What are Cleo Integration Cloud users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Cleo Integration Cloud software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of Use and Ease of the implementation. Tech Support is great and can work with you to help check issues on your system."
  • icon"It is fairly simple to setup and administer. Support is fair to good and overall has most features needed."
  • icon"The interface ability with objects and linking speeds up development. Feature rich and growing with more functionality in the near future."
  • icon"Expense and purchasing AS2 blocks. This is a limiting factor but getting unlimited licensing is way too cost prohibitive."
  • icon"Some of the errors are difficult to solve based on the information that is reported to you."
  • icon"There is currently a lack of available online knowledgebase for their products. However, they are working on implementing one."

Browse all Cleo Integration Cloud Reviews

• Have you used Cleo Integration Cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

Andre

Cleo changed our B2B process

We are satisfied with the move to Cleo and waiting for new products in 2019.

Pros

What I like on Cleo is the quality of the products and how they are update. We use Clarify for mapping translation. The quality of our mapping, implementation time and cost moved more then 500%.

Cons

It is not intuitive and you may have to invest a lot of time in how to use the system but overall this is the only difficult that you may have.

Vignesh

Industry: Furniture

Go for CLEO

CLEO is very good company, I can strongly recommend to my friend. Initial support I get from professional services team is good. Sales Team and Customer success Manager are really wonderful people to work with. I'm really happy with my overall experience.

Pros

I find this software is user friendly. Quicker to learn with all the help of study material. Since this is supported by Cloud software, we can login from anywhere ,

Cons

Due to maintenance issues, I get few transmission issues, having said that I get support from CLEO but only on the next day.

Reasons for choosing Cleo Integration Cloud

Cost incurred is comparatively less and initial set up were done by Professional services team , which is slightly advantage than the other

Reasons for switching to Cleo Integration Cloud

The product we were using was outdated, and not much user friendly.

Great software. Still a few bugs that need to be worked out

Pros

Features are what I like best as well as ease of use. The fact that clarify is being integrated in Harmony is great and will assist our company greatly

Cons

The software still has some bugs that we are waiting to be addressed. The ability to handle large amount files can cause issue. Once these issues are addressed the software will be great.

Patrick

CIC for EDI

We are utilizing the Managed Services option and progress seems very slow.

Pros

I like the cockpit for EDI visibility for the functional team.

Cons

I do not like that the system seems slow and the wheel is constantly spinning as new pages are displayed.

Cleo CIC features looked good

Software works well and customer support is amazing and timely!

Pros

We use Lexicom and it is very stable and easy to use once you start using it. I can have multiple trading partners as well as setting up test partners. Documentation made it easy!

Cons

Not knowing much about EDI, I had to learn how to use the software, other than that I am unable to find anything to date that I don't like about the software!

Andre

Cleo is a complete solution to integrate your business

Pros

What I most like is the customer service department. The software is great, but when I need any assistance in how to connect my projects, the CS or the sales department are able to assist you very well

Cons

What is least like is a leak of connector to integrate cloud platforms in the eCommerce. Nowadays, the ERP, CRM, eCommerce are running in the cloud and as much connector you can have, better is your experience and integration.

Kerry

My smarts

Pros

I like how it will tell me how things are going in my account. It also gives me quiz about my budgets.

Cons

Nothing really I'm pleased with this software

Paulo

Industry: Machinery

Cleo Integration Cloud helps a lot

Pros

EDI easy to use, configure new trading partners, endpoints, and rulesets, makes possible add new customer in only few minutes

Cons

SVN is little bit confuse at beginning but after start using we get the way they provide us to store our files on server.

Viral

Good softwre for specific needs

Pros

Each business process is different. some may fit in with the Celo's out of box solution - some may not. Document management is the best that we've used

Cons

the management (maybe the way we deployed) is not the easiest

Easy of Use

Pros

I enjoy the UX of the CIC it is very configurable and easy to use even to some members who are less technical.

