• Pros

• "The best parts are the amount of things this software can do! I am able to track my profits and hours down to the penny. This system is so great once you learn it."

• "The best program so far that I've had that had everything I needed to use for my business. Also had a few extra things that I've never had before and now that I'm using it I can't do without it."

• "Eliminates loads of paperwork. Very user friendly. The support team is always very knowledgeable and eager to help. Highly recommend this software"

• Cons

• "The only thing I noticed is it takes a while to learn the system but with the amazing support team, I was able to learn all the ins and outs of the system."

• "I wouldn't call this a negative. But the system has so many features I am not aware of. Its like buying a ferrari and only driving it in 1st gear."

• "Would like better way to keep notes on individual customers. Right now it keeps a running log, I would prefer to have sections to I can sort better."

Browse AutoFluent Reviews

Kayla from Lundstedt Automotive

Excellent Program with Fantastic Customer Support

We've had a great overall experience with Autofluent.

Pros

Customer Service is so easy, quick and thorough with Autofluent. They make it simple to contact someone, I always get a prompt response, and I never have to repeat the issue like I do with other companies who transfer you through to 9 different support techs. Any time we've run into a glitch (which has been minimal), tech support is quick to respond and get it handled and then follow up and make sure that we are still happy. They have taken small suggestions and implemented small changes where it would make life easier, but still hold true to their software and it's consistency, not making unnecessary changes constantly. They always have a suggestion for fixing issues and are always incredibly helpful. I would highly recommend this program. In the three years we have been running Autofluent, it has greatly increased our ability to track parts, cores, sales, tech hours, etc. We feel like we have invested in a quality program.

Cons

The WO screens are very involved. There are a lot of items that can be clicked or changed or modified and when training someone, it makes it difficult to train and trust that they won't change something they shouldn't. However, with the ability to track and report so many items, it's is often that this mistakes can be caught and fixed.

Reasons for Choosing AutoFluent

Because of the ability to control functions, like parts and labor matrices and track reports.

September 2012

LOWELL from ON CALL MECHANICS, INC

September 2012

Excellent Product!! Astute & Excellent employees who exemplify great patience, kindness & passion.

Just the improvements that Chris and I went over. There may be more as I go along with the training. For example, a Tabs Field Option of the company website and the company email address. The vehicle inspection screen could use some editing in the pre-existing fields. Thank you. Best regards, Lowell R. Gelin Lead Auto Service Technician On Call Mechanics, Inc. (Office) (954) 548-7884 (Fax) (888) 740-9862 ocmechanics@gmail.com www.oncallmechanics.com

Pros

It is rare that I run into employees of a business that literally LOVE what they do. I can hear the passion in the voice of all 3 support technicians, (Troy, Chris and Shawn). I expressed this to all three of them as well as George Sein. I was so impressed with their character & the tonality of the calls (on a consistent basis mind you) that I asked about the process that was put into place that allowed for such good human beings to be in a work place. The support side of this business can be quite challenging and I received not 1 sign of frustration from either of the 4 (four) people that I mentioned earlier. It is with great pleasure to speak to them as I feel that I developed a friendship with all 4 of them already. This is a great feeling to have with a company as it establishes an undying loyalty to the establishment. Please continue the excellent work ethic & service that is exuded by your employees. I am not easily impressed but I must say that I was greatly impressed.

Cons

If I had to say that there were any cons, I would say that your establishment closes too early. LOL. I only say this because I experienced a few selfish moments when I wanted the software readily available. (I had a strong egoistic & selfish moment there). In speaking with Chris, we found a couple of areas that could use some additions to the work order as the product is already near perfect. Another part of this establishment that is extremely impressive. Especially the cost when compared to R.O. Writer's $15,000 package deal (are they insane?) I was so impressed that I have to add more pros than cons in this section even though this is the con portion of the evaluation. I referred 4 more people to obtain this software as it is (as I stated earlier) near perfect. Plus, you cannot beat the price. It's very affordable. I mean this sincerely, please keep up the EXCELLENT WORK as well as the software improvements. I can go on & on, but I think you can see my perspective.

4 years+

Pros

when it works, it's great. but never work properly since day one. the Total amount of dollar never worked.

Cons

Canadian tax is never correct, paid for support and problems never solved. contact support never answer calls, online chat takes over an hour to connect to a person, and if you are away for couple minutes, they disconnect you. in other word you can never fix an issue. even you paid for support they never fix the problem and next time when support expires you will NEED to pay again!!! But not fixed!!!! Garbage company!

