• Pros

• "Very simple and intuitive to use. Has all t he key requirements covered but is not bloated with "nice to haves". Look and feel is lovely too!"

• "The layout is very easy to navigate so it doesn't take long for new users to get confident using it"

• "Ease of use and task assignment capability. Turns out their support is excellent too."

• Cons

• "Operating offline can be a little problematic but there are now plenty of work arounds."

• "Very little. Perhaps a more graphically interesting format might help, but functionality is great"

• "We had a dizzying moment accidentally deleting two days of minute taking which seemed a bit too easy. However this was recovered with help from your team."

Browse Boardpro Reviews

Peter from SALT Sport and Life Training Ltd

Simple, efficient – where were you 20 years ago!?

I came on board to take a small not-for-profit and expand it nationally. Board Pro instantly solved what could have been weeks of designing a governance system. Each month we save hours of administrative work.

Pros

Board Pro replicates the board governance process that I have used for years. Everything in one place, board packets are easy to produce and modify. Board members are able to use the files as they wish – online or download the PDF. I love the fact that the formatting is automated. Board Pro saves at least four hours of administration time setting up the board packet. The price point makes it easy to decide to go with the software. It is without peer.

Cons

Small and responsive, the team at Board Pro seemed to anticipate any improvements I could ask for. Impressively, they routinely ask for feedback and ideas.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

the personalised service and contact eclipsed everything else. Friendly, reliable, responsive, a great value-price point.

Response from BoardPro

Replied January 2021

Hi Peter, thanks for your great review and feedback. It's great to see the amount of time we are saving you each month. Regards The BoardPro Team

Neil from Hockey Manawatu

Board management solution that not only removes stress but adds real quality to governance

BoardPro helps me use my time more efficiently in preparation of Board meetings. Whereas our Board Packs in the past consisted of a range of separate documents that were at times not easy to work through, Board Pro automatically compiles a single pack that follows the Agenda sequence, and has a contents page. The ease of pulling minutes and decisions of prior meetings into future meetings saves a lot of valuable time, and helps us ensure that we do not miss important actions. Overall, our governance has developed significantly through just using BoardPro as our meeting platform.

Pros

Easy to use features, like using agenda templates, automatically adding due decisions, easy edits. Time-saving features - click through options for common tasks. Professional looking documents, and help provided to prepare documents. Secure storage of meeting and governance documents in a logical structure and single location. Ability to access meeting documents online or have it emailed to members. Very affordable pricing for a non-profit organisation.

Cons

Getting used to terminology (like 'roll back') and what it means. No ability for members to edit meeting documents collaboratively.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Fantastic cost discount for a non-profit organisation. Familiarity of current Board members with BoardPro. Use of BoardPro by other hockey and sports boards, and positive references received.

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

We had security concerns over Dropbox as a Board management tool. Documents were stored in a somewhat effective file tree, but still consisted as a series of individual documents for a Board meeting, which made preparation for members difficult at times. We needed a solution that was easy to use, offered a single storage location that was secure, and helped us prepare more professional board documents. BoardPro ticked all of those boxes.

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2020

Hi Neil, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write such a comprehensive review for BoardPro. Much appreciated. The BoardPro Team

Jackson from Southland Boys High School BoT

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

BoardPro Review

My overall experience is a positive one. I find BoardPro the best software to use and I will continue to use it.

Pros

I enjoy the ease in which I can access documents, the reminders that I receive regarding meetings, and the user interface is clean and easy to use. I like the layout of board packs and how each meeting automatically gets added to my calendar. Without BoardPro, I would miss meetings.

Cons

There isn't much I would change about board bro, one small thing could be that sometimes it takes a while to load but that's probably just my device.

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2021

Hello Jackson, Thanks for taking time out of your day to write a review for us. The feedback was great thanks. Regards The BoardPro team

Simba from SAFIRE

Usability of Boardpro

I am still on trail

Pros

It is Easy to use and Its user friendly

Cons

It needs good internet connectivity and power

John from DOVE Hawke's Bay, Hawke's Bay Community Law

Good governance enabler

Has made role as Chair so much simpler and meeting management more effective. Boardpro (the team) really responsive to queries, and the response is rapid. This also makes Boardpro a standout. I'm careful about recommending stuff to people, but I do mentoring on governance for not for profit organisations. I have no hesitation in advising them to get on to Boardpro. Not for profits are really reluctant to invest in overheads, but there is real value in the productivity gain in investing in this software. In my view, it also makes life easier for volunteer trustees, who deserve having their lives made easier given their freely-given time from busy lives.

