• Pros

• "ease of use. The menu was well designed and each category was easy enough to compare via the graphs. over all very clean"

• "I love this software I can see what my employees are doing on the computer. "

• "Excellent Software for a Cheap Price. Yes, this software gives more than what we are paying for. Seeing my Team's productivity is really important to me and this software helps me alot."

• Cons

• "A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available."

• "There isn't much that I can say I dislike about this service since it already does the job. Perhaps the design can always be an ongoing improvement."

• "It has some nice features that cost money but overall no cons! When I first started using it there were not enough options but the neede optins were implemented soon after."

Browse ActivTrak Reviews

Richard from University

My opinion

I'm very happy, never run in any error and the agent program is constantly updated

Pros

ActivTrak is a powerful tool for businesses. You can watch live the efficiency of every employee, if and were their are wasting their time on internet and very discreet. You have all the data in a simple web page with a lot of option and statistics for every user.

Cons

The first time you login in the dashboard, its a little weird and you need some time to find everything, how to activate account and change the settings. The installation while is very fast and easy, sometimes is blocked from antivirus programs

Debjit from Alpana Web Solutions

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Pros

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting. Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time. The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof. It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media. The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things. I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Cons

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

ActivTrak - Computer usage tracking solved

Productivity monitoring is the main purpose the software has been used in my organization. It does this quite well. Based on computer usage statistics provided by ActivTrak, corporate firewall rules can be adjusted to address productivity concerns.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and very easy to configure. A very small agent can be installed without a trace, even to the technically savvy. The web-based console does a great job with reporting up-to-date computer usage statics as well as screen shots in real-time. It does exactly what it is designed to do - see and record computer usage. Usage statistics are broken down by application/category which is helpful in determining productivity.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about the software as it does what it intends to do quite well. The only difficulty I have experienced is the removal of the agent when a system falls out of the scope of monitoring.

Richard from V-silicon

Industry: Semiconductors

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

Pros

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are. 2. it can maintain a block website list.

Cons

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Active Trak has been a good basic app. It does not do the things we want it to do overall.

Being able to register quickly

Pros

That it was available when we needed it. We needed an application that we could use almost right away. Active gave us that option.

Cons

Support, I also do not like that we still are unable to do things we wanted to do from the beginning 3 years ago.

Sarmad from SarmadK4Music

Industry: Music

Best Employ Monitoring Software! No Doubt.

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Pros

The features ActivTrak offers are more than required by any person. It is full of stuff that you can utilize for the best productivity. The Agent file is very reliable and completely hidden. ActivTrak also gives you the free 3GB data plan for up to 3 different users.

Cons

It is really hard to tell about the cons. A few things could be improved like the real time screenshots are bugged out sometimes, you need to refresh the page and the incorrect page title with the different screenshot happens often.

ActivTrak Can usher in the future of education

Overall ActivTrak is great! I think that, as more schools embrace technology in the classroom, this software will be an essential component to the new and improved learning process.

Pros

I like that this makes data collection and analysis of my students easy for me. My students use lots of adaptive learning software and it helps to be able to view all their data and productivity in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the software loads a bit slow. I will want to quickly find data and it lags a bit. I also really wish there was a way to view productivity within certain time windows.

Tiffany from Health Industry

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Nice price and easy interface

Easier for customers to sign up for classes and make their monthly membership payments online.

Pros

Easy to navigate for customers. Nice and easy interface easy to use for admins. Automated alerts, ability to track Productivity.

Cons

No way to type in words in a search bar to easily navigate what youre looking for. Would be nice not to have to scour through the website looking for what you need. Easier to type it in a search bar box at the top of the page

An effective way to keep an eye on the PC.

I really like how simply I can sign up and set it up and get started. Notification and taking a break is essential for my work. I installed to all my pc and it's all being watched.

Pros

I like how simple it is to configure and use. It is very effective to track all the activity of my pc. With time tracking I can see how I did all my work but there is no way to find out what application I use is wasting my time. Active track helps me to give me an overall report on how my work and entertainment, throughout the day. I highly recommended this if you think your time is being wasted and don't have a solid explanation.

Cons

The app does take some ram and shows some annoying notifications while gaming. I think you should create a lite app for this purpose.

Andrey from Beetle Eye LLC

Helps to increase productivity

We needed a tool showing what people are doing and when.

