All AutoLeap Reviews

jose

2 - 10 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed January 2024

AutoLeap Is Reliable & Helps Our Company.

Reed

Reviewed October 2023

Just made the leap

We just implemented with AutoLeap and are less than one week into it and I've already had customers praise the new scheduling functionality and digital inspections. These were two key areas we were looking for improvement on and definitely found it with AutoLeap!

PROS

The reason we switched to AutoLeap is to take advantage of their fully integrated online appointment scheduling. Other applications on the market are not able to integrate into online scheduling which creates a slow and often negative customer experience. Using AutoLeaps marketing essentials in combination with AutoLeap allows us to have a smooth and seamless customer online scheduling experience. We also leverage digital inspections and love it. Parts ordering has become much more efficient for my service advisors as they have an integrated ordering workbench that shows our integrated suppliers and who has availability without having to exit programs and enter three or more ordering portals. Such a more efficient process.

CONS

AutoLeap continues to improve functionality and the only area I feel that could improve somewhat on it's workbench is the marketing workbench. There are limited templates and options when creating a custom template.

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

Better value proposition and integrated features with Quickbooks Online and online scheduling.

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

Digital Inspection and integrated online customer scheduling features.

Arisleydy

Reviewed June 2024

Autoleap is 5 start

My experience with Autoleap has been 5 start I had a great person helping me to learn everything I need it. Cicilia is amazing at what she does

PROS

I like how I can order part and do everything in the same place.

CONS

I don't have anything that I don't like.

Ransom

Reviewed September 2023

Dont do it, you'll regret it

Dishonesty. Was lied to during sales and implementations - promises were made, then we were ignored once we called them out on this. In the end, got stuck in a 12 month contract.Attempted to cancel 30 days before contract end date, needed data - was ignored for 2 months, then told they couldn't fulfill the data request. Now they are saying we are on the hook for another 12 month contract, and they refuse to refund the 2 months past contract date - despite it being their error. This is with written confirmation our contract would be cancelled on time to avoid another 12 month agreement. Autoleap does not take responsibility for its employees, what they commit to. If you do with them at all, get ALLL in email.

PROS

Overall, clean interface - easy to use.

CONS

Dishonesty. If you raise issues, they will simply ignore and avoid you. They take no responsibility for broken commitments.

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

initially the cost, however the software didnt perform well for our application. What was saved on subscription ended up costing more on using the software.A typical work order took 30-45 mins to complete because we had to enter everything manually. The solutions to rectify this were never provided, so each part and labor had to be created and added. So 20 workorders new work orders a week, basically 10-20 hours a week in data entry.

MELISSA

Reviewed March 2024

New AutoLeap Customer

PROS

It was easy to setup. [sensitive content hidden] was great working with the onboarding. She was very helpful and available when questions would arrive. The help feature has been helpful as well. Also, I liked the workflow aspect of it. You can see where your repair orders are as they are worked in the shop from estimate to payment. You are able to see the weekly picture of your business.

CONS

Motor does not have everything that it was led to believe it had. It would be nice if AutoLeap had other options than Motor and Mitchell.

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

The system not being cloud base plus not having a good workflow or reporting system.

Hi Melissa, thank you for your positive feedback!

Replied March 2024

Cierra

Reviewed April 2024

Auto leap review

PROS

I liked how easy auto leap is to use and how many different things you can do with one software

CONS

I can’t think of any cons at the moment

Hi Cierra, thank you for your review.

Davin

Reviewed May 2024

Auto leap takes service writing software to the next level.

PROS

ease of use and set up, and works seamlessly with labor guides and parts ordering systems.

CONS

nothing, everything has bee working great

Dave

Reviewed May 2024

Quick and easy to implement

Everyone on the team that supported the move was extremely helpful and they called almost daily to check in. Listened to some of the gaps we would like to see for future enhancement's.

PROS

I have been thru many conversions in my career Autoleap Implementation went very smooth. The program is very intuitive. The team was extremely helpful in getting the data I wanted from my old loaded in Autoleap.

CONS

it doesn't have a option to print Labels for parts

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

They had solutions to two of the main needs: inventory control/Internal part numbers and ability to bring over canned jobs from our current system.

Yelena

Great system for Small Business

So far it is very good. Great implementation team, all sessions are recorded so we can revisit them, everyone is very helpful

PROS

How professional estimates, invoicing looks. Communication with customers is very easy. Ordering parts is very efficient also

CONS

Some reports I wish were a little more flexible as far as changing layout, moving fields , creating different type of charts without exporting to excel

Hi Yelena, thank you for your kind review. We've taken your feedback regarding reports into consideration for future improvements. Thanks for choosing AutoLeap!

Marcel

Using AutoLeap

We love the program. It gives you SO much information. Time spent v hours billed, attendance logs, estimates.

PROS

Our favorite has been the system ensuring our customers can give us a google review reminder.

CONS

Our implementation advisor was amazing but I did not like the shifting from one advisor to another.

Hi Marcel, thank you for your review! We're glad you found AutoLeap helpful and informative.

Steven

Automotive, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Excellent customer care and onboarding

Love it! Overall amazing experience super friendly and helpful

PROS

super easy to use, friendly staff and helps with me growing my business.

CONS

nothing really, overall great experience

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

ease of use, onboarding was huge and just the overall friendliness of everyone.

