(1,053)

1,053

• Pros

• "I love this product -- one of the handful I am so happy to pay for. It saves me so much time scheduling meetings, and I love the customization and automation."

• "This product is extremely helpful in my day to day activities. It saves me a lot of time coordinating with prospects to schedule."

• "Amazing scheduling software that saves me lots of hours and headache on a daily basis. The interface is very easy to use and appealing."

• Cons

• "It can be a little boring since it is very basic, it lacks UI upgrades for it to be on the snappy side, nonetheless this is still a very useful tool."

• "I wish they had the ability to add blocks of available time vs a link to click through but other than that it is great. "

• "The only con I can think of is that the app can sometimes be glitchy. It would also be great to be able to combine schedules to make for easier appointment setting"

Browse Calendly Reviews

Sam from Darnell Cookman Middle High

The Difference between Important and Urgent

My experience is extremely positive. Having a tool to help schedule meetings allows me to prioritize important, urgent, and non essential meetings. Ultimately it allows me to work smarter and get more things done while reducing my stress. This is one of my favorite tools to use and to share with others.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use Calendly to schedule meeting times. It's easy if someone is familiar or it's the first time they're using it to pick a meeting time.

Cons

Not a true con but food for thought. I would have to explain Calendly the first time someone selected a meeting time. I found myself doing this so frequently I recorded my own how to video. I suggest making a dead simple video power users could share out with new users.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

My ability to customize the experience for my user's is important. Bookings is currently tailored to 4 cost meetings such as a hairdresser or Barber. If you book meetings that do not cost money bookings works but still needs refined. Calendly is the best option available when scheduling many meetings with parties within and outside of your organization.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

I saw the product featured on product hunt. I am always searching for tools to improve my use of time. Calendly had high reviews and a clean design so I decided to give it a try.

Torre from Hooked On Code

Most user friendly scheduling system

Using Calendly and has saved me countless hours of administrative back and forth with prospects and clients alike. I have about 12 different event types in my Calendly dashboard that we use for all things from interviewing candidates to scheduling review meetings with clients for projects. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is so clean and attractive and user friendly, and I get compliments on the tool all the time from people I sent my scheduling link to. I love that it integrates seamlessly with Zoom and other meeting software so an online meeting link is auto-populated in the calendar invitations. I also love that you can customize availability for different event types, and easy toggle on and off event types you're needing or not needing.

Cons

I don't have any criticism of the product, mostly because I value simplicity and user experience and Calendly seems to focus on both.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Calendly was more established and feature rich at the time of the selection about 4 years ago.

Amir from Wiggle & Work

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice). I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Pros

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Cons

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Specific feature Calendly had

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Pros

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

Cons

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Price, ease of use, robust integrations, simple clean UI, great customer support

Davelle from The Know Factor

Calendly

It was user friendly and they provided assistance and answered my questions the first go round.

Pros

It is easy to use. Allows you to send the link to the customer to set an appointment and you can also include a consultation fee.

Cons

Their was nothing that I did not like about the program. The trial allowed me to see if the program was worth getting. I wish other programs offered this also.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

The free trial version was great so I could only imagine what I got with the paid version.

Easy Setup, Easy Use

So easy to get started, I would recommend to anyone wanting to do anything that requires meetings either online or in person. Great integrations.

Pros

It was particularly easy to set up this product to use and start sharing my calendar with my clients. I don't have to worry about clashes as the software automatically detects clashing times with my own calendars.

Cons

So far, I don't have any complaints about the software. I haven't yet upgraded to a paid programme but it looks like as in individual I won't have to unless I want to accept online payments.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

I wanted to use Acuity because I was already familiar with it from one of my employers, but it doesn't allow me to have my own account once my email was linked to the employer's schedule.

Daniel from ByteNoize Digital Marketing

Booking Software - Top of the Line - Must Use

I used a different calendar booking software in the past that worked like junk. I made the switch and haven't looked back.

Pros

Calendly has made a really solid product that I have 0 issues or complaints with. It makes it easy to use the free plan, integrations across multiple platforms. It's easy to setup (5 to 10 minutes) and saves me time trying to schedule appointments with people.

Cons

Calendly is awesome. I have nothing negative to say about it except I wish I used it in the past.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Price was better and it seemed more in line for my agency.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

The UX wasn't intuitive, people had a hard time understanding what to do.

Michael from Kansas State University

Great scheduling app. Intuitive and functional.

