All WellnessLiving Reviews

Kaysan

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed December 2023

WellnessLiving Review: Get Started & Don't Look Back.

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed January 2018

Migrated from MindBody, not happy with pricing, app, limitations on billing, Ezidebit fees, Support

Streamlined my business and this software are integrated with my website, Facebook, a customised app, just to say the least.

PROS

Graphical interface, simplicity with managing a class, group sessions and appointments. Switching from MindBody was so easy as functionality appears to be similar but in almost every service, much better! They make it simple! Sending SMS or txt messages within Australia is included, well free, as it's bundled in my monthly fee. My team have all picked up how to use the new platform without any formal training! The support is responsive and quick, reporting is fantastic and I am finding new reports even now to help me with managing and running my business. There seems to be a higher level of knowledge within the WellNess Living support teams also, rather than just basic call centre people at MindBody that don't seem to know the product and escalate almost every time you call. I initially thought I would save money by switching to Wellness Living, and I certainly have, but I have also tightened up my cash flow thanks to the enhanced functionality, with my staff more empowered to ensure clients are paid up as well as the app allowing for very easy payment of outstanding balances in just a few clicks. Payment plan functionality is new and fantastic, so I can't forget to bill a client say every week to pay off a past debt or lump sum payment over a period of time. The interface for MindBody is old school and the accounts section gave me a headache, often with clients confused with receipts and invoices. Far prefer the new colourful graphical interface and the simplicity!

CONS

I thought being in Australia would cause concerns with support queries due to my time zone, however, the online knowledge base has been fantastic with short videos to show how to do things and because the support team have been fast, combined with having an easy transition to this new platform, I cant say this has been a real problem. I didn't realise how much I could learn from short video's, and so quickly. The customisable SMS's and emails required a little work to suit my business. I personalised the new client 'Welcome SMS' to include a direct link to a page on my website as well as include a link to an app for the "Gift Receipt" SMS and email, but I guess this would be more setup / configuration concerns that one would go through initially?

Hey Chris! Thanks for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we understand that your success is our success, and that business owners like yourself need your management software to work perfectly for and with your business, no matter where you are in the world. That is why we have put so much energy into creating the right solution with the right features for you, and making sure that everything always works exactly how you need to grow your business in the direction you want. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to helping you streamline your business even more in the coming months!

Replied January 2018

Tembi

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

A Solution for Music Schools

PROS

I like the reports that you can generate to give you the performance of classes, events, and appointments. I also like the easy membership auto-renewal features. The ability to set permission levels for users is another wonderful feature.

CONS

WellnessLiving can be technical when navigating the platform however, they have excellent technical support who will walk you through step by step. Their online knowledge base is full of helpful information and solutions.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

I was searching for a more robust system and something that was more user-friendly.

Hey Tembi, Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your trust in WellnessLiving as your new software provider for your music school. We're thrilled to be the perfect all-in-one solution for music schools and are excited to hear how our comprehensive reporting system, membership auto-renewal, and customizable permission levels have been valuable for your business. We understand that while our system may require some time to navigate, we're here to make the learning process as smooth as possible. Our Customer Solutions Team is dedicated to guiding you through every step and ensuring you feel comfortable using our platform. It's fantastic to hear that you're finding our Knowledge Base to be a helpful resource hub. It's packed with hundreds of articles providing detailed instructions to help maximize the use of our software. Also, remember to check out our Community Forum! It's a wonderful place to share your insights, provide feedback, and even request new features or enhancements you'd like to see in our future updates. Here's the link to our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ If you ever need further assistance or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com. Thank you again for sharing your positive experience. We're committed to continually improving and providing top-notch service. Warm regards, Stuart D. (Customer Advocate)

Replied November 2023

T

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Find another system! this review is from a user of 8 (long) years with WL

they are not the best software and we have tried to love them tried to give them time to fix the issues (8 years long enough, you think?), but they are slow moving to fix things and fast moving to add upgrades that are untested and don't work when you try to implement them anyway. You have to pay for services you don't use nor plan to ever use and you cannot trust that any part of their system will work on any given day. its hugely unreliable. Sometimes appointments show up as paid and sometimes they don't. Sometimes you can send an email and sometimes you can't. Some days everyone gets their texts and the next day the same students don't. sometimes the classes are deducted from the pass and sometimes they aren't. The worst is when you call support they act like your issue is false and that it's not happening on their end and the system is perfect. oh-but since you are experiencing an issue (they don't believe is happening) here is a time consuming and confusing workaround to use. They will never fix the issue. and if they do, trust me the fix is temporary! it will be messed up on the next update. we hold our breaths (that's actually funny when you teach yoga) when WL says hey- update coming! we are like OH NO, whats going to go wrong this time? and how many hours will we have to use to fix it, workaround it and convince support hi, there is a major issue with the system...again. I am writing this review right now because there was another update last Tuesday and a patch fix today and I needed to send out a timed email at noon today, and the system wouldn't even give me the option to send an email at all today. LOL , my partner was like, well what did you expect? and I was like but the email looked so nice, too bad no one will ever see it. :( and I don't want another business to go through what we have been through. Life is too short to use a software that works only when it feels like working. find something else. But if you like troubleshooting and that makes you happy, then this is your best bet for that - you will be very busy! LOL

