• Pros

• " the ease of use and function, It just makes sense and flows really nice "

• "I like that it is intuitive in the set-up and use."

• "Easy to navigate, keeps all info at the touch of a finger, no filing cabinets to go through"

• Cons

• "Since the software is so complex and customizable, improvements sometimes take a while to get done."

• "Uploading inventory can be a little chaotic but customer service has always been helpful when I have issues."

• "Still being built it seems, but the improvements are coming fast"

Browse Fullbay Reviews

Mark from Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc.

THIS SOFTWARE IS THE ONLY SOFTWARE THAT HAS WORKED FOR US AS A HEAVY DUTY REPAIR SHOP....

FULLBAY GAVE US THE ABILITY TO FUNNEL OUR GROWTH TOWARDS PROFITABILITY AND SAVED US MONEY BY ACTUALLY BILLING FOR ALL THAT WE WERE DOING FOR OUR CUSTOMER

Pros

THE SOFTWARE HAS MET AND OR EXCEEDED OUT EXPECTATIONS FOR OPERATING OUR HEAVY TRUCK AND EQUIPMENT REPAIR FACILITY. WE SPENT THOUSANDS ON OTHERS PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS AND ALL OF THE OTHERS WERE A WASTE OF TIME. THIS IS THE ONLY SOFTWARE I HAVE SEEN ON THE MARKET THAT IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR OUR BUSINESS TYPE AND CUSTOMER BASE.

Cons

SOME THINGS SEEMED REDUNDANT IN THE BEGINNING BUT MANY IMPROVEMENTS ARE MAKING THOSE LESS AND LESS DAILY.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Mark, for taking the time to write this review. We love that you feel like Fullbay has earned 5-stars in every area! It sounds like it is the perfect match for Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc. We plan to keep making improvements to the software and we will work to continue to earn your business. Have a wonderful day.

Shelli from RPD Services

Great Software + Great Value = Happy Customers

We had trouble keeping track of "extras" on SOs. When we got to the end of the job and were over on hours, the technicians wouldn't remember why and we missed a lot of opportunity to bill for hours correcting unauthorized work. Fullbay has allowed us to easily create action items and have the customer authorize, prior to starting the work which means we can bill for all the techs time!

Pros

The ease of setting up SO's and communicating with our customers.

Cons

Time Reporting!!! Would like the ability to readily track technicians time and better time reporting options.

Cost and ease of use.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Shelli, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Fullbay. We are so happy that you are now able to bill for all the techs time now. That is vital to a successful, profitable shop! Your suggestion regarding time reported is valuable, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Keith from Fireweed Heavy Truck & Equipment Repairs Ltd.

FullBay

My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product. I like the support they give me. I like the constant innovations. Highly recommend.

Pros

I really like a lot about this program. It is our main shop program. We use it for billing, inventory management, technician efficiency and as a mobile app for our service trucks. Easy to use. They are constantly upgrading the product. Very responsive to suggestions.

Cons

The only complaint that I have about the software is that it only migrates information to Quick books. I would like it to be able to migrate to Sage as well.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

At the time FullBay was a lot more responsive to my requests for information. They were a start up company that was hungry for clientele.

Ray from Diesel Performance

Fullbay Review

We have had the system for 3 months and I can't wait to get rid of it. I feel like we are the only company who is actually using the system because of all the issues we have...if it was used by more companies they would have fixed all the issues already. Keep trying Fullbay.

Pros

Invoicing is easier by letting you build the invoice during the job, as long as your tech can make a decent summary of the work performed.

Cons

Customer service is worthless. They will answer the phone, but can rarely assist with any issues. They send it up to management and you have to wait for a response. Receiving parts is difficult. Ordering parts through the system is a nightmare, the email look like a phising scam, and you have to call to verify they received the email. Inventory is a joke, especially if you have to add more of the same part later that you returned earlier.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Ray. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is good to hear that Fullbay has helped Diesel Performance with invoicing. We are sorry that you are having challenges with our customer service. We are continually making improvements and we now have training videos and many other resources to help you and your team get trained. Have a great day!

Matt from Equipment Management Solutions

Best Truck Repair Software I Have Ever Used!

Great! the whole team at fullbay is always helpful

Pros

I like the flow of the software. It is very intuitive. I don't need to build wok-arounds to make it fast and effective. The program was built by people in the truck repair industrie not by a software company guessing how should do business.

Cons

I don't have many cons for this software because when I make a suggestion it usually gets addressed in the next update or two.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Specialized for truck repair with mobile techs.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Matt, we are happy to hear this is the best truck repair software you have ever used! This was definitely build by people in the industry, thanks for recognizing that. We love suggestions, please feel free to keep them coming. Thanks for your business, we will continue to earn it!

