All Fresha Reviews

1-25 of 1,388 Reviews

Phoebe

Used unspecified

Reviewed July 2023

affordable, easy to use and helpful.

Vincent

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

The best

PROS

I am a professional in hairdresser and I highly recommend this booking system. easy to custom or to use. It does what you looking for. Vincent hair passion.

CONS

Should be able to have more pictures, it is limited to 4 on the venue. And please if you could add some pictures for each services would be fantastic!

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Treatwell is too expensive and has the 1st link on Google searching engine rating.

Carley

Reviewed October 2022

Highly highly recommend fresha! Just try it out, you'll thank me later!

Love love love fresha! I'm not paying an arm and a leg and the people that work at fresha genuinely care about you and want to make your business grow. These are Canadian locals that want to help Canadian businesses. I recommend fresha to everyone who needs a booking software... They are just that great I want to support them like they support small businesses!

PROS

I'm somebody who has difficulty just using Google sometimes. Fresha is so easy to set up and use, everything is straightforward and uncomplicated. They're booking software is free to use and when you get their POS machine, and you will want to, you don't pay a monthly fee, just a tiny percent (like 2.6% or something close to it) on purchases made only with the POS machine.

CONS

There's nothing that I dislike but one suggestion I would make would be with the cancellation policy, I wish there was a way that you could make it so that you could pick and cost different parts of each tier of the cancellation policy.. something light like if they rebook or cancel 24 hours before their appointment there is no penalty but a no-show gets charged 50% of what their bill was going to be.

Reason for choosing Fresha

I was just starting up my spa, didn't have a lot of money to spend on Spa booking software after everything I had paid out for all of my products and furniture, when I discovered how cheap it would be to have their POS machine, I had to contact them because their pricing seems too good to be true. They were just a company that were wanting to help smaller businesses and after trying them for over 6 months I couldn't possibly imagine some other Spa software, better than fresha just doesn't exist.

Carly

Reviewed September 2022

A nightmare transition

It was a terrible transition and we received little customer support. Our clients have rejected the software, people really hated the experience during the transition. I think maybe if you're starting fresh, it would be a good solution - but for an established business? Skip it. I'm going back to mangomint.

PROS

I was drawn in by the supposed "free" price and the integrations with Google and Facebook booking. I liked that my clients were able to buy packages online as well.

CONS

We are getting complaints from many clients about the amount of notifications they are receiving. One of our clients told us she received 4 reminders yesterday all within half an hour, and 2 today. Clients are also complaining that they are receiving excessive reminders about completing their intake forms through Fresha. Our clients also dislike the 4-digit verification necessary to charge a card on file. It's extremely inconvenient for both us and our clients that clients can no longer tip from gift cards. Just a bit of feedback for you from our transition: it has been rough. It's been rough on us, it's been rough on my staff, and it's been rough on our clients. The monthly memberships in particular have been extremely frustrating to convert for everyone involved. We have even lost a few long-standing members because of the frustration caused by the transition. I would suggest creating a better process to allow future businesses to transfer these memberships more easily. A feature that would help immensely would be being able to set the renewal date to a date in the future. It would also help a lot if we could manually input credit card details. I understand that the current configuration is more secure, however, it's been a very frustrating process requiring a lot of labor hours, back-and-forth with our clientele, and sustained dedication from my amazing front desk manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Reason for choosing Fresha

I liked their pricing and the initial demo call was great. Customer service evaporated after that, though.

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Fresha offered a few more features than mangomint that I was looking for - such as sales of memberships and packages online, integrations with Facebook and Google for booking, and an integrated marketing suite.

Jessica

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

BADASS company and customer service!!

PROS

We all have to like customer service! They are so fast at we replying normally within a day if not hours! I have NEVER dealt with anyone rude (I go to them more than I should, I'll just say I'm total computer dumb), and they legit send me step by step instructions with little picture of icons that help me with every step of whatever I need that go around! I LOVE EVERYTHING about this software and I LOVE watching software grow with what the CUSTOMERS are wanting! THAT IS RIGHT THEY LISTEN TO US CUSTOMERS WITH VOTES!!! Just go head and get it, you won't be disappointed, and you can thank me later! SERIOUSLY go ahead.....your seconds away from so much stress taken off of you by software you can actually understand, let alone your clients will LOVE the conformation text, a day before text, and I have mine set to 2 hour before reminder! They LOVE IT TOO!

CONS

Absolutely NO CONS! They are working on the software ALL the time! LEGIT, LOOOOOOVE THIS SOFTWARE AND THE BADASS COUSTOMER SERVISE! You're already missing out if you haven't already clicked to sign up!