As an academic advisor, this app has been fantastic in setting up meetings to meet with my students. Easy to implement and use, both from my end and from the perspectives of my students. Highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to set up, create, and schedule meetings and appointments. Great editing options that make it easy to make changes on the fly. Intuitive interface. No frills or unnecessary additions make it easy to navigate and implement. Those who are using it to schedule things WITH me find it very easy to choose meeting options.

Cons

I have found no faults thus far. Even the basic version meets all my needs and more. I will definitely be using this platform for the foreseeable future.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

Much more intuitive. Easier to navigate. Less confusing for my students.

Ekaterina from 123compare.me

Just what you expect from the scheduler

Pros

I like how easy and fast it took for a setup. I like a different time zone selector - I'm working with clients all around the world and this is super useful. Easy integration with calendars and meeting tools ( we use zoom) is a must!

Cons

Having more design options (not only removing the calednly logo) would be cool.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

With free option Calendy allows better functionality

Mahek from Facebook School of Innovation

"Perfect and time saving tool for scheduling meetings"

Calendly has helped a lot in my meeting scheduling and sharing invites to the teams. It saves a lot of time and also ensures that there are no clash in the schedules.

Pros

Calendly allows us to schedule our meeting with in a very easy and effective manner. It automatically shares the invites to the guests and the attendees. Now I can easily share my URL with the team mates and they can easily book the date and time for the meet as per their choice.

Cons

Nothing. Basically its perfect but still I wish there are some more functionality and access provided in the free version.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

It is more user friendly and has an extra feature of sending invites to guest and can also share the agenda and resources link with the invites and schedules.

Chris from Synapse Studios

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem. There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Pros

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle. I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us. Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Cons

Nothing. It's basically perfect. I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

No reason to still require a ton of emails when your success rate goes through the roof with this simple one.

Stefani from Inflo HR

Prepare to get time back!

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Pros

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Cons

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Boomerang only offers so many free emails to be sent per month, causing you to switch over to the paid Boomerang. I did not find this useful as Calendly allows for it to be free no matter how many emails you're sending just as long as you are using one time frame.

Caleb from To Your Success

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Pros

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Cons

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

David from Thompson/Coons Productions, Inc

Fast, easy client scheduling

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Pros

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca. One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and calls that run extra long. This is very flexible and I can change it on a daily basis. Set up is fast and easy, you can have multiple events that can be scheduled. And that's the free account. If you upgrade, you can integrate with many apps and even book paid appointments through the system (Stripe only, tho). Cloud based, so you don't have to download (yet another) android app. That's a big plus for me, as I do 95% of my work in a browser on a PC. I have yet to need to contact their customer support, so I gave then 5 stars there, as I find it easy to use. Cost to use is quite low, compared to other scheduling websites.

Cons

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features. This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy. In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out. Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Todd from Buffer Inc.

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Pros

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about. Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

Cons

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

Ron Elius from Creative Digital Cookies

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Pros

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that. If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team. If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that. The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily. I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you. There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

Cons

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion. The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu. But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

An excellent scheduling tool for someone looking for a straightforward solution

Pros

Calendly was the very first scheduling tool I started using, and I primarily have used it to schedule podcast interviews and consulting calls. I really like its straightforward approach: Calendly might not have all the "bells and whistles" other scheduling tools have but it focuses on the key things needed to schedule different types of meetings, calls and interviews. In addition to its easy-to-use user interface, Calendly comes with a wide selection of integrations, which enable you to use the scheduler in combination with the likes of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, PayPal, Stripe, and many other platforms through Zapier.

Cons

Calendly's main focus is scheduling meetings, so if you're looking for a solution that provides you with a lot of options when it comes to selling coaching and consulting packages, as well as digital products and services, you might find what Calendly brings to the table a bit limiting. I think that being able to schedule all kinds of events and calls, and sell different things (it's possible to get paid with Calendly through PayPal and Stripe but here I'm referring to something a little more advanced), would make Calendly an even more powerful platform.

Lindsay from RecordedWord, Inc.

Major Time Saver!

Each person in our company has a unique calendly link included under their email signature and available to share with clients as the need for a meeting arises. We save TONS of time using calendly and no longer waste time checking calendars, adjusting time zones, emailing back and forth, receiving responses after the proposed dates have passed, worrying we might double book, asking for phone numbers or addresses, etc. When a client schedules through calendly, the event apprears in Gmail with the location included and links to cancel or reschedule if needed. Everything we need "magically appears" without us having to lift a finger. Great asset to our work life and productivity!

