• Pros

• "I like how easy it is to use and I love the technical support team. They are easy to get a hold of and answer back very quickly. "

• " the ease of use and function, It just makes sense and flows really nice "

• "Easy to use and understand. Easy to track technician effeciency. Lots of different reports. "

• Cons

• "Overall Fullbay covers all bases in our approach to customer service. Some of the reporting is a bit short on the tech side but I find it very hard to find fault with the product."

• "Since the software is so complex and customizable, improvements sometimes take a while to get done."

• "Not much with the position i hold with the company. Great customer service if i have any issues or questions"

Browse Fullbay Reviews

Glen from Integrity Fleet Serives, Inc.

Fullbay was solution we needed

Fullbay truly transformed our business. The manner in which we managed shop operations was very haphazard and "seat of the pants" before we adopted Fullbay. Fullbay provided us with a roadmap to streamlining much of our processes. It's not a magic bullet, and it only works if you use it as intended. I personally believe that we could improve in a number of areas of our Fullbay usage if we had the time to stop and really focus on it. Overall, I am very pleased with Fullbay and believe it was a great choice for us.

Pros

Fullbay has many great features and has continued to improve and evolve since we adopted it in 2016. I think the best features are its relative ease of use, and the available tutorials. I also particularly like the inventory module. This is one area that I think we struggled with previously, and although the software does not solve all of our problems, it gives us the tools and framework to truly streamline our parts processes. Also, we are seeing more and more of our customer's making use of the portal. I think this feature holds a lot of promise for the future.

Cons

I really do not personally have any major complaints about Fullbay. We've experienced a few glitches with the interface with our accounting software, but these issues are usually quickly resolved. I suppose one personal issue is the speed with which the product as evolved has more or less left me behind. The level at which I use Fullbay does not take me into the day to day tasks as it once did. As the result I have to play catchup at times. But again, there are always excellent tutorials that usually get me to where I need to be.

Tylor from East Coast Diesel

Couldn't do without

Fullbay is fairly easy to learn and use on the surface. Which is good to get new people use to the system and allow them to begin using Fullbay from day one. Upon some familiarity to the program you can begin to run very specific reports and view metrics on parts margins, technician efficiency, and all sorts of revenue analytics. And for me specifically I reach out to support weekly with questions and ideas for improvements. They are great to work with, communicate updates as needed, and are very knowledgeable of the random things I'm looking for.

Pros

The volume of reports available, level of detail that is accessible, and the capabilities of the program. Ease of integration into QB's and the addition of Motor to the program.

Cons

Some of the larger reports takes a few seconds to generate (I know right). Along with sometimes to can get lost in the amount of data you can have access to.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

We felt our shops operations outgrew the prior system, and accessibility. We had to have a dedicated server and use VPN's to get access to it. Very hard to do while out on the road doing a service call or in a remote location with poor internet service.

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Tylor, thank you for leaving a review about Fullbay. We are happy to hear you are using the integrations at your shop! So glad to hear you found Fullbay easy to use and that you are taking advantage of our free, unlimited tech support. We appreciate your business and are committed to your success. Thank you!

Cody from Brooks Diesel Service

Not Impressed

None, after a week of signing up found out I was going to have to spend alot of money to get my data moved in order to even use the software. I do not reccommend Fullbay to anyone, I'll tell all my Independent Truck Repair Group friends as will as HDA truck pride TSE's that they should look elsewhere. I'm currently recommending Digital Wrench to those that ask.

Pros

I liked that it is internet based and can be integrated with other softwares in addition to tracking time, inventory and various reports.

Cons

Too expensive, Fullbay wanted to charge alot of money to start and then charge more to pull my old data over from our old program that did 80% of what Fullbay does with no monthly costs or fees. Seems like you get nickel and dimed with this software paying to add a user and everything you go to add costs more per month and results in a high monthly bill versus our other program that was paid for at a cost of less than $1000 for multiple computers.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

I stayed with Digital Wrench as it does most of what Fullbay does at a much lower cost.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to lose you as a valued customer of Fullbay. We strive to provide transparent pricing and the highest return on your investment with the platform. Some of the ways we do this are by not charging for core product enhancements or support, and not forcing shops into long-term contracts. While there are costs associated with transferring data from other systems, we offer free alternatives and work with shops if the cost is prohibitive. We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider coming back to Fullbay in the future.

Russ from RSS TRAILER REPAIR

An invaluable addition to our bucket

The biggest benefit from Fullbay is the ability to go from 3 office folks typing invoices all day every day to put out perhaps 80-100 invoices daily to going to well over 150 invoices daily with one person reviewing and forwarding the invoices. The customers like the accuracy and immediate billing we can provide. Any outstanding bills can be easily reviewed and followed up on.

Pros

The ability to shift invoice creation away from paper work orders to field techs getting their actual input without the need to interpret what the may or may not have meant. The learning curve for techs was short and easy for even our most tech challenged mechanics. We would not be where we are today without fullbay.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

The alternatives were either too expensive ( netsuite) or severely short on features that we needed to run the business. The other two alternatives required significant programming costs to begin to approach some sort of software we could use.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

We had been looking for a more automated way to do our invoicing. We had looked at several other solutions but each one fell short somewhere. Fullbay offered a comprehensive solution to our needs. As we grow we find the flexibility of Fullbay a perfect match for our needs

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Russ, we truly appreciate this review. Thank you! We are happy to hear that your techs are easily learning how to use Fullbay and that you were able to trim down on office time reviewing invoices. That is great! Also happy to hear that your customers love Fullbay too. We are grateful for your business, thank you.