Pros

It helped us to uncover hidden productivity bad habits that we may not be aware of and then to optimize out team work and organization.

Cons

It would be great if there is more customization options such as to customize the application names.

Derek from Hampton Township Assessor's Office

From the initial download to the first use, it was so easy and intuitive.

Productivity is always hard to measure, but this software makes it easy to see what programs or websites are consuming or distracting from our work goals. I don't like to use it as a spy tool. I prefer to use it to troubleshoot areas for improvement. Or use the screenshots to see when an error or crash occurs to see the events that lead up to the software fail. This is a GREAT troubleshooter option, see what the station saw. Love that it can be accessed from remote seamlessly.

Pros

The easy interface and how easy it is to code applications and website as productive or non-productive. It gives a GREAT picture of the productivity of the workstations. I like that it can block websites as well with one caveat (see cons). I will say this blocker is 100% effective, where websites blocked by the router can be accessed using an alternate method. The Screenshots are helpful, not as a spy tool, but in determining errors when one of our programs is having trouble, we can see the error screen the operator saw through the screenshots. Great troubleshooting. Screenshots also let me assist the operator when I am in a remote location, I can see what they are asking and assist quicker than actually remoting into the workstation for minor questions. EVERY INTERACTION WITH THIS PROVIDER HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT, and they are eager to help and take suggestions and criticism to assist or improve their already great product. You are not alone after you download or purchase. Another good feature is on the workstation the program runs in the background and is completely invisible to workstation, it doesn't slow the system down, nor cause the workstation any troubles.

Cons

When you block a website, it is always blocked. I would like to release the block during non-business hours. For instance, if my employees want to check their emails, Facebook, I have no problem with them doing this before work, after work or during lunch. I did load my work hours into the system, but tech support said right now it an "always" block. I don't want to have to come in and turn the blocks on and off manually. Other than that, this is the best program I have found.

Mark from Intel

Industry: Semiconductors

It allows me to monitor what my kids are doing on the Internet which is invaluable these days

I allows me to closely monitor my children's PC usage to keep them out of trouble and on track with their school work.

Pros

Given the heft price I like the fact that there's a free version of the software. From a feature perspective I like the ability to see a history of screenshots and the ability to monitor usage real-time. I also like the new feature that was recently added that allows me to easily exclude people I do not want to monitor. Another really great thing about this product is not the product itself, but the technical support team that supports it. The quality of help I received and the timeliness of responses was absolutely awesome!

Cons

The thing I like least is the price. As a non-business user I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price for the software, but the current price is simply way too high for the ability to monitor my children's PC usage. Sure, it's important to me as a parent, but not at the current price. I have mentioned this software (as well as other phone monitoring software) to other parents and I'm confident if the price was in the sub $100 range, you'd sell a LOT of licenses to parents! Add support for monitoring Apple and Android phone usage for the same price and you'd be amazed how many you'd sell to parents. All parents I talk to are looking for these capabilities. Of course, the other limitation I'd like to see changed is the fact that the screenshots are only captured when a screen is shown for 20 secs. I know this is a limitation of the free version. Again, I'd be willing to pay for the ability to specify the cadence of screenshots, but not at the current price.

Brandon from MovingLabor.com

Best Monitoring Software, Period.

Quick and easy reporting about employee activity on work computers. Specifically, productivity, activity log and real time screen viewing.

Pros

ActivTrak does everything you need and nothing you don't. It's user friendly, visually appealing and robust. Additionally, they release the most updates of any related software. I have tried more than six applications for this purpose and theirs is the best.

Cons

The software has a tendency to create multiple "users" (people you are tracking) for the same person. One record for the computer, another for their associated Windows/Chrome identity and sometimes others if they have multiple user accounts on the same computer. This can cause you to have 3 or more user records to track for a single person. You can group them together and use an alias, which is great, but the overall number of users reporting will affect your billing plan.

Jose from Pineda Law Firm PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

The paid service is worth every penny, and the free trial saved me thousands of dollars

Increased employee productivity and decreased employee turnover. Our employees know we monitor their workstations, so they behave and don't misuse our IT resources. That's one less reason to fire them.

Pros

Easy of installation and use, cloud hosting, and browser access from anywhere in the planet. The price is also reasonable. The free trial saved us thousands of dollars in wasted wages. We suspected that one young law clerk was squandering our time and resources because of his low productivity. Three hours after we started monitoring his workstation (with the free trial) we fired him on the spot. We then implemented ActivTrak firm-wide (with prior announcement) and everyone is being honest on their workstations. Trust but verify.

