• Pros

• "I like the functionality of this software. It is easy to use. "

• "The product was easier to use for our guys in the field than I thought it would be. It's modern and the younger guys think it's great. We have some older guys using it as well with some success"

• "We love this software because it is user friendly and has been a great tool for our business."

• Cons

• "A few bugs on certain phones but they are always open to feedback and update things right away"

• "The forms are easy to create and customize but I wish the look of the forms could be altered. "

• "Could be a bit more customizable but I have noticed that improvements are being made on a regular basis."

Browse SiteDocs Reviews

Hal from S+B James Construction Management

Safety at the fingertips of each employee

To start - I got rid of two filing cabinets in my office, no onsite storage of documents, and no further archiving. As a Safety Manager I can view the issues on each site every day, and take action without having to visit each site every day. Having three business units working hundreds of miles apart this is an imperative.

Pros

This software enables me to create, edit, and distribute forms and program information across our entire company within minutes. Adjustments to components of the program can happen real-time in the field when it counts. The Analytics suite helps managers keep their fingers on the pulse of safety activities on-site everyday.

Cons

Some (very little) things need to be a little more flexible.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

The ability to create and edit forms and programs in the application, better analytics.

Erin from Hoelscher Dewatering Inc

Great Service

Pros

Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

Cons

If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

I have used ecompliance and I find Site Docs is more easily navigated and more user friendly

Response from SiteDocs

Replied November 2019

Hi Erin, Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation! Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up. All the best! Stephanie

Janet from Independent Crop Inputs

Safety Software for All!

We emailed SiteDocs our 5 most common forms and they created them in our company's profile. That got us going and our company was able to immediately start using the forms on their mobile phones. I was able to create our less frequently used forms, such as our annual inspection form, etc at my leisure. But it was fantastic to be able to be able to use this program right from the start! With the global pandemic, we were easily able to create a form to document the safety precautions our staff takes on a daily basis. It's just such a user-friendly program! SiteDocs has been one of the best safety program decisions we've collectively made for our company. NO regrets!

Pros

This app is as easy to use as it is customizable. It is incredibly intuitive and any administrator with basic computer or smartphone knowledge can easily create forms for staff to use, as well as add employees and their details and certificates. The forms are quickly created and edited on the web and then immediately accessible to staff on their mobile devices - both Apple and android. No more paperwork for staff to fill out. Just a simple form on the app! This encourages staff to complete their reports and increases the rate of compliance of our company. Another perk? No more lost paperwork! It's all stored on the app and online.

Cons

Signed forms cannot be deleted so please be careful when filling them out. They'll be there for your safety auditor to see! I was unable to create an identical form (with one or two items different for staff to fill out). However, I emailed support and within 24hrs they created a copy so I was able to edit and rename and edit the new form very easily. I hope they bring the option out for us to create copies of forms on the form builder page during their next update.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

Intuitive ease of use, value for the dollar, and customizability.

Zohair from Whiting-Turner

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Pros

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Cons

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

Kim from RM of Portage

Great Product!

Overall, site docs is well designed and very functional.

Pros

-The Product can be adapted for almost anything. -The customer service is fast and helpful. -Love the audit feature!

Cons

The hardest has been buy in from employees and management to adapt to a new way.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

Better Sales Rep More Concise Layout-Very important for our users. Recommended by our Manitoba Heavy Auditor.

Richard from Certispec Services Inc.

Great Help!

We have made the decision to adopt a Health and Safety System that is compliant with COR requirements at our BC operations. The adoption of the SiteDocs software has been a massive help to us in working towards the record keeping requirements of such a system. I don't know what we would have done without it.

Pros

Ease of installation, set-up and initial learning curve. Quick response time from the support group.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

Better out-of-the-box abilities and ease of set-up and integration into our system.

Bill from Northwell Oilfield Hauling (09) Inc

Industry: Oil & Energy

SiteDocs review

Pros

Cons

The only issue that comes up occasionally is an employee complaint that they have to use their own device and data plan for work purposes. In our industry, it is not feasible to provide each employee with a company cell phone

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

SiteDocs looked like the leader in the field and was closest to what we were looking for

Patrick from Mainroad

SiteDocs

Pros

Easy to create new forms. Ease of use.