Keith from Fireweed Heavy Truck & Equipment Repairs Ltd.

FullBay

My overall experience with FullBay has been great. I really like the product. I like the support they give me. I like the constant innovations. Highly recommend.

Pros

I really like a lot about this program. It is our main shop program. We use it for billing, inventory management, technician efficiency and as a mobile app for our service trucks. Easy to use. They are constantly upgrading the product. Very responsive to suggestions.

Cons

The only complaint that I have about the software is that it only migrates information to Quick books. I would like it to be able to migrate to Sage as well.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

At the time FullBay was a lot more responsive to my requests for information. They were a start up company that was hungry for clientele.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

The last program wasn't what we needed. The tech support wasn't very helpful. We were constantly doing work arounds to make the program work for our industry.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Keith, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that Fullbay is easy for you to use and that Fullbay is your main software in your shop. We always welcome your feedback regarding additions to the software. Thank you for your business!

Shelli from RPD Services

Great Software + Great Value = Happy Customers

We had trouble keeping track of "extras" on SOs. When we got to the end of the job and were over on hours, the technicians wouldn't remember why and we missed a lot of opportunity to bill for hours correcting unauthorized work. Fullbay has allowed us to easily create action items and have the customer authorize, prior to starting the work which means we can bill for all the techs time!

Pros

The ease of setting up SO's and communicating with our customers.

Cons

Time Reporting!!! Would like the ability to readily track technicians time and better time reporting options.

Cost and ease of use.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Quickbooks does not have the ability to quickly and easily produce a detailed invoice for our customer.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Shelli, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Fullbay. We are so happy that you are now able to bill for all the techs time now. That is vital to a successful, profitable shop! Your suggestion regarding time reported is valuable, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Matt from Equipment Management Solutions

Best Truck Repair Software I Have Ever Used!

Great! the whole team at fullbay is always helpful

Pros

I like the flow of the software. It is very intuitive. I don't need to build wok-arounds to make it fast and effective. The program was built by people in the truck repair industrie not by a software company guessing how should do business.

Cons

I don't have many cons for this software because when I make a suggestion it usually gets addressed in the next update or two.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Specialized for truck repair with mobile techs.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Vision was way to complicated. Spent too much time trying to input info rather than fixing trucks.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Matt, we are happy to hear this is the best truck repair software you have ever used! This was definitely build by people in the industry, thanks for recognizing that. We love suggestions, please feel free to keep them coming. Thanks for your business, we will continue to earn it!

Mark from Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc.

GREAT PRODUCT!!

FULLBAY HAS ALWAYS HAD GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TRAINING.

Pros

THE ONLY PRODUCT WE FOUND THAT IS TRULY BUILT FOR TRUCK AND TRUCK REPAIR.

Cons

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND THE SOFTWARE IT IS REALLY EASY TO USE.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

THEY WERE A TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH AND THE PRODUCT DID NOT WORK FOR TRUCK REPAIR.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Mark, thank you for this review! We are so glad that you are happy with Fullbay. And, yes! Fullbay was built specifically for heavy duty repair. We appreciate your business and as always, reach out to customer support for any needs you may have at Broward Truck and Trailer, Inc.

Jaime from Diesel power fleet service

Fullbay is great

It’s a great system and really puts the departments in tune to work together in accomplishing great customer service

Pros

Has a lot of info that is useful and keeps you in check in all departments

Cons

Has a lot of steps at first but results come later

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Better fit and the integration with other great sources

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

After reviewing it fit our business

Robert from Mangum's Inc

Fullbay

The ease of tracking calls and sending estimates and invoices to customers

Pros

Ease of creating Service orders and invoicing tickets

Cons

Sometimes finding vin# for Trailers after verifying they are right

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Our Company a more up to date and paperless form of doing business with our customers

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Robert, thank you for taking the time to write a review for Fullbay. It is great to hear that you experience ease with creating service orders and invoicing tickets. We will continue to make improvements to the app. We appreciate Magnum's Inc and your business. Thank you!

Susan from Mikes Mobile Wrenches

Fullbay rocks

It has been a good software to keep track of the financials and the productivity of the company so far.

Pros

I like that I can keep easy records of the financials. It links with Quickbooks and our processing payment software.

Cons

Uploading inventory can be a little chaotic but customer service has always been helpful when I have issues.

Price and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Fullbay had more features so we can track inventory and parts purchases.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Susan, Thank you for this review! We are delighted to hear that Mikes Mobile Wrenches is using the QuickBooks integration. We built the software to simplify financials in the shop. Please do continue to reach out to customer support for any challenges you may have. We appreciate your business.

Alexis from Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc.

Software is always improving

Overall, what Fullbay does better than anything is improve communications. If one team member steps out for lunch, has to leave suddenly, is on a long call, etc., everyone knows what the customer has approved, where parts are coming from, and what has been done. Sending quote requests to vendors has greatly decreased the amount of incorrect parts we receive and vendors are given the quoted prices when the PO is sent so there are less price corrections needed.

