• Pros

• "Love this software. Really easy to use on my mobile."

• "easy to use, never off line, great overview, makes my job much easier"

• "I like the ease of use, the screens are clear and easy to read"

• Cons

• "No complaints other than I can't seem to figure out how to change the calendar setting on the app to a Sunday-Saturday layout. "

• "There were glitches at first on my iPad, but are resolved now. "

• "a couple of glitches but nothing detrimental. when searching for the correct client profile, sometimes jumps to a different client which means i select the wrong one. no biggy, just a bit annoying"

Browse Setmore Reviews

Holly from eXp Realty Iowa

So far, so good!

So far so good. I reached out to support Via the chat feature and they were very helpful.

Pros

It’s easy to set up and get started. I tried others for a minute and never finished

Cons

Wish it synced with multiple calendars as I have 5. So I have to do some shifting around after people schedule an appointment; which can defeat the purpose sometime.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

It comes with my HelloSells answering service subscription.

Even the free account works perfectly.

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Pros

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us. 2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Cons

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations. 2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message. 3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I examined many different appointment systems. Setmore was one of the easiest to set up, use and configure.

Brian from The Premier Team and Premier Credit Solutions, Inc.

Great Product and Services

As mentioned we like all the functionality. I have been working to integrate into a variety of my businesses, and offering to my sales team(s).

Pros

I like the functionality, and ability to have variety of services, staff, and integrations!

Cons

Only thing I would love is ability to adjust color to match business color schemes but it not a drawback.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Look and feel of Services/ Booking Page. Unlimited Services and Categories, as well as up to 20 Staff member calendars.

Suzi from The Walnut Club

A few things I need that are imperative

Overall experience is good but just so frustrating that the support chat I feel dont understand your points or address / understand you problems. It feels like they're so detached from caring. Ive literally just had a conversation with someone on chat and it was an awful experience.

Pros

Super simple and works with you, quick easy and makes life simple

Cons

Really important for us and reasons why I witched: We need to take varied deposit amounts If someone cancels their appointment we have to contact them to get their card details to to refund their deposit- it's really frustrating Sometimes when I contact customer support I feel like they dont listen Our clients frequently commented on the fact that they stated going through the booking system then it quit/froze/took their card details and didnt go through. We thought it was people just being difficult however it was such a common complaint- can we report it to you and you look at a history of what happened within that transaction? Why can we not reuest payments off people through setmore- its a really great feature. There's not enough characters for T&Cs & notes to the customer when booking.

James from jamesscottguitar.com

Industry: Music

The Scheduling App You've Always Wanted

So far after just a few hours of setting up, tweaking and using....I'm up and running and I'm quite pleased with the sheer flexibility of it.

Pros

Everything that I've wanted in scheduling software is in this application. The ability to set recurring appointments, block cancellations within a certain time period, sync to Google Calendar, block time by user or use, sync with Facebook....etc..etc...and great customer service.

Cons

I REALLY wish it integrated with Zoom, or Google Hangouts, Skype, etc...

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

For all the reasons I mentioned above....control.

Debby from Rezonate

Easy to set up and use straight away

I am a new business and wanted to provide an option for new customers to book online, and to also centralise the management of appointments, which Setmore has provided. Regardless of where I am, I can immediately take a booking via my mobile or land device. I was pleased to see that they have covered all major integration points and I have used this within my social media posts and website, which generates business. I am also looking to integrate with my Zoho account.

Pros

I am 6 months in and still on the Free version. I have found it user friendly and very easy to set up. I have found the customer support to be amazing and they are always looking to help resolve any issues. As I work from different locations, I have set this up by changing Provider to Location, which works for me as I am the only therapist in my business. I love that it integrates with social media, which is a huge benefit.

