• Pros

• "Very easy to use and super intuitive. Great for anyone nervous about letting go of their paper calendars! "

• "Very easy to use and reliable, customer service is over the top awesome, love the convenience of having online booking (for me and my clients)"

• "I like the most about Schedulicity is how happy my clients are that I have this technology and that my phone time is less and I am able to squeeze in another client! "

• Cons

• "The software does not have the ability to search for next open appointments. But overall it is a great product"

• "Not many places in my area use this software which is a bit frustrating at times otherwise, it's great. "

• "I found the view to be lacking. It really didn't meet my needs as a professional. It is definitely a good starter program. "

Browse Schedulicity Reviews

Joan from Intown Massage

I have utilized online scheduling for over 15 years and this system is the most user friendly of any

Pros

I have used many other systems and many of them are clunky and difficult to use. My high tech clients and my computer newbie clients alike tell me they appreciate how easy and intuitive the options are. I like that it doesn't require that I take payment or payment information from my clients. I don't want to scare them away when they want to work with me. I like that I can keep track of packages by date so I know when packages have been purchased and what is left over easily. I like that system works well on a phone and on my computer. The staff response rate is incredibly quick and knowledgeable, it also feels personal, like a friend is writing me about the status of my request, not just a down and dirty response. When staff doesn't know the answer, they get back to me fast. Other systems I have used have bugs in the system that they have expected us to get used to. I have only had one time when we couldn't use the system for a very brief period of time in over 5 years of use. Love the fact that we can customize personal time into the schedule easily, and that we can click on it to change individual or series appointments, very useful.

Cons

I would love to look back on dates for even longer than the system allows - years back would be great. It really has replaced my datebook and I have always been a paper datebook girl but this was too easy too use for everything. I had so many people using the online system that I couldn't keep up with the paper option, it was no where near as up to date as the online system. I would like the date to be more obvious for package purchases than it is currently. You can see when it was purchased in edit, but it's not visible unless you hit that button.

Schedulicity is the Paramount of All Scheduling Apps!

I'm a lawyer by day, yogini by night. I love that Schedulicity appeals to my needy and highly organized personality, as well as my insatiable desire to categorize, color-code, and organize (or reorganize) my schedule with one click. The fact that it is structured and simple to use is wonderful--I don't have an extensive background in this area, but it was easy to start and simple to manage. Customer service has ALWAYS been top-of-the-line, something else that the other apps are seriously negligent in addressing. I cannot say enough good things about this app!

Pros

Foremost--the customer service with this software is the BEST. I have used *several* other apps for my yoga studio and could (1) never get someone to respond timely (2) never get my exact questions answered. The geniuses behind this app are super fast to respond, have a great sense of humor, and are down to earth. I love that Schedulicity has multiple options for classes, services, workshops, and more. The super cost-efficient pricing is unparalleled, especially for those of us just starting out. The fact that we can use it on a computer, iPhone or Android is a plus because not all of my clients are able to download apps to their phone. I had multiple complaints with the other apps I tried--I have not had a SINGLE complaint about Schedulicity. Potential clients do not have to create a profile to view my listing--which is a huge plus for those that are wary of providing personal information online. I also love that I can do quick enroll and template email announcements without having to put much thought into the design. Importing my clients from the other apps was a snap. Let's not forget that they are able to link your social media accounts (where you have control over what gets added to your listing) without you having do try to go through the hassle of uploading things one at a time. They really have done all of the work for you!

Cons

At first, I struggled with making sure my classes didn't overlap because the calendar blocks are not as distinct and divisive as that to which I am accustomed, but it was a quick fix--plus, they give you a warning pop-up when you overlap your bookings. I blame this mostly on my own personal inability to figure out my time schedules, though!!

Nadia from e2studio

Once an excellent scheduling and payment processor...now subpar

The business problems I am solving appear to be those created by using Schedulicity. The 'Rockstars' are friendly, but whoever is in charge really needs to think about R & D and QA. I loved Schedulicity at its inception, now I see very little benefit to using it....unless you call mindless hours clicking on appointments to determine whether or not a session has been paid for each and every session for each and every client.

