Browse Koalendar Reviews

Victor from ClimateCare Canada

The time savings are incredible

I love it, Koalender saves me a ton of time.

Pros

Koalender is easy to set up and customize. I'm able to set up multiple appointment types geared to different audiences. I love the Google Meet integration. The best part is that I no longer have to go back and forth when scheduling meetings. I just send a link to the appropriate Koalender event and invite the other person to choose a day and time that works for them. Koalender automatically prevents me from over-booking my calendar!

Cons

I tried a couple of other alternatives before settling on Koalender and really it is very feature-rich and less expensive. The only thing that I would add is the ability to change the name/URL of an event page after it has been created.

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

I find it easier to use and less expensive.

Eve from IDJY

Same as the "big ones" for an unbelievably low price

As a self-employed coach, I was desperate for something that would meet my needs and not have tons of useless features. After repeated bugs, I has settled for a budget of 40€ to find "the one". Finding Koalendar felt like a Cinderella story... AND it keeps improving.

Pros

It has all the features of my previous app, and more, no bugs and the yearly price is what I used to pay for one month. Great for people who work with international clients and need to schedule in their timezone. Customer support is very friendly and open to ideas.

Cons

There had to be an issue somewhere... I haven't found it yet! People who are anti-Google might not like that it synchronizes with GCalendar.

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Price, synchro with Calendar, multilingual, timezone management, group booking, add breaks before / after, ask questions to the client...

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Several bugs that lost me clients, over 40€ per month for something not synchronizing properly.

Sofia from Beckmans College of Design

Smooth tool but three issues need to be resolved

Overall smooth tool but has three issues need to be sorted. 1. Updated information about limits to private gmails (see my comment above). 2. There was no box for GDPR-information which is mandatory within the EU. So I used a compulsory question for this. But realising this makes me unsure if the tool is possible to use within the EU at all, where does the data tranfer to? Is it to a third-party country? 3. There is confusion if the person who books a time-slot has not set his or her calendar for the local time. So in my case there were quite a lot of people who booked a time, and when they received the e-mail confirmation, the booking was for 1 hour later. There was no information about this either when I registered. To solve it, I had to use the field for a question again and write the information about this.

Pros

Smooth booking system for events with a limited number of guests who have to book a time slot for their visit. Easy to use, but a couple of things need to be updated (see comments below).

Cons

I had created a private gmail with the name of the event and apparently there are limits to private gmail-adresses, which came as a surprise. There was no information when I registered that when you use a private gmail, the system does not allow more than 100 bookings within 24 hours. So it became a bit of a mess and I had to open a new account and create a new event gmail through the organization's workspace gmail-adress instead which allowed for a lot more bookings.amount of bookings.

Ana Claudia from Education Management

Life changing product!

When I say it changed my life, I mean every word. I used to spend long hours in building my weekly schedule and this is now takes literally a few minutes. Time is precious and Koalendar has given me more time!

Pros

I love that it’s very simple to use and the costumer service is incredible! They have helped me fix every single thing I need and they have even customized special features to make it work for me! It really changed my mind in terms of scheduling my appointments. I tried many other apps before and nothing compares to Koalendar.

Cons

There’s nothing I actually dislike about it, but if I could make an improvement I, I would love my users to be able to have a weekly rather than daily view when booking appointments. Even if they could have the option to set the view they like the most it would be extraordinary. I have spoken about this idea to the Koalendar team and they said they would look into it, which is amazing!

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Google calendar It’s just a calendar, not a booking system.

Trevor from Powur

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Best Calendar App Out there!!!!!

I am scheduling 4 times as many appointments than I was before. Truly works wonders!

Pros

The product is super easy to use and I love the fact you can generate a QR Code for the customer to scan to make an appointment. I put it on all my business cards as well as flyers!

Cons

Absolutely nothing at all, I absolutely love it

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Integration and also the QR Code Scanner sold me from the get go!

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Easy integration with my business plus a lot more appointments and sales!

Gordon from One Spirit Learning Alliance

Simple, Inexpensive, Focused Alternative to Calendly

Outstanding. This is rock-solid software, and I'm impressed with how much it offers for free. Most of my users can get away with the free version.

