• Pros

• "It's easy for my clients to use. They like getting reminders about when to come in. They like the layout as well."

• "I love the simplicity of this software. I am a Masssage Therapsit and it allows my clients to book online and it saves me having to remind them about upcoming appointments. "

• "Excellent customer service. Multiple clients have commented positively about the system."

• Cons

• "There are occasional glitches but other than that, it is a tool that constantly evolves to become the ultimate app for scheduling."

• "It was only a schedule and the service and pricing area was confusing. I loved the app but I needed to expand my capabilities a little. "

• "There is some prep time, but it's worth it. I do wish you could change hours for multiple days at a time and I wish that there was a way to make vacation day instead of unavailable. "

Browse Bookedin Reviews

Nancy G. from Mary Kay Inc.

Industry: Cosmetics

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

See previous questions

Pros

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

Cons

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

Faith from Beautiful By Nature

BookedIN is great!

Ive gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Reasons for Choosing Bookedin

Im still considering other products because I really want an app that would allow me to have my clients book services and buy products all under one umbrella

Jennifer from Hi Maintenance Salon & Spa

Couldnt live without!

It is a great software and affordable. I use to text clients everyday to confirm their appointments. Now the app does it for me! It saves me so much time every week, and the numerous reminders it sends out is so helpful to all my clients. They love it too!!

Pros

It confirms my clients! It send a few reminders which is great, and then a couple days before their appointment they are sent a text to confirm or cancel. This has helped a lot with no shows and last min cancellations.

Cons

It doesnt send a repeat confirmation text if they read it and dont confirm.

Reasons for Choosing Bookedin

I work with other girls who have used both and prefer BookedIN

Dondray from 5th elements of prosper LLC

It works

Easy client booking , but its kinda like paying top fallout dollar for a lazy assistant

Pros

It works and its easy for clients to book out of all of the app, its easy for the client's to book and its not share site like two other apps ,

Cons

cost is high for the app, no option to leaving header notes near company name , no way to leave disclaimers , no premade services list , theyre apps that are way cheaper with premade services list , no place for your logos or pictures , 90% of the apps offer a great deal for a lot less, i have 3 salons ive been testing new apps to get rid of an old one , other app have option with pricing for user quantities as well, pricing on app with functionality of options for the price with customization ability are the biggest down fall, as i said the app is easy for the clients to book, this is why i mainly picked it , i picked this app over about 12 apps mainly do to the fact of it being user friendly and in hopes of the it getting better with time , I go back and forth and see how the other apps are being updated client user friendly is very when a great deal of your clients are older , not sure of how long im going to use it for now , i was using my apple calender app at first but it take a lot of my time sometimes when im at my main job , ,if it works and if its affordable enough people will use it forever cause it works , more people would take the option of this app, fix pricing ,customization ability, and you guys have me all the way

Michael from The Roost Wine Company

Excellent solution and great value

Bookings our primary business model but do form an important part of it, so we needed a platform with good functionality but not a restaurant-level price tag. BookedIN has been perfect for that, and offers a great experience to both us and our customers

Pros

Easy and intuitive to set up and navigate. Integration with website and social media works well. Simple interface has surprisingly rich features that allow you to customise the customer experience. Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful.

Cons

The one feature I'd like to see added is a good print function for the calendar, in our case to give a daily schedule to our staff. At this point your options are limited to taking a screen capture of the information.

Reasons for Choosing Bookedin

It offered the functionality we needed without having to pay a premium for features we wouldn't use.

Margret from Dr Margret Holland Bsc ND

Dr Holland

My first time with in line booking system. It had its merits. I'm pleased overall

Pros

I like that it frees up time for me and gives patients the freedom to book at their convenience.

Cons

The 15 minute break in between bookings doesn't seem to work very well. Also for settings with multiple practitioners, you can't select the practitioner you want, rather you need to select date and see if your practitioner has time on that day. Awkward and time consuming for the client.

Reasons for Choosing Bookedin

It's what's used at the clinic where I rent space and Jane app was too expensive for my needs

Brandon from Brandon Robinson Tattoos

Amazing service

Absolutely love it! It has made my life so much easier.

Pros

I spent so much time trying to schedule appointments! With a little bit of leg work in the beginning you can set your schedule well ahead of time. I now use this software to direct clients to on my website and it allows them to find a day and time that works for them! Cuts out a lot of the middle man!