Cons

I would like to see a little more flexibility in some areas, and perhaps consideration of some wording options, such as, there is no option to 'Cancel' an appointment, only to 'Delete'. Delete is permanent and entirely removes the record from the customer account, it remains in the 'back-end' of the system. This creates a problem as if a new customer needs to cancel, then their whole record is 'Deleted', and to make another appointment I need to re-input their details. I understand this to be different for those that make their own appointments online, but most come directly through me, as the sole point of contact. Customers looking to 'Cancel' their appointments are contacting me, as their only option is to 'Delete' which is confusing for them. An option needs to be available where the client record is retained when the appointment is 'cancelled' by the administrator It would be useful to have an option based on 'location' rather than 'provider/therapist'

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I looked at all other recommendations such as those mentioned above, and a lot more. Most were paid versions only, and where not, their unpaid version did not come close to what Setmore has to offer. Setmore covers the majority of my business needs, and although there are instances that could be improved (isn't that always the case) I am totally happy with the design, reliability and customer support.

Kim from Spa 1 Nails

Industry: Cosmetics

Almost exactly what I was looking for

so Far so good.

Pros

I like almost everything. Very user friendly

Cons

The only thing I would want to be able to do is manually book multiple services for one client. I have some elder clients who do not have access to the internet or do not know how to book or prefer to stick with the old school way and call to make an appointment and when I do book for my clients I have to end up going in and then going out to rebook another appointment for them.

Rayann from Reesha's Beauty Studio

Love the conviense

Pros

Clients can make there win appointment without having to contact me directly

Cons

Unable to have a GPS location attached. I still have to send iut a location

Erik from Lil E’s cutz

Industry: Cosmetics

Pros

Honestly Setmore is the only booking application that is really easy to use, and allows for so much in the free version, helping me out a lot.

Cons

There’s nothing to complain so far with Setmore!

Euripides from Health, Wellness and Fitness

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Massage therapist

Pros

The user interface and the android app is the best on the market

Cons

The features are lacking compared to other similar software

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

It just fits my current business needs. For another similar business I run, I have chosen other software.

Christine from Kemper Reflexology

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Pros

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Cons

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.

Suthasinee from Ying Thai Remedial Massage

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Pros

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays. I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

Cons

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I choose Setmore because is easy to use and affordable price but I leave Setmore because clinicsense offer, marketing, intake form, SOAP note but Clinicsense is very expensive and very difficult to use for example their calendar view have limited options which Setmore has a better calendar view and easy to see the availability to book appointment. I choose setmore for many reasons but I choose clinic for only 3reasons : Marketing, SOAP note and intake form. Still love Setmore and will continue to recommend to my friends.

Jörgen from Füsioexpert OÜ

Why I still use Setmore

So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Pros

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Cons

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

better interface in my opinion

Melanie from Chester County Intermediate Unit

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Pros

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

Cons

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Steph from ICM Property Services Inc.

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

Pros

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

Cons

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue. I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Setmore was the best fit for features we needed, and the price was very competitive. We started with the free version and then upgraded to the paid/Pro version for the added functionality. The easy to use interface for us and our clients is important, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an online bookings calendar. I have previously worked in technical support and sales for a software company and feel that the service, support, and features they provide is excellent value.

Corinne from Corinne Pomroy RMT

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business. Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

Pros

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Cons

Two complaints: 1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing. 2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I chose Setmore over the others for the price, and Google did not meet my needs at the time. The Setmore premium account meets my needs while being affordable. I have been considering a switch from from having separate appointment booking and accounting software to using full-practice software (Jane App, ClinicSense), but that option is very expensive and does not seem to be worth the cost increase.

Matthew from Heart in Hand Massage Therapy

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

Pros

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

Cons

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Much too expensive and too corporate

Monica from Olympic Peninsula Massage

Excellent Product & Service

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pros

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Cons

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I was able to test setmore before I opened my practice and I found that it met all of my needs and that the support service I received was excellent. I recommend Setmore to all of my friends who are starting businesses that would benefit from an online scheduler.

Sue from Blush Nail LAB

A decent program that's easy to use

The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

Pros

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

Cons

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.

Bill from Valley Creek Spa

Day Spa Booking software

Good, but could be better.

Pros

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online. Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes. Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs. Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger. Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Cons

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake. Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients. Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa. Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

Started with the Free version

Justin from HOPE Chiropractic & Nutrition

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

Pros

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

Cons

There are a few things that I wish Setmore was a bit better about... Setmore is not really "secure". A medical office, for instance, would probably not be able to use this option for scheduling. The only real "issue" that we've had with using the app (on iOS) is that it does crash upon opening quite frequently. It does open on the 2nd or 3rd try every time, and we have never contacted customer service about this issue because it really hasn't interfered with our productivity.