Pros

I can share my calendly link with clients and contractors and they can easily schedule a meeting on my calendar without me having to be involved. It is user friendly for them and seamless for me. It requires no attention or maintenance on my part. You can connect calendly to your current calendar so that your availability automatically syncs as you make changes to your day. And this platform is highly workable for all of my needs without having to use a paid version! There are tons of customizations you can set, such as a buffer time to allow for travel between meetings, automatically blocking off or allowing specific times for each day of the week, disallowing bookings within __ hours, etc.

Cons

The ability to figure how exactly where and how to adjust all of the setup preferences is a little quirky. Some of the settings are "hidden" as sub-sections under other preference pages. I took a good bit of time setting and navigating through all of the customization options, but now that those are set, I don't have to think about or touch anything to keep Calendly working for me. With the free version, you can only have 1 meeting time for clients to choose from (for example, using my link, clients only have the option to schedule a 45 minute meeting with me). This is actually preferable to me though, as I don't want my clients to have to make more choices or spend more time in Calendly than needed. Using the free version keeps things simple.

Cate from eRezLife Software Inc.

Impresses clients and saves time multiple times a day

As previously mentioned, Calendly has allowed our organization to reduce email back and forths with clients. Furthermore, it allow you to give a client access to someone else's calendar through a link. The joint meeting scheduling is phenomenal and provides even more breadth to the tool.

Pros

The ability to customize meeting names, meeting times, and send unique links to clients is so helpful. Additionally, I truly appreciate the ability to integrate with Zoom and create buffer times between meetings. Without Calendly, scheduling meetings with clients would be extremely cumbersome and I'm confident we would lose at least 25% of our current bookings.

Cons

I would like the ability to have a signup as part of the software. At this point, I don't believe that someone can register for a standing weekly meeting.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

User friendliness, user interface, ease of team access.

Chris from NPAG

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Eliminates the headache of scheduling

I've used Calendly for a few years with a few different teams, and several of my colleagues have even adopted it after hearing how much it's helped me.

Pros

I utilize Calendly in all of my email correspondence and it is a lifesaver! I frequently get comments of appreciation for how easy it makes it to find time to connect and cuts out the needless back and forth on email. It runs seamlessly in the background and I don't even have to think about it!

Cons

I wish there was more functionality in the free version, but upgrading to a premium subscription won't break the bank and is well worth it for the added efficiency.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Both platforms were similar in both features and pricing. I tried Calendly first and didn't see a reason to explore other options because it worked so well!

Piotr from NewVoiceMedia

Why nobody figured it out quicker?! It's a great tool for arranging meetings.

I honestly recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with external parties. This is one of those small things, that you had no idea existed, but once you start using it you never want to go back. It really can save you a lot of time and facilitate arranging meetings.

Pros

When I first learned about Calendly I was sceptical a bit, as I did not know what to expect. Also, I doubted I need another application for a calendar. I had Outlook, didn't I? Well it turns out, that when you need to arrange meetings with people external to your company, it can be a bit tedious processes, especially, when doing so over email. Once I had a need indeed to arrange for a meeting but did not want to play the email ping-pong to find the right time. I then created a free Calendly account. You know what? I loved it. It's really easy to register and set up. Arranging a meeting is really simple with this tool. You just set up your availability in a clever way, even when you work in shift patterns you can set different availability on different days. So how does it work? You tell the app what time you are available on what days, you link your calendar and predefine time slots, e.g. 15, 30, 60 minute slots. You share your Calendly link to the party you want to meet with and they can book a slot in your calendar, of course considering events that are already there. Your events are not visible, only time slots are visible. Very simple, yet extremely effective. You don't have to exchange emails to find the right time to meet.

Cons

There aren't many downsides, the main downside for me is that the free account allows you to only predefine one time slot, e.g. 30 minute. This means, that when somebody wants to meet with you, they will only have a chance to save a 30 minute window in your calendar. If you want more options, you have to pay 8 bucks a month or 12 for the pro version. There are many extra options, but if you want something extra, you have to pay extra. Free of charge version is very good, especially when you meet externally only occasionally. For me the free version is just fine. I definitely recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with clients and other external parties. You can always get the free version and decide later whether or not to upgrade.

Danielle from Real Equity Management

Great Scheduling Tool for Recruitiers!

Calendly has been a wonderful tool that we added to help cut the time spent scheduling phone interviews and remove the manual work involved with scheduling. With the amount of interviews we do on a weekly basis we needed some sort of tool where we could remove the unnecessarily exchange of e-mails to navigate schedules and agree on available times to chat. Calendly has done a great job in meeting our needs at an extremely affordable cost!