Russell from Art and craft

BEST BOOKING SOFTWARE EVER!

This software has gave me a peace of mind by allowing me to spend more time where the work is truly needed instead of behind the keyboard manually entering each and every appointment and the detail's associated with them. Its also allowed my clients to make the deposits i require right then and there to help aid the process of getting into my chair! So wonderful!

Pros

This booking software not only gave me almost /3 of my time back from manually booking people and taking deposits from them on my day to day routine, but it also made scheduling for my client's way easier as it allows them to go through themselves and book the time and day that best suit's their schedule as well! Not to mention the fine tuning of time detail you are able to set for each session they book!

Cons

To be quite honest, i havent found anything that im not crazy about with this software. Its exceeded my expectations ten fold!

Heidi from Human Movement Works

Invaluable Business Tool

Pros

Client booking is so easy with this software. It saves me so much time to allow clients to schedule appointments through BookedIN

Cons

Love the new repeat feature but when I have conflicts it doesnt allow me to just book around those. I have to adjust start/end dates before and after each conflicted dated.

teresa from Teresa L. Fisher, LLC

1st Class software

I this particular point I haven't found any

Pros

25 years in the industry and this is by far the easiest most effective and efficient software I have ever used and even all of my clients make a comment on how easy and effect of this is

Cons

I this particular point I haven't found any

Angela from Angela L. Briggs, therapist in private practice

Industry: Mental Health Care

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Caroline from Caroline Brown Therapy

September 2016

Flexible time saver and easy to use

I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

Pros

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN. I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar. The payment system is easy too. I used to manually prepare invoices. Then I would have to chase them up. This system resolves that manual work. I have saved at least 6 hours a week, and I work just 3 days a week, so that is significant. I have been able to charge different prices for daytime and evenings too. The diary syncing is just so easy. With 2-way syncing I have been able to add personal diary events on the go (hairdresser, evenings out) and they show up on my diary in the office. This is so convenient. I am very happy indeed with my switch to BookedIN. It is terrific that my clients' bookings go straight to the calendar and that they can write me notes. And the system makes payment magically easy for both me and the client. It is great that I can see at a glance when clients have paid. I think this has saved me around 6 hours a week, and for someone who works just 3 days a week, this is significant.dated. I used to do this manually. I am spending less time typing, collecting fees is easy. So I am less stressed and have more more time to spend on my clients.

Cons

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

Maria from Body Talk Healing

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them. My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules. About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary. So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years. Thank you BookedIn Team. Maria Arongaus

Pros

Makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

Can't think of anything now

Benjamin from Carnivale Tattoo

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

Pros

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

Cons

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Marco from Genesis Chiropractic

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Jayme from EverGreen Massage Therapy

The Revolutionary RMT

I've been using Booked In for 2+ years now. I cannot adequately express how much time and energy this booking platform has saved me. I run a busy Massage Therapy clinic with four other RMTs. I can easily update schedules; add a practitioner and modify services offered. The program is easy to use and doesn't require my patients to have yet another login and password {trust me, more important than you';Ltd think!} Both patients and practioners love the e-mail confirmation feature. It has reduced the number of missed appointments and allows clients to reboook if something has come up. I don't think you will find another program as easy to use and financially feasible for a small business owner. The customer support is phenomenal. Any questions I've had have been addressed in a timely and friendly manner. I have recommended Booked In to a number of other small business owners & will continue to do so. We love supporting a Canadian small business!

Kathy from Bluheron Coaching & Consulting

An organized time machine

BookedIn improved my business and enhanced my life. My clients love it because it is so easy to use. I love it because I can control my time. The software is very intuitive. The graphics are crisp, clean and easy to read. I can sort clients by name and it shows all their appointment history. I can even request a payment using BookedIn. I did a lot of research on scheduling platforms. Some are less expensive, but the support that BookedIn provides is simply amazing. They answer questions in just minutes - day or night! My clients also love that they can drop me a note when they make an appointment. BookedIn is a wonderful tool. Try it and see what it can do for you!

Pros

The displays. The ability to sort by client. The day off button. How easy it is to alter my hours and set up different types of work.

