• icon"Reminders work - patients love it. Awesome integration with website."
  • icon"Efficient, effective, easy to use. I have used this product for over five years and am comfortable in recommending it to other small businesses and business owners."
  • icon"I like the ease of use of the software. I also like the low cost of the software."
  • icon"There should be a cut and paste feature, much quicker than the duplicate feature."
  • icon"Sometimes when adding appointments, the calendar fails to notify us of conflicts as well."
  • icon"When someone cancels, it still sends out a reminder to them about the appointment, so they will press cancel again. Once they cancel, I think they should not get any more reminders."

Browse all YellowSchedule Reviews

• Have you used YellowSchedule and would like to share your experience with others?

Cuts down on No shows

Pros

This has been a great schduling software for my practice. The reminders cut down on no-shows. The security and HIPAA compliance is excellent!

Cons

It prevents double booking and has been a great program. No complaints from me!

Stella

Great software

This software has solved a lot of my problems especially the appointment reminders which has decreased my no-shows significantly

Pros

I love the fact that you can give text reminders in the person can confirm and cancel an appointment

Cons

It would be great if the software had a client portal that they could log into and fill out admission paperwork before the first appointment.

Reasons for choosing YellowSchedule

The cost and the fact that clients could confirm and cancel appointments via text message. The other software only allowed clients to confirm or cancel via voice messages. However the other programs allow a client to log into a portal that allows them to digitally sign paperwork prior to the first session.

Metin

November 2022

Precise scheduling management platform

Pros

YellowSchedule reduces the entire appointment scheduling process to straightforward levels.

Cons

User interface of YellowSchedule could be developed in a more user-friendly way.

Patricia

Simple, easy tool to use for client managment

It is a functional program and I have not utilized anything similar. We use for scheduling in a mental health/educational setting. Some basic features such as language could be improved to have that available rather than having to create a new message for various languages.

Pros

The simplicity of usage quick responses from customer service analysis of data

Cons

it operates slowly. It may be that we use chrome and Windows 10, but simple one click processes take longer than needed.

Reasons for choosing YellowSchedule

It was chosen due to cost.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Basic yet elegant client scheduling program

Pros

The program is very easy to set up and use. It simply does what it is advertised to do.

Cons

Relatively few features however this is not necessarily a flaw because most of the functional features that are needed on a daily basis are present

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

Very steep learning curve, numerous options and features many of which were not appropriate or useful for our company

Lexie

Easy to Use Scheduling Software

I would describe my overall experience with YellowSchedule as pleasant and stress-free.

Pros

What I liked most about YellowScheduler is the ease of scheduling, organizing and changing appointments.

Cons

The one feature I do not care for is the pop-up screen for telehealth sessions. But this is a minor preference I do not mind.

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

Administration of my company made the software switch .

Kate

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great way for me to set up my reminders for clients!

Very positive. My only complaint: Its got a silly name!

Pros

I use this software primarily to remind my clients of their appointments and to let me know if they can attend their session. It works well and efficiently. I have no complaints!

Cons

Of the few complaints I have had, I have contacted the Yellow Schedule team and they have responded quickly. I get my answer/resolution and I am on my way!

Reasons for choosing YellowSchedule

Mainly because of cost. I do not charge my clients for their reminder, so I wanted to find the best price.

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

Cost and the fact that I could text (remind) 2 people at the same time of the same appointment.

Nicole

Great Scheduling Software for Mental Health Professinals

Pros

I have been using YellowSchedule since 2012. It has been fantastic for keeping an organized calendar. I especially love the text reminders sent to clients. This feature has reduced my no-show rate to 2%, which is a definite improvement. I find the variety of reports available helpful in tracking appointment data. It's a great way to store client data as well. Overall, I have really enjoyed using YellowSchedule and have never thought once about using anything else.