Pros

Scheduling is easy from my clients end. Set up was easy. I DID like the ability to quickly checkout clients and track packages. This functionality has had bugs for at least 6 months. Schedulicity has now introduced a new bug, such that on the calendar view, I cannot tell who has been checked out.

Cons

The number of bugs that are introduced and the absolute waste of time spent on non-sensical aesthetic icons. The lines of the icons became smaller. They got rid of an apple symbol. Who are the ad wizards who decided this is a necessary and useful functionality update? Most users of this product are literate. Most users of this product are seeking ease of use and functionality. Yes, we want it to look nice, but the icons actually look sillier and some poor developers spent time coding for this garbage! Their time could have been better spent fixings the bugs and developing a QA team! Sweet baby J, how can they constantly be updating but not testing for bugs? How can a really great product become so aggravating because millennials wish to spend their energy on the thickness of lines of icons, instead of what actually matters?!

BRYAN from Wired Fitness

Over 5 Years...

Pros

The features that were introduced more recently.

Cons

Inability for clients to add identical schedules to book classes all at once. For example, a client attends a class that is MWF 6A every week. They should be able to book their classes in advance rather than going back and forth after rsvp'ing. More theme options to identify your brand. Ability to add your own branding and images into email marketing, instead of using the same themes provided over the years. An image upload would be ideal.

Susan from Fort Lauderdale Psychology Group

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to Use...Love it

I have loved using Schedulicity. It's simple and convenient.

Pros

I love this platform because my patients and I all find it easy to use. It's been wonderful having my patients schedule online versus calling me directly.

Cons

There are really no disadvantages to this software. If I decide to start doing all of my patient files electronically, then I may need to find an alternate platform, since Schedulicity is merely for scheduling, and not a full mental health/healthcare platform.

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

My colleague swears by this program and I followed her advice.. Glad I did!

Carly from Debt Free Mom

Decent at the beginning, but I quickly needed more options

Decent option for those starting out, but if you primarily conduct services online (as opposed to in person salons or tutors), it may not have all options you seek.

Pros

When I began using Schedulicity I was allowed 10 free bookings a month. This allowed me to keep my coaching services open for new and follow-up clients. I am a personal finance coach conducting all services remotely. I liked that clients would get automatic reminder emails and follow-up emails

Cons

I ended up switching away from Schedulicity because they reduced their included bookings from 10 to 5. With all the other additional services also becoming paid add-ons it became cumbersome to keep paying for individual services as needed instead of having one paid account that included all necessary functions.

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

At the time the services included free

Alyse from Amethyst Integrative Massage Therapy, PLLC

Makes my business run much smoother

See my pros above. Online scheduling is the way of the future. As a client, I don't always have time to call during business hours to schedule appointments.

Pros

On the client end, my clients can book appointments any time of day or night from their phones or PC. I love requiring clients to leave a credit card for booking. This has all but eliminated my no-shows. Also love that my employees can check and adjust their schedules and re-book clients easily.

Cons

Somewhat glitchy at times. I don't like that I can't make certain services available on select days only.

June 2016

Carol (Maloney) from Promise Learning

June 2016

Better than sliced bread!!!

I have used Schedulicity for my tutoring and test preparation business for almost three years. I love that I can integrate the app into my website and Facebook page. I keep my customers on my pages rather than sending them to a third party. The company is very responsive to the needs of their clients. The app if forever changing to better meet our needs. I am now able to change pricing per customer rather than just by service which is one of the suggestions that I submitted. For an extra $10 a month, you are able to add other providers on your account and you can change your plan at any time. I do not use the payment processing as I have PayPal integrated into my website. Again, I keep my customers on my website!!! Feel free to look at my website to see how I use the program, www.PromiseLearningATL.com

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customize for any business, multiple providers can be added, mobile and web interfaces, appointment notifications, integrates into my website and FB page, great customer service, always changing to better meet my needs

Cons

Payment interface is not PayPal

Laura from Compass Educational Services

Cost Effective Scheduling

Schedulicity is wonderful. Customer service is great. They always respond quickly to my requests and figure out workarounds for my company's needs.