Cons

Any issues we have had are sent into the SiteDocs reps for review and input. For example; 24 hour clock needed.

Alan from Keating Inc

Small to medium sized company utilizing SiteDocs

The support is top notch and the support videos that are posted are well thought out and helpful. Love the new analytics section. Overall I am extremely satisfied and recommend it.

Pros

Its simple to utilize from both an administrators point of view and as a worker, adaptable to our needs as we grow or are faced with new challenges and we can use the new analytics to identify who is or is not utilizing/ completing the required actions. Resource section allows us to have various information like trade certifications, product updates and our H&S information as well as SDS information at our workers finger tips for ease of reference.

Cons

There are small issues I would love to see resolved. The way that corrective actions are completed , that it is a completely new screen page and that as I review the daily inspections, it does not bring to my attention the fact that a corrective action has been completed or is needed. You are required to click on a new page and within the actual inspection, you are required to click on a new link. The corrective action is however there its just not in my or the workers face and that's what I would like to see changed.

Feedback

Overall experience has been good. Took a while to understand the system if new to SiteDocs, but once you get the hang of it, is an excellent tool.

Pros

SiteDocs is a one stop shop for maintaining all records of the employees. Once on Site Docs, you do not need to maintain a hard copy or an electronic copy. Always looking at ways to improve and make it more user friendly. Can access documents on SiteDocs and download to share to others. Easy to set up certification types and enter information

Cons

Not all certificates stored have an expiry date, but the expiry date field is a mandatory field. Would be good if that date is left as optional so that we do not have to enter a fictitious expiry date.

Angela from Anderson Pacific Engineering Construction, Inc.

Safety Program Management Simplified

The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

Pros

The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices. Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

Cons

I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network so it can cause some confusion. I also wish that resources could be tied to a location to be able to cut down on data that is downloaded for all users, but only needed by a few users. It also would be great if the software allowed you to have a notification send to users to remind them of a specific item that needs to be completed like a specific safety meeting topic that needs to be completed or a new document that has been added to resources.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

We were converting from a paper based system to a cloud based system. Construction lags in adoption of new technology use compared to most other industries so needed a software that had a low barrier to entry in ease of setup, ability to customize for our specific needs, quick implementation, and relative low cost.

David from Strilkiwski Contracting

Totally wonderful

Our overall experience with Sitedocs is absolutely great. It has improved the way we do things, our Company now depends on this information when dealing with requests from clients. It has given us an edge on the competition in that it has shown us ways to improve safety which resulted in extra jobs, and this has amounted to lower WCB premiums. I absolutely believe that if you took Sitedocs away form us now, it would cripple us like dismembering a left arm. We simply do not want to be without it, especially now with the addition of Analytics, which makes it unbelievable and so fitting to our business. I cannot emphasize the benefits of this program high enough with just these words, i would recommend to anyone to try it learn it just a bit, and see it for yourself the benefits of everything it has to offer.

Pros

Ease of use by everyone using this system, so easy to find whatever is needed, we really like the legal aspect of the reports, in that once signed, they are forever kept and will stand up to legal requests which we have proven beneficial. the new analytics is totally amazing and i believe will be the best part of Sitedocs. Re certification dating is totally the best where it forewarns us of the requirement to update. This is excellent.

Cons

The only thing that we cannot get our head around is the flag and follow, i now understand if every worker on site had access to solicited then it would work well, but we only have our supervisors that have access to site-docs so it does not fit for us. The other missing element is the ability to have equipment listed either by certification or some other way so that the dating can come up for a re-certification. For example, we have fuel tanks that need re-certification regularly. There is no place to do this other than name the tank like a worker and then add the certification which then Sitedocs keeps track of the dating. Also in the certification process we can only add on photo, in most certifications we need to have up to 3 photos to be attached to the certification which would make this absolutely great.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

We were shown what this product can do , and we bought into the concept just to try it out for at least one year. When the management of this company seen what I was reporting to them, and the accuracy of these reports have helped them in making decisions that otherwise would have no idea about. W e really did not look at other systems, but this was shown to us though MHCA, and from there as our Company is still growing, so is the importance of having information readily available on request which is immediate and wonderful.

