CRM Analytics

CRM Analytics Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The dashboards are very handy and useful to our activities because it nicely integrates the information and presents it in a very digestable way with the enhancement of the Analytics Cloud."
  • icon"Easy to configure for the business needs. Easy to use on a daily basis."
  • icon"Would definitely recommend. It is certainly better than most softwares out there."
  • icon"It's a bit tough to pick up the logic at the beginning when you first use it."
  • icon"I had trouble finding where the information went after I categorized it."
  • icon"It is not a self-sufficient product, but rather an API with very limited functionality and bugs. Almost impossible to scale the tool, or build something usable once the complexity of tasks increases."

All CRM Analytics Reviews

Jovana

Salesforce software makes your daily work easier.

I use this software to report daily work and tasks and to keep everything in the company's database, so it is easy to find and follow up later.

Pros

The Salesforce software makes my daily reporting sorted and easy to find. It keeps me updated and it makes my daily tasks easy to follow up.

Cons

The Software is very easy to use. I did not notice any problems so far.

Ricardo

Salesforce Analytics Cloud Performance Review

Take decisions based on information result now easier

Pros

Cons

Knowledge ramp is a bit difficult to users that have no idea what is it

Reasons for choosing CRM Analytics

Because of the trailhead playgrounds to my employees result helpful to learn

Craig

All-in-One Analytics Platform

As long as data integrations and some past experience using Salesforce Analytics Cloud is there, I find this tool super helpful in retargeting customers who are engaged with my marketing campaigns but need an extra nudge to buy my apparel items. Additionally, analyzing the retargeting campaigns on an ongoing basis and after they have concluded helps me use those clusters of customers for other ads I want to run in the future for a different but related items, categories or brands. If there is more technical support and training available for non-premium users, we should see a growth in value of Salesforce Analytics Cloud.

Pros

I used Salesforce Analytics Cloud to analyze impact of my marketing campaigns on customer journeys. After I connected Google Analytics to Salesforce, I was able to see the data flow between the tow systems. I then created custom audiences in Google Analytics using the criteria of customers who engaged with marketing campaigns, added items to cart but didn't purchase them. Once the destination of Salesforce was added, I was able to execute campaigns against those audiences. These re-targeting ads helped reduce cart abandonments and increase conversion rates. Because of data integration and re-targeting capabilities, I could leverage Salesforce Analytics Cloud to improve sales from customers who were interested in purchasing my apparel items. This data driven strategy drove high ROI for my business.

Cons

Setting up integration between Salesforce Analytics Cloud and business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy needs development resources. There is a learning curve for users who have not used Salesforce before. Example: data extensions, APIs, etc. need to be configured according to Salesforce requirements. Coding knowledge is needed to maximize potential of data connectors. If password is forgotten, there is a long process to reset it which sometimes may involve working with Salesforce administrator or tech support. If tools like Datorama are used, integration is easier but then clients have to spend extra money to get access to those add-ons. So, premium support and integration costs are high.

Easy to use but has hurdles too

Quite easy to use for the end user, could do with some improvements but is a good tool all in all

Pros

It helps out your data into a visual point which helps to track news business as well as existing quotes. It links to external applications which is helpful

Cons

The views can be limited sometimes so may not be able to entirely personalize the way you want to use it. You need coding knowledge in order to be able to maneuver or change things which makes it tough

Nehal

Analytics platform for everyone under one roof!

Pros

1. We are using it to create dashboard by integrating Salesforce CRM 2. We are also using SQAL and SQL queries to create dashboards 3. Salesforce Analytics Cloud - we call it Wave Analytics creates beautiful dashboards

Cons

1. This is a web os platform so you will need internet connection to access it 2. Can expect more functionalities compared to other reporting tools i.e. integration with other data connectors

Juan

Game changer

We are very happy with the software, because we were able to make a leap in terms of productivity and data reading.

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use. Also, it is very user friendly even for people who are not familiar with this kind of products. Finally the integration with other apps is clean.

