• Pros

• "It was aesthetically pleasing. It was easy to navigate. It was user friendly for our members."

• "I really enjoy this software, not just because it's Canadian, like me, but their overall platform is easy to work with and is fairly simple to set-up. Great product and customer service too!"

• "very easy to use as a user and beautiful interface to navigate"

• Cons

• "Some admin features a limited, but Wellness seems to respond well to feedback and either helps with solutions or creates a fix. Just wish more could be done faster."

• "A few featues lacking but I've been assured its on their product Roadmap."

• "I would love a mobile app or if the software was more mobile friendly on the administration side. It is great for the customers though. "

Browse WellnessLiving Reviews

Susan from Pilates Plus of Schaumburg

Customer Service 2nd to none

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Pros

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult. When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation. The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody quit caring about us. I'd call and make appointments to speak to a rep to implement and learn all the features I was paying for and 3 times they blew me off completely. I don't have time to clear my schedule and book and appointment to have them blow me off and not help me. I was paying a lot each month because the features I needed were in the higher level package....how convenient. And everytime I'd call with a situation, I'd get one answer and if it wasn't resolved and had to call back (which wait times were INSANE) a different rep=a different answer altogether. Talk about confusing! I need to run my business and have my software help ease and smooth out the running of my business, not complicate it!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied August 2019

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

samantha from Karma Yoga Live

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

Pros

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Cons

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied May 2021

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Neely from Balance Wellness Studio

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody is cumbersome, ticky, and increasingly unaffordable for small studios. I'd been with them for 5 years, experienced a 100% cost increase and a 100% frustration increase without getting a 100% increase in function. I had hoped Wellness Living would live up to their own hype as being a reasonable and less frustrating alternative to MindBody, but they did not. For any studio new to management software, Wellness Living would be fine. For anyone fully trained in MIndBody without a full-time admin person, I would not recommend switching.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied January 2020

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform. Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there! Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Gerardo from Galindo tennis international

Best software out there for the money

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best. Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pros

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was getting more expensive no app included and customer service not as good and too broad to reach to the right person.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied March 2021

Hi Gerardo, Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Richard from Sweat Central

Wellness Living - Easy and Powerful

Besides all the great features of the Wellness Living software, the other over-the-top fabulous thing about switching to Wellness Living has been the way they take such great care of me. Wellness Living made it easy for me to switch to them. And, they provide an ongoing level of customer support that is really game-changing. I feel like they really care about my success. That is so refreshing in today's world.

Pros

For me, the biggest pros: - the system makes it so easy to communicate with my clients (yoga students), so it improves my overall customer service with my clients to a level I did not expect. - the Wellness Living system has improved communications between me as the yoga studio owner and my staff. Things like Tasks, Notes, Push notifications, and emails. - There are so many ways to configure things, it has helped our front desk check-in process considerably. - Clients are using our Wellness Living customer branded app at a level that is so helpful, it makes our lives easier.

Cons

I hope Wellness Living will continue to improve their Achieve app. This app can be so valuable for a yoga studio because everyone is getting so used to using apps now, and most apps having a similar way of navigating, so it can make it so new yoga teachers can learn how to do things with the ap very quickly, which will allow the yoga teacher to handle the check-in of a busy class more easily. Also, I hope Wellness Living increases their options for payment at the yoga studio front desk, as well as makes it more streamlined. My dream is that it is super simple for a yoga student to buy a water or rent a mat or towel, and we can charge them for it with just a few clicks or scans. The process for that works fine now, just every time saver is a big help in those 15 minutes before a yoga class starts and all the students are arriving.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

At first I thought, Mindbody is getting so expensive, and their customer support is so disorganized, I want to try something else. And I thought "maybe it won't be as good, but if it's cheaper, at least I am saving money." Wellness Living has turned out to be less expensive and more importantly - BETTER. You might think, how can that be? I think the big thing is that Wellness Living is very focused on what they do - support yoga and fitness studios. And so I think they are able to operate with an efficiency that makes them a great value.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied April 2021

Hey Richard, Thanks for taking the time to write us this amazing review! We're glad WellnessLiving was able to make life a little easier for you and your clients. Our software is there to save you time and to help take the user experience to the next level. We appreciate your positive feedback and you can rest assured that we are always listening. All our decisions in the company are based on the input and consideration of businesses like you, which is why we'll continue to add the new features and improvements you're looking for. The last thing we would want is to become like some of our bigger competitors, where price hikes are the norm and your experience as a business is an afterthought. We know that our company's success depends on the success of the people using our software, and you can always depend on our Support Team to be there for you when you need it! Thanks again for the great review. Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Joneil from Living Yoga

Great Studio Managements Software

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Cons

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody was too expensive and difficult and confusing to use. Their customer service was not very good. I felt like the company was more interested in squeezing every last dollar out of me than actually helping me and my business to succeed.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hi Joneil, Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Rebecca from Live Oak Yoga

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Pros

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Cons

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody had very bad costumer service that continued to get worse and worse.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hey Rebecca, Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Justin from Yoga Loft Manhattan Beach

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Pros

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Cons

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me. In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wellness Living has been around for a while and I loved the ease of the product and the zoom integration. The price was also the BEST!

