• Pros

• "I love everything about this. it gives me so many options. I was able to get exactly what I wanted, and it came out beautiful. A Very perfectional Booking pack for my company. LOVE IT. "

• "I like that this software is quite simple, light, and friendly. No frills, gets the job done. I have no reason to even look anywhere else at this point. Satisfied!"

• "Very user friendly. Excellent customer support. Good customisation ability"

• Cons

• "The back end for our type of business is a little clunky but improvements are always being made."

• "Though it does excellent in terms of scheduling, however, this app does not allow conducting online conference as well. "

• "I really like SimplyBookme, though sometimes I wish the web interface was a little simpler to use. There is *so* much functionality that it's sometimes confusing."

Browse SimplyBook.me Reviews

Kostas from Promedialab

Not flexible enough

If it works for you, the app is great and easy to use. It does not work for me and I think the whole design (not taking into account the time based nature of bookings)

Pros

Easy of use, many integrations with other software. Fast interface, simple

Cons

The app has a very big flaw design that cannot be worked around. If you charge by the hour it is impossible to configure it. Every service and product has a static price which does not depend on duration. How is this even possible in a booking app? Let's say you are providing lessons. You try to create the service. The duration is fixed and so is the price. So if you want to create 1, 2, 3, 4-hour sessions, you have to create "service-addon" one for each set of hours. So if you want anything from +1 hour to +10 hours you have to create 10 service add-ons just because they do not have per hour price. But I could ignore that. This would be a one time work that I would do. Here is the real deal-breaker. Let say you have created your +1 +2 .... +10 hours for your service. Now you want to add real add ons to the service. For example use a video projector, VR-facilities, etc. You create that add on service, but the price you assign is based on a fixed time and does not take into account the total number of hours of the whole service. This means, in the previous example, if the customer chooses +1 hour or + 10 hours, the cost for the "video projector service add on" would be the same!!!. How can a booking software ignore the duration of an appointment?

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Kostas, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding your issue then yes the system is built up with the premises that you define the time length before hand and hence this problem. We are sorry to hear that our solution did not cater to your needs. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Nessie from wzc de Korenbloem

review Simplybook wzc de Korenbloem

Due to COVID-19 there is a visitation ban in our residential care centre. Thanks to simplybook, we can quickly set up a reservation system and provide the employees with the necessary information about which resident will receive which visit. We also chose simplybook for its many options because in the future we want to offer and track other services digitally.

Pros

The booking system has many options, easy to fill and clear. Exporting the bookings is an added value so that the info easily affects all employees. Both the layout and the possibilities look professional to our users.

Cons

It was a quest to know how all the settings had an effect on the page. The videos are a handy help. I can use the app to track the bookings, but I can't make adjustments to the settings, or at least I haven't found them yet. The e-mail address on our main page also gets emails from the firm, although it is not an admin.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Microsoft Bookings requires an additional setting by our third-party computer expert.Simplybook was relatively cheap and quick to put into use and can be set up by someone with minime computer knowledge.

Elaine from Polaris Clinic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Everything my small business needs!

Great to have so many custom options. This was the clenched for me. Very easy to comprehend and process the purchase. Sure v way to navigate and great customer support

Pros

Really clearly presented and easy to understand. Best range of custom options going so you can tailor the system to your businesses particular needs. Very reasonable cost for a great value product

Cons

Very little not to like about this product! Can’t really fault it

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

More flexibility and control over the appointment booking process which is key for my business!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied December 2020

Dear Elaine, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! A feedback like this is invaluable to online businesses like ours. Good luck with your business All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Very wide set of features with a great pricing model but poor API support.

The service has a powerful API that has documentation that is good enough to get you up and going with an implementation. It has some bugs and has poor technical support. The pricing model is very scalable if you have lots of people that need to have calendars/scheduling that don't necessarily use the scheduling capacity (provided by the API) in your application (they charge per booking not per calendar). The nail in the coffin for us it the lack of HIPAA compliance for the API. Their sales page touts HIPAA compliance but this is not possible if you are using the API and this is not stated anywhere. Your team could spend time and money encrypting all your data yourself before it gets to Simplybook.me's servers but it just makes it painful to use compared to other services out there that offer this out of the box.