Russ from Rss Trailerrepair

A winner

Our company used to enter about 100-150 invoices daily with 3 office folks typing what ever the field faxed in that day. The transformation in how we bill out our work is amazing. We have much more accurate labor and parts information included on our invoices. it has an office game changer for our company. Fullbay has allowed us to reassign 2 office personnel to other tasks.

Pros

The customization of the software is key to how we use it. It fits our every need

Cons

Cost, But I don't pay the bill, I just see the monthly charge, I think its a lot of money.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Fullbay was tailored to the transportation/heavy equipmenbt industry, perfect fit.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Russ, we loved reading your review. Thank you! We especially love the part where Fullbay has enabled RSS Trailer Repair to reassign two office staff to other duties. How exciting. We will continue to make improvements and welcome any feedback you may have. Have a great day.

GRANT from Advanced Fleet Services

Love My Fullbay

Overall, I love fullbay, my customers like the functionality.

Pros

I love the ease of use, and how customizable it is for my business. I like that I can do everything ything from my laptop/ IPad, Phone, etc. I like that any question I have, or anytime I need help, its just a phone call of email away. The Fullbay crew is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Since a good portion of my customer’s units are heavy equipment or utility trucks, it would be helpful if some units had the option to record and track Hours instead of miles. Some tasks still seem a little clunky, but it’s always improving. An option to print an Invoice Pro-forma without having to invoice the work order first, would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Portability and ease of use, and the fact that it is independent of a parts supplier or the like.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for this review, Grant. We love that you have been able to customize it to meet the needs of Advanced Fleet Services. We are glad to hear you are using the Fullbay crew for support. They are amazing! We do intent to keep making improvements to the software, so thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our development team. We intend to continue to earn 5-star ratings from you. Thanks!

Joey from Longley Diesel

Overall great software

Pros

It is an easy to learn program. Helps with time management and helps all supervision be on the same page as to what is at the shop and how to prioritize it.

Cons

Some minor slow downs I think do to traffic. Doesn’t have an option for push notifications. And any note put on the so you have to open so to view. Timesheet editing especially on action items could be simpler. Some customers not happy with new aperiance of the invoices.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Price and ease of implantation

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Joey. Thank you for this review. We are glad to know that Fullbay has helped Longley Diesel with time management, supervision and priorities. We will pass your suggestions to our development team to review. We love feedback, thank you!

Glen from Integrity Fleet Services, Inc.

Best addition to our shop operations we have made

When we came to the conclusion that we needed a shop management system, we began to search for something that would fit our business model. There were not many choices at the time. Although Fullbay was relatively new to the market, CSRs seemed to be very dialed into what we were trying to accomplish. Because the cost of entry was low, it seemed worth taking a chance on Fullbay, and it was the right decision. They have consistently met and exceeded our expectations.

Pros

Provides a clear and easy to understand/use framework for a small to medium sized independent repair and maintenance service such as ours. Support and ongoing improvement have been outstanding. Fullbay has helped us to transform how we operate our business. We no longer "shoot from the hip" and use only our gut instincts to make decisions. Fullbay provides me with clear and actionable data. The metrics for the business and individual technicians are invaluable. I feel we are still not fully tapped into the capabilities of this platform, which means there are still gains to be made.

Cons

Sometimes there are slow-downs that can be an annoyance. I don't know if these issues are system related, or if there are other factors that play a part. There are also occasional issues with getting transactions to export to Quickbooks. This may be because I am still utilizing QB desktop version. Possibly upgrading to the enterprise version will help with many of these anomalies.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

For the reasons stated previously. Also, i t seemed that Fullbay was aimed at businesses very much like our own. Other products were primarily oriented toward automobile or large scale operations. I also liked that we were to be an early adopter of this product. This was meaningful to me as we are very much interested in forging true partnerships with our customers and vendors alike. It's far easier to do this with companies that are closer in scale to your own. We decided to take a chance with Fullbay, and I am glad that we did.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hi Glen. Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback about Fullbay. We are delighted to hear that your shop is using the metrics to help you run your business. We are also very happy to hear that we have met and exceeded all of your expectations. We plan to continue to do that! Also, we wanted to let you know that we have a member of our support team who specializes in Quickbooks. Please never hesitate contact us for support. It is included in your monthly fee, and unlimited. Have a wonderful day!

Linda from Adrenaline Diesel

Business Management software for any size company

Full bay has saved us tens of thousands of dollars already. The reduction of data entry in accounting allowed us to consolidate two positions into one, freeing up an entire salary. The ability to catalogue and maintain an accurate inventory has allowed us to start implementing an inventory reduction strategy, and the ability for Customers to authorize estimates online, and view documents through their portal is amazing! Although we're still training our Customers to use these features, it will be a continual time saver as we continue to expand.