Pros

Fullbay has been evolving since the day we started with it. It is not perfect, but it is great to know that if I see a problem and report it, it will eventually be corrected.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Fullbay seemed as though it was better suited to handle all of the different types of equipment that we have in our shop in addition to traditional tractors, trailers, and light duty vehicles.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

AutoShop's technical support was unresponsive to any of our concerns or suggestions for improvements. We also wanted a system that the technicians could use.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Alexis for writing this review. The continuous improvement of Fullbay is important to us so we are glad to see that you are seeing results when you report a problem. We love how Fullbay improves communication at Truck Repair & Equipment Co., Inc. That is awesome! We definitely understand that improvements can take some time to get done. We do love the feedback, so keep it coming. We hope to continue to work to earn your business. Thank you!

Linda from Adrenaline Diesel

Business Management software for any size company

Full bay has saved us tens of thousands of dollars already. The reduction of data entry in accounting allowed us to consolidate two positions into one, freeing up an entire salary. The ability to catalogue and maintain an accurate inventory has allowed us to start implementing an inventory reduction strategy, and the ability for Customers to authorize estimates online, and view documents through their portal is amazing! Although we're still training our Customers to use these features, it will be a continual time saver as we continue to expand.

Pros

Fullbay has enabled our business to continue its double digit growth by managing our inventory, providing insight into Technician productivity and by reducing the manual entry of accounting and administration functions. We have been able to go paperless and live, while providing our Customers greater insight.

Cons

I would like the ability to filter further with a number of reports, however, for the general user, the reporting is adequate.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

The response time and professionalism of my initial inquiry was impressive. I liked that they were open to feedback, I've made a number of enhancement requests, many which have been implemented already. They were very hands on, helpful and insightful into the requirements of our company. The program can grow as we do with little change to the fundamental operations which was attractive. It is handy that it is cloud based since we're a small company with limited servers. I'm extremely happy with this implementation.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to write this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that Adrenaline Diesel is experiencing double digit growth, congratulations! We will pass on your suggestions to our development department and definitely appreciate your feedback. We want the reports to meet your needs. Have a great day!

Troy from TDI Fleet Service

Game Changer

From the very first day Fullbay was very much interested in our success as a business and with the use of their software. Fullbay has always been extremely professional and prompt with our questions or needs. This partnership with them has helped push us to ever higher levels of service and excellence. I strongly believe we owe a lot of our growth to Fullbay. It frees us up to manage and service our fleet customers. From start to finish we are better, faster, and more accurate than we were before Fullbay.

Pros

Ease of use, portability, and professional appearance towards customers. So easy to train new users and I can work from anywhere I need to. Our customers love the way their invoices look and their access to their portal 24/7.

Cons

I really have nothing that I do not like about Fullbay. We often perceive problems, but those are sorted out quickly by our support team. There are very frequent updates and changes that continually improve and polish the software.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

It started with a long search for software to help automate invoicing. We were on average two weeks behind with 70% of our invoicing. Now we are invoicing in real time with 99% of our billing.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Troy. We appreciate this review and for giving us 5 stars in every area! We are happy to hear that training is going so well for you, and that your customers love the customer portal! We hope that helps keep customers returning to TDI. We will keep the updates coming, and we welcome you to keep the suggestions coming too! We will continue to earn your business. And, we will always be interested in your success! Have a great day, Troy!

Samuel from Integrity Fleet Services

Software that will get your company organized

Fullbay has allowed our shop to operate in a more organized, accountable fashion. We don't need to dig through physical papers to find a customer phone number, a bill, or an old service order. It lets our technicians work in the field and accurately record their work, time, and parts. We have become a favorite among our customers as well simply because of the organized, itemized invoices that are generated from the data you enter as you work through a job.

Pros

Fullbay works well for inventory keeping, handling and recording bills, generating invoices for customers, and generally building a custom database for your company. I joined stepped into using Fullbay after the company had been using it as a main system for around two years and was immediatly impressed by how large the database of customer info, units, and vendor info was. Because everything you put into the system gets remembered and organized, it becomes easy to run a search for a customer, trailer, truck, bill, or vendor and find the information you need.

Cons

The interface can be a little dry at first, lots of different menus, but they all hold some necessary function. Also you are dependent on internet connection. While this works well when you have access to an internet connection all the time and the cloud functionality is very useful for tracking everything in real time, if you don't have a fast or reliable connection you could be refreshing the browser app multiple times to get it to load. A standalone phone app that could run offline and sync whenever reconnected would likely fix this issue.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Samuel, Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is great that Integrity Fleet Services is using Fullbay to store your customer's information. Fullbay will definitely keep your shop organized! We agree, lack of internet can cause frustration.

Heather from Mandate Machinery Inc.

Mandate

I kid you not we find and learn things about this program every day, we are still learning how to use the reports. I would like to see one thing change though I would like to be able to look up a part number I used on a previous service order, a search bar where when I plug in the part number it would bring up the service orders the part was used on both previous and current SO's.

Pros

This software is so comprehensive it does everything we as a large diesel and automotive shop need. It can be used to manage multiple shops, and we can fluidly go-between the shops. It manages our special-order parts and our inventory. Plus they are always making it better as we go. We bought this software when it was still in its early stages and we have made suggestions to help improve the software and we were heard and we saw the changes.

