• Pros

• "Pretty easy to use and also easy for my clients to use as well."

• "I liked the price and simplicity of the program."

• "My customers like it and find it easy to use, and I get the info I need to organize my schedules."

• Cons

• "It can be a little confusing to set up and the tutorial videos don't always address all your issues."

• "It si not as update as some other apps in auto-scheuling app world. Depending on needs, this one may or may not be appropriate."

• "I don’t like that it only gives a buffer on the back end of a meeting and not the front end of meetings which could cause a back to back effect on previously scheduled meetings. "

Browse TimeTrade Reviews

Alex from Social Media Management

This is THE booking solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs

Since I've started using TimeTrade I've been able to more easily book and have appointments kept with clients. It's very easy for both the user and the client to input information for the calls. Nice to be able to integrate it into websites and social media! Overall, definitely recommend! You can't really beat the price.

Pros

After you have it set up, it works seamlessly without you having to do much. You can set many different types and lengths of appointments/calls. It's easy to create and adjust the times you're available for the different appointments/calls. It automatically sends you and the other person emails about the calls AND a reminder email! If you connect it to your calendar, it auto-inputs your meetings so you're never double-booked! Amazing pricing.

Cons

Been using the tool for over 5-years. It has made booking meetings so much easier.

The time it saves not having to sending emails back &forth trying to sync calendars when trying to book a meeting. How easy it is to create different booking options.

Pros

How easy it is to create different booking options. I created 6 different options to book meetings depending on the type of meeting I would like to schedule. Really like the new feature that will block out 5-minutes after a call so you do not schedule calls back-to-back.

Cons

Wish you could change the time zone for a point in time. For example, if I am traveling to a tradeshow in a different state (PST) and I am sending out meeting invites to prospects, I would like the calendar invite to show the time in the time zone I will be in and not the time zone I am currently in (EST).

Response from TimeTrade Systems

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the thoughtful review. We are thrilled you're getting such great value from TimeTrade. Also, we'll make sure that this feature request is considered in a future product release.

Sheri from Therapy with Sheri

Absolutely no customer support response in 4 days. Left me hanging

My clients love the simplicity of the program and I like the cost. For 6 years, things have been going good. I never liked that I had to email for help instead of calling, but they always managed to resolve any glitches I experienced. Lately, however, I have been having a lot more serious problems that affect my business and when I reach out for help I get zero replies from them. It's been days and I've heard nothing back from them. MY clients literally can't schedule at available times because they won't show as available. This scheduler is not allowing my clients to schedule with me and they don't seem to care. I don't even know how to get me money back because there's no way to contact them.

Pros

I liked the price and simplicity of the program.

Cons

There is no phone number for customer support, so when there's a problem you can't talk to anyone. I've had a few problems in the last six years and I had to submit a request for help. They fixed the glitch each time. However, I've been having more serious problems lately and when I submitted a request for help ticket, I got an automated response saying they received my request but I am getting zero response. They've completely left me hanging. It looks like I will be forced to find a new program that actually allows my clients to schedule with me.

TimeTrade- Easy solution to customer interactions

Pros

The round robin option has made life very easy for our shared customer experience team. It's also very easy as a manager to see how people's days are being spent and the impact these interactions are having on our customer experience as a whole. Our customers, even those that are less technical, have little trouble understanding this tool and how they can use it to schedule time with our team.

Cons

It would be beneficial to get more robust reporting and data that we can match back to tasks in Outlook and SFDC. We are able to export data to get the views and reporting we need but a dashboard view that is easily shared with users of management's choosing would go a long way towards visibility and transparence of the team's activities.

Brendan from Norrth Star Consultants of Texas

The best return on year I have ever made in my life.

Save an estimated hundred hours per year.

Pros

This has been a game changer for me as an advisor. I have always battled with scheduling in a day and age where people are so busy and hard to get a hold of. I have turned 100 hours of calling/scheduling per year into e-mail links so people can book what they want when they want it. Phone tag has almost been completely eliminated. You do the math for yourself on what you spend following up with people booking appointments.

Cons

There are no complaints - I have some issues from time to time with my Outlook integration but I spend less than an hour per year on updates and getting my IT to help so still the return is ASTRONOMICAL on my money.

Cecelia from NeighborWorks Homeownership Sacramento

We logged our time in this system. It was convenient system.

Convenience of using it while not at work, if you forget to do your timecard. You don't have to go into the office.

Pros

Time trade is a good system to use to log in your time. If your away from the office you can log onto your home computer or phone to update your time when you are away from the office. I used this system for 3 + year. The system is easy to use and convenient.

