• Pros

• "Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive."

• "Fully automated text message reminders to clients "

• "This software fits exactly what I need. It has good support, it is a good value, and it is simple to use. No complaints."

• Cons

• "So far, nothing negative to say about this software"

• "It could be a little bit "prettier" to look at when using, but that doesn't affect the functionality."

Browse FlexBooker Reviews

Aaminah from Mental Health Administrative Services

Just The Thing We Needed

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

James from Massage Mobile LV

I highly recommend FlexBooker!

I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Pros

I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Cons

So far, nothing negative to say about this software

Reasons for Choosing FlexBooker

The customer service

Elizabeth from Chipotle Mexican Grill

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

July 2016

Richard from iSPA Massage (sold)

July 2016

Best appointment software!

We went from Square appointments to Flexbooker. Square didn't have the flexibility to manage our simple appointment requirements. Flexbooker was able to fit our needs and their customer service was on top of everything step by step helping us get set up. They even made some changes to the software to fit our requirements. Highly recommend them!

Pros

flexibility, customer service.

Cons

non

Emily from FrohErda

Huge time saver

I use FlexBooker to allow my customers to schedule appointments. It's a very helpful and versatile program for any business owner who wants to give their clients the opportunity to schedule online. It sends automated text message reminders to reduce no-call, no-shows, which has been a hugely beneficial feature. This program has allowed me to automate a necessary aspect of my business that before FlexBooker was very time consuming - I was constantly getting phone calls and having to play phone tag with my customers as we compared availability for appointments, whereas now, appointments can all be booked immediately without my involvement and the follow-up reminder is automated. It has saved me a lot of time and effort. I would highly recommend this program to any business seeking a more efficient scheduling protocol.

Pros

Fully automated text message reminders to clients

Cons

None

April 2015

Rebecca from CBA Investing

April 2015

Does what the others can't do

We create lots of different types of schedule for our client's events throughout the world, and we went through several different scheduling systems before finally finding FlexBooker. Their system is the only one that allows us to mix open schedules with recurring event schedules in any combination we want. Our account manager patiently helped us set everything up and is always there when we need help or advice.

April 2014

Rachel from Kline Photography

April 2014

Has helped my business out so much

Firstly, I want to mention that the guys who I've spoken with at FlexBooker have been really great to work with. They've helped me get set up as-needed, and their advice has been invaluable. I use FlexBooker to let my clients book sessions with me, straight from my website.

Carley from Digital Marketing Consultant

Love FlexBooker

Great software to use. User-friendly, nice layout and helps with reducing no-shows. For online bookings, this is the site to use!!

Pros

simple to use.

Cons

none.

Alex from yogame

Very Easy!

FlexBooker is an easy online product software that makes it simple to schedule any type of clients, accept payments etc. I really enjoy this product.

Kevin

July 2014

Leilani from Leilani Boutique

July 2014

Fantastic schedule software and great customer service

Flexbooker was so easy to set up, intuitive to use and my customers love it. I was able to easily customize it for my business. Customer support was fantastic.

Mark from Navarro College

Wonderful!

June 2015

Dee from Dees old west studio sola salons

June 2015

Andrew Ford

Andrew has gone beyond what anyone could ask for to do changes that was needed for my company. Give this booking company a try

Lauren from Rose Drug

great for the money

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use which makes the hassle of appointments way easier for real life.