PROS

I like that I can take care of class passes, appointments. and sometimes it works, when it works its great, when it doesn't-well, the rest of the story is later.

CONS

emails don't work when you need them, updates are not tested at all and cause huge issue upon release. Sales reports are consistently a few dollars off. depends if are you using 2 different computers, different browsers maybe a phone... we crack up. I always ask my partner can you give me the approximate sales today? Its never accurate, ever. Sales tax report is no longer accurate. it was for a couple of years, but the latest update changed that too. Merging duplicate clients and the ability to keep a current client data base is impossible. Updated clients is the heart of a small business. and our poor little biz heart is totally outdated. 1/3 of our client list is outdated because WL won't update their merging system. you must pray (if you pray) that your future clients have never used WL elsewhere in their past.. that old account will be a forever account even if the client WANTS you to update their info. you can't. you will either have duplicate clients or outdated lists. its your choice which style of confusing client lists you prefer. at least WL gives you a choice there, LOL.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

8 years ago the only yoga studio software that allowed clients to pay online was Wellness living. we had no choice but to switch to them. we have stayed becasue they were affordable. But they are raising they are prices, so we are looking for something else that, well, works and we aren't even asking for that much, We are really just asking for the system to do what is sold to us that it does. WL does not match their sales pitch.

Dear T, We apologize for the frustrations you've experienced with our platform. We understand the critical importance of reliable email functionality and accurate reporting for businesses like yours. We're actively investigating the issues regarding email delivery, updates causing unexpected problems, and inaccuracies in sales and tax reports. Regarding client data management, we hear the challenges you've faced with merging duplicate clients and maintaining an up-to-date database. We're dedicated to improving our systems in this area. Your remarks about our support experience are concerning and not reflective of the standard of service we aim to provide. We will address this internally to ensure all customers receive the proper assistance needed. Please know that your feedback is being taken seriously, and we are actively working to address the issues you've highlighted. If you have any further concerns or suggestions, please contact us directly. Warm regards, Joanna S

Replied February 2024

john

Reviewed November 2023

Wellness Living sets a new standard in the Customer Relation Management business

As previous stated, please take a look at the Pros

PROS

From pricing to onboarding (data migration) to implementation to support the WL platform is hands down the best system on the market. Any business owner would be a fool not to take a look at their offering. After 5 years, they continue to be the standard by which I gauge any other CRM platforms that try to win my business and network.

CONS

Recently speaking it is becoming difficult to get support on the phone. This is a first in the 5+ years that i have been with WL.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

As previous stated, please take a look at the Pros. The other would be platforms did not meet the standard that WL provided.

Hey John, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your extraordinary experience with WellnessLiving and appreciate your kind words about our platform, from pricing and onboarding to your launch date and ongoing support. It's fantastic to know that we continue to set the standard for your business needs in the CRM industry. We apologize for any challenges you've encountered recently in reaching our support team over the phone. Your feedback is crucial, and we're actively working to enhance our response times. To address your concern promptly, we encourage you to call and leave a voicemail. Alternatively, you can send an email to support@wellnessliving.com with a detailed description of your concern. Once again, thank you for your glowing review and for being a valued part of the WellnessLiving community. Warm regards, Tony F. (Customer Advocate)

Replied November 2023

Jackie

Sports, 11-50 employees

Wellness Living - Next Generation Booking

So far so good! The customer service has been excellent and whenever I have a question our onboarding specialist is on top of it almost immediately.

PROS

The client account management and history is a great new feature for us. We love the ease of use for our clients.

CONS

My least favorite thing is the data entry and conversion to wellness from our current booking system.

Ease of use and the app

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We wanted our customers to have a better experience managing their own accounts and the idea of an app was also very alluring to us.

