• Pros

• "Syncing is quick and seamless, Support for any issues is exceptional. The representative was very helpful with solving my issues."

• "Software is consistent and reliable. The online support is exceptional and every support agent I've dealt with over the years has been great to work with."

• "This app links my on line apps and is easy to set up"

• Cons

• "Migration to the latest version was a little hard to understand, but one done was greT"

• "Occasional syncing errors, occasional slow syncing. Not very often."

• " a few glitches but nothing that can't be addressed"

Browse OneSaas Reviews

Aaron from Planet Action Figures

Amazing Time Saving Software

Accounting is our main issue as we are not knowledgable in the area. However OneSaas solves that automatically!

Pros

OneSaas is truly a revolutionary piece of precise software engineering. It syncs all of my sales/payment/refunds and customers which gives me more time to engage with my customer base. The support team is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who I mainly deal with is always ready to help and knows the software inside out. Well done OneSaaS!

Cons

Honestly, it seems too good to be true but there is nothing that jumps out at me that is a con with this software.

Seamless integration

Very good, helps solve our synchronisation needs between MYOB and WooCommerce. Saves us a heap of time in our day-to-day without needing to double-enter data. Their customer service agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a huge help and was able to assist with my very specific questions about MYOB. Thanks.

Pros

Very easy to set up, takes the hard work out of having to manually set up an API integration between platforms.

Cons

They recently upgraded the platform to a brand new dashboard. The migration process was a little tricky but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to sort it out within about ten minutes.

Reasons for Choosing OneSaas

OneSaas had the best support for MYOB Essentials.

Dana from RedPoint

Save yourself time and headaches

We're extremely fed up with OneSaaS. There was a time years ago when it was a key piece of automating our back office, but now it just creates unnecessary headaches, wastes our time, costs us money, and generally makes life harder - not easier. I don't understand how an app can get consistently worse over time instead of better. We had an opportunity to re-architect our system a few months ago and we regret choosing to continue with OneSaaS.

Pros

It used to have some nice features that worked and saved us time. The pricing was really competitive. I don't know how support used to be, since we never needed to use it.

Cons

Pricing increased while key features were turned off. No longer makes updates to existing records, it only syncs new records, so it still requires a ton of manual work to keep things up to date. The sync breaks constantly. Support is absolutely useless. Can't upload screenshots to support, links to articles all error out. They outsource support offshore to folks who don't seem knowledgable about the product. It ends up taking 10x longer than it should to fix bugs.

Mike from James Publishing

Industry: Publishing

Great Functionality & Support

Pros

OneSaas connects our WooCommerce store with Quickbooks. It works as intended, sending transaction data from the store to the accounting system. For the most part, it functions on its own very well; we rarely have to interact with the system. In rare cases, certain transactions may get "stuck" due to an error in either Woo or QB and the OneSaas support staff is always super helpful in those situations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us today and found a solution within a few minutes, saving us from having to research and tinker with settings on our end.

Cons

For those not familiar with technology or integrating systems within systems, the setup may be confusing. However, the support team can assist and answer your questions.

Doug from Jenier Ltd

Excellent customer support service

I have been using OneSaas for a number of years now to link BigCommerce, Shopify and Unleashed Software and it just works with minimal intervention. The support team are fantastic! Every time I need help, Live chat is always there and the skills of the people behind the scenes is exemplary. Customer service executives are just some members of the support team

Pros

There is always help at hand on the live chat when you need it. Rep was able to get quickly to the source of the problem and provide a fix. Not only that but helped me avoid future problems of this nature.

Cons

More integrations with other software application would be helpful

Michael from Cambridge Weight Plan

Industry: Warehousing

Support for Syncing error

Had one of our orders that didn't sync to MYOB, made contact through the live chat, executive was very quick to reply and rectify the issue, nothing was needed on our end apart from checking that the order had made it to MYOB. Very pleased with the service provided.

Pros

Simple and Easy to use, great customer support.

Cons

Occasional syncing errors, occasional slow syncing. Not very often.

Jesse from Write GEAR

Industry: Wholesale

Great functionality and great customer service.

I've had a great experience with OneSaas. The software works as advertised and the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is exceptional. When I've had a question, their customer service team responds in less than a minute everytime!

Pros

The stock synching between my woocommerce store and my Xero software. Integration was super easy and fast.

Cons

None. I haven't had any problems with OneSaas as yet.