Cons

I wish we could adjust the speed of the screenshot "slide show". It's painfully slow right now. Also, allow us to name the rules. Some of the rules can get convoluted, and two months later we forget what they're supposed to do. Other than those nitpicks, I think this software is brilliant.

Shane from Ozone Water Systems

Industry: Industrial Automation

Get employee productivity back on track.

With all the distractions from social media, streaming video, etc. employees can be tempted to waste a lot of time on the clock on unproductive activities when they believe no one is watching. This software is proving invaluable in restoring operator productivity and preventing restricted activities on company computer equipment that could result in viruses as well as wasting network bandwidth.

Pros

Two main features that have been the most helpful are first, the ability to easily create custom alarm triggers along with personalized popup messages to the offending PC/operator. As soon as the employees realize the activities are being watched and flagged they immediately cleaned up their act. Second, the ability to produce a screen shot at timed intervals and upon trigger of an alarm allows us to paint a clear picture of what activities employees are wasting the most time doing as well as spot activities that may not easily trigger an alarm but are restricted based on company policy.

Cons

Difficulty to find fault with this system. The only issue we have encountered was a bug in the Mac version of the agent software. Customer service was very helpful and responsive.

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Pros

The ability to monitor employees and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Cons

A live feed of the employees screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

Nathaniel from Capital One

ActivTrak for Family Monitoring

Overall, it's been simple and easy to install and it doesn't seem to have any performance hit on the computers. Still working out some kinks in how to actually get exactly the info that I need, however.

Pros

ActivTrak is easy to install, free (for my use), and lightweight. I have it installed on the family computer so that I can track my kids' time and then categorize it. We have a system where they get rewards in the form of poker chips and then can spend them on things... like screen time. But I need to be able to differentiate between when they are on their computers doing something worthwhile (like Khan Academy) for which they are not charged any chips and then they are watching YouTube videos or playing Fortnite. That's what ActivTrak let's me do.

Cons

It took me a while to figure out how to get the kind of reports that I wanted out of the system. (I tried making my own based on the logs, first, and that didn't go well at all.) There are still segments of the reports that I don't understand, like an hour belonging to "system processes" or something like that. I think if I spend the effort I'll be able to categorize things like I want them to a little more automatically, but it takes a bit of effort.

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Pros

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Cons

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other. I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Brandon from LKSA West Hills

Out of all the systems, we tested. ActivTrak was the most user-friendly and best overall.

Increase productivity in the office and hold my employees accountable.

Pros

The software allows you to see real-time screenshots of the users your tracking. It can also block certain websites and show a pop-up. It has very advanced features but the overlay of the system is completely easy to use anyone can understand it. You can set up alarms to notify you of "unproductive" websites being viewed and with this feature we have 100% reduced the amount of unproductive website viewing.

Cons

The only con we have with this program is that you are not able to have a constant live stream of your employee's computer. It gives you live screenshots but not a live feed.

Muhammad from Q Soft Web & Software Solutions

It helped track my employees in stealth mode. I can judge behavior of my employees and keep eye on.

peace of mind about progress of my employees.

Pros

Recent screen shots help get overview at a glance about what your employees doing. One can monitor from anywhere or on the go. website blocking is very easy and its very difficult for employees to track whats going on their system. For home users its free to monitor 3 computers with enough data

Cons

Price is bit high as compared to other solutions. Also paying annually is also a paid and they don't offer monthly payment options

Michael from Citizens Bank

Very Good Monitoring

Pros

This is the kind of software that sensitive companies need to protect themselves, their data and their employees. The very nature of this software is stealth. Users will never know that they're being watched (that is if that's the way you want it set up). The reporting is excellent and very in-depth and detailed.

Cons

Hard to uninstall. Because it doesn't work like conventional software, the removal (at least the first time) is kind of a chore.

Ruth from WCL

Free version works well as accountability software

Pros

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

Cons

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.

Micha from TitleNet Solutions, LLC

Love This!!

ActivTrak is great. It allows us to monitor employees remotely, block harmful or distracting websites, and overall helps us find ways to boost productivity and helps to insure safety on our endpoint devices.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, invisible to your end users, and the best part is that it's free for up to 3 users, so you can try it out before you commit to subscribing.