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The software sucked. It was not inutitive. It was full of glitches. Mostly we switched because the prices kept going up and the service went down. And Mindbody started FLEX which competes with their own paying clients--which is terrible.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hey Justin, Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve. Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Carol from Simplicity Healing

Simplicity Healing Review

Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Pros

Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Cons

My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Interface & functionality by far, Wellness Living is not a "one size fits all" platform ... and that is what makes it superior to Mindbody in my opinion.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied October 2020

Hey Carol, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from onboarding and initial set up to your training on the software. As you explore platform, you will continue to discover new and exciting ways our many features help manage and grow your business. Whenever you'd like to request feature, report an issue or ask a question, you can conveniently do that on our friendly Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you succeed now and into the future. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - The WellnessLiving Team

Depends on what your needs are... AND if you had a good system before..

I have to take more time to set up events and classes and that's not what I wanted. I also have to learn to use a system that is absolutely not easy to use or even to understand the logic - which is frustrating.

Pros

Ability to link families and ease of use for website widgets. I like the marketing and rewards system - that works well but again - not optimally and that's a shame cuz this system COULD be so much better.

Cons

I asked about how the system is designed to work so that I can adjust my business rules to use the system as intended as much as possible. There are a lot of ways to do one thing and that is the issue - the help support cannot tell me how to do anything in 1 or 2 steps. They always have to call me back AND they don't necessarily know the answer to what I consider to be a basic questions about the system. It's aggravating to have to call support all the time for what I see as something that should work 1 way - and not 20 depending on a number of factors.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Price and you do get what you pay for.. unfortunately,.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied April 2020

Hi there, We are so sorry to hear about the frustration you've been experiencing with our software. As you know, your business is unique and you have your own style of doing things. We recognize that every business owner operates differently and that is why we've created several ways to accomplish the same goals within the software. That's where our support team is there for you to ensure the software and your business are both performing at their best. We didn't get your name or any other details, otherwise we would have reached out to you right away. Please contact us immediately so we can help. Thank you for your feedback and let's work through this together. We want to make this right! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Robbi from Advanced Wellness

Fantastic

”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Pros

Ease of use Customer support Price Customer experience

Cons

There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

Price and customer support

So many reasons!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hi Robbi, Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count on our Onboarding Team to make the transition smooth and seamless, just like they have for thousands of our other customers! We're with you every step of the way, from helping you transfer your data into WellnessLiving to providing all the training staff need to begin using our platform. And on the go-live date in WellnessLiving we'll pass on the torch to our Customer Support Team, where our passionate team members are there for your business 24/7. We appreciate your stellar recommendation. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Shalen from Let's Move Studio

Technical Department A+++

This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Pros

The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Cons

Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Originally price as it seemed to have most of the features of it's competitors for half the price. Also, it is a Canadian company. Further, I liked the enthusiasm of the Sales guy [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hi Shalen, Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out a client, we designed each process to be as simple as 1-2-3. On top of that we've built up a team of motivated people who care about your experience and are committed to your success with our software, from Sales to Onboarding to Customer Support. Every step of the way, we're there to support your business, and if you encounter an issue, our team members are always willing to go the extra mile to help you find a solution right away. Thanks again for the A+++ rating! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Lara from Full Life Pilates

Game Changer

Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Pros

The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Cons

I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Near Me did not have the functionality I needed. The system was clunky and I was not receiving the support I needed.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hey Lara, Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members has been so positive and this is exactly what we're aiming for as a company. Be it from Onboarding to Customer Support, our agents won't just go through the motions but they'll actually CARE about your experience, they'll provide the best solutions to your inquiries, and they won't be afraid to make a helpful insight or recommendation when one comes to mind! At WellnessLiving, we know that not everyone who uses our software has the time to become a software expert. We'll handle that, so you don't have to! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Steven from Yoga Dragon

Industry: Performing Arts

Happy Client

I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Pros

I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Cons

I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Great onboarding team that really eased my concerns regarding data migration/transfer from MBO.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

MindBody has a horrible business model.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hey Steven, Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform to one specifically designed to help your business grow and save you time! We know that data migration is a major concern of any business considering the switch, which is why we've worked hard to make our Onboarding Team the best in the industry. As they have with thousands of other businesses, they'll make the whole process a breeze and take a load off of your mind! From top-tier Customer Support to a custom branded app you and your clients will love, we're always striving to give you the best! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Lindsey from Sanford Yoga & Community Center

Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)

Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Pros

Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Cons

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

I chose WL because all of my peers hate using MindBody, and always complain about their customer service and how difficult it is to use. I've had the complete opposite experience with WL. They have been great.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied February 2021

Hey Lindsey, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Deborah from Gravitate Studio

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great Customer Service

Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Pros

Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Cons

When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Price point, spoke with someone who gave it great reviews.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Unhappy with the customer service, the price point was too high. I had issues with some parts of it and no one was helping me.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2020

Hey Deborah, Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Lucie from Shine Pilates Studio

So Glad I Made the Switch

Two Thumbs UP!

