• Pros

• "Great Plugin. Can understand the behavior of the visitor in my website, and make some improvements based on his behavior. I recommend. "

• "we trialled the free version and then moved to paid subscription, awesome bit of kit"

• "I love the Heatmaps section, especially to view DESKTOP and SMARTPHONE maps. I advice to use this software to understand the section of your website useless."

• Cons

• "Price I think the price could be lowered to help the smaller business ,you know the one man band who works from home."

• "The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small Business and it can get costly."

• "in reality for now there is something that I do not like in particular, I have not yet understood how to use the funnel but with a bit of detail I will understand this too "

Browse Smartlook Reviews

Cynthia from Conduent

Industry: Information Services

Smartlooked for awhile now

Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

Pros

So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Cons

The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

Response from Smartlook

Replied April 2019

Thanks for your review! This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax. Please change this, Lukas

Laura from Fathom

Perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our measuring our product

Pros

Smartlook is the perfect blend of qualitative & quantitative analysis for our product team. It's given us a new perspective on how users are experiencing our product — from how quickly users can achieve key goals, to what our product looks like on all kinds of weird and wonderful resolutions. The true power of Smartlook comes from how it captures every event that occurs, and then allows you to search seamlessly across all past events. You can also use these events in funnels and analyse where your users are dropping out of key workflows. Since the events are all automatically tracked, we can ask "I wonder how many users have used this feature since it launched?" and get instant answers by searching the pre-recorded events. It's truly mind-blowing! And last but not least, the support team at Smartlook was AMAZING! Our product uses a few layout attributes that the Smartlook recorder wasn't capturing correctly at first. The Smartlook team worked with us over 2 days to quickly resolve the issue to support our use case and now it's all working perfectly.

Cons

There's nothing I'm disliking about Smartlook, although I'm looking forward to more flexibility with pinning stacked event charts (where I'm comparing multiple events) as a single dashboard tile. This would make tracking our key metrics really slick. Mostly I'm just excited to see where they take the product!

Faheem from Coucou Egypt

Encountered issues often

Found some issues in our application that our visitors were facing.

Pros

The idea is good to view your customer actions in a live way. The platform is easy to deploy without changing your code.

Cons

Will pay more than you get. Data will disappear any day, Application filters don't work. Check alternatives as well.

Michal from CDN77

Great qualitative analytics tool

Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Pros

Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Cons

There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

Response from Smartlook

Replied June 2019

Hi Michal, really thank you for your review. Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear. Thanks for your review, Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Freedom from Nethrial

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL

We are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.

Pros

I absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them

Cons

I had no issues with Smartlook at all

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2019

Hi Doran, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Shawn from Self-employed

Great asset!

I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

Pros

I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Cons

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2019

Hi Shawn, thanks for your reviw. Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Grisell from Ministerio Público

Getting analytics from the visitant view is a great tool nowadays.

Pros

With this type of solutions we can know if our visitors have problems when making a purchase, or find a button, for example, as well as verify the most common actions within a specific page. Record even the visits made from phones and tablets, always leaving the videos saved for 3 days in the app (you can extend the number of days by inviting friends to use the solution) and for three months in the cloud (videos that we consider more tools). In addition to the video we will also see the visitor's IP address, location, browser, traffic source and time spent on the page, so it is a perfect complement to analize.

Cons

The limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits. Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions. Now blocks checkout page on free version. A world map of all the users connections, would be usefull.

Response from Smartlook

Replied March 2018

Andrea from Gattinoni Travel Network Srl

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Tracking

Still improving our setup, anyway i think it's really awesome for b2c and ecommerce with main cms

Pros

- really easy to deploy - recording let you understand a lot from customers - Heatmaps are really powerful to get info at a glance

Cons

- It doesn't always work well with custom websites, for example on event tracking, something isn't right with my numbers. - Price is affordable but it could be better. Otherwise they could somehow let you download historic data.