Pros

Removes the manual work and communication it takes to schedule a meeting. Dramatically reduces the time it takes to schedule. Scheduling is immediate vs. having to wait to hear back on confirmation. Allows you to collect some basic info such as correct phone number to call so that everyone knows how to proceed. Connects seamlessly with our ATS Greenhouse. Auto populates calendar invite directly to my outlook calendar.

Cons

Would love to see a better re-schedule feature from the Account side. As is, if you the account manager and someone has scheduled a meeting through your link - they have they option to re-schedule based on your open availability. However, the account manager only can re-schedule for a time he/she selects with no ability to give the person who originally scheduled the meeting a choice of new meeting date/time. Would love to be able to see re-scheduling options that could be sent from the account asking the person to select a new time from list of current/future availability.

Nicolas from Koombea

Calendly makes meeting scheduling painless.

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows. Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Pros

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time. You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones. Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

Cons

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest. Maybe the UX of the dashboard can be improved, but it is not a deal breaker.

Saves time!

Overall, this has been a huge timesaver!

Pros

I love this software! I have requests for meetings constantly and this saves me so much time! Rather than constant emails trying to coordinate schedules, now I just have a link in my email signature and anyone can schedule a time that works for them! I can link the app to multiple calendars and customize when I'm available. I have several different types of meetings set up. When an event is scheduled, it's also added directly to my calendar so I don't have to see it in an email (or miss it in an email).

Cons

It doesn't really have a feature to coordinate the best meeting time for multiple people.

Calendly is easier.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

Calendly is easier and adds events directly to my calendar.

Mark from GameChanger Strength & Performance

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Pros

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use. It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you. It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore). Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

Cons

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

Because we kept running into issues with people scheduling and our integrations with our calendars & our CRM would fail. With Calendly, we never run into issues. Once it's all set up, everything continues to work as intended.

Leo from Nexstar Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Way for People To Get on Your Calendar!

Overall it continues to do the job I need it to do. I do feel it could be more effective if they tweeked it a little, but I continue to use it, I continue to refer it to others, and and until a better option reveals itself, I'll be staying with Calendly.

Pros

I use it in my email signature as well as on my LinkedIn profile. Usually, passively, I receive anywhere from 3-5 calendar appointments per month just from having it in people's line of sight. It offers people an pressure free way for them to set up an appointment on my calendar. For some prospects it just feels better to let them set it, rather than pressure them for a time.

Cons

I wish I could utilize the link better. On my LinkedIn page there isn't a way for Calendly to have an attractive looking, professional icon for a person to click. In the end it does the job, but the user experience is a little clunky.

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

I wasn't fully utilizing the HubSpot software to justify the cost. So I dropped it and found the functions I was using in other software.

Paola from WeddingDayStory

Industry: Photography

Elegant and sleek online appointment booking system

I use this daily to have prospective clients schedule online appointments for us to speak over the phone or through video conferences.

Pros

The design was the first thing that got me attracted to Calendly, actually. I first saw it while booking an online appointment myself, and it actually was a good thing that the "host" was not using the paid version, because it was thanks to the branding that was included that I could research more about it. I was about to knock one star on my review for "value for money" because the free version comes with everything you need, and depending on the use, the branding might not be such a big deal for some people. So, there actually is quite a bit of value provided on the free version, so they should get the star for delivering it free of charge. I love the fact that events can be edited and that they get their own custom URL, which I can share with prospective clients over the e-mail or text messages and they just book the time that works best for them through there. I also like that the local time is always converted to whatever the user needs to see, getting rid of eventual timing differences or errors in calculation. This is a very helpful tool!

Cons

There are no real cons for me since even with the free version, you get most (if not all) the functionalities you might need. I tried to come up with something for the sake of this review, but... no "cons" for me.

Calendly is a great appointment setting tool!

I use calendly on an almost daily basis to reach out to candidates to set up interviews and phone screens! It is a really useful tool to get a hold of someone via an email when it can sometimes be difficult for both parties to be available at the same time. Overall, I really enjoy the ease and simplicity of the software and would definitely recommend it!

Pros

Calendly is very easy to use and integrates right into Microsoft Outlook to sync with your calendar! It creates links for you once you have set up the designated time slots (15, 30, 60 minutes) so all you have to do is stick that link in an email to the other party and you are good to go! One the calendly link has been used and a time has been determined you will receive a confirmation and it will go right on your calendar!

Cons

Calendly is a good tool to set up an appointment but unlink Microsoft Teams or GoTo Meeting it does not set up a link to an actual virtual meeting. Calendly is just a tool to set up a time to connect but you still have to send out another invite if you're meeting virtually, which is why I only use calendly for when I need to set up a phone call.