Pros

I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Cons

Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody raised their rates and dropped numerous features I was using. When I would call with issues it was made clear to me that my business was not valued being small and I'd need to find a work around as they would not be upgrading anything.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied October 2020

Hey Lucie, Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that sometimes. There are so many features that set us apart from the competition from our automated marketing suite to target the right clients, virtual options to get you online, and advanced reporting to give you more insight about your business. We also truly care about every single one of our customers, so if you ever need us just reach out and we'll be there. Again, thank you for the review, and remember, we value your small business and will continue to go above and beyond to help you thrive. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Ina from Solntse Hot Yoga

Life changing switch

Pros

I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Cons

I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The easiness of the process

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The crazy price increase and the difficulty of the program

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied October 2020

Hey Ina, We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they truly become part of the WellnessLiving family when they experience how easy and convenient it is to use our all-in-one platform. From our mobile apps for staff and clients, booking and payment tools, next-level virtual options, and an automated marketing suite, we make it simple to manage and grow your business better than any other software! Again, thank you for the amazing review, and we're thrilled our software has such a big impact on your business and your life. We sincerely want you to know, we will continue to be there for you, every step of the way! - The WellnessLiving Team

Emily from ETBMusic and Fine Arts Center

Industry: Music

Wellness Living for my music studio

The onboarding specialist was extremely patient and helpful! Every time I call tech support, I speak to someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Very good experience!

Pros

This is one of the few programs that integrates scheduling, employees, client communication, and client payment options for appointments, classes, and events. I feel like it is everything I have been looking for in ONE program!!! This is perfect for a music business!

Cons

The software is a bit confusing to navigate and set up at first. It took me a while to understand the "language" of the functions. Because the support staff was so helpful, I was able to make a series of phone calls and get everything worked out, and I learn more every time I use the program. It is definitely something that gets easier the more you use it. Everything comes together.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wellness Living tied together everything I needed for my business. The other programs I looked into did not cover all of the the business aspects that I needed to integrate: scheduling, client payment, client contact information, correspondence, employee profiles, working hours, pay, etc.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied September 2020

Hey Emily, What an awesome review! It's always so refreshing to hear about great experiences like yours. We know it can be a little overwhelming at first using a new software. That's why we do everything we can to set you up for success! Our expert onboarding and support staff are there to answer your questions and provide training to help you better learn the platform. After all, it's a big system and there's a lot to know as you navigate through all our features. Learning it all makes scheduling, booking, managing staff, communicating with clients, and taking payments so much easier! Again, thank you for your amazing review, and remember, whenever you need further training on anything, just call us and we'll set something up. As you continue to grow your music studio business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

SHEVI from Body Rhythm,LLC

Awesome costumer service!

Pros

The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Cons

With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

too expensive, not so great costumer service.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied September 2020

Hey Shevi, Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price. WellnessLiving has all those great features and more, built right into the system! We also appreciate everything you said about our customer support team. Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We go above and beyond and train your staff to make sure you're completely comfortable with the software. Every problem you need help with, we'll be there for you every step of the way! Again, thank you for the review and whenever you have a question or concern, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Shannon from Clear Cut Fitness

Great Customer Service

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software. My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was transferred leading to severe client issues. After speaking with prior reps, (all who were unable to recognize the severity of the issue) we were finally sent to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was hands down the best customer service rep I have dealt with in ANY company. She acknowledged my frustration, she was patient, she listened and she was honest when she needed more time to find a solution. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]went above and beyond what I would have expected from customer service teams. Not only did she rectify every issue we had, she provided us with step by step instructions and detailed report of every change she was making. This allowed us to trust the process and be able to better communicate with our clients what had happened. Prior to dealing with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we were ready to cancel our Wellness Living subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] professional attitude and knowledge of your software, is what brought our trust back to wellness living. Knowing that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is on the Wellness Living team, makes me comfortable with recommending this software to other fitness professionals. It truly is a

Pros

Canadian company. Customer service is great. The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful. Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Cons

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Canadian

Wanting to work with a Canadian company The price The reports

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied July 2020

Hey Shannon, Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication, knowledge, and professionalism! As part of the WellnessLiving family, we will always go above and beyond for your businesswe guarantee it! We put so much attention into every single detail, and that's what sets us apart. From our advanced reporting, very informative client profiles, and intuitive dashboard, we give you all the info you need to gain control and better manage your business! Again, thank you for your review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jennifer from Cutting Edge Pilates

AMAZING Support Staff

I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks. I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing up for classes for our reopening on June 1st. The issue had to do with their accounts being placed on hold due to Covid closures. I did not have access to my computer and knew I'd be down for a day or two with pain meds, etc so I sent out an email request for help to the WL support email address. I am beyond happy I received a reply from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] not just for her help in fixing this issue...but because of what follows. My surgery itself was fine but the recovery was far from routine. I am much better now but had breathing issues, medication allergies and a number of other unforeseen issues that literally rendered me unable to run my business. As I do not have a manager or other staffers, my daughter [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is 19 had to suddenly try to navigate client emails and a software site she had no knowledge of. She of course was overwhelmed and I directed her at one point to respond to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reply asking her for help as I was down for the count. I have gone back and reread all of the correspondence between [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and let me say that I am nothing short of grateful for the

Pros

Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Cons

None. I can not say anything bad about this .

