• Pros

• "It is very easy to use, its clear, its easy to customize if needed for whatever additional options you might want."

• "Ease of use with a lot of functions. Was very simple to get use to. It is nice that we can use the same program on multiple computers and it updates itself fast."

• "It is easy to use. It is easy to access and recover the information needed"

• Cons

• "Format, availability to search could be better. Customer service can be tricky to reach on off days, but always very helpful. "

• "The customer service was a little difficult to work with but when you are able to get them they are easy to work with. "

• "Some of the use takes a bit of a learning curve. It could be streamlined a little. The process to add users could also be streamlined a little more but ultimately the pros outweigh the cons."

Browse ScheduFlow Reviews

Patrick

Great Product and Great Customer Service

At Neurotherapy Northwest we have been using ScheduFlow for over 5 yrs. As a small mental health practice it is an affordable scheduling solution with a lot of power and easy to use. Duoserve's customer service is quick to respond to any question or problem. We highly recommend ScheduFlow.

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Minimal training needed. Great customer service.

Cons

A local backup option would be nice just in case we lose our internet connection.

Sam from Career Assessment Site

Awesome!

The customer service is amazing! They are quick, always available, friendly, easy to understand, and didn't waste my time with features that we didn't need. I was told that something I was looking for was in development and am excited for the innovation this company releases.

Pros

This calendar has amazing features and has saved us time with our scheduling process.

Cons

I wish there were more customization with the labels.

Reasons for Choosing ScheduFlow

Simple to use, affordable, and didn't have a million features we didn't need.

Dr. Paul from Ziman Orthodontics

Use of ScheduFlow in our Orthodontic office

We've been using this software for the last 3 years or so through the cloud from our multiple office locations and have been generally pleased with its ease of use, accuracy and secure access. It's reasonably priced for a small operation like ours but easily scaled up as needed. It's relatively easy to configure the look of the schedule to individual needs and permits numerous variations...more than we can use but its good to have the choice. The function allowing a mobile device to be used cannot apparently be initiated entirely online in real-time which is a bit frustrating as is the sometimes difficult to reach "help". We were somewhat surprised over the recent December holidays that we were unable to reach a person who could help us deal with the replacement of one of our PC's that malfunctioned with a mobile device. While we came up with an alternative, by the time "support" got back to us our needs had changed again so it wasn't a smooth process bringing devices on and off the licensing function in this case. It is not always this way but superior customer service would not have allowed this to happen and we have been good long-term customers. Overall, this program works very well as designed and is a good value for any small to medium business...and superior to other competing products of which we are aware.

Response from Duoserve

Replied January 2017

We apologize for the delay in holiday support. We need to make it clearer next holiday season that you can file an online support ticket that is guaranteed to be answered within 24 hours but usually within 1-2 hours on average. We will make this clear and will make sure that problems are resolved quickly in the future. We value you as a customer and will do our best to please you in the near future and hope to keep you for years to come. Its our customers that keep us alive and your feedback whether technical or not is always appreciated. We appreciate you mentioning some of the great things about our software despite you being upset with our service over the holidays. We will do our best to make it up to you and your employees.

Evelyn from Square Deal Glass Shop

As Easy as 1-2-3

Pros

What I like most of this software is that you get to customize your employees, we are in the construction field and with other software it was difficult on knowing which employee we dispatch.

Cons

Cons would be that there’s no app for iphones . Everything is cloud base

Maureen from Integra Tire Red Deer

Scheduflow review

I find it frustrating that I can't seem to speak to anyone ever. When we have a billing issue or need assistance, it seems like it takes a long time to get a response back. In the spring I had sent a request because I wanted to add another license to our account. I never heard anything after two emails to Duoserve.

Pros

We have two locations and the software enables us to book appointments for each mechanic from both locations.

Cons

The software is great. My concerns are with the support.