Hi Steven, thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad you're enjoying AutoLeap.

sharon

Reviewed November 2023

AutoLeap keeps us organized

AutoLeap customer service was extremely easy to deal with. They went over the pricing and everything with me and easily signed me up and set everything up. Our implementation consultant [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic and answered any questions we might have had immediately as well as checked in with us weekly to see how we're doing with the system. There is a training class you go through which was super helpful and I was using AutoLeap to its fullest within the first week.

PROS

Love how AutoLeap has everything we need featured within the system. It is extremely easy to put together an estimate and send it to the customer. One of my favorite features is the e signature. We have reduced our paper usage with this feature and its fantastic because it keeps all the signed documents organized within the order for easy access. It makes the car drop off/pick up process very smooth as everything is signed and ready to go already. It is also very easy to input the vehicle info with just a VIN or plate which is so convenient as I don't need to manually enter a vehicle.

CONS

I believe AutoLeap still has a lot of features they can add or improve, but they are on their way to doing so. While the estimate/invoice process is easy, it is a bit hard to see the final total as you have to scroll down for it instead of it floating on the side for you to see. Small things like that that can easily be improved though and I believe they will update all that in the future.

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

Shopmonkey had a lot of glitches we were not a fan of and for the price, I believed AutoLeap offered more features that were useful for a small shop like ours.

Jullian

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Auto leap review

All in all it works well and we like it. They are open to new ideas and seem to always be looking to .she the product better for the customers based off customer requests.

PROS

Having everything be all in one shop system rather than having a lot of peripheral softwares and systems make life a lot easier. Everything is all in one place rather than having a server computer and having multiple softwares have to be open all the time

CONS

If you have a lot of customers, opening up the messaging feature can make the page open up really slow. The same thing happens if you have a lot of data imported from the old system as far as parts or old tickes.

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

We liked the features that were presented better

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

We wanted a better system and an all in one system

Thank you for your feedback on AutoLeap! We're glad to hear that having everything in one integrated system has made your business operations easier.

Replied March 2024

Aaron

Reviewed June 2023

Auto leap implementation review

So far it has been really good. We hope as we move along, that we get faster and more familiar with the system. I understand that we present new challenges as we are mobile, I believe we are creating something that is going to grow and that you will grow with us.

PROS

The thing we liked the most was the amount of training we received. [sensitive content hidden] was with us step by step answering all our questions and sent videos for us to review in our spare time or needed a refresher.

CONS

Not being able to take payment quickly. We are a mobile company and holding the tablet and the customers card in one hand while typing the credit card information with the other hand has proven to be tricky. I wish we could take a picture of the card or have a card swiped product attached to the tablets. I also have trouble seeing the information on AutoLeap’s green lettering and background in the sun. We are in San Antonio TX, the weather has been over 100-104 degrees daily. There usually is no shade and makes it difficult to collect payment or make adjustments on Auto Leap . The sun glaring on the screen washes out the green color and makes it difficult to see it.

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

We were using several different systems and were looking for something we could do all we needed to do in one system.

Jesus

Reviewed August 2023

I like it, which says alot!

So far so good.

PROS

Integration would have to have been the highlight of the process. Ease of use and simplicity on a cloud based program also helps.

CONS

The learning curve is tough as it relates to the new program. I expected this having come from Mitchell going to AutoLeap. On that note, there are some vast discrepancies between "Motor" times and "Mitchell" times. I suggest using the Mitchell integration for estimate confirmation as most warranty companies and automotive industry runs on Mitchell times per my experience.

Options

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

Online option and cloud based platform. ease of use for the customer.

Abraham

Reviewed February 2023

exactly what will fit me and make my job more convenient

Overall i had a EXCELLENT experience working with [sensitive content hidden].

PROS

There are many features that i love .primarily the ability to send pictures and videos , the biggest one for me as a small business is it gives me the freedom to bill customers directly and also communicate with them through the platform

CONS

for a small business it is difficult to make time and learn the new platform and for someone like myself i would prefer some one on one help even if it is 10 -30 minutes .reason being is for a small shop it can be difficult to set time when running a shop , but luckily we were not so busy and i had the opportunity the set time . but i guess it can fall more on me to set time , however having access to someone on the fly for atleast 5 or 10 minutes is a plus and not have to wait to schedule a time because we are working live and may run into some issues which can result in needed assistance at that moment , so primarily having access to someone on demand can make it feel more confident moving forward knowing someone is on your side and available .

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

I seen the convenience that this platformed offers

Hi Abraham, thanks for such a fantastic review.

Replied January 2024

TJ

Reviewed January 2024

AUTOLEAP IS AWESOME

I'VE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SO FAR USING THE SOFTWARE. OUR REP [sensitive content hidden]HAS BEEN GREAT!

PROS

EASY TO USE SYSTEM THAT HAS BEEN HELPFUL WITH DAY TO DAY BUSINESS.

CONS

THE SYSTEM SEEMS TO OPEN UP MORE BROWSER WINDOWS THEN NECESSARY.

Reason for choosing AutoLeap

WEBSITE INTEGRATION SO THAT WE COULD USE THE SCHEDULING BUILT INTO AUTOLEAP.

Reasons for switching to AutoLeap

OUR SHOP USED TO BE A FRANCHISE AND WE WENT INDEPENDENT.

Thanks for taking the time out to leave such a great review. We appreciate your feedback!

Replied January 2024