• Pros

• "Easy to set up, including the integration with Zoom. Has so far worked without issues."

• "Offers great features which are more expensive with competitive products Great integrations with everything that you'd typically want"

• "The software is flexible, easy to deploy and the support from the Harmonizely team is fast and helpful. "

• Cons

• "It would be great if some of the features (e.g. calendar sync & reminders) were a bit more flexible, and if it directly integrated with Zoom. But other than that, it's great!"

• "Would be good to have a payment processing feature added. I also think the design isn't as sleek as Calendly's branding, but that's not a big deal."

• "Nothing. It does the job it's suppose to do and support is there when I have a question"

Browse Harmonizely Reviews

Dr. Morgan from Marketing Your Science, LLC

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Pros

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does. For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

Cons

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan from One Dog Solutions

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Pros

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Cons

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

The developer's quick response to any issues and new feature requests really sets this software apart.

Meng from Digital Meal

Great features, but lacking in support

Whilst the UI is very clean, there are a few bugs that really made the experience a lot less enjoyable. Example - making changes to a meeting event and the changes not being saved. The lack of support (have been waiting on a live chat response for about a week now) is frustrating.

Pros

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch. Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.

Cons

No way to synch multiple calendars for assignment to different meeting types. Very buggy. Changes will sometimes not be saved. The support is absolutely non existent. This is a major problem, and should be addressed.

Pricing and UI

Jérémy from Jrmyfranck

A very useful and promising scheduling tool

Pros

It's clean, useful and easy to set up, and most of it's growing : they seem to be very open to suggestions and want to make the app grow. Since I am a customer, there were a lot of major updates, functionalities and new integrations with different services to make it the perfect solutions for everyone who needs to plan meetings. They also offer custom domains for both the scheduling page and confirmation/reminder emails, which help in integrating Harmonizely inside a brand.

Cons

At the time of writing this, there isn't an easy way to integrate the tool on a page of my own making (as a widget for Gutenberg/Elementor/a few lines of code to copy and paste, for example). They do provide access to the API, though, which is great, but I haven't had the time to dig deeper.

EU-made scheduling that works with CalDAV Calendar Formats

The fact that we were early adopters of Harmonizely means that we can use incredibly personal URLs for all our meeting types. This looks super pro — and by playing with those URLs we can put a smile on our clients' faces.

Pros

The team behind this product is really personable and eager to help each user get a maximum benefit from using Harmonizely. I like that they're based in Europe, especially with the European Court of Justice saying that the US-EU Privacy Shield is not enough to satisfy GDPR requirements. The tool works reliably and most importantly, lets you connect to pretty much any kind of calendar. Most other schedulers only work with Google Calendar, perhaps also Exchange — but not CalDav.

Cons

Switching from a long-established tool like Acuity was a bit of a learning curve. At first, email customisation, screen translation etc. weren't where I expected to find those options. Also, we can no longer offer scheduling via our Facebook page (or at least it's less simple). But overall, those are tiny complaints compared to how well the tool works.

Saskia from Saski's Nerdtalk

Industry: Online Media

My go-to tool for appointments

It is very user friendly for both me and my invitees, the customer support responds quickly via chat and - very important for me - invitee-facing user interfaces are available in multiple languages (which is helpful if you, like me, make appointments with both local German and international English-speaking contacts. The only problem: Due to the current situation I wasn't able to use Harmonizely much because my use case is scheduling meetings and appearances at offline conferences and trade shows as a tech writer and speaker.

Pros

It is easy to set up and to integrate with my websites. I like the different event types for the multiple different categories of meetings I need.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike. Only a small thing: Over half a year ago, I requested the feature of hiding unavailable dates before the first available day so that users don't have to click/scroll so much. That really user-experience improving feature request hasn't been implemented yet, but the developers were at least open to hear my suggestion.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

It was available as a very attractive life-time deal at a time where a big event was approaching for me. It was perfect timing and I didn't want to pay monthly for a Calendly subscription.

Steven from Mental Power Hacks

Rock-solid integration with usable, quick interface

I'm solving the issue of having to coordinate and offer dates/times for people on my calendar.

