An Excel-based solution, Clear Analytics offers a variety of BI-specific features to help generate, automate, analyze, and visualize a company's key data and information. Clear Analytics also enables consolidation of data from multiple data sources and all within excel.
All data, reports, and information is available in real-time and can be downloaded into a spreadsheet. New data can be imported into the system in a matter of clicks, so that reports are up-to-date based on the most current information available. Report generation can be automated and scheduled ahead of time so that reports are available as needed. The end user can share their reports with a single drag and drop action.
All information is securely stored by Clear Analytics, reducing the risk of information corruption or loss. Security settings for the system can be set at different employee levels, granting employees access to the information they need, without compromising the security of the information. The tool is compliance friendly and auditable. For midsized to enterprise-level organizations in several industry segments, including construction, insurance, government, and property management.
jain from Lawrence foods
Specialty: Food / Beverage
Employees number: 51-200 employees
• Responsible for 54 weaving looms production lines which produces denim fabric.
• Daily production planning and loom planning based on beam stock and sizing program.
• Ensure product quality and process adherence.
• Follow-up and crosschecking of preventive maintenance schedule.
• Modification of frequency, check points and machine parameters as per trend analysis.
• Manpower handling and ensuring discipline in department.
• To work in team with proper synchronization and brain storming upon probable solutions for defect.
We have integrated this with Microsoft BI and have really overcome the negatives at this time such as lack of mobile access and some of the more advanced visuals.
Patrick from Security Lock & Key Inc
We found this to be a great way to delve into our data with minimal effort and maximum reward. Because it functions as a bolt on to Excel, it allowed us to easily manipulate our data, create reports, dashboards and KPI's without learning another software. As a small business without in-house IT, this was the clear choice and the only learning curve / pain point in setting it up was finding the relationships between the data tables, which was easily resolved with the help of their tech support. Because of the familiarity with excel, creating and manipulating reports has been easy to roll out, and the program was able to provide actionable data within a month of purchase.
Although it lacks some of the visualizations of other software's, Clear Analytics does a phenomenal job of what a BI software should do, provide data in a usable format, and it does it at an unbelievable price point.
Bhavik from Consulting Firm
1) One can expect a huge cost savings in not requiring a dedicated reporting writer on staff. Expect your financial end users creating a sharing reports from day 1!
2) Your business users will be able to to drill down to detailed data from summary via Excel (amazing!)
1) If you are not too well versed in Excel and prefer to have IT create reports, then you may be better off with a more traditional solution.
Chris from PYA
In the reporting world nothing is easy. The job of an Analyst is to make something from nothing, which usually means "Time Consuming." When the demand for timely and precise reporting grew, I looked at several programs to help satisfy the need and my sanity. My goal was to find a program that would allow me to manipulate formulas and data FREELY, control the end users viewing rights, and most importantly a customer service representative that knew more about reporting than me. I tested several programs, but they all failed miserably in what I felt as the most important functions in Reporting Software.
I was honestly taken back when I first demoed Clear Analytics. I remember thinking that I finally found a program that was developed by someone that has been in my shoes.
I highly recommend Clear Analytics as a headache free solution to Data Analytics.
Response: Clear Analytics, Ana Data Consulting Inc.
Date: March 2015
Thank you for the excellent review! We certainly hope to continue working with you to help meet your data discovery goals!
Clear Analytics Team