Cons

I was initially not happy with the point of sale set-up but I have seen vast improvements with it and I'm looking forward to the recent changes that have been made.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

It was more comprehensive, it just fit what we were wanting to do and what we are wanting to do in the future.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Heather, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very happy to hear that you are using Fullbay to manage multiple shops and that you feel like your suggestions are heard. Your feedback helps us improve Fullbay! Thank you. We will continue to make improvements with the point-of-sale process. We appreciate your continued business.

Jeremiah from Mandate Machinery Inc

Small town business with big town quality and style

We have taken our shop from yep we fix that... to we partner with you in keeping all your equipment running. The Fleet management works for county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms, and yes households, however many vehicles you might have, we can help keep them going.

Pros

It took our Ma and Pa shop and helped us function as a corporation. We can take just a minute and see how our shop is performing and know if we are profitable. We can help our local businesses manage their fleets. We have Estimates that are easy to read and are effortless to accept or deny work. The steady upgrades are seamless and because this software is focused on our industry the upgrades have valuable.

Cons

The inventory set up, not that they make it difficult but its a lot of work. One suggestion, for those joining Fullbay, Be intentional to add inventory, do not take short cuts, really think threw your price matrix and price categories. Part categories like filters, Hydraulic fittings, tires, batteries make your life a lot easier as time goes.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Jeremiah. We love to help Ma and Pa shops! And, we are happy to hear how Fullbay has helped you function like a corporation. How exciting that Fullbay helps Mandate Machinery Inc manage county shops, bussing companies, fire departments, farms and households! Your suggestions will be passed along to our onboarding team, thank you! We intend to continue to earn a perfect rating, thank you for your business.

GRANT from Advanced Fleet Services

Love My Fullbay

Overall, I love fullbay, my customers like the functionality.

Pros

I love the ease of use, and how customizable it is for my business. I like that I can do everything ything from my laptop/ IPad, Phone, etc. I like that any question I have, or anytime I need help, its just a phone call of email away. The Fullbay crew is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Cons

Since a good portion of my customer’s units are heavy equipment or utility trucks, it would be helpful if some units had the option to record and track Hours instead of miles. Some tasks still seem a little clunky, but it’s always improving. An option to print an Invoice Pro-forma without having to invoice the work order first, would be great.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Portability and ease of use, and the fact that it is independent of a parts supplier or the like.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you for this review, Grant. We love that you have been able to customize it to meet the needs of Advanced Fleet Services. We are glad to hear you are using the Fullbay crew for support. They are amazing! We do intent to keep making improvements to the software, so thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to our development team. We intend to continue to earn 5-star ratings from you. Thanks!

Patrick from River Road Repair Ltd

Industry: Farming

My Dream Came True

The tech help is great, and when you ask for more or different options, the development team checks into it and actually sometimes changes it to suit your needs! It feels like your input is really worth something.

Pros

This service/repair management program was something I had dreamed about and thought surely someone would put together a software program for our industry! It has exactly the right options for tracking time and parts on a service repair order. The parts inventory management has also been tailored to work very well.

Cons

There are a lot of things to learn and understand how to do, and just a few funny little unexplained glitches.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

These other options seemed clunky and outdated, and did not have the parts tracking options that work like FullBay. Full Bay was simply my dream come true!

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Using QuickBooks was very clunky and had to do a lot of manual shuffling on invoices and work orders to get it to work.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Patrick. We are very pleased that you feel like your requests are listened to and that we have delivered for you. We intend to continue to earn your business. We understand that there is so much to learn with Fullbay. Please never hesitate to contact our support team. Their help is included and unlimited. We want you to feel confident and use all the features that will benefit River Road Repair! Have a wonderful day.

BOYD from BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER

BIG ROCK TRUCK AND TRAILER REVIEW

Pros

I LIKE THE EASE OF USE AND THE ABILITY TO ACCESS FROM PHONE OR TABLET. I CAN BE AT OUT OF THE SHOP AND RECEIVE A CUSTOMER CALL NEEDING UPDATES. I CAN LOOK IT UP LIVE AND GIVE THEM THE ANSWERS THEY NEED. ALSO FOR THE CUSTOMERS THAT USE THE PORTAL IT PROVIDES THEM WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE THE STATUS OF THEIR REPAIRS AND LOOK UP HISTORICAL REPAIR INFORMATION.

Cons

INITIALY I DISLIKED HAVE TO SELECT AND CLICK ORDER PARTS BUT THEY HAVE ADDED A BUTTON THAT YOU CAN CLICK ONE TIME AND DONE NOW

PRICE, ONLINE STORAGE AND FUNCTIONALLY

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Boyd, thank you so much for this review. We are glad that your shop has been able to provide a customer service portal for your customers with Fullbay. We believe that the customer portal will help keep customers returning to Big Rock Truck and Trailer for service! We are also happy to hear that the update to the button to order parts is working for you. We are constantly working to improve Fullbay and welcome your feedback. Have a wonderful afternoon!

Joey from Longley Diesel

Overall great software

Pros

It is an easy to learn program. Helps with time management and helps all supervision be on the same page as to what is at the shop and how to prioritize it.

Cons

Some minor slow downs I think do to traffic. Doesn’t have an option for push notifications. And any note put on the so you have to open so to view. Timesheet editing especially on action items could be simpler. Some customers not happy with new aperiance of the invoices.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Price and ease of implantation

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Better shop flow. Built in employee hours tracking. Better parts management.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Joey. Thank you for this review. We are glad to know that Fullbay has helped Longley Diesel with time management, supervision and priorities. We will pass your suggestions to our development team to review. We love feedback, thank you!

