• icon"I love that this software connects with mailchimp and is easy to customize."
  • icon"The integration (easy) to my social media accounts, free trial with ability to sell on free account, and great instant customer service made them the winner."
  • icon"The process is simple and quick for them which we love. I also love how easy it was for me to setup our calendar and booking times."
  • icon"And the amount of information to leave the text reminder is limited."
  • icon"I am disappointed that I am unable to book multiple services from my end of the software. This is huge for me as I rebook my clients at the end of every appointment."
  • icon"Have to shut if off and turn it back on Regularly, or it just stops working all together. We have actually lost some appointments due to this issue."

Browse all Setmore Reviews

• Have you used Setmore and would like to share your experience with others?

Brett

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

A perfect fit!

Jared

April 2022

Setmore for Business

I've been able to generate my return of investment within the first month and not just that be able to give value to clients in documentation and also frequent meetings.

Pros

It's easy to program to the social media for your business or service to be able to allow clients to book time with you so you don't have to be there for them to do it.

Cons

I can't use a custom domain and sometimes it does interfere with my clients experience because they think I work for the company.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Its use and lack of UI learning curve

Reasons for switching to Setmore

The simplicity of the customer interface and my ability to add not just services and meetings but also courses if needed.

Response from Setmore

Hi Jared, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy to use for your social media platforms and that customers can book from those platforms. It's great that you think Setmore offers simplicity and doesn't need a high level of tech experience to use. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Julia, Community Team

Replied May 2022

May 2022

I love that Setmore is so simple to use

Setting up Setmore couldn't be easier because to its user-friendly UI. Client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service are three of my favorite aspects. For extra features, you can pay an additional fee or subscribe to a premium subscription.

Pros

My favorite thing about Setmore is how easy it is to use, yet filled with all the information I need to book the right appointments and services every time. Within the first month, I was able to create my return on investment and provide value to my clients via documentation and regular meetings.

Cons

Setmore's sole flaw is that it can occasionally crash. Occasionally, things don't save correctly and updates don't appear until hours later when you reenter the application. Setmore's only genuine flaws are these little hiccups in the system.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Overall, it's been a terrific and affordable tool to help me manage my business better, as I noted in my pros. It's simple to connect your company or service to social media so that people may book time with you without you having to be there.

Response from Setmore

Hi there Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is simple to use, terrific and affordable to help manage your business. It's great that you like the social media integrations, client self-booking, automated appointments, and prompt customer service. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at help@setmore.com. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

Replied June 2022

Even the free account works perfectly.

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Pros

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us. 2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Cons

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations. 2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message. 3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Reasons for choosing Setmore

I examined many different appointment systems. Setmore was one of the easiest to set up, use and configure.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Because we are a public school and cannot spare a good amount for booking systems, we had to give up using Appointy when they switched to the premium accounts system.

Barbara

November 2022

Convenient & Easy to Use!

Even with the billing issue, this service has 100% changed my business for the better. Not having to answer our phones, and having the ability to place a link to my online calendar in emails, social media sites and our website was a 100% game changer!

Pros

Easy to use for us and for clients; calendar compatibility, and we use their LIVE feature. They answer our phones (US based) and se appointments for us

Cons

Major billing issues this year that are still not correted and they don't seem to be in a hurry to correct it. The hours they charged me for DO NOT match the minutes on my phone bills.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Ease of use and services provided. Calendar and live phone answering service 24/7