Cons

No cons

Response from Birch Grove Software

Replied November 2016

Hi Micha! Thank you so much for this review! We love hearing success stories! If you'd like to be featured in an ActivTrak case study, please contact your Account Manager and we can highlight your improvements in productivity and safety! Thank again! Ramiz ActivTrak Marketing

Kevin from McKinley Consulting

ActivTrak helps me monitor productivity and computer usage. It's the best tool on the market.

Traacking

Pros

1 - It's easy to use. All you do is download the program to install, and it will automatically do everything for you. 2 - Screenshots every minute. This is such an incredible feature that allows me to keep track of exactly what's going on. 3 - Graphs and data visualization for productivity. All you have to do is tag which applications/use cases are productive/unproductive, and you can get a quick overview of what the computers are being used for. 4 - Weekly summary emails. This way I don't even have to log in to check, but get a top level summary of the most important news. 5 - Website Blocking. It's really great to be able to block websites simply and easily.

This is great software for the monitoring

ease of use and the reporting functionality is great, especially the full audit log of what has been happening on a computer. it even catches title bar data of when users are in incognito or private mode. this is extremely helpful, especially when you have setup screen grabbing and alerting when you have areas of concern that a member of staff is doing something inappropriatre.

Pros

Its not a cheaper solution but it is a better solution if you want more detail into what your employees are doing. It really made the owner cringe at the level of detail we can see what the employees do, he almost thought it was too invasive

Cons

We had some employees who were consistently missing deadlines that they shouldn't have been missing. ActivTrak enabled us to efficiently identify and address some of the employees' problematic behaviors. It worked so well that I actually installed it on my own computer to help me identify areas for improvement.

Tim from Conversion Logix

A good monitoring product to keep an eye on productivity

Pros

I use this product to keep an eye on my employees, block sites that they shouldn't be going to while on the clock, and to track productivity of my agents.

Cons

I have the free version of the product and my biggest issue is that when you get to a certain amount of space used it stops recording screenshots and will not let you access any information. If you don't happen to log in for a few days and you hit that threshold then all of the information at that point is considered gone as you have to delete it all in order to start recording again or access your info which is annoying. Or you can upgrade to the paid version and this wouldn't happen but the free version is perfect for that I need it for.

Chrissy from Healey Plumbing, Inc.

Wonderful

Pros

VALUE Small business that has only have two administrative personnel, ActivTrak offers a free version of its software, which allows us smaller companies who may not have the resources or need for an integrate monitoring software. It allows us to monitor our employees productivity for a value that cannot be beat - FREE!

Cons

No complaints; unable to complain about software that is offered free of charge. Only suggestion is for the free version to possible allow storage to be deleted for a certain period instead of having to delete the entire history. Wish a light version was available for smaller companies to purchase/subscribe to that allowed for unlimited storage.

ActivTrak Review

ActivTrak is an excellent tool for our organization that works perfectly, easily, effectively, all at a very low price point. It helps us enforce our Acceptable Use policy and take action when necessary.

Pros

The best part for us is that it takes the legwork out of an investigation. Simply install the tool and the data is gathered in many different formats. Before we started using it, an investigation would consume hours of IT's time while we dug through firewalls and internet history files (if available) to piece together a picture of PC activity. Being able to provide legal a set of screenshots is perfect and removes all of the guess work.

Cons

We haven't run into anything we disliked about this software

Great Product and Service

This product can do exactly what they are advertising. You can set this program up on a computer and once that computer is logged into, the program is tracking at all times. The activity report is very detailed and it shows when a screenshot was taken.

Pros

You can see screenshots of different time intervals and you can export the time to excel for records. It has very easy to use interface and track the productive time effectively. it also provides two factor authentication along with Active directory integration which completed the feature list.

Cons

All the stored information can eat up your hard drive space very quickly. No OCR for screenshots it captured and no keylogging mechanism is provided.

Josh from Nautical Noir Photography

Industry: Photography

A well designed employee monitoring software

I have been able to improve the work production totals by nearly 50% this quarter, very impressed with the overall use

Pros

Cons

.slow to access different screenshots It was very slow when changing from screenshots to simple data

Naveen Kumar from Mystic Media Production

Intuitive and Easy to use, Among the best

I travel a lot due to my work profile, Activtrak makes my employees monitoring easy.