Pros

Fullbay has enabled our business to continue its double digit growth by managing our inventory, providing insight into Technician productivity and by reducing the manual entry of accounting and administration functions. We have been able to go paperless and live, while providing our Customers greater insight.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter further with a number of reports, however, for the general user, the reporting is adequate.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

The response time and professionalism of my initial inquiry was impressive. I liked that they were open to feedback, I've made a number of enhancement requests, many which have been implemented already. They were very hands on, helpful and insightful into the requirements of our company. The program can grow as we do with little change to the fundamental operations which was attractive. It is handy that it is cloud based since we're a small company with limited servers. I'm extremely happy with this implementation.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that Adrenaline Diesel is experiencing double digit growth, congratulations! We will pass on your suggestions to our development department and definitely appreciate your feedback. We want the reports to meet your needs. Have a great day!

Alexis from Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc.

Software is always improving

Overall, what Fullbay does better than anything is improve communications. If one team member steps out for lunch, has to leave suddenly, is on a long call, etc., everyone knows what the customer has approved, where parts are coming from, and what has been done. Sending quote requests to vendors has greatly decreased the amount of incorrect parts we receive and vendors are given the quoted prices when the PO is sent so there are less price corrections needed.

Pros

Fullbay has been evolving since the day we started with it. It is not perfect, but it is great to know that if I see a problem and report it, it will eventually be corrected.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Fullbay seemed as though it was better suited to handle all of the different types of equipment that we have in our shop in addition to traditional tractors, trailers, and light duty vehicles.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Alexis for writing this review. The continuous improvement of Fullbay is important to us so we are glad to see that you are seeing results when you report a problem. We love how Fullbay improves communication at Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc. That is awesome! We definitely understand that improvements can take some time to get done. We do love the feedback, so keep it coming. We hope to continue to work to earn your business. Thank you!

Troy from TDI Fleet Service

Game Changer

From the very first day Fullbay was very much interested in our success as a business and with the use of their software. Fullbay has always been extremely professional and prompt with our questions or needs. This partnership with them has helped push us to ever higher levels of service and excellence. I strongly believe we owe a lot of our growth to Fullbay. It frees us up to manage and service our fleet customers. From start to finish we are better, faster, and more accurate than we were before Fullbay.

Pros

Ease of use, portability, and professional appearance towards customers. So easy to train new users and I can work from anywhere I need to. Our customers love the way their invoices look and their access to their portal 24/7.

Cons

I really have nothing that I do not like about Fullbay. We often perceive problems, but those are sorted out quickly by our support team. There are very frequent updates and changes that continually improve and polish the software.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Troy. We appreciate this review and for giving us 5 stars in every area! We are happy to hear that training is going so well for you, and that your customers love the customer portal! We hope that helps keep customers returning to TDI. We will keep the updates coming, and we welcome you to keep the suggestions coming too! We will continue to earn your business. And, we will always be interested in your success! Have a great day, Troy!

Susan from Mikes Mobile Wrenches

Fullbay rocks

It has been a good software to keep track of the financials and the productivity of the company so far.

Pros

I like that I can keep easy records of the financials. It links with Quickbooks and our processing payment software.

Price and user friendly.

Heather from Mandate Machinery Inc.

Mandate

I kid you not we find and learn things about this program every day, we are still learning how to use the reports. I would like to see one thing change though I would like to be able to look up a part number I used on a previous service order, a search bar where when I plug in the part number it would bring up the service orders the part was used on both previous and current SO's.

Pros

This software is so comprehensive it does everything we as a large diesel and automotive shop need. It can be used to manage multiple shops, and we can fluidly go-between the shops. It manages our special-order parts and our inventory. Plus they are always making it better as we go. We bought this software when it was still in its early stages and we have made suggestions to help improve the software and we were heard and we saw the changes.

Cons

I was initially not happy with the point of sale set-up but I have seen vast improvements with it and I'm looking forward to the recent changes that have been made.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

It was more comprehensive, it just fit what we were wanting to do and what we are wanting to do in the future.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you are using Fullbay to manage multiple shops and that you feel like your suggestions are heard. Your feedback helps us improve Fullbay! Thank you. We will continue to make improvements with the point-of-sale process. We appreciate your continued business.

Jeremiah from Mandate Machinery Inc

Small town business with big town quality and style

We have taken our shop from yep we fix that... to we partner with you in keeping all your equipment running. The Fleet management works for county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms, and yes households, however many vehicles you might have, we can help keep them going.

Pros

It took our Ma and Pa shop and helped us function as a corporation. We can take just a minute and see how our shop is performing and know if we are profitable. We can help our local businesses manage their fleets. We have Estimates that are easy to read and are effortless to accept or deny work. The steady upgrades are seamless and because this software is focused on our industry the upgrades have valuable.