Chris from Universal Time Equipment Company

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Pros

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs. Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

Cons

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it. In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Brett from Tyzac Vacuum Excavations

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Pros

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

Cons

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's. 2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Courtney from T.L. Penner Construction Inc.

Staying on top of your Safety Needs

My 1st experience with Sitedocs was when I had to jump into the roll of doing our annual audit. Everything was easy to use with the search bar. I was instantly impressed and so excited to move forward with this app for our needs to keep up with the demands of what is needed from us. The customer support is amazing and always ready to help you out, and suggest easier ways to make life easier for us. You can control so much as an administrator and if you are the controller and need to do the audits for your company, you will want to use this program. It helps with staying compliant with safety and regulations needs. You can see where things can get better and where your supervisors are aligning with the safety world also, with user friendly app for them on site.

Pros

SiteDocs keeps things easy and ready to use for the employees on site. There is many protocols and mandatory documentation that is needed for our industry and using this software makes it easy. It helps with the supervisors to use this, and easy for me to see what the guys are needing from an administration and safety officer view also. Good communication and easy to read documents for the user and reader.

Cons

When creating some new forms, wish it was easier to switch up the new lines or move them around. Just have to make sure I have it created as a rough draft 1st, then create it online.

Kyla from Ironclad Earthworks Ltd.

You need this!

The ability to check daily, weekly forms or any permits or documenst that need signing from anywhere for any job site is so convenient. The hassle of collecting forms, signing and filling is gone. SiteDcos stores all signed documents and forms in easy to find locations on their servers. Our external safety audits have been a breeze with everything being in one location. NO MORE PAPER

Pros

For any safety related issues, to uploading drawings and permits; everything is in one place and so easy to use. To uploading documents and forms is a breeze and to send signed documents, permits ect. is just as easy. Highly, highly recommend SiteDocs. It is very user friendly and the way you can customize it to your needs to amazing.

Cons

The only con I have, and its very minor is the date selection when entering safety certificates, you have to go go back or forward through all months and years to select your date option.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied April 2020

Hi Kyla, Thanks for your review! We've got a great solution for the calendar functionality issue you mentioned in the Cons section. A Support Specialist will reach out to you today to show you how it works (it makes selecting a date quick and easy). Thanks so much for your business these past five years! We're delighted you're delighted. :)

Jeremy from Vida Insulation Inc

10/10 for Site Docs

This year I altered and created a few forms so that onsite employees take less time to complete the daily paperwork but at the same time the documentation meets and exceeds the requirements onsite so that employees document safety issues, and we now have 100% compliance with our workers filling out documentation.

Pros

The thing I like most is how easy it is to filter documents and print them for our yearly COR safety audit. We can alter forms easily to ensure that when a form is completed it meets and exceeds safety compliance. Sharing paperwork with our general contractors is very easy as well and saves me a lot of time, its as easy as adding an email address to the job file to share the documentation and they receive the specific completed forms automatically.

Cons

I find that when using my PC it can be a little slow, but is not slow enough that I would call it a problem and it could just be my internet connection.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

We have decided not to switch because of the ease of use and the positive response from the employees when completing their digital paperwork.

Konstantin from NDL Construction

Digital assistant which never lose paperwork

Very resourceful software. Maintains an optimum balance between being functional and user-friendly.

Pros

I work with the construction company which primarily niche projects in remote areas such as fly-in first nations communities and arctic. It would be impossible (or extremely demanding) for our site supervisors to perform reports on paper keep them safe, send to the head office. Inconvenient to work with hard copies. Site Docs does it automatically. Moreover, the software allows me to customize report forms that serve better for our way of working. Using i-pad instead of paper looks more professional for our workers and they respect our Health and Safety program more. Allows include our subcontractors into the project and receive their forms via auto-sharing.

