• Pros

• "I've used this program for over 4 years. It's easy to use and definitely makes my life easier. I love all the ways we can customize the software. "

• "Love that this is an app and able to use online also and all my devices. Wish i would have used this app years ago. "

• "Love it! Very user friendly and whenever you need clarification, customer support is readily available to you"

• Cons

• " I think the only con would be that it takes just a little bit more time than you normally would to make an appointment but the rewards in the end or so so worth it."

• "The minisite was a bit of a nightmare to set up (I have zero tech ability) but with the new updated site and also the constant customer support - this soon became one of the best features of Ovatu. "

• "I love it cant think of any cons- except when there's an apply upgrade sometimes bugs appear on system. "

Browse Ovatu Reviews

Michelle from The Wax Specialist

Wish I'd found Ovatu Sooner

Excellent! Cant fault it one bit, id highly recommend to anyone needing or looking in to an online booking system. Having looked into a few, Ovatu has came out on top and ticked all my boxes for business.

Pros

The simplicity of the set-up, online booking and ease of access for my clientele is fab!! Customer Service is second to none. Team are friendly and very patient especially when someone like myself calls in - tech shy and unsure. HELP GUIDE - WOW! now this is a great addition to the Ovatu Manager and set up, its easy to understand and the step by step instructions make it less of a task to take on yourself. The Help Guide will be useful throughout my time with Ovatu. My clients are now taking control of their own booking rather than me doing everything for them. Ovatu has given me time back with my family that I wasnt getting befere alongside time that was unpaid too. I just wish I done this sooner!!

Cons

I wouldnt say improve to be honest, i'd maybe say consider including: *Stock / Product spenditure : this way my invoice costs are recorded to tell me if im running at a loss or profit.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

I chose Ovatu purely over their customer service and ease access to contact. Their genuinly keen to make sure you are getting th best out of your system. Their costs for whats included in your plan ticked all the boxes for me for what I needed not just for me but for my clients. It came recommended by a friend in the industry and once I'd used hers as a client the simplicity of booking online via Ovatu mini site is exactly what done it for me. Online doesn't need to be fancy or too technical, it just needs to be easy for those using it or it will never work. Especially when you have a range of Age groups using it. You have to consider everything and all involved. Ovatu was in my opinion the best option.

Emma from Skin and Tonic Chesterfield

Absolutely Amazing!

Cant recommend enough! Works seamlessly, super reliable, clients love the online booking, but most of all the team are great! They have helped me out no end, nothing is too much trouble and they obviously realise no two businesses are the same, features have been tweaked to suit me.

Pros

Brilliant features! Forms are super helpful especially when they automatically send out! Online booking is great, I love how it integrates into my website seamlessly. Gap minimiser is wonderful too!

Cons

It would be easier if we could select multiple services to make a change ie buffer times or resources.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

A combination of pricing and features. Ovatu doesn't feel like a huge company just trying to make money, it feels like you're here to support and grow small businesses like mine.

Reasons for Switching to Ovatu

Fresha's pricing was confusing, expensive and the support was awful. As soon as I trialled ovatu I knew I needed to switch.

Gemma from Beauty Kinds

Great System

Loved the system, I have only stopped now due to a Pivot in my business due to the closures over the past 12 months.

Pros

The fact I could keep everything in one place. I could link a payment method and email customers direct.

Cons

Took me a little getting used to when I changed over but I enjoyed using it.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

Thought it was best suited to my business.

Reasons for Switching to Ovatu

Liked the look of what Ovatu could do and it was recommended by my business coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Lisa from Professional Eyes studio

Would be so much better if reports didn't show everything booked in. Just cashed off sales.

It's easier than paper. But I would consider changing if a better one was available.

Pros

SMS and email confirmations Storage function for client details and notes. Email sent to clients confirming booking date and time.

Cons

Mobile app not scrolling up when you book. Lack of ability to use it to input outgoings, not simple for clients to book, wait list doesn't work on app and the last minute appointments section is very poor.

Melanie from BeeBee Beauty

Fantastic Product Fantastic Service

Love it!

Pros

I love the fact that no sooner do I think I wish I could ..... that I get an update saying the exact thing I was thinking about is now available! Ovatu is very client aware, it is looking for the solution just as you have identified the issue - and on the rate times I need help other than online ( generally me being dim) the customer service is the absolute best. Really glad I moved from Schedul to Ovatu best decision.