Reason for choosing Fresha

Fresha actually answered all my questions (at the time) BEFORE I even got the software! Fresha puts their customers needs and questions first, you feel like apart of their team as your voice and votes actually matter! I LOVE ME SOME FRESHA, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Ugh, their rates went up crazy for 1/3 of the options that Fresha has. An their customer service was days if not weeks wait (Like I would have to read my question because I forgot what I even sent. SMH) FRESHA ALL THE WAY!!! Are you still reading this or have you clicked "SIGN UP"!?

Retail, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

LIGHTYEARS AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION

I made the switch from Mind Body, and within days, my whole team absolutely fell in love with it. Afterwards, my clients have now done the same

PROS

The interface for both clients and operators, it's smooth and never glitchy, it's EASY as can be, the price is unbeatable, and the customer service is excellent.... Like a Tesla, this is software that gets BETTER overtime. Can't wait to see where it goes!

CONS

Still waiting to find one. I suppose the marketing items could be expanded, but they keep us posted about that which is very nice.

Reason for choosing Fresha

Features, innovation, cost, integration.

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Mindbody was horrendous in nearly everyway, and on top of it, more expensive - which is laughable.

Rachel

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Going Live with On Line Booking

PROS

The Customer Service. Hands down the most outstanding customer service . Fresha is there to answer questions, provide training, assistance and follow through with genuine care and dedication to make your scheduling, on line booking and marketing successful. We are very pleased with the outstanding investment Fresha has brought our Company. The software is very user friendly. Our guests have loved the on line booking upgrade which has increased our sales and made it more convenient our guests to have options and information about the service and treatments that we provide.

CONS

We wish we would have launched Fresha Plus sooner.

Personalized customer service.

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Fresha fit the needs of our Company perfectly. They personalize their help to fit the individual needs of our business and continue to expand and grow with new options and service.

olga

Reviewed July 2023

Great choice for small business owners

did not regret a day of using it.

PROS

Affordable first of all, no hidden fees, easy access to customer service, and overall easy to use product.

CONS

The future of charging can be improved.

Reason for choosing Fresha

It's very affordable and easy to use, and the customer service is knowledgeable, happy to help!will highly recommend

Reasons for switching to Fresha

The processing fees were too expensive and Clover just kept increasing the fees. Also adding some other additional charges, which did not make any sense to us.

Emily

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Fantastic!!

Loved it!

PROS

I love that Fresha is simple and easy to use. Coming from a much more complicated system like MINDBODY, Fresha was so wonderfully easy to figure out and implement. Customer service has always been so kind and responsive and happy to help. I love this software and am So grateful for how they have supported me during the challenges of COVID-19.

CONS

I have been with them for a few years so like any software it has been a gradual build with new features. Online processing/sales and gift cards weren’t always a feature but they are so great at listening to the needs of their customers and making upgrades.

Reason for choosing Fresha

It was free at the time, clean look and easy to use.

Reasons for switching to Fresha

MINDBODY kept raising their prices and for what I needed it simply wasn’t worth it. The software was also much harder to figure out and customer service was less accessible and less friendly.

Kat

Fresha is INCREDIBLE

Fresha makes running my business so much easier. All the features I use are just so easy and sleek. The booking calendar, reminders, payments, stock taking. The customer service is second to none.. any issue or query is answered so quickly and always resolved.

PROS

The booking system is so easy to use, I love every feature. Booking, confirmation, payment, reschedule.. the holding card details

CONS

That I can’t sync it to my google calendar

Reason for choosing Fresha

Recommendation and using it myself for a day, I knew I loved it

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Treat well is very lacking. It’s clunky and hard to get round. As a business owner with 2 young babies, I just need something quick, simple and reliable and treat well was the opposite. I also found their team quite arrogant like what do you mean you don’t like it? lol you’ve only used it a week just very unprofessional

Andrei

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Best App for appoitments

Good customer service and great features

PROS

It's simple and efficient. Has all the features we needed Getting appointments /cancel / no show / selling products / more than one stylist with no extra costs

CONS

Sometimes has a slightly delay - 2-3seconds

Reason for choosing Fresha

Free and has all the features we need for our barbershop

<3 <3 <3

Replied May 2019

Kellisha

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Poor customer care

Horrible can never reach anyone $200 balance that 90% should not be charged for

PROS

Nothing. Dishonest company. Can never talk to a real person to get things resolved. They charges things by fraud

CONS

Dishonesty. Charge for things they should not. They book fake appointments to collect 20%. They charge for existing clients. Too many glitches and always an excuse like the owner is using links incorrectly. So they have a link that no mater who schedules from it, we are charged 20% I’ve emailed 5 times in a week and have asked for someone to call and have yet to get a response

Reasons for switching to Fresha

I liked the shared room option for our salon

Annie

Reviewed September 2023

Recommend for new business owners

PROS

Clients find it easy to use the online booking

CONS

Setting up was harder than other online booking systems, hard to sync with google calendar, not mobile friendly, the fees are high

Just mostly testing it out for 6 month, found it harder to use than Goldie

Reasons for switching to Fresha

Online booking had option to take deposits

Dylan

Reviewed April 2019

All Around Great Company/Brand

Not only do they have great software, but they have an amazing culture. I saw an advertisement for them, commented on my experience with their product, and congratulated them on their exposure and success. They sent me a PERSONAL message. Emoji’s and everything! In response to that comment. They are getting everything right.