Pros

I like that the software is easy to use and that you can set up text reminders and appointment reminders for your clients.

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

My chiropractor was using the software and liked it.

Jo

These people are rock stars!

Their technical support is outstanding, they always respond quickly with professionalism. Open communication within the app or email helps fix issue in a fast manner. Ease of use for clients.

Pros

Quick support Frees up your time confirms appointments for you Notifications Android & Apple friendly Ease of use for clients

Cons

Cannot set up special booking times for specific clients Doesn't offer 0 minutes finish time which I feel is important

Wow - that's all I can say!

Pros

Both the app and the web interface are very handy and convenient for clients to use to book their own appointments. Plus, on the business side, there are so many features, from just scheduling patients in my own office to reminders by text and email to marketing features. Patients have told me how easy it is to schedule their appointments, and I love how it helps reduce no-shows by reminding them of their appointments. The best thing is that I can set how much in advance they receive their reminder, so that I can customize when they get notified/reminded. I like the fact that you can automatically send out a thank you to patients after they visit you the first time as well. The cost for text reminders is less, and it's a great value for the cost of making sure you have patients that walk through the doors remembering their appointments. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to offer your patients the power and control of setting their own appointments online. I am surprised more businesses don't offer this convenience to their clients. It really is empowering to them and convenient, because they don't have to pick up the phone to schedule, modify, or cancel their appointments. Plus, once they are in the system you have their email and phone number, so contacting them is a snap if you ever need to.

Cons

A bit clunky when it comes to making appointments show up on a google calendar. Sometimes the app doesn't work as it should. I wish the app would make it easier for the business to manage their side of things, but the app is clearly designed for the customer, and the business owner needs to use the web interface for managing their side of things. No big deal, but it was just a bit confusing at the beginning, when I tried using the app to manage the business side and it wasn't working.

Shawna from Caldwell Place Clinic & Shawna Pratt MaryKay Independent Consultant

Industry: Cosmetics

Always right there to help.So easy to talk to the Rock stars

Phone freedom!

Pros

Cons

I do not like the view we have from our end when booking clients (non of us do)and the Agenda View for printing off my day sheet. The Agenda View is easy to ready but when you switch to the print the agenda it is in a difference format and difficult to read.The new Advance when clients purchase or want to purchase a promo, we cannot see it in advance unless they have a minimum 45 minute appointment booked and it does not show up in the Agenda View . I schedule in 15 minute intervals. Soo no advance preparation time. I will be a surprise. So not functional enough to use with out a great deal of extra work. I wish there was a way to schedule myself with reminders of things I need to do that would be able to text me, like phone calls outside appointments or when I have to be at a class or event. We need more than one category to be listed ex. Beauty Consultant& Electrolysis at the same time. This is what I do all under 1 roof and one computer program

Shelli from Tribe Bodywork

Fantastic, Clients Love it!

Pros

It's easy for my clients to use. In the years I've on my business I have tried four different schedule. All fell short on one thing or another, Schedulicity is the only one that has maintained and increased in excellence. My clients consistently report to me that they're amazed at the ease of use, even my elderly clients with limited computer experience have no trouble at all. In fact, I think it makes them feel good to be able to schedule their own appointments.

Cons

Honestly I can't even name one! I never thought I would be able to say that about a scheduling software program but they have all corners covered and should I have a question about making my business better they are always there to provide hints and tips. I just love them!

Works incredibly well for customers and businesses alike

Overall schedulicity is an incredibly useful application. I would recommend it for any salon trying to find a better way to manage appointments and allow customers to book them without having to have a dedicated receptionist.

Pros

Have heard wonderful things from customers about how easy it is to use Easily manage a whole team of individuals schedules with the app Makes appointment booking for salons, restaurants, businesses, students, and even a sales team easier The interface makes it possible for anyone to use this software with ease

Cons

While it works very well or many facets of business I have used this software in both a salon and a restaurant, on both the customer and business side. I can say that it is not necessarily built for every single industry and I feel providing that flexibility would allow for the software to be more useful for individuals who maybe work in two separate fields.