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Loved what they had to offer.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was continually raising prices and offering less with each "upgrade". They did not seemed concerned for the small business owner.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied June 2020

Hey Jennifer, Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Bonnie from ShiFt studio

Great platform

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Price, support and ease of learning

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

MINDBODY was expensive and complicated

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied March 2020

Hi Bonnie, We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Richard from Country Massage Clinic

Wellness Living software Review

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours. You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service. In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls. Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform. As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional massage therapy clinic. While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by integrating the Wellness Living Platform. 1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up. 2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses. 3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access. 4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Wellness Living Platform had more tools and flexibility than the previous platform.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied March 2020

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Allison from ABSolute Pilates and Wellness Center

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Price

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied January 2020

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce new features and improvements to the software based on customer feedback. We apologize if you're not experiencing our usual level of excellence, as we integrate these new changes. We can assure you the unpredictability of the system is not the intended behavior of our software. If you have any feedback on how we can better tailor our platform for your business, please check out our new Community Forum! This is a place for customers such as yourself to voice their concerns and give us suggestions. We would love to hear more from you! -Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

CLARA E from MINORSAN Self-Defense & Fitness

Highly Recommend this Software

Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Pros

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Cons

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

I did not really research other products. I got a call from a rep for WL, and they explained their program/software, and answered all my questions.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Mindbody was not providing changes/requests (requested years ago, and they never implemented them.). I suppose my requests were not important enough to Mindbody. And their setup is a mess. Too many tiny details when creating Packages. It was mindboggling, and so time-consuming.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied January 2020

Hi Clara, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jan from Pilates Midwest, Inc.

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Pros

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving had all the components I needed in one easy to use offering.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The MindBody support was not friendly or accessible. They were also beginning to price themselves beyond what I could possibly afford as a small business.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2019

Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Erika from Pulse Barre + Fitness

So happy we chose WellnessLiving over MINDBODY!

My overall experience has been GREAT! It is so user friendly, and has so many awesome customizations. SO EASY TO USE!

Pros

This software is what I wish I had for the past 5 years. The previous studio I had managed used MINDBODY, and it was the biggest headache of my job. WellnessLiving's software is beyond user friendly, and the support staff is phenomenal. They not only guide you to find the answers you are looking for, but they are patient and kind while doing it. With being in a brand new barre studio, this is EXACTLY what we were looking for. The customers absolutely love the software. It's so easy for them to book their classes, and purchase packages. I have had several customers come in and say they wished it was so easy to navigate for every studio. I asked curiously to see what the app was called that gave them so many issues, and of course it was MINDBODY! WellnessLiving has defiantly eased my mind, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any, I only wish I would have found WellnessLiving first in my previous studio!

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

WellnessLiving put an ease to my mind when it came to setting up my software. I look at MANY reviews before making a decision, and I will say they have the BEST reviews of any software out there BY FAR!!! MAKE THE SWITCH!

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

There was no option for me to go back to MINDBODY EVER! It was the most terrible customer service I have ever experienced, and their prices just keep climbing higher and higher!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied October 2019

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. We always strive to be the best in the industry so it's great to hear that your studio's operations are running so smoothly, and your clients are finding the software so user-friendly! WellnessLiving is extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! We are constantly improving our platform, so stay tuned for new features and customizations! Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving!

Mila from Reform Pilates Studios

So happy I switched to WL

I’m very happy of using wl for my studio. It’s very user friendly both for the staff and the clients.

Pros

I love this software, it’s easy to use, it’s has all the features that my business needs and more and the customer service is always very responsive. I also love the promise of never increasing fees!

Cons

Software updates aren’t alerted in advance

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The better features and marketing tools

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

For the unacceptable price increase

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied September 2019

Hi Mila, Thank you so much for your kind words! At WellnessLiving, we always work hard to ensure that our software is very user friendly, so we are pleased to hear that your staff and clients are both enjoying it. Our customer service team always does its best to be available and provide solutions to all our clients, day or night, so thank you so much for recognizing their efforts! WellnessLiving strives to give business owners such as yourself an affordable option to help run their establishments and grow to their full potential. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clif from Gotta Yoga Studios

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

Pros

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used. The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped. Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Cons

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well. Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I was last using Karmasoft. They did not have the features that I needed to manage appointments. I also have used Mindbody and Tula. Of the 4. Wellness Living is the most intuitive to use. The flow between tasks has many short cuts to quicken the tasks at hand.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied September 2019

Hi Clif, Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success! Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Jacquie from The Fitness Guild

customer service is excellent

See above

Pros

Very committed to customer service, whenever I have a question, they are there to help...I attended the CanFItPro conference this past weekend and checked out the Wellness Living booth at the tradeshow and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by Avital, my onboarding specialist...she actually remembered me a year later! Can't say enough about how helpful this team is! I have also been impressed by the numerous functions such as the Transformation Log and in-house challenges made possible through the app. My members love it to reserve and sign in to classes and find it easy to use.