Cons

I was a task when you forgot to log your time and you tried to do it on your phone or home computer. It was mostly the user not remembering passwords.

Adanne from BusiN Consulting

Timetrade makes my life a whole lot easier.

It primarily saves me time ,which I would normally spend on exchanging emails trying to confirm the best time schedule for a meeting appointment.

Pros

Timetrade eliminates the process of calling and exchanging multiple emails before a meeting appointment is booked.It is easy to use and I personally had a fast learning curve when I was first introduced to it. I like how I am able to create multiple booking options ,depending on the type of meeting appointment I will like to schedule.

Cons

The user interface why manageably intuitive has an outdated design.I do not think this in anyway affects the experience of the user though ; at least it didn't affect my daily experience.

Elysia from Efficient Virtual Partners

Not a lot of options for the cost

TimeTrade is functional and easy to set up and get using. However, I found it too costly for what it offers/doesn't offer.

Pros

TimeTrade integrates nicely with google calendar. The branding options are useful as well as the ease of use.

Cons

TimeTrade costs more than other schedulers. Additionally, the live link feature -- which is a must, is not available with TimeTrade.

Cory from PaySimple

One trick pony that doesn't do the trick that well

TimeTrade works for what we use it for but doesn't do anything more than allows people to book time on the calendar. There are so many more tools out there that do this and more. I wouldn't recommend TimeTrade and if I had a say in the matter, I would search around for other tools.

Pros

My favorite thing about TimeTrade is that it allows my customers to book time with me and integrates directly with my calendar.

Cons

The calendar feature that customers use to book time looks very old fashioned and isn't the most intuitive. I feel like sometimes it actually turns people away from booking time. Also, it's not the easiest to set up.

Zach from LPL

Time saver for scheduling appointments

Pros

Fantastic way to schedule appointments and has saved me hours of going back and forth trying to find a time that matches up.

Cons

Making sure my calendar in outlook is up to date and blocked off accordingly

April 2015

Brad from Advanced Massage Healthcare, Inc.

April 2015

First and Only Online Scheduler for 8 years

Has been the best option for our multi-therapist, multi-room business for years. We got into the enterprise version prior to all the format updates that are currently presented by TimeTrade, so it has remained extremely, competitively priced for us for the amount of flexibility and user control it offers. Any time I have contacted customer service, I have had direct contact with a specific sales and service rep that has always been willing to help fulfill my request. Any time I have had difficulty creating scheduling scenarios, they have adequately educated me on what can and cannot be done within the system based on how it was originally formatted. I have EXTREME flexibility in changing service and therapist and room scenarios as my business has adapted over the years. It is a "rules-based" format, which requires somewhat of a "programmers" approach to its setup, modifications and maintenance. Managing the back-end requires basic programming and workflow concepts, but is extremely consistent. The version I have been using is not for the novice who is unwilling to learn its programming concepts. However, the more you work with it, you will discover the near endless scenarios and adaptations you can create with it. I will never even come close to using even 10% of its full potential. But, at the same time, I can make it as simplified or complex as I want, anytime I want. Downtime has been very minimal. Nearly all problems have been user-created rather than system-created. There is a reason they serve Fortune 500 companies successfully. If you want super-simple, there are many other options out there. If you want a robust, adaptable system for a competitive price, then TimeTrade is at least worth considering; especially if you are serving multiple people in multiple locations.

Jim from CIB Group Services, LLC

For a recruiting firm it's a godsend for scheduling candidate interviews

Pros

Synchronizes with iCal and outlook calendar. Makes it easy to provide job candidate access to my calendar for 30 minute time slot to schedule phone interviews. Also use it with clients to schedule intro meetings, recruiting intake calls, and really for any business meeting setup.

Cons

A little quirky to set up your Calendar access and restrict availability for times you do not want people to set up meetings. Disappointing it doesn't synchronize with Outlook for Mac calendar.

Gwenette from Northern Kentucky University

Works well for its purpose

I have used TimeTrade at two university jobs now, and it works fine for its purpose. I think it makes more sense to use this in a financial or sales industry. It appears that if you buy a license for your entire company, everyone must use the same parameters. At my current job, we have individual licenses, so I can tailor it to my choices.

Pros

It has good documentation on how to set up appointments in the system.

Cons

It wasn't automatically intuitive. I had to dig around in the customer service files for the tutorials. Also, that customer service info seems to be at a different site than where you set the appointment parameters, so I was initially confused. I wonder whether that could be streamlined.