Troy from TDI Fleet Services

Fullbay has helped us see our business processes from a new perspective.

Pros

I like the real time capabilities of creating service requests and through to the final invoice. The reporting is thorough and precise and helps us find weaknesses and inefficient processes. The customer portal has proven to be very useful for active customers. We like the quoting and order feature of the parts process with our vendors. The PM tracking and reporting is very robust and accurate. It seamlessly interfaces with Quickbooks and recognizes when it fails to export and item. Overall we we are very happy with Fullbay and we intend to continue using it. It gets better every day.

Cons

Some customers do not like the portal and we have to save each estimate, SO, and Invoice as a pdf and email it to them. The parts and inventory system has some glitches when transferring parts across divisions. Scheduling and tracking service calls cannot be done completely with Fullbay. Tracking daily service types, calls, and sorting them is also difficult ( but we know it is coming soon). Still I feel like these "cons" are soon to be sorted out and we look forward to new releases and functionality.

Response from Fullbay

Replied January 2018

Thanks for the feedback Troy! We love the compliments and we have your suggestions logged in our enhancement request list! Thank you!!

Tom from Irwin Diesel Repair

Fullbay is the best!

The Fullbay team is tremendous. They continually improve software interaction and ease of use.

Pros

Fullbay has made my business more successful. The work order process, inventory control, parts ordering, checklists and invoicing is painless. Fullbay will help with any training or systems changes to help grow your business. Absolutely amazing! Definitely a great value.

Cons

No concerns or issues at all. Training and customization is always available.

Better reports, better software

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hello Tom, thank you for this review! We appreciate it so much. We are happy that Fullbay is working so well for Irwin Diesel Repair, and that you find it to be a great value. We commit to continue to provide excellent service in order to keep your business. Have wonderful day!

Joshua from jr's diesel repair inc.

Fullbay review

REALLY SURPRISE ON OVERALL DIFFERNT ON INVOICES

Pros

WAY IT BUILD THE WORK ORDER,AND ITS PRICING ON INVOICE.

Cons

HAVE SEEN NOTHING YET. LIKE OVERALL.WORK GREAT WITH MY CELL PHONE.TABLET OK TOO.

BETTER BILLING ,HISTORY

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

QUICKBOOKS,WHICH I STILL USE WITH FULLBAY.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Joshua, Thank you for this review! It sounds like Fullbay is working great for you. We agree, the work order process and invoicing are awesome. Thank you for your business. And feel free to reach out to us anytime if you need support or have enhancement requests.

Debbie from D&S Totally Mobile, Inc.

Nothing gets missed anymore! Every part has a home, every repair has it's place!

Paperless, streamlined (the techs have to finish the job!), knowing what has to be attended to on every job, and employee stats are up to date.

Pros

It is easy to track what is going on with every piece of equipment, and billing does not get left behind - it is front and center to be attended to. We can log onto the software from anywhere - even when we're on vacation to check on things. The techs are learning to watch their own numbers and strive to improve. And most customers like the ability to access their own customer portal. It's been a win-win for everyone! AND NO MORE PAPER REPAIR ORDERS THAT GET DIRTY, GREASY, AND SMUDEGED!

Cons

INVENTORY - I wish we could reconcile more than 1 page at a time. RECEIVING CUSTOMER PAYMENTS - I would like to see that submit button at the top! RETURNED PARTS - when keying multiple returns for a single vendor, they export to QuickBooks as multiple entries for a single credit memo - if keyed at one time in FullBay, would like to see it export to QuickBooks as one entry. Also have the ability to enter a Credit Memo date.

Response from Fullbay

Replied January 2018

Thanks so much Debbie! We love you guys and appreciate your business! We've got your suggestions noted and in the hopper, and we totally agree with all of them! These changes will be made soon. Thanks again!

Ben from Glaciers Edge Equipment Repair

Industry: Machinery

Great software that makes my job easier.

The experience has been great. When I call for support I never have to wait and everyone I have spoke with is really knowledgeable with the product. Everyone at Fullbay is always helpful and always try there best to help out.

Pros

I like the fact that it tracks all of your customers repairs and maintenance. Easy to track invoices that have been paid or not. The biggest thing for me is that Fullbay is geared toward the heavy duty diesel industry. When I first started this business I spent a ton of time trying different software and none of them added up to what I was used to at the dealerships and then I seen Fullbay pop up on one of my searches and I couldn't give them my money fast enough. I will continue using this software and would highly recommend it to any business big or small.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

It was geared towards the heavy duty industry and there was nothing like it to compare it to.

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Ben, thank you for leaving this review about Fullbay. We are delighted to know this was the solution you were looking for, and especially that you have received great support when you call in. That is wonderful. Thank you for your business!

JACOB from WHEELER TRUCK SERVICE

Industry: Industrial Automation

VERY HAPPY

FULLBAY IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING THE PROGRAM, HAS A GREAT SUPPORT STAFF. ONE OF OUR PREVIOUS EMPLOYEES EVEN WENT TO WORK FOR THEM ON THERE HELP DESK.

Pros

FULL BAY HAS HELP US WITH JOB ORGANIZATION, SHOP FLOW, AND EFFICACY .