Cons

I find that the text notification can be inconsistent when clients contact me. Sometimes the notification appears as a red dot next to the notification bell, sometimes it appears as a flashing message icon in the most recent appointment box. Because of the inconsistency, I have missed cleints' messages for several hours or even days.

Suzanne

YellowSchedule Review

I like the program a lot and I would recommend it to others

Pros

Texting feature Love, love, love the waiting list Ability to be in several schedules at once Colors Support/open to suggestions

Cons

There should be a cut and paste feature, much quicker than the duplicate feature. When you go to set up an appointment near the bottom of the computer screen, the box that opens up should be close to where you are typing. There is a long delay when you click on "Save". Sometimes it is so long that I click it twice to make sure it is saving. When selecting a contact, it should automatically go to the "Filter" line.

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

We wanted a texting feature

Karen

Yellow Schedule Success

I do College Admissions and have used other products in order to book clients. After my last software allowed for double-booking, I switched, five years ago (?) to Yellow Schedule. Not once has there been a double-book and vast embarrassment. It is simple to use, simple to read, simple to understand.

Pros

Cons

Clients can't access their own data after booking.

Reasons for choosing YellowSchedule

Cost was always a factor as well as ease of use for both my company and my clients.

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

I needed assurance that clients would arrive as booked and planned. The security in knowing this is priceless.

Andrea

Yellow Schedule

Pros

1. Affordable 2. Great customer service - I've always gotten a very quick resolve and response back 3. Nice app for phone, nice to be able to text from it as well 4. Taking payments is great 5. Reminders work - patients love it 6. Awesome integration with website

Cons

1. Mostly aesthetic - could look a bit nicer, less clunky 2. Sometimes the dates on the phone app do not line up with a client's actual last appointment 3. On the phone app, you can only see your personal schedule, you cannot see another employees (needed as a boss) 4. When someone cancels, it still sends out a reminder to them about the appointment, so they will press cancel again. Once they cancel, I think they should not get any more reminders. It can be confusing. 5. Wish you also accepted other payment methods beyond Stripe - sometimes it just doesn't accept certain cards, so I have to use a separate paypal account. 6. HSA cards and some random credit cards don't seem to be accepted

Price and customer care.

Adam

Priced high

It worked for our organization but when it came time to cut costs, YellowSchedule was almost immediately eliminated.

Pros

What I liked most about the software was the feature which allows back and forth communication with clients through the software. I could essentially text with my clients without having to provide my phone number. Furthermore, they could reply directly to the text reminders to confirm or cancel their appointments. This was helpful in many cases when clients forgot or double booked themselves and had to cancel.

Cons

The price point was too high. Also the app was not user friendly. I found comparable software for a fraction of the price. I will admit however that I have not found comparable software for the price I want which also has the features I named above.

Response from YellowSchedule

Hi Adam, Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you felt the price point was too high, however it's worth bearing in mind that our pricing includes SMS reminders which can really add up if you're paying for them separately. We've recently added HIPAA Compliant Staff Chat, a Waiting List, Patient Intake Forms and Treatment Notes. So we believe we pack a punch for a very reasonable cost. If you're still missing the features you mentioned feel free to come back and discuss with us. Kind regards,

Replied August 2019

Shaunta

Amazing & Phenomenal

Pros

What I love the most about Yellow Schedule is the fact that this service it is not limited to service based industries. If you work in an industry that requires you to set aside time for an individual; then Yellow Schedule is a must have. Yellow Schedule insures that your time is maximized wisely by allowing you to set up to five reminders for different days delivered via e-mail and or text. Once a person confirms you have a record of confirmation. Another amazing thing about Yellow Schedule is the customer service. If there is an issue or something you don't understand someone will contact you immediately and work with you to fix the problem.

Melissa

Industry: Mental Health Care

YellowSchedule helps our small business

Pros

I (and our clients) love that the program sends automatic reminders! We used to write each reminder by hand, so this program has saved us so much time! Also appreciate that the program itself is user-friendly, especially for some of our staff who aren't very tech-savvy!