July 2016

Ariana from Citrix

July 2016

Even better over time

I wanted to set up all of my calendar appointments as video meetings and it was very easy to set up custom meetings/instructions. This is very beneficial when prospecting and the customer is too busy to check their calendar. I send them an email introduction and encourage them to click HERE to schedule a meeting with me. I am surprised on how many meetings I am scheduling from this and am seeing an increase each month. I am pleasantly surprised about the decreasing number of "no-shows" for my meetings. I believe that Time Trade has increased the professional relationship with my prospects. Asking them to book an appointment per my availability, reinforces that my time is valuable. I had a question regarding my account and was contacted very quickly regarding my inquiry. In fact, he used my Time Trade link to check my availability schedule our call! I am impressed with the customer service.

Pros

How easy it was to set up Outlook and the custom appointment links.

Cons

This is just nit picking but, the admin site could use an aesthetic update. I would like to see more of the page being used without scrolling/adjusting to see all of your activities/appointment details.

Mark from PlanVision

Time Trade works well for me

I have been using TimeTrade for 3 years now and it does what I want it to do. Provides quite an of flexibility in offering different schedules and seems to be very easy for my clients and prospects to use as well.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and also easy for my clients to use as well.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my Gmail calendar as easily as I would like.

An excellent scheduling tool for the Higher Ed space

Pros

Our office uses TimeTrade to schedule meetings with prospective applicants to our graduate programs, as well as facilitate online interviews with select candidates. TimeTrade is great because it allows our recruiters to select their individual availability and share only those times & dates with applicants. The TimeTrade links are sent out of our CRM in automated emails, making the interview registration process streamlined and seamless.

Cons

At this point, we do not have TimeTrade integrated with our CRM, so we're forced to manage the data in two separate systems. This can be challenging for our recruiters, who want to look in one place and be able to see everything.

Nancy from Bright Wings, Inc.

Making It Easy For Clients to Book Me

Very timely responses whenever I've had any issues (which is practically never); great customer support; simple to use for both me and my customers.

Pros

Cons

There have been times I wish it had more features, but truth be told I don't really need them.

Good enough but could be better

This allows people to utilize my schedule to book free times and avoids a lot of back and forth emails.

Pros

I like that it integrates easily with outlook to add links for meeting scheduling.

Jason from Thomson Reuters

Great Scheduling Solution for Customers

We have used TimeTrade for a few years and have had a great experience. Our sales reps rely heavily on this platform for customers to self-schedule appointments.

A good way to manage appointments and make money

More appointments, more business, more money

Pros

Easy to use, easy to setup for the most part. Connects nicely with other calendar functionality and lets your clients setup appointments and meeting at a time that works for them as well as sends reminder of meetings.

Cons

Repeating some tasks can be a bit time consuming to setup initially specially if there are alot of different types of appointments you need to setup that are not consistent.

Shelle from Viseate

A great scheduling option

Multiple scheduling options, ease of use for clients, good tools to create buttons, send email invites, etc.

Pros

There are many online schedulers available, but for a company that offers a variety of services at different times, this is a solid option at a good price.

Cons

There is no way for clients to set a meeting on the quarter or half hour unless you have specifically set all of your appointments that day to begin on the quarter or half hour.

August 2016

Todd from Clarity Executive Coaching

August 2016

TimeTrade for Global meetings

I have used TimeTrade for 3 years and have been very happy with it. I often need to schedule groups of people for multiple meetings in different time zones. The system lets me do this easily and gives me the ability to quickly save them off to my google calendar.

Pros

Easy to Use, good value, and constantly being improved.

Cons

They made one change that defaulted meetings to repeat. I sent and email to support and they fixed it the next day.

Brandon from Dude solutions

We use this to help coordinate conversations with our clients. Great tool to grant access to a calen

Pros

This is easy to use and everyone in the company can benefit from the simplification of coordinating meetings and conference calls

All of a sudden, I am locked out

Pros

Set up was pretty easy. Customer support sucks. Now I need to add 48 more characters. The sis pretty stupid.

Cons

User name and password do not exist so I cannot log in, cannot contact support, cannot do anything. This is a weekend and Monday is holiday so I am shut out until at least Tuesday Not good. Looking for another provider.

Meredith from Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

TimeTrade saves me so much time when scheduling and rescheduling meeting with my brides

A huge time savings and ability to make my two person company look a but more technologically advanced.

Pros

I love how all my meetings flow to my iCal calendar, allows buffer times in between my meetings and also has a very easy to use admin module. Overall TimeTrade saves me at least 4 - 8 back and forth emails with my brides.

