• icon"I love the integrations, especially with Zoom. This has made my pivot to online coaching seamless."
  • icon"The company listens to its customers. They accept & implement good idea suggestions which improve the platform for all businesses."
  • icon"Integration with Google and our website, online store features, attractive UI."
  • icon"When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one."
  • icon"That slowness has been a big disappointment and frustration for us."
  • icon"At the moment everything and the no contact from WellnessLiving - this is embarrassing."

Browse all WellnessLiving Reviews

• Have you used WellnessLiving and would like to share your experience with others?

Allison

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great Software Growing Company

Justin

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors. Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

Pros

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level. Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Justin! Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Replied October 2017

Lacey

Best club software!

Pros

I have used Mindbody, Shape.net, and other software that were not as user friendly and were over-priced. I have loved the support WellnessLiving offers as well as their monthly releases with new updates and features always trying to improve their product based on feedback.

Cons

I do not have any complaints and I would recommend Wellness Living to any business.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody support was very difficult to work with and they kept raising my monthly dues. It was a no brainer for me to switch!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Lacey, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is a company built around a genuine customer focus because many of the other software providers like Mindbody aren't doing it. It affects the way you use the software, it affects your costs, it affects the quality of support, and all those things have a real impact on your business and the service you deliver to your clients. One example is that we are actively taking customer requests on enhancements and on the way they'd like to see certain features work, and we're actually making those changes to WellnessLiving to give you a consistently better product. It's amazing to the see the platform's evolution with each update release as you're able to provide more service options to your clients, utilize new integrations, and customize more to your liking with things like the store, the schedule, notifications, reports, you name it. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

December 2021

Awful all around

This has been a wildly negative experience with the company itself, as they make it near impossible to cancel their service. Further, I posted a negative review, and they initially tried bribing me to remove it. I declined, and they switched to threatening me with excess fees to remove the review. This company not only has difficult to use software that my clients hate, but also horrible customer service who are willing to threaten you. Avoid at all costs.

Pros

There was literally nothing that my staff, myself, and my clients enjoyed about this software or the (non-existent) customer service. Using this platform was like pulling teeth to learn, and then I had to teach all my clients how to even use it.

Cons

The software is incredibly difficult to do even basic tasks in. Even something as small as seeing the schedule required workarounds.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

A colleague recommended it.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I wanted something cheaper and easier to use than Mindbody. This was the wrong choice. I'm migrating my software to Acuity.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

This is not, and was never a WellnessLiving customer. We believe one of our competitors wrote this review. We have been totally unsuccessful in our attempts to find this business and have conducted an exhaustive search of our records for anyone reporting these types of issues going back to Jan 2021, with no luck. The claims made in this review are completely untrue, this is just not who we are as an organization. Unfortunately we have no further recourse with this fake review, and this site will not remove it.

Replied January 2022

Anthony

August 2022

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it! Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing. They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

Pros

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

Cons

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anthony, Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Erin

Wellness Living Runs my business

Pros

The mobile app and widgets that integrate with my website are very useful in real time scheduling and re-scheduling clients.

Cons

The frequent updates are great but sometimes can get confusing and change things before you know how to use them in the update.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I made the switch due to the price increase. I did not align with being a small business.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Erin, We appreciate the great review! WellnessLiving makes it so easy to handle the different parts of your business all from a single login, and it's all on the cloud so you can do it from your phone or from your computer, even if you're not at the studio. Plus, clients can log in to the app and make bookings on their own, which helps make it easier for you track attendance and keep your classes full! It's all about harnessing the power of software to help your business grow through easy-to-use tools like our automations and client management system, mostly hands-free! We're consistently updating our software with the latest enhancements and functionality updates our customers have been asking for and that user-end focus has helped bring over a lot of studios from Mindbody. We still have our mind toward supporting small businesses and we appreciate the opportunity to work with your studio! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Johanna

November 2022

Great Features & Customer Service

I wish the onboarding process were a little more hands-on, we had a lot of info to switch over, and figure out how to use. Now that we are on board, though, and figuring things out, customer support has been great!

Pros

We are so happy we made the switch to Wellness Living! Their customer service is fantastic. They are always able to answer my questions, and are diligent about following up when they need to do further research, I feel totally heard and valued! I love all the options they have for services; exactly everything I've needed, and even a few things I didn't know I needed! So much more flexibility than our last software, it's fun being able to expand my business with all the options! There is so much to take advantage of, and they are constantly working on upgrades to ensure even better service and value. Thanks Wellness Living!