Response from Smartlook

Replied November 2019

Hi Andrea, thank you for your review. If something seems not right with event tracking, please reach out to our support. They are more then happy to help! We are working on more export features. Stay tuned :-) Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Abhishek from University of Alabama at Birmingham

Industry: Research

Smartlook gives you so much info

I can see what others are paying attention to on websites, which is useful from a marketing research perspective.

Pros

Smartlook provides a lot of information needed for qualitative analysis which is useful if I want to see what others are searching for and clicking on websites.

Cons

I haven't come across any issues with Smartlook thus far. It seems like a useful and user-friendly software to me.

Response from Smartlook

Replied October 2019

Hi Abhishek, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Roman from SpringStudio

Good tool to record videos of customer's visits

SMartlook is a good and reliable solution to record how users interact with your website. You can try the trial version to check how this product is working and fits your needs. Usable function to set up your own goals and filter visits using them.

Pros

- Can record videos with users behavior on your website - Tracking clicks and interaction with the website's elements - You can filter visits by geolocation, platforms, devices, etc. - Dashboard with main metrics on main screen - Have trial version and free version with 1000 recordings per month - You can set up your own goals and filter visits with them

Cons

- Limit of 1000 visits in free version - It's not a cheap solution - Supports integration with CRM systems, but you don't have ready ones and you need to write your own

Reasons for Choosing Smartlook

Smartlook is more reliable solution

Response from Smartlook

Replied November 2019

Hi Roman, thank you for your review! Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Márton from Tancvalaszto.hu

The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay.

Pros

I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Cons

On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package) Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Márton, thank you very much for your review. We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly. You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer. Enjoy Smartlook Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Discover how your users browse your website.

I activate Smartlook on my website once a week to collect hundreds of videos and review them during the week. In this way I discover possible failures or improvements and apply them.

Pros

Smartlook is a great tool that helps to know how users use your web page. Smartlook records videos of how users navigate, giving you basic information such as what browser you use, the country of origin, the device ... Thanks to these recordings you can discover possible improvements or failures in your web page. You can understand better because users can not complete a process and work to give them a better experience. In addition to the recordings, in Smartlook you can create heatmaps and funnels to have a better control of objectives.

Cons

In the SPA web pages the heatmaps do not work correctly. In addition, by default the CSS cache is activated and if you make changes to your web page it takes time to update them, because of this, you may be watching recordings that apparently have errors but in reality it is the fault of the cache.

Philip from Hair Loss Ireland

Smartlook helps me look smart

Seriously this is a tool you should be using so you know how your website works for your customers, it's all about finding what works and where you may be going wrong. It's cheaper than a consultant and this online consultant works 27/7

Pros

Smartlook is easy to use it helps me see how people interact with my website so I can improve user experience. I have also been able to make contact with customers who have had difficulty placing an order so this software has helped me in more ways than one.. It can also be used a a good anti fraud deterrent also.

Cons

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your review!

Kevin from Glasscubes Limited

Clever software shame about the after sales service

I found it very disappointing that I was only offered a credit and not a refund of the VAT that should not have been charged to a UK based business. After several emails to their support team they no longer even reply. BEWARE!

Pros

The insight to offers to client on boarding is invaluable.

Cons

If you are a European customer and don't want to be charged VAT that you cannot recover the sign up flow is very misleading. Although the VAT is offered as a credit note they refused a refund.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2018

Hi Kevin, we are sorry for misunderstanding in communication with our customer care team. After checking ticket where you discussed the issue with VAT, we came to a conclusion that this problem was caused by not filling VAT ID in your order and thus VAT 20% was automatically included. In case our customers forget to add VAT ID and later on ask for a refund, it has an impact on our accounting and thus we try to agree on credit settlement. However, when a customer doesn't agree with credit, we refund the VAT back to the credit card. In your case, we have already sent you credit (we cannot undo this operation), but we understand this was not accepted by you and thus we just sent a refund on your credit card too. Thank you for your understanding. Dalibor Houfek, COO at Smartlook

Big brother helps you sell better

Overall very very recommended especially if you are in a debugging or Beta stage.