August 2016

A good, easy to use program, well-priced, but with a lot of unusual glitches

We love the features, we love the pricing...but we find that there are a lot of glitches going on that make our business look unprofessional. As a medical office, its important for us to appear professional...and Setmore has let us down on this front quite a few times. Asking questions or lodging complaints with the company is tricky, as they're always dodging blame. Its always possible to 'chat' with a consultant, but I think English isn't always their first language, making some communication tricky. That said, the main part of the program works well...but be prepared for some odd glitches occasionally - like clients sometimes being able to book outside of your booking hours (which they tell me isn't possible...yet its happening), or SMS reminders just not being sent (even if the system says they were). Another time, a client managed to log in as an administrator and somehow set herself up as another practitioner....that was odd too. But according to Setmore, we did that ourselves and she couldn't possibly have done it (they said as they deleted her practitioner profile). Most of our clients find the Setmore online booking website easy to use, but don't bother trying to set up a lead time for appointments...I don't know why, but even when they changed it from 2 days to 24 hours, it still wouldn't allow clients to have the lead time we wanted (i.e. the amount of time required to book an appointment online so we didn't end up with any surprise appointments). Also, be prepared to constantly sync your duplicate clients in your database...it is incredibly annoying and time-consuming. In addition, the recurring appointment feature had to be disabled on our account, as if clients wanted to edit one appointment in a series, we would have to search back to find the original appointment in the recurring series, delete or change that one...and THEN edit every single appointment from then on (it sometimes was weeks or months of edits to be made for one appointment to be changed), so we no longer use that feature. The widget to link through to our Wix website however is very handy, and they are trialing features such as 'classes' and Stripe payments. We cant comment on how the payments feature functions, as we don't use it.

Pros

Ease of use. Even technologically-challenged clients do not find it daunting to book online. Configurations for appointment times, and setting individual practitioner shifts are really flexible. SMS reminders included in the price - fantastic. Customised SMS reminders are a wonderful bonus. Widget to link a booking page to our website is great.

Cons

Glitchy. Communication...good but challenging. SMS reminders sometimes don't get sent. Recurring appointment feature does not work for our business. Duplicate customers are constantly being created, and syncing them takes time.

Josh

August 2022

Great For The Money

Overall my experience was wonderful and it worked for a long time.

Pros

I love that they have different options available to meet everyone’s needs. It is very easy to use and it a clean and professional look.

Cons

I had to stop using the software because I needed to connect providers with resources and Setmore wasn’t able to do it at that time.

Price

Response from Setmore

Hi there Josh, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is great value for money and it s easy to use, professional and clean. We're sorry to hear that you are no longer a Setmore customer. We're constantly improving the product for our customers so we appreciate all feedback. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, do not hesitate to reach out at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Samantha

Great way to schedule appointments, but as a user had some issues

Useful for scheduling appointments, however was much easier to use on the computer than on my phone app.

Pros

I liked that I was able to view the scheduling and find available time slots that worked for me.

Cons

To cancel or modify any of my appointments I had to be on a computer and could not do the changes or cancellations through the app on my phone.

Response from Setmore

Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Delighted to hear that you find Setmore useful for scheduling, and helps you streamline your appointments to suit you. Your feedback is much appreciated as it helps us improve our service. We'll pass your comments on to the developers for consideration. Team Setmore is here 24/7 if you require any further assistance. Julia, Community Team

Replied February 2022

Cynthia

Cheaper than Calendly with all the bells and whistles!

I love that they were responsive, its easy to use and super afforable.

Pros

My web person introduced me to set more which because I hadn't heard off, I initially thought it was "off brand". May be true in the US HOWEVER, it has all the bells and whistles I was looking for as a dog trainer and offer of subscription based holistic pet healing services. I am happy it has online booking, mailchimp integration as well as integration with square as well as paypal. The person who helped me set it up was super helpful and walked me through it. It was also great that she on-boarded other dog trainers and she is able to help me in the future with other services or concerns as they come up so I can work with just her and not a random person every time which I love.

Cons

Still trying to figure out a solution for "signed client agreement".

timing.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Cost as well as a recommendation from a colleague.

Response from Setmore

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you're happy with Setmore and it's helping your pet healing business. That's wonderful that you've taken advantage of the MailChimp, Square, and PayPal integrations. It's also fantastic that our team was able to help you with your onboarding and help you set up your services. Team Setmore is here 24/7 if you require any assistance. Julia, Community Team

Replied August 2021

Isabelle

Fonctionnalités intéresantes mais attention à la stabilité

Pros

Mise en place facile, intégration sur le site efficace. La solution nous a permis en une semaine d'assurer une continuité de service pour nos contacts.