Cons

I am yet to find something I don’t like.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

I contacted the team to ask some questions and was really impressed by the speed of response and their interaction with me - two names [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have always been really helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Ovatu

Schedul was moving over to Fresha - it seemed overly complicated and less intuitive - even though it was free I preferred to move and pay for more advanced functionality.

Will from Empire Beauty

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

What an Awesome Product

The support team have been totally awesome, they imported all my old appointments from my old system, so i have full client history. Always responded sometimes within minuets. Amazing team. Well done.

Pros

This software makes my life bliss. It has such advanced rules I can set for appointments, e.g. I can allow a a service type to be booked only at given times frames, that can be different each day, then on top of that, it works out what digital forms to send at a set time prior, and then goes a step further to pop up a form on the time of the appointment for staff to fill in. Customer love the booking site, the ease of use, the slick interface.

Cons

The form designer is a bit clunky, and needs to support pictures, and some better layout options, but I did find it responds to HTML tags so made the best I can.

Needed multi platform support and online form filling sue to Covid-19

Sara from The beauty hub

Industry: Cosmetics

The best booking system - does everything you need

Amazing

Pros

Fab customer service - speedy replies. Can check revenue, hours, earnings etc Easy for customer to use Mobile app aswell as website

Cons

Site interface could be a little more user friendly / aesthetic to look at

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

Used it previously , as a customer booking an appt

Nicki from Bluebells by Nicki

Ovatu Manager - the best booking software ever!

My experience right from the start of using Ovatu Manager has been superb. The support team and their after sales service is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular has been so very helpful. Everyone needs a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in their lives that's for sure! So quick at getting back to me, always solving my queries - recently wanted to send different messages to different sets of clients and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as always, gave me a quick and easy solution enabling me to find out yet another great feature of this wonderful product. Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] You are a credit to Ovatu Manager.

Pros

I love everything about this product! It is the lifeline of my business. The booking reminders that are sent automatically are brilliant and certainly saves cancellations. It is so easy to use. Keeping all my customers updated, birthday reminders (nice touch), the way I can see at a glance the different treatments I have booked each day, being so user-friendly on my phone and laptop is essential.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about this software. It certainly ticks all the boxes for me and my business.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

I looked at many different products at the time of starting my business but the reviews, explanation of how it works etc. made Ovatu Manager stick out as the best. I was right :-)

Diane from The Olive tree clinic

Your the best

Absolutely fantastic. I really could not ask for more, they have answered everything I asked and went above and beyond to help me when I just didn’t get something. The site is easy to use once you mastered it. They are friendly, are very professional and I love this software the cost for one member of staff is not bad at all for what you get.

Pros

This software has everything I need and use for me as a self employed user of Ovatu. When I first started a couple of years or so ago I only used parts of the software and I gained my confidence through the staff members to use the software more, I don’t use everything but maybe I will further down the line. The whole setup is just perfect they seem to have thought of everything.

Cons

Nothing is difficult when you know how on this site but I am not technically minded so I had to ask many questions.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

The overall look of the software was lovely, I could have so much of my own input as to how things looked. And it was affordable to me.

Jack from Precision Health & Fitness Ltd

Excellent Booking Software For Small Businesses

Ovatu has been a great tool for my business in managing bookings and providing reminders to customers. Once set up it works really well, but you have to ensure the databases and diaries are well maintained. I tried the product sales pages as well but ended up not using these although I'm sure if set up properly these would be a great resource too. Ovatu also has some clever ways of marketing your services to your customers too and allows you to target specific demographics to optimise your message. The cost compared to other similar systems is fantastic and as mentioned all support and training provided is excellent.

Pros

Easy to use booking facility. Automated reminders reduce number of missed appointments. Integration with website and Facebook page. Ability to send group emails to different customers depending on demographic or tags.

Cons

Bit tricky to set up (although their support is very good if you get stuck). Must be well maintained and kept up to date or can get a bit messy. Card payment system integration could be improved.

Anna from Bodhisattva Bodywork

Ovatu's stellar customer service is the cherry on top of a wonderful online scheduling program.