Pros

I loved how it integrated seamlessly with my Google Calendar operation. I operate about 20 different calendars within Google, and some competing SaaS I've tried offers "Google Calendar integration" but limit the number of calendars I can use (e.g. Doodle has a cap of 10). I like Harmonizely because it checks ALL of my calendars for availability, then offers users open times. I additionally like Harmonizely because there are multiple appointment URL's I can offer that offer different time ranges, each with their own settings.

Cons

I'd recommend Harmonizely show all possible times for each day of the week. That way, users can more easily choose from the next 7 days of times. More customization options would be welcome!

Chris from Chris Hanlon Communications

Avoid the email tag game

Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

Pros

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches. It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

Cons

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

Price, ease of use, referrals or testimonials.

Koen from Webmatic

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Pros

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

It does the job extremely well.

Csaba from Game of Conversions

A better Calendly alternative

Super satisfied!

Pros

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Cons

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Henry from Online Impact 360

Scheduling Made Easy

Pros

I really like Harmonizely, very easy to set up and just the right amount of features you'll actually use. Best of all it makes scheduling ANYTHING a breeze, no more calling or emailing back and forth trying to find a time that works best for two people to meet. Now as soon as a potential client is interested and it requires for us to speak further, I just simply share my calendar link with them and allow them to pick a time that works best around their schedule. Since your able to create your own schedule prior, you already know it will be a good time for you as well. For those of you who have never used an online scheduling application here's a quick rundown. You create your available times in your personal calendar. So say you only want to be able to take appointments in your calendar from 12-4pm than those are the times available. You can specify if they can pick from 30 minute or 45 minute meetings/calls any length of time you choose. You can also choose a buffer in between meetings incase they run over or if you need to prep between them. Best of all say you manually add something to your calendar, well Harmonizely will see you added something to your calendar and take those time slots off of your appointment booking page. This way you don't double book. It will also send an appointment reminder to both parties, and you can have it ask pre-meeting question in your form. Theres a few more case uses of how to get the most out of it, but that's the gist.

Cons

Nothing that I can see so far. They are continuing to develop more features to the platform and so far nothing has gone wrong with using it.

Jeremy from Sycorr

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

Pros

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

Cons

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration. - When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL. - Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

David from Kliewer Photography

Industry: Photography

Good riddance E-mail, welcome Harmonizely

I wanted to automate the booking process for quite some time but most solutions only support Google Calendar & iCloud. This product has definetly improved my business.

Pros

The way it works with my self hosted calender (via CalDAV on Nextcloud) is just wonderful. A client books a meeting (in my case a photoshoot) and it immediately shows up in my calendars, including phonenumber and E-mail address. This totally eliminates the need for any manual and error-prone calendar entries. I especially like, that the automated E-mail messages also include links to cancel or re-schedule booked appointments. This software has not only saved me hours of writing messages but also slightly increased the frequency people book my services.

Cons

I am missing an option to customize the alert time which is 10 minutes by default. Also, it appears that the services are hosted in the United States which may pose a conflict in terms of the GDPR because data is partially stored on their systems (like upcoming dates in the dashboard).

Erica from ISO Certification Experts

Simple to set up and simple to use

We've been able to partially automate our appointment setting function, saving lots of time.

Pros

Quick and easy to get set up and start using it.

Cons

It would be good to have month calendar view for bookings. (And we're told his is under development now.)

Stephen from BPM Systems

Easiest Way For Clients To Schedule Meetings

Pros

Love the customisation features that are available for the interface (scheduling page) that's presented to clients. Easy to set up different meeting types. Easy to integrate with Google calendar and Outlook calendar. Simple to embed the scheduling page into a website page.

Cons

There is scope to improve the function of displaying a single meeting type as opposed to embedding all active meeting types.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

Colleagues using Calendly identified some functionality issues. Harmonizely just appeared to have an easy to understand interface. Since using Harmonizely, a number of enhancements have been added, which only gives me more confidence that the developers will continue to maintain and improve it.