Paul from Cenvivo

Have used for booking of appointments.

Easy to use in managing appointments both from the Provider end as well as the customer end.

Pros

Easy to set up and easy for the customer to book, change, and cancel appointments. Provides different price points so as business expands and our account reps increase we can ramp up to a plan that allows more of our Providers (Reps) to use. Also has good features such as email marketing to maintain follow ups with customers.

Cons

In some instances it will book an appointment for a given service in a different time slot, even if it is not offered during that time of day. Example, a discount may be given if someone comes in during certain hours. However, if a returning client rebooks the same "discount type" appointment, but at a time of day when the discount is not offered, system will still book it. Slight quirk we've noticed.

Cassie from Studio 101

Click to chat w/ Mikayla

The support staff was amazing. I’m doing my best to utilize all of the options schedulicity offers. I had a few questions, all of which can’t be super easy to answer via chat. She did a wonderful job and really impressed me. My experience with support staff solidified my dedication to using the schedulicity software! Thank you!

Pros

I was nervous because the click to chat response was not immediate, but when support staff from schedulicity got back to me I was so pleased! She answered my questions and then some! So friendly and so efficient!

Cons

Only that the click to chat had a longer response rate than I was use to!

Stephanie from Plus One Health Management

Don't have to think twice

Pros

There are a few things I really liked about this software. I liked the fact that schedulicity allows clients to book 24 hrs a day and they make sure that the schedule fits tightly. That means that there won't be awkward gaps left in the day which as we know is so frustrating and wastes our time when we can be making money. I also like how the appointments are color coordinated for services. It makes it quick and easy to take a look at the schedule and see what clients are booked for the day. Pop Up offers are also available while clients are booking which is fun and I had not seen this before this software. Also, the monthly cost to use such a helpful software is very reasonable.

Cons

What I do not like about the software is that some of my clients had issues with booking online in the past which made me want to switch softwares to something a bit more reliable. Additionally, I think that overall the excitement of the website when booking is just not there. I want clients to feel excited when they book their appointment and the website doesn't really attract that excitement.

Sheryll from Optimum Health/John Rowinski Massage

Schedulicity is the best scheduling program we have EVER used

Pros

Excellent customer service and support. They are so much fun to work with. Great manors and always super helpful. They always try to work it out no matter what it is. Really awesome team and company!!

Cons

That they are not our neighbors because we'd love to hang out with this gang. They have such good energy. I'm not talking about a few....Our experience is the same with everyone we've dealt with across the board.

Sasha from Entrepreneur Soul Coach

Caring, thorough, great listeners, want to help

I stay organized and have a way to color code various different types of calendar events.

Pros

Seems easy to use to meet my current needs in terms of using the calendar features. That is my main use at this time.

Cons

The calendar does not have a feature to repeat an appointment entry on a yearly basis. Hence, I can not use this calendar system to enter in birthday reminders that obviously occur on the same date each year.

Leigh from DAC Products

Industry: Building Materials

Schedulicity is Simple Scheduling Software

Every day laid out for me just how I wanted, no confusion, immediate notifications. Can't ask for more.

Pros

SO easy to use, everything is laid out simply and thoughtfully. They clearly gear their product to their appropriate audience and that is much appreciated. When I worked in the beauty industry, all I wanted was to deal with my clients, not spend time on over complicated apps or scheduling software. Schedulicity allowed me to do just that.

Cons

The problem is not with THIS software, the problem is with the over abundance of salon and spa scheduling software. There are literally hundreds to choose from and no real industry staple. My vote for the standard is indeed, Schedulicity.

Kendra from byKendra-Nicole

Great Scheduling App for Small Businesses

Pros

When I first started my small business, I was searching for scheduling apps that met my needs. I noticed other businesses using Schedulicity and decided to give it a try. It was a great choice! The interface is pretty straight forward. You are able to add client profiles easily and they send meeting reminders.