Cons

Nous rencontrons depuis quelques semaines des problèmes de stabilité : retard de synchronisation ou désynchronisation des agendas Outlook, sans parvenir à savoir s'il s'agit de pb internes ou dûs à Setmore.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Ce qui intéressant c'est de proposer à l'utilisateur un service, plutôt qu'un rdv avec un opérateur.

Response from Setmore

Salut Isabelle, Merci pour votre avis. C'est formidable d'apprendre que vous trouvez Setmore facile a configurer et a integrer sur site. Veuillez contacter notre equipe pour discuter des problemes que vous rencontrez avec Outlook afin que nous puissions vous aider a resoudre les problemes auxquels vous etes confronte. Julia, equipe communautaire

Replied August 2021

Mindy

July 2022

Upset that I must cancel Setmore because my clients can't buy memberships/packages.

I am cancelling Setmore and am frustrated with myself for not seeing in advance that client online purchasing options are extremely limited and dysfunctional for the nature of my business. but overall I think many people who choose Setmore will be satisfied with the features and functions for the low price.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use and I love that it integrates with Square and has a new downloadable app for customers -- customers can add your booking app to their home screen on their phone. All functions are pleasant to use.

Cons

I still can't believe they market their service to fitness professionals yet you can't sell packages of sessions to your clients. I don't know any personal trainers who have clients that just buy one appointment at a time -- they save money by buying 10-packs or paying a monthly subscription. I also thought it was disappointing that you can "remove Setmore branding" on the premium subscription, except that you CAN'T remove all branding -- you can't have a custom domain so clients must go to a Setmore URL to view your booking page even on the premium plan. The customer service associate was pleasant in the chat but instead of just answering my question about if they offer memberships/packages they advised me not to worry about setting up my account and to instead book a demo with their team and allow them to help me set up my account. I had to make them look into my actual question and answer it. If I had a different type of business I would probably use Setmore as they have so much going for them.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Downloadable client app, Square integration, ease of use for customers,

Reasons for switching to Setmore

I like many things about Momence but it comes with transaction fees charged to my clients unless I invest in a bigger package. I wanted to invest in a bigger package but my clients don't seem to like the platform.

Response from Setmore

Hi Mindy, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore and providing us with feedback. We're sorry to hear that you're having to cancel Setmore due to not having appointment packages. I'm going to pass on your comments to the developers to highlight the need for this feature. We hope we will be able to welcome you back to Setmore in the future. Julia, Community Team

Christine

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Pros

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Cons

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Setmore had better options for setting up my specific service list, as well as free email appointment reminders.

Kunal

June 2022

Setmore is inexpensive and gives you all the features that you need

I would say very good, given the low price and availability of all features available with more expensive booking sites. I am very happy with Setmore.

Pros

The price which $9 per month and gives me all the features to make my company look professional to prospective customers. Email reminders, text reminders, payment collection, ability to link it with my google and apple calendars, ability to link it with external applications like Zoom/PayPal/Square/Stripe etc.

Cons

It is very hard to configure it to make the application to book on my website without the need to open an external booking link. I am not yet able to do it and when customers click the link on my website it opens a new tab and take it to Setmore website. If this could be improved or made easy to use I will be very impressed.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Price point and the availability of all features that were available with all the above booking sites.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Square was difficult to use, especially when using in different time zones. I had a few clients who could only see my time zone and were confused. This did not leave a very good impression and I had to switch to Setmore.

Response from Setmore

Hi Kunal, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're thrilled you think Setmore is inexpensive and it provides you with the features you need for your business. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the experience we offer our customers. We've passed on your comments to our developers. In the meantime, do not hesitate to reach out to the team at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Ben

March 2022

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

Pros

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

Cons

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

Easier to use and implement, with a simpler interface and cleaner progression for our customers.