Cons

Statistic section (fancy diagrams) costs extra or looks limited. Sometimes filters do not filter subcontractors' forms and they pop up when I don't want them.

Carly from Peninsula Construction Inc.

Why we love SiteDocs

SiteDocs has helped us solve our issue of having multiple sites all over Ontario. Collecting and tracking paperwork was a nightmare before. With SiteDocs we can see the paperwork come in through our InBox daily, so if anything is missing we are able to get a message out in-day to the Supervisor, rather than wait for a week to go by.

Pros

We like how user friendly the software is. Most of our employees that download the program don't require any training. The forms are so easy to complete. The ability to customize our forms at a moments notice is great too! If someone onsite requests something be added, it can be done in minutes. The entire software system is so practical and customize-able, if you can think of a form or report you would like generated, then you can figure out a way to make it happen, or ask the friendly support staff for their assistance.

Cons

When we first started with SiteDocs I used to get frustrated that my personal screen view settings in the Admin panel never saved day-to-day ( for example: to view 50 of 50 items instead of 10 of 50 items). Having to click next page takes a lot longer than scrolling. The SiteDocs support team was quick to respond to the complaint and said they were working on a fix, which they did and we have been scrolling ever since!

Kim from Alberta Parking Lot Services

Highly Recommend!

We no longer have to deal with sorting through and documenting the piles of daily paperwork. I can just sign into the admin panel and pull up whatever report I need to see any deficiencies that need to be addressed. The setup was quick, it's simple to build almost any kind of form and easy to track the forms. The app users find it quick and easy to complete the forms and worker accountability has skyrocketed. Also, the SiteDocs support team is very fast, friendly and knowledgeable so I don't have a long wait if I need assistance.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is extremely user-friendly for both within the app as well as from the administrative panel. This, in turn, has been extremely time-saving and cost-saving. I can build a form to track any required safety stats and the workers find the forms extremely easy to navigate and complete.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative at all to say about this software.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

SiteDocs was more versatile and easy to navigate, ClockShark was only restricted to time tracking. We felt SiteDocs addressed many more of our needs.

Pat from Rosehill Woodcrafters Ltd.

SiteDocs in Companies that are COR Certified

Before we had SiteDocs the paperwork was huge, so many hours spent scanning and entering documents. With SiteDocs the paperwork aspect has been reduced significantly, saving both time and money spent on all the paper and ink. This has also eliminated the "lost paperwork". Customer Service is amazing. Whenever I have run into an issue, I receive an email within minutes of emailing or calling and the support staff get back to me within a day or so with a solution.

Pros

This software was very easy to maneuver in both from the administrator role and the user out in the field. It is great to have all the safety information such as MSDS, WSH Act & Regulations, Toolbox Talks, etc. at each employees fingertips. Because the app is so readily available on employee phones, they have been much better at filling out forms required for the COR audits/certification requirements.

Cons

I would like to see the app have a reminder for regular users. Example: One shop guy does a complete check on all the vehicles once a week. I would like to see a reminder pop up on his phone if he hasn't completed the inspections by a certain day of the week.

Jennifer from Western CML Cleaners Ltd.

This system makes filling out safety forms easy and accessible for the workers!

The amount of safety forms that are being filled out daily, has increased 10 fold, as this program is available on our iPads, and the employees' cell phones. It is so accessible to everyone, that there is no excuse not to use it. Its great for me, as a Health & safety Admin to get workers and crew members to use it, as there are no complications or hurdles to operate it.

Pros

The ease of use and straightforwardness of the system makes filling out safety forms easy to do daily. It is more accessible to the workers, so they are more prone to filling them out. It helps make our safety program better for current and future employees.

Cons

Maybe the fact that its hard to remove rights once you assign them.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

the ease of use, and the options that are available in the program. The create your own forms option is also a great function that we have utilized a great deal.