Cons

The inventory set up, not that they make it difficult but its a lot of work. One suggestion, for those joining Fullbay, Be intentional to add inventory, do not take short cuts, really think threw your price matrix and price categories. Part categories like filters, Hydraulic fittings, tires, batteries make your life a lot easier as time goes.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Jeremiah. We love to help Ma and Pa shops! And, we are happy to hear how Fullbay has helped you function like a corporation. How exciting that Fullbay helps Mandate Machinery Inc manage county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms and households! Your suggestions will be passed along to our onboarding team, thank you! We intend to continue to earn a perfect rating, thank you for your business.

Patrick from River Road Repair Ltd

Industry: Farming

My Dream Came True

The tech help is great, and when you ask for more or different options, the development team checks into it and actually sometimes changes it to suit your needs! It feels like your input is really worth something.

Pros

This service/repair management program was something I had dreamed about and thought surely someone would put together a software program for our industry! It has exactly the right options for tracking time and parts on a service repair order. The parts inventory management has also been tailored to work very well.

Cons

There are a lot of things to learn and understand how to do, and just a few funny little unexplained glitches.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

These other options seemed clunky and outdated, and did not have the parts tracking options that work like FullBay. Full Bay was simply my dream come true!

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Patrick. We are very pleased that you feel like your requests are listened to and that we have delivered for you. We intend to continue to earn your business. We understand that there is so much to learn with Fullbay. Please never hesitate to contact our support team. Their help is included and unlimited. We want you to feel confident and use all the features that will benefit River Road Repair! Have a wonderful day.

BOYD from BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER

BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER REVIEW

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF USE AND THE ABILITY TO ACCESS FROM PHONE OR TABLET. I CAN BE AT OUT OF THE SHOP AND RECEIVE A CUSTOMER CALL NEEDING UPDATES. I CAN LOOK IT UP LIVE AND GIVE THEM THE ANSWERS THEY NEED. ALSO FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT USE THE PORTAL IT PROVIDES THEM WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE THE STATUS OF THEIR REPAIRS AND LOOK UP HISTORICAL REPAIR INFORMATION.

Cons

INITIALY I DISLIKED HAVE TO SELECT AND CLICK ORDER PARTS BUT THEY HAVE ADDED A BUTTON THAT YOU CAN CLICK ONE TIME AND DONE NOW

PRICE, ONLINE STORAGE AND FUNCTIONALLY

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Boyd, thank you so much for this review. We are glad that your shop has been able to provide a customer service portal for your customers with Fullbay. We believe that the customer portal will help keep customers returning to Big Rock Truck and Trailer for service! We are also happy to hear that the update to the button to order parts is working for you. We are constantly working to improve Fullbay and welcome your feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Troy from TDI Fleet Services

Fullbay has helped us see our business processes from a new perspective.

Pros

I like the real time capabilities of creating service requests and through to the final invoice. The reporting is thorough and precise and helps us find weaknesses and inefficient processes. The customer portal has proven to be very useful for active customers. We like the quoting and order feature of the parts process with our vendors. The PM tracking and reporting is very robust and accurate. It seamlessly interfaces with Quickbooks and recognizes when it fails to export and item. Overall we we are very happy with Fullbay and we intend to continue using it. It gets better every day.

Cons

Some customers do not like the portal and we have to save each estimate, SO, and Invoice as a pdf and email it to them. The parts and inventory system has some glitches when transferring parts across divisions. Scheduling and tracking service calls cannot be done completely with Fullbay. Tracking daily service types, calls, and sorting them is also difficult ( but we know it is coming soon). Still I feel like these "cons" are soon to be sorted out and we look forward to new releases and functionality.

Response from Fullbay

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the feedback Troy! We love the compliments and we have your suggestions logged in our enhancement request list! Thank you!!

Samuel from Integrity Fleet Services

Software that will get your company organized

Fullbay has allowed our shop to operate in a more organized, accountable fashion. We don't need to dig through physical papers to find a customer phone number, a bill, or an old service order. It lets our technicians work in the field and accurately record their work, time, and parts. We have become a favorite among our customers as well simply because of the organized, itemized invoices that are generated from the data you enter as you work through a job.

Pros

Fullbay works well for inventory keeping, handling and recording bills, generating invoices for customers, and generally building a custom database for your company. I joined stepped into using Fullbay after the company had been using it as a main system for around two years and was immediatly impressed by how large the database of customer info, units, and vendor info was. Because everything you put into the system gets remembered and organized, it becomes easy to run a search for a customer, trailer, truck, bill, or vendor and find the information you need.