Cons

Not as intuitive as I would have liked, but I'm not super tech savvy. The online tutorials and customer support make up for this!

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Cost, and I was able to meet with the Wellness Living staff in person.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied August 2019

Hi Jacquie! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Our teams do everything possible to always ensure that your customer service experience is as close to perfect as possible, which is why you can always trust that we will be there for you. We are so happy to hear that you had such an awesome experience with Avital. We have worked hard to provide you with the tools you need to run your business, so it is great to hear that you have found such success with our apps, transformation log, client features, scheduling, and everything else. We are always here to help you with anything you might need, so never hesitate to get in touch for some additional help setting things up or getting things running. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Blake M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Clifton from Gotta Yoga Studios

Great Customer service

My experience has been excellent.

Pros

I have used Wellness Living for almost a year now. I just added two more businesses to Wellness Living. The software after a brief training is very user friendly. I have used a number of Fitness Software Management packages including Mindbody, Tula, and Karmasoft. This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software. That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities. They did this with out asking for more money. My other requests have been answered. The Customer Service person walked me through patiently so I would learn and insure that I accomplished my goal. Thanks Wellness Living

Cons

Reporting is a little challenging, but as I become more familiar with the software, it is improving

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I need options for Massage and other appointment based activities.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied July 2019

Hi Clifton! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that trust is integral to a successful relationship between a business and its software provider, which is why we do everything we can to not only offer you the best and most effective software solution on the market, but also to give you that extra hand you need to always be successful. We are so proud to be a part of your business and to have helped you improve your website. We look forward to continuing to work with you as we grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

John from YogaSport

Great Interface, User Friendly But Has Glitches

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's user friendly. Our entire staff finds it so much easier to learn and use than our former software (MindBodyOnline). The mobile version is also great and we love their free app. We don't waste the money for a branded app because their app allows you to be the only studio that your client will see when they login (unlike MINDBODY Connect). In the beginning, I also really liked the customer service. We have been using it for 2.5 years and got in early so they have been great to us.

Cons

My least favorite part is the reports. They are inconsistent, they don't often make sense, and they are lacking in sophistication. We used to run very extensive monthly KPIs with MINDBODY and now we often don't trust the data. This is a huge bummer.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied May 2019

Hi John! Thanks so much for sharing your insightful review. We are obsessed with providing the best possible studio management solution, so it is awesome to hear that you are so satisfied after making the switch from MindBody to WellnessLiving. Having built ourselves from the ground up, we understand that small businesses cannot afford to be paying extra fees on top of extra fees just to access the basic features you need to run your business. That is why we provide every customer with every tool you need. Our customer service teams are always happy to help you with anything you need and it is great to know that you have had such positive interactions with them. Be sure to let a team member know about any issues you have with reports and perhaps we can help you find a solution. Also, let us know what new features and improvements you would like to see implemented so that we can start building them as soon as possible. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team

John from NXT GEN Fitness

Why Wellness Living is Better!

See Pros... the one thing that really stands out is the management of minors that do not have an email.

Pros

"What makes Wellness Living better? The answer was simple... Customer-centrics!" Here are 3 compelling reasons why Wellness Living is better than most other CRM's. COST: As a business owner/operator R.O.I. is paramount. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area. After evaluating close to a dozen other software platforms and the solutions they provide. Wellness Living easily stood out amongst the others in this area; from client management to business reporting.They pretty much have it all at a competitive price. USER FRIENDLY: As a business provider of both adult & youth services from large group training to birthday parties, I could not find another platform that easily and accurately tracked children without the use of an email address. Their system easily allows one adult to manage the accounts of every other member of the family with one email. This was a game changer for me and my business! No other platform offered this option with the ease of use for me as an operator and for my customer. I would be remised if I didn't mention that the mobile app further substantiates my point. Our members can register themselves or their children from their smart phones in less than a minute. 3. SERVICE AND SUPPORT: Where can you find a CRM company that 1. Its support team truly knows the intricacies of their platform. 2. Is polite and professional. 3. Timely in their response. Well, look no further! Wellness Living handles all 3 points with ease.

Cons

As with any software platform that evolves with the growing needs of its customers. Wellness Living is no different. However, this is addressed in a timely fashion.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied May 2019

Hey John! Thanks so much for your awesome review! As the startup business we once were, we understand that our customers need a cost-effective option to keep ahead of the competition, which is why we offer WellnessLiving for such an awesome price. We also understand that businesses of all types need to cater to their customers particular needs, as you do with your adult and youth clients, so we are so happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your clients well with our unique options. It is awesome to know that our apps have allowed your clients to find an easy way to connect with your business. Our teams are so proud to help awesome businesses like yours serve local communities, and we are over the moon to know that you love working with us, too. We cannot wait to see how our companies continue to grow together. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! The WellnessLiving Team

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right. Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies. I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Pros

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Cons

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied May 2019

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

A System with Great Potential

Use it every day and love it!