Pros

They have a very wide set of features for users that are using their scheduling interface. The API seems to be quite robust as well handling many of the core scheduling features in it. The pricing is based on features and number of bookings which is very scalable for our use case that has lots of people that require a calendar but may never use the booking features that are provided by this integration.

Cons

They claim that their product is HIPAA compliant. However, turning on the HIPAA compliant features shuts down access to their API, which is the only thing we are using them for. Their API support is very poor. Most of the time they just say they cannot help and their answers are very abrupt and unhelpful answers most of the time (you have to keep nagging to get a decent response). There are bugs here and there in the API. The documentation for their API, though large, is incomplete and lacks thorough/clear explanations and neglects things like how call backs work etc. It looks like their feature set is growing but the API capacity is not.

Dianne from Owen Rigdon Ceramics

Just what we needed.

I looked very hard for a better affordable service for my needs, but I kept coming back to Simply Book Me.

Pros

I like that you can add on features and that it integrates with WordPress. Also, we took a pretty long break due to the pandemic, but when I logged in five months later, all of my data was there, waiting for me. We have multiple income streams from finished pottery and bisque ceramics, as well as from instruction and studio rental. We use Simply Book Me for booking studio sessions. It is nice because we can control how many sessions can be booked at the same time and the customer can choose to pay via the booking site or at the session. I am excited to see that we can promote related products as well.

Cons

One downside is paying a monthly or yearly fee for something you may only use intermittently. However, the price is affordable enough that it is painless to absorb the cost into product pricing and much cheaper for us and the customer than other scheduling and/or event services. The flow and feel of this platform, for both the administrator as well as the user, is a bit awkward. I would prefer a more modern polish to the interface, similar to other event and scheduling software. The user interface is styled similar to WordPress, but it is less intuitive. The same goes for making appointments. It takes a bit to really understand how to use it. I find that I have to do a little hand-holding with my customers. This fits with our brand, so it isn't a deal-breaker, but nonetheless worth noting.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Affordability and/or function as well as options more appropriate to my varied needs as a studio potter and educator.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Dianne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We are just about to start redoing the design for admin interface, so gradually you should see some improvements there. If you are finding the booking flow of your booking website cumbersome, please reach out to our Live Chat and ask them to suggest changes to make it more intuative for your clients. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Taylor from Taylor Pelzel Realtor NC & SC

A Scheduling Service that is more than just that!

Great Service, was up and running in no time!

Pros

SimplyBook.me is MUCH more than a simple appointment setting service. It stretches far beyond that and covers other areas you wouldn't even imagine. I would highly recommend SimplyBook.me to any colleague!

Cons

I honestly can't think of anythhing else it could provide other than its own CRM maybe.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

More integrations, the business seems more involved in pushing it in the right directions and continue to integrate new features which I love!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Taylor, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Hálef from Mini minimalista

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Before customer, a lead journey

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the BR support was excelente in her e-mails and also the zoom section we did. And I got a lot of attention from her and a lot of questions being answered, and I'm still not a active customer though. It seems to me you understood what a experience is, before even the customer be in the platform activilly.

Pros

More than a book platform, it's about loyalty, easy to use and an end process with payment also.

Cons

Maybe it could have a way to have a Service Provider I could add a lot of adress on it on this features, instead of adding a lot of Service Provider per each address.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

The attendance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support. A really matter before becoming a active customer

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Halef, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Melody from My French Teacher

Very satisfied

I am very satisfied with every aspects of simply book me and I am sure it will help me in my daily organization.

Pros

I am very satisfied with Simply book me. It has everything I needed to launch my business and make it easier for my client to book appointment with me. It's quite easy to use, great value for money and the customer service was very reactive when I had questions.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to use it because it has a lot of functionalities, but once I tried a bit of everything I could choose which options where the best for me and focus on that.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Because they couldn't offer me a solution for my clients to buy "packages" ( for example a 10 hours package, so they can book whenever they want those 10 sessions) which was the most important feature I was looking for.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Melody, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

FITRI from TRYM

EXCELLENT & VERY RESPONSIVE LIVE HELP

I believe this software makes my hair salon website looks more professional by enabling online booking & payment options.