Cons

No current SLA views in the CIC , I believe this is on Cleo roadmap though!

Self empowerment via the CIC

Julian

December 2021

Excelente plataforma de transferencia de archivos en la nube

Me gusta que el desarrollo de informes y presentaciones se hace mucho más fácil, además se unifica la información de los diferentes departamentos de la compañía.

Pros

Excelente para la integración de recolección de información para big data directo a la nube, muy útil para automatización y manejo de datos.

Cons

Muy difícil la experiencia del usuario, toca capacitarse para el manejo del programa además tiene muchas limitaciones para integración.

Juliann

Good Effort!

Customer support has been very helpful and prompt with a same day callback. If they can't fix the issue right away, they are persistent with their efforts until the issue is fixed. I think that the ease of use could be improved with additional documentation on how to use the ruleset functions and some better documentation on using VLTrader.

Pros

The functionality. I am able to use information from a database to create other tables, flat files or xml files. Once I had a template to use as an example, I was able to automate the creation of a fixed width file within 3 days. This was a process that I thought would never be able to automate.

Cons

The log errors are often difficult to understand if you aren't familiar with java. VLTrader seemed so easy to use during training but parts of it seem not to be working correctly.

Christopher

We have been looking for a secure way to transfer large files and Cleo does exactly what we need!

The ability to share large files with external users as well as using the High Speed Protocol to sync folders with remote users to ensure data backups from a central location.

Pros

It says what it says it does. I like that once it is installed and configured it works. That seems pretty basic, but that is not always the case with new software. I also like that I have expandability. The features we are currently using are only a fraction of what we could be using, so down the road as we find use cases for Cleo to solve, we will already have the software installed and we will already be familiar with it.

Cons

There isn't much not to like. It solved the issue we were having with sending large files securely. If I was forced to come up with a con it would be that you do have to purchase a lot of functionality just to solve one problem. A more, al a carte pricing model, for our small organization, would have been a better fiscal fit.

Very solid product. Feature-rich and intuitive.

Pros

The clarify product is far above the competitors and offers many more features. I have evaluated many similar products and landed on Clarify because of the flexibility of the tool and the expansive feature set. The support and service from Cleo is also excellent. I would strongly recommend this product.

Cons

As a user of many versions of the product, the migration path between major revisions can be tedious. I can appreciate the need for this when there are major changes to the software, but to date that has been my only complaint with this software.

Sean

Cleo Clarify is easy to use and flexible for our business processes.

EDI integration with hundreds of trading partners and very high volume of transaction processing.

Pros

Ability to quickly change from Test to Production servers. Ability to set up custom audit filters specific to our purposes. Integration with SVN repository for project management. Easy to deploy changes to projects.

Cons

Current cluster architecture is too touchy and dependent upon services (nodes) being started in the correct order. It takes close to 90 minutes from start to finish to properly bring the environment down and back up again (10 server cluster).

Rick

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Harmony is very powerful and has a lot of options. Once you understand the software, it is easytouse

Easy communication between us and our trading partners.

Pros

All the options. Harmony will do just about everything dealing with communications. It is very flexible with a lot of functionality included by default. A lot of new options and functionality are added regularly.

Cons

There are so many options, finding what you want and the best way can be difficult. Support can be slow getting back when you are researching how to do something. New features and options are not communicated well when they are released.

Mike

Industry: Dairy

Our customer experience with Cleo's B2B software has been excellent.

Cleo software allows us to stay connected electronically to our customers.

Pros

Our company uses the Cleo / EXTOL EEI software which runs in the IBM i. What we like most about this software is it's reliability. EEI is feature rich and very functional. The support behind this product is phenomenal. We feel like Cleo Services and Support are extensions of our in house technical department ready and willing to help us solve any problem large or small. Thank you Cleo!

Skip

My experience in using Cleo for the company has been very rewarding. We've used Cleo for 12+ years.