Pros

almost impossible to detect user friendly dashboard optimum space to store screenshots free to use for 3 devices simple installation process

Cons

could have been more economical for paid versions. to check out pricing you have to create an account.

Raul from Rolvas

Surprisingly good!

Control on what users are doing is cruzial for companies these days. Specially because of malware. This software helped us to control employees productivity and systems security.

Pros

Super easy to get it going. I love the way I can make sure that my staff is being productive. Being a company that works a lot with internet is difficult not to get distracted. By checking the sites that they are visiting and for how long helps themselves realize if they can be more productive and also helps IT managers keep thins safe.

Cons

It's user based so it can get a little pricey if you have a lot of them. Free version is very complete but limited for 3 users.

Jaron from Centura Health

Keeps my home schoolers on track

I use it personally, not for business, since my kids are home schooled. I love being able to monitor what my kids are doing in real-time so that I can keep them on track and help them improve their grades as well as their work ethic. They enjoy being able to play after they finish school, rather than doing school work until bedtime like they used to because they goofed off every chance they got.

Pros

I love the fact that it records every application used and every website browsed to, separated by user. I can keep track if what my kids are doing on their computers at all times. My children are home schooled and my wife stays home, but they would always good off when she turned around. Now I have time stamped screen shots with detailed records to make sure they get their work done first. And since it's free for 3 users and under, I don't pay a dime for it.

Cons

There isn't anything to dislike about this software, at least from my standpoint and for my use. The only thing I could imagine would improve it is remote control of the PC.

Praveen from RPS Infrastructure Limited

Good software to tack productivity of your employees.

Pros

You can track productivity of your employees by categorized application, website in to productivity and unproductive. Every screenshot captured secretly.

Cons

Limitation of storage space there should be any provision link with box,one drive or dropbox so that all file can moved or save to these drives.

Daniel from Commercial Alliance

This software gives a great overview all in a single pane

Pros

like the ease of use, the granularity and functionality of the reports. Knowing the exact amount of time a user is using each software, automatically categorizing sites and software to productive/unproductive is very helpful. Like that it captures all screens for the system

Cons

I would like to be able to know what all internet tabs are that are opened if a screenshot is taken. would like to be able to configure the default screenshot timeframe.

Robert from Best Value Vacs

Everything works how you imagine it should work and has almost every function you could think of.

Tracking and blocking employees activities during the day. It really helps increase productivity and allows you to see what they are doing when you're not over their shoulder.

Pros

The best thing about this software is its ease of use and learning curve. Activtrak can do almost everything an IT support company can do, but for a fraction of the cost.

Cons

There are not many cons to this software. Once you get it installed on the computer it is very easy to use. The only thing I could recommend is an automatic software update on the computers it is installed on instead of having to go to each computer and manually update versions of the software.

Craig from Higher Education

Fantastic

Pros

This is the perfect tool for a parent who needs to see what their child is doing on their computer. It's completely hidden and enabled me to gather a tremendous about of information and proof that she was not doing homework when she was supposed to be. It was also very helpful to see when she was clearing her Internet history in attempt to hide her activity from us. Also loved the added bonus of being able to block sites where the majority of time was being wasted. I am so glad I found this tool and definitely see an application for it in the workplace as well which I am considering.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything I would consider a "con" of the product. It does exactly what it says it does and it does it very well. The only cons for me is that I'm currently using the free version and don't have access to some of the other features, but I would probably only need to have those in a workplace scenario.

John Kenneth from Home Credit Philippines

Excellent Software for a Cheap Price

This software deserves high score. Please try this software specially for those who are handling people.

Usefull

Overall I like this software. Can view alot of information about other computers from my computer. Having trouble with one saying software can't be found.

Pros

I can view what our employees are doing on their computer.

Cons

Sometimes have troubles with upgrades, like a computer not upgrading.

Johnathan from Timeboxx Solutions LLC

ActivTrak is very intuitive and easy to use with minimal learning curve or training.

Pros

I like the fact that ActivTrak is very intuitive. The UI is well designed and the screen flow is superb. The metrics are spot on. ActivTrak enables managers or business owners to get more insight into their user's productivity level.

Cons

I have been using ActivTrak in a trial environment for 6-8months now in a productive environment. My main gripe is ActivTrak should allow for more than 3 users in the free/trial version. I also find it hard to delete users from ActivTrak after you've remove their profiles from the local PC; this appears to be a bug in the software.

