• Pros

• "Negligible costs compared to the value it brings to our company. Smooth navigation in the platform, easy integration with our CRM."

• "I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open focus our marketing efforts to. "

• "Quite fast, easy graphic, intuitive user experience."

• Cons

• "We had issues connecting with Shell to the server for several months. It was partially caused by our interval network government. It was solved by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from CM few days ago."

• "Detail views for more information once clicking on an indicator."

• "Sometimes filters misbehave as I set it wrong. "

Browse CleverMaps Reviews

Petr from DameJidlo.cz

BI tool with location as a key to get relations between business KPI, demography and market share.

Pros

- I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context - It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has an API connector for Keboola Connections - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources. You can define a new metric easily. It uses location as a key connecting point

Cons

- It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - It does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists

Jan from Ceská sporitelna, a.s.

Important tool for optimizing our branch network

Pros

- It's pretty fast to be all in cloud with access through browser and works with our big datasets. One-time there are all data, I'm able to look at all without changing the set-up of the datasets key connectors. - I'm able to see advanced and deep relations in my business and market in particular areas. We use it to discover new places in big towns to open new branch stores and avoid internal cannibalization. - Template insights reports for real business use cases. It combines location-based data from different sources and puts the data in a context. - I'm able to do ad hoc analysis without waiting days and weeks to some GIS experts have time and maybe understand my business issues. The environment is simple, only interactive map and the important metrics related to my business cases. - It works with independent data and logical model. It is pretty easy to drill relations among data from different data sources.

Cons

- It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud. In current version, you are not able to embed the maps in third party dashboard. - When you want to share the reports with you colleagues, they have to make their account in the tool. Unfortunately, although you have the account and access to the project, you have to make all the clicks and filtering patch to get the report every time, you need to see it. - I would like to have two or more map views adjacent when I want compare catchment area of my branch network, competitors network and white places with high value of demographic potential.

Jan from Crocodille ČR, spol. s r.o.

Industry: Food Production

Searching for new business opportunities with CleverMaps

Pros

Data visualisation in the map. This is really great! Working with different type of regions. Possibility to work with different types of points of interest. Exports of customized views to excel (.csv). Possibility to integrate own data to the map. Lots of features.

Cons

The basic map data is still a question mark for me. Not very intuitive (a little practice is needed). Good a flexible support / development, but you need to know exactly what you need and what it should look like (low development creativity).

Petr from BizMachine

New visual way to make sense of your data

Pros

Most of the data has some sort of geo element to it and CleverMaps is a great alternative to spreadsheet or traditional BI to make sense of it. The tool is very flexible and can be tailored to your needs. Our usecase focuses on visualising and analysing addressable market for B2B companies. The tool makes it easy for non-technical user to play with the data, plan campaigns, manage sales territories and find pockets of opportunity. I love the ability to send any filtered selection I make into another system (e.g. as a label into CRM to highlight key opportunities to focus on).

Cons

It requires some time to think through the right setup and typically a few iterations before you get what you wanted. End users will require training to make the most of it because there are simply a few things that one needs to get used to.

Martin from Keboola

After initial set up, CA is easy to use tool for business users looking for insights in maps.

Location/Maps analysis I wouldn't get anywhere else.

Pros

As our own tool resides in cloud, I like it about CA too. You can get the insights and answers anywhere. The tool is strictly focused for analysis on top of the map layers and I haven't tried any other tool like that. No ordinary BI tools (like Tableau or Looker) can compete with that currently. But it's not their focus, so CA is great solution for accompanying other BI tools. Or as a sole solution, if you resides mostly on location data.

Cons

Probably the initial set up. It's not that easy as I'd expect. But it's not that long time ago when you were able to set up the project only with the help of CA team. The documentation is ok and I've seen complete analytical beginner set it up with little help from CA support. Still there is lot of work in front of the developers, so the set up of underlying data can be done without too many skills and without help of the support.

Sona from BizMachine

Easy to use platform enabling us to analyze our clients' data in a location context

Easy to use platform, great way how to visualize and analyze data directly on a map. Overall experience is very positive and I recommend CleverMaps.

Pros

Enrichment of the data with a spatial context, quick reactions to our development requirements, fast and helpful support, new features are often released and communicated.

Cons

Sometimes we were struggling with the customization of colors.

Reasons for Choosing CleverMaps

CleverMaps enable complete customization of the output, offer various useful tools to visualize data, enable data export.