Pros

Love, love, LOVE Ovatu's customer service! I've received responses back as quickly as within a few minutes, but always within a day, even given our 14 hour time zone difference. I was born before personal computers existed (!), and I don't find these programs intuitive, but cust support rep and his crew have been nothing but welcoming and patient with each of my many questions. They are also very open to requests for improvements, and have made small program tweaks for me right away on a couple of occasions. Once I got the scheduler integrated into my website, I rarely need to interact with my clients before they come in for their appointments! I've had more than a few clients mention that they selected my business precisely because they COULD schedule online, without any phone tag delays. Clients really appreciate the email and text message appointment reminders, too (and I appreciate the lack of no-shows), and I love the automatic birthday reminder and review solicitation email follow-ups. The pricing is very affordable and, for everything that is included, is a bargain. I cannot recommend Ovatu enough. I am an extremely satisfied and very happy customer!

Cons

If I knew more about computers/coding, I think there are more features I could take advantage of. It took me a while to understand that there are some things that can't be done on the app and need to be done on the pc, although this is gradually changing. I'll sometimes see verbage on a form that doesn't make any sense to the layperson in me, but if I send in an inquiry to Customer Service, I get a clear answer.

Serina from Wise Bear Functional Nutrition

Ovatu is the reason my company functions so easily in a paperless system! I absolutely love Ovatu!

Ovatu literally allows me to run my company. It is an affordable price for a small business like my own and I cannot recommend it highly enough! Even though there are a few little tweaks I'd like to see in the future, they are small when compared to all of the benefits I receive from the product in general. I am a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner and run my own company solo. Many NTP students are working to get their private practices off the ground and I always, always recommend using Ovatu for their schedule and invoicing needs. It's great! I had spent months searching for a program like this and when I found Ovatu, I never looked back! Thanks for a great program!!

Pros

I absolutely love how all of my most used items are contained in one place! Extremely flexible schedule, invoicing, appointment reminders, client reviews, online scheduling - it's fantastic. I spent so much less time going back-and-forth for scheduling with most of my clients because they can very easily add themselves to my schedule through my website. I can open up the Ovatu app on my smart phone and easily check my schedule for updates. Fantastic! I recommend Ovatu to everyone and couldn't be happier with customer service as they are always polite and prompt returning my questions.

Cons

There are only 2 areas in which I think Ovatu could be tweaked: 1) adding in some way to track a few more types of expenses to reflect on the bottom line for revenue (items such as rent, insurance, payroll cost, etc. which is a little bit more of a job for accounting software) to give a more accurate overall picture in the Reports section. 2) An improved note-taking system to allow for a little bit more flexibility. I'd love to have a way to store private SOAP notes after each consultation that can include PDF attachments or diagrams, and, at the same time, another section of semi-public notes (between me and that particular client only - through their log-in) that clients can log-in and see through the mini-site which would contain recommendations for them to complete between appointments.

Tami from Bikini Wax Shack

My Virtual Assistant!

My overall experience has been really positive. The support staff are quite simply excellent, nothing seems too much trouble, they are always quick to respond and very polite.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] all deserve a special mention for all of the above. It really does make a difference as a lot of companies have good products but are let down by their aftercare service which sadly is all we then associate them with. Ovatu are different their passion and knowledge of their product is excellent.

Pros

This software is super easy to use and manage. Once it has been setup it pretty much runs itself which gives me time to get on with my business. The online booking feature leaves me free to treat clients without having to spend time taking calls or replying to emails. My clients love the reminder service and ease of use. I integrate with Stripe and Paypal so my booking and checking out process is seamless. I love the fact that everything is digital and I am 100% paperless and compliant for GDPR.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software. I would like to see some integration of accounting software to make tax and end of year a little easier. It would be ideal if this could be an all in one package. I would also like to see an option to sell products as well as services through the booking process. The software already holds my stock data so this would certainly be a benefit as all sales would be handled in one area.

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

I liked the ethos of the Company, they came across professional and friendly. The pricing was great seeing as I am a sole trader. The product is always growing so new features are available and they listen to their customers needs and build their product around that. The software also had all the features I was looking for to handle all the admin and free up my time to focus on my clients.