Hey Jackie, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We greatly appreciate you choosing WellnessLiving as your new software provider. We're delighted to know that the client account management and history features have been a valuable addition for you. The ease of use for your clients is one of our top priorities, so it's wonderful to hear that it has had a positive impact on your business. Regarding the data entry and conversion process from your previous booking system, we completely understand your concerns. Please rest assured that your data is of utmost importance to us. If there are any issues with the migration, our support teams are available 24/7 to assist you. For any specific queries or assistance, please feel free to reach out to us at support@wellnessliving.com. We're thrilled that the Achieve Client App has helped elevate your brand and improve the overall client experience. As you're exploring our platform, don't forget that we offer a Customer Solutions Team that's committed to addressing any queries you might have. Additionally, we provide community-driven platforms where you can ask questions, provide feedback, and connect with other users. For further assistance, I've added links to each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing WellnessLiving. We're excited to continue supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains excellent. Warm regards, Samantha B. (Customer Advocate)

Frances

Reviewed October 2023

Love this company and their services!

We moved to Wellness Living to save money. They have been very cost-effective.

PROS

SO easy to use and they're always updating the system.

CONS

Every time I find something I'm not that fond of.. they release an update that fixes it. Right now, I'd say my only complaint is how hard it is how Customer service is handled. It seems like every email is replied by a different person. It'd be nice to feel like I have an account manager who takes care of me specifically.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

They were too expensive and the software was hard to use.

Hey Frances, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We genuinely appreciate your kind words and your support. We're thrilled to hear that you find our software easy to use and that our frequent system updates have been beneficial for you. Our commitment to enhancing your experience through regular releases is at the core of what we do, and we're glad to see it making a difference for you. If you ever have feature requests, don't forget to check out our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ We appreciate your feedback regarding customer service. While we aim to provide timely support, we understand your desire for a more personalized experience. Please rest assured that we're continually working on improving our services. To address your specific needs, we recommend reaching out to our Customer Solutions Team via email at support@wellnessliving.com. This way, you can have more consistent and personalized communication. Additionally, if you call us, please leave a voicemail, and a member from our team will return your call promptly. Once again, thank you for your feedback, Frances. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience with WellnessLiving is exceptional, and we're grateful for your trust in us. Again, if you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help. Warm regards, Nicole D. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly

Reviewed May 2023

Not worth it.

I'd say overall it was good in the beginning until they started making so many changes they couldn't keep up with themselves. I hope for their sake they can get it figured out, because they don't have an awesome reputation amongst studio [sensitive content hidden] right now. And our outboarding process was so painful it left a very bitter feeling around the whole experience. We weren't upset about the company when we first were leaving, we just needed something different, but they made it really hard not to be.

PROS

We signed up and used WellnessLiving for a couple of years before deciding to move on. It was comprehensive, relatively easy to use and had functions that we needed.

CONS

Every time they added new features, it was cool, but they never made any of the features awesome. They only worried about adding the new. Meanwhile, we had customer service issues every day because of the glitches in just the normal scheduling system. I didn't care about the upgrades if the basics didn't work. And our outboardinf process was a nightmare. They have outsourced their customer service and it is apparent. that they aren't actually concerned about the customer.

Price

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

We loved StudioBookings, it was just very basic. It's great for a solopreneur or a very small studio. 1-5 instructors.

Hey Kelly, We're all about customer feedback and then taking that information to continuously improve in any way we can. We're doing it with our support team, we're doing it with our pricing plans and we're doing it with our software. We get requests from customers all the time, "why don't you add __ feature", or "I'd love it if you could integrate with __ platform", and then we build those features, which we release in our updates every few months. The impact can be amazing because even a simple enhancement to save a few clicks on one page can, over time, save staff hours of admin work, it helps your business and it also helps us be a better platform. We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't positive when you were closing your account. It is our policy to require a phone call when you request an early account closure prior to the end on a 12-month plan, although I am glad to see that after speaking with our agent you were able to close your account on the timeframe you had in mind and without fee. We're sad to see you go but we hope you can find the right software for your business. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2023

Terri

Reviewed April 2023

Expensive for what you get

For the most part it is a good system, allowing client followup, scheduling and payments. Customer service was only fair.

PROS

Had the features I needed, but ended up paying for extra features I didn't need.

CONS

EVERY extra feature cost more $. Signed up for the subscription with a lifetime rate that 2 years into it went up, with a second increase 2 years after that. Discontinued them because what I was getting wasn't worth the extra $.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Increasing fees with decrease in functionality

Hi Terri, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Since our inception we've been focused on delivering a superior software experience at an affordable price and with top tier customer support. We have continuously invested in our product and added features that customers have requested, ranging from minor enhancements to features for adding entire new revenue streams to your business. As the price on everything has gone up, we did everything possible to hold off as long as we could, but in 2021 we had to raise our price for the first time in eight years. Last year, we also conducted analysis that showed us that a large number of our customers are using only some features in the software but leaving others completely unused, all the while paying the same price on our subscription (which sounds a lot like your scenario). To provide you with better value, we retired our previous pricing structure and replaced it with an entirely new structure. I'm adding a link to our pricing page below, please know that under the new structure we have plans available at or below your previous monthly rate with most or all of the features you had been using up until this point. Marina A. (Customer Advocate) https://www.wellnessliving.com/pricing/

Replied May 2023

Lisa

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Grateful for Wellness Living

PROS

I really appreciate how robust the platform is without it being too complicated to navigate.