Pros

Koalendar doesn't nickle-and-dime features like the competition. The free tier is decadent in what it offers... for example we can build unlimited meeting types (the competition limits you to one) and sync with all of our Google Calendars, a must-have for me. The competition limits the number of calendars that can integrate, even at the highest tier! An inexpensive upgrade provides even more flexibility (e.g., custom fields, group meetings, exports, custom branding).

Cons

Once I upgraded to the paid version, I had everything I needed, so I wouldn't say I *dislike* any of the following, but from what I understand, Koalendar doen't yet offer complex integrations with platforms like Salesforce, alternate videoconferencing platforms, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Sooooo many more features I need for the price.

Jelena from Bridgewater Labs

MY search paid off - I found exactly what I was looking for. Simple and efficient solution.

Being a teacher and a consultant - it's imperative for me to help people get in touch with me in a simple and organized way.

Pros

Intuitive, user-friendly, great UI. It does exactly what I need it to do - enables people to book slots with me easily, even those who are not tech-savvy. On the other hand, I can choose to have more than one person booking a slot with me at the same time. I was so happy to stumble upon this awesome calendar that I have subscribed to, bookmarked, and told everyone about it.

Cons

It took me forever to find it! Had I not been stubborn and determined to comb the internet for the right product - I would have never found it. My search lasted for about 10 days, in the Internet era - that's forever, many would have given up (we are used to getting a million hits in a single search). It might have been my poor description of what I needed while searching for it, but such a great tool should be on the first search page when I type calendar in the search box. Also, I expect Koalendar to make it to the list of Best Calendar Tools 2021 on many different websites. :)

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Google couldn't provide what I needed, having the option to book more than one person in one time slot;

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for this review Jelena!!

Eliana from Eliana Bavera

Un gestor facil de usar y muy eficiente.

Siempre lo recomiendo, Calendly me dio muchos problemas y Koalendar funciona de maravilla desde el primer día. Gane tranquilidad y eso lo es todo.

Pros

Me gustó si facilidad de uso y de integración con la web, Zoom y otras redes sociales. Su precio en el mercado es muy competitivo y me enamoré de él al instante. No necesito más. Las automatizaciones son geniales y ganas mucho tiempo.

Cons

Todavía no sé si puedo automatizarlo con una enlace de pago o con la tienda online.

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Por que funcionaba mal. Dejaba de funcionar en la web o no me mandaba los enlaces de zoom.

Cushi from Raising Consciousness

A simple, free solution to Booking software for coaches & consultants

Pros

What I love most about Koalendar is it's simplicity. It isn't a bloated software that has a bunch of unnecessary features. It helps me to do exactly what I want to do - give my clients a quick and easy way to book an appointment with me. The simplicity is mirrored again with Koalendar's elegant design. The User Interface and Experience are both quite pleasant from the booking end as well as the back end. Koalendar books and confirms the appointment and automatically adds it into my Google calendar, which is awesome. This software isn't for every kind of business. If you have a business that requires a lot of extra functions and integrations from a booking software, this isn't the one for you. That said, if you're like me and looking for an easy and free way to let your clients make appointments, this is the way to go.

Cons

I didn't find anything particularly unfavorable. Perhaps a natural progression for this software would be to process payments. I'm sure this would be a huge benefit to many of its users.

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Koalender's Google Calendar integration seemed easier.

Jamie from TaxOps LLC

Koalendar

very positive but only been using it a week. Feedback has been positive.

Pros

The best feature ease of figuring out how to use the functionality and sharing with others to select meeting times..

Cons

I would like to set times more succinctly when others/invitees select a meeting time within the calendar.

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Recommendation from another user and more features available.

Nadav from MACHULU

Great alternative to the big players

Overall it's really simple and user-friendly. It does exactly what it meant to do and what I expect from such a product. They have really great and responsive support, that not only support questions I had but also made super-quick updates to the product if I found out a problem or something I asked to improve.

Pros

Very easy to use, especially with the Chrome plugin. Easy to configure, with advanced options if you want, including the ability to change the design. I use it to share timeslots via email, social networks and integrated on my website.