Reasons for Switching to OneSaas

Stock 2 Shop were unethical in their business practice. Changes to their software was made that heavily impacted our website functionality without any notice. You never knew month to month what you were getting with these guys. The customer service matched the software so nobody could ever help me. They told me that them changing their functions without notifying their customers is my problem and not theirs.

Tiffany from Digital Door Locks

Great support from Marck

Niiiiiiice

Pros

The 24/7 lice chat support. Very handy and prompt reply.

Cons

Sotware design... Error occurs sometimes.

Super support

Today, I had syncing issues. I got worried because I don't tamper with my settings, I only ever click sync. the rep was available on the online chats and solved my problem by the time I smoked a cigarette. Not even lying here.

Pros

It helps me easily sync my WooCommerce purchases with Unleashed.

Cons

It only syncs once a day on my current plan, but ideally I'd like it to sync automatically each time there is a purchase.

Rodney from BRG

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Customer Support excellent

Needed a syncing issuing fixed and chatted to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Customer Support who fixed the problem pretty much straight away.

Pros

Customer Support available on Chat so easy to contact

Cons

The occasional sync issues with MYOB Accountright

Ian from Dümmer and Neal Accountants

CSR is a fantastic support agent!

My overall experience has been a positive one with OneSaas proving to be a vital part of my clients online business and I am very upbeat that the new platform with reduce the amount of monthly integration errors that we've experienced in the past.

Pros

Cons

The data doesn't always match up correctly and correcting errors has proven to be quite difficult in the past, especially with the old OneSaas platform.

Lisa from Baby Blanks

Great Service

Reconciling through Xero has reduced the time by hours

Pros

Cons

a few glitches but nothing that can't be addressed

Reasons for Choosing OneSaas

This was recommended to me by my IT consultant at the time.

Reasons for Switching to OneSaas

The other App was glitching with duplicate shipping charges and the support to rectify was appalling. Basically, I was told to put up with it.

Amanda from Smart Calendars 4 U Pty Ltd

Industry: Publishing

A Happy Customer

Was a positive one.

Pros

I liked that it picked up orders from my eBay store and website every hour on the hour and sent them through to my fulfilment company and that once the order was sent, it was able to complete the shipping information needed by both website and eBay to finalise the transaction.

Cons

No direct phone support, only e-mail, but I get that, phone support is something that I like.

Thomas from Nutritional Performance Labs

Great product and an amazing backup team behind it.

Pros

The product works as advertised and there is a great technical support team to call on if there are any problems. All queries that I have logged have been resolved in 24 hours or less.

Cons

Would like to see a notes sync in WooCommerce. At the moment, my Aftership account does not update automatically due to this problem, so it would be nice to have this functionality.

Doug from Jenier World of Teas

A fantastic solution to the integration of critical business applications: BigCommerce and Unleashed

Fast end efficient support

Pros

This product does exactly what it says it does. This software is designed to address some very complex integration challenges and does it extremely well. The support organisation is backed by knowledgable and proactive people who are always there when you need them.

Cons

There could be more choices of integration applications like PipeDrive and other CRM applications...

Lyn from Longview Vineyard Pty Ltd

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Amazing Customer Support

The integration / automation we get from our WooCommerce store to MYOB is a great - not having to build this integration and to be able to set it up quite quickly is worth every cent.

Pros

I find that the value of any purchase comes with the after sales service/support and their online chat is second to none. I have used the online chat several times, last time was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sorry cannot remember the others) and they have always solved my problem so quickly.

Cons

It is a little complex to setup initially.

Reasons for Choosing OneSaas

What alternatives are there apart from building it yourself to connect Wordpress and MYOB?

Simon from The Wedding box shop Ltd

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Superb customer service.

Excellent

Pros

Very rare I need to contact Customer services but when I do they fix issues every time. Today [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic taking the time to sort out a sync issue between ebay and QBO.

Cons

No cons so far all works well and updates my sales from ebay to QBO

Jenny from Wheatgrass Pty Ltd

Industry: Cosmetics

Using OneSaas has saved our business time and money.

Saves time and money. No manual keying of orders, eliminated errors.

Pros

Our orders are sent automatically on the hour to our Warehouse without us having to do anything. Saves time and money, there are no errors with incorrect data entry. Reports and data are easy to utilize.

Cons

Setting up the system was involved and confusing not having correct parameters set up so the system integrated with warehouse correctly

Lisa from Textile

Industry: Textiles

Excellent service

Pros

The assistance we receive with any queries is fabolous - very quick, attentive & they stay in contact until any issues or queries are resolved

Cons

We don't have any dislikes at this time..

