All ARI Reviews

Anthony

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

ARI IT Enterprise Product Incredibility

PROS

It has beautiful and smart pre-built GUI and UX design comprehend able by all. Cloud work order management, payment hastening via online invoicing, online billing,POS retail stores management automation , e-commerce and ERP system automation.

CONS

My organisation and I have nothing to regret since it over delivers all under one roof.

Tiffany

Reviewed August 2020

Overall working well

Overall, we continue to be impressed with ARI. I am sure there are functions that we are not even using yet. Each day we learn how to maximize the system for our needs. If you have a question, the company is very quick to respond and they provide clear and concise instructions for what you are asking. Data entry is very easy and quick for adding a new customer, then adding associated vehicles as well as transition from an estimate to a job card to an invoice. Invoices email clean so long as you use the app. Avoid the desktop for this. We have several large fleets and we find the information is easy to access to multiple vehicles. You are able to quickly locate prior work as well as inspection reports. We do believe that it would be more efficient if inspections were not separate and could be associated with the vehicle under the customer somehow versus through another icon in the app but it is working as is also. We have not used the diagnostics portion yet because we work on most heavy truck but looking forward to how this may improve diagnostics for light vehicles.

PROS

Because we are a mobile vehicle repair business, we love the functionality of ARI. Job cards can be created while a tech is en route and the tech will have access to the job card before arrival to a job. The tech can then update the job card as necessary. This is a very intuitive and fluid process. We rolled ARI out on cell phones and it is working excellent!

CONS

We are still learning how to utilize the reports functions so that we are not feeling like we have to keep track of revenue, expenses, and taxes elsewhere. There are several reports however there is no single report that will give you all of this at a glance. You are able to export each report which is helpful!

Reason for choosing ARI

We were impressed while demoing the product. User friendly, easy to learn, intuitive to use, and functional.

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to let you know that you can now attach Inspections to JobCards, just as you've recommended. Working on better reporting!

Replied January 2021

Mida

Reviewed January 2023

Unhappy customer

Not happy, we’ve been complaining about slow software and highly glitchy that has been causing us major errors. We already submitted about 15 complaints. And the last one was multiple invoices are being created under the same number which will cause us so much trouble with our accounting. We hope those issues get taken in consideration or unfortunately we’ll have to look for different software.

PROS

Very difficult to operate. Only pros that it doesn’t automatically delete information entered

CONS

Unlimited Glitches, software is slow. Freezes most of the time.

Reason for choosing ARI

Still debating if it was the right decisions

Hello Mida Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the software. We believe the last update (V10) came with some great speed improvements. As for the Invoice numbers, we believe this may be related to multiple users inputing info at the same time. We continue to monitor for such issues!

Replied January 2023

Pierre

Automotive, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Love it, easy to use

PROS

perfect app for a mecanic. easy to use and to set up client and vehicule. use it with my phone and able to finish using the computer later in the day if needed. Love that I can enter all the vehicule information that shows on the invoice, that was important for me.

CONS

when transfering the amount of invoice in quickbook, the amount does not transfer correctly since it does not seem to recognize the tax portion.

Reviewed December 2022

The best out there, period.

I've had a few issues with my software since subscribing but support has gone above and beyond for me in helping solve them, emailing me in the middle of the night and on Sundays. That level of support is something you'd expect out of a $250/month software.

PROS

ARI is very reasonably priced for the amount of features. I don't know how I managed my business without it. It's perfectly simple and not overburdened with useless features for smaller shops. No hidden or extra fees is the best part.

CONS

3 months ago I would have had a few things that I disliked about the software but with their latest update everything I wanted and more has been added. Sometimes I stumble on weird, very minor glitches but I believe it's due to me using an iPhone as none of these exist on my tablets.

Reason for choosing ARI

The price and the fact that ARI had so many included features and functions that weren't either only available on the highest plan or cost a lot extra. ARI seemed simple and was cost effective.

Reasons for switching to ARI

I needed a software better aimed at auto repair while also not breaking the bank (quickbooks $10/mth)

Cortley

Reviewed June 2023

Great for Small Shops Looking for Basic ease of use.

So far so good.

PROS

This is showing to be super easy to use & not too time consuming. The fact that it is set up like an app is nice as it speeds up the work for entry by our staff. The DVI's are awesome, especially for our C techs who are still learning. Really looking forward to moving from paper reminders to digital & this also opens up more opportunities for reminders. Coming from a shop with no real shop management system we like that it will also track customer vehicles so we can see what the issues were last time, what we did, what it took, etc.

CONS

No actual edit button on work orders, you have to select the more & then edit. We really would like as little steps as possible. The parts entry/order process seems a little longer than needed as well.

Reason for choosing ARI

Seemed more driven to my needs. We are not a big shop, not a dealer, looking for something easy to use. This fit the bill. The price didn't hurt either.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We took note about your requests for an edit button for JobCards and also an easier way to add/order parts! We hope to have a good solution for you soon!