Iva from Naturopathic Foundations Health Clinic

Update

Clinic scheduling program - booking of patient visits

Pros

It is easy to use. It is easy to access and recover the information needed

Cons

You often have to log in twice in a row for the mobile program to work. The program often logs you out for no reason and you have to have the administrator log you back in The mobile users are not easy to change - you have to remove everyone and start all over the reports are not very customizable

Pacific Woods from Pacific Woods Glass, Inc.

Duoserve has helped me grow my business and stay organized

Pros

It's available to all my staff, both office users and mobile users, and everyone sees our schedule changes in real time.

Cons

That I can't apply more than one client to an appointment. Sometimes we work with more than one client on a job and if I were able to assign them all I wouldn't have to track it in an additional program, it would be my preference to just have all the information in one place.

Jonathan

Easy of use scheduling software

I'm using this software for my technician's appointments. It has been really good for my use so far. It's really easy of use, and it's nicely built. Support has been really helpful in solving my problems in a really decent time.

Pros

Easy of use Very clear Good database Online backups

Cons

No mac version They took off some functions like the dates with appointments in bold It's twice the price than what I was paying for the last 5 years

Rob from X-treme Auto Service and Accessories

Big Business Presentation from our Small Business

All has been positive since the start, as far as the scheduling and customer reminders. I’m not really a big fan of the prepaid text message fees, but all else is good.

Pros

The flexibility of being able to access it on computers and smartphones alike. If a customer messages me anywhere, I can schedule them on my phone and it’s done.

Cons

I actually can’t think of anything as it does what I need.

Reasons for Choosing ScheduFlow

The ability to have the program on multiple computers so more that one person could use the program and book appointments.

Jean-Marc

Very good scheduling software

It's very easy to schedule appointments and technicians. Reports are clear and contain every information we need for our clients. I would recommend this software anytime.

Pros

Easy to use, great reports, great customer service.

Cons

No mac version, some functions have been taken off the software such as bold dates when there are appointments on that date.

Nadja from HUF Spedition Juist GmbH

Affordable and very easy to use Scheduling Tool

Improved customer service, improved reliability.

Pros

When we started using this software we switched from a completely paper-based model. Since we rolled out ScheduFlow for our team, our error rates have dropped dramatically and we have been able to greatly improve our reliability and service to customers. The most amazing feature of this software is its ease of use. We have had users with no prior computer experience learn to navigate the software within two days. For this we did not need manuals or documentation, it is so very intuitive to learn. Mobile users needed no more than a 5 minute briefing to start using the tool independently on their mobile devices. The user interface is great and highly customisable. We use it for scheduling taxi drivers and their trips and it works very well for us. It is not very pricey if you only need to use it within a relatively small team. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to schedule a very small company or project without a huge upfront investment in licenses or training.

Cons

The software feels a little bit "work in progress". Certain small glitches could not be resolved by tech support. For example one of my desktop users cannot see whether he sets an appointment at 2 am or pm because the am/pm doesn't show for him. We flagged this 2 months ago and it remains unresolved. We have also been having troubles with our license management, although support has always been quick to resolve these, we've had down times of several hours because of it. What we also don't enjoy is that there is no local backup of data. So unless you have a very reliable internet connection, you can be unable to see or edit your schedules.

Bruce from Fall River Tattoo Company

Got Scheduflow?

there is only one issue we needed solved, and Scheduflow solves it.... SPEED. Thenprohram is easy to use, making appts quick to make/modify at the POS.

Pros

I learned the UI in 10 minutes top to bottom. I was able to train all the employees quickly on using the mobile version to control their own scheduling. Soeed of bookings at the POS is key for us, and Scheduflow is the best way to go. Easy to read color blocking, mobile versatility, pricing..... its all there!

Cons

I dont really have "cons"... more of a wish list of future additions. I would like to see the ability to add an auto email to appt contacts so the program can send reminders we can set up. I would also love to see a photo option where a cam can integrate in and be used to add a photo reference to the appt spot. lastly, I would like to see a way to isolate individual employee catagories and show a quick list of available appt spots at a glance rather than doing a full weekly search.