Cons

One thing I'm missing is the ability to rearrange the list of my booking pages. I know it's a minor thing for most users, but I find it useful. One more thing I would improve is the Chrome extension. It needs to be wider so I'll be able to see all the details and know what I'm clicking on.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you Nadav for your feedback! I take note of both your requests and will let you know by email when they're released. For the booking pages order, it is currently sorted by last modified. So to put one of them on top, just click edit, then save!

Deb from PreemieWorld, LLC + Alliance for Black NICU Families

Saved me a MASSIVE amount of time

For a person that runs several organizations and has tons of meetings being scheduled each day due to everyone having pandemic meeting fever, this has saved me time in not having to deal with the back-and-forth email just to narrow down a date/time for a meeting but also goes the extra step in booking it right on my calendar for me and just popping me an email to let me know it is schedule. LOVE IT!

Pros

It is easy to set up and easy for my recipients to execute a meeting. I also really like the idea of having separate booking pages for each of my organizations. That is so very helpful.

Cons

The biggest issue was just trying to set things up so that the software could look at both my business calendar and my personal calendar so I didn't overbook meetings. That took a bit of time but the customer service response was prompt and I was able to get this done perfectly. It has been such a lifesaver.

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Price was very attractive, it provided me with multiple booking pages that could be scheduled on a computer, tablet or phone. I could bring my personal and work calendars into the mix so that I was not overbooking myself for meetings and appointments.

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

I cancelled Calendly a while ago. While I found it useful, I also found myself paying a lot to use it. I also felt that there had to be a better solution via an app in conjunction with my using Gmail and Gmail workspaces.

Shenna from Martin County Schools

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Excellent Sign Up Tool for Virtual Tutoring and Parent Teacher Conferences

It has really helped with virtual learning in booking tutoring sessions and parent teacher conferences. It has been such a success that I have coworkers using it even a parent from a different school that used it to sign up for a conference now uses it.

Pros

It's an easy way for my students to sign up for virtual tutoring. It allows students who are virtual to sign up for extra help during the times that best suit them during times that I'm also available. I love that if I have a faculty meeting come up on the calendar that it blocks that time off where students can't sign up. When it started automatically sending a google meet link, it became even better. After sharing Koalendar Calendar with my teammates, they implemented for tutoring as well because of how well it worked. We even implemented to have parents sign up for virtual conferences on Parent Teacher Conference Night. It worked extremely well. The newer edition of being able to switch the primary calendar, allowed me to switch the sign ups to a shared team calendar. While the free version is great by itself, I enjoy that the paid version allows shorter lengths of time to be scheduled and that I can add questions such as parent concerns or asking students what topics he/she needs help on when signing up for tutoring.

Cons

There is not anything I really dislike about the software. The only current improvement would be allowing different sign ups to be linked to different calendars. For example, letting the tutoring be linked to the shared team calendar while be able to keep my tutoring opened and linked to my primary calendar.

Heather from Write Way VA

Industry: Executive Office

We implement systems that work

It has made it easy to implement on a team level when the team members don't need the upgraded functionality. It was also easy to implement on a team level where I can set it as an installed extension when adding new users.

Pros

It was easy to integrate into our Agency where we use the G-Suite Workplace. It allows for seamless communication between team members and clients. I highly recommend Koalender for its ease of use and ability to implement it quickly.

Cons

Being able to set more than one block of time during a day

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

It was simple to implement and I didn't need the additional functions that are part of Calendly's system.

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

The ability to use with Google Meet.

KD from Evolve Pro Australia

Simple. Useful.integrated

When selecting business Software it needs to work as a team with the people in the business - koalender does this for my business and takes the back and forth out of every client interaction to support my business and provide a seamless customer experience.

Pros

It integrates with my existing business software seamlessly. Easy to set up, amend and user friendly.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of relevant to my business.

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

Inclusions based on price, integrations for my existing software, customer experience when representing my brand

Price based on ROI

Jacalyn from Blue Ladders Web Design

Great with room to grow

Easy booking

Pros

Sleek design, custom branding, good customer service

Cons

Didn't work with google suite, didn't know I had issues until client reached out. Would be great to see times separated by morning, afternoon, evening. BIG PROBLEM I have is not being able to set up an appointment through koalender for my clients. I have to go through google meet on my own instead and do a meeting event. Would save a lot of time and make more sense if you can set up an appointment together through koalender for clients too.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you Jacalyn for your review! What do you mean bu "didn't work with Google Suite"? We never heard of such problem. You sure can set up an appointment for your clients. Just go to your scheduling page and enter your client information at the desired time. They will receive a notification with the Google Meet link.