Cons

The only issue I've had with Schedulicity is my reminder emails not being sent out. Luckily, their customer service is excellent. The problem was solved the same day.

really helps maximize use of your time and productivity

Allows my clients to self-manage their appointments, thus reducing my back-end labor and increasing my cost-effectiveness. Thanks Schedulicity. <3

Pros

It's intuitive for all of my clients, no matter how tech-savvy or not. Automatic rescheduling and posting sales for time slots that haven't filled. Very intuitive, clean, aesthetic layout. Awesome app makes managing from my phone a breeze. Very affordable pricing and solid free service.

Cons

It does seem to be bent toward services wherein payment is rendered after service, rather than before (e.g. salons, spas). There's some limitations for those of us that sell e.g. package services with upfront payment.

Joseph from Mind Power Pittsburgh

Simple appointment scheduling with some perks but functionality low.

Pros

It's simple, easy for simple appointments and reasonably priced. The add-ons too are reasonable. I like the software and the price except for a few inconveniences that, in my pedestrian view, would be rather simple fixes. It's easy to make appointments, add clients, move or reschedule appointments. It allows on-line client initiated booking. All of that is great.

Cons

The system doesn't accommodate some pretty simply business structures. If you have a service business that operates in several locations, you have to have separate calendars and separate client lists for each. Or you will have to create pseudo provider names to keep it on one calendar. If you do that, the automatic email messages may send a client in the wrong direction to receive the service. I had that difficulty until I set up the separate calendar. All this being said, I can't find a calendar that is reasonably priced that does the kind of thing I need it to do. I'm a multi-location practitioner and having to maintain separate calendars, one for each site--and consequently separate client lists is frankly time consuming. Some of my clients use both locations. I don't have two businesses, just one.

Jennifer from Jenn Baron, LMT Inc.

Best On-line Scheduling

I recommend this software to all my friends who run small businesses that are service oriented.

Pros

I looked at a number of options before choosing Schedulicity. It's so user friendly, affordable, and so many amazing features.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that a client can't go in and make reoccurring appointments.

Kurt from Kurt Marion, Licensed Massage Therapist

Works great.

Been great to use as a booking site. No real problems over the years using it.

Pros

-easy to use -many different groups/types of business using it -GREAT customer support -good feedback from my clients using it.

Cons

Can be a little difficult to use some of the features, from the point-of-view of the administrator.

Carol from Professional Therapeutic Massage

I love this software!! It has made running my business a zillion times easier & more time efficient!

Pros

Ease of use combined with very reasonable price. Great client interface. It's like having a receptionist without having one on my payroll

Cons

We can't see all our therapists on the same page because we have a lot of therapists--it makes it harder to see everyone's schedule all at the same time.

Anne-Christin from Delta Mind Body Center

So good!

Pros

Cons

Sadly, it currently does not allow for the integration of a payment system. This means I one extra step for clients.

Shirley from Southwest

Buyers Beware

ok

Pros

User friendly for the customers. Very efficient in notifying customers

Cons

Schedulicity does not protect the business that gave them business listing......i.e. customer creates a user name and password to compete with other businesses. Once a customer put a password and user name in the system, then they can go to other businesses in the system and use their same user name and password. i.e. like a beauty salon or a massage salon employee wanted to branch out on their own, then they already have their log in information. Schedulicity does not protect businesses customer list that was created by the business.

Na

Casey from Casey Ward, Psy.D.

Industry: Mental Health Care

A Winning Scheduling Program

Pros

It's easy is to use; customer service is gets back you quickly; saves time and it's affordable

Cons

I wish my clients could go to their Schedulicity account and pay from there to my office.

DANIELLE from Nail Salon

Great But...

Everything I need is here but one small issue of the add-on choice to services.

Pros

Everything, from booking for owner and clients, app accessibility, being searched by other looking for my service, checking out through the appointment is huge for me. Easy to use and track. Love the reports that I need and use and once again simple to follow. & so much more.

Cons

There is no option for providers such as Nail Tech to be able to pair add-ons to their services. Becuase of this one and small reason I am unable to use this system.

Response from Schedulicity

Replied June 2018

Danielle, Thanks so much for your glowing review! I did want to let you know that we do have 'suggested services' as a feature of our Advanced Marketing Option. It will allow you to suggested up to three additional services when your clients are already booking a particular service. If you have questions about that, please send an email to support@schedulicity.com and they'll take care of you immediately. Cheers

Customizable scheduling software that is a huge time saver!

