Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"Thank you so much for all your help. It’s nice to know that this company truly cares about their customers."
  • icon"I was very impressed with the implementation process, the initial zoom meeting was incredibly insightful and helped make the decision to proceed with this service over others."
  • icon"I liked the fact that there is tech support for all hours of the day when running into a conflict. They give you detailed step by step guides to follow and also give feedback with problem solving."
  • icon"The only problem I seem to continuously have is seeing multiple client entries in our client database."
  • icon"The lack of Australian date formats, but it was fixed while I was in chat in one section, and I suspect it will be an option within a few days."
  • icon"The inability for a customer to schedule multiple appointments without starting the process again."

Have you used FlexBooker and would like to share your experience with others?

All FlexBooker Reviews

Aaminah

Just The Thing We Needed

Flexbooker was the center of our daily operations at one point, but as we've grown, we've tweaked our operations so scheduling is no longer a necessity. However, we still use Flexbooker for phone consultation scheduling purposes. The customer support is exceptional. We were able to tweak & edit some of the options. We will remain faithful customers unless it becomes absolutely necessary to operate without Flexbooker.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal, easy to use.

Cons

I have no complaints. Flexbooker is great!

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks Aaminah! Awesome to hear we were such an integral part of your business, and remain a necessity!

October 2022

An incredibly flexible system and staff that can provide a bit of everything for everyone

Incredible. For whatever nitpicks I have with the service, they are vastly outweighed by the sheer magnitude of positive experiences I've had with the service for the sheer level of flexibility the staff and program has for our needs. Setting it up was difficult but it was worth the time and money spent.

Pros

It's sheer customization, and ease of use. There is no one correct way to do something, but many ways. You are not railroaded into doing things a certain way such as booking, scheduling but you can find a multitude of different ways to achieve the same end goal. The staff has also been beyond phenomenal and the ease of use of the service is incredibly accessible to anyone. The UI is clean and easy to use. The connectivity with APIs is also astonishingly robust with a massive level of integrations and synergistic use with other programs, services and features.

Cons

The issue was initially with time zones, and blocks not syncing better. In general Flexbooker was lacking in functions that we needed initially for larger scale recruitment but as time went on it became rectified. Still, it was an issue out of the box that we simply were missing some features for a very large scale operation. There could also be better UI elements to preventing overlapping appointments. There's also some complexity to setting up everything to your specifications, but that is more a minor issue, but there could a better default customization experience set up.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Aquity is basically building something from the ground up which is great if you have time and know-how but Flexbooker offered that and a comprehensive and helpful, as well as knowledgeable staff

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

Calendly is incredibly rigid with it's booking functions and while it has a multitude of easy to use functions, that is all there is. It's expensive with a larger group as it pays per seat rather than booking like Flexbooker and getting help from Callendly is non-existent. Their servers go down, their errors pile up and their UI is incredibly un-User friendly.

Elizabeth

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Flexbooker has been great with helping customize the scheduling experience for our company.

There are more aesthetically pleasing platforms out there from both a user and customer perspective (but not for this price!).

Pros

Flexbooker listens to our scheduling problems and finding innovative ways to fix them. Their team is very accessible and responsive.

Response from FlexBooker

Appreciate the review Elizabeth! I'm so glad we're able to help Chipotle find innovative solutions to your scheduling needs. Hope you've appreciated the updates we've made to our customer and admin-facing program designs!

Katie

Finally - an appointment tool for businesses other than salons!

FlexBooker has been a breath of fresh air. It was easy to setup. It has superior individualism between schedules for different types of appointments and customization options. The customer service is stellar and the price vs. value is far superior to other tools we tried (and we tried about 10 before finding this one).

Pros

- FLEXIBILITY: You can present your calendar in several different ways to tailor it to your application needs. - CUSTOMIZATION: You can customize your calendar to coincide with your branding. - COMMUNICATION: You can customize your email responses by schedule, rather than a "one size fits all" global email that doesn't work for every type of appointment. - COST: For the features, this is one of the most reasonably priced tools I've found. - CUSTOMER SERVICE: Not only are the representatives readily available throughout the day to help, with extremely quick response times...you aren't charged exponentially for receiving 1 on 1 customer service to set your tool up just the way you want it.

