• Pros

• "It's so easy and direct to use. Its a good experience."

• "Very helpful and useful tool. I enjoy using it regularly. "

• "I love the ease in use of Winmo. There are tons of different options to filter when searching for companies and agencies, which is incredibly helpful. It's absolutely my go-to research tool! "

• Cons

• "so much information it's often hard to keep up with, but wouldn't want it any other way! not everything is relevant to what we're looking for though"

• "No Direct dials as a filter option...I really would love that."

• "there are some occasions where the information is not correct but that is to be expected. I'd like to see more integrations with other sales software tools"

Browse Winmo Reviews

Patrick from Mspark

Senior Marketing Manager

It has been great. I have used the platform for multiple years and have few major complaints. It has been beneficial for our sales activities. Our Account Manager has always been very responsive to questions.

Pros

As a Marketing Manager who creates go to market strategies and prospecting plans for a national sales force, the Winmo Edge insights, Kantar media data and client contacts are invaluable. My company uses several other prospecting tools and Winmo is by far the most user friendly platform we use. The recent acquisitions they've added to the platform have also been beneficial for me and my team.

Cons

Downloads are can be ate up quickly when using for mass prospecting activities which forces us to be much more strategic in what we export. For example, we call on agencies across the country and acquiring contacts across the account teams can be arduous project.

James from Fusion Event Staffing

Awesome product in theory.

It's a mixed bag. Ultimately, in our event/experiential staffing niche, we've not netted a ton of business as a result of the research and lists we've been able to pull out of Winmo to date. It's been most useful to me as a research tool, but not as a back door to awesome contacts.

Pros

- capability to search from multiple directions to arrive at the same research goal. - I never got a bounce back on an email I found on Winmo. - Winmo Edge is my favorite. - Great for top down searches.

Cons

- There was a deficit of contacts in the level that I needed to connect. (Directors and Account Managers) - Phone numbers were generally not direct numbers, but company numbers. - Every time I change from agency search to contact search, etc., the page has to reload. - I don't like the contact management within Winmo. I have to export them to use them effectively.

Lindsay from VICE Media LLC.

Winmo Review 2019

I'm unsure of the cost of the product and I believe my company had a lower level tier so depending on the different pricing thresholds and offerings, I think I would need to evaluate my options before deciding to move forward with the software.

Pros

It's great for prospecting clients/agencies and finding out more information about a company

Cons

The product isn't the most up to date and has a ton of limitations in terms of the information available

Bonnie from Catapult New Business

I find relevant prospecting information from Winmo Edge that allows me to quickly reach out to prospects and get their attention. The time Winmo saves from a prospecting standpoint is invaluable. It allows me to focus my time on getting in front of brands rather than hunting down their contact information.

Pros

Winmo is a massive time saver when it comes to prospecting for the marketing world. With a few clicks, you can create vertical-specific prospect lists that are typically up to date. I love the company profiles as well as being able to sort companies in so many ways.

Cons

I don't like that there isn't an "emerging brand" category and they don't have a plethora of small-cap companies.

Zev from Surefire Local

Quality Prospects At Your Fingertips

This product was explored as an option but ultimately our company went to Salesforce instead. It was considered downstream to use at a later date

Pros

Large amount of contacts in their database so that you can get in contact with the correct person. The information is not outdated and typically up to date. Really liked the list building feature

Tracy from Association of National Advertisers

Daily dose of Winmo

Love receiving WinmoEdge every morning. The information is timely, full of great information specific to the brand, their current agency situation as well as identifying contacts. Get my daily dose and review it each day. It's a quick read and a necessary tool for client retention and business development. It's a primary tool I use each day.

Pros

Timely & relevant, identifies current agency relationships, new hires, identifies title and contact information, HQ office and more.

Cons

I can't say that I have any cons to note about Winmo at this time.

Jess from Takumi

Help From Winmo

My overall experience with Winmo has been quite positive and I would definitely recommend!

Pros

Cons

The only con I could note about this software is that I've run into a few occasions where individuals I was looking to contact were not listed or the email formula had been changed, but Winmo is wonderful about responding to inquiries for specific contact info.

Winmo is a must for new business

I have used this product for about 2 years now. It is very critical to my job.