Kelcie from Loewen Mechanical

Seamless Safety Program

Our company is no longer wasting time handing in or picking up safety forms, which cost us time in labor. Every time we do a safety audit it is much faster. I can see that an incident happened the day they fill out the form, rather than weeks later whenever they dropped off the form.

Pros

Easy to create and use forms. I can keep track of all safety documents Safety audits are less stressful as everything is in one place. I can easily change which employees have access to certain parts of the app. The new (beta) website for filling out forms is something I've waited a long time for, it is exactly what I needed. Support staff is quick at getting back to you and is always friendly and helpful

Cons

Honestly nothing. We've had very few technical issues and they have all been sorted out quickly with the help of the support staff member assigned to our company.

Kevin from KDS Construction Ltd.

Fantastic Product

The overall experience with SiteDocs has been fantastic.

Pros

There are many pros to using SiteDocs. Prior to using the software we struggled with form completion and being able to monitor what forms were being completed on a daily basis. Since we have implemented the use of SiteDocs I can immediately see what forms are being completed by our Superintendents. I can honestly say it has contributed to an positive increase in our overall Health & Safety culture. A VERY EASY PRODUCT TO USE.

Cons

I don't think that I can say there is any "cons" regarding the software. If there is something that a user might want to see changed or added they can call SiteDocs and the SiteDocs team will take your input and see if they can facilitate the changes or if there is another way to accomplish what you are looking for.

Daniel from Points West Mechanical

Easiest and most efficient Safety program

This App helped us Get COR certification, with the ease of storing all documents, filing appropriately, and having charts and Analytics to back it up.

Pros

Ease of transition from whatever safety program you are currently running. Can be used on any smart phone or tablet. Field staff have minimal issues getting used to using the product. I can make, edit or customise forms immediately as the administrator to suit any type of work or situation in the field. This App keeps all records easily attainable, and has charts and analytics to back check your field crews participation. Customer support is very fast to respond, and very helpful. They are always updating the App with user suggestions and corrections.

Cons

Only issue I have found is not being able to permanently delete a worker, location or form. This should be an added feature to be able to either set Inactive, or permanently delete.

Tanis from Dexter Oilfield Inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Faster, Better, Easier

If all of my workers would just use it more, I would have 0 complaints. This solves so many problems related to safety. I am working with my people to identify corrective actions during inspections, and then to assign and sign off that they are completed. This will better demonstrate our commitment to safety by doing our preventative maintenance. Also we will find more problems if we do more inspections!

Pros

I really like that all the reports are in real time and can be changed to show revisions. It is awesome that there is no paper to file and it is easier to search for stuff!

Cons

I wish that you could add tables with check boxes into the forms. I like the drop downs, but it is nice to be able to see them all at once. Also wish you could link forms together: For Example - to show that you reviewed an SDS before working with a product and attach that to your daily safety meeting.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

The ability to sign the documents and have them filed in real time. Also really like the Locations feature!

Terry from Royal Fence Ltd.

Very easy to implement and maintain a Health and Safety Program with SiteDocs

It is a dynamic tool that is constantly changing to fit the needs of clients. The SiteDocs management team encourages feedback from clients and folks in the different industries that are either users of the program or HSE subject matter experts.

Pros

The ease of use and building of company specific forms along with employees willingness to use the forms. Senior Management, Supervisors and Workers alike love the idea of having the entire Health and Safety program at their fingertips. The ease of auditing to measure success with key performance indicators and the auto-populated charts for trend analysis that is included with SiteDocs is a huge time saver. The simplicity of the program is very appealing to our's and any industry. Anyone can learn how to use the program in a very short time.

Brian from Milling Machinery Inc.

Ecstatic about SiteDocs

Pros

Instant communication and the mobility forms can be done anywhere and we can have access to them as well.

Cons

Would like it if SiteDocs would integrate with Vivid Training. Notification process once you flag an item and assigned to someone

Darcy from Morelite Electric

SiteDocs Review

So far the experience has been positive. As we have a distributed workforce who rarely if ever visit our office it has allowed us to capture more information and forms than previous years.