Rose from Shabana

ScheduFlow is a Great Resource

ScheduFlow has a user friendly platform. The design of this software speaks louder about its high value functionality. Users can create their whole day, whole week or even whole month schedule. It is easier to edit entries. Users can also print out the schedule and the care. The real time features of this software allow anybody to view updates of an organization wherever they are and using any mobile device, which is connected to the internet. With regard to cost management, this software saves time and cost effective for a large organization. The cost of this software and the return on investment is great.

Pros

Designers of this software gave it great effort and work. It allows customized scheduling with colors, fonts and space size. The colors are great for highlighting activities that need more attention. One ScheduFlow purchase can be assigned to unlimited computers and unlimited employees.

Cons

CD purchase is an old enough technology. It could be better if we purchased this software directly online. Six months subscription and then renewing is also not good enough arrangement because the owners may inflate prices and since you're used to using this software, you will have no otherwise rather than having to purchase it.

Tamara from The Stove & Spa Store

Office Manager

Pros

The ability to create and color code each employee and each type of service. This makes it easy for us to look at the scheduler and know exactly what the employee is doing based on the color as well as the status of the actual service call. It is very reasonably priced for all that it offers.

Cons

We would like to to be able to integrate with QuickBooks and read our customer base so that we would not have to enter customer information twice. We would also like to see that the software become available for Apple computers. We have recently switched to Apple computers and as of yet have not found a program that works as good as ScheduFlow within the Apple apps. Therefore we have both Apple and Windows computers at the desk and this is cumbersome.

Nick from Danny's Flooring and Interiors

This has been a great product for our business.

The ability to schedule appointments across multiple computers and users.

Pros

The fact that every computer is linked together and appointments instantly pop up. A user in the front of the business can schedule an appointment for a user in the back and never have to tell them. Also, reminders can be set to automatically pop up. For instance you can make an appt recur to remind yourself to pay a bill or contact a customer.

Andrew from Neurotherapy Northwest

It fits our purposes at work, note-taking is good. Can't check from home is a big bummer(licenses)

Pros

I like that anyone on the system can edit the schedule and that it updates fairly quickly. It is great for being able to check notes across different users which is a plus.

Cons

Honestly I am very frustrated that there is no ability for me to check schedule from home. ON days that I am off I have to call in and ask an office staff about what changed on my schedule or come in to work to check. It would take my organization using another license for me to have functionality at home.

Joe from Web Industries, Inc

Industry: Biotechnology

September 2016

Easy to use, sleek, flexible

I have used this program before in previous roles but found myself with a similar need in a new role with a new company. The ease of use for setting this up and then the seamless way that it has helped my team communicate their tasks with much more clarity has been terrific.

Pros

Flexibility to use it at multiple different locations, and for different area functions to see only the information that they need to see. Customer Support was very quick, and even added functionality I requested in a very short part of time.

Cons

Resource utilization counts tasks/appointments and not hours deployed. Would like to see % of hours assigned compared to working hours available

Tommy from Westmoreland Plumbing Inc.

Dependable scheduling software

I have been with Duoserve for 10 years and consider the software a need to my company I could not work without. It keeps me organized and my customer happy with the consistency and speed of the data at my finger tips.

Pros

The interface is friendly to use and looks clean and simple. Searching history and future scheduling is simple and fast using a cloud based service. The price is fair and problems are seldom.

Cons

The annual renewal process, lacking a mobile version that works similar to the desktop version.

Barbara from Healing Waters Bath & Spa

My Experience

When it works (which is 98% of the time), it works great and takes care of my business needs. But when it was down and I couldn't access my schedule it was extremely stressful.