Pros

I LOVE this software as it has really helped us track down user issues that get reported. In the past when a customer reported a bug we would test and try and wouldn't always find the issue as it can't always be replicated. Could be the customer had an issue because of some Server load or because some process was running, we were never really sure. With Smartlook we know! We can find the customers session and find where they had trouble and watch the user experience. We can check if there were JS errors that don't normally occur for them or if there were glitches for a specific browser, all with ease.

Cons

The geolocator doesn't always match the geolocator we have on the site which means that it isn't always easy to find someones session.

Response from Smartlook

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Azad from MerchShark

Really really easy to use and perfect to know how visitors use our store.

Watching how i can make my site better for my visitors

Pros

That it has a free version of the product. I wouldnt have tried it if it was paid at first. I was one of the first to try this product when it launched.

Cons

That the play button is 0.5x speed. Also that alot of the elements on my site not loading on the recorder. I have cleared cache multiple times and made my friends go on my site, and they always load every file, but for some reason it wont load in the recorder. Most of the time its the image thats not loaded but other images are.

Madalin from estudio3d

Reliable clients and cost-effective projects. I am freelance developer. I am using Smartlook to follow the projects for which I am bidding. It is very simple to guess what the customer is looking at and how adapted is the interface to customer requirements and experience. This way I get to focus on important projects and push the right price.

Pros

Cons

I often use canvas and iframes. I know it's a security rule but I need a minimum information about that content.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Madalin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Cristian from Comparto Mi Maleta

It is the best tool ever

Pros

There are a tons of tools to track visitors, but watch what they are really doing is amazing. Those insights can change everything and help you to create the best customer experience.

Cons

nothing!! everything is cool. Maybe it would be great if you can gather together all sesion that are similar, so you don't have to spend time looking similar sesion that doesn't help you.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2017

Hi Cristian, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Thileepan from Sakthimicro System

giving good experience to our online customers

Pros

Smartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.

Cons

SmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

Response from Smartlook

Replied June 2018

Hi Thileepan, thanks for your nice feedback. If you miss something, reach out to us. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Good price great results

I'm impressed with the platform especially all th features you get for the price. I have tried other platforms that have a portion of this feature and for the mid in beta while Smartlook has really thought out the different metrics and filters.

Pros

Its easy to use with a ton a filters to filter users by location, page details, and other website activity. Y our even able to not only filter out your companies IP address but star valued users to continuously look at hate website behavior. It's easy to share the videos and view them to notice trends or issues amongst users.

Cons

It doesn't archive the videos past a certain time frame it also isn't super easy to sort by date

Response from Smartlook

Replied December 2018

Hi, thank you very much for your review and feedback. We will add it to our Trello feedback borad. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Silvia from Canea Creativ

Smartlook helps me to understand of behavior of my customers

customer preferences

Pros

It is a step towards understanding our customers and helping us prepare our strategies. It is really useful to begin to understand our clients. You have an overview of the demand and customer preferences to help them customize the offer.

Cons

At least I do not like that this free version is limited and I often have to clear data. We would also prefer some statistics, for example, where our customers are from what country, region, city, age, and so on.

Response from Smartlook

Replied June 2017

Hi Silvia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Quang Tri from 3D Stereoscopy Community

The Best

increase your own visitors per pages

Pros

Cons

Enlarge total storage limit for free account at all websites. It is better araound 1,000 per website.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Quang Tri, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

John from whitlockwoodendesigns.com

Brilliant software by Smartlook and a real game changer its like looking over the customer shoulder

It is so easy to use and is like watching a video of someone using your website. I have no idea how they get such fantastic video quality (or seem video quality) and not slow down the website. This is fantastic software and a real game changer, I have already started spotting little tweaks that need implementing from watching over the customer's shoulder.