Response from TABS

Replied February 2018

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble with our software that you have been using for 4 years? Hundreds of satisfied Canadian shops use AutoFluent, and we are completely confident that we can handle your taxes. While our goal is to answer calls as they come in, high call volumes occasionally lead to wait times over 30 minutes. Please contact us to resolve your issue as you have provided no customer name for us to contact you.

THERESA from Automotive Repair and Maintenance

USER

We started out using quick books before you used Auto Fluent. I have to say this software has more uses that quick books ever could.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of which to use the product. It has been very helpful. There is a lot of information to use on this software that helps make it manageable for the employee and the customer to understand.

Cons

It is helpful to have staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that take the time to help us understand parts of the product that we have been using. There is a lot of information in this software that we have barely touched yet. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and any others that have gone out of their way to help us understand better how to use the software. It is greatly appreciated.

Reasons for Choosing AutoFluent

Not sure. I like it better than Quickbooks

David from Revolution Tires and Wheels

Totally satisfied with the software and support and its help us manage and grow our business.

Pros

Great product just like anything you will have to learn how to use it but it's worth the time invested. It's a very reliable software and always works, we like how the Carfax function works and auto populates the Vin and all of the vehicles information this function is very helpful. The work order screen is very friendly allows you to do multiple functions without having to switch screens. We like the email and text function for easy communication with our customers. We also enjoy the one click service packages that really save time when writing your work orders. The reporting side of the software is very good and they continue to add new reports overtime. We research many different POS systems and by far for the price we felt Autofluent offered the best value for the price. We also appreciate the high level of customer support whenever we have a question.

Cons

If there was anything it would be that the system setting tabs in the set up menu area are not expandable at least on our end. Hopefully thats not an issue on our end? Other than that not much to complain about with the software.

Response from TABS

Replied June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy to hear you appreciate the software and support!

Pamela from JD Complete Auto Repair

Simple, Detailed, and Very Efficient! Best Invoicing System Available!

By using this software we were able to finally reap the rewards from owning a business. Prior we didn't know what was being spent and where our income was being wasted away, and had theft occur regularly. With AutoFluent it tracks every penny spent on each vehicle, its take home, but also if someone voids an invoice you'll know about it. It has saved us so much headaches. I also love the fact that at the end of the day I just click print and track each customer that came in, what was done with their vehicle. This software is worth every penny.

Pros

System has helped us manage our shop so much. We're finally navigating our business correctly and are able to track every penny with each invoice. Customer support is like my right hand, I call anytime for questions or help and they're always going the extra mile. System is simple, yet detailed, and LITERALLY the best investment you'll ever make. I don't give credit unless its earned, but they have earned it.. and then some.

Response from TABS

Replied May 2017

Thank you so much, Pamela! We appreciate you, too!

February 2016

Sarah from Endurance Auto Repair and Tire

February 2016

Great Program

We starting using AutoFluent about 6 months ago and have been very pleased. Pros: 1. The program does everything we need it to. We run data reports each week to track expenses/parts/labor etc. and the reporting 2. The training is great. The team at AutoFluent walks you through the set up process with as many training sessions as you need. They are available to help with problems that you encounter even after the initial set up. 3. I appreciated setting up the program myself, rather than having them set up the entire thing. I know the in and outs of the program better because of it. On that note, they were able to help me set up some of the aspects of it if I couldn't do it through remote support. This was extremely helpful and I was able to watch them do it. 4. We used Quickbooks for accounting and AutoFluent works very well with this as far sales are concerned. We post to Quickbooks daily and once it is set up properly, it works great. The support team at AutoFluent was able to help me set this up, as it was one of the things that I had a little trouble with. 5. There are many reporting options and so far, there was been a report for everything I have needed. Cons: 1. Some of the changes that are made can not change information retroactively. This is needed sometimes as adjustments are made to the program overtime. 2. Some information on the invoices can not be changed once it is put on account or paid for. 3. The template for the invoice can not be completely customized. 4. I don't like vendor bill paying option and how it works. I opted to continue to use Quickbooks for my vendor receipts and to pay bills through Quickbooks still. I do all of the accounting for our business and Quickbooks works better for me because of this. AutoFluent will post the vendor bills to Quickbooks, but only if the work order is invoiced out. Because of the method of reconciling that I use, it is hard to reconcile a vendor account for a period of time. I don't know if a transaction was missed on my end of things or if it just hasn't posted yet because the vehicle is still in work order status. Therefore, I do what works for me and continue to use Quickbooks for this.

Kariel from Shasta Valley Tire

AutoFluent Is A Life Saver!!