Cons

The only con I've found so far is that sometimes it's a little difficult to navigate the administrator side of the tool. But that's just a learning curve. The more we use it, the easier it will be to navigate.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Most of these products are specifically geared toward organizations that book one kind of appointment and need very little customization. We needed each appointment type to have its own customization options - from the schedule calendar itself to the emails that it generates. We needed really flexible appointment durations and time setup. We needed branding capability. The flexibility of FlexBooker went above what we were looking for and is going to be a great fit.

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

Interviewer Assistant is a very nice tool, but it is ONLY for interviews. All of the nomenclature on that tool references "interviews" or "jobs". We wanted a tool that would allow us to customize the nomenclature to book any kind of appointment. We thought AppointmentPlus would be the solution. However, when we started using the tool, we realized their system has dramatic limitations. Their emails were not fully customizable by appointment type. Their system wouldn't reflect the correct duration of appointments. Setting up appointments that were not sequential was a painstaking, manual process. You could not link directly to a single appointment type - only to a global page showing all of your appointments. It just wasn't meant for what we needed. Not enough customization in any area of that tool.

Jeff

Live Support that made for a smooth transition

Timely response, helpful staff, and a solid product that makes this part of my business much easier to manage. I look forward to working with this team for a long time to come!

Pros

This software can do everything my business needs without having to adapt my business model to the rules or limitations of the software. The support staff went above and beyond to make the setup and transition smooth and prompt. I couldn't be happier with the process of getting started!

Cons

There are minor areas where the software seems 'clunky' or a little lacking in the UI, but these are minor inconveniences ... nothing that makes me dislike the overall platform. (For example - an admin should be able to click on an appointment on the calendar and drag it to a new day / time. At this point, it appears that the only way to reschedule is to click on the appointment and fill out a form with the new date & time.)

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Flexbooker provided exactly what I need at the best value.

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

No live support meant that if I had a question at 1 pm on Friday - it was typically still a question at 9 am on the following Tuesday morning. The software was inflexible and I had to jump through numerous flaming hoops to be able to use their product in a way that it would serve my clients even moderately well. I lost numerous new clients due to the confusing on-boarding process. They gave up on me because they couldn't get started with booking appointments to see me.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the insightful review. We're so glad you appreciate our amazing support team - we do too! Sneak preview: updating the calendar drag and drop functionality is on our roadmap, so get excited :D

Replied November 2020

I highly recommend FlexBooker!

I have 2 different locations as a massage therapist and I also do mobile massage. I have different prices for days and evenings. That created some scheduling issues. I couldn't figure out how a program was going to help me do everything I was requiring.

Pros

I tried so many different programs, eight to be exact. None of them could help me with my various locations, times available, and price changes. I finally made contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FlexBooker, who really made all my dreams come true. I cannot begin to express my relief. I began to wonder if there really was a software scheduling program that would be able to help us. Within minute [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had done the complicated scheduling for me. I am very thankful.

Cons

So far, nothing negative to say about this software

The customer service

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

MassageBook is a great program, but the multi location is an issue. there was no easy way for people to book me at either location. I also couldn't customize prices for the various ways I charge people.

Response from FlexBooker

Hey James! So great to hear you found the right program with FlexBooker. Multiple locations and schedules can be tricky, so it's wonderful we were able to help. Know you can always reach out with any questions!

Lisa

Easy to use, looks good on the website, great customer service

Very good.

Pros

Flexbooker customer service is excellent, & I find the setup to be very good. Its easy to work with, and looks clean & simple on my website.

Cons

The text messaging option (for confirmation and reminders) should be automatic, people booking in often forget to tick it.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Amelia is cheaper, but more difficult to use. Did not have the flexibility of Flexbooker.

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

10 to 8 only displays a 'per week' calendar. I wanted prospective customers to have a monthly view of our Calendar.

Rebecca

July 2022

Usefulness for Retail Resale Shop run by Volunteers

It is user friendly and the staff are wonderfully responsive both in knowledge and speed of reply.

Pros

Reduces the time required for shop chairs to schedule appointments and our consignors have loved our going to an appointment system rather than standing in line.