Pros

The most important part of a software is simplicity & functional. This software is exceptionally easy to use & navigate. For the price of it, it is definitely worth it. I will definitely recommend to any future business owner to try it out!

Cons

I think the custom features section could be further improved where all the active features should be on top. At the moment I have to scroll down slowly to find the features that is activated.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

The online reviews made me consider this software.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied August 2020

Dear Fitri, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to let you know that when you go to the Custom Feature section, then you can click on "Activated" filter on top and then you will see the custom features on top that you have already activated. Best regards The SimplyBook.me team

Comprehensive online booking for tutors

So far it 100% fits our business. We managed to set everything using 10USD plan with 3 plugins (2way calendar sync, multiorder and product categories).

Pros

SimplyBook.me does not require any knowledge of coding, website support or other developper's skills. Moreover, you do not need your own website or domain to start it. Tens on plugins. For everyone and everything.

Cons

Prising is based on users and quantity of plugins. Just one additional plugin may force you to upgrade subscription.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

For the present moment it's best opton for us. We'll definitely test other servises in the future. In general all of online booking services are very similar and it's a matter of price.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! Good luck with your business! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Gavin from Live Life Aberdeenshire

Industry: Libraries

Using Simplybookme to reopen Sports and Culture Services after the Covid-19 Lockdown

I really like Simplybookme. It has been especially useful during the Covid-19 pandemic as I have been able to provide a booking system allowing customers to access services and events right across our Sports and Culture Department (LLA) of Abredeenshire Council. Customers book pickup slots within our Library Click and Collect Service, outdoor tennis courts can now be booked allowing our customers to observe social distancing, two of our museums have reopened and are using Simplybookme to take bookings. It really has helped us provide a service through these very difficult times. I highly recommend Simplybookme.

Pros

Very easy to setup and all accessed from a single Admin site which is cloud based so I can easily roll out the system to other staff across several sites. I found the initial setup very straight forward and adding further complexity to the system was easy to do too once I got the basics right. I can easily add multiple sites providing many different services all from the Simplybookme Admin site. Great value for money. I'm running almost a 100 different sites (service providers) providing our customers with over 30 different services. Superb email and SMS notification setup. I have a bespoke booking confirmations go out from each of my sites or service providers as they all have a different setup. The system is jam packed full of really great Custom Features many of which I use. Such as Book Soon Notification System, Intake Forms, Service Categories, Group Bookings, Flexible Notifications, Terms and Conditions, Products, Booking Status. That's only about 15% of all the Custom Features available!

Cons

Can't add single Special Days (e.g. for a one off holiday) without having to move away from the easy to use "slider" schedule I use for opening times. No "Sand Box" site for testing setup or training. The dates/days in the front end Calendar for customers (when using a phone) are not locked which means if you scroll down the screen it's very difficult to keep track of which day/date you are selecting.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied December 2020

Dear Gavin Thank you so much for leaving your positive review, we appreciate it enormously! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Becky from Slinging London CIC

Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!

Overall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.

Pros

It has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.

Cons

The interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

It offered the features we need at the most favourable price.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2019

Dear Becky Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions. We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Mel from 460's Journal | Center for Behavioral & Spirituality

Health Practice Perspective

Overall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.

Pros

Incredible amount of features for the $. HIPAA compliance / encryption SOAP notes Versatility Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services Very easy for clients to navigate Clients can track their own packages Ability to force pre-pay Intake form option Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.

Cons

Realizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Features to price, especially those features useful for a therapy practice.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied July 2019

Dear Mel Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously! First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out. With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that. The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that. Thanks again for your valuable feedback All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Robert from White Lake Speedway Inc.

"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."

Without SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."

Pros

SimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)

Cons

"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied May 2019

Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Patrick from VO2max Sdn Bhd

Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it.

Eliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.

Pros

Easy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.

Cons

1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied January 2018

Dear Patrick, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time. Best of regards The SimplyBook.me team

Angie from Tan on the Run Ottawa West

The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link

Pros

you can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.