AutoFluent has helped our business run more efficiently and has made it easier for us to get things done.

Pros

Once I figured out how to utilize this software, I fell in love. It keeps track of our inventory and makes invoicing a snap! The add on tire module is great for easily registering DOT numbers and has the ability to show the specs on the individual tires. The support team is extra wonderful. They are prompt in getting to me and answering any and all questions I have had thoroughly. I never feel that I am a burden or that any question is "dumb".

Cons

I can't think of any cons except maybe from the beginning. My brain was fighting me on learning the software, but I found that if I learned small chunks of it at a time, it was much more accepting of the new information :)

Susanne from Goose Maintenance

we are a growing business and find the help and support techs amazing at sorting out our issues.

Pros

Love on line chat!!!!! best thing out there. Software is easy to use and to teach to new people. The variety of reports are very helpful to bookkeeping. Entering parts into the system is simple. Tracking is a huge asset to us with inventory and mechanic hours, sales, discounts and aging customers. this system is very user friendly.

Cons

When running reports it would be nice if you didnt have to start over to modify the customer name. It would be nice if it would total the open work order amounts at the bottom or if you could run a report of open work orders at month end.

Response from TABS

Replied October 2017

We are glad we could share the information you needed about the Transaction by Date/Vehicle report with Workorder selected. Thank you for being our customer and for taking the time to write a great review, Susanne!

Belinda from Retail

The Best

The best by far! Support team is very pleasant to talk with note: again, my fault cause I jump the gun at everything.

Pros

Cons

If anything I guess I'd say I wish they'd make you go through a tutorial at the beginning for stubborn people like me that tries to do it there self

August 2016

Marlene from Franco's Auto Service Ltd.

Franco's Auto Service Review

So far our shop experience with the software is working out really good. I can see that there is still some of the program we have not yet started to use. Maybe one day the guys with utilize the appointment schedule.

Pros

How it is updated into QuickBooks daily.

Cons

Part of my job is checking all the work orders. Is there a way you can look up work order numbers faster. Once you have a work order open if you could type the next work order number on the open screen and it would direct you to that next open work order.

Response from TABS

Replied September 2016

Thanks for being a great customer for over 7 years, Marlene. We appreciate you taking the time to give your input!

Renee from Jentech Tire and Auto

August 2010

Better than the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 10 stars I would give it a 10, it has been the one thing since we opened that hasn't given us a problem, when there is anything that I may have messed up it is just a phone call or help desk connect and it is fixed they even help us with connecting to our own server when our computers were hit by a storm, great guys, great service, THE BEST PROGRAM!!!

Pros

Easy to use, they have packages set up and if you copy them it makes the world easier to live in!!! It has everything you need from a big 8 bay shop to the two bay garage. It is actually fun to tinker with, you have the question button on every screen in case you need help, They are right there when you need help with the control desk connection or a simple phone call away.They also have the live chat in an instant. Every thing is pretty self explanatory and works flawlessly with Quick Books, they also have a tire sizer that is the best thing since sliced bread for changing tire size, works great with mitchell and all data!!!! Much better than the other software that we started with it took us two weeks and it is the best decision we EVER MADE!!!!!!!!!!

Cons

Haven't found one yet but it's only been 5 months, but don't think we will run into one. The only thing ( and I have been told they are working on this one) is the online all data that we are running ( can't really afford the full disk version) is not working yet, we will soon be in the red enough to get that service from all data. The vehicle look up with the vin and plate is the Bomb with vehicle information.

NICOLE from SWANTYS LUBE & MUFFLER

SWANTYS lube

HAVE GRATE CUSTOMER SERVICE. EASY PROGRAM TO USE. WOULD LIKE TO SEE CUSTOMER SERVICE RETURN CALLS FASTER. OVER ALL WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE PROGRAM.

Pros

IT EASY TO USE

Response from TABS

Replied August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with our software and support! We strive to have the fastest response times in the industry. We have good news to share with you. CARFAX gives you the ability to look up vehicles by VIN or license plate, and is included free with AutoFluent. In the Work Order, either click the 'C' button by the license plate number or the 'C' button by the VIN. The latest CARFAX features also include marketing tools to promote your shop plus send your customers recommended service reminders. Just click on the MyCARFAX button, as shown in the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm74ozoc6Q8&feature=youtu.be

Alexander from ACJ AUTO TECH

Excellent software for organizing , Has helped me keep track of all my inventory and employee times.

All of my information is in order and I can see how my business is doing.