Pros

If you want to find out about a potential client if you work in advertising, Winmo can give you the details on the company, including media spend, marketing contacts, agency of record, and virtually everything else you need in the new business world.

Cons

It is very pricey, and now that they've bought up their rivals, there is no real competition.

Ken from sessionm

winmo review

extremely useful for sales people looking to stay up to date with events happening in the industry to capitalize on

Pros

the hard work is done for us, we get daily notifications so we don't miss anything we should know, stays very up to date with the news

Carly from Orlando Magic

WinmoEdge is the best!

GREAT! Fast, efficient and very helpful. The customer service is awesome too!

Pros

Lots of contacts and email formats to explore. Love that they have media spend and agencies included for each account.

Cons

No cons! I’d love to know more information about how companies use their media spend. It would be helpful to have this breakdown when prospecting.

Since learning about WinmoEgde, it is now the first thing I open up when I get to my desk

Overall, as someone who is one the phones and constantly prospecting, I would recommend Winmo to anyone who wants new data at their finger tips that can seamlessly integrate with their CRM. I notice your efforts to constantly be improving and listening to feedback and appreciate that as a customer.

Pros

Since going through a training with Shelby on all the functions of Winmo, I have been logging in as soon as I get to my desk to see new articles on WinmoEdge and really utilize the vulnerable accounts list in my prospecting efforts. I also like to see the wide array of companies you have data for as well as media spend, revenue, agency relationships and personality traits.

Cons

I think the challenge is keeping the info up to date. I do often times download a new contact and find out they have since left the company. Because you can only check on this info so often, I would propose a better process for Winmo users to requesting an append for contacts at a certain company or maybe this already exists and if so, I would like to be informed on what it is. Really glad that the duplicate feature was recently installed ... that is a big help! I also think offering companies an incentive for multiple users is a good idea because the more associates that use it within an organization, the more advocates you will have (again, maybe this is something you already do.. I was not a part of the purchasing process).

Edward from SMART

Ad Tech Platform - Usage Review

I have had a great experience with Winmo. When I first started my career, I would spend HOURS... putting together contact lists using AdDataExpress. Now later in my career, Winmo has made that process MUCH easier... With the dashboard. Being more senior in my past few roles, I have helped bring Winmo to three companies. To use as the base of our contact and sales funnel tool. Even leading my own Winmo Training internally. It is a vital tool in our US business.

Pros

The added information on Brands and Agencies. The partnership integrations are very helpful. The amount of info on the contacts is very helpful. I also like the Salesforce upload process and managing contact lists.

Cons

The filtering of contact results. Since its based on title names, it can be a challenge to find the right person. Another example is if a contact works on an account, say Toyota, it will have all the brands, not just that they work on Toyota, and you will get different results based on different brands of the same company. It can be a tedious process. Also the Lack of international contacts. Digital Media is becoming more aligned globally, having access to agencies and brands globally would increase our use of the product expoendiatlly.

Rita from do it outdoors

Rita Hearn Hill - Winmo review

Fiilters are the best.

Pros

The new information about ads, trends, character of contact. The best!

Cons

Dated information. It's frustrating to reach out and find out someone hasn't been there for a while. Also there should be a function for do not reach out again, so I remember who told me not to do so.

Response from List Partners

Replied May 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback Rita! There's a couple tools I wanted to point out which may be helpful for you. One is the ability to "flag" a contact in Winmo (to tell us if it's not up to snuff - just click the flag icon) and two is the "notes" capability - you can record a note on any profile using the Add Note button at the top. I will have your account manager follow up, but just wanted to drop a line to say thank you. Great feedback from a valued user, we very much appreciate you taking the time!

AMAZING!

Prospecting for new business is always a struggle and Winmo is my life saver! without it, I'm not sure I would survive. It is my life line to all that I do. I can dig and search for about anything and EVERYTHING I do. I recommend this software to anyone and everyone I come into contact with, whether client/agency/prospect... I absolutely am their biggest advocate.

Pros

Winmo is invaluable. The insight that you can find on any given advertiser is amazing. If something you are looking for isn't there? Not to worry, just ask and they will find it for you! I can't live with out it.

Cons

nothing. To be honest, the only CON is there could be too much information, but is that really true? not in my opinion.

