All Panorama Reviews

Rebecca Lynn

I love the software, I run an event entirely on my own each year & the platform is so user-friendly

Pros

When publishing prizes on line, the system guides you through and explains what each question means. It's very user friendly

Cons

I had a lot of trouble this year loading pictures to illustrate my items. I've never encountered so many error messages as I did this year!

Chad

January 2023

Fundamentally Sound

Panorama was originally our second choice because of the interface, but their robust platform passed our stringent IT security certification process. The functionality was great for both users and admins, with a few features that we would like to see improved such as automatic sales tax calculations based on shipping address for online orders. Customer support was top-notch before, during, and after our event. We weren't sure the platform would work as well as it did for a for-profit firm like ours since it's largely used by non-profits for fundraising, but there were no issues at all. Very reliable and mostly intuitive. They have ample documentation, help videos, and great support. We added premium support since it was our first time using it and I would recommend that for large events. Aside from the older looking web templates, and export-based reporting, I'd give Panorama an A- on their auction solution.

Pros

Secure and stable platform, customer support, online auction capability, overall value

Cons

Antiquated reporting, web templates are outdated, lack of truly responsive design for various devices, jumping between private/public auctions caused some confusion

Reasons for choosing Panorama

Ultimately, it came down to Panorama's strong IT platform and ability to comply on all fronts with our firm's requirements. The value for the cost was excellent, the people were helpful, and the platform met our functional requirements.

We wanted to move to the Cloud version but the feature we needed membership was available

We used the desktop version for 7 years to manage donors, donations, memberships, classes and events

Pros

Nothing, we wanted to move to the version but the features we needed were never converted. We asked numerous times when membership would be available and never heard back.

Cons

Didn't convert the features were needed to the new version and no one could give us any idea when the features would be available. We converted to NeonCRM

Cheryl

November 2022

Customer Service

Thank you for the opportunity to offer highest praise for [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for the professionalism and expertise providedto me as I navigated through the FrontStream creation of our annual solicitation letter. In utilizing Quick Assist,he skillfully made corrections and edits to the format that allowed me to learn in the process. The technical staffat FrontStream are attentive, prompt in response, and most knowledgeable.

Pros

NA - I don't know and am unable to answer this question.

Cons

NA I don't know and am unable to answer this question.

July 2022

2022 Ride

Pros

URL assignment to registered riders helps

Cons

The software is not user friendly for the lay person.

Tara

Used as a School Data Tracker

Overall, Panorama works great for what we need it for: student data tracking. Students are easily able to go to the website and fill out surveys about their SEL growth and tell how they are feeling in both their home and school life. As a teacher, it allows us to see their attendance, their grades, if they are on track to pass the year, etc.

Pros

We use Panorama at our school to track student data, absences, growth, and scores. It’s easy to click on a student name and see all the vital information I’m looking for.

Cons

I don’t feel like anything is missing for the purposes that we use this software for.

Alicia

Industry: Individual & Family Services

July 2022

Jumpstart - Artez

Random errors seemed to be fairly frequent requiring a lot of help from the support team, who were not always quick to reply or able to fix the issue.

Pros

Improvements to the peer-to-peer event pages made the site appear much less dated. These should be expanded to simple donation forms and non P2P events.

Cons

Frequent issue logging in, searching for a constituent was often difficult (can't search by email address for example, even though it's an available field), reporting not very customizable, can't manually push out receipts for monthly donors when they request them,

Bill

December 2022

Miracle Ride Review

Pros

What I like most is the help I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Technical Support.

Cons

I am not IT, so I struggled to set up our website. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from Technical Support helped me and she was fantastic. For example, I mistakenly set up the site as a "Donation" site and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] informed me that I was having problems because I needed to set up the Miracle Ride as a "Peer to Peer" website. She helped me with creating the new platform and it was much easier.

Peter

December 2022

Exceptional Services

Effective, courteous and well explained, excellent customer service.

Pros

The software has many options that pre emmett problems.

Cons

Gaging the donation amounts with analysis of effectiveness of campaign.

Reasons for choosing Panorama

Introduction was very comfortable, and well explained.

Nick

January 2023

Friendly and accessible service

Streamlining donation requests.

Pros

I liked the ease of use and setup, as well as the transparency and accessibility of the support staff.

Cons

Would have preferred a little more customization - many of the fields were fixed.

Ira

Falling Down In Service

I have had to complain twice about the same technical issue. The problem takes weeks to get fixed. People don't call back when they say. I won't use them again after this year unless I see noticeable changes.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and ability to generate reports. The money easily transfers into my account; no issues with that.

Cons

Some parts of the interface don't work and it takes weeks for the company to fix. Only three customer service people tend to the entire country; very poor efficiency.

Renee

Terrible Product

This product is terrible. I can't say enough negative things about it.

Pros

None. Used to be sort of ok when FirstGiving and now is horrible since taken over by FrontStream

Cons

THis product is terrible. We will never use it again. The support desk is non-responsive. There is not even basic functionality such as pulling a participant registration list. There is no way to export data. OUr users/participants hate it. It used to be OK when it was FirstGiving and now it is atrocious.

Arienne

Panorama

They are always a pleasure to work with and answer questions as quickly as they can.

Pros

It's easy to re-create events for success with proper templates. They also have some great videos for support.

Cons

There are some pieces that you just can't do in terms of high-level coding for website ease but I know this is an area they are working on.

Debbie

Time used: Free Trial

March 2012

The Ronald McDonald House in Baltimore, actually the one and only RMH in the State of Maryland, is hosting its first 5K event next month. This is the first time we have used fundraising software for an event. We researched a couple of different software packages prior to choosing FirstGiving. Based on the feedback we received from our event participants, the software has been very easy to use, which is very important to our Charity. We wanted to choose software that people would be willing and able to set up on their own. Our success and experience with FirstGiving has been great! One of the criteria in selecting fundraising software for our Charity was support; what type of support would be offered and at what level? Well, we are pleased to pass along that FirstGiving has EXCEEDED every expectation in terms of support and response to our questions! From day one to now (one month prior to our event) Nick and Camille in the Support Center have not only answered every question I called or emailed about, but they did so quickly and kindly. There was never a time when I was apprehensive about contacting them. One of the key aspects to a successful event is support and making sure that everyone involved with the event has a good experience. For our 5K, the capability of online registration and online fundraising was the key to raising key dollars to benefit the care of the Ronald McDonald House families. We are so excited about our 5K and looking forward to Race Day on April 15th. We would strongly recommend using FirstGiving as fundraising software; we are totally hooked and will continue to branch out and use this software in helping our Ronald McDonald House raise support in the future! Thank you FirstGiving, but a BIG THANKS to Nick and Camille for doing such a great job everyday in helping people and organizations like the Ronald McDonald House produce successful events!

Katherine

I've used this for a while and it is okay. I don't always get a response from customer support.

Pros

It's low cost, it was easy to put the donate widget on our website, you can store a fair amount of information in donor profiles.

Cons

Lack of customization options in the giving form, when downloading donations to GiftWorks, the memorial/honorarium fields do not format correctly, when using SmartEntry you can't include campaign information for donations. I have also at times gotten no response from customer support or had support that was completely unhelpful.