Pros

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Cons

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied May 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Heather from CORE Buckhead

Excellent Customer Service that is Always Available to Assist us

Pros

The software is easy to use and pretty user friendly for staff and clients. Since the staff app came out a few months ago our staff is much happier with the ease of checking and maintaining their schedules. There have been a few hiccups (see below), but each time I am able to reach Ry with Customer Service who goes above and beyond to resolve the issue. If he is unable to come up with a resolution, due to a software/engineering issue rather than his ability, he escalates it to the engineering team to resolve the issue or provide more explanation. I appreciate the fact that he also keeps me updated on a regular basis as to the ETA and progress on the resolution.

Cons

Although the software is easy to use, I wish the reports had more filter options especially in regards to financial detail reports and memberships. We have had some hiccups with our clients that have ongoing appointments. Some of the clients that have had the same ongoing appointment for a couple of years have had their ongoing appointment renewal skipped on a random week. It usually happens with several clients at the same time and we have clients that arrive for an appointment that is not on the books and that another client was booked into. (some ongoing clients cancel every so often so at first glance we assume that is the reason they are not on the schedule). When this first happened three months ago I was given a general email response and verbal response by two different customer service agents that we have to manually make those appointments; and it is nearly impossible to anticipate one ongoing appointment missing with almost 170 ongoing appointments each week. I spent many hours double checking our schedule weeks in advance to try and prevent another issue. The second time the ongoing appointment error happened I dealt directly with Ry who took a look at it and could see there was an issue. He tried to come up with a resolution, but ultimately this was a software glitch and he submitted it to engineering. Despite some issues here and there, the customer support team has been helpful in trying to fix issues and submit feature requests for engineering to develop.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied July 2018

Hey Heather! Thanks so much for leaving your review and helping to make WellnessLiving even better. We would never have been able to build our software without comments and suggestions from customers like you, so keep them coming and we will keep doing everything in our power to provide you with the best solution for your business. Be sure to let us know all your thoughts on the Elevate Staff App, too!

Mario Fernando from KMC Martial Arts INC

Wonderful, stress-free and empowering! Wellness Living made growing our new business achievable!

It was a great way to keep our clients, classes and products organized. We were able to group and analyze our clients, and their needs in order to improve our marketing and help grow our business. It was easy to use, intuitive and straightforward. It did not require a great deal of training time, allowing us to focus on our clients and creating lasting relationships with them, instead of doing administrative work. We were able to establish a professional online experience/presence and give clients more confidence. We appreciated being able to store some of the most vital and important information about our business in one central spot that was accessible with the touch of a button. Clients were able to recommend us to others and ultimately Wellness Living helped us to grow our client base. We would highly recommend the software to anyone in the fitness industry.

Pros

The ease of use and customizable options make it personal and accessible for a variety of users, regardless of technical knowledge. It is a great resource for small or large businesses. Very intuitive and straightforward. We enjoyed how quick it was to set-up new clients, products and create a welcoming online experience and presence for our business. Online tech support was extremely helpful and there were no interruptions to our service for software updates or glitches. it was very reliable and a great tool to pull reports. The data reports were easy to pull and did not require time-consuming filtering and clean-up. Tracking a client's activity was easy and clear. The pre-set tools and rules for each component of the software were logical and easy to change and modify when needed. Overall it was superior to other CRMs and a pleasure to use. Our clients enjoyed being able to leave reviews and recommendations about their experiences.

Cons

As a small business, it would have been much easier to be able to link the payment processing mechanism to Square or Dream payments. We were looking forward to the reporting capabilities of Wellness Living to help us track our revenue and without having the ability to sync with these, it created a lot of manual data-entry work. This flexibility is very important for businesses that are just beginning and not in a position to pay costly monthly fees for moneris, interac or bank machines. We felt that though it was a competitive rate for this type of software, it was a large investment for us and we wished that we could have taken full advantage of all of these functions.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied June 2018

Hey Mario Fernando! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review. We have worked to make WellnessLiving the most intuitive and easy-to-use software solution available to businesses like yours, so we are glad to hear that you and your staff are so satisfied with our interface, support, and reliability. We also know that some integrations are very important to you, so we are always working to add more. Be sure to let our team know about the specific programs that you would like to see integrated and we will start looking at them right away. WellnessLiving has been built on these types of suggestions from customers like you, so we love hearing them! Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review!

Chris from MetroBody Health and Fitness

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

Pros

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

Cons

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied January 2018

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Deacon from YogaOne Santa Rosa

A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.

I can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!

Pros

When I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule. Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO. In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous? It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied January 2018

Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.

