• icon"Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments."
  • icon"Simple layout without extraneous buttons or links. Schedulista can be integrated with Stripe to accept payment."
  • icon"I love that my clients can easily book appointments."
  • icon"My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price."
  • icon"Really no major weaknesses. Sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app."
  • icon"Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone."

Browse all Schedulista Reviews

• Have you used Schedulista and would like to share your experience with others?

Kayla Garnet

Schedulista Rocks My World

I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Pros

My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Cons

This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Reasons for choosing Schedulista

I felt harassed by them, who was ten times the price.

André

Perfect solution for scheduling online classes

We are a e-learning company based in London, UK and we deliver online language classes to clients based several in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Before Schedulista, the scheduling process for our classes was so painful, so time consuming. Schedulista is cost effective, easy to use. The integration with Zoom save us a lot of time and energy. All in all we are very satisfied.

Pros

- online scheduling system where several students can register for the same class in less than 1 minute - integration with Zoom - synchronisation with Google Calendar - time efficient - cost effective

Cons

In the calendar, the week starts Sunday which is how it is in USA but in Europe the week starts Monday. So an option to change that it will be great.

Reasons for switching to Schedulista

I needed a system for class (not just individual) scheduling that is not too expensive

Jean

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Pros

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Cons

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Gretchen

December 2021

Great scheduler

People who have double booked cancelling in plenty of time rather than missing an appointment.

Pros

Customer service and ease of use. Setting up a schedule is very easy.

Cons

It would be potentially helpful to allow only existing clients to sign up online. Usually it's great to have everyone, but occasionally I think the limiter would be helpful. Thanks

Reasons for choosing Schedulista

Best features for me, good price

Reasons for switching to Schedulista

Great customer service.

Amy

Industry: Cosmetics

I love Schedulista!

Schedulista has made the transition from employee to salon owner of my individual studio so easy and comforting. The customer service guys are very quick to respond to questions and have been patient in helping me to structure my services and settings. During the pandemic in 2020, they were very kind and understanding when my business was shut down for 8 weeks. I am completely happy with Schedulista.

Pros

The Schedulista software is straight forward and easy to use. My clients love it on their end and I love having a virtual assistant to send out appointment reminders and to take appointments for me after hours which saves me tons of time.

Cons

My only cons would be that there is not a feature to make a client "inactive" without erasing their file or history and if a family has one email address they cannot both have client files using that email address again. It is a minor thing but would be nice if that could be added somehow.

Reasons for choosing Schedulista

I liked the look and feel of the site and I felt like it had enough bells and whistles for the cost. Customer service is high on my list and they are excellent at getting back to you and offer articles to look at to try to answer your questions while you are waiting to hear back. I like the it is working for me and at my fingertips with little effort or daily concerns.

Kathryn

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

Overall experience is excellent.

Pros

I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Cons

It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the nice review! Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment. Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Replied December 2018

Amber

Great, easy booking software!

Pros

Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Cons

Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

Reasons for choosing Schedulista

Easier to use and integrate, less expensive.

Kayla Garnet

Schedulista Review

Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Pros

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Cons

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Anke

Easy to use and a good price point

Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Pros

I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Cons

The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

Replied December 2020

Really straightforward app

I love it! Definitely recommend it to any company or organization that needs an easy to use scheduling app.

Pros

I love how easy Schedulista is to use. It has made scheduling for my previous position easy and I love that I can automatically add each appointment to calendars. The integration options are convenient and easy to use.

Cons

It's a little on the pricier side compared to other scheduling software. I wish that there were more affordable add-on options.

Gretchen

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Single business owner, two offices

It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Pros

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Cons

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

Response from Schedulista

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

Yu

Game changer!

Pros

Schedulista is easy to set up and you don't have to worry about missed payments any more. It gives you so much more time to concentrate on your job. It's been extremely reliable and there wasn't a single day it didn't function. However, what I love most is the prompt and super friendly customer service!

Cons

It would be great if there is a way to remind regular/weekly customers to make a booking before the booking deadline.

Reasons for choosing Schedulista

The price was reasonable and setting up was intuitive

Carol

Industry: Music

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Pros

so easy to set up and maintain.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say.

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Carol

Industry: Music

Reliable, and Customizable

I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Cons

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Ease of use

Leanne

This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Pros

I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Cons

I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

Cost and functionality.

Benjamin

easy and efficient self scheduling for clients

great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Pros

easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Cons

really no major weaknesses sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

Response from Schedulista

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

Replied April 2020