Cons

I wish it dealt with time zone changes. I travel and my clients are from all over. If they could book in their time zone and they could see my schedule in their time zone, it sure would be more user friendly for them. Then I'd want to see my appointment in my time zone, depending upon where I was located . I've also gotten some feedback that clients can't cancel their appointments. They keep contacting me to cancel the appointment for them. This needs to be clarified. Directions for cancelling should be visible to clients.

Victory from Be Victorious Prep

Innovative and easy!

I've used BookedIN for years for my business and I've never had a single issue. I love that someone actually answers their emails too - there is a real person on the other end! I'm also loving their app; makes bookings or changes even easier. I'll continue to use BookedIN for years and you should too!

Pros

There's always someone answering my emails!

Cons

The app sometimes will reload itself and I have to sign in again and again

Fiona from Imperial Tattoo Connexion

Owner of a business with 12 employees using booked since 2013

Pros

The automatic reminder to the clients is one of my favorite feature, booking clients have never been that easy and to see what the recent activities have been and what's going on. I love the side bar that keeps you updated on the upcoming appointments for the day. It is easy to confirm appointments also.

Cons

The fact that we are not able to see the appointments without internet connection is kind of annoying since I travel a lot. Finding a way to make it possible would be a big improvement

Jeff from C-Level Roundtable

Run don't walk

I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with. Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until Bookedin! When I started using Bookedin I was unable to review the product because it was missing a key feature that was an enormous impact for me. Now that the calendar sync is in I am not only happy to write the review, I'm ELATED! I've been shopping for appointment booking systems for a long time. I would look and then stop and get frustrated as they were so complicated I could not figure out how to get clients to use them. Now with Bookedin my clients like the ease they can book a meeting with me so much they are saying things like "I love the BOOK APPOINMENT SYSTEM, pretty awesome!" Can you imagine the value of having a client love your appointment booking system...$$$cha-ching$$$ The truth is they have incredible customer service. The app. is super easy to set up and use, however their CSR Leanne helped me create a Book Appointment button that I've added to my email signature and now meetings just arrive upon request. I am notified via email and can easily modify or delete a meeting that I have not agreed to. If all that was not enough, I'll say that the reason to use this system is dedication. Mike the CEO is attentive to his clients and their needs. He's been in direct contact with me and reached out as soon as he had the key functionality available that I wanted. Thank you Bookedin team, keep up the good work!

Marco from Genesis Chiropractic

Excellent tool for Entre- and Solo-preneurs!

Freeing up my time so that I might better serve Patients / Practice Members!

Pros

Once clients are familiarized its use, BookedIN enables me to let clients make their own appointments, at their convenience and thus frees me up to keep serving other clients!

Cons

There are just a couple of nit-picky things I'd like to see implemented that haven't been implemented yet (such as different colors for different types of appointments) but I know some of these are already in the works (eg recurring appointments)!

Rebecca from Maverick Driving Academy

Maverick Driving Academy

We are able to put in times that have set for the testers and they are able to go in and set the time and date. It has saved a lot of time, because I do not have to be on the phone as much explain all of the things that they will need for the test.

Pros

We like that the customer is able to go in anytime and schedule a driving test. We do not have to take payments during the busy time of all of the paperwork, so it moves a lot quicker.

Cons

We would like a way to run reports at the end of the month and see what we have done in though the month on testers. Wish there was a way to call some to explain the problems that we are having and be able to fix it with out going though an email.

Matt from Redbeardbarber

Industry: Cosmetics

Everyone loves using the app

It gets me more frequent clients. I wish that they could pre book in advance more than one time slot. Most want a recurring appointment but don't have the option.

Pros

Cons

I book 45 min appointments but the app shows 30 minutes. I lose more appointments this way. It's costing me money and I might find a better app after this year.

Response from BookedIN

Replied December 2017

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for the review! To help out with the 45min appointments, there is a great setting for this. Go to "settings > calendars > edit... then change your 'BOOKING INTERVAL' to 45 minutes. Hit "save" and then your booking page will show 45 min increments to clients which will space things out nicely for you :) Also, I will track your vote for the "recurring" feature. Let me know if you have any other feedback, we always love hearing from you! ~Leanne

Andrea from Andrea Czarnecki Massage Therapy

It has changed the way I run my business!I'm able to leave my phone at home for a change!