PROS

This software is very user friendly: Simply organized- Uses basic interfacing structure that makes everything easy to find, allowing us to perform tasks efficiently and easily, and it very easy to train staff. Easy on the eyes- I am a people person, not a technology person. I don’t like the big flashy nonsense, crazy fonts and colors and the disappearing and reappearing functions on some of these “modern” software systems. Those things are great for advertising, not great for integrating business software. Everything is plainly labeled, all your options are programmed in an easy to search dropdown menu, and it doesn’t over stimulated your brain. Good things are built on perfecting the basics, and these guys have just about done it. Takes the load off by enhancing customer service- In the past I have had to take on the time consuming task of sending reminders to each client/customer scheduled personally. As a professional who strives for customer service perfection, knowing that rep sends auto-confirmation and 24 hour reminders relieves a lot of stress. All I have to do is input the correct basic information, then Shedul takes it from there.

CONS

Honestly I have not found something negative about using this software. I am not the one who customizes our particular account, I am a user only. However, from a user perspective at least, this software hits all the check marks.

<3 <3

Replied May 2019

Kimberley

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent booking system, helpful knowledgable staff, a must for any beauty business

Just wanted to give my feedback to anyone who may be on the fence about upgrading to the paid version of Fresha. I had a call 2 weeks ago about the changes and arranged a face to face call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] last Friday. I was initially scrambling to look at other systems and went into the meeting with a notepad full of reasons why I didn’t want to upgrade. Don’t get me wrong, I am so grateful to have had a free system for 4+ years but I felt if I had to pay for it I needed it to work for better for my business . [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible, he was so patient with me, helped me work through all my problems (mostly user error) and went through Fresha plus with me. I’m currently using square and switching to Fresha plus terminal will leave me better off, I will pretty much make up the cost of the terminal in a week. The marketing section blew my mind, it’s going to entirely change the way I run my business in the click of a few buttons. The no show protection is going to also make a huge difference in the everyday running of my business. I realised that I have a support person there for whatever I need, any issues I had or have going forward I have a contact from Fresha who is there to help make my business run smoother and more efficiently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] knowledge of the system is 2nd to none and being a sole trader it’s quite nice knowing I have someone at the back end ready to help. Lean on these people, they are a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend the upgrade!

PROS

It makes my business run more efficiently, at a higher profit and a seamless experience for my clients. Everything about this system just works, the team have done an excellent job.

CONS

5 years in and haven't come across anything I don't like yet, their system is constantly evolving and they take feedback and requests from clients VERY seriously (ie. they make the changes needed)

Belinda

Reviewed January 2023

Fantastic system for any business!

It’s fantastic, have recommended it to many and had some friends sign up over the last few years. You can modify your system to be as simple or complicated as you want to with treatments, services, products, commission for staff, reminders, text or email promotions honestly the perks are endless!

PROS

Fresha is a fantastic program and I have been using it now for over 2 years. I have been very happy with the system since moving over from Timely. I have contacted customer service a few times and they have always been amazingly accommodating.

CONS

I only have one little bit of feedback, it would be great to be able to select some Treatments being only available on certain days but all in all great program.

Cheaper fees

anoosheh

Scammers and dishonest

Do not trust this company with your credit card!Fresha was free until it wasn't. I started with Fresha when it was free. after building up over 3000 clients on their software, they started makin shady charges to my card. for example, I started asking to store credit card info for NEW clients. but they started charging my existing clients. They claimed it was a glitch in their system. So, I reversed that feature. then, when I restarted capturing CC's, they started charging 20cents per credit card capture. Then They started charging a percentage of charges at check out IF the booking was made through "their marketplace". But a client booked by clicking on my google ad (which already costs a lot), but now they are charging my credit card a ridiculous 20% for that client, claiming it was booked through their market place! Do Not trust Fresha. very shady and dishonest practices.Do Not Trust Fresha. They will use shady tactics to charge your card, and You have absolutely no way to defend yourself.

PROS

easy to use, and relatively easy to set up.

CONS

1. dishonest about why they charge your credit card2. constantly thinking of new ways to charge you3. Credit cards captured for no shows, frequently say "insufficient funds" and no customer service help, and in some cases say "code sent to client" to allow us to charge for the no show! Just laughable.4. Nickle and diming for everything for their "Free" app, and shady charges

Mohamed