Cons

The interface can be a little dry at first, lots of different menus, but they all hold some necessary function. Also you are dependent on internet connection. While this works well when you have access to an internet connection all the time and the cloud functionality is very useful for tracking everything in real time, if you don't have a fast or reliable connection you could be refreshing the browser app multiple times to get it to load. A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

Tom from Irwin Diesel Repair

Fullbay is the best!

The Fullbay team is tremendous. They continually improve software interaction and ease of use.

Pros

Fullbay has made my business more successful. The work order process, inventory control, parts ordering, checklists and invoicing is painless. Fullbay will help with any training or systems changes to help grow your business. Absolutely amazing! Definitely a great value.

Cons

No concerns or issues at all. Training and customization is always available.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Tom, thank you for this review! We appreciate it so much. We are happy that Fullbay is working so well for Irwin Diesel Repair, and that you find it to be a great value. We commit to continue to provide excellent service in order to keep your business. Have wonderful day!

Debbie from D&S Totally Mobile, Inc.

Nothing gets missed anymore! Every part has a home, every repair has it's place!

Paperless, streamlined (the techs have to finish the job!), knowing what has to be attended to on every job, and employee stats are up to date.

Pros

It is easy to track what is going on with every piece of equipment, and billing does not get left behind - it is front and center to be attended to. We can log onto the software from anywhere - even when we're on vacation to check on things. The techs are learning to watch their own numbers and strive to improve. And most customers like the ability to access their own customer portal. It's been a win-win for everyone! AND NO MORE PAPER REPAIR ORDERS THAT GET DIRTY, GREASY, AND SMUDEGED!

Cons

INVENTORY - I wish we could reconcile more than 1 page at a time. RECEIVING CUSTOMER PAYMENTS - I would like to see that submit button at the top! RETURNED PARTS - when keying multiple returns for a single vendor, they export to QuickBooks as multiple entries for a single credit memo - if keyed at one time in FullBay, would like to see it export to QuickBooks as one entry. Also have the ability to enter a Credit Memo date.

Response from Fullbay

Replied January 2018

Thanks so much Debbie! We love you guys and appreciate your business! We've got your suggestions noted and in the hopper, and we totally agree with all of them! These changes will be made soon. Thanks again!

Stephen from TDI Fleet Services

The "Best" heavy duty repair shop software on the market.

Pros

The founders and their team are completely committed to providing the ''very'' best software to the heavy duty diesel truck,trailer,reefer repair shops. There isn't any other software on the market that can compete with the features and functionality of Fullbay. From the software layout, to the real time invoicing, real time stats on every job which include technician performance, the profitability on labor & parts, to the complete step by step visibility of jobs by everyone including the customer. This software is a game changer for those companies that are ready to take their business and customer experience to the next level. "The very best feature for me personally, is the ability to login anytime from just about anywhere and see own my company is performing!"

Cons

If I had to say something here, it would be that i would like to see the reporting capabilities to be more robust, but this is just my opinion of course.

JACOB from WHEELER TRUCK SERVICE

Industry: Industrial Automation

VERY HAPPY

FULLBAY IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THE PROGRAM, HAS A GREAT SUPPORT STAFF. ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR THEM ON THERE HELP DESK.

Pros

FULL BAY HAS HELP US WITH JOB ORGANIZATION, SHOP FLOW, AND EFFICACY .

Cons

THERE NEEDS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO PRIORITIZE JOBS.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

MUCH BETTER TRACKING SYSTEM AND BETTER STORAGE SPACE. BETTER INVENTORY RECALL. PRICE.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Jacob, we are glad to know that you are very happy with Fullbay and that Wheeler Truck Service has improved organization, flow and efficiency by using the software. That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for recognizing our support staff too, they are great. We will let our development team know about your request for a better way to prioritize jobs. Have a wonderful day.

Greg from LTD Truck Repair Inc

Spend less time in the office

Pros

Fullbay has made my office time dramatically less. It even dropped more when I switched to Quickbooks online. The data transfer from Full bay to Quickbooks is instant. There are no more paper time cards to review and calculate. The service process is so streamlined. Invoicing is a breeze, as long as thechs are doing there due diligence. Overall, this product has been a 10 of 10 for my business. Also, the support staff is amazing.

Cons

I have only one con in my opinion. I don't like the fact, that when looking for an inventory part, on the main screen it does not show part location. However, it shows cost and sell. Being a small shop, I don't have a parts manager. My mechanics pull and bill their parts. I would like to see the cost and sell removed from the inventory screen and part location put in instead.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Greg, for this review. We are happy Fullbay earned 5 stars in all categories! And, it is great that LTD Truck Repair Inc uses Quickbooks and that the integration is working so well for your shop. And, we agree with you-our support staff IS amazing. We will pass along your feedback about inventory to our development team. Thanks so much!