Organizing my Weekly Duties in a very empowering way

One of the bis issues in our Company was the time management for all our teammates. Definitely, we keep that in our past. Now we have more balanced and organized scheduling and bringing more productivity to the organization without burning ourselves in long-lasting meetings and losing valuable time in other important duties.

Pros

There are lots of values that no one teaches you at School, University. One of the most important values or parameters that I have to learn in order to be organized and money-wise is Time Management. If you learn how to manage your time in a productive way, there is no doubt you will be a very successful professional. One of the Best Time Management Tools that I greatly found in my daily duties is Calendly. At first, I traditionally learned from it when I had a new Job position opportunity. Then I started to use frequently and then I told my teammates about it and we study the potential to implement as a Company Tool. Absolutely no hesitation on our ideas to be more productive.

Cons

Time is Money, so if you have no idea what is happening with your time on a daily basis, then you are in big trouble. Yes, it seems that Calendly is a very simple tool. Definitely, you do not need any other super complex tool to help you out to organize your time and your agenda. The big Con is not taking action and continue to waste your time. Go for it.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

If you keep it simple for the whole team, then you will be learning a powerful experience. As a team, we discuss all the aspects that we had to be taking care of. Definitely, Calendly gave us what we were looking for. Thanks to Calendly Team.

Say goodbye to scheduling issues!

Its fantastic! It is one of those tools where once you start using it you will think "How did I used to get by without it". And since you can use it for free, I can highly recommend that you at least give it a shot.

Pros

It is a phenomenally good scheduling tool. If you have worked in a large team or an office before you know how much of a nightmare trying to schedule meetings can be. Sending back and forth emails just find a common time slot can take up a significant amount of time. God forbid you have to do it multiple times a day. Calendly is a really elegant solution to this problem. Just set up your availability inside the tool and then you can send people a link using which they can see when you are available and book a time slot with you. And the best part is that it syncs and integrates beautifully with your Outlook calendar. Just download their desktop utility and it automatically hooks into your outlook to ensure there are no conflicts of time slots. It lets you automate a significant chunk of your time that you would spend trying to set up meetings. It is such a good tool that I dont think I can ever go back to doing things the old way.

Cons

The initial set up can be a little confusing. Their web interface is a little clunky. Also I would like to see more integration options. I havent had a chance to use their API though, perhaps that solves the integration problem.

Calendly makes scheduling easy

Overall experience with Calendly is perfect for my business as it is still in a seed phase and I am still able to make more from calendly. I have a properly scheduled timeline for the customers.

Pros

Calendly has a perfect integration option to your business emails and the website. With a basic knowledge of the internet, it can be integrated into the site or the contact form. Calendly has a few one-click integrations with many service providers like MailChimp, Hubspot, Zoom, etc

Cons

One of the key features which is still missing and I believe people at Calendly will come up with soon is to track people who are opting for the schedule, number of clicks and feedback system after the call.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Few of the things kept in mind while choosing Calendly over the Alternative Products: 1. Pricing for an SME 2. Ease of use for the clients 3. Ease of use for the business 4. Integrations 5. Trial Period

There are very few 'life savers' out there, but calendly is one of them.

Pros

I started using their free one meeting type for about a week before it was worth the money for unlimited meeting type. It is super easy to organize the many meetings I host and keeps my calendar from becoming a Jackson Pollock painting. I do a lot of hiring and training for my company. The hiring process has multiple steps to it and even after we hire someone I have to meet with them for their orientation. I do most of my work online and I don't have a secretary doing anything for me. Calendly lets me create multiple meetings with different availability. If a time spot is taken then it removes my availability for that time in all my other event types. Its fantastic and my job and life have become more organized because of it.

Cons

They came out with an app recently. Sadly, its complete garbage. Their mobile website is better than their app currently and I think they might know it. I deleted their app hours after it was installed, because it made the service harder to use. I also really didn't like a survey they sent me asking about what other apps and meeting software I use and it was really forward about asking me about how they should price their services and at what point would the cost not be worth the service. There is a good chance I wouldn't like their culture if I got to know them better.

Olayinka from Yio Cloud

Industry: Computer Hardware

Calendly wins me vital time.

Calendly enable me fix appointments with customers either for video conference,over the phone or physical meetings without the stress and time wastage which usually accompanies the appointment scheduling process.