Pros

A fast easy implementation does not slow down the website, you can see what the customer gets up to. You will not believe the quality and once you have tried it no more need to study analytics charts to try and figure out what is going on. You won't believe it but it is FREE.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi John, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

James from Marketing Engines, Inc.

Flat out love SmartLook

CRO that improved ROI by a minimum of 36%

Pros

Quick and easy setup. Get to know what you're customers are doing on your website. Track IP/location of site visitors. Tech info i.e. desktop vs mobile.

Cons

There's a minimum API support online. Would like to see better API documentation and flexibility. Also integration with other platforms such as MAS and CRMs. Would love to integrate SmartLook with Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, InfusionSoft and the likes.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2017

Hi James, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Enver from BarrelQ B.V.

Essential Online Marketing and Customer Experience tool.

User Experience Optimization

Pros

It is a great tool to monitor incoming traffic (with sources), and to track their movements on the website in order to improve the user experience on the website. It is a great feedback tool.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Enver, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Jorge from Me Gusta Veg

A tool with good results.

Pros

Easy to use tool, free plan with good storage capacity, good functionality, advanced search, heatmaps.

Cons

Lately the tool has not recorded several sessions. Now blocks checkout page on free version. That's it.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Jorge, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Miguel from Ruiz Ballesteros Abogados y Asesores Fiscales

a very useful tool

Pros

I can improve my web and the user experience thanks to smartlook being able to analyze the behavior in different computer browsers, tablets and mobile.

Cons

The limit of 1000 recordings in the free account is finished in a short time, even so it is quite useful to obtain data of the operation and to correct possible errors that we can only see through this tool.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2017

Hi Miguel, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Arthur from DUOSHIRO

An amazing tecnology!

Because it can be free and help people about their website usage.

Pros

That I can see what customers are viewing and clicking when using my website. It´s perfect to see even if your website is loading faster for the user and what appears in the first byte.

Cons

Sometimes videos are short but I think it´s because the user got off the website. I can´t figure out anything else.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Arthur, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Daniel from Supreme Inox

Industry: Consumer Electronics

I Love GetSmartLook

nice

Pros

What I like best is the possibility that I have to be able to follow each step that the customer gives in our e-commerce and quickly identify and correct any mistakes we may have on our site.

Cons

Unfortunately they have a very limited free version and sometimes when I really need the software it is already full and I have to clean and wait to fill it again to be able to analyze.

Response from Smartlook

Replied July 2017

Hi Daniel, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Martin from Capi-cap.cz

Perfect tool to see what customers do on your site, so you can find errors and enhance your site.

We corrected few errors on pages and also adjusted few thing, that we found that are important for customers.

Pros

Free version for starting projects, giving most important features until you can effort paid ones.

Cons

The service gives just a few advantages comparing free and paid versions for the difference in price... So you try to use the free version as long as possible...

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2017

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Selene from Hechoamanobyselene

Easy to use, very useful, excellent to know at all times what the customers do in my e-commerce

Know which products are the most visited by customers, in addition to the time that remains on the page to discover the limitations that each client can have in navigation for later use for improvements on the web

Pros

Necessary every day for the preparation of marketing campaigns, the handling is very intuitive and easy

Cons

The loading of some of the recordings is somewhat slow and it takes time to show the recording when the customer is still on the web.

Luis Eduardo from Dogsi

Industry: Veterinary

Smartlook has help us to detect bugs and non returning customers in our process of purchase

The perspective of our customers are invaluable to us

Pros

The quality of the recordings and the ease of installation and use. But above all the insides that give us to improve the quality of our processes

Cons

The number of recordings in the free mode, i think that 2000 instead of 1000 could make a big difference for us

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Luis, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Lukas from Marketing Heroes

It's simple & easy to use!

I can see my website through the customer's eyes which it's really useful for revealing of mistakes and find what to improve!

Pros

Like a web designer I was looking for this simple, but useful tool for a years! Makes it easy for you to understand your website visitor's behavior for FREE. Their new Heatmaps are also very simple and easy to use, even for mobile devices and tablets.