Suzanne from Suzanne Tapper, Acupuncture & Natural Medicine

Industry: Alternative Medicine

A great addition to my business. Has freed up my time significantly. Best of all my patients love it

Pros

Ease of client use. Significant reduction in time spent on the phone. Integration with payment system prevents no shows. Continual development and improvement of the software. Tech support is fantastic. Adaptable

Cons

Invoicing and receipts: It would be great if the send invoice or receipt option on the app included the full business header complete with tax numbers etc. At the moment, in order for the receipts or invoices to have enough information on them for taxation purposes, I have to login to my account on my computer, find the customer, select the appointment individually, open full sale, select print, select view full sale, select open pdf in my Preview application and then email each sale individually from Preview. Many of my patients request receipts at the end of a course of treatment so they can claim from their insurers. At the moment I can only send them individual receipts, which means I may have to send up to 10 emails per person if they had 10 treatments. It's time consuming and can't be done during clinic time. It would be great to be able to send one email for a date range that has all their payments, itemisation of sales and all my business header and tax info. It would be great to be able to get more specific Waitlist info from patients i.e specific dates and times e.g Jo Bloggs waitlists for Tues morning, Wed after 5pm, Thursday 1-3pm

Melanie from Lovely Locks Hair

I refer all my coworkers to ovatu! It makes life easier & gives me peace of mind.

Organization, peace of mind, back up storage

Pros

Having the option to send reminder texts/emails to clients is such a life-saver ! If I had to spend all my time after work texting & reminding people I would be exhausted. It is so nice knowing that a personalized reminder is always sent on time to them so that I don't have to! I also love the feature to save their formulas or pictures of my client's hair. The re-book feature is also great! No more counting weeks on a calendar, just hit 6 weeks and it tells you to the day where that is. I also love that everything is BACKED up! I had a phone crash on me years ago with all of my client's formulas and info on it, that was awful, never again!

Cons

A few things I've noticed that could be tweaked are, on the app it doesn't say the month in the header and when rebooking or looking ahead for an appointment it would be nice to know right away which month it is. Also, not sure if this is available & maybe I haven't utilized it yet but it would nice to have a report of which clients haven't made an appointment in (insert time requirement i.e. 12 weeks) and be able to send specifically those clients a personalized "we miss you, here's %10 off" message. Something along those lines.

Leanna from Leanna’s Family Cuts Salon

Ovatu makes my business better

I would think some of the benefits that I have received from having Ovatu, is just a breakdown of everything you do how many you do how much you’ve done how much you’ve made, and your time and exactly how much time you have left exactly how much time you have in between people,

Pros

I love the fact that I can login from anywhere no matter if I lose my phone my tablet my computer crashes etc., I can login from anywhere in the world or any device and check my appointments no matter what they cannot be lost. I love the fact that I can put in my prices I love the fact that it’s color-coded, and it will give me a detailed description and how much I’m making that week how much I have made in the past breakdown every single category and how many I’ve done and how many I have made doing that from years ago. I’ve had this for many many years and I am still a huge fan,it’s very affordable also.

Jimmy from Chinese Health Institute

Ovatu Gives Me Time To Do Medicine

I recommend it to all my graduating students who go into running their own clinics. The product is great, the customer service is great - it would be silly not to use this program to run your clinic.

Pros

Ovatu is amazing. It makes managing bookings a snap and is very user friendly. With the option for me to book in patients or for patients to use the mini site as well as options of emailing campaigns, sms reminders and even taking payment. It is the only way I would want to run my clinic as it has been the smoothest system I've had the pleasure of using in the last 5 years (at other clinics and my own). It is also worth mentioning that the tech support and customer service are phenomenal. The Ovatu team really cares for their customers and are always on hand to assist with any problem I have had.

rachael from Dolce Vita Salon

Love working with ovatu

My overall all experience is great I could not run my business without this product.

Pros

Working with Ovatu has made my job so much easier. I have multiple employees some renters some commission this makes it easy to see what employee I need to keep track of. Keeping track of daily money and product sales is very easy and helps me with taxes and book keeping. My clients love the online booking option and use it all the time. I travel for large parties and can take the program with me any where. Being able to see schedules right from my phone lets me see my books are full and money is coming in when I’m not in the shop. The price is amazing other booking products cost hundreds of dollars. Every time we need to add an employee the process is very quick and easy for them to learn. I’m so glad I found Ovatu.

Cons

I would like to be able to print receipts

Tom from Tom Zappala Hairdressing

Industry: Mental Health Care

Far and away the best booking software for a hairdresser and their clients,

Ovatu has provided the means for my independent small business to flourish above and beyond expectations.

Pros

The best thing about Ovatu is that clients actually use it. They speak of how easy , simple, and straightforward it is to engage with. These are individuals aged 17 to 71 from all different technological eras. This says something about the design and implementation. The biggest compliment to it's interface is that throughout the booking process, a client doesn't have to leave the experience to verify their email (and then re-log in). They see a booking, enter their details, and they are done. Customer support has always been stellar. High marks all around.