Cons

Maybe the softwear needs to integrate more updates.

Reasons for switching to CRM Analytics

Because BO was too obsolete for our needs.

hollie

Very pleased with the software.

This has been by far a very good experience and will continue to be I am sure of that!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use. I use this every single day for my job. I literally sign inn and boom its straight to work. I rarely have an issue. Honestly in the beginning there were a few like usual but now there are non. This has to be on of the easiest and most organized platform I have used.

Cons

Like I said there were issues in the beginning but they were sign inn issues. It really had nothing to do with the platform itself. We were all just having issues with remembering our passwords that's all haha!

Long

Great BI tool if you know SAQL

we use wave analytics to product sales and service dashboards

Pros

Produces great-looking dashboards that work within salesforce enviroment

Cons

difficult to create dashboard with out a good understanding of sql and sqal

May 2022

SalesForce

Pros

I am able to share our POD's KPI report with my team.

Cons

It is not updated often enough for next month.

Analytics is great, as long as your data is in Salesforce.

Expensive and there is always a hitch with Salesforce, but we are getting our money's worth and happy with the analytics we have built.

Pros

Any Salesforce plug-in to your implementation is a benefit, and this is a great one. As long as your data is in Salesforce, you have ample tools to run analytics and build reports.

Cons

We have a lot of data NOT in Salesforce, so have to use a third party tool to analyze that data separately. We are looking into Einstein, as they say you can use both external and internal data.

Gabriella Oliveira

Recomendo

Ótima experiência, organizou o atendimento de toda organização.

Pros

Ótima integração e interface intuitiva para novos usuários.

Cons

A existência de Delay na integração com o chat.

Using Sales force

If you need the best CRM, with the most tools and features, this is the CRM to get, bottom line. The analytics it tells you can really help yourself, your company and your team too

Pros

I was a user of Sales Force while working for a larger company. Many of the features were set up by the company, and these tools and features were quite robust. The sales function tools help you keep track of closed sales, opportunities and events meetings and potential leads. Plus you can customize reports to help you determine your success rate and areas to help you grow your business.

Cons

I think that due to this CRM being the leader in this space, that it also comes with many many tools and features, which at times can be a little overwhelming. (Although many good trainings on using this software are also available to help).

Erika

Industry: Broadcast Media

Sales Force review

Salesforce Analytics reminds be to contact clients that I haven't reached out to in a while and also it is a great tool to look at what cleint did previously and keeps my buisness fresh,

Pros

I use the analytics daily to keep up with my buisness, it reminds me when i haven't spoken to clients. The Dashboard is something I use daily, and it is very user friendly and easy to keep up with my buissness.

Cons

Overall I am exteremly happy with Salesforcea and all of the Analytics it provides to make my business easier.

Ankit

October 2022

Great analytics platform from Salesforce

CRM Analytics has a several customization options for visual analytics that are being used to server our clients. It is a huge plus that it can integrate the Salesforce products really well. So, if you have a Salesforce stack then this product will be an added advantage for analytics and get insights to the datasets.

Pros

1. The platform is easy to use2. You can view the data on the tool itself and can make minor formatting changes over the cloud itself3. Connectivity to other systems is an add-on4. Several customization options for reporting

Cons

1. It can take sometime to understand the UI of the tool2. Bit expensive and takes time to build the report

Sophia

Helpful software

Overall, I've had a good experience with Salesforce. The software has streamlined processes in our organization.

Pros

Product is easy to use and has the option for a lot of different functionality. Reports are helpful and the chatter function is great to have as a cross-check feature.

Cons

It takes me 5-10 tries to login to the software every day. I enter the same username/pw but I have to click login multiple times before I can actually get in.

Nicole

Nicole's review

I love the software and use it daily. It is so simple to utilize and honestly I can't picture myself continuing to work without it anymore.

Pros

I love how user friendly this is as you can customize the software to your liking and understanding and things are easily accessible.

Cons

I would love to have more power on customizing the software as it can be complicated to give instructions to another person to do so for me.

Andrea