Pros

It is user friendly, It takes care of my small business needs

Cons

They DO NOT have 24 hour help. They are in a different time zone than me and if it goes down which it has, 2X I can't access my schedule to know who, when or if a client is coming in. I have to wait for DuoServe to get to work before I can address the problem.

Nikki from Nikki Jobs

Excellent customer service, convenient and super easy to use.

I like that this software is clean and simple to use, especially on my mobile device. Just a few glitches but there is always room for improvement.

Pros

I use this software through one of my clients as it their preferred software for scheduling. It was super easy and quick to learn, not much training required at all. I like the fact that it is very convenient and simple to use via desktop and mobile device and have noticed that this is the only desktop app that actually works extremely well on my android device without any glitches. You can easily share your contacts info and share appointments also. I also reviewed a free demo before using this software that was step by step simple so this would be great for users that are new beginners who aren't software savvy and also great for advanced users.

Cons

Holiday dates are not automatically uploaded or shown in the calendar. There isn't a "back" button should you make a mistake so you will have to create a new event. I do not pay for the service since I use it through a client but have heard it is a bit higher in cost compared to it's competitors.

Tommy from Westmoreland Plumbing

Industry: Facilities Services

We have been using ScheduFlow since 2008

Greta scheduling software !

Pros

Ease of scheduling and the speed of the software is great ! Adding resources and clients is easy too. Looking up customer history and forward scheduling is a breeze and works very quickly.

Cons

More room for notes in the client information. Keeping a history of the clients in these notes will help. A button installed on the appointment window that contains that clients notes would be ideal.

Paul from Ziman Orthodontics

efficient and utilitarian program customizable to most needs

Pros

Its cloud based so very easy to access from multiple platforms. Updates instantly for all users. More cost effective than purchasing industry specific software with less functionality.

Cons

Customer support is difficult to access and not helpful in a timely fashion. Periodically for unknown reasons program needs to be reinstalled to work again...may be a problem with updates.

drue from GW MURPHY INC.

Industry: Wholesale

Great schedule program. works well for our needs. A lot of time and design went into this program

smooth schedule throughout the five locations

Pros

multiple stores can use the program. Easy to use. Great functionality and design. also has mobile access.

Cons

I wish they had tech support that answered phone immediately... but they do respond well by email. At times our licenses get hung up and even though we have extra available we cannot add new people until tech responds to email... frustrating.

Patrick from Neurotherapy Northwest

Industry: Mental Health Care

As a small business ScheduFlow as been a great scheduling tool.

Cloud based scheduling software that is easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use right from the start. Don't have to worry about doing a backup. Can access from home or on the road.

Cons

Mobile access should be a standard feature and be similar to the desktop version. It would be nice to have a notes feature for each scheduled item that is different from the description box and would also allow for attachments.

Patrick from Neurotherapy Northwest

Great Product and Customer Service

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Minimal training needed. Great customer service.

Ken from FastMove

The New Online Version is Fantastic

ScheduFlow is the new book appointments on PC technology. This software utilizes a powerful high level cloud computing technology. Creators of this software made a live calendar that will remind users of their appointment schedules even when some is too occupied. One of the greatest advantages of this scheduling software is allowing synchronization where a schedule entered on this end will be available on the other end among members. ScheduFlow ease scheduling within an organization, eliminating the laborious use of papers and that sometimes go unnoticed.

Pros

ScheduFlow solves the biggest problem of activity scheduling. Tasks can be scheduled while on the go. Customer service is also excellent No worrying about leaving a timetable in office or at home.

Crista from Robertson Fire Protection

Industry: Utilities

Love the ease of use. Wish it had some addisional selection features to print, but love it.

Made my scheduling life easier

Pros

The ease of use. easy to explain how to use it. I can see multiple employee schedules at the same time. The contact list it creates and when looking for a contact it makes them easier to find.

Cons

The printing options it has. Would have loved to be able to print the schedule as viewed on screen without having to do a printscreen

Tommy from Westmoreland Plumbing

Industry: Utilities

Good scheduling program!