Cons

there is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied December 2017

Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Marsha from Central Alberta Pregnancy Care Centre

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great program with amazing customer service!

We have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need. The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response. I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.

Pros

The ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.

Cons

I would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied December 2016

Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team

Kate from Border Studios

Industry: Photography

Reliable and functional booking software

I started with a free plan, and have loved it. I recently upgraded to a subscription, and it's great too. I looked into other options, but SimplyBook seems to offer the most flexibility for our specific needs.

Pros

I've never had an issue with the site being down, and customers have found the booking process easy to use. I love the custom translation features which allow me to set the exact terminology for my specific business. I've use this for about 5 years, and we love it.

Cons

When we set it up, it definitely took some learning to work out how to make it work for us (special day schedules only). But now that it's up and running, it hasn't skipped a beat. I can keep adding and changing things as I go and as our business grows and changes. I would like to be able to set the date that follow up emails go out requesting a review to a later date, as our customers don't receive their final printed product for up to 2 weeks after their booking, so asking them for a review a maximum of 3 days after their sitting isn't very useful for us :-( I'd also love some more flexibility in sending sms or email reminders (eg, email 3 days before booking, sms 1 day before). Setting up our home page (especially images) has taken a lot of trial and error, but it's working for us now :-)

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2020

Dear Kate, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! I will check out with my team if we can add some more flexibility with regards to sending sms/email reminders. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

John from De Alpacaboerderij

Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool

Pros

Possibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.

Cons

Not possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied January 2018

Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me

Clarisse from Academic Boss

It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.

I cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.

Pros

Accepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.

Cons

Poor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied October 2017

Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Richard from Acupunctuur Zoutman

Industry: Alternative Medicine

The best booking system you will find!

If you get happier by the hour during testing because it meets almost all your wishes and you see parts you didn't know but still are fantastic then you have the WOW.

Pros

The ease of use. It almost has it all. great software that fits almost any business. lots of extra features available that you can work with it the way you want. I've looked at different booking solutions and found SimplybookIt not only has the best solution, but it also has the best price/quality ratio! And the Support team has been very helpfull for me. Even when using the free version!

Cons

There are still parts I want to mention. A number of functions that I consider essential are optional, so you have to opt for the more expensive monthly subscriptions. I think the price difference (I don't have any employees) is a bit too high. My clients are people within a 30 kilometer radius, so I would like to give my clients the feeling that they are booking locally. For now, there are parts that show that it is an international booking system. For example, that you have to choose your country in the address details. The invoicing part may become more mature, I can for example not let my customers pay through our widely used system 'Ideal'. I need to be able to translate more words into this invoice section than is possible now. Oh and a widget for both a contact form and booking instead of a button ;) would be nice! It seems that I have a lot to notice, but it is constructive criticism, in which I believe they will pick it up.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied October 2020

Dear Richard, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we truly appreciate it! Regarding the booking website then you can choose whether you want your clients to choose a country or not. If you go under settings/configurations then you can choose yes/no to "Show booking page in client timezone" and also Yes/no to "Prefix changable by client". If you choose no to both, then this problem should be solved. For the invoice issue, can you please send me an email back to explain better what you need. Yes makes sense your idea for the widget for contact us/booking instead of a button, we will note that down on our idea list. Thanks again for the feedback All the best Rut

Binyamin from Self employed

Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough

Easy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.

Pros

SimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.

Cons

I like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied May 2019

Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kelly from PCYC Dalby Queensland Australia ( Police-Citizens Youth Club)

Industry: Program Development

Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions

Printing out or having the opportunity to do so Graphs and scales color coded Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable

Pros

What I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program

Cons

One least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business . Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied December 2017

Dear Kelly Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again. Have a great weekend! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Reliable system for trouble-free bookings

SimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.

Pros

I love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).

Cons

The software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied December 2017

Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Alison from 17th + Pear

SimplyBookme

Online booking that our clients can do themselves.

Pros

The cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.

Cons

Very, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

Price

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied July 2019

Dear Alison Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that. We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Dani from Dani Fox Hypnosis

SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best

Pros

I have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.