Geert from Polypraxis

Harmonizely helped me organize appointments

My work involves interviewing a lot of people throughout a couple of weeks. My schedule doesn't allow much flexibility - I usually manage +- 5 projects side-by-side. This leads to loads of scheduling conflicts and back-and-forth emailing. Using a PA isn't always helpful or time-saving. Harmonizely let me 'open up' my schedule to interviewees and have them pick suitable times. A major time saver on both ends.

Pros

The integration with my calendar server (CalDAV) was flawless. This is a major plus over the competition. Users found the process intuitive and needed very little assistance.

Cons

It was sometimes hard to gauge for me if the boundaries I had set around an appointment were actually forced.

Harmonizely is the perfect replacement for Calendly

Pros

The useful features and practical integrations this app got me off my Calendly subscription, two thumbs up.

Cons

Not as mature as Calendly in terms of development, but coming in hot.

Joseph from Joseph ranseth inc

Switched from calendly, never looking back

Booking with a custom URL, simply and easily. I love it.

Pros

Easy, feature-rich, never fail software.

Cons

The UI wasn’t perfect when I started, but they’re doing everything right and making every necessary improvement.

Tim from Tim Snell

Works Perfectly

Harmonizely answered a few questions I had very quickly and have been very receptive to feedback as they have developed the product further. I see new features being added all the time that help make it even better.

Pros

Cons

Nothing. the software does what it says and was easy to deploy.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

Value for money for my scheduling needs.

Quentin from Code Enhancement Studio

Simply does the job

Pros

Harmonizely is easy to use and let me client take their appointment easyle, never had any complain from customers

price

Shikhil from Astra Security

Excellent solution, sturdy and built with quality in mind.

Pros

Harmonizely makes life easier. We've been using it schedule all sorts of meetings and love the experience.

Cons

Nothing really. The future also looks bright with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sharing mockups of the new UI.

Fin from Fin Al-Yousifi

Efficient and straight-forward!

Ease of use and convenience in dealing with potential and existing clients.

Mariusz from GBG Building Services Ltd

Excellent scheduling tool!

Excellent!

Pros

I was looking for a scheduling software for a long time. I needed practical tool that integrates well with office 365 but also wanted it to be beautifully designed with custom options as an extension of my branding. Harmonizely exceeded expectations on all fronts. Amazing app, well recomended for everyone. Huge benefit is fast support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Well done!

Cons

There is nothing i didn`t like about it.

Anna from cux.io

A great alternative tool for popular calendars

Pros

Harmonizely is easy to use tool for scheduling meetings. It can be integrated with well-known calendars (for instance Google or Office), but also with the one lesser know calendar systems. And thanks to Zapier integration you can connect this tool with apps like Slack or Gmail. It automatically detects timezones. You can set a buffer time before the meeting to include for instance meal time. It has a great, intuitive UI that makes using it more comfortable and pleasant! And the pricing is really affordable.

Cons

Nothing to dislike at the moment, if something appears, I will get back to this review.

Great product!

Alvin from AlvinPoh.com

Great scheduling automation tool

Pros

I mentor and coach entrepreneurs and business owners on scaling up their businesses, and have a lot of meetings daily. Harmonizely was easy to use and saved me tonnes of time. I basically provide my Harmonizely link for my clients to book time with me. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with Zoom, so I literally don't do anything at all.

Cons

I'm super happy with the feature set so far.

Laura from SJ Shooter Real Estate

Clean, Simple, Functional

Great alternative to some of the other products out there. It looks great and does the job.

Pros

Harmonizely does exactly what it promises, with a clean UI and always looking for ways to improve. They’re great at communicating with their users.

Cons

I’m not super techy, there’s some features I could be better utilising, but this is a used issue!

Jim from James K. Woodell, LLC

Amazingly reaponsive customer service, simple to use, good value!

Harmonizely has freed up a huge amount of my time that I used to spend going back and forth with scheduling emails. This is very important to me as a sole proprietor.

Pros

The customer representative has been very responsive. When I couldn’t get Harmonizely to work with my calendar, they got to work on problem-solving. Within a few days, everything was working perfectly. And all this before I signed up as a paying customer.