Cons

I wish there was a way to run a quick report of my upcoming meetings and print it out, that is the only con i have found so far.

A good simple app to scheudle appointsments

Pros

I used timetrade very often at first, it is simple to use, once the initial setup is done, very little is required.

Lauren from Larson Financial Group

May 2016

Freed up so much time for my client service managers!

Time Trade freed up so much time for my team by allowing clients to schedule their own appointments, eliminating all the back and forth in that process. The real time feedback clients get when changes are made to my calendar makes it so efficient. Clients have provided great feedback - they love it! The only con is the fact that the update only happens when my Outlook calendar is active. I often close out my email for web meetings with clients and would sometimes find problems with double booking because the calendar was not being updated real time during that process. The pros far outweigh the cons though. I have not done much with integrations and advanced capabilities so I cannot provide feedback from that perspective.

November 2014

Heather from ARS

November 2014

Terrible

TimeTrade was kind of a pain from the start. Once I got it going and got my ical synced, it worked for about a week . Overall TT didn't sync properly with my system for about 10-12 of the 30 days I have used it. Another issue: clients were able to schedule in times I had clearly marked as unavailable directly on the TT user site calendar. This happened more than once and it happened to a few of my colleagues trying out the system as well. The app also refused my password several times and would give me error messages despite easy log in through the site directly, aka no real password issues. These are not huge issues - although they are enough to make me question the product- they are definitely issues. I had to uninstall and reinstall the program at least 4 times in a month. The huge issue is the lack of customer support. The TOS states that they don't offer designated phone support in their tier one product, but you can't call a number and the email response agent directs you to the FAQ section of the website. It's a total run around. I'm just glad this was a free trial and I took the time to try and get support before purchasing - I even tried to contact sales and never got a call back! The product is cheap. Unfortunately in this case you definitely get what you pay for.

Anita from Benchmark Financial Group

Good experience overall

Would like to be able to see all of the appointments, regardless of appointment type, in one area so I could see at a glance the name of the client or the email, and weather or not they responded instead of having to go to each appointment type to check and click on each appointment to see the email address of client. Would like to run reports on requests sent vs. scheduled. It would also be cool if there was an option to just send a follow up invitation with the click of a button to a client that has not responded. Overall we are getting appointments booked through this system and like how it looks on the clients end.

Joselin from Exemplar360

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Time Saver

It saves me time and my clients and customer like the ease of use.

Pros

It saves me countless time and the back and forth with candidates and clients to identify a mutual time that works for us both. I have spoken with so many who have said " What a great tool, I need that!"

Doug from Independent Consultant

Among the better schedulers with room to grow

I tried TimeTrade a year ago for the first time and their website looked very amateur which made me doubt the quality right off the bat. I was impressed with the final output given my initial expectations and TimeTrade has made many improvements over the past year. Personally, I still prefer ScheduleOnce but I have kept an eye on TimeTrade as well as YouCanBook.me. The main issues I have had was design customization of the calendar pages typically being offered only on the highest packages which left my clients overpaying for other features they did not need.

Pros

Shows regular signs of growth and improvement.

Cons

Last time I used Timetrade, I could not get a custom themed/colored calendar for a client without selecting their top-tier package which was not the best value at that time.

Cory from Computer Software

Good for booking meetings but nothing else really

We use TimeTrade to help our clients book meetings with us by giving them access to our Outlook calendars.

Pros

It is easy to set up and easy to use. Seems very basic.

Cons

There's really not much more functionality to it. Underwhelming.

Shirley from Northern Kentucky University

May 2016

Timetrade has made our job so much easier and less time consuming taking appointments by phone.

Good product, good price, outstanding customer services. When I would send in an email dealing with a problem or issue with TimeTrade it was a matter of minutes when someone would contact me to help resolve the issue. The fact that is give a confirmation number and email to the person that made an appointment is outstanding. We have had a few issues of double bookings on some calendars but still not a big issue. TimeTrade is a great product and I would highly recommend it to any business that would require such a service.

Jessica from Fortinet

Scheduling Customers

It has been helpful in accomplishing the simple task that I need done--enable my customers to easily schedule time with me and my team.

Pros

This a really nice tool for my customers to be able to schedule meetings easily. It also is great because once someone books, there is the capability to alert the stakeholders that the meeting is set.

Cons

It is a little clunky looking and feeling. My colleague who is the main manager of the technology on our team does not like it too much either and claims some functionalities are not there that she wishes were.