Pros

Schedulicity is easy to learn and use, seems customizable and adaptable for nearly any industry and allows a client independence in scheduling vs tying up staff time.

Rosa from Level 5 Salon, inc

Small Business stars

I loved schedulicity and did my clients. Super way to book an appt on the spot! Customer support was quick and speedy in response.

Pros

Great for small business

Cons

Doesn't support retail

Jean from Anahata Massage

Although I do not use all the features offered, I appreciate the add-ons that are offered

Noel from West Omaha Martial Arts

Really improved my show up rate

99.9 % show rate with little effort from me!

Pros

easy for customers to schedule and keep appts. Beats tracking it manually. Set Allows us to set and enforce scheduling policies

Cons

Square transaction rates are HIGH. Ability for one login to schedule multiple attendees to same event needed.

Matthew from Heart in Hand Massage Therapy

It's fine. Expensive

Again. It was fine. Clients found it confusing at first based on our previous system. We switched because of the added costs and lack of integration with our calendar

Pros

It functions as advertised. It was fine as far as interface goes

Cons

It requires extra expense for text and email services

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

Because of the change of company

Does the job

Pros

It allows you create a login and be able to pick whatever service you want and whatever time works best with your schedule. In my place, I used it to schedule a hair cut. It allows the company to be able list their services, how long it takes, and be able to schedule it without the hassle of doing it over the phone. I liked the ease of use. If you're in a larger city, I'm sure you'll have a wide variety of services you can schedule.

Cons

It's not a very modern website and very bare bones feel. Because it's geared to be for any type of business, it's not flashy. I would be concerned with scheduling with any company I wasn't recommended or didn't know well because you can't tell what's safe and what isn't safe.

Jennifer from Jennifer Strukoff Yoga

A great option for smaller yoga studios or yoga teachers

Pros

Schedulicity is great for me because I run classes out of my house and don't want to spend a lot on scheduling software. I can take payment, apply pass and create packages.

Cons

The software is appointment focused and I wish there would be more focus on making the class and workshop options the main focus.

Response from Schedulicity

Replied November 2018

Jennifer, You're in luck! We're planning on releasing a number of new Class and Workshop scheduling upgrades the 2nd week in December! You'll soon be getting waitlist functionality, online waivers for new clients, group booking, and alerts for statuses of clients accounts. If there's anything else you would like to see, please feel free to email support@schedulicity.com. I'll make sure they're looking for your input. Cheers! Michael

Yolanda from Studio Y Salon

Booking system

This is very helpful for my business. I do get complaints from clients that they have trouble often with logging into the site.

Pros

It's easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the site is hard to log into

Roy from SAGU

Scheduler that keeps your appointments in one place

Pros

It's really simple and as a user its not just tied down to one company. For example, I have several a seminar and a Chirpractic appointment on schedulicity. Schedulicty provides the user the ability to book again, as well as change appointment time if needed. It comes with the standard add to calendar function. Overall, it gets out of the way for you to schedule exactly what you need.

Cons

There have been problems I've seen on certain websites where the embed doesn't work

Not ideal for professional health care use

Pros

Has good features for online booking, and easy to customize. It was also fairly straight forward to set up and use. I used the trial to determine if it would work for my professional needs, and from a client standpoint it was easy to navigate the online booking, and text reminders were well structured and convenient.

Cons

Does not have capability to be used for a health professional who requires confidentiality for client information (now approved by privacy laws). It also does not have am adequate client profile feature, which health professionals would require for their patient's profiles (appropriate fields to enter info such as: DOB, address, health care numbers, health insurance info) Also, no capability for intake forms and SOAP notes. Really not ideal for anything other than basic online booking. You'll need another program to save all your other patient's data, which renders this almost useless if you're looking for all the features in one bundle.