Emily from Scenic City Clay Arts

Great product for our business

It’s been really easy to get Koalendar up and running for our business really quickly. The developer has been super helpful and responsive to any questions, and also offered a super nice discount since we are a nonprofit organization. I highly recommend this product!

Pros

This software is super easy to use on the administration end as well as the user end. We have users ranging from 18-85 years of age - some with more computer knowledge than others, and we haven’t had any complaints about ease of use.

Cons

I do wish you could break scheduling availability into two different shifts per day instead of scheduling one break per day. Our open hours vary by each day and we also have to block certain times on specific days for capacity reasons during COVID. It’d be great if there was an easy feature to block certain open times on specific days, select longer windows of time for appointments, and just have overall more flexibility on the admin side.

Janiece from The Answer Group Consulting, LLC

The best thing since sliced bread

I am solving my scheduling issue by using this tool, and overall I am incredibly pleased with Koalendar.

Pros

This tool is such a gem for the small business owner. Although I now use the paid version, I started with the free version and found it a fully-featured application. The ease and simplicity of the app are, in my opinion, its shining accomplishment. The integration with google meet (free and pro version) and Zoom (pro version) are more than helpful. Sending the link to potential clients has become a part of my daily routine, and it has become an invaluable tool. I've received compliments from clients on the ease of use and convenience. The pro version was necessary for me because the nature of my business changed, and I needed to gather more information in advance, so including questions was required. I am a huge fan of this app and have used it as a part of my offerings for the business clients I provide consulting. Well done, highly recommended!

Cons

The only con is that the pro/paid version does not offer the ability to add a file or create a form. I also would like the ability to create a custom confirmation email. I also feel that the free version should not only gather name, email address, and appointment but also include a phone number for further contact.

Emil from Turbo Mobile Detailing

Simple, easy to use, and affordable!

Great experience so far! Very affordable for a small and new business like mine. Some features that I would like are missing, but overall the site is easy to use and valuable.

Pros

All my customers mention how easy Koalendar is to use, which ends up in me getting more bookings. The design/UI is very simple on my end and the customer's end as well. I love how everything is synced to my Google calendar so bookings are automatic.

Cons

I do wish that I could manually enter bookings into the app as well as manually taking days off. For example, my hours are 8am-5pm and when a customer wants to book an appointment for 180min they only have a few options (8am, 11am, 2pm), but they should be able to book ANY hour during 8-2pm. Secondly, I would like to take full days off manually. For example, I took a day off for someone's birthday and I had to go in and book every timeslot to avoid anyone booking that day.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Hi Emil, Thank you for your review. I just wanted to point out that it's actually possible to do both things you've listed in cons: 1. Here's how to block days off manually: https://help.koalendar.com/article/37-how-to-block-off-holidays 2. In the advanced configuration on your booking page editor, set "start time increments" to one hour. Now your client can book any hour before 8-2pm. I hope this will help, if you have any additional question, please reach out by email or on the live chat.

Roger from Smartfactory

Great Support

Sharing a Google Calendar via its URL is ugly. When Doodle dropped their calendar sharing support, I tried different tools but they all didn't provide the features I was looking for. Eventually I found Koalendar and it's exactly what I need. It has a free version, it's easy but flexible to configure and people wanting to book a meeting with me can do it fast and easy. So I was already happy with the product when I encountered a problem with my calendar not syncing anymore on a Sunday. I wrote to support, not expecting a reply anytime soon. But in fact, support responded within minutes (on a Sunday!) and helped me resolve my problem, even though I only had a free subscription and the problem turned out to be on Google's end... I was so impressed that I immediately signed up for a paid subscription.

Pros

There is a free version which provides enough functionality for normal use. The support is awesome.

Cons

Nothing so far, I am really happy with the product.