Cons

Would like to have certain elements (specifically on screen instructions during the booking process) be personalised. Would like to see the review system was better integrated with Google review guidelines.

Richard from Richard Hall Styling

Great experience from beginning until now, easy set up and transfer over, great training and support

Pros

The online booking is a great feature and ever growing area of our business. Very customer friendly and integrates well in the system. It's more simpler than other systems to use, streamlined to suit rather than having features that aren't really relevant or will increase bottom line value. Having sms reminder cost built into the pricing structure reveals more of what the actual costs of using are rather than having continual add on cost to the service. Reports again are streamlined as to what is relevant but able to be adapted to in more depth accounting and business summary. The new quick sale and re-book feature works well

Cons

The appointment diary view is a bit small on my browser view but is better on a larger screen so not really a problem. Booking and changing breaks in the appointment diary is a bit of a faf admittedly but just probably more so because of changing from another system which in this area was easier but did not include so many of the better features of Ovatu. Bar-code scanning with a bar-code scanner would be better for me from using in a browser but realise many use the apple app of which I don't use apple.

jordan from iBrows

Amazing!

PERFECT

Pros

So pleased I decided to go with ovatu! Not only are the staff so helpful and fast at replying to emails, but the details you can set on the booking system is amazing, for example I can set certain treatments to only be booked during certain days and times by using the recourse option, which might I add no other online booking system has! You can literally tailor every detail to how you want it! The only thing I regret is I did not sign up sooner and feel guilty of all the family time I have missed out on as a result of booking my own diary! THANK YOU!

Cons

The only thing I feel could be added is the option to automatically send out cancellation appointments for a longer period of 1 week.

The recourse option

Cat from Lipstick Kisses

Streamlined my business! Been a loyal user for 4 year now and could never go back!

Pros

Very user friendly , I picked it up right away, no tricky learning curve. Super easy to customise by adding your services and prices etc and not too time consuming either. Excellent reminder system, sends out reminder email 48hrs before to minimise no shows. Easy to view scheduling I love that the IPhone version can be used offline to take bookings etc then automatically syncs up when it has signal easy to store client information excellent customer service, very quick to reply and have always answered all my questions and solved all my issues within days if not hours,

Cons

annoying that the google compatible version doesn't seem as advanced, wanted to upgrade to the Google pixel phone but the Ovatu app wasn't as good so had to stick to iPhone

Rachel from Zoë Massage & Bodywork

Best business decision I've ever made - for two different companies!

Pros

Fully customizable, easy to add services, tons of automated marketing, and the ability to send SMS messages. My guests rave about the ease of use for online booking integration, and I recommend the platform consistently. My contractors can view their schedules over a wide range of mobile devices and tablets, and have no syncing issues. Well done, Ovatu.

Cons

*So far* inability to integrate with Square. I prefer it to Stripe, which does the job in the intervening period, and I've been advised that Square may be in the works. Also, no customer service phone number / a significant (up to a day or more) delay in getting answers for issues when working through Facebook messenger. Thankfully, help isn't really needed much because it's such a stable, easy platform.

Karen from Beauty and Laser by Karen

Extremely happy I found this APP for my business

I am able to run my business on my phone! Even when I bump into a client at the gym, I am able to book their appointment using my phone. Great App. Great product. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use : Very easy to navigate the app. I love the reporting. Easy to see my profit for the day. I also get a quick response from customer support. My client enjoy receiving their reminders.

Cons

I find it easier booking clients using the app on my phone than on my computer. Too many boxes to click through before I can place the booking. I don't like the way the date is set out that I need to confirm a booking next to each time. Sometime it pushes times out to eg: 2:05pm instead of 2pm. It would be easier to put in a time at the top of the booking instead of scrolling down to find the time. Hope this makes sense!

Debbie from cosmetics

Seriously outstanding support (and the product is great too!)

Awesome!

Pros

It is easy to use and logical, however the stand out feature that prompts me to write this review is the people in the support team. There are help tutorials for everything but when I can't see the wood from the trees, they are quick to respond in live chat, or email and essentially stay patient and professional when they must honestly want to bang their heads against a brick wall, when I have clearly missed something simple or made an obvious error I couldn't see. Last night I suggested a change (one of my finer moments!) and within a few hours they had actually implemented it - and I appreciate so much a) that they were still listening and b) implemented it! as it will greatly benefit the experience of my clients. I was so pleased I told my husband said "omg how much did you pay them, or do you pay them for their software - where on earth do you get that sort of service these days!" So thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and anyone else who has helped this switch from my previous provider! you are all legends!