Cons

The feature set is a little bit limited right now. I like the simplicity of use, but would like, for example, for Harmonizely to automatically schedule buffer time for me before and/or after certain appointment types. I’m sure great features will come as Harmonizely grows.

Response from Harmonizely

Replied January 2019

Hi Jim, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! "Buffer times" feature is already available.

Markus from MyExpatTaxes

Switched from Calendly, perfect solution for us!

Pros

We originally set up Calendly, but since we're using Zimbra as our mail and calendar solution, we were unable to sync our calendars with Calendly. So that was less than ideal. Harmonizely allows us to set this up, and also works with the exchange calendars of our external partner. So very smooth and seemless integration.

Cons

I don't have any real cons - adding another seat could be more comfortable, but since we'll be doing that only rarely, I'm fine reaching out to Harmonizly to upgrade the number of seats for me.

Great Customer Support

Our experience with them is amazing. Again, any time we see a need for something it is there within a month. Having that kind of support and understanding that each client is different and needs different things is very important. The accommodations are on point.

Pros

It is very simple to use. I love that it can connect with my Zoho One account so I don't have to maintain calendars in a million places and I don't accidentally have an appointment scheduled while I am on a flight.

Cons

Currently, it is lacking some features that you see with bigger name companies. However, with that being said, any and all ideas I have suggested have been done or are in the works. So not really a con.

Andrew from Postaga

Great meeting scheduling software

Overall, our experience has been great. The product works fantastic. It helps me easily schedule meetings with potential customers and partners. We haven't encountered any major issues. Overall, I would absolutely recommend Harmonizely to others.

Pros

Harmonizely is simple and it works great. It allows me to set demos and meetings with potential customers and partners. It integrates with the software I regularly use. Overall, it helps me save a ton of time rather than have to go back-and-forth to set meetings via emails.

Cons

I have encountered a minor bug that was addressed very quickly, but nothing that seriously affected us.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

Harmonizely had a great price point.

Daniel from Octapress

Sweet booking system.

i am very happy with it. customers could book me with zero effort, no explanation needed.

Pros

i love the automatic zoom integration and the really easy to use interface.

Cons

i would prefer a better wordpress integration than how it's done currently. the booking page could do with some more customization options. i would also like to see integration with chatbots etc.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

the interface is really slick, but also buying the LTD on appsumo saved me a lot of cash.

Lana from Lana Svieta

Has everything I need but 1 feature

Great customer support. Very happy

Pros

Love deep Zoom integration with automatic scheduling of Zoom meetings. Love ease of use

Cons

I am missing ability of clients to pay as they schedule sessions with me.

Pierre from Cyberdyne Consulting

The best meeting tool for small business

I have an issue to connect my calendar with the application. I used Baikal light server based on CalDav standard. The support fix an issue on Hamonizely and help me to fix and other on my own server in only couple of day. And now it's work like a charm

Pros

This product can be used with all type of calendar system, even on premise solution.

Cons

No app, but in fact it's really a problem because evrything can be done over the web site

Easy to use and deploy

Pros

this is a very easy to use system and has all the features you would need without the price tag of calendly

Cons

need more integrations and control of team members

Paweł from Sourcefabric o.p.s.

Great meeting scheduling software

Great easy meeting scheduling software.

Pros

Amazing support. Ease of application use.

Cons

So far no issues. Application is stable, easy to use and does his job.

Best tool for CalDAV support

Pros

I think this is the only scheduling tool that supports CalDAV, which my company uses. That said, I find that the features are good and customer support is excellent. They keep adding new features, so as of early 2019, it is a very strong solution for scheduling.

Cons

If I have a 60-min meeting type and I set my availability to start at a full hour, no one can book an appointment at half-past, even though it is available. I was told this feature will be implemented in the future.

Fred from arrivva, inc

clean

excellent people!

Pros

the site is clean and the developer is open to suggestion.

Cons

he is working on it: editing and/or rescheduling.

Ken from Chang Made

Great software, but sadly it still misses a GDPR checkbox

Harmonizely is great, add the checkbox soon and it’s worth 5 stars.