Pros

I have people scheduling appointments with me on a daily basis,and I have also had to schedule appointments with people using Calendly on a few occasion.Therefore I have experienced both sides of Calendly and I feel it is a pleasant and time saving solution. Nothing beats being able to send an email to a client and simply stating "please schedule a meeting via this link" as against having to put back and forth calls across to people,before scheduling a meeting and on some occasions ; the other party forgets a meeting was even scheduled. I love Calendly for how it has saved me time,and also how it reminds both sides of an existing scheduled appointment : thereby reducing the chance of any party to a scheduled appointment missing it.

Cons

I like every part of Calendly and I have never questioned my choice of this program.

Sandra from Noble Wise Marketing

not with desktop Outlook 2019

Used to work great. Not that I have installed Office Professional 2019, the desktop plugin is quirky. 1) A couple of times I have been unable to launch Outlook until I uninstalled Calendly and then restarted the computer. 2) Another problem is that it sends me the appointment email, but I cannot accept the appointment and it does not insert the appointment into my Outlook calendar. 3) The Calendly appointment email no longer has the option for me to reschedule the appointment. If I schedule the meeting, then I as the scheduler, have the option to reschedule the meeting. 4) The Outlook desktop plugin is supposed to work with prior versions of outlook, but the help center never gives you a way to download a new version of the plugin. The knowledgebase info keeps sending you in circles. They give install info, but no download info. 5) A couple of months ago (February 2021), I was able to contact a support person, but I can no longer figure out how to do this. The contact us link just takes you to more automation.

Pros

I like the price and simple to use. I always get email with the appointment info.

Cons

It is not built for Outlook 2019, so have been having problems with the desktop plugin

recommended to me.

Sarah from Studio Flight

Calendly - Calendar Convenience

It completely and efficiently integrates with Google calendar which makes our busy schedules much easier to keep track of. I also think the app version is extremely user-friendly and just as powerful as the desktop version. The video tutorials online make this tool so incredibly easy to use. It's just one of those simple, perfect tools that isn't fussy and makes every day scheduling a breeze.

Pros

Calendly is by far the most convenient calendar scheduling tool on the market. At our agency, we have so many appointments every week with media reps and it's challenging to keep track of everyone's schedules in and outside of our organizations and our Google calendars often fills up very quickly. We just love the ability to present a list of various days and times options without having to play email tag back and forth to figure out when someone is free. It's especially convenient for meetings with 3 or more people. The ease of use is fast, user-friendly, and you don't have to even sign-up and go through the process of having yet another login to remember. This tool allows you to schedule meetings in minutes with people outside of your organziation. It's also amazing how it integrates with other calendars such as Google calendar and Outlook.

Cons

I wish that Microsoft or Google would adopt Calendly and incorporate the features so it's integrated into one suite for even more ease of use, especially since our agency is mostly working remotely and we're having to use digital invites more than ever.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Calendly had a much better price point and was much easier to use.

Hannah from The Stonehaven School

Great customer-facing tool

We are using this in our school to simplify the process for Prospective Parents to book tours, appointments, and interviews. We are saving so much time compared to scheduling via phone call or email. Calendly allows me to our add our branding, so it's a seamless process for customers.

Pros

Simple user interface - Calendly makes it easy to offer appointment times for customers and integrates them with existing calendars.

Cons

With the 1 user plan, I am limited in how it works with my team. The multi-user or team plans are out of our price range (very small business). I would like to be able to notify more than one email address when an appointment is made.

Cost and integration

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

We needed more capability - integration with our calendars, email reminders, etc.

Sabrina from South Elgin High School

It’s like having a personal assistant!

If I could give it a higher rating I would! It is the most essential piece of software that I use every day.

Pros

I can not Say enough great things about this product. It is easy to use, keeps me organized, and sends automatic communications! It makes my life easier every day.

Cons

The initial set up of your calendar takes a little bit of time, but saves you so much time in the long run. The new scheduling features are incredible.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Automatic emails, automatic reminders, and functionality with my pre-existing Google calendar.

Julia from Invoca

Easy scheduling tool

There an inexpensive way to get meetings done. We use Zapier to integrate calendar meeting information with Marketo and that works fairly well.

Pros

Calendly allows us to book prospect meetings online very easily. You can embed calendars inside of webpages or link to them from email signatures without much hassle.

Cons

It’s difficult to have meetings round robin to a sales team, it’s meant more for one user and one calendar. Our use case it’s a little bit more complicated and in that case the software isn’t really meant for it.

Jeff from Canopy

Should have been invented sooner because it is so easy

We have really enjoyed it, and it was a feature that many of our very customers asked us about in the early days. They have added lots of complexity that would have probably saved us if we had them when we first implemented it. As it stands, things like Round Robin, and some other features were already in place by the time that they developed them and we saw them in our instance.