Will from Self - Employed

The best alternative to Calendly I've found so far!

With Koalendar I have found my perfect online booking solution. It's functional, attractive, easy to use and the support is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put together such a great piece of technology here. My hat is off to him.

Pros

The thing I love most about Koalender is it's so easy to set up and use. I had my installation set up, my availability schedule published and this all integrated into my website, ready to take bookings in just a few minutes. Add to that its very professional look and the fact that you can choose to have meetings scheduled in Google Meet, Zoom or a custom option and you just can't lose. And with the Google Chrome extension, I can instantly log in at any time and update or change my schedule in seconds. It's just so flexible.

Cons

As a small business owner, there really isn't anything I *don't* like about Koalendar. I needed an online appointment booking option that was affordable, easy to use and that I could easily integrate into my website. Koalendar does that. What's not to like?

Courtney from UW Madison

Scheduling for Distant Office Hours

I use this app to schedule my office hours for distance learning. It is so much easier to have a streamlined system for appointments than simply sitting on zoom and hoping someone shows up. I have multiple classes that I am in charge of, so on this app, I am able to have students state which class and projects they need to talk about.

Pros

This is such an easy feature to use. I love how I can set my availability at the beginning of the week, but then as I make various appointments on google calendar, the app recognizes those and does not double-book me.

Cons

I have not yet figured out how to set a weekly availability that repeats from week to week. So I have missed a week where I forgot to set it up until Monday and that delayed appointments. I also wish there was a way to set an appointment for multiple people. My students often come in to work on group assignments, but there is no way to include additional emails in a single appointment.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you Courtney for your review! By default, your weekdays availablity repeats every week. Or you might be using specific dates? Also you can increase how many people can book the same time slot at the bottom of your page editor.

Gary from Independent

Does something simple yet so essential

Koalendar has all but eliminated the tedious parts of scheduling meetings for me. I used to have an assistant just for scheduling and I've contemplated resuming that. But Koalendar solved the issue for me.

Pros

Koalendar focuses on a single need -- asynchronous scheduling -- and does it exceedingly well. Basically, it spares me the frustration of numerous emails for finding suitable meeting times with others. At it's core it's a superior substitute for the busy/free capabilities of WebDAV. Instead of publishing my calendar to the world, I can share a filtered subset of my calendar to 3rd parties and allow them to schedule a block of time with just a click. This is better than busy/free because I can factor in additional constraints. For example, if I don't want people to be able to schedule something with less than, say, 3 hours notice, that can be a constraint.

Cons

The service and simple and does exactly what its supposed to do. I will say, however, that I've been surprised that some users fail to notice that they can set the duration of the meeting with the top row of buttons. For whatever reason, those buttons are a blind spot for some users, so perhaps there could be a UI tweak to overcome this.

Andrew from OrangeCrate

Industry: Restaurants

Works better for me than most calendar apps

I came across this software on another user's email, and clicked on it out of curiosity. I was impressed with the ease of customization and really liked the Chrome extension that made it super simple for me to grab a link to a meeting for a messenger or email I was sending out. I ended up purchasing the application and replacing Calendly

Pros

Integration into Gmail; ability to use the Chrome Extension to quickly pull an appointment link; editing the look and feel extremely easy

Cons

There is nothing I don't like at this time. It's a simple application with powerful features that make it worth the minimal cost.

RObin from Burkburnett Middle School

HIGHLY RECOMMENED!

It was accurate and easy to use! I was able to schedule several students per audition time. I highly recommend this product! I love that I can export all of the information to an excel. Very easy and helpful!

Pros

This product enabled me to set up appointment times for auditions for our beginner band drive. I loved being able to schedule a few students to one appointment time. I also liked being able to personalize questions. This was VERY EASY to use! I like that it sends email reminders to the participants and that it has an option for people to reschedule or cancel their time. Everything was in real time! GREAT APP!

Cons

I can't think of anything. This product really did exactly what I needed it to do!

Reasons for Choosing Koalendar

This product worked well and was easy to use! It did absolutely everything I needed it to do!

Reasons for Switching to Koalendar

Google forms had a lot of technical problems when trying to set appointment times.