Cons

There is a lot of recordings on my website, so it would be nice to have some of them recommended by system.

Response from Smartlook

Replied June 2017

Hi Lukas, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Alexander from Freelancer

Perfect tool and great source of info for UX analytics

Excellent tool for UX designers! :)

Pros

It's a must-have tool for any UX-related person, both designers and marketers. It allows you to see what exactly your visitors do on your website. Smartlook has an amazing interface and powerful feature to analyze your customers' behaviour and improve your business :)

Cons

It's pretty expensive for small-sized businesses, not every company can afford it. At the same time free version is pretty limited. But anyway, if the budget is not a problem, I strongly recommend to use this tool.

Bruno from masterhygiene.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Simply excellent!

I can identify the usability issues of my site and fix them. To this day, we can only say good things about Smartlook. We have to congratulate the team by the excellent tool.

Pros

The customer support for free version was excellent. They helped me even in the free plan. Great professionals!

Response from Smartlook

Replied July 2017

Hi Bruno, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Lucia from A Predileta Cosméticos

Excellent for making decisions about site functionality.

Pros

I follow the step-by-step navigation and the preference of the products by potential customers, so I can make decisions about the site.

Cons

Because I'm in the free plan, I can not see the completion of my site users, so I lose performance on the site.

Response from Smartlook

Replied July 2017

Hi Lucia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Mike from Vooucher.com

It's good, you must use it

see the behaviour of my clients in the website

Pros

very interesting product. It can be useful to identify new opportunities to grow and business. It's awesome

Cons

the limit is too short, but it's enough if your website don't have millars of visits. So it's great.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2017

Hi Mike, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Martin from MM STYLE

Very helpful, I recommend

I have mentioned it before, but I have to again emphasize that it is powerful marketing tool and also very important instrument for improving functions of your e-shop.

Pros

The basic version is free (so you can try all important functions for free) It is very easy to understand how it works It helps me to improve my internet eshop. I could not see many faults of my eshop without this system. It is also very powerful marketing tool, you can easily watch the behaviour of your customers (where they come from, what time they spent on particular page, what was the reason why they left your eshop etc.

Response from Smartlook

Replied July 2017

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Marlon from Navegue Feliz

Undoubtedly it is the best option for analysis of behavior in websites.

They allowed me to see how people use my sites and make improvements for a fair price and a friendly tool.

Pros

Simple and efficient tools, they deliver what they promise. The administrative panel is easy and intuitive allowing you to quickly access your clients' accounts. The price is the best and the free account is excellent with few limitations. Would certainly recommend!

Cons

Maybe they could include feedback resources like polls and surveys. Also have a tool for receiving visual feedback, allowing visitors to select areas or elements of the site / app and write comments.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Marlon, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Learned so much about my online website

Learning more about my website visitors, what they like, what needs to be optimized, added to, or changed on the website in order to create the best experience for the visitors

Pros

I love that I am able to go through every visitor on my website and see exactly what he or she did. This allows me not only to learn more about what the visitors like the most, but also the things which I need to fix or add. Seeing what costumers do on my website is like viewing my business from their point of view. It is amazing how much I can get out with this software

Cons

The only thing which I disliked was switching from viewing visitors to going back to the list. I feel that the process could be made a little easier if I was able to watch the visitor while also seeing the list of visitors somewhere and be able to switch between them from one same page. However, this is just a minor difficulty for me and I got pretty used to using the platform the way it is.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your awesome review! Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Want to Increase your Website productivity? - If Yes then 1000% Smartlook Help You :)

- User Insights in terms of Interest, Thoughts and Where to convert - Remove unwanted things by adding user interest things.