Jim from Quality Truck Repair

FullBay

I've worked with different shop software- from Reynolds & Reynolds to NAPA Tracs to this one. Although they all had their good points for their time, Fullbay seems to evolve as the need arises. Whatever makes my job easier is good with me.

Pros

The layout makes sense. After a few minutes of familiarizing myself with the categories and functions, it became pretty simple.

Cons

Not much. If I encounter something that could be 'tweaked', support is usually agreeable to take a look at it.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

It's more used friendly. We don't have to wait for a corporate roll-out of an update. Support is open-minded about suggestions and usually jump on it with quick turn around time.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Jim for your wonderful review of Fullbay! We are delighted that it has been simple for you to use, and that you feel like Fulbay meets the needs of Quality Truck Repair. We do love feedback, so please don't hesitate to continue to communicate things you suggest could be 'tweaked' to make your experience better. Have a great day!

Joshua from jr's diesel repair inc.

Fullbay review

REALLY SURPRISE ON OVERALL DIFFERNT ON INVOICES

Pros

WAY IT BUILD THE WORK ORDER,AND ITS PRICING ON INVOICE.

Cons

HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. LIKE OVERALL.WORK GREAT WITH MY CELL PHONE.TABLET OK TOO.

BETTER BILLING ,HISTORY

Glen from Moores Heavy Equipment

Industry: Oil & Energy

Above & Beyond

Great to deal with - support goes above and beyond to help!!!

Pros

The software helps track a job from start to finish which keeps the shop and customer happy!

Cons

Can be a little over whelming at first and takes a little time to learn.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Glen, thank you for writing this review. We were delighted to hear that you have had good experiences with our support team-they work very hard to meet the needs of our customers. We are also glad to hear that Fullbay is helping keep the customers at Moores Heavy Equipment happy. We hope that helps them continue to choose your shop for their service. We invite you to continue to reach out to our support team for any help you may need. We plan to continue to earn your business. Have a great day!

Eddie from MTR Mobile Transport Repair

Increased Our Shop Efficiency 30%

Pros

This was our first venture going paperless in the shop. It was so streamlined that we were up and running very quickly. I would have made the switch sooner if I knew it was going to go so smoothly. Efficiency increased 30% and it continues to improve. We found that the built in timeline created a simplified shop flow, which in turn, created efficiency between the front, the back and mobile. Another huge plus, is that my customers love their "customer portal," which is where the technology is going. Thank you Fullbay!

Cons

This software needs a fleet summary cost/job report that we can supply to our large fleet customers. I use these fleet reports for billing out fleets that we work on daily with one single invoice on top of the report. I have to continue to use my old software currently to achieve this with my largest fleet.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hi Eddie! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for this review. That is amazing that Fullbay helped you increase your shop efficiency by 30%. We also appreciate your feedback. We will pass your suggestions on to our development team. Looking forward to connecting at a show soon!

Andy from Link Hydraulic

Industry: Machinery

Fullbay Review

faster estimate to invoice times

Pros

Doing estimates takes half as much time with full bay lets you know what your costs are and profits before you do the job. Allowing you time to bid more jobs.

Cons

Little bit of learning curve to figure out software

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

product fill us very well

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hi Andy. Wow, thanks for the great review! We are glad that Fullbay is helping Link Hydraulic with estimates and time to bid more jobs. We want your shop to be as efficient as possible. If you need help with learning any of the software, please never hesitate to use our free, unlimited support. The support team is great!

Dustin from Market Research

Fullbay Review

Overall the program is great easy and quick!

Pros

I like the fact you can paper trail without paper, with problem of lost inventory this helps with pinpointing who is doing what right or wrong!

Cons

Probably if I only only have a partial part number its no help ...I would like for the cross references to pull up automatically.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Dustin for writing this review. It is awesome to hear that Fullbay is enabling your business to go paperless and that it helps with lost inventory. That is awesome. We will pass along your suggestion of searching with partial parts numbers to our development team. Thank you for your feedback.

Luba from RPD Services, LLC

Ease of daily use

Loving it

Pros

One central location for time tracking, AP, AR

Cons

Detailed and accurate WIP and Payroll reporting

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Ease of use and QB compatibility

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Luba for this review. We are glad that Fullbay is easy to use at RPD Services, LLC. We appreciate the feedback you gave and we will pass that on to our development team. We hope you continue to keep loving Fullbay. Have a wonderful day!

Chad from Papas Truck and Trailer repair

Great

Very great after learning the in and outs

Pros

Instant billing, parts accountability, customer portal

Cons

Dealing with the return and vendors parts

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

more for the heavy duty application and customer service

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Chad, thank you for writing this review. We are glad that Fullbay is helping Papas Truck and Trailer Repair with billing, parts, and customers! We understand that dealing with returns and vendor parts can be a hassle. If you have any suggestions of changes we can make to Fullbay to ease that process in your shop, we would love to hear your thoughts.