Krystyne from TaylorSmithDesign.com

Great scheduling software for small business

My experience has been fantastic. Customer service is very responsive and accommodating. Any questions I have had are resolved quickly.

Pros

Love the integration into Zoom so I don’t have added steps. Love that it allows rescheduling and keeps my calendar up to date. Excellent customer service. Easy installation into my website, etc.

Cons

Would love to be able to have a drop down for multiple meeting types/durations instead of separate links for each.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you Krystyne for your review! It was in a recent update so you might have missed it. It's now possible to have multiple durations on the same booking page :) You can also share your user page listing all booking pages, instead of sending links separately.

Shmuel from Disclosure Clinic

The Little Scheduling App that Could

Scheduling software is meant to ease onboarding, avoid back and forth scheduling emails and empower the user to automate cancellations if needed without any fuss. Koalendar does all of this in spades. It is the little app that could. I am choosing to stick with Koalendar to help it grow.

Pros

Koalendar seamlessly links to your Google calendar(s!) and is very easy to set up. Clients have expressed they enjoyed the ease of using the calendar and I have received many positive comments on the balloons when scheduling is confirmed. The tech support is personal and prompt.

Cons

The organization of the set up UI can perhaps be streamlined into one screen, some of the basic features are considered advanced. I think the pricing for the additional features should be less considering the competition and the scope their products include.

Susan from Saint Paul College

Saves Scheduling Time

It saves so much time and the hassle of scheduling appointments!

Pros

As an online instructor at a community college, I need a way for students to make appointments when they need help with lab assignments. Prior to Koalender, scheduling a meeting required emails back and forth to find a time, then setting up a Zoom meeting. With Koalender, this all happens automatically. In order to have it be integrated with Zoom, I had to move to the paid level. It is worth it in every way.

Cons

Because it is so easy for students to make appointments, I have had more no shows with Koalendar. The painful process of emailing back and forth to find a time to meet may have helped students to remember their appointments. If there could be more reminders to the scheduler, that could help, or perhaps a requirement that they confirm the appointment. (Square has this.)

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Hi Susan, I understand your concern about having more reminders and it's definitely something that is coming to Koalendar!

Michael from Source of Knowledge

Industry: Broadcast Media

Virtual Recording Calendar using Koalendar

Very positive for both my company and our clients.

Pros

The ability to post multiple "calendars" that allow me to set up different appointments for different clients without them seeing each other was crucial. We are embedding 3 calendars into our webpage for one client and had 3 appointments set in the first 40 hours. Initially they did not want to use us for the appointment setting but they could not figure it out themselves. They gave us a change and all of us are really happy! It has also been helpful to be able to ask questions that require mandatory answers. It has guided our speakers to see what the need to do and/pr provide before they arrive at their appointment.

Cons

I wish we could set firm times for appointments, that are locked. There is only one workaround and it is really complicated...

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

I appreciate your feedback Michael. Would really like to know more about your issue with times not being locked? What do you mean by that?

Laurent from Laurent Duong

Un outil simple à prendre en mai,s

La connectivité avec Google calendar est un des points cruciaux

Pros

Simplicité, ergonomique, connectivité avec Google Calendar

Cons

Paiement en ligne, possibilité de choisir différents types de rendez vous avec des durées différentes, paramétrer un temps de pause entre chaque rendez-vous

Dan from Ignite Spot Accounting

Clean calendar tool, easy to use

We have had a great experience with Koalendar. I have reached out to support to ask a few questions about our workflow and they have been very prompt in getting back to us, as well as giving us options on how we can best use the tools. The tool has been really great and ways to use for our entire team.

Pros

It is really easy to integrate with google calendar and zoom. Works really well for providing multiple scheduling options.

Cons

Does not allow for adding multiple people to the calendar invite from the scheduler.

Katischa from Reel Security Corporation

Change my hiring process

Great experience it has truly help my hiring process

Pros

This software has changed the way I hire and interview new hires. With COVID and trying to social distancing, it has been a challenge to hire and interview because everything is virtual. With Koalendat it allows the candidates to self-scheduled themselves for the interview day.

Cons

It could use some additional features like allowing me to share my use with my HR [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would be helpful.