Pros

Well thought through and designed. Provides a structured way to get information in front of Board members. Able to store Board files, and to search previous meeting documentation and decisions. Great automated task tracker, and terrific job of managing minutes. Ability to annotate papers useful, esp if using tablet or touch screen.

Cons

Search facility seems a bit hit and miss - does not seem to find documents unless title expressed accurately and in full.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Diligent Boards appeared to be geared to large for profit organisations, and appeared to assume that all organisations have deep pockets. Alas, that is not true for not for profits.

Response from BoardPro

Replied July 2020

Hello John, Thanks for your comprehensive review and thanks again for joining the BoardPro family of users around the world. Regards The BoardPro team

Matthew from Deswik

Easy to use, fully featured, great for task assignment

Great for quick and simple board meetings and seeing all my Boards/membership in one place. All our Boards have executive directors, and our Board meetings can be operationally focussed at times, so the task assignment capability is great for us.

Pros

Cons

Nothing immediately comes to mind. Document management could be better for us but I know the Boardpro team are working on that.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Ease of use/layout, task assignment

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

Great for task assignment and ad-hoc notes but no good for the typical governance requirements required of Boards

Response from BoardPro

Replied January 2021

Hi Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us here at BoardPro. It's great to see you getting great value from our software. Regards The BoardPro team

Andy from Link Engine Management Limited

Easy to Use & Great Value for Money

Compared with other 'similar' products, BoardPro has most of the features of the more expensive products and is far easier to use. The sub-committee functionality along with the online minute are both great new features. BoardPro is an ideal choice for SME or NFP organisations.

Pros

The software is logical, easy to use and easy to make changes. It allows for meeting agendas to be quickly built, populated with Board documents or referred to the document library and transmitted to Staff and Directors. The document library, decision and actions registers are clear, concise and automated. Directors can use tablets or laptops in meeting to annotate papers and make notes directly online.

Cons

There are very little cons to BoardPro. Perhaps a document signing function would be helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

Diligent Boards was very expensive and generally harder to use. Although there are more features in Diligent, particularly when we first started to use BoardPro, theses features were seldom used.

Response from BoardPro

Replied January 2021

Hello Andy, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us at BoardPro. We really appreciate your comments and feedback Regards The BoardPro Team

Craig from RSM NZ

Useful, practical, and easy to use.

Allows me to focus on my governance job.

Pros

BoardPro makes coordination and logistics of board meetings and papers easy for board members. All info in the same place and and not mucking about with lots of different systems and software.

Cons

As a user I have no major gripes. It works for me

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

I use both these other tools in one other board role each. I currently use BoardPro for 3 boards. Diligent is good but expensive. Also seems to require more administrator skill and expertise to set up and use well. Not a big fan of BoardTrac. Seems a bit limited in functionality - but maybe I just haven't invested enough time to understand it and its features fully. And therein lies one of the reasons I like BoardPro - because I can spend most of my time and effort in just using it rather than learning how to use it. Very intuitive.

Response from BoardPro

Replied December 2020

Hi Craig, Thanks for writing such a comprehensive review for us. Have a great 2021. Regards The BoardPro team

Bronwyn from Self employed

Industry: Think Tanks

Cost effective administration

After years of struggling with minute takers, document control and administrative systems in various governance endeavours, I have now seen BP implemented in 4 organisations, all with great sighs of relief. One document source for master copies, one site for archiving papers and minutes and one system for minute taking. Controlled, secure, easy.

Pros

BP is an effective affordable tool for Board administration.

Cons

Convincing other board members that a software program would not be difficult to use.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

My organisational experience is mostly NFPs and cost was a major consideration.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2020

Hi Bronwyn, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate it. Regards The BoardPro team

alison from Te Taumata Toi-a-Iwi

Industry: Philanthropy

keeping governance simple and effective

very easy to use, all our board members like it, great way to share and store files and capture actions, then be prompted to follow up on them :-) I am also a board director on two boards one of which uses boardpro and the other uses a more expensive alternative - I prefer Board pro as a Director user and as a CEO.