Cons

Not a lot at all, and the one thing that could be improved they did!

Reasons for Choosing Ovatu

Because of the form and photo functionality, price point and honest advise from their support team.

Samantha from Polish Me Pink

I have been using Ovatu for a few years now and would be lost without it.

Pros

It is extremely easy to set up. Even if you are not good with computers the step by step guides are really easy to follow and the support online and over the phone is amazing!! It makes life so much easier as customers can book their own appointments online rather than messaging back and forward trying to organise a time that suits both of us. Customers are never waiting for me to get back to them as they can see everything they need to online and I can enjoy my days off. Also the new app is brilliant!!

Cons

Only bad thing about it is that it charges for sending texts to customers. If there was a way for it to link up to my own network provider and use my own allowance then it would be perfect.

Andrea from Skin 1st

It just gets better and better

Excellent

Pros

Economical, cloud based, works like 2 members of staff. I use it on my MAC, iPhone and iPad. The update releases just get better and better and looks seriously clean and easy to navigate. They respond very quickly with queries too. Clients can book 24/7 it has full functionality too love love love it! Now with the improved waitlist option its even better. I can develop my own consent forms which are sent when a client books online.

Cons

There is nothing at all I do not like. Ive been with this company for many years now and as they grow and develop the product it gets better and better.

Claire from Cotswold Beauty Station ltd

Industry: Cosmetics

Great software for my busy salon, easy to use & EXCELLENT customer service!!

Makes bookings a breeze and my customers love it!!

Pros

I love the simplicity of uploading, changing, tweaking my salon services. It's pretty self explanatory but, I have used the customer service call line a few times and always rectified my issue with tricky complicated (to me as I'm not tech savvy!) Problems and it's never an issue. My staff can also use the software with ease and my customers regularly tell me what a great addition online booking is with ovatu- life can be hectic but thanks to ovatu you can book with ease 24/7. It takes some of the stress out of running my busy salon

Cons

If you could see your daily revenue on a mobile device- iPhone -then it would be perfect. As I generally chop and change between my iPad where you can see the revenue at the top right of the screen

Kirsty from Kirsty's Beauty Spot

I was recommended Ovatu on a beauty Facebook Page. It has helped me grow my business significantly

Streamlined booking & storing of customer details. Trct message confirmations, terms & conditions for booking policy.

Pros

Simple, effective & has saved me money from reduced cancellations & no-shows. I now wake up to multiple bookings each morning. Information is stored securely & helps keep everything streamlined. It syncs well to programs like Mailchimp also. The text reminder & follow up texts & emails are brilliant. These features have taken my business to a more professional level. I'm able to run reports & see where my business is.

Cons

When you click on the customers appointment you can't see their details. You have to manually search

Todd from Tattoos by Todd Barlow

Great for a Professional Tattooer! Almost perfect!

Pros

Saves all the clients info and makes future bookings a snap! It emails appointment reminders to clients! The software is easy to use, and anytime I've ever had a problem or concern, I got an email back from Ovatu within just a few hours

Cons

If I had to pick a Con for this software, there would be two. 1: there aren't enough free text message send outs included in my plan, so I don't use them at all. 2: on the print screen when printing your daily schedule from the iPhone app, the "print" button or link is almost impossible to see. A different font color would fix that. But those are minut.

Julie from RoadMap to Fitness

Very pleased with this brilliant system

I highly recommend Ovatu and all the features it offers for small business.

Pros

I love the booking, invoice & recording of customer payments systems. Ovatu are quick to respond to emails, always giving great step by step instructions. The help function has excellent tutorial videos that are easy to follow, making use of their system easy.

Cons

i am happy with most features that this product offers. Recording the customers bookings requires going into the schedule clicking checkin in and then change of screen into customers invoice to add the sale, I understand the first sale to raise an invoice can be done with create a sale, butt if I wish to add to this invoice I need to go into the sales invoice. This process can be a little clunky.

Balazs from Dr. Erd¿di Balázs

An easy to use equipment to organize patients schedule for a gynecology outpatient clinic.

Pros

User friendly interface, good and useful functions, excellent web area with so many useful functions. This application made my life easier with a 60% reduction in my incoming phone calls. OVATU You is a perfect application as well as I try to force my patients to use it.