Pros

We have used this across Sales and CS for years and it has been a lifesaver. Being able to send out a link to your live schedule has been key. They have put a lot of features into the software that has helped (like group scheduling and Round Robin). We gladly pay for it just to get meetings on the calendar without friction.

Cons

The interface can be a little clunky, and when scheduling a group and changing settings can be redundant and kind of a pain. Ultimately I don't know if there is anyway around it, but configuring each user and their preferences for email confirmation/schedules, etc. can be a pain for the administrator.

The fastest way to schedule without the tennis match.

Overall, we have been very pleased with the product and value. With as many external calls, meetings and demonstrations as we do, it has become an invaluable piece of our toolkit.

Pros

The value and time savings are what sold Calendly to my staff. Despite improvements to Google Calendar, many of the leads and clients in our industry host their solutions internally, so lots of back-and-forth emails resulted just to "find a time that works for everyone".

Cons

There isn't much to not like. We've not had many instances of needing support which mostly has been getting directed to a support article we couldn't find. The redirect options after scheduling would be very useful in our tier as well, but the higher tier doesn't offer quiet enough to pull us over to it. Also, being able to remove the "Calendly" badge is good but the color options do keep the embedding options from perfectly suiting the more fastidious brand managers (another top-tier-only option).

Time-Saving Meeting Scheduling Software

I work for a television show where we have to schedule multiple weekly meetings between 4-6 executives to discuss notes and scripts, and Calendly makes this process extremely easy and pain-free, where before it always involved a long group email-chain and multiple back and forths to get a time that worked for everyone. I strongly recommend using it to schedule meetings with co-workers.

Pros

I like that it makes the process of scheduling a meeting with multiple people extremely easy and quick. You just mark and send out your available times, every recipient chooses the times that work for them, and you're done. Simple. I also like that the program automatically sends a reminder to everyone and allows you to request anything from a member of the meeting so everyone is prepared with the right material.

Cons

The re-scheduling functionality is a bit clunky and could use some reworking. As is, unless you start a brand new meeting invite, you aren't allowed to re-schedule the original meeting with a bunch of time options, but rather just one selection. And if that selection doesn't work for everybody, you are back to square one and have to send out a different selection. It would be helpful if the re-scheduling function worked exactly like the normal scheduling function, just with a clarifying note that this is a re-scheduled meeting.

Incredibly straightforward meeting scheduling solution, with lots of nuanced features if you need

Easy calendar invite management for customer interviews and external meeting organisation

Pros

Calendly makes it super easy for me to organise customer interviews. I can set up events that relate to various topics that me and my team are interested in finding out more about, and as customers engage with us on various topics that match I can send them a calendly link for that specific event via email - which for anyone who has dealt with the insane back and forth involved in scheduling a time knows, is a way more respectful use of my time and theirs. I like that there has been a lot of thought put into the various optionalities that you may need every so often, for instance, being able to set 'bumper time' between schedule events so that you are not caught out in back to back events. The ability to grab additional information on even sign up has been invaluable for helping context set before I go into an interview by known a little bit about who I will be speaking with, their role and how they typically use our product.

Cons

My only gripe is that I found it difficult to differentiate my events on the dashboard, as they are represented by very small cards. I only have about 4 or 5 event types at any given time, so the poor use of space really stands out to me. This is exacerbated by the fact that I use many similar titles because all my event types relate to the same product and are all customer interviews. Lastly (maybe this exists but I haven't found it) I wish that a recurring event type would also put a block in my calendar so that team members do not book during that time. I would rather always use those blocks to talk with customers and push team meetings to other parts of my day. Currently I am doing this manually, which is fine, just could be more seamless.

Nathaniel from BTC Bros

Probably the best appointment scheduler. Simple and Cost Effective.

Calendly allows to quickly set up and manage an appointment based system for ANY business. I like the software and I would recommend to other. Clean, simple, effective and does what it says on the tin!

Pros

Calendly is easy to setup on first use and very easy to use generally. The basic features of the software are offered for free. So you get a chance to get a good use of the software, whilst also having access to some pretty neat basic features. If your booking a high number of appoinments per day/week then, the paid features and integrations just make it all that better!

Cons

All team abilities are part of the paid features, however I feel this could work better having maybe up to two users for free, provided they are using the same company domain. I say this because many small business will have one person responsible for booking appoinments, or may want to allocate to a PA/VA.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

Monday was way expensive, although it does include many more features.

Princess from ESS

Love this scheduling software

I would like to see the app improve on its features.