Replied June 2023

Sameer

Reviewed August 2023

Why i got ARI

Its a great software that is very important to our work

PROS

Job cards, invoices and pretty much everything

CONS

The fonts size below the icons are too small to read. The icons used can be better and more relevant and they should all be same branding color.

Price + Features + no limitations

Reasons for switching to ARI

Needed to find a better priced product software.

derek

Retail, 2-10 employees

Bang for the Buck!

I couldn't ask for anything more.

PROS

It is the missing piece of the puzzle that brings all of our shops tools together in one place.

CONS

The platform layout was foreign to me but after spending some time with the system, it is actually very user friendly.

Price and function

Reasons for switching to ARI

I wanted a simple system that wasn't too cumbersome.

Kim

Lifesaver

Ecstatic!! Within 24 hours I had the PC version and 3 phones hooked up with the apps. We purchased monthly access with 10 minutes of the first tech having his phone app open to a work order in progress.

PROS

30 day trial is way too generous! Within the first invoice you already know you need this program. Simply click a few buttons to see what other tools you have.

CONS

I love everything, so many options, you're excited to discover things at every stage. If I could have one thing available, I'd ask for pre-safety inspection sheets.

Reasons for switching to ARI

Beyond frustrated trying to figure out other program, blocked without purchasing, had to choose which sections I wanted to have access to, limited trial time, and more than double the price.

Reviewed September 2023

On the Right Track

I am very please with it because now i have a complete way to keep my business updated and running in a professional manner.

PROS

All the different ways to organize your business and professional look it give me. The support is also avery important aspect for me.

CONS

can't really say anything at this point

Reason for choosing ARI

Because it is a complete Software and all the additional features it has. this is a great fit for my business and growth that will come.

Jonathan

ari review

PROS

Invoices and estimates, online booking page

CONS

No labor time guide, and wish there were more options for invoice templates

please write us at contact@ari.app about Labor Guides - we are running a special offer

Replied July 2023

Brittany

Reviewed February 2023

Diamond in the R

At first I thought it was a waste of time and deleted the app (tried the app first), then I came back to it after a couple months, and used it sparringly, but now we use it much more. The features have grown, and continue to grow. I think this software is going to be among some of the big name ones, so jump on board now and help make it grow to one of the great ones.

PROS

I gave this software a chance 3 different times, and I'm honestly glad that I did. The features have grown exponentially in the last year. They offer so much more than just invoicing and work order management. The marketing, financing, obd2 scanner, it's all great.

CONS

Could be more customizable all around, or more user friendly. I wish the customer and vehicle would sync a little more easier than they do now.

Reasons for switching to ARI

We were sick of using multiple softwares for everything we needed. Price was also a major reason we switched to Ari, the price is unbeatable.

Thank you very much for your support over the years! We will continue to improve upon our customers' feedback while keeping the same price!

Replied February 2023

Temple

Reviewed July 2023

Best of the Best in the industry!

Amazingly the best product on the market.

PROS

Simple to use and easy to learn. Would recommend.

CONS

None That I can think of cause its a simple program.

Simpler and more affordable

Simpler and more affordable

Thank you very much for your support! We will continue to provide value to our customers!

Replied July 2023

Bobby

Reviewed April 2023

Love using ARI have since the beginning of the app

Very positive I have loved using it.

PROS

The mobility of the invoicing program. When I started my buisness it was mobile so the ability to write estimates on the go was a must.

CONS

Sometimes it's very slow to respond. Also the fact that I always need service to open estimates/repair orders.

Reason for choosing ARI

The pricing and mobility.

Reviewed February 2021

Mostly Good Program

I happy to keep using it with my grandfathered price. It does what I need it to do for now.

PROS

Invoicing and Vehicle Inspection Sheets.

CONS

Issues with pc use(I have not tried new windows app yet), printer problems, occasional bugs and syncing problems across devices.

Reason for choosing ARI

Lowest price and it worked.

Easier to use.

Eddie

Reviewed December 2022

Great product

My overall experience with Ari has been pretty good thus far I will strongly recommend it to anyone who has a small repair shop and getting things off the ground it has been a great tool in my arsenal to be able to communicate with my customer's effectively and professionally

PROS

The things I like most about this product is how you can customize each estimate to supply your needs of Auto auto body or diesel repair I also like the fact that you can keep your customers updated via text message or email as well as send them pictures and allow them to be able to follow along with the repair process through the job card and updates I also like the fact that the VIN decoder pretty much breaks everything down for you as far as the vehicle information

CONS

One thing that I would like for it to have is labor rates and times for repairs and also a little bit of repair information for different procedures for jobs

Reason for choosing ARI

Because I could use it on my mobile device and it was in my budget range

Danny

Good Product

Great

PROS

It's very user friendly and my staff can use the program without problem

CONS

Needs a better labor guide payment program

Reasons for switching to ARI

To get a user friendly program

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We'll look into expanding our labor guides offering!

Replied June 2023