Maryse from Claudia Bradby Jewellery

Good customer service

We had stock sync issues between 2 software. I've been in touch with reps on the live chat and he gave a really good customer service and solved our problem quickly by suggesting really good solutions adapted to our business. I definitely recommend this software, it's user-friendly, even for people who don't have a tech background.

Pros

This software is efficient and user friendly.

Cons

It's not always easy to speak to someone, they don't have a customer care line and it can take a while to get support by email. The live chat isn't always enabled depending on the time of day.

John from Carrolls Wholesale Timber

Great communication

Pros

This app links my on line apps and is easy to set up

Jane from Crawl Space Ninja

Customer service was fantastic!!

Pros

That is takes care of our orders seamlessly. Moving them from Woo Commerce into our accounting software and shipping software.

Cons

I would like to be able to talk to someone on the phone at times...but the chat feature is fantastic and customer service was VERY helpful to me today.

ease of use

Larry from NutriScience

Customer support is efficient and helpful

Pros

Works as advertised for integrating our e-commerce solutions to our other various services and it's relatively cheap considering the amount labour it would take to do all of this manually. Customer service has been nothing but stellar. I have dealt with Customer support representative on the odd occasion we need assistance and he has sorted our issues out in a matter on minutes.

Mark from Wintecs Window Cleaning Services

Great product and great customer service from Teo

Pros

Works seamlessly in the background saving hours of manually entering and updating. ..and when you need help there is a great backup team that know exactly how to sort things out.

Cons

Wish I could think of something to make the review more realistic but I can't. A company that irons out its glitches before it sales its product is a rare thing.

Mike from Everything Fabric

Lots of promises but I cant recommend

We used Onesaas to be the conduit between Unleashed Bigcommerce and Xero. From Day 1 we experienced a problem with Partial credits we created being reflected in Xero as full credits of the Invoice. These issues were a BIG influence in us moving from Bigcommerce because they and BigCommerce were unable to solve the issue. Then when I cancel my account they continue to charge me despite confirming my account is cancelled.

Pros

Ease of use Reputable Good reviews Wide range of features

Cons

Errors that occur in the integration but can't be rectified after 1 year Poor communication and promises that were never fulfilled. Slow integration times and additional costs incurred to constantly try and sync

Reasons for Choosing OneSaas

Looking for a better alternative

Reasons for Switching to OneSaas

Hope for a more reliable integration but ended up worse off.

Peter from Dolphin Marine

Industry: Building Materials

happy

Pros

does what it says, less work for integration

Cons

a few tricks to get used to, but response time good

Lara from Operation Warm

Rep is very hepful

Pros

Chat with rep is fast and helpful. He's very clear about what he does and doesn't know, so we proceed very quickly to solutions. That's so much more helpful than "service" that is defined as never admitting anything is wrong, like at other IT companies. Then finding solutions is not just my job, we're doing it together.

Cons

That we may not be able to use it soon. That was the reason for the chat: how to salvage this.

Peter from Broomfish automotive parts

Easy intregration between woocommerce and myob

Customer service was awesome with helping with a small set up issue I had, all done via the help chat and in a timely manner

Pros

No need to manually enter woocommerce orders into myob any more, this does it automatically

Cons

Can’t import non inventoried items on woocommerce as inventoried items on myob which apparently a few people have asked for and is on the to do list but with no date as to when it might be done which resulted in thousands of items entered incorrectly and need to be manually fixed

Reasons for Choosing OneSaas

OneSaas was the only product I could find that did what I needed.

Dean from Ausrecord

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Very useful service, needs some setup but once working saves a lot of time

Being able to sync data automatically between our apps saves a lot of time and avoids human error

Pros

Being able to sync orders from my online store into my accounting software (instead of having to manually re-enter them) saves time and helps avoid input errors, which makes our business run more smoothly. The customer service/support is excellent too. My most recent support chat was very helpful.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set up and we've had some syncing errors between our two applications, but this is mainly due to data in the two packages being slightly different.

Jim from CHASM Advanced Materials

Industry: Chemicals

Software that doesn't work!

Customer service, even the CEO ignores issues...doesn't respond to questions and doesn't fix problems!

Pros

It was SUPPOSED to connect e-commerce engines to QuickBooks to synchronize transactions and inventory.

Cons

The programming is totally FLAWED! They don't synchronize inventory properly and they bring inaccurate sales tax data into QuickBooks... WORST software I have ever worked with!!!

Benny from MB Interactive

Great support

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was really helpful. Very responsive (replied within seconds), solved the problem and told me what was wrong and how to avoid in future.