Susan from Articulate Designs, LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Amazingly full-featured free app that schedules like a dream!

We live in a condominium community with shared amenities. When COVID-19 forced the closure of our fitness facility, we all understood and tried to make do without it. However, once our state started reopening again, we struggled with a way to reopen our gym -- especially since we had limited resources and ability to monitor and clean as frequently as was being dictated by the governor. Since "personal fitness sessions" were allowed, we devised a way that our residents would be able to "book the gym" - one at a time - to allow them to use it at their own risk (no special cleaning between uses) and be responsible for cleaning only the equipment they use. It worked marvelously!! And our residents are THRILLED to be able to go back into the gym to work out again, one at at time, without fearing that there will be other folks there huffing and puffing next to them on the treadmill. This powerful and intuitive little app completeley solved our problem and removed the hurdles of reopening the gym safely. 10-stars, Setmore!!

Pros

The ease with which we were able to set it up to suit our needs AND the amazing amount of control of the booking features that were available in even the free version. I'm dazzled by the functionality and accuracy with which this powerful little app keeps track of our users and their appointments. The user interface is very intuitive as well.

Cons

Nothing - I Googled "appointment booking app free" and Setmore came back as very highly-rated... I took a peek and had it set up for our needs within 15 minutes. From there, it was just a matter of tweaking the settings and booking policies to suit our needs. The only thing that was a TINY bit frustrating was an accidental "swipe" I made while editing a long paragraph of booking policies in the "Services" section on my mobile device that took me right back to the main screen and all my typing was lost! I gasped in horror, knowing it was my fault, but an autosave would've been awesome right then. I had to recreate the text (as I was composing it on the fly), and all was not lost - just my time.

Melissa from Riverside & Springfield Notary Services And Weddings

Industry: Government Relations

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments. Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

Pros

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Cons

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Processing and scheduling with better UI. Easy to train others on. Automation ;)

Melita from PDOG pet discount outlet

LOVE Setmore..but

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

Pros

The ease. Not too many p ages to flip through. We sto p ped using setmore and paid for more expensive ones... only because doesnt quite cover our needs. But i came back to setmore when weighing up pro & cons

Cons

I ideally need more photo space. And to be able to view photo bigger. I would also like better reporting. We have now got square so I'll see i f that makes reporting better. Also staff get to access client info, it would be good if they just saw their schedule ,& not able to change it and not see $ .

Easier to use

Erik from Vivid Reign, Inc.

Industry: Music

ALMOST PERFECT

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I found this platform. It worked great for the wellness industry since the limited booking time frame issue wasn't a concern in that industry since appointments are never booked passed 12am (but it did lack other functions like contracts/document sharing and HIPPA protected file management for SOAP notes, etc.) – but as a booking system for a music studio it works great, minus that one issue with the 24-hour limited booking functioning.

Pros

The ease of use and great customer service.

Cons

The limitations on functionality, for example: it's impossible to book an appointment that passes 12am, therefore a 4 hour appointment from 10pm-2am has to be scheduled as 2 separate bookings (10pm-12am then 12am-2am) which is very inconvenient.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Great platform functionality (minus a few minor limitations) and reliable customer service.

Maia from Homebrew University

Instrumental to my business

We were setting appointments the old fashioned way in a calendar book. I knew I wanted an option that would allow me to set appointments from anywhere, be ause I spend a lot of time away from the store yet am usually the person interacting with customers. I also needed my appointment setting software to integrate with a crm. I found hubspot and the 2 work together very well. Seamlessly. I also added a slack integration to help me keep track of new bookings so I can set up our email reminders. They are more detailed than the automatic emails generated from setmore. But I still use the setmore emails to remind clients of their appointments. The fact that I cam use setmore for both regular appointments and to set up classes is perfect for my business.

Pros

Easy to use Integrates with my crm, mailchimp and slack Allows us to set appointments any time from anywhere

Cons

Automatic emails are not customizable. We had to set up separate emails to explain our process to our customers. It would be so amazing if I could use the setmore automatic email feature for all of that explaining.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Provided me with the features I need.

Danny from Newquay osteopaths

Setmore diary

Customer support has been excellent and they have taken on-board various suggestions for future software upgrades. Both the team and our patients find the system very beneficial.