Cons

When initially setting up the program, I didn't like that we couldn't create a universal template for reminders, but instead had to go into each user and adjust their templates. Sometimes adjusting a reoccurring appointment changes appointments that occurred in the past, which can be frustrating. Sometimes when adding appointments, the calendar fails to notify us of conflicts as well.

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

We wanted something simpler, that everyone could have access to and that would send automatic replies.

Lori

User-friendly

Pretty much seamless appointment scheduling, reminders and now EMR. Occasionally have issues and the time change with customer support results in us having to wait a day or two for a response but other than that has been great.

Pros

Automated appointment scheduling. Very happy with the new implementation of simple SOAP EMR. This enables me to keep notes as close to what I was doing before without having to try to fit notes into pre-fabricated boxes.

Cons

Need automated wait list option.Have needed support to sort out how to download patient contact information.

Simplicity and cost

Reasons for switching to YellowSchedule

Cost, simplicity, Less work for the patient (one click)

Brian

My Experience with YellowSchedule

I provide mental health services as a representative of an EAP company that services the company I work at. The employees of the company who are interested in mental health services access my calendar through YellowSchedule and schedule themselves where they see openings. I generally log in and see who I am scheduled to meet with that day and what time.

Pros

It is generally pretty easy for me to access my schedule and see what appointments I have.

Cons

My clients access the calendar and schedule themselves. They have often expressed frustration with scheduling appointments or trying to edit or cancel appointments. I do not like that when a person schedules an appointment, cancels that appointment and then another person schedules in place of the first person, I cannot see who the second person is unless I take the extra step of clicking on the Group Details Page.

Mike

Time used: Free Trial

July 2015

Couldn't live without it!

I was an early adopter of YellowSchedule and have been using it for over 3 years now. I honestly could not live without it. I am a driving instructor, on the road all day so unable to deal with phone queries and I operate as a one man band. The online booking facility is FABULOUS for me and my pupils as it allows them to check my availability and book lessons without having to wait for the end of the day for me to be able to call them back. It also means I don't have to spend my evenings playing catch-up with loads of phone messages about lesson bookings! The SMS reminders before a lesson are a real god send - teenagers are not the best at remembering lessons booked a week or so in advance and often make other plans, forgetting they have a lesson booked!! The SMS reminder either gives them time to re-arrange their other plans or to let me know they cannot make it, giving me time to sell their slot to someone else. Before YellowSchedule I had a real problem with "no shows" where I would drive to pick a pupil up and find they were not there as they had forgotten their lesson - a real cost to me in terms of fuel and time to get there plus lost income from the lesson which I could have sold to someone else IF I knew they weren't going to attend. Since YellowSchedule my No Shows have reduced to virtually ZERO (I've had one in 3 years - they confirmed their appointment 24 hours before, but still forgot!) At least I was able to charge them for the lesson as I had their confirmation that they would be attending! The team behind YellowSchedule are very friendly and approachable and very quick to respond to any issues or queries I have ever had. I cannot recommend YellowSchedule highly enough!

Wendy

Yellow Schedule For Client Scheduling

Pros

It is extremely user friendly. It's easy to change and reschedule appointments simply by dragging and dropping or extending the boxes. Reminders are sent out to clients and you are notified vis email immediately when there is a message or cancellation.

Cons

It does not keep track of statistics for client attendance. Wish there were additional options for reminders or you can change them based on client.

Simon

Yellow Schedule - we use it in to schedule ADA accommodations appointments in post-secondary ed

We have used Yellow Schedule for 2 years now and it has cut down dramatically on the administrative burden experienced in matching up student availability with staff availability. The reminders/notifications are especially useful in maximizing attendance. We have also made use of the web-site / HTML version which has allowed us to create an easy to find URL.

Pros

Ease of use Individualized reminders

Cons

Nothing

tess