Pros

I like most about autofluent how the are extremely detailed when it comes to an invoice/work order. I can find any specific info on any specific person and or date.

Cons

The least thing I like about autofluent is that Its not easy finding out where I bought part from when I open a closed invoice. I have to go through 3 menus in order to find out which vendor I purchased the outside part from.

Response from TABS

Replied February 2018

We are happy that AutoFluent works so well for you and ACJ Auto Tech. We're glad we could show you a quicker way to find your vendor and outside part information from the invoice by clicking the Details button. Thank you for being a great customer!

Jeff from Precision diesel repair

Good software but would tweak a few things

I am pretty happy with the reports and being able to keep an eye on profit margin. I would like to be able to upload photos to the inspection and be able to email it to our clients. We have also had problems interfacing with other products.

Pros

Able to pull reports quickly and monitor gross profit all the time.

Cons

Cannot email inspection to client. Cannot add photos to inspection.

Response from TABS

Replied October 2016

Hi Jeff. Thank you for taking the time to review us. You're not the only one requesting emailed inspections and pictures. I'm happy to say that our next release, which is currently being tested internally, will allow emailing vehicle inspections with images. Unfortunately, we're not currently integrated with EBIS Reporting, but we're happy to give them the information and access that they need to connect to your data.

Cherie from Oakley Enterprises Inc

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Software!

Our company was looking to upgrade from Sage, it just didn't have the functionality for inventory and invoicing we needed. We found Autofluent and it has so many great features that have helped us.

Pros

Very useful for automotive work, inventory is very detailed, can invoice easily. Can hide labour or inventory on workorders.

Cons

Packages don't work well, unable to inventory them.

Response from TABS

Replied August 2016

Thank you for the recommendation for multi-store customers like you that need to share inventory! Because packages are typically made up of parts that are used in multiple packages or sold individually, we inventory the parts rather than the packages. But we are often able to help our customers with easy alternative solutions that work best for their particular situations.

Paul from Autobahn Performance Inc.

This software does it all!

Cons

Response from TABS

Replied June 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate users like you who love to learn about the many ways we can help run your business.

October 2010

Justin from All Wheel Drive Auto

October 2010

Auto Biz Will Help Your Biz

Like many Shop owners I went through the agonizing Process of looking at the some 60 or so different Shop Software programs out there. Tabs Auto Biz was one of the last systems I looked at and I am glad that I took an opportunity to Demo the Software's Capabilities. I wanted a system with expandability, Gadgets, and most importantly good Support! It was immediately apparent to me that the support was going to be strong and I have always been happy with the continued high level of support I have received, from Tabs. Glen, Dave and Brian have shown a keen interest in listening to their customers needs, and continue to work hard and maintaining relevant software. In the year that I have had the Tabs Auto BIz Software I have been able to increase track-able sales as a result of the Email Reminder system, also allowing me to effectively communicate to all of our customers, and cut down on our printing costs .

Pros

Data Transfer offered. Email Estimates, invoices, marketing. The VIKI keyless interface. All of the features of the higher priced systems, at a lower price point. Net-workable. World pac, napa, nextparts, Alldata interfaces. Integrated Credit card payment systems. Easy to learn Great Support Staff. Web Back up. Right click functionality Ease of canned job or Package creation. Very customizable Easy to Read invoices. User generated inspection sheets Clean estimating system Customer Decline and Authorize Features, with reminder emails on the fly!

Cons

Not as many Icons / buttons as some of the other systems.

Joseph from LaVigna Brothers Garage

Changed my life

Don't know how to do something? call tech support. They are THE BEST tech support I have ever come in contact with.

Pros

in pricing, I love being able to create an invoicing package with all the usual components of a job. Really helps to make sure we don't forget to bill for any items.

Susanne from Goose Maintenance

ACCOUNTING/ADMINISTRATION

when printing or selecting reports, it would be helpful to have a MODIFY tab to change the report selected without starting at the main screen again. I would like it if you could UNSEE quotes when you open a customer but be able to find them if needed later.

Pros

I appreciate the fast helpful staff with the on line chat or auto log in to our computer. I like the reports that I can print. They are easy to read and a variety to pick from. I find the program easy to teach to the new employees and user friendly to find invoices, work orders and payments. This system is easy to modify our needs with ratios, % and discounts. I really like it.

Cons

We have a few issue with it logging us out when we are in the middle of the day. I don't like that I have to go to the main screen each time I need to change a customer name in a report to print.