Craig from Calgary Hot Yoga

It is easier to use and a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

Pros

I made the switch to WellnessLiving in Nov 2016 and we are so glad we did! We used Mindbody Online for over 6 years and found MBO to be very expensive and complicated to manage. We wanted something simpler at a good price. After completing several online demonstrations of some other softwares, we were more than pleased with WellnessLiving. After the switch, the WL team took time to train us, answer questions, and gave us as much time as we needed to be comfortable with the software before the transition. Transferring the data was probably the most stressful part of the process, but the team at WellnessLiving made it quick and painless. We did have 1 error after the transfer and they were quick to make the correction to the system. There was no extra work on our part! Staff and clients were a little nervous about the transition, but once they got a chance to see and experience the new software, we have had nothing but compliments. Our online sales have jumped 60% - paying online is much quicker and more convenient! The support team has always been very helpful in quickly answering our questions and educating us. Over the course of a year we have seen WellnessLiving implement some amazing upgrades taking our feedback to heart. It is always evolving to serve our studio even better. Switching software can be scary, but with a well managed software like WellnessLiving, it is easier to use and at a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

Cons

If we have to list a con, the one thing that comes to mind is sometimes the dialog box that confirms a task has been completed lingers a little longer than needed. The site can be a little slow during peak times, but has never been to a point where it's become an issue.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi Craig! Thanks for leaving your review and making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know how nerve wracking the transition can seem, which is why our team is so determined to alleviate any related stress and make the process as smooth as possible. We are always here for you and working to make the system work exactly how you need, so be sure to submit any suggestions, or requests you have to us through the Support Center and we will review them right away as always. We could not be happier to hear that your experience over the past year has been so awesome and that you have experienced such incredible growth with us. Looking forward to another awesome year together in 2018!

Ben from River Flow Yoga and Wellness

What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features.

Pros

We were definitely nervous to make a switch from Mindbody. But after another rate hike on top of paying for three other services for perks, reporting, and website integration, we realized it was no longer the best fit for our yoga studio. We reached out to WellnessLiving for a demo, and they walked our entire staff through the software, showing us how everything was already packaged together. Not only that, it was more intuitive to use, had more features, was less expensive, and their merchant service would save us over 8% in payment processing! We were sold. The data migration occurred after our last night class, and we able to sign in our clients and accept payments through WellnessLiving the next morning. It seemed like their support team was on call specifically for our staff, providing prompt responses and resolutions to any minor problems that popped up. And this level of support continues to this day. Since making the switch, we've slowly unlocked WellnessLiving's potential, bringing in more clients, adding more memberships, and improving the overall client experience. What we love most of all is their eagerness to listen to our feedback and develop the features our yoga studio needs to thrive.

Cons

From time to time we get minor issues with their automatic payment system that caused a few headaches for our clients, but it was never anything major, and the payments always made sense in the end. But WellnessLiving took our issues to heart and implemented a few bug fixes and features that hopefully resolve those issues from popping up in the future.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. At WellnessLiving, we know how overwhelming the search for the right software can be, so we are overjoyed to hear that you have found a loyal partner in us. We also know that your satisfaction goes beyond first impressions, and that is why our team is always responsive and focused on ensuring that everything works how you need, all of the time. We focus on the backend, while you focus on your business. Speaking of which, time for us to get back to saving you time and money!

Michael from The Athlete Lab

The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled.

Pros

Systems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!

Cons

None. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!

Jennifer from The Fitness Studio

While excited about the capabilities of the system, honestly, I was scared to transition.

Pros

Wellness Living incorporates all of the same functionality from my old system in an innovative, visual, intuitive way AND includes the functionality I had to pay extra for! I love the ease of managing schedules, adding clients, enrolling clients in classes and maintaining client information. The integrated rewards program and review process are fantastic. My staff required very little training because of the ease of use and visual nature of the system. My clients also find the system as well as the app intuitive and easy to use. Booking classes is quick and straightforward and they can manage their own account data. They love the integrated rewards program. Each Wellness Living team member I encounter always answers my questions and works diligently to resolve any issues I have. I love that pictures of the team are posted on the website . I like being able to put a face with a name when I speak with someone on the phone. Since converting to Wellness Living I have cut costs, reduced the time spent maintaining the backend system, improved customer experience and increased the number of walk-in clients to classes. I am happy to be a Wellness Living Partner and highly recommend the Wellness Living Business Management Solution and the team. It has been over 6 months since I cut the cord from MindBody and I couldn't be happier with the Wellness Living business management system.

Cons

While there were some glitches in the move, I was supported by the On-Boarding support team through the migration and well after while we resolved issues. Every part of the transition and data migration was manageable. The support staff from On-Boarding calmed my fears - he was with me from start to finish and personally made sure that any and all errors were immediately corrected. Further, as I continue using Wellness Living, problem reports are addressed as a priority. Requests for enhancements are taken seriously and documented so that I can see the progress. If I have questions regarding functionality, I am never merely directed to documentation. A technical specialist often sends a video of the process along with a description of the process.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied December 2017

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your kind review and for deciding to switch to WellnessLiving. We know how intimidating the process of changing software can be, which is why our team works so hard to make that transition easy on you. We also put a lot into ensuring that everything you need to run a fitness studio like yours is available in the program, so we are delighted to hear that you, your staff, and your clients have found such success with our features after only six months. Cheers to a great first year together!

Ned from JZT Dance and Yoga

Having switched over from Mindbody, I couldn't be happier! Can't possibly rate Wellness high enough!

Ease of use. Very progressive in development.