Cons

Language support for HUNGARIAN would be a great value as (unfortunately typical in Hungary) nearly half of the patients cannot speak English. Sometimes duplicated booking is available. However I don't know the reason for it. Mass email for a specific day's patients is not available.

Lisa from Mint Beauty Therapy

My business is more successful Due to My personalised booking system, Ovatu

Pros

I have personalised the app for my Beauty Salon, allowing for all therapists, treatments, time allocation and costs to be added, making business run smoother! Clients all receive automatic appointment booking confirmations, reminders and any changes made to date or time, via email and/or text which saves a lot of manual time. Has made my "no" shows" a thing of the past! Ovstu is really easy to add new data and information as needed, very user friendly! Ovatu is really efficient and does everything I need it to.

Natalie from Slow Beauty Eco Salon

I love Ovatu and recommend it to everyone who needs bookings management software.

This software takes the pain out of running my business, from managing bookings to automated client contact, social media and back-end reporting. It does it all, and for a fraction of the price of the others

Pros

I like that it's easy for me and my clients to use, with the apps available. It's versatile and I can use it on all of my devices. It's easy to incorporate in to my website and the features are being updated all the time.

Cons

I would like to be subscribed to a newsletter outlining new features and how to use them, as nice as it is stumbling upon a new feature

Andrea from All in the Cut

Excellent service, I'd recommend to any small business salon owner!

Pros

It's easy to use and it is dependable. Anytime I've ever had a question or needed support, their people have been VERY responsive. Last year at tax time I had spent hours on something that I messed up, and their IT people were able to fix my problem within a couple of hours. I was so incredibly relieved. Shortly after, there was a small change in the software that made it easier to not make the mistake I was making. They truly care about improving the software and want to help you succeed!

Libby from In The Hills

Experience with Ovatu has been overwhelmingly positive. An excellent choice for my small business.

Pros

I like that I can manage all appointment scheduling and products for all aspects of my business. I like that the app is available on my phone as well as iPad. I love the automatic sms confirmations sent to my clients.

Cons

I would like to see a way to integrate my products with my webpage, so that I did not have to manage 2 product systems. I also would like to see Ovatu integrate the Square payment system. It would make the system even better if the web-based version and the app had the same functionalities.

Laurel from piLALAtes

Ovatu works great for me to keep track of where my clients are in their packages and run reports.

I can keep track of my clients sessions/packages with ease. I no longer need to remind clients of session times or payment due. The ease of running a report for month end, year end or invoicing a particular client.

Pros

Cost. Ease of use. Automated email reminders. Even though the customer service is through email, Dave and his staff have always been very prompt and responsive about taking care of any issues.

Cons

I wish it functioned with a better cc system like PayPal or venmo or customers could set up to pay from their bank as a transfer of funds.

Rachel from hairn'there avenue

This is a super program for hairdressers!!

Pros

easy to use and set up to your needs. well done A++++++ Particularly, for hairdressers I think, when it comes to colour services, being able to set it up so you can automatically have your colour application time and processing time and finishing time all automatic once you have easily set it up Super!!

Cons

That its not linked directly to square. Square is great and easy to use without the monthly fees!! It would be amazing if Ova2u could link up with square to we didn't have to jump out of one program and into another, as all our prices are set up in ova2u it would totally top it off if it was supported by square.

Response from Ovatu

Replied October 2018

Hi Rachel, Thanks so much for the amazing review! It means a lot!! Just to let you know, Ovatu does now offer Square integration, you can find out more about it here: https://ovatu.com/updates/square-integration :)

Kim from Mandarin Hair and Beauty, La Belle Hair and Beauty

Brilliant service, almost 24/7 care. The system works perfectly for me.

Pros

I really like how attentive the support team are. The system works really well, simple to use and navigate but when you dig deeper, there are so many more uses for the system, like reporting, tracking sale etc. You can use it simply as a diary or a way to run your whole business.

Cons

The only issue we ever have is if staff don't sync their phones and the bookings don't show on everyone's phones or iPads. This is completely user error so cannot be blamed on the system!

Valerie from Val's Nail Shades

This app has been an invaluable tool to myself as a small business. Tech support has been great!

reminders sent to clients. I did not want online booking capabilty so I control my schedule.

Pros

My schedule is right there! And i love how detailed the reporting options can be. Tech support is mostly quick but always responsive!

Cons

Changing a booked appointment; have to scroll through my entire list of services. Search option would be great. Having to go back and back to reach main toolbar. Having tool bar remain visible would be great! ie. on schedule page then wanting to see roster for that week.