Julian from Door Entry Direct

Great monitoring software

Pros

Reliable and packed with great reporting which includes screenshot and makes reviewing everything really easy. Great product and great value. I would like to see more users for example and using local space for screenshots and reports.

Cons

Some links and websites appear in report and can't be excluded and too few users for a year license. Time cannot be ajuste the way it's displayed same for the date.

Absolutely great!

Pros

The ease of use is the most beneficial thing about ActivTrak. The way that we can see time-shots of each occurrence/event is exceedingly important.

Cons

I think if there was a way to hide the service a little better it could be even better.

odai from privet office

Industry: Legislative Office

i useing it from long time its best

more conection for my family req uire

Pros

family safety, but if have apps, more good, use very useful and easy. I like it and hope to be best

Cons

I used activtrack from long time to see my family and save them from any virus or anyone from the virus.

Jose from JDC

1 year Review

It took a full hour for me to review all of the bells and whistles and get used to the software. After that, it was a breeze and easy to use. Being able to monitor my employees from anywhere in the world is just fantastic.

Pros

-Ease of use -Very Accessible -Live Viewing

Cons

Out of the 5 times I contacted customer support, there was only one time that took longer than usual for them to respond. Other than that, everything was just dandy.

As an employee, I felt comfortable that we were being held accountable while not being held hostage.

Pros

I like that it is not completely intrusive in a keylogger like fashion as other softwares are, while still giving my bosses the information they need to keep everyone honest.

Cons

The completely hidden nature can be a little uneasy - be sure to be transparent to your employees that you have this installed on the machines they'll be working on. Want them to be honest? Be honest yourself!

Jhonatan from Corona Display

The best method to monitor employees

Thanks to Activtrak I was able to identify some resources being spen without permission. Now employees know we can see everything, even if they go offline. It helped me save time, which means money.

Pros

The screenshot feature is wonderfull. The way its installed, completely undetected. Ease of use. The new interface is perfect when browsing screenshots.

Cons

No cons, just pros. There is nothing to dislike.

Making timesheets easier and keeping staff productive

Has allowed for more accurate timesheets within the company that allows for invoicing to be a true reflection of work conducted and proof for clientele. Able to assess the productivity of staff which has resulted in increased productivity and the prosecution of a staff member stealing company data.

Pros

The recording of information on a active desktop into a spreadsheet allows for accurate timesheets (billing to clientele) and updates on staff productivity. Screenshots also provide an effective method for assessing exact work conducted. As it is all online, the access to the dashboard can be done anywhere, even on holiday!

Cons

Inability to record activity when device is offline (not connected to the internet) and then upload said activity when online again.

Damon from DLH Technical Services, Inc.

just scratching the surface, but impressed by what I see

We're trying to just concrete data behind our impressions of how productive our users really are. Beyond that, we're trying to identify processes in need of refinement or distractions that should be removed.

Pros

The ability to assign categories/productivity settings to each activity and even add new categories as needed is very welcome. There are also many different presentations of the data captured, with different point emphasized. Tracking a user across multiple machines is also crucial in a flexible team-oriented environment.

Cons

With all the options, it can get a little confusing navigating the web interface. Would love to see the OS coverage to include Linux (beyond just the Chrome plugin).

Raymond from Blu-Tec ICT

Great software to monitor your employees.

Clients always ask about some software to monitor their employees and this is always the first one I suggest.

Pros

ActivTrak is so easy to install and setup. The interface is user friendly and it really overs a lot of features. There is even a free option to use the software.

Cons

Well the only cons to me is that it's not always nice as a IT consultant to install this for clients and see how some employees get asked to leave because they are doing their jobs, but hey, that's life and that's why there are software out there like ActivTrack.

PERFECT FOR EMPLOYEE MONITORING; INCREASED OUR MONTHLY OUTPUT UPON USAGE

Pros

ActivTrak is amazing as it also tracks browsing histories and productivity of employees. Its layout is simple which is a great feature if you want an organized type of software. Since its main feature is employee tracking, it does an amazing job. ActivTrak is pretty easy to learn and is easy to use as well.

Cons

I am not sure if it can also access browsing history when in incognito. I hope it does. Also, blocking of certain websites seems to have no time limits. Unblocking of some websites after office hours is not a possibility.