All Engageware Reviews

Alex

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2018

This is THE booking solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs

Since I've started using TimeTrade I've been able to more easily book and have appointments kept with clients. It's very easy for both the user and the client to input information for the calls. Nice to be able to integrate it into websites and social media! Overall, definitely recommend! You can't really beat the price.

PROS

After you have it set up, it works seamlessly without you having to do much. You can set many different types and lengths of appointments/calls. It's easy to create and adjust the times you're available for the different appointments/calls. It automatically sends you and the other person emails about the calls AND a reminder email! If you connect it to your calendar, it auto-inputs your meetings so you're never double-booked! Amazing pricing.

CONS

It can be a little confusing to set up and the tutorial videos don't always address all your issues.

Reviewed May 2018

Been using the tool for over 5-years. It has made booking meetings so much easier.

The time it saves not having to sending emails back &forth trying to sync calendars when trying to book a meeting. How easy it is to create different booking options.

PROS

How easy it is to create different booking options. I created 6 different options to book meetings depending on the type of meeting I would like to schedule. Really like the new feature that will block out 5-minutes after a call so you do not schedule calls back-to-back.

CONS

Wish you could change the time zone for a point in time. For example, if I am traveling to a tradeshow in a different state (PST) and I am sending out meeting invites to prospects, I would like the calendar invite to show the time in the time zone I will be in and not the time zone I am currently in (EST).

Thanks for the thoughtful review. We are thrilled you're getting such great value from TimeTrade. Also, we'll make sure that this feature request is considered in a future product release.

Replied May 2018

Sheri

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2018

Absolutely no customer support response in 4 days. Left me hanging

My clients love the simplicity of the program and I like the cost. For 6 years, things have been going good. I never liked that I had to email for help instead of calling, but they always managed to resolve any glitches I experienced. Lately, however, I have been having a lot more serious problems that affect my business and when I reach out for help I get zero replies from them. It's been days and I've heard nothing back from them. MY clients literally can't schedule at available times because they won't show as available. This scheduler is not allowing my clients to schedule with me and they don't seem to care. I don't even know how to get me money back because there's no way to contact them.

PROS

I liked the price and simplicity of the program.

CONS

There is no phone number for customer support, so when there's a problem you can't talk to anyone. I've had a few problems in the last six years and I had to submit a request for help. They fixed the glitch each time. However, I've been having more serious problems lately and when I submitted a request for help ticket, I got an automated response saying they received my request but I am getting zero response. They've completely left me hanging. It looks like I will be forced to find a new program that actually allows my clients to schedule with me.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2018

TimeTrade- Easy solution to customer interactions

PROS

The round robin option has made life very easy for our shared customer experience team. It's also very easy as a manager to see how people's days are being spent and the impact these interactions are having on our customer experience as a whole. Our customers, even those that are less technical, have little trouble understanding this tool and how they can use it to schedule time with our team.

CONS

It would be beneficial to get more robust reporting and data that we can match back to tasks in Outlook and SFDC. We are able to export data to get the views and reporting we need but a dashboard view that is easily shared with users of management's choosing would go a long way towards visibility and transparence of the team's activities.

Reviewed March 2019

An excellent scheduling tool for the Higher Ed space

PROS

Our office uses TimeTrade to schedule meetings with prospective applicants to our graduate programs, as well as facilitate online interviews with select candidates. TimeTrade is great because it allows our recruiters to select their individual availability and share only those times & dates with applicants. The TimeTrade links are sent out of our CRM in automated emails, making the interview registration process streamlined and seamless.

CONS

At this point, we do not have TimeTrade integrated with our CRM, so we're forced to manage the data in two separate systems. This can be challenging for our recruiters, who want to look in one place and be able to see everything.

Adanne

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Timetrade makes my life a whole lot easier.

It primarily saves me time ,which I would normally spend on exchanging emails trying to confirm the best time schedule for a meeting appointment.

PROS

Timetrade eliminates the process of calling and exchanging multiple emails before a meeting appointment is booked.It is easy to use and I personally had a fast learning curve when I was first introduced to it. I like how I am able to create multiple booking options ,depending on the type of meeting appointment I will like to schedule.

CONS

The user interface why manageably intuitive has an outdated design.I do not think this in anyway affects the experience of the user though ; at least it didn't affect my daily experience.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Good enough but could be better

This allows people to utilize my schedule to book free times and avoids a lot of back and forth emails.

PROS

I like that it integrates easily with outlook to add links for meeting scheduling.

CONS

I don’t like that it only gives a buffer on the back end of a meeting and not the front end of meetings which could cause a back to back effect on previously scheduled meetings.

Reviewed January 2018

A good way to manage appointments and make money

More appointments, more business, more money

PROS

Easy to use, easy to setup for the most part. Connects nicely with other calendar functionality and lets your clients setup appointments and meeting at a time that works for them as well as sends reminder of meetings.

CONS

Repeating some tasks can be a bit time consuming to setup initially specially if there are alot of different types of appointments you need to setup that are not consistent.

Shelle

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2017

A great scheduling option

Multiple scheduling options, ease of use for clients, good tools to create buttons, send email invites, etc.