I have been a Duoserve customer for 8 years and their product has evolved and gotten better with each update. We especially like the cloud based data storage and how easily accessed the data is for referencing our customer data base. The tech support has been timely and has the personal feel you would expect with your only gateway to your customers.

Pros

Useability and support

Cons

Information could be more versatile

Robin from Tahoe Photographic Tours

Industry: Photography

Very easy to use for our business

Efficiency for our company

Pros

Quick and efficient. Works perfectly for our business and is easy for our employees to follow. Can trace past reservations very easily too. Have all the emails and contact information.

Cons

Sometimes it goes offline but that is due to where we live in South Lake Tahoe. Other than that no real problems.

Doug from Bankruptcy service

I've had great luck with ScheduFlow!

Made scheduling conflicts disappear basically

Pros

We started by using the offline version, which worked 6 years ago for us, but moved on to the subscription version. Much, much better for us!

Cons

At first the system wasn't something I was used to, but customer support we great to help have a smooth transition from offline to online versions.

Kristin from Firenza Stone Inc.

Schedule Flow was very helpful when I called in. They helped us resolve the problem we were having.

The benefits we have using this software, is being organized on a daily basis with scheduling our clients.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to schedule. When we are scheudling it is very simple to look up job names and customers. It is very nice being able to print off the schedule as well, so we can hand our customers their schedule.

Mary from MacNevin & Ray, CPA, CGA

Accountant's review

We find that we are more efficient and organized using scheduflow. We keep a monitor just for our emails and scheduflow and so at a glance we can see our appointments. It is convenient for us set up appointments every 15 minutes during the tax season. The client database is easy to use and helps the receptionist contact clients in other ways if their home telephone number is not answered. We love the program.

July 2016

Bundi from KenJab

July 2016

Responsive Software, which is easier to use

ScheduFlow is here to solve the biggest challenge in the corporate world. I have used this software for over one year and I can say that it is a useful resource for tasks and appointments resolutions. I like the remote activity for this software that can be accessed and edited anywhere any time. I like it when I can access this schedule from my Smartphone without having to open my computer.

Pros

ScheduFlow that can be accessed using any device is a useful resource in the corporate world. Its time saving and cost saving. ScheduFlow is easy to use. It is by far simplest of all other task scheduling software.

Jeremy from Platte Valley Auto Mart

Used across our organization

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity. We choose this as an alternative to far more expensive software. It saves our dealer group thousands of dollars every year.

Cons

We really don't have any complaints. We've rarely had an issue in 5 years of use in 3 locations. When we have had an issue it was promptly resolved.

Dr. Paul from Ziman Orthodontics

ScheduFlow in a multilocation orthodontic office

Easily customized for any orthodontic/dental/medical office desiring a stand alone scheduling program not part of a larger software package

Pros

Secure cloud based access from any location without separate data line needed

Cons

Prefer to have "help" when there is a problem from a live person available during business hours

Margaret from Hartmann electrical contracting

Reliable for years

We will continue to use this product. We need to have reliable programs to use for our business and so far 8t has been consistently reliable.

Pros

We have never had any major problems with it and I've been using it for 6 years

Cons

When we updated the program I had to manually transfer everything that was scheduled

David from Oil Gard Anti-Rust Canada Ltd.

Scheduling customer appointments is easy.

Our busiest time of the year needs organizational accuracy. Duo Serve is the backbone of our Scheduling which leads to greater customer satisfaction. It is a great asset.

Pros

Ease of use, multiple users can schedule appointments without duplication.

Cons

There is nothing that we do not like about this software.

Mary from MacNevin and Ray CGA, CPA

Great Review From Mary

Great support today getting up and running and not too expensive to use for keeping track of appointments

Pros

We use this for viewing our appointments and ensuing that we do not overbook or book when on holidays or courses

Cons

There is no alert when we are away on our cell phones to keep us informed of our new appointments.