Pros

SiteDocs is easy for users to complete their daily required safety paperwork as it is app based on their phones. The administrator panel makes it easy to review and act upon any incidents and ensures compliance.

Cons

Some of the required information is not readily available using the reports that are designed by SiteDoc or your own custom forms. Data has to sometimes be exported to excel to manipulate in the way you want to display the information.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied June 2019

Hi Darcy, thanks for your review! I've got great news for you, we've got an enhanced analytics offering that is now available which will give you some incredible tools to work with your data. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide you details.

Chris from Universal Time Equipment Co.

Great Software and an Amazing Company!

Going paperless with SiteDocs has been amazing! We not only save time, but we also bring more visibility to our safety program.

Pros

SiteDocs is very easy to use. I also like having the ability to build my own forms. Most of SiteDocs competitors make you send them the info and they build your forms for you, all while you wait days to get the forms built and setup. If you need to make a small change or correction, you then have to send it back and wait again. SiteDocs not only will help you with you forms, but they let you be in control.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any cons. Everything works the way I expect it to.

Frank from Robbins, Inc.

Industry: Building Materials

Using SiteDocs has been very helpful in providing needed documentation for our mandatory safety programs. It has also been instrumental in providing a platform for our Safety communication and training programs.

Pros

The use of SiteDocs has had a big impact on day-to-day safety awareness. With Safety Data Sheets being right on hand, and easy access to toolbox talks, safety awareness has been enhanced. The program is easy to use, and even though initially the major applications were for Construction, the program is easily adaptable to the Manufacturing environment.

Cons

If I had to list one drawback, it would be that initially, there must be a large investment in data entry time. Once our information was entered into SiteDocs, it became an amazing tool to have information at our fingertips.

Melissa from Metric Civil Contractors Ltd.

SiteDocs a game changer

Using SiteDocs has streamlined our whole health and safety program. We are more confident in our due diligence, as we can easily monitor when a form has been completed or when a resource has been viewed on site. Our workers in the field find the program easy to use and appreciate that the important information they need is available instantly and at their fingertips. I can't imagine going back to paper.

Pros

I like that I am able to update our OH&S documents and forms in realtime. When I have pressing information I need to get to the workers in the field immediately, I can.

Cons

I wish the system could send push notifications to workers, especially if they are assigned a flagged item.

Daniel from Western Weather Protector Ltd

Site Docs for construction

We are enjoying site docs. We are a commercial roofing contractor and so we are sometimes 'fly by the seat of our pants' and this program helps us stay OHS compliant even when it's a bit chaotic.

Pros

This software is easy to use and can be used anywhere I have guys. No worries about internet connection. Creating forms, creating location and employee profiles, uploading training certificates, it's all easy. I love being able to auto-submit documents to prime contractors and that I can get an alert when a certain form is created, such as incident reports. The amount of time saved due to not having to file paperwork is amazing.

Cons

Sometimes there are small glitches it seems, with documents not uploading, but it's never permanent and customer service is always helpful.

Wendy from Nor-Tec Group

We have used SiteDocs for years & it is very easy to customize and is extremely user friendly.

Pros

We run two companies on their own accounts and both businesses are very different. Both have different needs but because SiteDocs is so easy to use we have been able to adapt our forms and format to meet both needs. My most favorite feature is the "Inbox". So easy to see the form, signatures, and be able to read, email or print right from there. Also let's you know if you have reviewed the form already.

Cons

To be able to use PDF's as well as Jpg's for certifications. Having to get the guys to sync up their apps to make sure everything is up to date for data collection.

Janell from Winnipeg Environmental

Gone are the Days of Illegible and Lost Paperwork

We have seen an increase of usage and overall better reporting from the field. Gone are the days of lost or illegible paperwork! Easy to track pre-trips and help change a safety culture.

Pros

Ease of use even for someone who is not computer literate. Takes the guessing game out of peoples writing. Easy to track usage either by employee or by location. Low maintenance and easy to upload documents as the Safety Program evolves.

Cons

Report feature or ease of exporting data to customize charts is a bit tedious and would benefit from customization reports for what individual companies would require.

