• icon"Easy to navigate (easiest to use imo in the current market). Email newsletter/marketing with tagging and segmentation tools."
  • icon"AMAZING dashboard with reporting/insight tools for business analysis. Responsive client support."
  • icon"With that said, everyone finds the system easy to use and book, even with multiple booking types. My representative, has been extremely accommodating."
  • icon"It can be a little unpredictable at times with regards to appointment and odd changes to the website."
  • icon"Customer service told me that I had signed up for a year and they were not going to cancel my account. I think it is ridiculous that I am being charged for a service I am never going to use."
  • icon"Shores must be hard up for money to keep someone paying for something they will never use. Dont bother with this company they will waste your time and steal your money."

All Shore Reviews

Paul Andrew

Fantastic service, brilliant features, great value!

I help clients by building and upgrading their websites. This is a fantastic booking solution at a price-point all my clients can afford that greatly enhances the service I provide.

Pros

Shore is brilliant value for money. It's a great product that is improving every week! Customer service has been fantastic in helping implement and to learn the Shore system, which is packed with features essential to any modern business requiring online booking.

Cons

Shore is lacking some features that many of its (admittedly pricier) competitors have, especially around detailed analytics or reviews integration. It can also take a while to get to grips with the many menus. Fortunately, their customer services has been A+ in helping us to get set up and there are new features and updates rolling out constantly.

Response from Shore

Hi Paul! Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you are happy with Shore our services. We are looking forward to continuing our successful business relationship! Kind regards, Your Shore Relations Team

Replied May 2018

Josephine

Smooth & Beautiful User Experience + User Interface

I used the free trial early in 2018 and tested it again just last month, and WOW there has been major upgrades to make it the easiest to use (in my opinion) booking software in the market for now. It's just missing 2 key features that are keeping me from making the jump over from Acuity. Shore's dashboard, menu, and overall navigation are very easy to use and doesn't require a high learning curve. The entire interface is quite beautifully arranged in a modern, clean way so it doesn't feel overloaded or cluttered for such a feature-rich software. It's got all the bells and whistles in a neat package that will be useful for most SMB owners. What I mean is: you don't need to buy digital marketing software and text (SMS) services, and whatever digital service you need to reach new audiences separately. Shore has the key functionalities of those features built into their system. I'm currently paying extra for digital marketing (ConvertKit) and text functionality (Twilio), which balloon my operating costs (their services are priced based on size of customer base; more customers = higher $ subscription). With Shore alone, you could probably easily save $50+/month (i.e., booking, digital marketing, SMS communication). Again, if/when Shore includes a class package option and allows customers to book multiple appointments at a time, I'm switching over.

Pros

-Clean, bright, and modern interface -Easy to navigate (easiest to use imo in the current market) -Email newsletter/marketing with tagging and segmentation tools -Customer database w/extra profile features -Text reminder function -AMAZING dashboard with reporting/insight tools for business analysis -Responsive client support

Cons

Two features that would make Shore the go-to booking software for me is: 1) to have a class package option, as many of my customers like to buy packages at a discounted price; and 2) to allow the customer to book more than 1 appointment at a time.

Thorsten

November 2022

Benutz es nicht!!!!

Ich empfehle es niemanden da es zu viele Sachen gibt die nicht gut sind an dem System und sehr große Probleme gibt.

Pros

Keine nennenswerte, der negative Anteil übertrifft leider alles.

Cons

Keine ordentliche Trinkgeldfunktion Viele Fehler und eine Einrichtunggebühr zu verlangen obwohl man sich soweit alles selber beibringen muss ist dreist.

Reasons for switching to Shore

Eine bessere online Buchung und eine bessere Statistik.

Alberto

September 2022

Programa sencillo de reservas

Pros

Es muy fácil de implementar e intuitivo. No se necesitan apenas conocimientos informáticos para implementarlo.

Cons

A veces da cierto errores técnicos que pueden crear confusión.

Sergio

Exceptional Product, Even Better Service

Pros

The software fits my needs, and I have never had any customer complaints regarding ease of use. I run a very busy private hairstyling business in NYC, and with customers paying $100 plus for men's​ haircuts, you can expect a very picky/particular clientele. With that said, everyone finds the system easy to use and book, even with multiple booking types.​ My representative, has been extremely accommodating. He was always quick to respond and is very knowledgable about the product. I couldn't ask for better customer service.

Cons

Nothing to add to this category, I am very pleased with the service.

Response from Shore

Dear Sergio, thank you for your positive feedback! Best regards, the Shore team

Replied January 2021

Michelle

Excellent Support Team for My Business

The Shore Team provides exceptional service! From day one of building my site they've been patient with all my requests and always ensure my overall satisfaction. No matter how big or small the job, they work to solve my issues in a timely manner. And when I need a minor change here or there, they efficiently and effectively complete each task. It gives me such peace of mind having this kind of support for my business. I always feel valued and taken care of which isn't the norm these days. Definitely the type of people I want in my corner. I highly recommend them a try!

Pros

Ease of use and having all the features I need under ONE umbrella.

Reasons for switching to Shore

A good friend recommended them.

Charles

Industry: Machinery

Best of it’s kind on the Market.

Pros

Saves tons of time! Customers can book, cancel, and rebook all without my assistance 24/7. I can view the activity and have booking stats as well.

Cons

Had a problem with the time slots. That would seem to be a thing of the past. As a health care provider, customizing appointment times for patients without cheating them can be challenging .