Better use of time to start! I am able to focus on running my business and give my clients the best possible care without worrying about the minute details of booking people in. My clients love the convenience!

Pros

The best part about the BookedIn system is that I am no longer attached to my phone. Clients can easily access my business booking site, they don't need a password or profile to book and it literally takes 30 seconds for them to book their own appointments! I am so pleased with how much stress this has taken off my plate. Not having to text people appointment options and wait until they get back to me has streamlined how my schedule fills. I have gotten new clients in the last month and even more during the trial period. I can't say enough about how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is a minor lag sometimes when switching screens and while using the desktop version I sometimes have to refresh the page but again only minor. I have only had one occurence where someone didn't receive their text reminder but it was caught and I was able to confirm via an alternate means of communication but otherwise I am loving it!

John from Hair care T/A Advanced hair studio

so ease to use & install

im so happy that ive manage to found a Software program which we can all easy use. needed a Diary to book the appointments with . I'm not one for change & have no idea on the use of PC Technology , i was Petrified that I wouldn't be able to understand & use . It was very Easy to install . It has been over a year since we installed the Bookedin System its a old Cliche , I wished that I'd done it much sooner.

Pros

Vary easy to use

Cons

Can not send out Text messages

Response from BookedIN

Replied May 2017

Hey John! BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

Karen from KGL BRAIDING

I love BookedIn. Very convenient and easy to use. Although I would love to see new features.

Pros

Easy access, I can sync to my personal calendar, appointment reminders for clients (although I wish there were more options for reminders: like a day before notification/reminder). Love that I can pull up app from my computer or mobile devices.

Cons

I can't pull over clients who are already in my contacts. It would be so much easier if I could have access to my contacts when booking a new client who may already be in my phone contacts. Right now I have to copy phone numbers and email address from contacts in order to add to bookedin to book appointments.

Lindsay from Sculpt Weight Loss

BookedIn for new business

We appreciate bookedIn. Any less than 5 is because we know they will continue to add the features and functionality needed and that clients expect-ability to text for appointment reminders. To repeat bookings biweekly, every week same time, etc. Further, only being able to email has been a bit frustrating as a new business learning. They are very fast at responding we just enjoy talking.

Pros

Basic to use, not complicated. Easy to update/change services and hours. Our clients love the ability to book themselves online. The online booking is easy to share in texts/social media.

Cons

Inability to text clients and to re-occurring booking times (our clients come twice a week for many weeks in a row and very time consuming to book each appointment.

Response from BookedIN

Replied May 2017

Hi Lindsay! We're super excited to announce bookedIN SMS reminders are live! Looks like your clients are using it already. Got any feedback for us? Thanks for the awesome feedback, our team is always working to improve the app so this kind of feedback helps us know what to build next. =) If you ever have questions or ideas, please give our team a shout any time.

Jana from Styles and Smiles Family Salon

I use this program for my salon. My clients and my stylists love it, and so do I!

The ability to keep track of all my stylists and my schedules on the go, as well as allow clients to schedule online which they love.

Pros

I can take calls at home and schedule any time from my phone. I can see what my stylists are doing any time, which I love.

Cons

I wish it saved client info from the client side so I wouldn't get so many duplicate entries from clients who may not type their name in the same each time. Also, when they are booking multiple appointments, they have to type their info in each time. I wish it were easier to combine duplicate entries as well.

Tommie from Remedy Facial Spa

BookedIN has been a great addition to my business

Quick and easy online scheduling. Ease of use for myself.

Pros

The ease of use for myself and especially my clients is great. I am told consistently how easy it was for a client to book their own appointment. This comes in handy for my senior clients who aren't always tech savvy

Cons

It doesn't have the ability to sell products or send out promotional emails, which would make it amazing. I also wish it had the option of sending out a one time client intake form in the beginning.

Julie from Phoenix Athletic Training Inc.

Very easy to use!

I've been with bookedin for a while now and any time I've had to ask any questions or need some support theyve been very quick to get back to me. As a personal trainer this scheduler is perfect for me and my customers.

Pros

Ability to sync with other calendars

Cons

Can't put a location on each day so that clients will automatically know where we'll be. Each day is a different location.