Veronica from Strilkiwski Contracting

Sitedocs & analytics

We use the SiteDocs website daily, it is a time saver and a convenient way to go paperless.

Pros

Considering that my technological skills are limited, I found it fairly simple to navigate my way through and find what I was looking for. When there were/are new features being introduced, there is an email associated with the upgrade and SiteDocs support are very easy to contact and convenient. Typically set up a tele-conference within a few days to go through the tetorial and explain further.

Cons

Occasionally new upgrades are released before they're fully functional

Kevin from KDS Construction Ltd.

SiteDocs has completely changed how we do things. It has, by far, exceeded our expectations

Pros

Using SiteDocs has brought project reporting requirements in to one convenient location. It has allowed us to eliminate what used to be binders full of reports and documents and recreate those exact same documents in to a digital format accessible to everyone. Without exception every person who has used SiteDocs in our company has said how easy it is to use and that it saves them time in their reporting requirements which in turn saves money. The entire SiteDocs team have been there since day one providing any assistance they can if we have had any difficulties. As well SiteDocs is continuously striving to improve and upgrade their product. All in all SiteDocs has changed how we do things. Not only changed but dramatically improved our reporting processes making things easier and more efficient.

clark from Prime Steel Inc.

SiteDocs

We try to be as paperless as possible and this is a huge help. Site docs made it so we don't need an administration person to sort through and catalouge all of our field documents. Their support is very quick and efficient as well.

Pros

User friendly, easy to build new forms and tailor to suit desired input. Make mandatory fields of input. Good data review to see where improvements can be made.

Cons

Text in the templates are only one size/type, would be nice to be able to make bold, smaller, or larger.

Price and functionality

Kyle from Gabriel Industries

Recommended

Pros

It's an inexpensive way to go paperless and keep track of all forms that your company uses. We were able to cut back on office staff as it's no longer a full time job to receive and file all paper work

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

Price and service they were very helpful in setting us up and didn't charge extra for building our first forms. Also they are out of Canada so that was a plus!

Pat from Rosehill Woodcrafters Ltd.

We have had excellent customer service with video training sessions and are very happy with this App

Pros

The guys in and out of the shop are more apt to record things in their phone than they are on paper and there is no "lost paperwork". It is handy, convenient, so easy to teach and learn to use, as well as to administrate. Monitoring whether everyone is doing their "paperwork" is less time consuming and I can log on at home, work or on the road. The search bars are very convenient. I am only too happy to get rid of paper! It is excellent for storing the information required for COR at every job site. The support services are excellent in responding to questions in a timely manner. Learning to set up, implement and customize was very easy after watching the tutorial and viewing some of the forms and resources that SiteDocs installed for us at the beginning. I have already recommended this App to a friend and they have signed up.

Cons

The only thing lacking that I would like is a calendar to schedule forms to be filled out and a reminder on their phone would be excellent.

Response from SiteDocs

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your feedback Pat, we've certainly had the calendar feature on our 'future feature list' for a while. I'll make sure to keep you posted once it's been prioritized for development.

Robert from Mainroad

Phenomenal Program And Service

Overall experience with site docs is the sky is the limit, we have adopted Quality documents , Safety documents , Envirmental documents, & Operational Documents. it is a progam that can be used in all facets of Buisness with a little bit of creativeness.

Pros

GPS Coding Time Stamped Required fields Accountability Traceability Modifiable endless options

Cons

Picture uploads need to be easier & have the ability to select more than one picture at a time. That's It !

Because its the best ;)

Martin from Westpark Electric

Industry: Utilities

Convenience

Overall I have been very happy with SiteDocs. Their customer service is top-notch, questions are answered very quickly.

Pros

The ability to access my required field data daily without the need to travel to sites that at times are hundreds of km apart.

Cons

That it is not available via a windows or mac platform.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

I found their platform very easy to use. As well as have the ability to customize your forms you can design it so that you have desired forms emailed to managers as they are completed. Also, the fact that they are a local company (British Columbia) was a contributing factor

Stephanie from Hollyhock Construction/Back Country Enterprises

Great Program so easy to customize.

reduced paper, easier monthly review to ensure COR requirements are met. Consistency, education, Safety improvements!!!