Cons

It's tricky to set up, but that's not really OneSaas's fault.

More functionality

More functionality

Prabhash from Xperience Sports

We are using this product for last two years and it has been very convenient to work and excellent

Pros

Easy to use and fast customer service was given by the customer rep most of the time within a short span of time and fixes the issue which comes.

Martin from Une Normande a Londres

Great Customer Support

Pros

I had a lot of specific questions regarding an Integ with Unleashed, I was helped by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was able to understand and solve my issue efficiently Thank you so much !!

Cons

NA

Satisfied every time I talk to their customer service!

Pros

It just works! If I have an issue or something teases, they fix it right away!!

Erica from Hippo Education

The initial set up for the integration took awhile, but the support team was extremely helpful.

Pros

The integration for our customers and invoices will be very helpful to keep organized and synced. The OneSaas Support team was extremely helpful. Even though the integration took a while, they stuck it out with me and helped me figure out all the problems.

Cons

I do wish there was a "sync now" option as opposed to waiting for the scheduled sync or logging in to do it manually, but it is a small inconvenience for now.

Andrea from Busy Bee Brushware

Customer Support Team is great

Team has been a great support to help us get established and work out our teething problems

Pros

Reduction in rework by Sales Staff to convert Sales to Invoices. Ability to have online help from experienced technicians like Raf

Cons

Some of the information (eg contact and email addresses) does not map across to our Invoices.

Compatible with MYOB

Keep in sync with OneSaaS

Pros

It’s low cost and that’s it’s cloud based.

Cons

It doesn’t sync price of a product between QuickBooks Online and Opencart.

wilson from LPM Group Ltd

Industry: Mining & Metals

Excellent Support - Quick and efficient

Pros

Support is fantastic, had a Syncing issue and CSR fixed it very promptly without any major issues. Great Work, thanks again CSR. The platform is generally very stable and it's fairly easy to use.

Cons

Have a few issues with Syncing, but generally it's us causing the issues modifying the external data sources.

Satisfied Customer

Pros

This is the only tool that I found capable of connecting Volusion to Quickbooks. Live Chat Support is great.

Cons

Does not have the capability to connect more than one integrated system. It can only integrate with quickbooks and not my fedex account... I wish it was capable of doing both.

nathan from cycle motion

Industry: Wholesale

great customer service

customer sevice so far is great, go our rep!

Pros

my experience is minimal at this stage but i needed help and our rep from customer service was awesome. can't rate her highly enough

Cons

price, you should be able to have 15mins auto sync for the basic cost.

Great App

the staff are always extremely helpful, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have helped me sort out my problems quickly.

Pros

One sass is easily to use and it links my accounts making my life so much easier

Cons

it doesn't take the stock amounts over in set up

Dean from Ausrecord Pty Ltd

Great product. Takes a bit of setup and learning to get right, but the support is excellent.

Pros

Saves me a lot of time by automatically raising invoices in my accounting software when people place orders online.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints. I have run into a few issues, but there were all quite quickly solved by the support team.

Works

Pros

Pick your apps, click a few buttons and viola you don't have to manually edit information anymore. If it doesn't work a easily as it did for me give Shout on support, extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Mark from The Village Park & Supply

Great support from team

more time for other stuff!!

Pros

it works great once set-up, it now allows us to integrate our email campaigns with our web mailing subscriptions and match our online sales against bank transactions so no more manual work or uploading customer lists!

Cons

can take some time to work through the setup especially with accounting sync & knowledge to configure correctly

Great to work with you

It was problem with sync customers between Magento and Onsasss, but the Support guy solved the problem very quickly

Pros

OneSass connect data with Magento and SageOneAccounting and is is very important feature, and it makes my job easier, and saves me time

Cons

So far there is no such, maybe a little bit hard to set up the integration

Karen

April 2016

Dan from OneSaas

April 2016

bad

I never write reviews but I am not happy with onesaas integration with quickbooks or freshbooks. I feel like they don't really know what is going on and in reality when I paid for a year of this service to save time and money it ended up costing me much more time and money than manually entering the data. I asked for help several times and they would suggest things but after talking with quickbooks at length onesaas was suggesting the wrong things to have a good integration.

Paola from Houston Gun Holsters, LLC

Great experience!

The rep helped me with some difficulties we were having and she gave me the right advice, simple, clear and very easy!!

Pros

the help desk was really helpfull. the rep helped me setting up

Cons

None, for the time being. We will keep going!