Barbara from A & B Tire Service

IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS THAT HELP US DO OUR JOB A HECK OF A LOT EASIER. EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. REP. IN TECH SUPPORT IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL THE FEW TIMES WE HAVE HAD TO CALL IN FOR HELP. HE'S PROFESSIONAL, VERY FRIENDLY, AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND. EXPLAINS EVERYTHING DOWN TO OUR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE ON THIS SOFTWARE.

Pros

VERY EASY TO USE. ANY ISSUES, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RIGHT THERE AT YOUR FINGER TIPS READY TO HELP.

Cons

CAN'T THINK OF ANY REASONS NOT TO LIKE. WHEN I THINK OF ONE, I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

Fernando from The Crew Auto Service Experts Inc

Excellent Software For Automotive POS System

Auto fluent constantly makes a lot of improvement or update a lot of things

Pros

2 things I like most 1/ u can pay off the software not lease month by month. 2/ if u need the support they provided the best service my example I send them email at nite at 10.00pm . next morning 7:00 am I got call ready to solve my issue.

Cons

i don`t know yet. so far the software support what i need .

Justin from My Auto Surgeon, Inc

I've used TABS for the past 6 years & I love it!

Very adaptable company that understands the industry. I first used their computer based format for a single location, I now use their online format for multiple locations and I absolutely love their point of sale software.

Pros

They can make changes according to your suggestions or preferences. It is already heavily adapted for almost any shop environment.

Response from TABS

Replied October 2016

Thank you so much Justin! We appreciate you, too!

March 2014

Owen from Kensington Autoworks

March 2014

Still new, but so far very impressed!

After spending significant time researching a replacement shop management system, We found there are only a few that back up the features that they claim. After being up and running for only a few weeks now with the Tabs AutoBiz system, it is working very well for us. The learning process is much easier than our old software ever was. Our database conversion process was extremely smooth and fast making it even easier to get up to speed! The Pros: - Easy to Use - Integrates with QuickBooks - Integrates well with the Online version of Alldata - Top Notch Customer Service / Tech support / Training without a long wait time - Easy to manage, maintain and control profit margins - Nice user permission management. Full control over what your users can see. - VIN decoding The Cons: - The online parts ordering process is completely different than our original software. I think in time, this feature will become a pro because I can see the advantages, but for now we have had to completely learn how to order parts online all over again. One of the best things so far has been the technical support. We have called with many questions and all have been answered very quickly and effectively. The support is great! It's tough to give 5 stars overall, because we really haven't been using it long enough to say for sure. All I can say is so far we are all very impressed and have no regrets about our choice to use Tabs AutoBiz.

Lisa from Hummel Tire & Wheel, Inc.

The system works well for invoicing and inventory control.

Pros

I like the simplicity of moving between quote and work order. Building invoices and being able to put notes is easy. They system as a whole is intuitive as it is much like my old system that was replaced by this one.

Cons

The search functionality for customers is not well done. You cannot simply put in a keyword like you should be able to. In fact if there is a period in a name (i.e. CA Dept. of Fish & Wildlife) you can't find that name if you don't put in the period. That make me crazy!

Response from TABS

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review! Now that our support staff has shown you how to do a wildcard search the system should be even more efficient for you.

BYRON from BEN HILL AUTOMOTIVE

DEFINATE IMPROVEMENT IN SPEED.

THIS PROGRAM GAVE US THE ABILITY TO MANEUVER QUICKLY PERFORMING CHORES.

Pros

I LIKE THE ABILITY TO BE ABLE TO HAVE 5 DIFFERENT WINDOWS UP AT ONE TIME EG SALES - INVENTORY - CUSTOMERS - VENDORS - & REPORTS. THEN FROM THERE YOU CAN ACCESS ANY NUMBER OF CATEGORIES FOR EACH ONE. AS WITH SOME PROGRAMS YOU HAVE TO CLOSE THE WINDOW - ACCESS THE INFO - & THEN GO BACK TO WHERE YOU WHERE.

Cons

MOST OF US TECHS & SERVICE WRITERS ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY & DON'T GIVE YOURSELF A CHANGE TO REALLY LEARN THE PROGRAM SO THAT YOU CAN GET THE FULL BENEFIT OF THE SOFTWARE THAT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR BUSINESS IN THE END.

March 2013

Don from TIRE CENTRAL

March 2013

Best Automotive software in the industry!!!

Great program. Easy to use. Extremely helpful staff. To describe my personality, I HATE CHANGES. ANY CHANGES. But I'm glad I purchased TABS!