Pros

I can create forms and edit forms to suit our needs. People in the field can come in and say "this form is just not working for me. Can you add this or change that?" It is so easy to do.

Cons

The forms that I create always appear at the bottom. I had to come up with a way to get them to appear in the order that I wanted them to. So I put A. at the beginning of the name , or AA. or B. if I wanted them to appear further down the list. I did this to help people in the field the most commonly used forms are A of course.

Fran from Southern Comfort Mechanical

SCMI

My overall experience is great, they are awesome to work with, they are honest and are listening even if there is not an immediate solution.

Pros

instant communication and no need for paper

Cons

That I am not able to revise a form for an example if the employee enters the wrong location there is no way of correcting this. and the ability to group employees to make it easier for the supervisor to list his workers on site without going through the whole staff listing.

Kermit from Harbour Construction Company Limited

Huge part of our daily safety operations!

Like most conventional civil contracting companies we made the switch from paper to paperless over a year ago and have had huge time savings and an enormous feeling of being in the 'know' on all matters related to safety in our organization. It was a very easy set-up, great ongoing support and used daily in all of our operations. We are very happy to Highly Recommend the program to any new users.

Pros

It has been well though out by people from the industry. It is easy to use for virtually anyone.

Cons

I would love to be able to populate some of the forms (like a site hazard assessment form) from the laptop and not just from the iPad as it takes longer to type/copy/paste, etc.

Steve from Bell Electrical Contractors, Inc.

SiteDocs Review

We've been using SiteDocs mainly for safety. It has freed us from paper forms and allowed for faster implementation of information into the field.

Pros

I like the ease of use across multiple devices.

Cons

The default calendar when running reports. I normally look at the current month when running reports.

Steve from Southland Mole of Canada Ltd.

easy to use, yet sophisticated and powerfull.

My overall experience with SiteDocs has been amazing.

Pros

- freedom to create multiple forms - supervisor buy-in has improved with completion of forms. - no storage/form limits - easy to use administrator panel - customer support access - form creator is a breeze , and should take about 2 days to learn. - I can create lists for multiple selection responses - I no longer have to chase people for paperwork which has freed up a considerable time.

Cons

- does not have the ability to select multiple workers for 1 training session together. each worker must be done separately.

Reasons for Choosing SiteDocs

- ease of use - the interaction with the sales and support team - end user features (then and in the future) - overall price

Adam from Tempest Fire Protection

Groundbreaking

Safety is always an issue with missing forms, not being able to catch repeat offenders in a timely fashion. With some docs, we are able to deliver safety forms to clients automatically, complete company audits in a day (rather than days) We have also created forms to assist our field reviews from foreman on a weekly basis to ensure we provide our due diligence to our clients. We promote Site docs wherever we go and all of our clients safety officers love us!!

Pros

Ease of use and easy to check compliance across the entire company on a daily basis with a click of a button

Cons

Form creation (but support is great to assist)

Jason from Mike Moore Construction Ltd

Great for CoR

Document control

Pros

I love the fact that all of my site safety documents are all in one location making extremely easy for auditing purposes, also the ability to review documents daily from my desk is absolutely amazing. I'm able to ensuring that the proper paperwork is being filled out by the appropriate team members on site, on time and not when they see my pickup truck driving on to the site.

Cons

Would like to see a statistics and records review section without having to purchase a second application

Jessica from Salisbury Landscapoing

Reporting made simple

All of our reports are in one spot. It keeps the office and the field on the same page with jobsite hazards. We realized during our external safety audit just how beneficial this program was to our company and its success in keeping our worksites safe.

Pros

SideDocs does the work for you. You can eliminate a part time role with this program in the administration aspect. The reports are easy to access to make sure your safety program is meeting/exceeding the standard.

Cons

Setting jobsite locations is the biggest challenge when you work on 100+ job sites per year.