Michelle from Michelle Ryan Beauty

Industry: Fine Art

So easy!

Easy! Customisable!

Pros

Love the way you can add customised questions to a client's booking. Love our integrated with my Google calendar

Cons

I would like clients to be able to book different services with different service times

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank you Michelle for your review! You can actually create different services with different service times. First, create a booking page for each service, then share your user page listing all services

Stephanie from IE University

Great tool!

Pros

I needed an appointment booking system for my writing center and decided to try Koalender. I've been very happy with it. The appointments go right to my google calendar, so all I have to do is check that to see if I have any appointments.

Cons

The free features are limited, but obviously as long as you pay for it you will get all the good features.

Kaleena from Korea Kent Foreign School

Koalander Saves me From the Stress of Scheduling!

I absolutely am very fond of the ease of setting up the appointments, and I have had no complaints with students or parents on how easy it is for them to access and use the appointment page.

Pros

INtegratebale with google calendar, and instant notification if students set up appointments. The quick turnaround with customer support is also a plus.

Cons

I wish we could choose which calendar in google calendar that it would integrate to.

Aaron from Mills College

Good if somewhat minimal calendar managers

Very good! Simple, easy to use, useful for most of our purposes. I requested a small feature (adding url links in the description) and it was implemented in about a day!

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use for the client as well. Very responsive support!

Cons

A little bare-bones, some additional functionality like more complex scheduling abilities, notification lists, invite lists would be nice.

Adriano from Mancino Technologies

Great Service for Many Industries

It doesn't fully meet my needs but it was easy to setup and instantly gave my clients access to my schedule. If Koalendar doesn't make significant changes to the platform to work not just for appointment based scheduling but variable job scheduling as well Koalendar will be a temporary solution until I find something more suitable through one of my other platforms with calendar and booking modules/plugins.

Pros

I like the fact my customers can visit my website and check my availability on their own. I love how I only have to manage my google calendar and there's no confusion of syncing calendars, setting up one or 2 way sync or having to check multiple calendars in multiple apps.

Cons

As a construction trade there are many jobs that require custom times. I wish I could have a customer choose how long their meeting, install or service call is. Even though some customers have no idea how long work takes many businesses that I subcontract to will know exactly how long something should take. It would be interesting to see what customers think some jobs should take.

Emily from Spean Bridge Primary School

Parents' Evening Booking System

I trialled the free version of Koalendar for staff to book meeting with the Head teacher and found it really simple and easy to integrate into our Google suite of apps. We as a school wanted more flexibility to book shorter appointments for virtual parents' evenings, so I purchased and upgraded version for staff. The customer service through out this process was exceptional. I was able to make enquiries on the chat facility of the website that were followed up with email communication that were clear, prompt and helpful. Once staff opened their Koalendar accounts, the customer service team upgraded the account automatically and I was able to pay for all subscription on one invoice. Great value, great service, great product.

Pros

We love how seamlessly Koalendar integrates into the Google Calendar and Google Meets apps. It is so simple to use and clear for the the teachers to use and parents' to book appointments. The Koalendar sends confirmation emails to both parties and has been a slick and easy way to book and arrange parent appointments across the school

Cons

We wanted to include a break between appointments so selected the 5 min buffer, but staff were not sure if this only happened when an appointment was books, as it wasn't quite clear in the set up.

Aaon from Bishop Guertin High School

Koalendar

Pros

The best part was the support and ease of use. This was purchased for a number of non technical users and they were able to implement it quite easily. Also the support was fantastic.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a way to administer the software, but it's really not designed as an enterprise type solution, so each user has to set it up on their own.

Ron from CARE PATROL OF KCMO METRO SOUTH

Koalendar Review

Pros

I liked that in the free version I could set up multiple different types of meetings for clients to use.

Cons

It works just as advertised. I use the free version and am not even sure what I would want to add if I went to a paid version.

Daniel from Beck Tek

This app should be used by more people

This is used in the signature of most of my emails. I use it daily.

Pros

This is free, its easy to setup and saves a ton of time while increasing my availability to others. I've learned to block out certain times of day that I make available to co-workers, vendors and colleagues. They are all well aware that the best way to ensure they get some time to chat with me is to use one of the booking links they have access to. I love that I can setup different links for different purposes and lengths of time. This really works well and should be a default install for most users.