Pros

Harmonizely is great! Easy to use. You can connect your own calendars within seconds.

Cons

Still no checkbox for the GDPR. It on the roadmap for Jan - Mar 2020, it’s Aug 2020 now... Nowadays every form has this feature and it’s required by the European law, so it’s sad that this feature is still missing at Harmonizely. Add this feature and Harmonizely is worth 5 stars.

Reasons for Choosing Harmonizely

It was a good deal on AppSumo.

Great program

It's been great using it a overall, I like the intergrations abilities a lot.

Pros

I really enjoy using Harmonizely, it makes my day to day very easy and to schedule meetings.

Cons

Bugs come up but do tend to be resolved quickly

Hendricus from ECM Elite

Replaced Calendly

Pros

This software replaced Calendly in our agency. It is cutomizable to fit with our brand and integrates with Zoom, making our strategy bookings so much easier.

Cons

Nothing. Harmonizely does what we need it to.

Marek from Agencja Sellmark

Ultimate time-saver when it comes to schedule meetings

Harmonizely is a tool that saved me tons of e-mails and phones while scheduling business meetings with my clients. With its' 5-minutes-install I was able to run it quickly on my website and start saving time.

Pros

Ease of use Lightweight UI Integrates with Google Calendar Easy to integrate on my WordPress website

Cons

Publication date - I have wasted too much time scheduling meetings before it came out.

Andrew from Online Media

Need an alternative to Calendly that actually works with CalDAV (i.e. Fastmail)? Look no further!

Harmonizely lets me easily and professionally connect with others about consulting opportunities and recruiting conversations!

Pros

* Easy setup and calendar connection/configuration * Already had help content available, that was relevant to my use case

Cons

* Setting up valid time blocks is awkward * Workaround to accommodate multiple calendar accounts is not ideal

Catherine from Education Services

Useful product!

Very good. It makes scheduling consultations and lessons much easier-- especially as most of mine are across time zones so discussing times with clients got confusing. This shows my availability according to each person's time zone, eliminating the confusion we had before.

Pros

I haven't looked into other schedulers so can't compare. Harmonizely was offered as a lifetime deal on App Sumo just when I realized I needed a scheduler. I trust App Sumo's recommendations, so I got it, and am very glad I did. It's simple to use & does what I need (which is giving potential clients access rto my calendar to book a consultation.)

Cons

As mentioned, my needs & expectations are limited. It works for me. I don't know what it may be missing.

Nohemí from Nohemí Hervada

Helps me to be more profesional and productive

I´m satisfied .

Pros

Integrated with Thrivecart the client himself reserves his appointment and create the Zoom link. Very easy for me and profesional.

Cons

TO modify availability I need more than one click. It will be perfect a direct option.

Integration with Zoom

Ljuba from Sourcefabric o.p.s.

Saves time (and money)

I find Harmonizely very useful and easy to use. It saves my time - it fits perfectly in the way our company works (lot of internal meetings)

Pros

Simplicity of use - intuitive and logical interface

Cons

I would like not to be in need of such application in the first place :)

tiina from AvenueCoach

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great scheduling tool

Great, recommend to all my clients

Pros

Easy to use and elegant in design. Option to add questions to a meeting booking is great

Cons

There’s no option to add to different follow up sequences based on what type of meeting was booked

Roberto from RT Media Graphics

Industry: Graphic Design

Harmonizely

I am very happy with harmonizely

Pros

Easy to use and very effective to keep your appointments on the go. Easy to integrate with the website.

Cons

Would loke more features and integrations

Price and potential grow

Michelle from Worth It Designs

Great look

Overall, I'm quite happy with Harmonizely. I prefer it over the alternatives.

Pros

What I like most about Harmonizely is how minimal the scheduler looks. It blends perfectly into my website and is simple to use.

Cons

What I like least about Harmonizely is that there isn't the option to add coupon codes. I feel that it's a great feature to have.

Stefano from IT

good service, with features others miss

somewhat pricey for my basic needs CSR is a very responsive guy!

Pros

Caldav support (for owncloud and nextcloud)

Cons

missing the "topic" of the meeting and the editing meeting to change times.