Cons

One limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied January 2018

Dear Dani, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Amy from Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry

Simplybook Review

Overall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.

Pros

The unlimited number of service providers and services.

Cons

1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied November 2018

Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jacob from Martial Studios

Timezone Confusions!

I like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.

Pros

I like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.

Cons

The timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied September 2018

Dear Jacob Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion. All the best The SimplyBook.me team All the best The SimplyBook.me team

François from RogLab

Great software for booking

We run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.

Pros

It has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.

Cons

The old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied April 2019

Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Michele from Beauty M

Industry: Cosmetics

Nice Site, a bit difficult for a beginner but thank you to Live Chat

Nice looking site, a bit difficult as a beginner but I am thankful for the Live Chat and Youtube videos. I was able to learn a lot and feel proud that I could do it mostly myself. It takes a lot of trial and error and talking with your client to make sure they like what they see. I used up my free trial just programming the page! Again I thank the Live Chat for being helpful and honest.

Pros

I was first attacted to the look and the ease of programming what I needed for my clients site. I still think all of that works well. The Live Chat is a God send, and the help is very helpful and friendly. I also like very much all the YouTube videos on EVERY page. Some of the videos could go into more detail...but then I am a beginner so...maybe one Video that takes you through the Additional Options a little more clearly as I missed a few things.

Cons

When created the Booking widget it doesn't save your color settings and I also didn't realize that you can't change the background. Also, I wanted the Facebook widget and it was never working properly. It wasn't Simplybook.me problem but FACEBOOK. Facebook doesn't allow the widget unless you have over 2000 likes. Something maybe SB could mention. It took me a few days to figure it out and I almost cancelled my subscription but the LIVE CHAT gave me a great solution. I also really wish that I can keep the backend language in English, but my Frontend (what the customers sees) in German. The main problem is that you can't change the Timeframe of the booking once you set it the first time. Crazy! I had it on 5 min, now I wish it was 15min. My site would look cleaner because I am using the "Flexible" Calender.

September 2016

Elizabeth from Get Whet Music

September 2016

Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!

I needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied September 2016

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it! Best regards The SimplyBook team

Crystal from Crystal Thiessen Massage Therapy

I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!

Pros

Simplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.

Cons

I would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied December 2017

Dear Crystal, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Have a great weekend All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Juan Pablo from Havoc Suits

Very useful, it help me a lot for my business.

organize my team better.

Pros

its easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business. i would make some improvements do. thanks

Cons

a few things..... 1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile. 2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar 3) you cant book half hours. 4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied March 2018

Dear Juan Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic! I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out? The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser. Thanks again for the good feedback. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Phil from Freelance

Industry: Machinery

Nice booking system

SimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.

Pros

The booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.

Cons

The features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied October 2018

Dear Phil Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up. With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Jennifer from Jennifer Jennings - Therapist

Great for Small Businesses who are growing

With simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.

Pros

I found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.

Cons

There isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied May 2019

Dear Jennifer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Corinna from Music

Industry: Music

I really like it

It is a perfect system to let my customers look into my schedule and that they can be very autonomous about booking and looking into possible dates to book. I actually almost use simplybook.it every day and really like it! Thank you very much :)

Pros

the easy design, that you can change dates quickly, the features,

Cons

it is a little complicated, as you can change 3 different time schedules, I always need some time to understand the system again, when I want to change something. I would love to have a feature, where my customers could see the dates that have been booked already (for example in a grey colour, so that they can see, what would have been possible to book on that very day). Things that could also be improved: The german translation could be better An app would be nice

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied April 2019

Dear Corinna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your comment on how we show the unavailable dates, then you are right that we do not differentiate between booked slots and slots which are not available if the business is closed. We will put that idea into the suggestion box. I can happily say that we have an admin app in production now which will enable you to manage the most used functions in the app. Thanks for the comment on the German translations, we will look into that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Keith from Susan

First Class

The main benefit is worldwide access to the diary, notifications are great and Income has grown substantially.