Cons

I wish there was a wait list feature that could be administered by the Shop Chairs, and I would like to be able to open an appointment and schedule someone without opening the whole system to the general public. Perhaps I just don't understand enough.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Don't know. When I came into job, it had been chosen.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for leaving a 5 star review! We're over the moon to hear Flexbooker has made things easier for both your shop chairs and consignors. Feel free to reach out to us via support for further assistance and recommendations on how we can make things even easier for you, we're always happy to help! - The Flexbooker Team

Replied August 2022

Sally

July 2022

Top quality, flexibility, reliability at a great price point. Great bone structure for innovation

I really can't say enough about Flexbooker as business partners. From my many years of operating large global financial businesses, I know how difficult it can be to find partners like this who care as much about your start-up as you do. The system is sturdy, well-designed, practical, and kept flexible enough to facilitate some the unique things we needed to do. I was surprised that they could do this so much better than much more expensive competitors, but certainly happy to find them. It was hard to find a company that could meet our global needs and our need for flexibility.

Pros

Better constructed for flexible applications. Highly responsive to both our support and customization needs. They have so many great features that we are still discovering after 6 months. Direct involvement of founder in strategic initiatives is a big plus.

Cons

We've had to work through some globalization issues and there are some still remaining. But for a product that was largely used in the U.S., it's facilitated our global needs well. Based on experience to date, I know Flexbooker will continue to strengthen their abilities to facilitate global interactions quickly.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

User friendly design, flexibility in contruct, global capabilities across time zones, dedication to helping us be successful, fair prices based on volume not seats, regular involvement of founders who seemed focused on their customers vs. investors (and that has turned out to be very true).

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

Pricing model for both Calendly and 10to8 were per seat and pretty outrageous for the small part of our business they would actually facilitate. Both had some good capabilities but are so focused on appealing to mass marketing that they missed key areas of flexibility. Calendly was pretty rigid, had support challenges, and was not very responsive to us as a start-up.

Response from FlexBooker

Hi Sally, Thank you so much for leaving such a detailed and thorough 5 star review! We've all enjoyed working with you and assisting you with your requirements. It truly puts a smile on our face when we receive feedback such as this. We look forward to continue our partnership and be there for you when you need us! As always, we're just a message away. Thanks again and wishing you and your business all the best as we continue to grow together! - The Flexbooker Team

Replied August 2022

Awesome Software Program

5 stars. Very accommodating staff, who really listen to our issues to make the software work for our business. I highly recommend.

Pros

I like the multiple location features on this booking software. I can easily book internally for either of our locations and choose which employee has clients at any time. I work from home, but I can just as easily use Flexbooker on the road. The staff at Flexbooker really bend over backwards. We have asked them to help us fix, and tweek so many things for our clients. They always come through, unless the request is not possible for them. I will continue to look forward to whatever updates are coming.

Cons

I wish there was a way to let clients put a credit card on file, but I see that Paypal doesn't allow for that. Not Flexbooker's fault. The only problem I seem to continuously have is seeing multiple client entries in our client database. I go through and merge all the doubles, but it seems like every time I put a new appointment in, I get a duplicate of that old client. Not a big deal really.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

Flexbooker staff was the ultimate decision maker. I like to stick with companies that really help and care about their clients.

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

MassageBook wasn't able to accommodate our multiple locations the way we needed.

Response from FlexBooker

We're so glad you've been so pleased with your experience Sarah! Regarding the credit cards on file, some other payment processors we integrate with do allow that, so feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning about those. We will definitely be taking a look into your settings regarding your customer tab too, as I have an idea why that could be happening ;) Thanks for being a great FlexBooker customer!

Replied March 2021

Bruce

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Very impressive set of features with excellent customer support

Our non-profit American Space Museum decided to re-open after temporary closure for COVID-19. We wanted to start out slowly by requiring reservations and also limiting the number of tours and guests per tour. After evaluating a number of competing services, we settled on FlexBooker. We are very pleased with how it meets our needs! One feature that we really needed was the ability for one person to book multiple guests all at once and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. (A number of other products did not have that feature and required you to loop through the booking process for each person.) The integration with Google Calendar was so incredibly easy to set up. Now anyone in the office can see booked museum tours right in our shared Google Calendar without having to open our FlexBooker management page. SUPPORT: If you need an actual person, the Chat built into the Management page is well integrated with email support. The response time to both is impressive. I can't say enough about the support I received during setup and evaluation. (Special thanks to Nicole!)