Pros

The package is easy to use and my patients really appreciate the email and text reminders as well as the online booking system. As a team we can access it anywhere. Overall it has reduced our need to answer the phone as the patients book themselves in direct.

Cons

It does take a bit of getting used to - setting up and navigating - but once you've got the hang it's a simple system to use. I wish there were more exciting colours to choose from for the various services available.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Price and the helpful customer service and info I received pre-sale.

Shay from The Hair Loft Barber Shop

GREAT product, GREAT customer support

While at times very frustrated with glitches, customer support resolves quickly. Super friendly and will do all they can to fix your issues. This software has made my life a lot easier. I have gotten many messages and phone calls from other booking software companies but given the good experience with the software and GREAT customer support, I'm not going anywhere unless it becomes expensive!

Pros

I like everything from the blue color to convenience. This software enables my clients to schedule their appointments at their own convenience and eliminates the need for someone at the front desk. You can also keep track of income and view daily, weekly and monthly. Hoping they add yearly soon! GREAT customer support 24/7 and always someone on chat. Chat is like texting so you can respond at your convenience, in between clients, etc.

Cons

Glitches! Most times things run very smoothly but there are times when there are many glitches. This can really throw things off however, customer support is amazing so things are usually fixed quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I was able to chat with customer service immediately and ask all of my questions. I signed up and soon fell in love with this product. Other products wanted extreme monthly fees. Not happening

Michelle from A Dream LYFE

I really love Setmore! It does what it's supposed to do with a few surprising perks!

Overall, it's exactly what I need at a rate I can afford.

Pros

I was having a difficult time choosing between Setmore & Calendly. The integration (easy) to my social media accounts, free trial with ability to sell on free account, and great instant customer service made them the winner. It's a great tool overall and they make it so easy and friendly to use. I also love that I can put different images in to represent my lifestyle course one on one calls!

Cons

The need to create multiple staff members in my account to set a different schedule/day for a service. It would be easier to simply be able to adjust or customize the calendar slot (open and close days) straight from the product itself. It's mostly all good though. I'm new and haven't found any real issues here in Setmore.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I didn't feel like looking them over and wanted to go with something that is popular and has already been recommended to me. Setmore was recommended to me a while ago.

Tracey from Gatlin

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!

Pros

I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

Cons

It's a great app for someone with a hair salon or nail salon. We were trying to use it for a landscape installation service and each appointment has different time lengths versus a set time limit so we could only allot for one appointment a day online. If we could've been able to reserve dedicated days versus a customer reserving an 8am slot just to reserve a day then it would've been able to work more efficiently for us. Unfortunately a lot of our customers wouldn't read the details ordering where we told them they were only reserving days and we contact them with a time of appointment. Instead the expected their appointments at 8 am.

renee from fetching grooms

Industry: Veterinary

fetching grooms review of setmore

Setmore has been the main tool of record keeping for my business since i opened. I rely on it heavily. It has helped with lessening phone call duties by the online booking option, easy and fast SMS reminders for all clients, data entry is stored safe and secure for each individual client and visable with a few simple clicks of buttons and also has given me a professional looking receipt for my customers who have requested it. I am very happy with the product.

Pros

Setmore has been fantastic since i started using it 2 years ago. Its very basic which makes it super easy to use and to teach new employees to use. Theres not many areas you can make mistakes like overbooking or incorrect data entry so its very safe, when less thing to worry about as a small business owner.

Cons

The only things i could see improvement on is when you add extras to a customers bill it doesnt add it to the overall revenue, and same with giving discounts too. When you apply discounts to a customers bill it changes the prices for the receipt but for the total revenue it remains the non-discounted price. Id also love to have an option for the calendar weekly & daily view to have an 'all staff' option so that you can see all bookings for every staff member rather than having to change between staff constantly.

Kirsten from career strategists, inc.