Navigation perfected

Winmo/Addata has been instrumental in business development. It is essential in navigating the a landscape where the average CMO tenure is less than 24-months. Everyone is moving all the time and Winmo is the must-have to help one navigate. Would pay for it even if my company didn't.

Pros

-The ability to query the holding company or a division within a holding company provides the results you need. -Like how the DiSC assessment in included in a contact's profile

Cons

-Not a fan of the pop-up query before every search -When doing a query, you go into your list, review a contact and then hit back, it's like you have to start the query over

Jackie from 615 Leverage LLC

Winmo Review

Pros

I like that it is super easy to use, and is a top source in my industry to find contact info for sponsorship and marketing decision makers.

Cons

I have really struggled with finding accurate contact information in the last year. I always have to double-check LinkedIn to make sure titles are correct, and often there are discrepancies, or the people no longer work at the company. There is also a lot of missing info all together... I find a lot more people on LinkedIn than are included in the Winmo Database for various companies, which is frustrating... because my purpose of using Winmo is to get those email addresses and phone numbers.

Response from List Partners

Replied May 2019

This is helpful feedback for us Jackie, thanks for taking the time to provide a review. I'll have our account management team reach out to address some of your missing info concerns - and an inside scoop - we're in the process of a big sponsorship contact addition project which will hit Winmo shortly, I think it will be a big help! Thanks again for your feedback.

Winmo for the Salesperson

Throughout years in sales at different companies, Winmo has always been a tool that I have taken with me for my career.

Pros

Without Winmo, prospecting in a sales job would be next to impossible. The in-depth information allows me to find and connect with potential partners. From contact and company information to brand planning and budget trends, Winmo provides an overview that is not available anywhere else.

Cons

I would love a feature to populate a company or find a contact if it is not listed in Winmo.

Erika from Salesforce

Sales Optimization Gold

WinmoEdge is a key competitive advantage when reaching decision makers at my top accounts. I definitely feel better positioned when cold calling into accounts after having sent a compelling POV Winmo helped me create.

Pros

I use Winmo daily for research and intel on the account/contact level. Everything from key contacts specific to your niche, to compelling events happening at the account uncovered through someone at Winmo writing easy to consume points that sellers can use from 10k's, quarterly earnings reports, agency and leadership transitions, quotes, linked articles, - basically gold.

Cons

I work on the brand side, some of the intel can be agency heavy/focused.

I got to have my Winmo!

In my line of work - I really can't live without it. It is perfect for advertising media prospecting. Thank you so much!

Pros

With great ease - you can discover who is the most likely name to go after within each company or agency listing. I also love the fact that OOH is in the breakout of media spend - as it should be.

Cons

Sometimes some of the newer companies I prospect are not in the database and I have to reach out to customer support for help in finding them. But that does not happen often.

Francesca from ZOOM Media

Great resource for vendors

Overall experience has been great. I continue to use Winmo daily as a primary resource for news and contacts.

Pros

I use Winmo almost daily! It is great for finding contacts at brands or agencies and keeping up to date on daily news across marketing topics. It's Winmo Edge feature is especially useful (Winmo's news platform that publishes content on everything from campaign launches to RFPs.)

Cons

Not a lot to complain about here. Sometimes there isn't a ton of information on smaller brands or startups - however, Winmo allows its users to request information that isn't already available, such as contacts.

Winmo can be a better sales prospecting tool

I've used numerous sales prospecting tools and Winmo is just a few points higher than the rest. It could improve especially with the data for start-ups then it would be much better than the rest. So far, it's just similar to other tools.

Pros

What I liked the most about Winmo is it's added features. That is what separates it from other sales prospecting tools. With WinmoEdge, it provides the latest news on companies and brands. You'll be able to use Adbeat to view media/ads stats of brands. You can also see media spots from the previous campaigns they ran. I also love the company filter 'Social Demographics' (Beta) giving more filtered results as well as the 'Company Specialty' which helps me better look for companies and brands that fits our target market perfectly.

Cons

As a sales prospecting tool, you'll expect to have data for most of the companies you are searching for. The common issue with most of these tools is that they are very limited with small to semi-medium companies and start-ups. I think that's what will make Winmo better if it starts adding data for small to medium enterprises more.

Caryn from Captivate

The best lead provider in the world.

I rely on Winmo to keep me abreast of the industry's updates. As it changes daily, recewiving the information each day is vital. Because it's sent to me via email, I don't have to go anywhere on the web to find the information. It's right in my Inbox.

