• icon"Its super easy to use and people get back to my questions really fast and have clear answers."
  • icon"Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful."
  • icon"I liked that it was simple to set up and edit. And also that you could require a deposit for people to pay prior the appt."
  • icon"It sometimes can take up to 4 minutes to load when you click on the app. Which is frustrating when you have a client waiting for you to rebook them."
  • icon"Maybe even generate a list or who was seen and when. No on a single customer but multiple so I can do recalls."
  • icon"The website for the booking looks kind of boring."

Browse all Bookedin Reviews

• Have you used Bookedin and would like to share your experience with others?

Nancy G.

Industry: Cosmetics

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

See previous questions

Pros

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

Cons

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

Jared

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Simple and Effective

We had another online booking software before Bookedin. They were adequate until they sold to Booksy. Booksy changed the platform and made everything inconvenient. Luckily, I found Bookedin which had a very similar platform to the previous software only better. It has a better interface, it looks cleaner, and it is simpler to use while having more features. The cost is about the same. There are a lot of options out there so I am grateful I found Bookedin fairly quickly and that it suited our needs so well.

Pros

We use this software for new patient appointments in our chiropractic office. It was simple to put the button our website so people can schedule themselves. They get a text and/or email reminder and pay for the service when they schedule so they rarely miss. In addition, we we keep our hyperbaric and massage appointments on the calendar. The reminders and the simplicity of the whole design is perfect for us.

Cons

If there are any cons, I am not aware of them.

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

It fit really well with what we needed. We need a software that keeps a few different schedules and is easy for prospective patients to schedule themselves online. Bookedin is perfect for our needs and we hope that never changes.

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

Booksy is designed for hair salons and did not meet our needs, at all. It also irked me that they bought out our previous booking software, which was working just fine for us, and changed everything so much that it did not work for us, at all.

Devon

Industry: Furniture

November 2022

Very basic, lacking simple features

Pros

It's easy to use and price is decent. The layout is good as well.

Cons

It lacks very basic features that are very important to software such as this.1. NO SEARCH option???2. You cannot modify the text reminders.

Price

August 2022

BookedIn has saved my business !

Pros

It's super easy to use!! Customizable scheduling! Automatic Text Reminders for clients! I called this my robot secretary!!

Cons

I can't find a single thing! Everytime there is an update you guys improve something I didn't even know could get better!

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

BookedIn is light-years ahead of that product! I used it for 10 years at another tattoo shop.

Response from Bookedin

Wow Jennifer this is amazing to hear! I'm so happy Bookedin is now your robot secretary, love that! ~Leanne

Replied August 2022

Jason

Bookedin has been great for our online booking

I have been enjoying it so far, people say its easier than my old system.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my patients to book online and how flexible the software is. My old software would only let me book in 30 minute increments which was a problem when I got busier and wanted to shift to 20 minute slots. Was easily integrated with my website.

Cons

I wish it was a little sharper looking, I would like to make it more modern. Also, I know that its a reach, but I wish it was more integrated with my office software, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Tim

Industry: Fine Art

2 locations 2 calendars

We have made it work for awhile now and it does not seem there is a better program out there for scheduling the way we need to do it. Looking forward to the future with Bookedin.

Pros

My workers are glad we have it. Leaps and bounds over the old paper system.

Cons

Having 2 locations is a bit troublesome. The employees that work at both locations had to set up with several email addresses. We make it work but look forward to an update that accommodates several locations more efficiently. Also the booking page itself I wish highlighted the individual worker instead of the option for any.

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

Recommend on online search and the videos on how it’s used helped envision us using it well for what we do.

Brian

October 2022

An Excellent Product and Service!

Excellent product, experience, and customer service!

Pros

This software is exactly what I needed as I began a new mediation business. My clients (attorneys seeking to calendar mediation dates for their own clients) can now look at my schedule and book mediation dates easily and without any hassle. I get the confirmation email, which helps me to reach out to my clients for additional information. In a short time, I have gone from zero to relatively busy--and Bookedin has been a key contributor to that success.