Paisley from NewAgeNanny

Great application

I am able to send out my calendar to clients and have them book or give them the option to have me book appointments. I like the option of only allowing clients to book so far ahead, but being able to personally block off my time and customize hours when needed. It has helped me receive less overlap when booking clients for myself.

Pros

I like that I am able to send reminders to clients, to save client information, and potentially add additional calendars/employees.

Cons

I dont like that Im not able to extend appointment times between days (ex: 9pm-3am) and instead have to make two appointments. I also havent figured out if booking reoccurring appointments is possible.

Heidi from Nourish and Revive

My customers love my booking system

My customers love how easy it is to use BookedIn. I also love how easy and intuitive the program is to use. If I ever have any issues, I contact customer support. They are always cheerful and helpful and I feel genuinely cared for as their client.

Pros

Easy, clean and inexpensive

Cons

I would like more options, fonts and colors.

Monica from Dobbins Affordable Chiropractic

Love program until you updated software and now my patients are getting emails for 1:30am etc appoin

Pros

Ease of adding patient information, allows me to make changes to names etc. Patients love the system.

Cons

but do not like how u changed the time slots. Until I realized I needed to make sure all appointments said PM patients are getting emails in the middle of the night .. Not happy

Response from BookedIN

Replied July 2018

Hi Monica, Thank you for letting us know about that issue with the am/pm. I'm so sorry about that, a client getting an email for a 1:30am appointment is definitely not good! This issue was caused by a bug, and thankfully it is now fixed. The AM/PM should now default properly avoiding any confusion. Please let us know if you have any other concerns, thank you again for letting us know. ~Leanne

Laura from FAC

User-friendly!

This appointment booking software is absolutely perfect for my needs. It has significantly decreased my need for back-and-forth communication just about scheduling issues, thereby saving me time. Customer service has always been so prompt with their responses. I tried a couple of other similar programs before Booked In and it is above and beyond better than other programs out there.

Pros

Real time scheduling, they do all the confirmation and reminder emails, ease of ability to change my "regular" schedule when I need to. Syncs to my personal calendar, which is awesome. I love the app as well for when I'm not at my computer.

Cons

I honestly haven't had any issues with it. Very satisfied.

Chris from Burgess Chiropractic

What's Not To Love?

I am a Massage Therapist and have used BookedIN for almost 2 years. I receive compliments weekly on behalf of BookedIN. My clients find it quick and easy to use, whether it's booking in, or unfortunately cancelling, it can be done with minimal effort or time. They also enjoy the PayPal element, allowing them to avoid that stop at the bank for cash, during their busy day. I have to love a product that makes my life easier, AND my clients' too. You guys make me look good. Thank you.

Pros

Ease and quickness of use.

Cons

I really don't have any Cons.

Dianna from Broken Anchor Tattoo

Makes appointment setting quick & convenient for our clients.

Pros

The ease of use. We work other jobs, aside from our business & this is a very efficient way to book all of our appointments & keep our schedule organized. Our clients tell us that prefer the book now system over making traditional phone calls to schedule appointments.

Cons

The only suggestion I'd recommend is being able to attach a photo to a clients file would be very helpful to the tattoo industry.

Great online schedule app!

Pros

This is a very easy app, for both customers and me to use. It also expands and offers other features like other users, email and text reminders, easy to use customizable schedules and 5 free bookings a month on a standard account. Which made transitioning to a more comprehensive app and stragglers, who get hundreds of emails and never opened my newsletters, can still "book in" without a hastle.

Vincenzo from Porfino's Barber Shop, LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Best thing that happened to my Barbershop

BookedIn has so many features that help my shop function in a much more productive way in all our needs. We can now spend more time cutting hair rather then booking appointments on paper. We also get such great feed back on the flawless blend into our web site. This has also helped us get more customers from all the ways we are able to share how to book with us and the ways to book on social networks and much more. This is a must have for anyone who wants to run aprofessional barbershop.

Pros

The many ways it saves us time from booking ourselves and how the customer is able to book with us on many levels.

Cons

The phone version could be better. Being that if I was on my iPhone and went to my site to book it would then open a small screen that is narrow on the screen. I think it should bring you directly to the bookedIn version

Melissa from Central Tattoo Studio

Great so far!

Less cancellations or no-shows.

Pros

I like the client lists and information, as well as the email confirmations and reminders to the clients.