Pros

Current. Ease of use. Daily emails. Simple to use for looking up agencies, contact, companies.

Cons

No U.S. teritory (Puerto Rico/St. Thomas) information, but you can't have everything.

Blanche from Skyview Networks

Industry: Broadcast Media

Feedback on Winmo daily use for Sales Prospecting

Its a helpful tool to use when prospecting for business would like to see it categorize by industry by city

Pros

I like that I can basically google search the account or agency that i need to reach out to.

Cons

very frequently the email info is wrong and also some of the companies are not listed and I have to google on line for the company website but again does not have the contacts that I need on it

Kristin from GSTV

Helpful tool for more than just prospecting

Overall I do like using Winmo, it's my first go to place followed by LinkedIn and SellerCrowd.

Pros

I like the search functionality and how we the brand team is separated by the company contacts. I do appreciate the level of information offered on the individual account.

Cons

I wish it would update more frequently as I sometimes see discrepancies between what I cross reference on LinkedIn.

Great for contact info and building out targets within organizations

The biggest value for me and my team is the ability to identify target contacts across respective industries and companies.

Pros

I enjoy the consistent publishing of prospecting triggers and the ability to drill into contacts - particularly their LinkedIn page to bypass LinkedIns limited free search.

Cons

I think it would be helpful if it aggregated creative examples of current campaigns on brand pages. Also, from a sponsorship perspective it would be great if it listed current partnerships that are apart of their portfolio.

A must if you're hunting for business

Winmo is my top source for gaining insights on businesses and people and their marketing activities. I find the insights incredibly value and the database of information always current.

Pros

Navigation and searching Depth and maintenance of data Always adding new features

Cons

Users are a mix of media and creative, being only focused on creative wish I could filter out "media" news

Leah from Apel Inc.

Big fan of Winmo, would Reccomend to Anyone

Pros

Winmo is an excellent tool for prospecting and going out to potential partners for our clients. It is very easy to use and regularly updated. The daily newsletter WinmoEdge is also an excellent and unmatched tool in the industry. Would recommend Winmo to anyone.

Cons

There is always a chance that we get bounce back emails.

Billi from Spark360

Keep doing a great job!

Winmo helps me grow my business!

Pros

I love the access to look up all categories of business, and the ability to find the right points of contact for collaborating on strategic partnership offers. The industry news, accounts and people on the move are all extremely important.

Cons

there is nothing I do not like about this software

Patricia from Smith Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Patricia's Review

Excellent. I'm always able to get great new leads on a regular basis and any leads that have incorrect email addresses are promptly revised.

Pros

Ease of use and design. Very logically laid out.

Cons

On the Recent Contacts - it would be extremely helpful to have the Agency one color and the Brand Another color. If you're unclear what I'm referring to please reach out.

A Wealth of Information

I am able to target way more prospects using winmo without the struggle of searching individual websites and LinedIn.

Pros

This software is very easy to navigate and offers tons of valuable data! I especially enjoy the articles they send daily with new opportunities or changes in the market. The vulnerable company lists are very useful as well.

Cons

I find that occasionally there is out of date information when cross referencing with LinkedIn. You can always alert winmo and they will update or try and find the new hire at that company, but I feel like they could do a better job of removing this old information on a more frequent basis.

Bruce from NBC Universal

Incredibly Useful

Excellent

Pros

As we are in the business of prospecting for new business my team, and I, use WINMO extensively for a myriad of reasons. The information is pretty current and usually directionally correct or close to it.

Cons

Some of the contacts are out of date and some of the article info is a bit dated.

Bradley from Conversant

Solid product

Overall, I enjoy working within Winmo each week, and sometimes day.

Pros

I am able to view industry articles, articles specific to my accounts/prospects, as well as see a breakdown of what accounts are currently doing when it comes to marketing mix.

Cons

Sometimes numbers seem to be outdated or inaccurate.

Jennifer from dataxu

Winmo Review

Very positive! Overall it's been a great resource that I couldn't do my job without!

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to use. It also holds a ton of information that is helpful when prospecting for new business.

Cons

Often times the information is out of date, so I have to cross check it with other sources.

Spencer from Lineage Digital

Winmo is a fantastic product!