Pros

We have been in the tire business for 9 years now. Over the years, we have tried a few different programs before TABS....all which were to exhausting to use. We purchased TABS because of a extremely high recommendation from another tire store owner(who TABS should hire as their salesman) It was the best thing that has happened to us. Besides being extremely easy to use, their Support staff are the best in the industry. This past week, our computers were attacked by a "worm" virus...and it literally contaminated all of our workstations. Troy and Glen of TABS both stepped up and help resolved the situation by doing a speedy analysis and quick reinstall. Unlike some of the Automotive Software Co out there, I was able to dial their Support number...and get someone on the phone the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th time I called. In addition, Glen even picked up the phone late after their closing time to assist me with a full installation after I reformatted the computers.

Cons

No cons. Product is great. Staff is great.

MUHAMMAD from M & M TIRE AND WHEEL

TALKING ABOUT A SOFTWARE I HAVE BEEN USING ALMOST 7 YEARS NOW

BEEN USING SINCE 2010 ITS EASY AND COMPREHENSIVE.SUPPORT TEAM IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED THEM.OVERALL PERFORMANCE IS GREAT

Pros

EASY

Cons

ENROLLMENT FEE

Response from TABS

Replied December 2016

We really appreciate the great recommendation! We took the advice of you and others and now have both a purchase, and a lower enrollment fee subscription option, which we did not offer 7 years ago.

Jason from McGann & Chester LLC

Great customer service and support

We were a paper company when we made the move to Autofluent. We checked out several different options and decided to go with them. We are very happy we did!

Pros

It is very easy to navigate and easy to use. It is a breeze to teach new employees how to navigate the system, we love it!

Cons

The system is not designed for the heavy truck market, but we have been able to make it work for us. It would be great

michael from EurAuto Shop

software

I was with ROwriter before switching, the customer support with this company a dream come true. I love how every time you get a real person, with real information, and will get to the bottom of the issue without charging you more and more every time. I highly recommend any automotive shop to switch.

Pros

Customer support and the ability to get help

Cons

Getting use to it after years of different software

ROGER from BECK'S TIRE SERVICE, INC.

GREAT SOFTWARE, GREAT SUPPORT TEAM

Pros

EASY TO USE. VERY DIVERSE. IF YOU HAVE TO CALL SUPPORT, THE TEAM IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY.

Cons

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT AUTOFLUENT.

Sharon from Soly's Car Care

The software is great. I wish I knew how to utilize all it's features

As stated in review; consumer data base

Pros

The Customer Data Base is the most useful thing for me so far. It's really the only feature I know how to use proficiently

Cons

I still can't figure out what else it does or how to send out emails for services that are pre set....or do projections for coming years ect

Amber from West Valley Tire

Good software, helpful people

Great experience with auto fluent. The only thing I don't like is having to leave a msg for customer service when we are having an issue or question.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Having to wait on customer service

Response from TABS

Replied October 2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as a customer.

DWAYNE from CDS FLEET REPAIRS

August 2010

Finally a program that works for the professional shops

I have tried many programs in the 9 years being in business and this is the only program that meets my shop needs. The support staff at Autobiz is unbelievable, not only are they knowledgeable in the program, you dont have to wait 2 days to get support and the desk help feature is great!!! I would like to thank Brian, Glen and the rest of the team at Autobiz. They have what it takes to make a business feel welcomed and appreciated.

Pros

Program is easy to use. Staff knowledge of the program is excellent. Parts ordering and labor guide interfacing works flawlessly. The reports that are required to run an automotive or truck repair business is a must have and this program has them. Quickbooks interfacing and online support is truly a big plus!!!! My book keeper is truly impressed with the quickbooks interface

Cons

would like to see the end of day reports have options, print or save to a file, currently to my knowledge reports automatic get printed, I would prefer saving my reports in excel but of course Im still new to the program and I havnt asked tech support about this as of today.

Joshua from Home-Work Automotive, LLC

August 2010

The only way to run an automotive business

When I purchased my tabs software I had tried 4 different companies repair software. After trying tabs I knew it would be the best value. It was not until I needed help understanding an aspect of the program that I really understood what I had just purchased. The support team is very knowledgeable and eager to help in any way they can. I plan on only using TABS autobiz for my growing business. If you own a large or small auto repair shop you don't know how much you need this software untill you have used it and then try to work without it.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive. Very intuitive and easy to use repair software. The way parts ordering, looking up labor times and everything else that goes into writing repair orders is seamlessly put together in the tabs auto biz software is by far the best. Takes advantage of new technology with the ability to email receipts and automatically let customers know when the are due for their next service. Customer service is superb.