Pros

easy to set up, easy for users to engage with, efficient way to prepare and share board papers and capture actions and notes

Cons

sometimes you have to look for what you need by scrolling and moving around but once you get the hang of it its easy - often users are only using one a month or so so there isn't a lot of practice :-)

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

cost and user friendly we are a charitable trust so cost is an important factor

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2021

Hi Alison, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us here at BoardPro. It was a pleasure to read your comments, particularly around the "other more expensive options considered" . Best Regards The BoardPro Team

Sandy from Lake Taupo Forest Trust

We set up a number of new subcommittees this year so lots more agendas and meetings. Yay BoardPro.

Pros

The time saved and the ease of preparing agendas and minutes. And a system to keep track of the actions is great. We used to do all of that manually so we're streets ahead of where we were. We set up 4 new subcommittees this year so having BoardPro has been hugely helpful. Initially, there was a steady stream of minor and major bugs/teething problems but those are steadily being worked through. I find that I don't need to get in touch with the Help Desk as often and clearly things are working well for us. Another great BoardPro feature is the ability to access it so readily from any of your electronic devices and from any location. I’m an administrator so I can complete an agenda at work or at home and, later, access the minutes to work on and simply pick up from where I left off. And my colleagues can be working on it at the same time too.

Cons

Initially, there was a steady stream of minor and major bugs/teething problems, but I have to say those are steadily being worked through. I still get frustrated that there's no Undo button when I'm typing the minutes straight into BoardPro - I've lost work several times due to hitting the wrong area of the touch pad, which is a real pain. Ultimately, its important that our governors are happy with the software. They readily express their frustrations if they're unhappy, e.g. the page numbering in the board packs - the minutes have one set of numbering and the board packs have another. They also get confused about the different action points lists - in a board pack, there's a list of actions raised in the meeting at the end of the previous minutes (very useful). Then there's a list of actions reviewed in this meeting, plus an Action Item List. I don't clearly understand the distinction and if I'm not clear then I can't explain it and the governors start talking about other software options. That's not in my interest as I've invested lots of time and effort in getting BoardPro to work for us. For me, the action item reminders to owners are great. Because owners don't always react to their actions, (tongue in cheek), it would be good if it incorporated a graphic like a time bomb going off under a chair. That might prompt people to update/action their actions! :)

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2019

HI Sandy, thanks so much for your considered feedback. I sent your feedback to our COO who will discuss with the team.

Daryl from Christian Education Trust

Using BoardPro

BoardPro has reduced the time it used to take for me to compile meeting agendas. I can build agendas through the month and load relevant papers as they come to hand. Access to documentation by Board members is much easier. The decision register is very useful as it is no longer kept in a separate database programme. Also the interest register is in the same programme as other board information.

Pros

I compile agendas for several companies, committees and a trust. Using BoardPro has reduced the time these processes have taken significantly because the names of those who will be expected at the meeting are already available and so is my template for the meeting agendas. It is very easy to make changes as necessary. The Trustees, Directors and Committee members like the notification process that advises them when meeting papers are ready for them to view and when they have actions to complete. I also like that support from BoardPro is available quickly and ideas that users have to improve the features of the product are invited, considered and often implemented so that we all gain the benefit of better board papers.

Cons

Nothing really. A challenge can be that the programme is cloud based, so if access to the Internet is interrupted getting to the board papers can be difficult. Consequently, I always have a hard copy of the agenda available at each meeting and a way in which to record minutes that does not rely on the cloud. I have been using BoardPro for just over a year now and so far have only needed to employ my alternative method once.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2019

Hi Daryl, Thanks for your great feedback. We do have a companion IOS application for the iPad which you can download for free at the Apple store. I hope that helps. Regards Sean McDonald

Jen from Absolute Gems Ltd

BoardPro - a must have for all boards

The team were super effective without being intrusive. They offered support and were very accommodating . The product itself is sleek, simple and logical - navigation is easy even for those not familiar with technology.

Pros

The administration and compliance efficiency takes the worry and stress away from boards. It provides clear governance good practice in a secure environment.

