EXTREMELY helpful! Really top notch, guys! Thank you!

Pros

Easy to integrate, friendly, simple interface. FABULOUS SUPPORT!

Cons

Function list is a little bit limited. Could do with a little more flexibility in the interface and multilingual support is growing.

TY from Taylor Made Kuts Barber Studio

Customer support was great he guided me through every set in the entire process.

Pros

It's customer friendly, breaks down each service. Most of all the Customer support dept. helped me through every step until I was comfortable using it.

Cons

It seems to move a little slow whenever I try to block certain days off, but after I hit the refresh button it popped up like I wanted.

Andrea from Hansen Dam Riding School

If I could leave ten stars for Customer Support I would!!

Happy customers, and less frazzled staff!!!

Pros

It's easy to use, and looks good!!! It's has helped our business already and it's only been live about three weeks. Our biggest complaint from our customers has been booking. Having to wait for a call back and not being able to plan their day was a BIG problem.

Cons

I'd like more filters for running reports, and notifications when a purchased package has run out or is close to running out would save the day! :)

Raette from Tipsy Brush

I am THRILLED with Appointy!!! Within 8 hours I already received 8 appointments!

This software has completely streamlined our appointment booking processes. It is easy for our customers to use, and has simplified our business!

Pros

The ease of use, customer service, and the streamlining of our appointment scheduling! This is already making our jobs easier and our customers happiest!

Cons

I can't think of anything! I love this software! I would like to see the calendar in full showing all services being offered at one time, but I believe Appointy is working on it! :) Can't wait!