Cons

I would not know how to opperate my business with out TABS autobiz.

June 2011

Jim from C&R Tire Company

June 2011

TABs Rocks!

TABs has exceeded my expectations and I have recommended it to many of my colleages.

Pros

At C&R Tire, we have 2 retail service centers that do tires and complete automotive service, plus a local wholesale division with 4 delivery vans. We went live with TABs on November 1, 2010 at the begining of our busiest 2 months. TABS is so intuitive, we were operating more efficiently with TABs within 2 weeks than we were after 2 years on our previous software. Four months in were were using enhanced intergrated features like Wholesale Web Ordering, Carquest, Wenchhead, Alldata, Customer Link. OEConnections and Recommended Services. TABs has also been very receptive to my suggestions on how to make their system even better. I looked at about 10 POS packages before chosing TABSand TABs is hands down the most comprehensive and efficient. Oh, and the price is pretty good too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet.

matt from mattie's service center

very good product for the money spent, tech support is always quick to resolve any issues

Pros

this software is very user friendly, it allows you to manually enter and change almost anything you want, and there are always several was to be able to get to what you are looking for with just a click or two.

Response from TABS

Replied October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you are happy with Autofluent!

Kevin from Mass Tire and Auto Service

Software is easy to use and has many benefits to assist our customers with their Automotive needs.

Software and service provide exceptional value to anyone in the Automotive repair and maintenance business.

Pros

Ease of use, Integration with other apps and programs, reporting is great and inventory control is great.

Cons

Nothing disliked about this company, Any issues we do have, support will correct or make changes to system to eliminate out issues.

blair from university foreign car

grate software easy to use

easy to order and set up easy to use program support all ways helps me when i need help over all grate software

Pros

easy for anyone to use easy to set up support all ways helps me when i need help

Cons

carfax / vin decoder needs vin decoder not tided to carfax

May 2015

Nina from Duff Spring Company

May 2015

So far so good!

We have only been using this software for about a week, but so far we are all impressed with how user friendly it is. We had AllData Management prior to this, and it is night and day as far as ease of use. I've nothing bad to say about entering anything, it's just too easy. There is a small issue as far as linking with Quickbooks; Auto Fluent wants to auto-add customer payments direct into the checking account. However Quickbooks by default sends all payments to an *undeposited funds* account and then you batch payments by either credit card batch, or by actual bank deposit totals. This is important come bank reconciliation time. Hopefully going forward TABS will adjust this. Bear in mind we've not been using this long, but so far we love it.

Response from TABS

Replied May 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We are glad we were able to clarify, now that we have set up your accounting, that AutoFluent already has the capability to function the way you want it.

October 2015

MATTHEW from UNIVERSITY TIRE

October 2015

Best Tire and Automotive Software

We found this company one day while google searching a problem with our previous software and Quickbooks. The free demo really looked good and so we opted for the free trial and fell in love with it. We were fortunate enough to be one of the first to install the multi-store version and it has been awesome. The part and labor guide intergration works great and saves time while building estimates. If a problem occurs or if help is needed the support staff are fast and really listen to what issues you are having. Autofluent has made a lot of changes for their customers since the release because they are really trying hard to make their software the best. We spent mega bucks on 3 other big software companies prior to finding AutoFluent and feel like this is the best value and feature rich one you can get. No other company will allow you a free trial period and Autofluent is growing and improving everyday to keep up with the demand of new and improved features.

May 2012

gary from weber auto-motion

May 2012

Tabs review

I believe the staff at TABS really cares to make their offering a success. Currently I feel it is good value and I expect that as they get more feedback the program will become even more user friendly.

Pros

We found the program to be the most cost effective solution available with all the features we were looking for. The program is relatively easy to enter data into, both customers and inventory. Work orders and quotes can be put together quite quickly and the feature to send quotes to the work order saves time. Sending email reminders to customers is a handy feature and can be set up in advance.

Cons

Although it has muliple report formats I found it difficult to do a month end spreadsheet with the info I wanted. I'm not an accountant so I don't know if the formats of the exsisting reports are useful to most shops.

October 2014

Lynn from Superior Equipment Repair, Inc

October 2014

Review of AutoBiz

Not any one program would b a perfect fit for our specialized business, however AutoBiz comes the closest. The biggest benefit of AutoBiz is the program allows us to see profitability in a job from the start and helps us invoice customers quickly after the job is complete. We can see right away the profit in a job and adjust with ease if necessary. The inventory system is very useful and easy to use. Technical support is excellent. There are a few limitations in the AutoBiz program. The reports for customers, vendors, and inventory are a bit cumbersome to use and are limited options and there is no option to save reports you might use repeatedly. Also, once an invoice is finalized there is no way to adjust the pricing or add any charges. Overall AutoBiz is a good program.