Pros

I have been a client of Simplybook for over 10 years, first in my role as a Golf Coach, and now I run my wife's online diary via Simplybook. The system has grown and grown, expanding its features and make the system more and more user friendly. What I like about Simplybook is, if you have a question they are very quick to respond. The software is pretty simple to use, I can control my own diary online and reach out to clients from many countries. I offer telephone readings and simply book has allowed my business to flourish. Thank you Simplybook.

Cons

There's not a lot I don't like about the system, the have been issues, that always get resolved. I personally would say there are too many features, but you don't have to use them.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied April 2019

Dear Keith, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are super proud to hear that you have been a customer of ours for 10 years:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Amanda from NDỊDỊ

Helpful and Easy to USE

Pros

Ease of use and the quick customer service response. I am truly grateful to Simplybook for existing cause they have helped me manage my business and my time efficiently. It has everything that I need to help my business grow. My clients are pleased with how simple booking. Rhymes with the name. I am pleased. Thank you to all the staff members of SimplyBook.

Cons

I guess that as I expand my business having my own website will become important for my brand. That is the only reason why I will leave Simplybook.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied October 2018

Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good luck with your business going forward, I hope it does expand! Just to let you know that if your business does pick up, then we do have custom pages feature (so you can add more pages to your booking web where you can present your services) and also a Custom Domain name feature where you can define exactly which URL you want to have on your booking page. If you would still want to create another website then you can always use our widget within your new website, so that even though you would have a different website, you could still use our booking tool within that website to allow your clients to book your services. Just to point out all the options:) Have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Katherine from SIGNATURE SPA

an easy to use system to take online bookings

Pros

The system has a lot of functions that can enhance the online booking options, customer support is fast and any problems in my experience have bee quickly dealt with. As a start into online bookings it is a good system. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

the cost of adding some basic 'custom features' which I feel should be part of a basic package, I don't need the amount of bookings that are offered but could do with more features, but to add them is now getting expensive compered to other software systems out there. Also it has very very poor reporting features, and no way to know best customer ect. I feel that they could offer a better value package of more costumer features and less bookings.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied January 2018

Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! It is a good comment about the reporting and we are about to start working on an update. If you want to send us an input on what you would like to see in the reports, then please send an e mail to rut@simplybook.me, that would be greatly appreciated. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Kevin from Staffing and Recruiting

Honest review

Love it!

Pros

Loved the simplicity of it. Very user friendly and easy to manoeuvre through. Plus hey have loads of features other softwares don’t.

Cons

My only suggestion would be to to allow individuals to bring in their own website templates as opposed to just using stock. More options in that area would be nice but even then, everything else is decent enough to do the job.

Simplicity. Pricing. Features.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied July 2019

Dear Kevin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly. Regarding your comment then you know that you can also use our widgets...which means that you just embed our booking module on to your current website, that is if you have one. Have a great day All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Rob from Ashwood Therapy

A brilliant booking / client scheduling solution that continues to serve me well after several years

SimplyBookme has been the backbone of my business for several years now. It allows me to book client sessions in from my phone when on the go (and I believe there's also a dedicated app for that now too), allowing me to provide clients with email / SMS confirmation of their next session immediately after their last one. A brilliant product (with very responsive support).

Pros

I like the 'modular' nature of SimplyBookme, which allows me to add additional functionality 'custom features' if I'd like, but not have to pay for them if they're not relevant to me. The client SMS reminder function has cut 'no shows' to a minimum, which is great for business.

Cons

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied April 2020

Dear Rob, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your outstanding feedback, we truly appreciate it! And yes we have an admin app now and I really encourage you to use that as it is very efficient to work with for all the day-to-day tasks. All the best The SimplyBook.me team.

Rochelle from Health Care

Industry: Cosmetics

My absolute Favorite Appointment Software

You get what you pay for! If you want to have a hassle free appointment scheduler, this is the software you should choose. You will have to pay your monies worth for this program! I had to switch to another software in the last year, and I can say it doesn't even compare to SimplyBook.me. I have used this software since I have been on my own (almost 5 years) and switching was a hard thing to do, but once my children came into the world, some budgets were cut and unfortunately this was one of them. If you do choose this software for your appointment needs, you will not regret it.