Cons

The integration was seamless and the software itself was, for me, fairly intuitive. No complaints.

Awesome!

Love it. I have sent the link to several friends who use a booking service. Highly recommended

Pros

Easy to set up, change if you need, and easy to sync

Cons

To be able to change appointments from personal calendar

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

The appearance and mobile access

Too confusing to use

Latrice

Better options for payments

My experience has been a 10

Pros

This software is amazing… very easy to navigate!

Cons

Just wish there was other options to receive payments and deposits other than PayPal

Keeley

Industry: Facilities Services

Very happy with Booked in

Overall I’ve had a great experience with this company. I will be using this as my main way for clients to book with me, I don’t want to use any other service.

Pros

I like how easy it is for me and my customers to use, and that I can also gather emails to contact my clients for promotions I’m doing

Cons

I didn’t like the pay later feature, in the beginning i didn’t know how to change it and that caused issues. But then I figured out how to fix it

Angela

Industry: Mental Health Care

I'm so glad I switched to BookedIn

I have been using BookedIn for 2 years now. It has been an amazing time saver for me. Prior to using this service, I wasted lots of time returning phone calls to clients asking for appointments. They would leave me a messege, I 'd leave them a messegeback, and it would go on for a few days before we settled on a time. Between every client I'd have emails, voicemails, and texts to reply to clients asking for an appointment. Now they go to the link on my website and see my availability and schedule their own appointment. It appears on my calandar and I get an email notification. If they ask for an appointment the old way (by texting me, calling me, or emailing me) I promptly text them or email them the link. At the time of appointments, I make the next appointment for my client using BookedIn in the office. I worried that I would not be in control of my schedule, but it hasn't felt that way at all. I still set the parameters that clients can choose from and it works out great for both me and my clients. The email reminder to clients has cut down on no-shows too. The BookeIn program also has a built in email invoice that I use for billing no-shows. The client receives an email bill, pays it online, and the money is deposited into my account. Saves time, stamps, envelopes, paper, and printer ink. My personal google calandar with my own dentist appointments or conferences or kids activities is imported into my work BookedIn calandar so I know not to book clients during those times. This feature has made it seamless to mange to calendars (home and work). If i have questions or suggestions for improvement, I speak directly to the developers and they are very helpful and responsive. BookedIn is more affordable than it's competitors and doesn't include useless features I don't need, but rather has many options for me to customize the program to be exactly what I need. I can't reccommend BookedIn enough!

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Sometimes the loading time is slow

Caroline

September 2016

Flexible time saver and easy to use

I am delighted with BookedIN. It has so many convenient features that are saving me a lot of time. And it is easy to set up, with friendly online support.

Pros

My clients can run through my diary easily to see what slots are available and taking a slot is easy. Setting up was straightforward. In particular, linking with Paypal was easier than some of the others that I tried before choosing BookedIN. I love the diary sync. I used to manually type clients' details from the booking site to my calendar. And when the client pays, this shows up on the calendar. The payment system is easy too. I used to manually prepare invoices. Then I would have to chase them up. This system resolves that manual work. I have saved at least 6 hours a week, and I work just 3 days a week, so that is significant. I have been able to charge different prices for daytime and evenings too. The diary syncing is just so easy. With 2-way syncing I have been able to add personal diary events on the go (hairdresser, evenings out) and they show up on my diary in the office. This is so convenient. I am very happy indeed with my switch to BookedIN. It is terrific that my clients' bookings go straight to the calendar and that they can write me notes. And the system makes payment magically easy for both me and the client. It is great that I can see at a glance when clients have paid. I think this has saved me around 6 hours a week, and for someone who works just 3 days a week, this is significant.dated. I used to do this manually. I am spending less time typing, collecting fees is easy. So I am less stressed and have more more time to spend on my clients.

Cons

I am looking forward to the SMS facility which I understand is in development. It might be nice to offer a few more automatic emails, perhaps after the event, encouraging clients to write me a friendly review.