Cons

THERE NEEDS TO BE A BETTER WAY TO PRIORITIZE JOBS.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

MUCH BETTER TRACKING SYSTEM AND BETTER STORAGE SPACE. BETTER INVENTORY RECALL. PRICE.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Jacob, we are glad to know that you are very happy with Fullbay and that Wheeler Truck Service has improved organization, flow and efficiency by using the software. That is fantastic to hear! Thank you for recognizing our support staff too, they are great. We will let our development team know about your request for a better way to prioritize jobs. Have a wonderful day.

Stephen from TDI Fleet Services

The "Best" heavy duty repair shop software on the market.

Pros

The founders and their team are completely committed to providing the ''very'' best software to the heavy duty diesel truck,trailer,reefer repair shops. There isn't any other software on the market that can compete with the features and functionality of Fullbay. From the software layout, to the real time invoicing, real time stats on every job which include technician performance, the profitability on labor & parts, to the complete step by step visibility of jobs by everyone including the customer. This software is a game changer for those companies that are ready to take their business and customer experience to the next level. "The very best feature for me personally, is the ability to login anytime from just about anywhere and see own my company is performing!"

Cons

If I had to say something here, it would be that i would like to see the reporting capabilities to be more robust, but this is just my opinion of course.

Greg from LTD Truck Repair Inc

Spend less time in the office

Pros

Fullbay has made my office time dramatically less. It even dropped more when I switched to Quickbooks online. The data transfer from Full bay to Quickbooks is instant. There are no more paper time cards to review and calculate. The service process is so streamlined. Invoicing is a breeze, as long as thechs are doing there due diligence. Overall, this product has been a 10 of 10 for my business. Also, the support staff is amazing.

Cons

I have only one con in my opinion. I don't like the fact, that when looking for an inventory part, on the main screen it does not show part location. However, it shows cost and sell. Being a small shop, I don't have a parts manager. My mechanics pull and bill their parts. I would like to see the cost and sell removed from the inventory screen and part location put in instead.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Greg, for this review. We are happy Fullbay earned 5 stars in all categories! And, it is great that LTD Truck Repair Inc uses Quickbooks and that the integration is working so well for your shop. And, we agree with you-our support staff IS amazing. We will pass along your feedback about inventory to our development team. Thanks so much!

Jim from Quality Truck Repair

FullBay

I've worked with different shop software- from Reynolds & Reynolds to NAPA Tracs to this one. Although they all had their good points for their time, Fullbay seems to evolve as the need arises. Whatever makes my job easier is good with me.

Pros

The layout makes sense. After a few minutes of familiarizing myself with the categories and functions, it became pretty simple.

Cons

Not much. If I encounter something that could be 'tweaked', support is usually agreeable to take a look at it.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

It's more used friendly. We don't have to wait for a corporate roll-out of an update. Support is open-minded about suggestions and usually jump on it with quick turn around time.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

The salesman gave us a DEMO and although I was reluctant at first, once I got familiar with it, I couldn't wait for us to switch over.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Jim for your wonderful review of Fullbay! We are delighted that it has been simple for you to use, and that you feel like Fulbay meets the needs of Quality Truck Repair. We do love feedback, so please don't hesitate to continue to communicate things you suggest could be 'tweaked' to make your experience better. Have a great day!

Marc from Adica Trucking Company / Adica Fleet Services

Easy to use and understand

Fullbay has helped simplify our shop processes and made us more efficient. I really can't believe the ease of use. We really haven't even scratched the surface of what this program can do for our shop and customers.

Pros

Fullbay is so easy to use and has great functions. From the service desk to the technicians on the floor this is a great product to track efficiencies and to communicate with your customer base. Customer and tech support are very responsive.

Cons

There really isn't a down side. They are constantly upgrading their features.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Ease of use and customer portal.

James from Premier Service Center

Love our Fullbay!

I cant say enough good things about Fullbay, I am so happy with what we can do with the software.

Pros

The greatest advantage of Fullbay for us is workflow and going paperless. The ease at which I can access any information I need is second to none!

Cons

Inventory and applying credits to SO's is the toughest issue for me. An actual app for android or apple would be a welcome addition for my techs.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Ease of use and customer service.

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

James, thank you for this review about Fullbay. We are so happy that the workflow is benefiting your shop and that you are now paperless!

Glen from Moores Heavy Equipment

Industry: Oil & Energy

Above & Beyond

Great to deal with - support goes above and beyond to help!!!

Pros

The software helps track a job from start to finish which keeps the shop and customer happy!

Cons

Can be a little over whelming at first and takes a little time to learn.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Needed more detailed program!

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hello Glen, thank you for writing this review. We were delighted to hear that you have had good experiences with our support team-they work very hard to meet the needs of our customers. We are also glad to hear that Fullbay is helping keep the customers at Moores Heavy Equipment happy. We hope that helps them continue to choose your shop for their service. We invite you to continue to reach out to our support team for any help you may need. We plan to continue to earn your business. Have a great day!

Eddie from MTR Mobile Transport Repair

Increased Our Shop Efficiency 30%

Pros

This was our first venture going paperless in the shop. It was so streamlined that we were up and running very quickly. I would have made the switch sooner if I knew it was going to go so smoothly. Efficiency increased 30% and it continues to improve. We found that the built in timeline created a simplified shop flow, which in turn, created efficiency between the front, the back and mobile. Another huge plus, is that my customers love their "customer portal," which is where the technology is going. Thank you Fullbay!