David from David N Bradley driving school

Faultless service

Less cancellations, easy appointment entering and most importantly my customers like it.

Pros

Allows me to run my driving school business with ease. Just enter the booking on the flexible calendar then Appointments are taken care of with customer reminders and confirmations, which virtually brings cancellations down to zero. Customers can even book or reschedule online. Taking payments is easy too.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about this product.

Nicole from Made Gorgeous

I have been using Ovatu for several years now and I'm always impressed by the ongoing improvements.

Pros

Ovatu is easy to use for both staff and owners. The POS is brilliant but it's the functionality for me as an owner that I love. I can track staff performance, income, stock levels and so much more. Booking reminders are brilliant and so necessary. It has saved my business truck loads of money as it helps reduce those dreaded "no-shows".

Cons

I find occasionally the software can be a little "laggy" at times but this is usually resolved with regular updates.

Lisa from Perfection Wax Boutique & Skin Clinic

Excellent system

More bookings from online customers Less no shows as it has a great reminders system Great to capture deposits Easy to track employee performance

Pros

Easy to use Great reporting Ovatu You app So many great features and functions at a great price for small businessess

Cons

Only set to weekly roster , fortnightly would help us greatly Waitlist feature is great but if it had an automated reply feature to the customers when appointments became available that they requested it would be a great help

Andrea from AB Medical UK (Ltd)

I was looking for a fully computerised system to rival the ones I used in NHS for a long time

This software revolutionised how I run my clinic- saves me time-its very professional-it sends emails and text reminders which are all customiseable and much more.... I recommend this system to all my clients in business.

Pros

It's like a member of staff at the fraction of the cost. I love that the team will develop areas of the system to work for your clinic and I've been with OVatu almost from the start

Anna from Essential Remedy

Ovatu

Pros

I have been with Ovatu for years. I am very impressed with the software and all the features that make running a salon much easier. The Ovatu team goes above and beyond to make the Ovatu experience easy and effective. Any assistance that is needed, not only are they more than happy to help but the speed in which they do this always amazes me. You won’t be disappointed in Ovatu!

Cons

So far Ovatu has addressed all my needs.

Thashna from Reverence Chiropractic

Great experience but improvement needed

A work interactive booking system and accounting for business

Pros

Accessibility anytime anywhere Patient appointment reminder messages.

Cons

Can't look at specific lists by the touch of button. No Active Birthday reminder for the practitioner. Keeps deleting the discounts after they have been set. Have to open the appointment to see names as sometimes hidden in 10 minute slots on the mobile app. Can't add pics via mobile app to marketing emails as photos on phone incompatible.

Wendy from Salons of Volterra/ salon on the creek

Very easy to use!

Makes my job easier and more efficient

Pros

I think I have been using Ovatu for approximately 10 years, I had a couple of problems and contacted them they got back with me and fix my problem with in 24 hours. It was very easy to contact them and very easy to work with him.

Cons

The thing that I do not like is when my customers respond to a text it does not come to me in the form of a text it comes to me in the form of an email.

Lee from Alpha male grooming LTD

Excellent, reliable faultless easy to use system,

It has saved our company many hours and cut down our missed appointments by around 90% Again saving on costs. It has also made us look much more professional and slick.

Pros

Reliability!!!!hardly ever had a problem and when we have it's been sorted out very quickly. We would not change to another product because this is 100% the one for ourselves.

Cons

Nothing at all love it, so easy to use and all my staff would not want me to change to any thing else.

Katrina from Kitty Kat Skin & Beauty

Love love love these guys!! They go above and beyond! Always easy to reach and deal with.

Pros

Easy to use & always evolving. Love that you can use it if your offline. Is o e of the best I have trailed and used.

Cons

Can't think of any. Perhaps more couloir options for treatment categories? Would like option to use themes in the background and Birthday pop ups & loyalty points per price views on client booking on the description so you can see it as soon as you open in the mornings & we don't miss them.

Andrew from Evolution Medical Care

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great software and very helpful support staff

Management of clients/appointments/stock inventory system-all at the touch of a button anywhere in the world! It's pretty awesome I must say. In the past, it was lacking some features but it is constantly in development and the features that team have added have now made it awesome-we can do pretty much everything we want on the software.

Pros

Software integration on all popular devices-we can access and edit our appointments/client details at ease anywhere in the world.