Maria

Industry: Alternative Medicine

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them. My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules. About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary. So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years. Thank you BookedIn Team. Maria Arongaus

Pros

Makes my life a lot easier.

Cons

Can't think of anything now

Prue

July 2022

Easy Friendly Booking Software

I like knowing what appointments are booked for the week or month. The time I save is wonderful. And the fact I can check on my mobile or laptop from anywhere.

Pros

The software saves me and my clients so much time. I can set up a month of appointments and they can book their time from anywhere. No more phone calls or text messages back and forth. I like how easy and user friendly it is. I like the email and bookedin alerts when people book and confirm appointments.

Cons

I would like if there was a way to save client appointment history in there. And wish the cost of NZD as the USD hurts the bank each month.

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

More user friendly and less glitchy.

Response from Bookedin

Thank you for the review here Prue, great feedback! I'm very happy Bookedin is helping solve the "back and forth" and is user friendly. Good news, we do have client appointment history tracking, here's a link to explain how it works. https://support.bookedin.com/hc/en-us/articles/202079528-Client-history Also, we plan to change our billing to accommodate NZD too, I will let you know as soon as that is available. ~Leanne

Replied August 2022

Benjamin

This is the first booking tool I've used, but I'll never stop using it. It's easy, and saves time.

The main benifit is time. I dont have to personally book appointments, have lengthy conversations via email, Facebook, text, in person, anything. Theres always a 10 minute juggle of calendars when booking appointments in person, ots frustrating. Not anymore. It's a great booking tool and it gives the client the control within the parameters you set. Customization is great, the auto features are awesome. If you dislike excessive customer service this is a gold mine! It's worth a 30 day trial. I'm now a subscriber.

Pros

1) I like that my clients can book without texting me or meeting with me in person. Saves me a lot of time both at work and at home. 2) I love the deposit and auto refund tools. I always take deposits before booking, and if the client cancels they get a refund without having to come see me in person. 3) The reminders and sync is awesome for both me and my client. I get all the info I need, they get reminders, confirmations, and calendar sync, it's phenomenal. No lengthy texts or sending personal reminders. It's all there for them to confirm without me taking the time from my schedule. 4) I like the variety of customization options. Charge different deposits for different services, time for rest between appointments, hours available, everything.

Cons

My suggestions, if bookedin is reading any of this - 1) Categories for services and the ability to limit how many of any certain service/service category is available each day. I dont want 3 touch ups in 1 day, I want 1 touch up a day for 3 days. Maybe I overlooked something, but I dont think this is an option. 2) For my clients - search for service by time availability is unavailable. My clients have to manually click on each day in my calendar to see if I have 6 hours available. I think it would be easier if there was an option to view the services, choose the service, then see highlighted days available to them. Keep the same system! Just add an alternative as well. If that makes sense.

Marco

More than Valuable, Vital for many!

Thanks to BookedIN, I often have even first-time clients book their OWN appointments! Though this can be very valuable when one has limited staff, it is vital when one is a solo-entrepreneur. My patients happily report that scheduling through BookedIN is clear and simple, and in the few instances I have wanted a hand - the BookedIN help-desk staff has always proved top-notch, professional and friendly. I'm looking forward to more BookedIN service in the future, and rate BookedIN 5 out of 5 AND an A+ on service! ' M Castaneda, DC (www.GoDrC.com, Knoxville, TN)

Pros

Ease of use, friendliness of staff, and the fact that Mike I. is reachable! :)

Cons

Still hoping it might incorporate texting of reminders sometime soon!

Faith

BookedIN is great!

I’ve gained many clients through booked in

Pros

My clients can easily book their services with me

Cons

I wish pictures can be added as well as products sold. I also wish this could be an app for clients to download instead of me always having to resend them the booking link

Reasons for choosing Bookedin

I’m still considering other products because I really want an app that would allow me to have my clients book services and buy products all under one umbrella

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

I was looking for something easier for my clients and more user-friendly

Aleh