Cons

There are a few glitches still with the app; both the staff app and the new business app 'White Label' that we had created specifically for our business. There were several things I wish I had known in set up that weren't covered, that later we had to go back and fix. We're still trying to navigate the reports which are a little glitchy, too. Transitioning from another software was not seamless - fortunately we didn't expect it to be, I don't know any software where it would be, lol! Fortunately the customer service is on top of helping us navigate through it all. I know they are working to improve these things which gives me confidence to stay a loyal customer.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

Other products were more limited in their services, and less flexbility.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

More options, promised more ease of use, more versatility, and more services, and less expensive, win win!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Johanna, Thanks for the amazing review! We know the customer support means so much to businesses such as yourself because each inquiry involves your clients and valuable time and we always want you to know that you're in good hands. We train all of our team members extensively on system knowledge, and to always go the extra mile to make sure you're all set at the end of each call. WellnessLiving has many features and a lot of customization options so there's definitely a benefit to having knowledgeable reps. always ready to help, any time you have a question. We also have a huge Knowledge Base with over 1000 articles covering practically every feature and tool we have, and our reps. can always point you in the right direction if there's something specific you're after. We are working to resolve a few hiccups in the system following the recent update. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team or to let us know on the Community Forum for assistance with any kind of issue you encounter. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Sara

November 2022

New User Feedback -

Great automation, simple and easy booking system with access for all my team. Easy to use a great for client journey especially with the white label app which looks great! Lots of training, detailed onboarding and tech support whenever required. Had a fantastic session with my Business Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who gave load of tips I could put into action immediately to improve sales and client journey.

Pros

Team set up data migration from the previous company, fantastic feedback on ease of use of app, so much functionality and automation. Starts to become intuitive after a while. I'm really liked how it can do all of my bookings, reports and create a full client journey. Everything is in 'real time'.

Cons

So much still to learn, little errors when setting up can set me back but the customer support team have been great and advising and resolving everything! New clients who are not as tech savvy, try to sign up and get confused by clicking Facebook/Google to sign up as it the first thing they see. They forget their password/struggle and give up or phone me because they have miseed the 'Sign Up' call to action at the bottom - would prefer this to be the first prompt.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

I liked the app, very supportive discovery call, previous business used Wellness Living so easy transition for clients and data migration.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Sara! We're glad to hear you're having a good time with ease of use on the app and with the software. WellnessLiving not only provides the various tools you need for your day-to-day but importantly it combines them into a an intuitively packaged platform so it's simple to learn, and easy to switch from one feature to another. We've focused much of our tech development into the ease-of-use factor, and we continue to do regular updates to add little tweaks into the interface (in addition to adding new features) so that you can count on an experience that keeps improving over time. We even added a tool in a recent update (based on customers requesting the same option!) so you can omit the Facebook/Google sign up and have the main 'Sign Up' button appear first on the screen. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support team or ask our experts on the Community Forum, we'd be happy to help you enable that in Setup. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Marybeth

Wellness Living Studio Review

We have been using WellnessLiving for over 3 years to run every aspect of our business. Our clients love using the app to keep track of their schedules and to learn about events.

Pros

Wellness Living is integral to our business. The layout of the class schedule is intuitive to use and our staff can use their mobile devices and the studio computers. Any time we have question or trouble, the Wellness Living technical staff are patient and responsive to our concerns.

Cons

I'd love to see a report with the revenue of each individual class.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Marybeth, We appreciate the great review! When software plays such a critical role in your day-to-day operations, it's important that you have a robust platform you can count on to effectively handle important tasks and consistently enhance the client experience. Our all-in-one solution has the tools you need to handle just about any part of your business, from scheduling to client management, payments and more. Interestingly enough, by so closely integrating these systems together we've actually been able to improve ease-of-use. And each layer of complexity we can eliminate helps your clients make more bookings, it helps staff get more done in less time, and it helps boost your bottom line. By the way, we've added reports that track revenue by service, and I believe we'll be able to get you the reporting data you're looking for! Someone from our team will be reaching out to help you pull that data. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Marina A. (Customer Advocate)

Silja

Wellness Living has it all

So far its great. I do have some time trouble understanding the customer care reps that are in foreign countries, but I have a great monthly coach ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) who helps me with my marketing and promotions.