Cons

This software needs a fleet summary cost/job report that we can supply to our large fleet customers. I use these fleet reports for billing out fleets that we work on daily with one single invoice on top of the report. I have to continue to use my old software currently to achieve this with my largest fleet.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hi Eddie! It is always a pleasure to hear from you. Thank you for this review. That is amazing that Fullbay helped you increase your shop efficiency by 30%. We also appreciate your feedback. We will pass your suggestions on to our development team. Looking forward to connecting at a show soon!

Andy from Link Hydraulic

Industry: Machinery

Fullbay Review

faster estimate to invoice times

Pros

Doing estimates takes half as much time with full bay lets you know what your costs are and profits before you do the job. Allowing you time to bid more jobs.

Cons

Little bit of learning curve to figure out software

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

product fill us very well

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Cloud based lay out updates all time

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Hi Andy. Wow, thanks for the great review! We are glad that Fullbay is helping Link Hydraulic with estimates and time to bid more jobs. We want your shop to be as efficient as possible. If you need help with learning any of the software, please never hesitate to use our free, unlimited support. The support team is great!

Mitchell from Allen Truck Sales

Fullbay Review

We really like how much this software has streamlined our entire process. From taking the service order to invoicing, it is a smooth slowing system. It helps us track parts, technician time, etc.

Pros

Ease of invoice Reporting Tracking task and repairs Tracking cost

Cons

Not very many cons. Sometimes it can be hard to navigate

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Fullbay offered more functions and better parts tracking.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Thank you MItchell for writing this review. It is great to hear that Allen Truck Sales sees how easy invoice and repair tracking is in Fullbay! If you or your team ever need help or training navigating Fullbay, please don't hesitate to reach out via phone or email to our free, unlimited customer service.

Dustin from Market Research

Fullbay Review

Overall the program is great easy and quick!

Pros

I like the fact you can paper trail without paper, with problem of lost inventory this helps with pinpointing who is doing what right or wrong!

Cons

Probably if I only only have a partial part number its no help ...I would like for the cross references to pull up automatically.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Dustin for writing this review. It is awesome to hear that Fullbay is enabling your business to go paperless and that it helps with lost inventory. That is awesome. We will pass along your suggestion of searching with partial parts numbers to our development team. Thank you for your feedback.

Aaron from Stronghold industries

Great investment

Very happy with the software and the team that is behind it.

Pros

It offers a lot of features, more than we use, so we have room to grow. Constantly making improvements and upgrades as the needs arise. Tech support is great!! I can't stress this enough. They answer every time we call, they are based in the USA, easy to communicate with, pleasant and are knowledgeable of the software.

Cons

Reporting function could use so work. We are use to QuickBooks reporting so Fullbay seems limited in that regard. Parts and inventory takes to long to load up each time to access those functions.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

sales team was professional and knowledgeable. Delivered on everything the said they would.

Luba from RPD Services, LLC

Ease of daily use

Loving it

Pros

One central location for time tracking, AP, AR

Cons

Detailed and accurate WIP and Payroll reporting

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Ease of use and QB compatibility

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Thank you Luba for this review. We are glad that Fullbay is easy to use at RPD Services, LLC. We appreciate the feedback you gave and we will pass that on to our development team. We hope you continue to keep loving Fullbay. Have a wonderful day!

Chad from Papas Truck and Trailer repair

Great

Very great after learning the in and outs

Pros

Instant billing, parts accountability, customer portal

Cons

Dealing with the return and vendors parts

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

more for the heavy duty application and customer service

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Chad, thank you for writing this review. We are glad that Fullbay is helping Papas Truck and Trailer Repair with billing, parts, and customers! We understand that dealing with returns and vendor parts can be a hassle. If you have any suggestions of changes we can make to Fullbay to ease that process in your shop, we would love to hear your thoughts.

Norma from Automotive

Very user friendly, excellent support team

Pros

Cons

I do not like how tedious some tasks are. There are too many steps in having to create a service order and to delete an action item in the service order itself. The reports are rudimentary, they do not provide detailed information and are time-consuming to manipulate once downloaded. The labor guides are also not very good.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Napa did not offer mobile or remote access.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Norma, thank you for taking the time to review Fullbay. We are glad you find the app easy to use and that you have received good service from our technical support team. They truly are awesome! Thank you for you feedback on suggested areas for improvement. We are continually taking customer feedback to improve the app and we will share your feedback with our development team. Thank you for your business!

Robert from Fowler Diesel Service LLC

Powerful

Employee efficiency and productivity reports, parts and inventory management, and Unit history reports, have given us a real handle on our service business.

Pros

This software enables shops to follow a process for Service Orders, Purchase Orders, Invoicing, and everything in between. It even holds you to the process, users cannot proceed without completing each step in order. It's customizable, has great integrations, and excellent Reports for the back office. Also customers and vendors can access their portal and view reports and complete actions.

Cons

Can't think of any cons, it's all been excellent!

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Robert, we appreciate you leaving a review about Fullbay. We are delighted to read that you are using the features in Fullbay and that it has given you a handle on your business. That is wonderful! Thank you for being our customer.

Duane from Bentleys Diesel and Performance

Got my life back

Fullbay enables me to stay on top off my business as i go. I used to have to take days away from work for invoicing, quotes, and other office work. Now when the invoice is ready the only thing left to do is collect the money.