Corey from Onsite Fleet Services

Best software I have used yet!

Love it!

Pros

Ease of use. Tracking tech billed hours. Emailing est. is super easy. Staying in contact with customers is also very easy. Our customers love that they have a port they can use to look up history and repairs.

Cons

The parts is a little hard to navigate at first. Easier as time goes on but that seems to be the most difficult.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hi Corey. Thank you for this review. We enjoy hearing stories about customers loving the customer portal. This will help keep them coming back to Onsite Fleet Services! We do realize that it can be difficult to navigate parts in Fullbay at first. We invite you to make good use of the customer support team. They will provide you unlimited help till all your Fullbay users are confident with the software. Have a great day!

Mitchell from Allen Truck Sales

Fullbay Review

We really like how much this software has streamlined our entire process. From taking the service order to invoicing, it is a smooth slowing system. It helps us track parts, technician time, etc.

Pros

Ease of invoice Reporting Tracking task and repairs Tracking cost

Cons

Not very many cons. Sometimes it can be hard to navigate

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Fullbay offered more functions and better parts tracking.

Taryn from TLO Services

Where were we without Fullbay?

Fullbay has helped with inventory management, time management, and efficiency in our shop.

Pros

The ease of use. My customers can see the progress of their unit, my techs can look at repair orders and type up their notes from any device and anywhere, I can monitor what is happening without having to be in the shop every minute of the day. It makes my life easier.

Cons

Sometimes the updates, do not really help or make changes that benefit my business.

Stacy from east coast diesel llc

HOW I LIKE FULLBAY

I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FULLBAY AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH SOMEONE. I LIKE THAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THEN I CAN CALL IN AND THEY WILL HELP YOU ON THE SPOT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

Pros

I LIKE THAT IT IS EASY TO FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY AND ALL PARTS TO FULLBAY

Cons

THAT IT LOGS YOU OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN IDLE TOO LONG OR PULL UP ANOTHER WEB PAGE

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Stacy, we are delighted that Fullbay has earned a perfect rating from you! We are also glad to hear that it is easy for you to navigate through the software and that you learned it with only one training. We are also happy that you are using the support channels. We want to continue to earn the business from East Coast Diesel LLC. Thank you.

Raya from Kat Works LLC

Fullbay Review

Pros

I really appreciate the Help/Training functionality. When you are learning so much, so fast, it is really useful to be able to go back and search for the "How Too" on a topic you missed, or weren't using initially.

Cons

I wish that we could have the option to leave notes on inventory adjustments. It would be very helpful to be able to go back and know exactly who and why made the inventory adjustment. I would also like it if we could create our own mandatory fields for the Technician users. This would ensure that all pertinent information was gathered.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Raya for this review! We are so glad you are taking advantage of the training. We want you to love Fullbay and the ease of it. Thank you for the feedback, we are always working to make improvements. Have a great day!

Andrew from Integrity Fleet Services

Fullbay review

Pros

I like that it is intuitive in the set-up and use.

Cons

The search features are limited. I would like to be able to search all repairs for a unit, not just the 1st one on each SO.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for writing this review, Andrew. Our team is happy to hear that the set-up and use of Fullbay is intuitive! We will pass along to our development team that you would like to see improvements with the search features. We intent to continue to earn business from Integrity Fleet Services. Have a great day!

JP from WTX Diesel, LLC

Industry: Oil & Energy

Up and Coming!

Up time for me and my team, both at work and at home. We don't have to take work home with us. We are getting our invoices out much faster and with more parts actually billed instead of given away!

Pros

Cons

Still being built it seems, but the improvements are coming fast

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello JP. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you no longer have to file through cabinets, and we love that you are able to work from home too. We will continue to make improvements to Fullbay that we hope will benefit WTX Diesel, LLC. Have a great day!

Fullbay is great software

Pros

Ease of data input, tracking of calls,

Cons

unable to track storage of vehicles on rotation calls.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for posting this review. We are glad that data input and call tracking is easy for your shop. We will pass on your feedback to our development team!

J Ed from Food and beverages

Industry: Executive Office

Fast Start

Our organization is a multi-faceted business with several Business Units. I was able to set up each Business Unit as Customers and within those customers define Units that are repaired. Additionally, we were able to start invoicing out of the box when we opened up to the public.

Pros

Intuitive, simple to use. Love the Parts Inventory Management.