Pros

I can adjust practically anything. And if I cannot figure out how, then the Forum or the customer service is very easy to reach and respond fairly quickly. They are getting busier, so it is not as fast as it was 3 years ago, but I still feel that my problems get handled efficiently.

Cons

It can be a little complicated and overwhelming, if you are not super tech savvy.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

price, features were the same or better than mindbody (industry standard but too expensive)

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for the great review Silja! We 'tap dance' on our way to work every day because we're so excited to help amazing businesses like you succeed with our software! We're sorry to hear about the issue you've had when speaking with that team member. Obviously the software's features and usability have the biggest impact on your user experience and we're glad to hear you've enjoyed using it, but it's absolutely critical that you always have access to technical support when you need it, and we are looking into your recent calls with support to make sure this issue is addressed right away. We pride ourselves on being the software company with a heart, and that drives the direction we take as a company in everything we do. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Tolles Management Tool nicht nur für Praxen

Eine sehr gute und übersichtliche Webseite bzw. App mit umfangreichen Funktionen übernimmt sehr viel Arbeit und spart Kosten

Pros

Sehr umfangreiches Angebot und dadurch in den Tarifen jederzeit skalierbar

Cons

Der relativ hohe Preis ist nicht für jede neue Praxis erschwinglich

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, Thanks for the great review. We're glad you enjoyed using our product. WellnessLiving is an all-in-one business management software designed for ease of use as well as affordability. We have a ton of features for just about every aspect of your business, including a robust client-side interface and an enormous degree of customization. The seamless integration of scheduling, client management, notifications, payments and many other tools all in one platform allow us to offer far more affordable prices compared to comparable solutions on the market, although it's true that individual business circumstances will vary and we offer several different subscription tiers depending on your needs. Most importantly, we're always thinking about how we can do even better for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn

October 2022

Long time user, I love WL!!

I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

Pros

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze. What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

Cons

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

All in one solution, cost

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jonalyn, Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn

Industry: Performing Arts

WellnessLiving Review

Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Pros

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Cons

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

Price.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Rui

September 2022

Best bang for your buck by far.

Very positive. Fantastic communication and support throughout the journey.

Pros

Fantastic tech support, and constantly updating new features with community forum.

Cons

Can get expensive with multiple locations and sending out lots of SMS

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

More robust, and much better levels of customization.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was extremely disorganized.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rui, Thanks for the terrific review! We're all about our customers because we recognize that your success, is our success - plain and simple. If we just focus on making your life easier and saving you time through WellnessLiving, you're able to focus more on growing your business and we all win. It's why we have the top notch customer care. We've seen businesses obtain so much leverage out of a short call with support not only because they can get all of their questions answered quickly, but also because our agents love take a deep dive into each 'use case' (as they call it) and provide helpful recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. We developed tools like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum because we're really big on information sharing and we love to keep our users in the loop about things like popular solutions, common issues and new features in the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Bob

Elevate Review

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

Cons

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly

Could not be happier

I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Pros

Cons

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos. The auto marketing is amazing though.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

They were the most helpful, and the software made the most sense.

Pricing and service.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria

August 2022

Love Wellness!

I'm not a techy person, and I don't have a massive team behind me but Wellness Living makes it possible to keep up with the big dogs.

Pros

Love that the software is easy to navigate, the help bar is actually helpful, customer support is available when you need it, they are friendly, efficient and always looking for ways to improve. So many awesome resources!

Cons

Before I met with a business advisor, I felt like there were so many tools I just didn't know I had or how to use them.

Reasons for choosing WellnessLiving

Ease of use, bang for my buck, appearance, efficiency and ability to customize so many aspects for my business. Wellness is the bones to my business. I get to decide everything else.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thanks for the amazing review Victoria! We believe in the power of positive reinforcement and when we focus on your success as a business, it helps us succeed too. Continuous learning and improvement is a never-ending process that allows us to build our software into a more robust product with every update and we've only been able to do it with the help of amazing customers such as yourself. It's easy to get lost in the specifics of individual features, but the overarching goal for us has always been to make business management software easier to use. That tends to make things more efficient, it eliminates headaches and it gives you more of your time back every day to focus on doing what you love and running your business. We're looking forward to much more continued growth, together! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Simon