Excellent Product

Pros

Everything about this product is easy and fluid. I have been using setmore for 2-3 years. I can link it to landing pages, customize the features

Cons

They have two glitches. One is that you can limit the future ability to set an appointment, I choose 2 days. The HUGE problem is that it counts the weekends even if your office is closed and no employees work on weekends. So I can send out emails of Friday to have people set Monday appointments. REALLY REALLY BAD as it messes up all on my online advertising and ability to have people schedule during the weekend for Monday appointments. It doesn't allow people to schedule during times it is closed, it just doesn't jump to Monday, like there is no workweek only feature. IT ALSO doesn't allow you to link to a page. it has its thank you page which you can add a link to but it does not allow you to customize that page. for example I don't want a thank you page I want it to jump to a website. the best I can get is a link at the bottom....which no one sees as they skim it as a thank you page.

Eileen from Down The Aisle Ceremonies

Highly Recommend

Pros

The ability to set & send automatic notices (to us & the client) of appointments made, appointment reminders, rescheduled appointments, and cancellations is incredibly valuable for our needs. Setmore has taken customer service to another level, in a good way! The "chat" icon is the best! It's like a Setmore customer service rep is hanging out, ready to help. Whereas many company's bombard you with constant emails about everything, Setmore discreetly shares useful tips, new features, and important announcements through the tiny chat icon present on your screen. To help their clients during the COVID-19 crisis, they announced and released FREE tools for social distancing while working. Including a video conferencing tool. All FREE. It doesn't get much better than that!

Cons

It was a little tricky confirming our booking page.

Ann from guru holistics

Outstanding

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported. I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

Pros

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

Cons

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I liked that it was free and no contract so could leave if it didn't satisfy my requirements.

Helen from Helen D'Silva Performance Psychology Group

Professional looking Appt Calendar

I really like it. I am looking at using the automated text message reminders as my client load builds and I can afford it. A great professional looking calendar for people just starting out in business. I simply googled and trialled several other calendars. I found Setmore the most professional looking and easy to use for myself and my clients making their own appointments online.

Pros

It's a professional looking appointment calendar to clients who book online. This is important to me as others such as Calendly don't look serious. I have corporate clients, senior professionals and business owners as clients. It's important the look and feel of the calendar looks highly professional. All my clients have found it easy to use. I also like the immediate notifications via the app I get when clients book in online.

Cons

The ipad version is very slow to reload. I find accessing Setmore through my ipad via Safari easier and faster to load and work with, than using the ipad version. I can't see the full view of my calendar using the ipad app as opposed to accessing it through Safari

Lisa from LISA'S LIL SPA ROOM

Great company

Pros

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

Cons

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

Cheaper

SARAH from SERENITY WELLNESS SPA

SERENITY

Over the years when I have had an idea to make SETMORE work alittle more taylored to my buisness I have shared this with customer support. I love how you strive to take into consideration what a client has asked for in your develop of SETMORE program which evolves all the time.

Pros

As a business owner I have found SETMORE very easy to use when setting up my business profile and everyday use. My customers have loved being able to make an appoinmtnet 24/7. Even my clients who find technology a challenge have stated how easy and straight forward the process was to make a booking.

Cons

The only little issue for my buiness it that I would like to be able to set up a treatment with various time durations and prices E.g Swedish Massage - Drop Down ICON for TIME & PRICE - 30 min $40 , 45 min $55 , 60 min $70 , 75 min $90 & 90 min $110. Currently I have to list this massage 5 times on SETMORE. This makes my menu list very long as I offer other styles of massage and treatments at various time periods.

Robert from Tindal & Associates, LLC

Good Software

Overall it is a very good program and just need tweeking as they go.

Pros

We like how it integrates with out website and makes it easy for our clients to schedule an appointment online.

Cons

There have been a lot of issue with syncing with Outlook 365. Have to shut if off and turn it back on Regularly, or it just stops working all together. We have actually lost some appointments due to this issue.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Cost and ability to add multiple employees and and integrate with website.

JACKIE from Ethan Allen

Industry: Furniture

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

Pros

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

Cons

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

We chose Setmore because of the features that were offered and the value for money.

Tina from Lashluv Barbados

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

My opinion

Awesome

Pros

Its an app It available offline Its reliability Ease to book clients not to many steps The color scheme The calendar view seeing weekly appointments all one time Seeing the total earnings weekly at a glance Being able to do most things from my phone

Cons

I have to sign in on the web to send receipts Wish I could do tht in the app Also i wish they was a way to cancel appointments without deleting them so there is a history of cancellations or a section to put in a reason why the client cancelled

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

You have an app and easy weekly viewing

Cole from Alafia Driving Academy

Amazing Product for the Price!