Pros

VLTrader 's functionality has always been dependable and effective, making it easy to on-board new EDI trading partners. Monitoring activity is also made very easy, and it has useful and clear reporting.

Cons

My only concern with the tool has been its limited functionality with posting files across platform boundaries. i.e. Securely coping\appending files between windows and unix while maintaining the integrity of the original contents has been an ongoing desire.

Evan

This software is very flexible and very simple to use.

Pros

The product's interface is very intuitive and simple to use. Though it does take time to get used to the functionality of each module, the application does provide a very flexible solution to many business processes.

Cons

Though this product is very flexible, I have come across a few items that would make the application more streamline. If there were a copy feature, that would make life easier. Also, the upgrade and backup process can be made better.

Jose

An efficient platform for managing and deploying projects.

Cleo is a complete application integration tool that we were looking for, it allows us to store all our projects in the cloud and manage them in a better way, it allows us to give a faster access to users and manage password protected data which gives us a better security.

Pros

I like this tool because it allows us to add all kinds of data without problems and allows a much simpler access to all the information available in each project and designed in each platform or application, it is a great saving of energy and hardware.

Cons

I have no complaints about this platform.

Joseph

Good, easy to use product

I have a smooth running, error free, mostly automated file transfer process. The reliability makes administration minimal.

Pros

I use Cleo VLTrader and it is very easy to use. Very reliable and low maintenance. Once you learn the install and outs of it it runs seemkessly.

Cons

There are some scripting features like If, Then logic which would be nice to have. Also, I have a need for complex scheduling which is not fully available.

Mo

One Satisfied Customers

We, at Oshawa Public Urtilitis, use VLTarder EDI to exchange very confidential meter data every day serveral times with government regulatory agency. It is very very important that data are being sent and received on time as per regulatory agency's rules and policy! Cleo VlTrader is so far doing a fantastic job in our end performing this business process. We will be the fail-over Vltrader server soon.

Pros

Reliability and effectiveness of this tools.

Cons

Could not find one!

Susan

I have no issues with the software and support is excellent.

This product took the weight of having to watch EDI from 4 plants every day to only having to look at it when a plant calls. Saves a lot of time.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Once it is set up, the only reason to worry about it is if the system gets rebooted then you have to make sure you start it back up. Set-up is easy and if there are issues, support is there all the way!

Time used: Free Trial

Learn It, Live It Love it!

The EDI solution offered by Cleo is much different than any other EDI software I've worked on. It is complex if you are unfamiliar with EDI, but Cleo does a phenomenal job of laying everything out for you to build. No EDI software on the market is easy to use without experience, but Cleo does a great job of making it as easy to use as possible. The fact that fail safes are put in to show you where you go wrong is not only a life saver, but a time saver as well. Face it, when you're talking that much code, it's good to see where you go wrong if you make mistakes. I will say that when you implement Cleo's solution, immerse yourself in it. If there is one thing I regret, it's the fact that I let it sit for 6-7 months before looking at it again, and that really was detrimental. On the positive side though, Cleo tech support is on their game and can guide you through even the toughest scenario. Considering their tech support is top notch, I was able to get caught up to speed after a few phone calls. I would recommend to anyone implementing the Cleo solution to get training as well. It is well worth it. The training course takes you from point A to point B with full immersion. The trainers work with you and will guide you along the way. You can tell they genuinely care about whether or not you understand what you are doing. I felt extremely confident after completing training on the EDI software and understood every aspect of the EDI process. Again, get immersed in the software and stay immersed. You'll be thankful you did.

Kyle

Solid support and easy deployments

Increased uptime, less fees for late file delivery, less programming staff required to make one off file movers. Easy admin.

Pros

Reliability and support are the most important features for us. The reliability for us has been phenomenal.

Cons

A knowledgebase would be a great addition. Vltrader action gui enhancements to make templates would be great for less experienced staff.

Cleo Integration Cloud