Tyler from Impact Merch

Make appointments for the entire family

Pros

I use this application to make appointments for hair or other body services for my family and teenage daughter. Can see all available appointments for a few months out. Its great for planning

Cons

No complaints from me or my family on the usefulness of this application

Awesome tool for small businesses

Pros

It may be a great tool for large businesses too, but I've used it smaller scale. I've been the end user but also an admin, injecting it into websites for my clients. It's very easy to use and has a clean layout. It's easy for non-tech savvy folks to navigate and manager. Love this tool.

Cons

No cons at this point, it's been very easy to use and I recommend it to all my clients who want this function on their websites.

Tracy from Tracy Lindley Voiceovers

Industry: Broadcast Media

My massage therapist uses Schedulicity and it makes it SO easy to see when she's open

Saves me time with the whole back-and-forth, very convenient

Pros

It's easy to use, shows open appointments at a glance as well as when my massage therapist is not available. Saves the endless phone calls/emails/texts of "When can I book with you?" I like the search function of finding people in my area.

Cons

I felt like the system makes you enter too many fields before you can view availability. Other than that, I really like it.

Britni from BE Bliss

Lots of features, but expensive to use!

Good platform overall, but the pricing is what drove me away from continuing to use.

Pros

I like that there are allot of options, including sending out birthday texts and deals. I don't have to keep track of everything as the software does it for you!

Cons

I didn't like that to receive most of the features and utilize them, I had to pay and keep adding on services that I could get on another platform for cheaper or even free.

Vijay from Vitatsu Healthcare LLP

Limited & Simple!

Scheduling and Appointment Management

Pros

What i liked most was it is dead simple and just basic. nice for very small and individual owner run businesses.

Cons

nothing as such of compared to the right audience.

Reasons for Choosing Schedulicity

because is the very very simple and has limited features. can be used easily even by front desk.

Fantastic, easy to use, rockstar staff

Multi-location, Square POS integration, Admin view ease of use between employees.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation within both mobile and desktop views, has all the features needed in a sophisticated appointment software. Is scalable and fits a variety of business models. Integrates well with Square and Stripe POS.

Cons

Small feature functionality tweaks needed such as appointment requests vs simply scheduling time. Gift card with Stripe users process could be easier, however integration with Square gift cards is simple.

Effie from Hair by Effie @ Evolve 406

Awesome Company. Awesome people.

I’m a new hairstylist in Bozeman, MT, starting at ground zero to build a clientele. I literally ran their office down and entered unannounced to get help from a real person and they totally welcomed me in and a sweet guy, named representative, worked with me patiently for as long as it took for me to button down every detail of my business profile! The people behind the system at Schedulicity are awesome and amazing! :)

Pros

It’s so comprehensive in what it enables you to set us for your business!

Cons

I’m not real tech savvy, so I needed some guidance in navigating the system!

danyelle from Hope for Tomorrow, a Child and Family Support Center

Life is greater these days

Everything it has to offer

Pros

The dashboard has up to date information like my upcoming appointments with my on thr featured adding a new appointment to my calendar is easy as holding down the calendar and inputting the information its also synced to your schedulicity account on the go

Cons

Maybe the name its sort of hard to say and makes things sort of confusing when attempting to say it something less complex

Easy online booking solution with pretty great functionality for the $$

Pros

It is a straightforward way to offer seamless online booking to our customers. It was also easy to integrate into our website and social media pages. I like that you can block off certain days/time periods easily and set certain minimums and maximums. We used this for cooking classes.

Cons

They do have sort of an outdated user interface and customer experience interface, it could use an upgrade.

Mikelle from Upgrade To Joy

LOVE my experience so far - easy to use and liberal with the free features

Easy and affordable booking and payment receiving.

Pros

The customer support is awesome - I love all the online tutorial videos and the chat help. The software is very user friendly, even for a novice like myself. I love how customizable it is. I love how affordable it is! It is so simple and has been so easy to integrate into my website. I like that I have the option to add to my website one of two kinds of widgets, or just an external link to booking. I love that it includes marketing features such as email and campaigns.

Cons

I wish that the style/colors/visual appearance of the widget was much more customizable. I also wish that the link buttons were more customizable - none of the color options match my website colors/theme.