Narine from Celebrity look laser center

Schedule flow is the best

I like everything about this product I have been using it for 13 years and I have never had a trouble

troy from Import Parts & Repair LLC

Like it so far . could be easier to customize

Daily use

Pros

It is reliable. No down time. Updates are easy and few . Works well with more than one Computer. Appointment times are nice format .

Cons

Need help for setting up more categories for waiting for parts , in progress , Ect . Would appreciate call or email to resolve.

LACEY from TREX EQUIPMENT

Overall great scheduling software!

It keeps our service technicians jobs lined out and in order

Pros

Helps us keep our service technicians jobs in order. I like how you can print the schedules in different ways. Also, searching by the customer and pulling up all their appointments is a plus.

Cons

Would like to search by city (not just customer) Would like to have a field to put the person's name that took the appointment Maybe even have some custom fields in the appointment screen.

Jake from Apex Window Werks

Great Calendar

Pros

Gives me all the options I need. I like the reports it allows me to export and the ability to use it from the comfort of my home. Would definitely recommend.

Cons

Does not sync with one of my programs but it is not a huge deal I still love using this program for my business!

Beatrice from Ashley

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

A Good Scheduling Software

Developed by Duoserve, the new ScheduFlow was released in 2016. This shows that Duoserve are updating their products to present day needs. This software is most valuable because it can be used anywhere with any internet enabled device. Duoserve created a software that can contain all the organization's schedules including those of individual employees and departments. Above all, the schedule can be shared among stakeholders. When you set a date in this software, it will remind you of the activity.

Pros

The software is a valuable tool that assists in organizing activities that should be up to date. The software assists all employees to be on time and sometimes a head of time and that is why it is useful in enhancing efficiency. The software is a very neat way to organize everyday life.

Cons

I think ScheduFlow is too expensive for a beginning business that does not have employees. Other than that I do not see any other problem. It is best for moneyed people

Brad from Trex Equipment

Great scheduling system!

Better organization for our customers!

Pros

Scheduling is super easy, but best for office type scheduling. Easy access from your computer! Software is pretty versatile.

Cons

Needs an app for mobile devices. Is not geared toward outside service schedules, but we make it work.

I've been using SheduFlow for a few years now. We use it to schedule our holiday apartments stays

easy visualization of mutliple complex events

Pros

The display is easy and allows us to visualize activity over many apartments. Fairly easy to input new holiday stays

Cons

Can't input ICals, new events scheduled automatically as entire days and creep over the next day when accessed.

Louise from Maison Accueil-Sagesse

Where we required assistance in moving and creating resources, the service was excellent.

Pros

It's flexibility and layout. Once we became familiar withe the product, it is quick simple to use and we can collect great data.

Cons

It is only offered in English. Our organization is a francophone service and the majority of staff speaks French only.

Mary from RIMMRI

We have been using the scheduler since 2009

Pros

Easily keeps schedules for 5 staff members in a busy research office. Even those that are technology challenged can use this without much help.

Cons

Inability to run customized reports can be frustrating. Other than that I can't think of anything negative.

Jason from Pony Express Chevrolet

easy to use and operate

better shop time management

Pros

I like the easy to use and see color key tabs. you know whats here, whats waiting and and whats been completed.

Cons

I wish it would bridge over to Dealer Track Technologies but i understand that you can not cover everyone's needs

Sabrina from Southeastern appliance repair

Customer service is great. We have had a few questions or changes . Customer service is always quick to apply our changes

Pros

It's simple to use. Inhave trained several new employees and all of them have picked it up quickly.

Cons

Ability to look up notes on previous customers.

Sabrina from Southeastern Appliance

Good software for the price

Scheduflow is a simple calendar program that works for my needs. We have used it for years and will probably use it for years to come.

Pros

The price. Its q cost effective way to get my techs appointment to them.

Cons

Looking up previous customers and being able to read the notes.