Cons

I wish I could customize the booking form a little more. I know if you go with the paid version (which is still super affordable) you get access to many more features.

Annette from West Brook Middle School

Koalendar is great for Student Appointments

This has been a great tool to schedule virtual appointments with my students.

Pros

I am able to easily provide a link under my signature in my email and on Google Classroom. Students can easily set up an appointment that works for them. This has been a tool for keeping appointments organized.

Cons

I wish there were more free features. It is not in my budget as a teacher to pay for it.

Melissa from Therasoft

Industry: Mental Health Care

I recommend Koalender

No longer have the back and forth emails or phone tag trying to schedule a meeting time. Customer like the option to select a time that works with their schedule.

Pros

Its free! Easy to use and looks professional.

Cons

If I had to chose something I would say I wish the free version had the ability to set a zoom link in the location field. I would also like to be able to customize the hours more.

Idan from RightHear

Industry: Utilities

Simple and smart

The main benefit of Koalendar is that it saves me time and over-head of back and forth scheduling. I'm recommending it to many of my friends. Thank you Koalendar!

Pros

I like the UI of this app, something about this Koala icon and colors makes it fun to schedule for someone else which is amazing. I also like the fact that you can customize the colors of your booking page. I haven't seen it in other apps and I like it very much.

Cons

I couldn't find a way to charge on meetings. i.e. - letting people pay for scheduling a meeting with me. This might be an available feature, but I don't think I found it is to configure.

Response from Koalendar

Replied March 2021

Thank a lot Idan for you review! And yes you're right, it is not yet possible to accept payments through Koalendar. Probably in a few months :)

Dirk from SaaS.group

Great alternative to Calendly!

Using it during my daily work and love it!

Pros

Easy setup, easy to use, has all the functionalities I need!

Cons

Some people mixed up am/pm times when booking a slot, so it seems like there is still some risk of confusion.

Jordan from SparkedLabs

Great integration, Great Devs

I now have an easily deployed link for all my clients (that they can all operate) to make appointments instead of making them manually.

Pros

I really like the UI, it was easy to set up, and it works well. When I pointed out an issue for texting links, they worked out getting a fix. That’s listening to your end-user.

Cons

As always, there is room for growth. But, you have me as a customer for sure. Little tweaks like the favicon and links when texting them out. That kind of stuff, I would like to see my website have an integration also.

terry from Mental Health care

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy Schedule

I haven't had any problems

Pros

The ease for the customer to schedule appointments

Cons

To find the phone number of the customer

Drew from Drew Roeder-Bouge

Amazing tool for booking clients

I am able to easily schedule with clients, without having to work on if they fit into my schedule or vice versa. It is so easy for them to use that I haven't had to explain how to use it to anyone. I just text/email them my link to schedule and it's all done online.

Pros

Absolutely love the ease of use and set up for the booking system. It allows my clients to book sessions with me without having to text me to ask for availability each week. They know my link and can book sessions on their own during the times I have open.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at the moment. I haven't experienced any issues with it.

Bianka from Allea marketing

Koalendar saved me a lot of time

100% satisfied, I recommend Koalender to all my colleagues and customers. If I had a promo code, would that be good?

Pros

My clients can now make an appointment without me being involved in the process. In the past, with the emails I sent to my clients about my next availability and another client responding in the meantime, there was a lot of frustration. Now Koalender has fixed this problem and my customers book their time slot on a first come, first served basis.

Cons

At first, my Google calendar didn't know but the support helped me and now everything works great.

Jeffrey from Milyli Inc.

No more trying to type out when I am free!

Overall, Koalendar has made scheduling meetings and calls so much easier. I no longer have to send over an email with all of the dates/times I am free. I just simply send a link and they can see the times I have open. I love it!

Pros

It was very easy to set up and get going! Now, all I need to do is send over my Koalendar link, and the other party can see exactly when I'm free. Eliminating the need for the consistent back and forth while trying to find a date and time that works for all.

Cons

I would like there to be a way for me "approve" the event before it gets set on certain calendars. This way, I can change some of the information of the event if needed.