Pros

The fact that it is almost half the price of Mindbody is really secondary to the time and aggravation saved.   The ease of use and the inherent intuitiveness of the platform has saved us countless man hours that would have otherwise been spent on the phone with Mindbody support.  My initial hesitation in switching was rooted in the loss of the Mindbody app which our clients are accustomed to using. Turns out that the Wellness app is better and much more user-friendly.  I have had nothing but rave reviews from each and every client who has transitioned over. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.        Mindbody is antiquated and stuck in the mud.   Try to get a simple sensible change to Mindbody, impossible!  These guys, on the other hand, solicit feedback, want criticism, and work to improve the platform every day.   I have gotten more changes and upgrades from WL in one month than I got from Mindbody in three years.  Training new staff is now a breeze.  With Mindbody, every single out-of-the-norm issue that would arise would be handled with a series of work-arounds!   Nothing was simple, nothing was intuitive. Nothing!  The switch to Wellness has been more of a relief than anything else.  One or two clicks versus ten!  I no longer have to go to Florida to get a quart of milk.

Cons

My initial concern was over customer support. They are growing at such a fast pace, the support sometimes took a hit. Turnaround for a response was slow. However, they quickly turned a negative into a positive as they now seemingly have their legs under them and are now extremely responsive. No on hold waits. If they need to call back, they do. Very smart in how they under-promise and over-deliver.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied November 2017

Hey Ned! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and all of your kind words. We know that the decision to switch to WellnessLiving is a big one, so we do everything we can to make the transition easy on you and your clients. That¿s also why our team is always working to provide you with even more value by constantly and consistently delivering the best services and support. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome beginning with us and will do our best to continue to exceed your expectations!

Maura from 105F Yoga

We were paying an extra $1,000 to MindBody's partners for YEARS!

Pros

Our first yoga studio opened 16 years ago, so we had to use MB. Since then, we've expanded to three studios and finally decided enough was enough! We were tired of feeling like we're a number, waiting hours--sometimes days--for a call back from their customer support line; we were unimpressed with how slow their system ran and how every transaction required too many clicks resulting in a poor business-end user experience; we hated that their system was dependent on Java, a well-known insecure and archaic plug-in, which constantly needed to be updated in order for transactions to run properly; and we disliked that even as a loyal customer, our rates continued to increase year over year. As soon as we switched, I was immediately impressed with all of WellnessLiving's integrated features. With Mindbody we paid an extra money per month for all of their extra partners including automated and email marketing, website widgets, customer engagement software and rewards program. WellnessLiving has everything all built in! I love that I can build a beautiful email template in Mailchimp and simply copy it over into WL to blast out to all of our clients. I also love that I can create and automate targeted emails to touch clients who haven't visited in three months and offer them a discount code to lure them back in (and help jog their memory that they want and need us in their lives!)

Cons

Switching software systems is no easy feat. I had a dedicated migration specialist who continued to listen to my requests and needs during this huge change. My team (including myself) has had plenty of questions along the way, and WL has not only been responsive to our needs and concerns, but they continue to make us feel like we're a valuable part of THEIR team. With change, there's bound to be a few bumps in the road, but any time an issue has arisen, WL have immediately taken quick action to resolve and promptly assuage our concerns. This type of customer service is what makes us feel like they are truly concerned about our overall experience. We've made a number of suggestions to help improve our experience with their system, and WL continues to listen to us to implement these improvements. Because their system is based off of what their customers want and need, we continue to see software improvements each month that help us attain what we need to make our business run efficiently and productively. It's empowering, as a client of WL, to feel like my concerns and suggestions are being not only heard, but actually implemented into their system. I am confident that we've made the right decision to switch over to WellnessLiving and am optimistic that they will be instrumental in our business growth!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied November 2017

Hey Maura! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time! At WellnessLiving, we do our very best to deliver everything you need conveniently, all in one place, so it¿s great to hear that you¿ve found what you¿ve been looking for with us while alleviating some of your stresses. And we know how stressful a new software can be, which is why our team is with you every step of the way and will always be available to you. We hope to fulfill your every expectation!

Wellness Living - takes my needs seriously on an ongoing basis, and delivers to those needs.

Our Business Management is simplified!

Pros

Coming from MindBody, I was concerned about migrating my data (not to mention having to learn new software). The migration team was very thorough, but after completing the process I found they missed something that I considered important. At great expense to their time, the migration team went back without question and imported the necessary information. I am very impressed with the support - they've got great people on those teams - and development. Support is always beyond prompt about getting back to me if they are not instantly available. I have also submitted a lot of feature requests, almost all of which have been received with acceptance and intent to implement. I never felt I had access to programmers, or that my opinion was valued on development items for any software I've used. This remarkable level of openness, shows a desire to truly understand what I, customer and end-user need and want for my team, and my customers. Beyond that, there is a transparency that allows me to see what priority and sequence my ideas are in for implementation. Mind blown. There is a level of responsibility akin to ownership among everyone that I talk to at Wellness Living. I never feel like a number, or that my concern is small - and this is important , because I know they don’t have a lot of music schools! You simply cannot expect or do better than that as a company.

Cons

While there are some things I dislike, I voice those, and usually get the issue dealt with or put on a list for future upgrades. I think the WL team is on the right track.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Replied November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences with our support team, because we know that WellnessLiving could never be what it is today without businesses like yours and business owners like you. Your success is as important to us as it is to you. We¿ll do our best to stay on the right track for you!