Pros

I love the ability to have people schedule meetings or interviews with me at their convenience based on my schedule. It minimizes the back and forth with candidates. When someone scheduled it goes directly to my calendar and even sets up a link and conference line for you!. If need to cancel and reschedule they can do so. Everything auto generates, even the calendar updates. With calendly you can control things. Also, I use HRIS systems which has calendly integrated so whenever I send out an interview invite and someone schedules an interview it pops up on their profile. For anyone who is on a tight budget this really helps with needing to pay someone.

Cons

I wish the app features worked a little better than they do. I have the app on my phone but most of the time it takes me into the actual website to do things. I think using the app would be faster.

Reasons for Choosing Calendly

I chose calendly because it cuts out the back and forth scheduling with people.

Scheduling was hectic.

A simple scheduling tool that makes it easy to plan and organize online appointments.

I use it to setup online Skype meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, by sharing custom event links with them through the e-mail.

Pros

The interphase and design is simple yet elegant. I am able to customize it with my company's logo, colors, and additional texts. I love the way the timeslots are displayed, as well as the cirlces for the days in the calendar. By adding it to Gmail, it is really easy to keep track of appointments because they get automatically added to my Google calendar. This way I can organize my online meetings with my real-life commitments making sure that I have plenty of availability for each.

Cons

I tried thinking about a "con" but I have nothing. It does what it should, and it handles appointments seamlessly! When I hadn't signed up to the paid plan the branding was displayed, which is normal for any free tool that unleashes its full functionality for non-paying users (at least, see the branding, right?).

John from Resourceful

Time and tide wait for no one - here is a help with the time element...

Time and calendar management sorted, now lets look at the tide!

Pros

Freemium model allows for easy and simplified set-up and usage, then once true ROI is experienced the cost of upgrade is well in the 'reasonable' range and for every budget. The ease of use and convenience is top notch

Cons

I had to configure everything again when I moved from 1 company to another - which is only an inconvenience not an issue.

Ease of set-up and cost

Set It and Forget It!

We've been able to shave off hours and even days of wasted time trying to set up phone calls. With Calendly, a client can easily see availability and select whichever time works best for them. You can also set parameters so that you only get call requests when you want them. This platform is a no brainer for anyone who works with clients or prospects!

Pros

Calendly really is a set it and forget it product! It takes no time at all to set up an account and get started. It's so easy for our team to use, and it's effortless for our clients as well. You don't even have to think about it once it's set up, because it works so seamlessly. With a click of a button, a client or prospect can book a meeting without the hassle of a back-and-forth "what time works best for you?" conversation. We've saved so much wasted time and headache implementing this product!

Cons

There are really no cons. It's affordable, easy to set up and implement, painless to use, and our clients love it!

My Go-To Business Scheduling Software

Overall the software works as expected and I have and will continue to recommend this software to my colleagues. The setup and UI does need some work but overall and with the monthly cost, this software works better, has more features and costs less than many competitors.

Pros

Calendly sports a fine suite of tools to help you achieve your scheduling goals. From individual schedules to Team schedules that can be fine tuned to schedule using a round robin feature or set who gets more than the other. You can also create your own URLs to keep different types of schedules organized and easy to share with clients. Lastly, they offer you a script so you can display the calendar right on your website and everything is integrated with Office 365 just by signing in.

Cons

This software can be difficult to set up as individual and teams work separately and you have to create the events on each one separately. I've had to contact support for help many times because the UI just doesn't make sense to a new user and even as an experienced user you can easily make mistakes in the setup so there is a bit of trial and error.

sony from Property Meld

One of best scheduling software

I Love it! Love it. Best thing I ever used for the scheduling

Pros

All our company uses this for our customer calls and we love this and very easy to use. And User friendly... and you can send a single time link so that customers are not rescheduling constantly....

Cons

The only thing that I least like is as admin you can't make changes to any user information or any information

Reasons for Switching to Calendly

Because Calendly is easy to use.

What an amazing bit of software!

Absolutely love it! It is a critical part of my day to day work.

Pros

I love how its made it incredibly easy for people to set up calls or meetings with me. What used to take half a dozen emails going back and forth now takes one simple click. People click on my calendly link, pick a time and everyone involved gets a calendar invite. I love how simple it is and how it beautifully it works for everyone. It even integrates with both Zoom and Outlook (although Zoom requires a paid subscription). So that means I can set it up to send out Zoom invites automatically. I honestly dont know what I would do without it.

Cons

Honestly cant think of much to dislike. The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes the app that is supposed to sync my outlook calendar with my Calendly will crash for no reason. But its not frequent enough for me to consider it an issue.

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,526 reviews