Pros

SimplyBook.me was the best software I have used for booking appointments!! It has so many great features, for example, my new clients are able to book consults with me online. They can book their appointments right through the calendar. They can schedule recurring appointments, as well. The UI is also very user friendly, I have a lot of elder clients who always tell me they have no patience for a computer but booking their appointments online is never an issue for them!

Cons

You have to pay for great products, and this is the reason I no longer have this software. I had to choose a software that was more in my budget. Other than the price, I really cannot complain!

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied November 2018

Dear Rochelle, Thank you so much for leaving us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are sad to see you leave, but family comes first and that we understand:) Good luck with your business going forward, we hope to see you again! Kind regards Rut

Glen from Limerick City College

SimplyBook Immediately improved efficiency and performance

Exceptional Addition to our service offerings at Limerick City College. We had always been taking bookings the manual way which was relatively cumbersome and resulted in huge inefficiencies. Then we initially researched which online platforms were available and could easily be integrated with our existing website. This was when we discovered SimplyBook.me Genuinely, SimplyBook has made an immediate impact on our business efficiency and performance. An exceptional amount for a small price.

Pros

The trial was exceptional and allowed us to setup all the services and platform to tailor it to our needs. It was the professional and efficient support SimplyBook provided that also made our decision to purchase a subscription very easy. It is an amazing platform which transformed our booking and office administration within the first week of its implementation and that it can easily be integrated with Paypal made receiving payments hassle-free. Limerick City College would not hesitate in recommending any service providing business to use SimplyBook.me you receive: - Exceptional Support - Online Payments - Website Integration - Multiple Services - Calendars - E-mail notifications

Cons

It was very difficult to find anything to dislike or even comment on as it is a very user friendly and well supported software.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

We chose SimplyBook above all other products available because of the user friendliness and online support. In addition, SimplyBook is extremely diverse and can perform and handle far more than other products.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied December 2019

Dear Glen, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Breno from Vira Disco

Industry: Music

So far very good, nothing to complain about.

Pros

Configurability, I´m in Brazil so was very important to be able to translate all the text and notifications to portuguese. Is the most complete software in its category so far, and I searched for a long time before choosing.

Cons

No support for local credit cards or payment methods. Lack of a user level that can create and remove bookins but is not a administrator. Add-ons and plugins are too expensive.

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied January 2018

Dear Breno, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! With regards to your comments then we are constantly adding payments providers and now we have 6 in Brazil, PayPal, Skrill, BlockChain, 2CheckOut, GoCoin and Paymentwall, I hope some of them can work for you. And concerning the different access levels then you can let "Senior employees" create and remove bookings (so not only administrator). Our Customer Support put this up in a great table which you can see here: https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Adding_other_users_to_the_system#User_Roles There you can see what all levels can do. I hope this helps All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Toni from Panther Fitness

Time Saving!!!

Extremely useful to my business haven't had the need to contact customer services yet although I believe we did at the beginning to help with set up and they were helpful.

Pros

For me this software has done away with the endless backwards and forwards negotiating diaries for clients sessions depending on either parties availability. It has allowed my class attendees and clients the freedom of booking themselves on as and when they see fit. The ease of cancellation and blocking time out is extremely helpful as clients don't need to contact me but I still get a notification that they have had to cancel for whatever reason.

Cons

I'm not very savvy when it comes to software and always require guidance from another to help make any changes necessary on the software. I personally don't think it's idiot proof but then maybe that says something about me! I also get a moment of panic when you get the notification the you need to subscribe when you know you're on a rolling monthly payment and for a few hours you don't see any new bookings unless to look at the calendar page.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

Ease of use for my husband and potentially me, ease of use for clients

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied February 2020

Dear Toni, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Michelle from Physio Science UK

Fantastic service and value for money

Pros

- Easy to use - Multi-functional - Offers versatility with different sites/users/services - Has started offering services associated with note taking - Allows reports on various details - Fantastic online booking service