Mackenzie from Jorlink.com

Personal Assistance

The best experience so far has been when our clients tell us, Whoa, neat and easy system vs. what we had before. Making it easier for our clients to reach out to us is important. The only thing we wish we could afford is having the ability to have multiple calendars as I wear many hats in our office, not only am I the owner but I have to do sales, support and admin. Hopefully we can find a solution to my task such as clone :-), in the meanwhile your service helps.

Victoria from Higher Education

Good for scheduling, ease of use not so much

Pros

Good for scheduling meetings that automatically sync to your outlook calendar.

Cons

It's not the most straightforward software to use - setting up the times can be difficult if you don't have all the right factors eg clearing your outlook calendar

Michael from Summit Financial Partners

Too complacent with a sub-par tool

Pros

The initial set-up was relatively simple.

Cons

They seemed very content with were they were and didn't seem interested in any further innovation and/or customer service. Also, they made it really difficult to leave when we found a tool that we liked much more for a fraction of the cost.

Daniel from Integrity Wealth Advisors

What a Time Saver

When we determined that scheduling was something we needed to address we looked into scheduling options. Timetrade was recommended and are we pleased with it. By moving to Timetrade, we have had less missed appointments, less time tracking down people to schedule, and better experiences with potential clients. It is a godsend.

Preston from TM

So far, so good

I did a little research and I am happy with my choice of time trade. I am still in the testing phase for my company and look forward to full implementation next year. I think the pricing is quite fair for what it is. I am using it on a Mac but will test outlook integration later this year.

Sarah from 123Signup

Effective and Easy to Use

TimeTrade has proven effective and useful in providing another tool for customers to contact us. The tool is reliable, easy to use and allows customers more autonomy in finding a time that fits with their schedule. It has become a part of our process and holds great value with our business.

Nicki from By Referral Only

Time Trade Review

Their Tech support team is 2nd to none. Nancy has always helped resolve any issues my team has had in a timely manner. Time Trade has saved our team so much time. No more phone tag! My only suggestion- I do wish the system would send a reminder email the day before the appointment.

October 2014

Jon from self

October 2014

Bad Software, Worse Company

Time Trade has serious flaws as a product and a company. The main reason people want a product like this is for sync'so that clients can go to the web, schedule appointments, and that's it. Full sync doesn't exist, however, at least for Calendar.app. I can't delete appointments from Calendar and have them delete from TimeTrade. I have to GO TO THE TIMETRADE SITE to manage my own calendar. I pointed out that this is not 'sync''that 'sync' means 'sync' but got no support. When I asked for a partial refund as this was a feature advertised, I was told the agreement does not permit refunds. What kind of company gives customer responses like that? I'll leave TimeTrade once my year is up. Do not buy this product.

Michael from Advanced Business Coaching

Professional and Productive

Ive used Timetrade for over a year now and its saved me time and money by making it easy to schedule appointments with prospects and clients. Frequent comments about the easy of use and professional impression it makes to the end-user is a big part of the benefit. Thanks.

Greg from SurePrep

TimeTrade Saves Time For Our Customer and Our Sales Team

This is our third year using TimeTrade and it has become an integral part of our prospecting and renewal sales process. TimeTrade eliminates phone tag and back and forth emails. Scheduling could not be easier. Our sales team loves it and I suspect that our customers do too.

Thomas from Prutzman wealth management

Calendar integration

It takes a little getting used to with scheduling. I think my request would be to have Timetrade aware of my icalendar appointments to automatically cancel out a Timetrade slot. Really love the whole concept though. It takes acquiring an appointment very easy.

Brenda from McDaniel Knutson Financial Partners

Great upgrades

I am so excited with the block out time and buffer times. And the ability to pull reports to CSV file. I have been looking at other options - I am so glad you rolled these out. We are staying with Time Trade!

Tara from SageGuard Wealth Management

SIMPLE and IT WORKS!

I enjoy using TimeTrade on my email signature. I am in sales and I LOVE getting the email notification that I have a new appointment on my calendar and I never even picked up the phone!

Hezekiah from Quote 2 Fund

A great time-saver!

Referred by a colleague, TimeTrade empowers users to save time and hard drive space by eliminating the back and forth email threads that come with arranging an agreeable meeting time.

David from ICC, Inc.

May 2016

Easy way to improve productivity

I added Time Trade to my website and added it to the bottom of all of my emails. It has allowed me to block of time for work and time for sales. I have yet to experience any cons.

Shirley from EMG

Excellent

TimeTrade is easy and efficient. I love the link that is personalized and can be used for clients to make their appointments at a click of a button. I would recommend to all.