March 2016

Kristin from Chilcott's

March 2016

Impressive!

This program is everything that I had hoped it would be, and a whole lot more. It has taken a bit to learn my way around, but that is only because we updated from a simple, DOS-based system. It seems that every day I discover some new little feature that makes my life exponentially easier! Having the CARFAX feature to look up vehicles by plate number, followed by being connected to NAPA Prolink to directly look up and order parts for that specific vehicle, has streamlined everything around here. The program is easy to customize to work best for you. I was very hesitant to switch to a new program, after 15 years of being so familiar with what we were using, but honestly, switching to AutoFluent was the best thing that we ever did.

June 2013

JERRY from LEGACY AUTO SALES & SMOG STATION

June 2013

GREAT SERVICE

I AM A SMALL GARAGE AND THIS PRODUCT WORKS WELL FOR ME WITH A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF UPFRONT COSTS.

Pros

I RECENTLY REPLACED MY SERVER AND COULDN'T LOGON TO AUTOTABS. I CALLED TECH SUPPORT AND LEFT A MESSAGE FOR HELP. WITHIN 20 MINUTES A HELPFUL ECH NAMED TROY CALLED ME BACK AND LISTENED TO MY CONCERNS. HE WALKED ME THROUGH SETTING UP REMOTE HELP ONLINE AND FROM THERE MY COMPUTER ISSUES WERE FIXED. HE WAS PLEASANT TO SPEAK WITH AND VERY QUICK AT RESOLVING MY ISSUES. I GIVE THIS PROGRAM AND THEIR TECH SUPPORT AN A+

Cons

EXPENSIVE INITIAL INVESTMENT BUT NICE TO NOT HAVE RECURRING CHARGES FOR SERVICES.

November 2012

MELISSA from STEPHAN'S AUTO HAUS

November 2012

NOVEMBER 2012

I would recommend this software.

Pros

The customer service that Troy and Sean provide is exceptional and I couldn't be happier!

Cons

The only true frustration I have with the program is when I need to look at several Work Orders (looking for a vender on a part purchased, etc.) the system will take me back to the home page (and not stay on that customer's history) unless I use preview. If I use preview I can't view the vendor or list pricing. I would love it if the programers could make a "Done" button that would stay on the customer until I was "Done" with that customer. =)

February 2013

Nichol from Beach Ready Auto

February 2013

Impressed

I would Highly Recommend this software company to anyone within the mechanical world their software helps you in every aspect you need when it comes to running a business

Pros

I am very impressed with the advancement of this software and their customer service dept. is excellent. Customer Service works hard to keep things up to date for you and helps set up options on the software that keeps your job moving efficiently.

Cons

As a growing and leaning company I have not come across a problem that I can honestly say they have not given 100% to help meet my needs

August 2010

Diane from Soledad Tire & Wheel Service, Inc.

August 2010

When the Bookkeeper's happy, everybody's happy

Would highly recommend their software and support. We were on an old one-write system. TABS has saved hours of time on a daily basis with invoicing and monthly statements are a breeze.

Pros

TABS support did all the installation, so all I had to do was enter our customer base and outstanding invoices. Very easy to work with Glenn and our accountant to set up QuickBooks accounts. Support has been great! We've made some really creative mistakes, and support has always been available immediately to undo our errors and walk us through instructions.

Cons

Can't really think of any cons.

February 2015

Roger from Beck's Tire Service

February 2015

Great program and great people to work with.

We have been using this program since 1/1/2015. We are pleased with the performance of the program. A little tough to get used to at first, but once you get it figured out it is a great program. Monique in the support department has gone all out to help us with our questions. She has a great understanding as to how to get the program to set-up to your individual needs and how to make it save you time. Monique is Awesome to work with. If you are considering the Auto Biz program, I will answer any questions I can to help you in your decision. Great Program. GREAT Support team.

Yusuf from Bernards Tire, Brake, and Alignment

Great System

This is a great system and we love using it. Even my service advisor who isn't tech savvy is proficient with the system

Pros

Tons of features that help me watch my bottom line. I also like the invoice format and ability to integrate other systems such as credit card processing, ALLDATA, etc. Supports is awesome, if I have a question there is always someone available to assist me.

Cons

Tutorials don't cover all the features that are in the software. Some features are not inuitive but again support is great and usually solves my questions.