Cons

- Would be good if an invoicing function could be added to allow a completely seamless service - In time an improved notes system would be fantastic - With regards to client details, it would be great if the functions could be more seamlessly linked. Eg saving clients insurance details, they recognise directly to appointments, rather than saving as a timeline SOAP function. - In the 'setup' list of all files/folders of the whole system. It would be great if these were listed aphabectically or grouped as per their function, as searching through them all to changes the names of them, eg SOAP fields, is very time consuming and confusing. - Be able to have locations set up but choose for them to NOT show on booking page.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied March 2018

Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your excellent and informative feedback, we appreciate it greatly. We totally agree with you that an invoice function is important and I am happy to say that we are just about to start working on that. Thanks for the other points, we will discuss them in house. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Allison from Weston Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Started using in my last job, adds huge value in my new position as well

As a public library, we need a low-cost, but super flexible option for booking librarians offering tech help appointments, notary services, research help, etc. SBM fits the bill perfectly.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that I don't pay for features that I don't use, since I can pick a plan that fits my needs. The chat support is always available when I need it and the reps are always helpful.

Cons

The only thing that bugs me is that I was unable to completely delete my user when leaving my old job- I had to change the name and contact info to shift it to another user (I was the main account). It was easily fixed, but just deleting the account would have saved me a few minutes. Support was helpful when I contact them about this and said they would suggest this enhancement.

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied January 2019

Dear Allison, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Yes we have gotten that on our to-do list, thanks for the suggestion. All the best The SimplyBook.me team

Rachel from English Language Lab

Good and still getting better

I started using Simplybook.me some years ago, initially as a beginner and now fully committed. I haven't looked back. For a small business owner it is perfect and new things are coming on board all the time. The best thing is the customer service, if you do have a query they are very responsive and the outcome is positive. You feel like you are working together to get things right.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service.

Cons

Doesn't translate according to the language of the client (as I have international customers), and cannot show your calendar as an availability overview without going through the whole booking process (which, since I have been unable to find any of any good in general for that on the web they should think about doing as it's a niche that needs filling!)

Response from Simplybook.me

Replied February 2017

Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Thanks also for the idea about the availability overview, we will discuss it here in house and see if it can be put on our task list. Kind regards The SimplyBook.me team

Darci from Hodde Bros Beverage Co.

SimplyBook.me Helped Me Pivot My Business

SimplyBook.me is allowing me to earn revenue again in this unprecedented time. I don't know what else to say. If it didn't exist, my business would be dead in the water.

Pros

I can't say enough about SimplyBook.me. Their platform allowed my small cocktail catering business to pivot during the COVID crisis. We are now able to offer online cocktail classes and have started earning revenue again. I researched a bunch of different companies and SimplyBook.me has the most flexible and user-friendly platform. I felt that most of the other options were built for those who offer standard weekly classes. SimplyBook.me was the only software I found that fit my business model and allowed me to create online group classes for 10 or more! I would recommend it to any business going virtual in this new environment!

Cons

There are a lot of very cool bells and whistles in this software. It's really easy to customize. Because I am using this a bit out of the box, I run into issues with some of the functionality. But, there is a custom CSS feature that may help with that. Other than that, the user experience could use an upgrade. It's good and gets the job done, but it could be sleeker.

Reasons for Choosing SimplyBook.me

It allowed me more options to be able to offer classes not on a schedule, but based on a menu or curated selection. It also allowed me to create class limits and manage my calendar in the way I needed.

Nicole from My az legal team

Industry: Law Practice

Simply book me is awesome

Overall I'm really impressed with simply book me as I had said it's a very user-friendly program and I'm able to reserve multiple consultations with ease

Pros

Simply book me is very user-friendly I work for a law firm in this is the scheduling system that we use to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys simply allows you to enter and any questions you want to use to screen your potential leaves I can edit the attorneys that we are currently scheduling for with ease and it is just a very simple program for scheduling I really enjoy using it

Cons

I haven't run into anything that I don't like about simply sometimes it times out in the middle of filling out the form to schedule a consultation that can be a little frustrating but that doesn't happen often

Response from SimplyBook.me

Replied August 2018

Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Best regards from the SimplyBook.me team