Cons

Our artists find it a bit difficult to move clients around, say if they need to swap appointments for 2 different clients. You need to cancel one before you can swap it out.

Response from BookedIN

Replied November 2017

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for the review! Regarding moving clients around, your artists will want to use the "change" option. This lets artists move/reschedule any appointment without having to cancel it. In the mobile app: tap on the appointment, then tap "change" then enter in a new time/date & save. In desktop you can simply drag-and-drop. If you're swapping 2 clients appointments, you will need to turn on the "allow double booking internal only" feature to account for a momentary overlap while you are swapping the 2 appointments. Here's a guide on how to do this: https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/201611906 Please let me know if you have any other questions at all! Email me here: leanne@bookedin.net =)

Yan from AngerInk

Happy customer :)

i've been a loyal customer for 5 years, recommended Bookedin to many shop owners, nothing more to say from a happy client !

Pros

easy to use, make our job very easy

Cons

i would say client search and not being able to see multiple view on the app !

Amber from Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Amber's review

This product makes my business run smoothly. I work by myself, for myself and do not always have the time to schedule people this makes my life so much easier. It is nice for my clients to be able to compare their schedules to my availability as well.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it does not remember emails and there are no text message reminders for patients.

Response from BookedIN

Replied May 2017

Hey Amber, BookedIN is super excited to announce patient text reminders are now live! Looks like you have not activated them yet though. You'll find the new settings under "settings > email/text reminders" in your web account. Please give us a shout any time if you need help. =)

Meagan from Ritz Salon LLC

Overall, we have enjoyed using this scheduling system.

Pros

Our favorite feature is probably the email confirmations and text reminders. Our clients love the text reminders as well!

Cons

It would be nice if you could separate the activity according to each employee. Also, a feature that would show special notes about each client would be nice (without having to manually search the client individually)

jamie from Braeger Chevrolet and Braeger Ford

Awesome provider

We have been using BookedIn for over 2 years and have added it to our second location because it worked so well! Nothing out there compares to what booked in offers and for the price. Huge fan here!

Pros

ease of use, customer support

Cons

lack of customization

Kim from Eve's Ink Tattoo and Permanent Makeup

Industry: Individual & Family Services

It's a good app for the price

For the most part I really like this app. However there are some glitches that occasionally affect the function, for example and employees calendar on their app might not sync to the master calendar. Typically this requires everybody involved to log out and log back in. This happens maybe once a month. Other than that I have been very happy with it

Pros

I like that my employees can have the app on their phone and their calendar will sync to it.

Cons

It tends to be a little glitchy. Calendars not always thinking which is fixed by logging out and logging back in however that can be a pain sometimes

Melissa from Melissa Wall Massage Therapy

BookedIN is the best thing I use for my business

BookedIN is a huge help for me, running my own business can be time consuming and BookedIN takes so much pressure off me and gives me more time for my clients. All of my clients have given me great feedback about bookedin and they love the friendly reminder right to their mobile phones.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

Michael from Final Cut Sports Barbershop

Very convenient easy to use.

Convenience

Pros

Clients can see when you're available and when you're not available. Can also set it up for customers or clients to pay ahead of time.

Cons

For the days not available wished that it was possible to just leave a note for public viewing without having to put in a time slot or availability times.

S from ZD

AMAZING SOFTWARE

I would not use another program. This one is perfect! Only once in 7 years was there a glitch, which they did handle and now its great.

Pros

the lay out, user friendly

Cons

the glitch that one time

Erin from Zoner Girls - Foot Zoning

Great Scheduling Ap

Pros

Ease of use an functionality. Makes scheduling easy. very user friendly my clients love it. love the reminders sent out. updates are great adding special fields to your own business. multiple calendars

Cons

the cost if fairly high per month. I have friends who use the ap that somehow pay less for the same service.

Candie from YaYou Candie

Bookedin is wonderfully

BookedIN system is very user-friendly and eases to use. Customer service is great and very helpful and friendly. I love BookedIN. When I asked about some features, that actually they didn't have, they made it happen quickly. Very service and customer orientated.

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly. Provide an opportunity to describe each service in details.

Keyta from Guaranteed Credit Services LLC

2 years strong

I love this services. It is so easy to use. The customer service is the best. I am an extremely happy client.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Paypal is is only method of accepting payments