PROS

There are many online schedulers available, but for a company that offers a variety of services at different times, this is a solid option at a good price.

CONS

There is no way for clients to set a meeting on the quarter or half hour unless you have specifically set all of your appointments that day to begin on the quarter or half hour.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2018

A good simple app to scheudle appointsments

PROS

I used timetrade very often at first, it is simple to use, once the initial setup is done, very little is required.

CONS

It si not as update as some other apps in auto-scheuling app world. Depending on needs, this one may or may not be appropriate.

Brendan

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed July 2018

The best return on year I have ever made in my life.

Save an estimated hundred hours per year.

PROS

This has been a game changer for me as an advisor. I have always battled with scheduling in a day and age where people are so busy and hard to get a hold of. I have turned 100 hours of calling/scheduling per year into e-mail links so people can book what they want when they want it. Phone tag has almost been completely eliminated. You do the math for yourself on what you spend following up with people booking appointments.

CONS

There are no complaints - I have some issues from time to time with my Outlook integration but I spend less than an hour per year on updates and getting my IT to help so still the return is ASTRONOMICAL on my money.

Brad

Used free trial

Reviewed April 2015

First and Only Online Scheduler for 8 years

Has been the best option for our multi-therapist, multi-room business for years. We got into the enterprise version prior to all the format updates that are currently presented by TimeTrade, so it has remained extremely, competitively priced for us for the amount of flexibility and user control it offers. Any time I have contacted customer service, I have had direct contact with a specific sales and service rep that has always been willing to help fulfill my request. Any time I have had difficulty creating scheduling scenarios, they have adequately educated me on what can and cannot be done within the system based on how it was originally formatted. I have EXTREME flexibility in changing service and therapist and room scenarios as my business has adapted over the years. It is a "rules-based" format, which requires somewhat of a "programmers" approach to its setup, modifications and maintenance. Managing the back-end requires basic programming and workflow concepts, but is extremely consistent. The version I have been using is not for the novice who is unwilling to learn its programming concepts. However, the more you work with it, you will discover the near endless scenarios and adaptations you can create with it. I will never even come close to using even 10% of its full potential. But, at the same time, I can make it as simplified or complex as I want, anytime I want. Downtime has been very minimal. Nearly all problems have been user-created rather than system-created. There is a reason they serve Fortune 500 companies successfully. If you want super-simple, there are many other options out there. If you want a robust, adaptable system for a competitive price, then TimeTrade is at least worth considering; especially if you are serving multiple people in multiple locations.

Cecelia

Reviewed June 2018

We logged our time in this system. It was convenient system.

Convenience of using it while not at work, if you forget to do your timecard. You don't have to go into the office.

PROS

Time trade is a good system to use to log in your time. If your away from the office you can log onto your home computer or phone to update your time when you are away from the office. I used this system for 3 + year. The system is easy to use and convenient.

CONS

I was a task when you forgot to log your time and you tried to do it on your phone or home computer. It was mostly the user not remembering passwords.

Tugce

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2022

We prefer Engageware for appointment sheduling

Engageware is by far the most useful platform for my scheduling requirements.

PROS

Engageware is definitely my favorite solution for appointment sheduling in my business management process.

CONS

That would be quite fine if Engageware could provide a morre advance and faster customer service in technical aspects.

Jim

Reviewed April 2018

For a recruiting firm it's a godsend for scheduling candidate interviews

PROS

Synchronizes with iCal and outlook calendar. Makes it easy to provide job candidate access to my calendar for 30 minute time slot to schedule phone interviews. Also use it with clients to schedule intro meetings, recruiting intake calls, and really for any business meeting setup.

CONS

A little quirky to set up your Calendar access and restrict availability for times you do not want people to set up meetings. Disappointing it doesn't synchronize with Outlook for Mac calendar.

Gwenette

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Works well for its purpose

I have used TimeTrade at two university jobs now, and it works fine for its purpose. I think it makes more sense to use this in a financial or sales industry. It appears that if you buy a license for your entire company, everyone must use the same parameters. At my current job, we have individual licenses, so I can tailor it to my choices.

PROS

It has good documentation on how to set up appointments in the system.

CONS

It wasn't automatically intuitive. I had to dig around in the customer service files for the tutorials. Also, that customer service info seems to be at a different site than where you set the appointment parameters, so I was initially confused. I wonder whether that could be streamlined.

Reviewed February 2018

All of a sudden, I am locked out

PROS

Set up was pretty easy. Customer support sucks. Now I need to add 48 more characters. The sis pretty stupid.

CONS

User name and password do not exist so I cannot log in, cannot contact support, cannot do anything. This is a weekend and Monday is holiday so I am shut out until at least Tuesday Not good. Looking for another provider.

Nancy

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Making It Easy For Clients to Book Me

Very timely responses whenever I've had any issues (which is practically never); great customer support; simple to use for both me and my customers.

PROS

My customers like it and find it easy to use, and I get the info I need to organize my schedules.

CONS

There have been times I wish it had more features, but truth be told I don't really need them.

Ariana