Pros

First of all, I like the way to install and configure - Very Easy Step by Using GTM or Code. Just A Single Code and Get it Done. Second is Each and Every Second, Review, Insights Interest Showcase in Video Format. Heatmaps is also a great feature. I am new for now - reviewing in just after 10 min of signup at Smartlook - but I feel I should share my experience as a new user and ofcourse i am exploring it more and will look into it details. And Yes - It helps me to give a clear understanding about what user looking, searching and react more. So I can get my platform more better in terms of design and options.

Cons

For Now - I am a newbee here. But Ofcourse if there I finf something issue or something i dislike - then i will share to support to make it easier or fruitful for users.

Response from Smartlook

Replied July 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Lukas CMO at SMartlook

Frédéric from Pastel Health

It's amazingly simple to use, both on my website and for using the information gathered

Pros

- 5 minutes to create the account and have the few lines of code to add to my website - Integration on my site - Voilà Marvelous simplicity & efficiency I can watch how users are acting with my website for User support, site & UX optimization. Just speaking of this, it worth it

Cons

I would love to have a world map of all the users connections. Frankly, it's already more than great.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Frédéric, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Michael from Management Specialties Web Services, LLC

Great tool for viewing visitor actions

The main goal is to improve the conversion rate. Easy to set up and use. Learning curve on understanding the data. Think it will be a great tool.

Pros

The recordings are a great way to see how a visitor interacts with your site. You can view new or returning visitors. Shows referral source, path through site, device used and even browser. Also location.

Cons

Trying to parse and understand all the data is a bit challenging. Would be nice if there was some kind of automated summaries. Lot of data to digest and interpret.

Response from Smartlook

Replied September 2018

Hi Michael, We are actively working on some automation ;-) Thank you very much for your nice review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

useful tool with good number of functions

See moments when customer get some bug on our page.

Pros

Easy set up of targets and events on page. Create data based on history. Easy UX and design. Fast answers on our questions.

Cons

Heatmap created without our CSSs :( Another point with heatmap - generated long long time after creation - we have a lot of sessions but heatmap didn't work by few days.

Michal from AppleKing.cz

Great service

Pros

- easy to use - easy to implement to website - helps to find errors on website - helps to better understand to your customers

Response from Smartlook

Replied June 2017

Hi Michal, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Michele from Acri Commercial Realty, INC

Amazing Capabilities

Insights into what my user wants to learn more about

Pros

Ability to view ip addresses and drill down to see where your users are from, and what they are looking at. Especially the duration spent on the page is quite interesting.

Cons

I would love to see the ip addresses link to a map view with geographical locations. This would be useful to tell if the user actually has a direct interest in the services you provide.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Michele, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Simone from Bertiem

very useful tools

I have an ecommerce of clothing and we did not realize that users got tired because the purchase process was long. We have shortened the buying process and increased sales

Pros

thanks to smartlook I can see the behavior of users who visit my site and understand what to improve. Understanding user preferences allows you to make more sales and improve the quality of your site. I recommend it to everybody

Cons

Response from Smartlook

Replied December 2018

Hi Simone, thank you for your review! CMO Lukas Mehnert

Watch your websites visitors' activities as a video.

By watching our website users behaviors we really gain valuable insight for our website. Because it is very obvious and easy to understand.

Pros

It is really amazing to see how your website visitor behaving while viewing your webpages.

Cons

The only negative point is the very limited use for the free version but it worths to pay.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2018

Thanks for your review! Lukas

Paula from One Thousand Business Consulting

Great Plugin

The plugin are very simple to use. Everyone can use on your own blog or website. Learn about the behavior of your visitors.

Pros

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2017

Hi Paula, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Abdur from Muraash

Manage your website easily

We can see what our visitor is doing on our website and improve it by seeing their action on it.

Pros

Smart look is brilliant to see what your visitor is doing on your site it really helps us in improving our website and making it user freindly.

Cons

The smart look is fine but they give very little space option for free users kindly improve that so free user can also experince the real touch of it.

Response from Smartlook

Replied August 2019

Hi Abdur, thanks for your review. Lukas CMO at Smartlook