Pros

Most of my business is mobile/onsite repairs so I like how versatile the software is in the fact that it runs on multiple platforms.

Cons

The maintenance tracking needs some improvement. It needs to be a little easier to see when the particular services are due

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

Hi Duane, thank you for leaving this review. We are happy to hear that you are using Fullbay for mobile and onsite repairs for Bentleys Diesel and Performance. If you would ever like help with shortcuts in maintenance tracking, please reach out to our customer support team. We always welcome your feedback with enhancement requests too! We hope to see you at SEMA again next year, have a wonderful day.

Corey from Onsite Fleet Services

Best software I have used yet!

Love it!

Pros

Ease of use. Tracking tech billed hours. Emailing est. is super easy. Staying in contact with customers is also very easy. Our customers love that they have a port they can use to look up history and repairs.

Cons

The parts is a little hard to navigate at first. Easier as time goes on but that seems to be the most difficult.

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

Not user friendly for the type of work we do.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Hi Corey. Thank you for this review. We enjoy hearing stories about customers loving the customer portal. This will help keep them coming back to Onsite Fleet Services! We do realize that it can be difficult to navigate parts in Fullbay at first. We invite you to make good use of the customer support team. They will provide you unlimited help till all your Fullbay users are confident with the software. Have a great day!

Roberto from Trucknation

Trucknation Houston

Before Fullbay keeping track of inventory and invoicing customers was a nightmare. Now it is not an issue.

Pros

Fullbay is easy to use. To keep track of inventory and when you need to order Fullbay is a must. Invoicing customers and keeping track of their repairs Fullbay is perfect.

Cons

The only 1 issue I can think of is the ability to erase inactive inventory items.

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Roberto, thank you for this stellar review about Fullbay! We are committed to your success and are are really happy that you are able to track inventory and invoice easily now. That is great news. Thank you for sharing.

JAMES from CLAYS TRANSPORT INC

Maintenance

We are able to track efficiently levels to improve not only the customers time in the shop but also our techs

Pros

Tracking maintenance is a breeze as long as you have it set up to track. Always updating to improve not only their software but also shops business by pairing with fleetnet and other companies.

Cons

I dont like that i can not classify the counter sales to a specific class. As a fleet owned shop doing work on our on trucks i cant take anything from inventory to that truck unless i set up a service order.

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2020

James, thank you for this review of Fullbay! We are happy that you find tracking maintenance a breeze. We will continue to make improvements to the app, thank you for the feedback and for your business.

Taryn from TLO Services

Where were we without Fullbay?

Fullbay has helped with inventory management, time management, and efficiency in our shop.

Pros

The ease of use. My customers can see the progress of their unit, my techs can look at repair orders and type up their notes from any device and anywhere, I can monitor what is happening without having to be in the shop every minute of the day. It makes my life easier.

Cons

Sometimes the updates, do not really help or make changes that benefit my business.

Stephanie from Premier Service Center

User Friendly Garage Management Software

We love the Software as do our Customers!

Pros

This software is very user friendly from Office Employees to Technicians as well as Customers.

Cons

They are a young company and still doing many changes. I wouldn't list this as a Con though as they take pointers and ideas and put them to use in the software with updates.

Reasons for Choosing Fullbay

Price and User Friendly and Customer Portal.

Response from Fullbay

Replied February 2021

Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to write a review about Fullbay software. We definitely do appreciate the pointers shared with us. We love all the valuable feedback our customers give. And, the Customer Portal is a wonderful feature, glad to hear you are using it. We appreciate your business.

Stacy from east coast diesel llc

HOW I LIKE FULLBAY

I HAVE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH FULLBAY AND I LOVED THE FACT THAT I WAS ABLE TO DO ONE ON ONE TRAINING WITH SOMEONE. I LIKE THAT IF I HAVE AN ISSUE THEN I CAN CALL IN AND THEY WILL HELP YOU ON THE SPOT OR THEY WILL SEND IT TO SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP YOU.

Pros

I LIKE THAT IT IS EASY TO FIND YOUR WAY THROUGH ANY AND ALL PARTS TO FULLBAY

Cons

THAT IT LOGS YOU OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN IDLE TOO LONG OR PULL UP ANOTHER WEB PAGE

Reasons for Switching to Fullbay

MY BOSS IS THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO MAKE THE SWITCH-I DO NOT KNOW THE REASONING BEHIND THE SWITCH

Response from Fullbay

Replied August 2019

Stacy, we are delighted that Fullbay has earned a perfect rating from you! We are also glad to hear that it is easy for you to navigate through the software and that you learned it with only one training. We are also happy that you are using the support channels. We want to continue to earn the business from East Coast Diesel LLC. Thank you.

Raya from Kat Works LLC

Fullbay Review

Pros

I really appreciate the Help/Training functionality. When you are learning so much, so fast, it is really useful to be able to go back and search for the "How Too" on a topic you missed, or weren't using initially.

Cons

I wish that we could have the option to leave notes on inventory adjustments. It would be very helpful to be able to go back and know exactly who and why made the inventory adjustment. I would also like it if we could create our own mandatory fields for the Technician users. This would ensure that all pertinent information was gathered.

Response from Fullbay

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Raya for this review! We are so glad you are taking advantage of the training. We want you to love Fullbay and the ease of it. Thank you for the feedback, we are always working to make improvements. Have a great day!