Response from Setmore

Hi Ben, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at help@setmore.com. Julia, Community Team

Replied April 2022

Lamonte

My Setmore Experience

Pros

How you can customize the software to fit your needs and how it integrates in social media.

Cons

How it doesn’t automatically come with reminders for appointments for clients when scheduling.

Response from Setmore

Hi Lamonte H, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you like the ability to customize the app to suit you and your business. It's great that you appreciate the ability to integrate with your social media platforms. You should receive reminders for appointments booked, rescheduled, and canceled. Here's how you can turn this option on in Settings: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/3378413-automated-notifications-in-setmore Julia, Community Team

May 2022

Best Online Appointment Scheduling Tool for Businesses!

Pros

My wife and I recently opened a spa and massage parlour. Our clientele is growing exponentially and I must say that Setmore has been superb in helping us manage our numerous appointments. It's absolutely free and easy to use which makes it perfect, especially for small start-up businesses. We were able to add our personal touch to it by customizing it, which was also very easy to do. When someone schedule's an appointment, they receive an automatic e-mail confirming their booking and a reminder 24hours prior to their appointment. Clients can also make very secure online payments, if they prefer to do so prior to their appointment. Our reviews from clients are easily displayed front and center, which encourages future bookings. Not to mention, it has great integration with our Instagram and Facebook pages/accounts and we can add the website plugin to our profiles. We can also access our calendar across any of our devices.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this App. Will definitely recommend to anyone.

Response from Setmore

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! We're delighted to hear that Setmore has helped manage appointments with the free plan and you find it easy to use for your start-up business. It's great that you like the ability to customize your Booking Page, the reviews, and the automated reminders. We really appreciate your support. If you require any assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 team via the live chat in the app or at help@setmore.com. Happy Scheduling! Julia, Community Team

LNai

Best Program Ever!

It's been great! As mentioned in my Pros, it's just an overall amazing, inexpensive (if not free) way to help run my business better!

Pros

After having my reminder to my clients removed from the program I was paying for on Wix, I needed something for my small business that wouldn't cost me $500 to renew on a higher level on the above mentioned site. I began Googling and Googling and Googling. After a few trials and errors with other programs, I found Setmore and it has been amazing! They offer so much for free that solo-business owners like myself who don't have employees, can integrate their booking system in my existing website without any hassle or fuss. It allows my clients very quick and easy booking without needing to talk to me. I allows me to create blocked time frames after each client to have time to prepare, easily allows me to book myself out during times I cannot work. Basically, there isn't much not to love about Setmore.

Cons

The only downfall of Setmore is it can be a little glitchy. Sometimes, things won't organize properly when saved and updates won't update until hours later in a flash when you enter the program again. These little glitches in the system are the only real downfall of Setmore.

Reasons for switching to Setmore

Because Wix took away my client reminders mid-plan (that I paid in full) despite me choosing that plan specifically because of that. More so, Wix then wanted me to update to a better plan to get it back, which would run me nearly $500. No thank you.

Response from Setmore

Hi LNai C, Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that after your search, you're happy with Setmore. It's great that it helps your clients get booked quickly and easily, you can manage your schedule to suit your needs, and you think it's cost-effective. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve the service we offer. We'll pass your comments onto the team. Julia, Community Team

Replied May 2022

Charlie

February 2022

How setmore Is a great tool for a large or growing company!

Was overall very pleased with it's performance and accessibility when using the right passwords and capacity.

Pros

What I Like most about it is over all ease to use and performance!

Cons

I would have to say that I liked least was it unwaivering ability to denied me access when I would forget passwords but was a good thing at the same time.

Reasons for choosing Setmore

If I tell u the truth I lost a bet was was made to make a choice blinds.

Response from Setmore

Hi Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is a great tool for business growth. It's great that you find it easy to use and helps performance. Team Setmore is here 24/7 if you require any further assistance. Julia, Community Team

Replied March 2022