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Pros

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Cons

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there. My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

Laynah from Purple Tree Healing Centre

Excellent Product

I have no issues to resolve at this time.

Pros

I had used another program before that I was unable to setup. Setmore was customized to my needs within minutes. It works well on my Ipad, Iphone, website, FaceBook and PC. I can access the dashboard from any of these platform and it is so useful when I travel or book clients from a home show. I am super happy with the service I receive. I have encountered very little issues and when I did, it was to do with me not understanding or finding the answer on my own.

Cons

I am a small business owner and adding all the different app cost, it adds up. Pricing for me is a bit of an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

A fellow practitioner uses it and I was impressed and asked here the name of the program. I implemented the change the same day and I have no regrets.

On the right path

Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

Pros

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Cons

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Not available in Australia.

Holger from Solution Resources EAP

Good balance of Features and Cost

Overall, Setmore has provided a reasonable calendar for me for several years. There are some features that would be desirable and would make the functions even better, but the calendar provides an acceptable cost-benefit relation.

Pros

Setmore offers a HiPAA compliant calendar format. SMS reminders are customizable and sent out before appointments. Payments can be entered and accepted right from the appointment detail window. Labels can be added to appointments to alert of client status (e., new client, running late, completed, etc). Some reports are possible.

Cons

I cannot select to send emails AND SMS messages for reminders. Payments have to be entered manually (no setup to accept a stripe or chip reader.) List of labels is not editable and custom labels, although possible, need to be re-entered for every occasion. Reports are limited and not customizable.

Kevin from BackSmith Chiropractic

Already great and always improving

It very easy for patients to schedule themselves or they can call/text me for appts. Even when I'm not in the office I can set their appt because it is cloud based.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, setting a schedule and breaks as well as slot blockers

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software; however, there are a few features I've requested that I hope they implement shortly.

Price

Sharon from Footwork Podiatry

Extraordinarily good

Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Pros

Setmore is easy to set up and tailor to the needs of the business. I wanted to be able to colour code my appointment types, and have found a way to do that with the excellent support team. I don’t use all of the functions but what I do use is really impressive

Cons

There’s nothing to dislike as far as I can see - the only thing I would like to see is a function to record on a client record if they have cancelled or not turned up, without having to leave the appointment on the system. I would like to be able to open up the slot but keep a record that the patient cancelled

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

Setmore was already set up and my colleague was also using it. It works well and to change would have required a lot of admin . I considered the alternative fir patient record facility but decided we did not need the extraadmin

claire from River Holistic Centre

Using Setmore

I would recommend this system to anyone in my business, value for money, easy to use and makes my business run very smoothly

Pros

Very easy to use for my business, integrations for staff easy to use. Appointment reminders.

Cons

Not being able to find client by phone number, repeat booking into termed classes, has to be manually inputted each each.

Costing and adaptability

Kerris from Ease up massage

simple system

i can make bookings easy and clearly online clients find it easy to use.

Pros

it's easy to use and so far not been too much of an issue. it is a nice set up not full of extras that make it annoying for a sole trader business.

Cons

I don't like that there is no warning when a repeat client booking is ending. And the notes are too basic so I can't write my medical notes Like SOAP. some of my clients do not get the text message.

Reasons for Choosing Setmore

I find the USA company a bit tricky cost-wise and well cant remember

Yvonne from embodied health

Highly recommended

Excellent

Pros

I use Setmore daily to ensure clients receive appointment notifications and reminders for appointments. Clients have come to rely on this service. They also like to be able to make their appointments online without waiting for me to be available to help them. I have been able to personalise the features for my business and maintenance and development are easy. On the rare occasion that I can't work out what to do, the online support is quick and efficient. I would be lost without this product. I am a one-person business with a small turnover. It's perfect for me.

Cons

As I receive this service free, some options are not available to me. But I am not complaining.

Domonique from The Refund Company

Great Software for free.

Pros

I love that this software connects with mailchimp and is easy to customize.

Cons

I dont like that you have to pay to connect the calendar with google calendar and the paid version lets you text client reminders where the free version only sends email reminders.