Karen

May 2016

Easy to use & friendly service- great for beginners

Unfortunately I do not usually have time to write reviews about products that I buy. However, I feel as though this is a situation where it would only be fair. I have two kids who know all about computers. Me, howevever - I dont even have a Facebook. My kids are busy with school and activities and clearly have better things to do than to help their mother to create a website for her business (I promise they are very charming). I never thought about buying a software for my Studio, as I feared waisting money on something I would not know how to use. I am not sure about how the features from Shore are different from the other providers. But, I know one thing: the service is really incredable. Their patiance in explaing all the features, and the way they taught be step by step how to use the program was really nice. Basically what I want to say is that if you're a gal or boy who grew up in a world where we would clime trees and play hide and seek rather than hanging on Facebook- then this product is for you. Beginner freindly and gets the job done.

It's average at best.

Not very much.

Pros

Visually it is nice. If your needs are simple this may work for you. Getting the account set up was nice and easy.

Cons

The Scheduling section is uncooperative. Keeps changing dates and time. When contacting customer support they indicated it is a known issue and thus no resolution. This left me unable to take advantage of this feature, and since scheduling clients is a large part of my business this made this software ultimately useless for me.

Response from Shore

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately you're rating us anonymously, which makes it impossible for us to actually react to your feedback. We'd like to get in contact with you about the scheduling error you're having. Please contact us via service@shore.com or phone call to (424) 342-8890. We're looking forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Your Shore Relations Team

Replied April 2018

So far so good

Ive had the Shore CRM, web and app for a few months now. It's easy for my staff use and my customers love it.

Carl

waste of money. Very poor software and service. Using shore has made my life hell

Pros

Nothing to like other than our clients giving us another thing to talk about whilst in the barber chair

Cons

Where do I start? The practicality of the software is shocking. The fact that all I've ever asked for is for my clients to have a login on the app they designed for us so when they book an appointment they don't have to fill in there details every time is poor and they can't in a year and a half resolve the problem. Then there's the being able to have me and my colleague on different time slots. How hard is it to have one barber operating 20-minute slots and one 30 minute slots. Also after a year and half my account manager only just tells me how appointments can be canceled by the client after months of asking. Lastly, there's the shore app keeps kicking me and my colleague out so every time we go to check our appointments we have to log back in. Not good customer service neither I've requested on numerous occasions that things be organized better on my app and website with no luck in getting it right. All in all a complete waste of my time and money I had been better off using another provider like Booksy or cue junky. The only thing that would make me happy now is being compensated for my horrible experience so I can set up my booking service elsewhere

Response from Shore

Hello Mr. Allain, We would like to apologize and we're sorry to hear you're that your unsatisfied with our product and service. We always try to implement our customer's feature requests, but unfortunately it is not possible to realize every request immediately. We are still in contact with you regarding your issues with the Shore business app. Please contact us if you are still unhappy with your website or app and we'll try to find solutions as quick as possible. We're looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Your Customer Relations Team

Replied June 2018

Debbie

Update

Positive. Gratitude.Supported. Productive. Looking forward to our future together. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are fantastic.

Pros

I feel I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to make unique booking system in 2017. Shore team have continued to support, update, help us evolve our business and survive Covid19. Our team has grown over the years and Shore have made this possible.

Cons

Sometimes we’d like to customise areas, that are on the template.

Reasons for switching to Shore

We wanted an app and a better system.

Response from Shore

Dear Debbie, thank you very much for your feedback! Best regards, the Shore Team

Replied January 2021

Michail

Industry: Cosmetics

I use Shore Calender since 3 Years ago , I do a GOOD & MORE Business with this Service. I LOVE IT

Pros

EASY & FAST Hi, I use Calender since3 Years ago , I do a GOOD & MORE Business with this Service. I LOVE IT

Cons

I do more MONEY with this Service THANK YOU SOO MUCH Hi, I use Calender since3 Years ago , I do a GOOD & MORE Business with this Service. I LOVE IT

Response from Shore

Hello Michail! we're excited that you're so happy with Shore! Thank you for your kind words! We wish you the very best for the future and we are looking forward to a long lasting and successfull partnership! Kind regards, Your Shore Relations Team

Replied April 2018

Vera

Industry: Cosmetics

Shore review

I got so many benefits to work with Shore, simply my agenda with the direct book, contacts list, and the reminders help me a lot.

Pros

I like everything but the attention my company received is phenomenal!

Cons

Very easy to walk through and managed everything.

Anne

SCAM BUYER BEWARE

Nothing. I learned to watch out for scam artist companies more than usual.

Pros

Shore was easy to navigate to see that the software does not meet necessary criteria for my business.

Cons

I initially tried Shore as a booking software for my business. I was on a two-week free trial. In order to try shore plus, the software that actually allows you to see what your buying, you have to add your credit card info, or so I thought. I also thought I signed up on a monthly basis. There was an option to pay for the year or to pay per month. Or so it seemed. After trying shore plus for two days and realizing this software was not for me I contacted customer service. Customer service told me that I had signed up for a year and they were not going to cancel my account! I think it is ridiculous that I am being charged for a service I am never going to use. I saw nowhere that said I was signing up for a year. I would NEVER have done that. Why would I sign up for a year to try a service? Especially when I thought I was still on a two-week free trial. Shores must be hard up for money to keep someone paying for something they will never use! Dont bother with this company they will waste your time and steal your money.

Response from Shore

Hello Anne, thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you are unhappy with our services. As a potential customer you were given the opportunity to start a free trial for 15 days to get to know our product and its many features. During or after the 15-days trial, you can choose to click on ¿upgrade now¿ to buy different packages of our solution. When you have purchased a package, the duration of the contract is 12 months with auto-renewal (unless you have cancelled the contract before the end of the agreed contract duration). Before paying, you can choose between monthly and annual payment and there¿s an overview before finalizing the purchase in which it explicitly states, "Contract duration - 12 months" and "payment cycle - annual" or "payment cycle - monthly." If you have any further questions, please contact our customer support team. Kind regards, Your Customer Relations Team

Replied May 2018