It was very positive. Customer service was great as my two reps were very quick to respond and help.

Pros

I really like the entire database. The easy accessibility to find contacts at companies makes it very easy to prospect. My favorite tool, however, is Winmo Edge. Having access to those up to date articles is huge!

Cons

I would say that there are a lot of unbounces/undeliverables. If I were winmo, I would credit back all bounces/undeliverable emails.

Michael from Sports Management Network

Customer Service

The team is amazing to work with, I'm not sure where we would be without my daily dose of Winmo!

Pros

Every time I need to talk to an administrator, they're available, almost immediately via chat.

Cons

I can't follow certain contacts or get notifications when they're listed under an account.

An Honest Look

Pros

One of the best features of the software is the broad scope and scale that they reach. Whether it is prospecting a new client or trying to find news on my current accounts, Winmo tends to have a very large array of data for my review.

Cons

The largest set back with the software tends to reside along the Contact information lines. I have sometimes reviewed prospective new clients, only to find out the point of contact Winmo has listed is outdated. While this does not happen often, it is enough so that I tend to verify via LinkedIn or other means to ensure accuracy.

Direct dials por favor....

I love winmo- so much easier to use than sellercrowd or hoovers

Pros

I love the ease of finding programmatic + data people. It's hard to find them and I really love that you have the weird segments....

Cons

No Direct dials as a filter option...I really would love that.

Barbra from The Radio Agency

Great resource for prospecting

Pros

As we travel to different cities to visit clients and set up additional meetings, being able to search prospective companies by city is extremely helpful.

Cons

Many newer tech companies and start ups are not yet a part of Winmo.

Paul from iHeartMedia

Great tool

Finding key contacts for businesses HQ'd in my region. This has been the most useful function for me.

Pros

Tie between the personality insights & the detailed contact info.

Cons

I honestly find it mostly useful, and can not specify any shortcomings.

Michael from The Mill

WinMo Is Great

Trying to waste less time researching contact details and more time selling.

Pros

Quick searches and ability to filter results. The data is fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes that data is old. I can imagine it's hard to keep it always fresh but there have been probably 1% of the times I get something from WinMo and I go to LinkedIn the person has gone to a new company and it's not reflected yet in Winmo.

Tim from TideSmart Global

Great lead database

Pros

The ability to quickly develop a lead list with ACCURATE information and download into CRM at the agency level.

Cons

A bit of a lengthy time to get new brands or young brands in the market into the system.

Tyler from Telecommunications

Research

Sometimes it's hard finding contact info like emails and phone numbers, but Winmo provides it all in one place.

Pros

Winmo provides great content and contact info!

Cons

Sometimes smaller clients and agencies are not within the platform.

Traci from SRAX

Industry: Online Media

Insight a plenty

Pros

I find your software very helpful while prospecting new clients. I really enjoy the additional insight into the individual's personal style.

Cons

I personally cannot say anything negative about Winmo.

Andrew from CSM

CSM review

Pros

Software is helpful in finding a variety of contacts at an organization

Cons

Sometimes not all appropriate contacts are included on a company page, and the emails can sometimes be innacurrate.

Winmo gets me what I need

I highly recommend Winmo for any new business professional.

Pros

Agency information, media spend, decision makers. Winmo gives me what I need.

Cons

On occasion, the contact may no longer be with the company.

Tim from American public media

Winmo fan

It is a great help for prospecting which is necessary in my work. Big fan.

Pros

Ease of use and the quality of the data. They keep the information current.

Cons

Sometimes wrong email addresses but not often.

Paul from NBC UNIVERSAL

Winmow Review

I can expedite getting to the decision maker in a timely manner.

Pros

It's so easy and direct to use. Its a good experience.

Cons

I would say to have the list scrubbed more often would be a good thing

Robert from True North, Inc.

Great resource

Pros

It's a great resource for researching target companies and getting contact names and addresses.

Cons

The information is about 75-80% accurate in my estimation.

Ross from NBC Universal

Winmo review

Pros

Very helpful and useful tool. I enjoy using it regularly.

Cons

Would like to understand spending for advertisers who's spending is not listed

Rick from Active International

Most accurate contact data

Finding the right marketing contacts

Pros

Up to date contact info (names, titles, phone numbers, email)

Cons

Discrepancies about media spend and AORs.