Martin from Dame jidlo. (www.damejidlo.cz)

Great easy to use software for identifying weak and strong areas of your business

Clear and easily understandable outputs of location analyses that can be directly used by our account managers for optimization of our business

Pros

It enables to work with location data seamlessly in a cloud BI environment with other tools. It has API connector for Keboola Connections.

Cons

Jan from Ceská sporitelna, a. s.

It is very easy to make demographic analysis by this SW.

Tomas from Enern

Industry: Investment Management

Pros

Cons

Whew we need to set up a new project, we have to use a command line what is a bit geeky for us. But when you have some data analytics with full tech skill, it very fast to get data to the map.

Ondrej from Steerio

Incredible tool for multitude of use cases when optimizing our business

Tens of millions in cost savings, new business opportunities being currently explored.

Pros

The tool opened whole new level of understanding and growing our business, as it runs in the cloud it's available anywhere anytime. Very fast to set up and use. Insights it generates based on our data enriched with market data were unique and very valuable for decision making.

Cons

It is only for companies that are ready to work in cloud, it took us some time to go through legal, security and compliance procedure to get our data to the cloud.

CleverMaps - thrilling experience with location intelligence platform

We use the tool for market analysis potential and planning of the up-sale activities. Marketing uses the tool for targeted campaigns.

Pros

Easy setup of various data sets for analytics, internal and external. Powerful analytics and clear presentation of results.

Cons

The results of queries becoming a little slow while the number of data sets is growing.

Vojtech from CleverFarm

Industry: Farming

Location analytics that helps us to achieve our goals

Our mission is to make agriculture sustainable and CleverMaps is helping us to do it more efficiently. As a CEO of the company, I need to know if the effort and resources we are putting into sales bring the maximum results and now I am able to evaluate it. The data-driven approach combined with location helped our company to move forward.

Pros

Cons

It might take a while to understand how to use the platform for a person who never dealt with analytics before. There is a lot of possibilities on how to use it; luckily, the CleverMaps team is always there to help.

Dominik from BizMachine

Best map first BI tool for data analytics

Incredible tool for data driven business decision making.

Pros

Tool is well-arranged for data analytics. Offers high depth of possible settings for everyone to analyze their data left and right. Handles well high amount of data without problems (20k + database records)

Cons

Could be overwhelming to new users. Lot of moving parts/settings and fine tuning options are good for data analyst or skilled business people.

Daniel from Kooperativa

Important tool for optimizing our branch network.

Pros

Cons

I does not work on small mobile screen, because the map view and side panel need at least screen in tablet size. It does not work with statistical probability, it shows only what already exists.

Small user review

We are rather satisfied with the product despite some connection issues. The CleverMaps's people are friendly and fast in response. They always tried to fix our bugs quickly and that may be the most valuable thing for us. Also we were invited by CleverMaps on a meeting with other data providers so that we had a opportunity to learn something a new.

Pros

Data provided (POIs of CZE), fast front-end. Code is easy to learn. Metrics.

Reasons for Switching to CleverMaps

It was rather outdated and had less features.

Guy from GIM nv

The missing link between business and location intelligence

Pros

Flexibility Scalability Growing number of features Aiming on user first

Cons

Product that is growing not everything is yet self explanatory. But I believe it's work in progress.

Reasons for Switching to CleverMaps

We were in need for a solution that works of the shelve no GIS experience needed no hard customization tracks.

Lucie from Dáme jídlo

Data in clever and easy way

I can quickly see and evaluate what I need in an easy to understand way.

Pros

It's very intuitive, even so, it contains lots of knowledge behind the data.

Cons

Sometimes filters misbehave as I set it wrong.

Martin from Lidl

My experience

Pros

Quite fast, easy graphic, intuitive user experience.

Cons

no printing options, no export options .PDF or similar

Vojtěch from dáme jídlo

Industry: Food Production

CleverMaps

Pros

I can quickly see and evaluate what I need and share it with my colleagues in an easy to understand way.

Cons

Nothing. I m using CleverMaps short time.

Ana from U Creativa

Best Drill Down Data Pannel

Going forward and backwards into related Data easily.

Pros

Best Drill Down Data Panel. It allows to found related data and patterns from emerging information to converging details.

Cons

Detail views for more information once clicking on an indicator.

Reasons for Choosing CleverMaps