CONS

As with all softwares, it doesn't always do exactly what I'd hope for it to. I also find that some members have challenges navigating the software for anything other than classes. (ie. appointments, special events, etc.)

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

My experience with Mindbody was that it was not user friendly and very complicated to navigate. It was also way more expensive for not as much value.

Thank you for the amazing review Lisa. It's great to have the peace of mind knowing that your business software is easy to use for everyone on your staff and for your clients, even if they're not tech savvy. It's true that some of the other software platforms like Mindbody have a lot of the features we have, but the problem is that they're very complicated to use! You have to spend hours on end learning the ins and outs and then training your staff members. Then you have the same problem teaching your clients and helping them with their bookings and managing their accounts! WellnessLiving is a lot newer and specifically designed for ease-of-use, so that means less of your valuable time spent working on your software and more time with your business. I see you mentioned some challenges with appointments or special events and I am really interested in knowing how we can improve our software for your business. The reason I ask, is that for years now we've been building features into the software based on what our customers have been requesting and I'm wondering if this may be something we can help with too. There's no cost for this but we do it to help make our software better, which helps your business succeed and that helps us grow. Whenever you have a few minutes this week please head onto our Community Forum (adding a link below) or send us an email to support@wellnessliving.com and I'm really confident we can provide some solutions for you. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving, Lisa! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate) https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/

Replied February 2023

Great Business tool

Works well for our company

PROS

An all-inclusive tool which allows us to manage everything in one place.

CONS

Can be a bit overwhelming in some areas and can take some time to figure out.

Hey Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about WellnessLiving. We're absolutely delighted that you made the switch to our software and that it's serving as a great business tool for your company! At WellnessLiving, we're constantly improving our all-in-one solution with the goal of providing more value and reliability for our customers to help manage and grow your business. From online booking and automated marketing tools to our White Label Achieve Client App and predictive reports, we have everything you need to attract, convert, and retain more clients. We understand that transitioning to a new platform can sometimes feel overwhelming, but we're here to make the process as smooth as possible. Our goal is to ensure you get the most out of our software, so don't hesitate to explore our community-driven resources, like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum, for any inquiries or concerns you may have. I've included the links for each platform below for your reference. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Should you ever encounter any issues or simply have questions, our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is just an email away at support@wellnessliving.com. We're committed to providing the assistance you need. Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Your success is our priority, and we look forward to continuing to support your business. Best regards, Logan M. (Customer Advocate)

Masha

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

A good start … not perfect

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support. The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to. Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

PROS

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

CONS

Hey Masha, Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Replied April 2022

samantha

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Karma Yoga Live

overall good

PROS

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

CONS

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

less expensive and offered online on demand scheduling

price

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Replied May 2021

Reviewed August 2022

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

PROS

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

CONS

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost. WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Replied August 2022

Bob

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Elevate Review

Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

PROS

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

CONS

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They didn't seem to fill the boxes I was looking for. They had some elements of what I wanted but were lacking in some others.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

The cost kept going up without the return on investment. But also I felt like Mind Body started becoming unethical in its practices of "stealing customers" and using our data for its own means.

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Replied September 2022

Reviewed January 2023

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

PROS

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

CONS

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

Reason for choosing WellnessLiving

They promised a great software and experience. Turns out they talk a big game but provide a product that is unreliable.

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Replied January 2023

Anna

Reviewed September 2023

Great Software, Excellent customer service

Customer service is amazing, they truly care about their clients

PROS

Great software, regularly updated with new and helpful functions to grow business

CONS

As with all software, sometimes there are glitches, particularly with the apps.

Reasons for switching to WellnessLiving

MINDBODY was increasingly expensive and customer service was awe full.

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our software and customer service! We take pride in providing software that helps businesses thrive, and it's fantastic to know that you appreciate our regular updates and new functions designed to support your business's growth. Remember, we encourage users to share their feedback and ideas on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/. Your input helps shape the future of our software, ensuring it meets your evolving needs. We're delighted that you've found value in switching to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. We believe in offering not only great software but also exceptional customer service. Our team is committed to providing the best possible support and ensuring that our clients receive the assistance they need. But we do understand that software, like any technology, may occasionally encounter glitches. Rest assured, our dedicated team is always working diligently to address any issues pr