Cons

Once you understand the "cycles", you can breeze through implementation.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Integration with Quickbooks was the game changer. However, we have not turned on the integration.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Ed for writing this review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you find the software simple to use and that you love the parts inventory management! It also sounds like the invoicing is working well for your shop too. We hope to continue to earn your business.

Phillip from Schroeder Truck Repair

Great Software

Pros

It's an online software, great for mobile technicians and how easy it is to use.

Cons

Tracking technicians time has too many steps. We would like to be able to look at an SO and see how much time each Tech has on an action item even with multiple techs on each step.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Phillip, thank you for this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay has been great for the mobile techs at Schroeder Truck Repair! We appreciate your feedback about tracking technicians. We will share it with the development team at Fullbay. Have a great day!

Fred from OTC Fleet Services

Overall excellent

Migration was uneventful- startup was pretty smooth-uncovered issues have been eliminated and enhancements have been added.

Pros

Leading edge-incorporates current technologies Productive- Techs are more aware since they are tracking productivity Powerful-Allows instantaneous invoicing and generates lots of metrics Evolving- enhancements are generated routinely Well supported- CRM is alive and well

Response from Fullbay

Replied January 2018

Thank you Fred! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to delivering even better functionality and ease of use.

Debbie from Ultimate truck service INc

Likes and dislikes of Fullbay Software

Easier tracking of billable hours, and parts.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to get started with and easy to train a new user on.

Cons

Some of the reports are not as I would like them to be.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Debbie, thank you for this review. It is good to hear that it has been easy to get started and train new users on Fullbay! We definitely welcome feedback on what type of reports you would like to see at Ultimate Truck Service, Inc. You may send your suggestions to support@fullbay.com if you'd like. Have a great day!

Matt from Plett Truck Repair

fullbay

Pros

the ease of use and function, It just makes sense and flows really nice

Cons

that it does not work with Sage and there is not more limited to techs

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Matt, for submitting this review. We are happy to hear that Fullbay's flow works nicely for Plett Truck Repair. Have a great day, we hope to continue to earn your business!

Dean from UNIVERSAL TRUCK SALES LTD.

Fullbay First 6 months

We were on a paper-based shop system and went to the cloud. A steep learning curve for our shop tech's but we have worked thru most of the bugs so far.

Pros

Cloud-based and works with Quickbooks Canadian Version. Decent help online and excellent call centre. The people at the call centre are easy to reach and almost always respond the same day.

Cons

Accounting links to Quickbooks has problems calculating taxes ( always off by pennies in QuickBooks, very time consuming making small corrections) issuing a credit to QuickBooks is not functional. You have to imput manually.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

English speaking with a North American base. Call Centre coverage in all time zones.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Dean, thank you so much for writing a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear that your experience with our call center for help has been excellent. We will let them know! We do have a support rep that specializes helping resolve challenges relating to Quickbooks. Please don't hesitate to get some extra help from us. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for your business!

Duane from Bentleys Diesel and Performance

Got my life back

Fullbay enables me to stay on top off my business as i go. I used to have to take days away from work for invoicing, quotes, and other office work. Now when the invoice is ready the only thing left to do is collect the money.

Pros

Most of my business is mobile/onsite repairs so I like how versatile the software is in the fact that it runs on multiple platforms.

Cons

The maintenance tracking needs some improvement. It needs to be a little easier to see when the particular services are due

Kyle from On-Site Fleet Services

Fullbay

Pros

The feature I admire most about Fullbay is how fast it makes the shop flow.

Cons

I feel the parts side of fullbay is too complex to the point of slowing down work.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Kyle, thank you for reviewing Fullbay. We love hearing that the software helps with your work flow! We definitely understand that it may be complex. We want everyone who uses Fullbay at On-Site Fleet Services to knowhow to use the Fullbay app. Please use our free, unlimited support as much as you'd like till all are proficient. Have a great day!

Ryan from Workforce Services Inc

Large cost for a great product

Pros

- customer profile page - web based - large amount of features to run a shop - multi-shop support

Cons

- large cost - no pro-demand or motor or anything integration - great program for the managers - little rough on the service writer side for the no parts ordering ability IE connect to prolink/oreilly/dealer - no labor hour support

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Ryan, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about Fullbay. We are so happy that the software earned a five star rating in quality/ease/support and functionality for your shop! We always welcome feedback and are grateful for your business.

JOHN from DURHAMS DIESEL SERVICES

fullbay software

Inventory and tracking time and expenses. Customer support and training have been stellar!

Pros

the ease of navigating thru the program. customer support

Cons

I did not set it up and well to change things can be a bit of a hassle

ease of operation, cost

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with Fullbay's customer support and the ease of navigating the software. We are sorry to hear that you did not set up the system well. That can be very frustrating. We have free, unlimited support and we invite you to get all the help you need to maximize the benefits at Durhams Diesel Services!