Pros

- The ability for one person to book multiple guests ALL AT ONCE and for that guest count to apply toward any maximum guests per tour limit we had set. No need to "loop". - Typical customer is NOT required to create an account. (Who wants to create an account for a single visit!) - Confirmation emails contain a link to change or cancel the booking WITHOUT having to sign into an account. - Confirmation and other emails very customizable but defaults are good. - Forms are customizable, including custom fields. - Forms can be standalone, modal pop-up on your site, or embedded in your site's page. - Impressive how well the sizing of forms adapts to the display size, whether on desktop or mobile and whether standalone, modal pop-up, or embedded. When you create the form, it gives you the basic code for the embed. - Integration with Google Calendar was incredibly easy to set up - Extensive reporting - Fairly good Mobile app for FlexBooker Management. - Booking forms can be standard or custom. Custom fields are easily added. - FlexBooker Management phone apps for Android and iPhone are available. - Excellent and easily accessible support via integrated chat and email! They also welcome suggestions.

Cons

Did not have the ability to book multiple people with a different price for some of the people i.e. Adult, Senior, Child. However, support tells me they are looking at possibly adding that option.

Response from FlexBooker

Bruce, what a wonderful review :D We are so pleased you've had such a great experience with FlexBooker! So glad we could help The American Space Museum and Walk of Fame reopen with ease. Thanks for being a great client!

Replied October 2020

Scott

Fantastic Integration

I'll better answer this in a month or two, but I am fully confident in, once we have adjusted our protocol and procedures to utilize the software to it's intended potential, our booking and customer communication ability will soar!!! so far, nearly perfect software!!! Only Jesus is perfect, so, I can't grant them that status, but they are running a close second!!!

Pros

My first criteria in switching from our existing booking app/program was the ability to install Facebook, SnapChat Pixels, Google tracking, etc... Our ad spend is considerable and having the abilty to track who is actually booking appointments for our elective ultrasound studio is priceless. The customer service and support is top of the line, and, once again, priceless, because, even though the software is easy to customize, implement and adjust, there is always a learning curve and the nearly immediate response with answers, or give me moment and they return, very quickly, with a solution is, indeed priceless. The launch of this software has very enjoyable, my only regret is that we didn't start here... but we are here now, and not the least bit disappointed... To many years of a stellar partnership!!!!

Cons

Honestly, i don't have any issues what so ever, we will look forward to the launch of their app, it is anticipated and I'm fully confident it will be on par with the performance exibited in the software from the browser.

Reasons for choosing FlexBooker

They answered the first question right, and from the initial interactions, it has always instilled confidence that I had made the proper decision, and they have not disappointed, in anyway. Great customer service and support.

Reasons for switching to FlexBooker

We really enjoyed the app, it just got to the point that I knew I really needed to have my tracking on board, and they never were able to answer my request for the upgrading of their system to include tracking. I did give them 6 months of requesting through support and their lack of response prompted me to seek out more appropriate booking software.

Cynthia

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great Value and Customer Care is Excellent

Flexbooker has opened up so much time for me to focus on clients and my business, as people book directly from the site and I have to confirm the booking before it is okayed. Being in session I do not always have access to the phone so being able to have people do things independently is of the upmost importance to he business.

Pros

It is pretty simple once you figure out all the things you can do. If you have any questions the customer service team is polite, Always answers in a timely fashion, and is extremely knowledgeable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped many times and she is absolutely fantastic!

Cons

The way the features implement into the website can be a little confusing, perhaps making it more compatible with all designs (not sure how that works as I am not a web designer) but again once you get used to it it becomes simpler and if you have a question on how to do it the team is highly trained.

Shauna

Flexible and great customer service

From picking FlexBooker, our deployment was done in less than 10 days. The Developers and Customer Support were tremendous in assisting me. When researching for a product, FlexBooker had 90% of the feature sets that we needed. It wasn't until I began configuring the software that some of our special needs bubbled to the top. With each need, the FlexBooker team was there to provide the solution.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The Developers and Customer Support have been very impressive in their response time. We are a pharmacy company providing vaccines which makes our business model unique to FlexBooker. I have thrown numerous customizations at them over the course of 3 months. They have been very accommodating in developing these for our needs. The Customer Support team always responds within a few minutes of logging a chat ticket.

Cons

Because our business model is so unique, there were several custom functions that were not available. However the FlexBooker team took our recommendations and put them in as functionality. The reporting could be enhanced to provide more information and filtering flexibility. I was told that is on their roadmap. The supporting documentation could also be enhanced but is not a hinderance.

Response from FlexBooker

Thanks for the wonderful review Shauna! We're always excited to hear your new ideas and it's been great seeing your use of our platform grow over time. Looking forward to many years to come with y'all!

Replied March 2021