Cons

There is nothing I don't love about this software. I am looking forward to new feature enhancements that will only add to even greater efficiency.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Firstly, the team they were super helpful, Secondly the product was so easy to use sleek looking (which made people want to use it) and thirdly the price was much more affordable for my smaller boards.

Response from BoardPro

Replied December 2019

Hello Jen, Thanks for your great review. It was great to see you enjoying the value from BoardPro. We have passed your kind words to the support team Regards The BoardPro Team

Michelle from Whanganui Community Foundation

Industry: Philanthropy

BoardPro wins us over

We have reduced our Board Meeting preparation hours by about 40 hours and we no longer have to rush to get documents and PDFs completed for printing and posting. Board Meeting documents are prepared and uploaded weeks in advance and we are much better organised. Visibly of outstanding tasks is greater and ownership for a complete process is easier to assign.

Pros

We no longer use Sharepoint for managing grant application documents. We don't have to use other subscription applications to create PDF's of sensitive documents and these no longer have to be emailed around. We have stopped printing and posting/delivering massive Board Packs.

Cons

The action item functionality could do with a bit of enhancement. There is no group management of a task, the action item in 1 of 4 statuses and there is no workflow associated with it. It would be good to be able to use BoardPro to track communications around action items.

Way too much effort.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hi Michelle, It was a real pleasure to receive and read your review. Thank you. We have passed on your comment to the product team. Regards The BoardPro team

Marian from Coscer Partners Pty Ltd

BoardPro Review

BoardPro has provided our organisation (consisting of several entities) to have a consistent approach and format with the management of minutes. I cannot stress enough the ability to have a one stop shop that allows for committee to have ease of access when and where required.

Pros

One stop shop. The ability to store all associated meeting documents and policies in one location. Ease of use from an auditing perspective. Ease of dragging in documents to add to the meeting agenda. The save function as minutes are taken. Capability of inviting guests to specific meetings. Being able to send out notifications to the committee members within the application, provision of action item reports and emailing these directly from within boardpro, receiving an email with the link for ease of access to the board pack. Ease of adjusting the agenda items and cloning being a time saver. Able to access from any location including the utilization of the app on smart devices.

Cons

Overall the product provides and meets our business requirements adequately. The only thing that I really need to add is that the board pack view alters to the view / layout compared to what the minute taker sees and can at times be a little confusing.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Other members had experienced Board Effects as participants and directors of other boards. In comparison, BoardPro proved to be much easier to manage.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hello Marian, Thanks for your considered feedback. Regards The BoardPro Team

Josie from YMCA Christchurch

Streamlined and Enhanced Accountabilitly

Overall Boardpro has been a hugely positive addition to the way we operate as an organisation. It has saved time but more importantly it has enhanced the engagement of the board with the information being sent. It has also reduced the paper waste.

Pros

The consistent approach to agendas, minutes and actions has made our meetings more successful. It has enhanced particularly the ability of the board to track actions, ensure minutes are approved, and ensure that we differentiate between decisions, notes, actions - when before they were sometimes confused. I really love that the board members get reminded to do their 'tasks' so that this is no longer a nag from the CEO (rather a nag from Board pro). It is also really helpful that all the documents are in one place, and on the cloud - so if a board member is joining the meeting from overseas it is no problem.

Cons

There are a few minor things like the fact that only one person can own an action - when often in our organisation there are multiple owners of actions. I also don't like that we can't back-date when an action has been completed - sometimes we forget to mark the actions as done so when we get around to it the date is not accurate (so not such a good audit trail of actions because of this). AS I say, minor.

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2019

Hi Josie, Thanks for your comprehensive feedback. Our roadmap does include enhancements to BoardPro actions. Great to see the value we bring to your processes and people. Regards Sean McDonald

Geoff from Joyce Fisher Charitable Trust

On Cloud 9 thanks to BoardPro

Before we bought into BoardPro we had large monthly Board Books that not only consumed time and paper but were inflexible once published. The ease of creating, updating , and minuting meetings on-line is a liberation for the GM. Board Members no longer need to tote books around the country and refer to additional sheets of paper. They can annotate their meeting papers on screen and arrive at the meeting with everything they need and all actions completed thanks to the Action Items auto email reminders.

Pros

Using BoardPro is easy and intuitive to use but when you do hit a brick wall the comprehensive 'help' articles solve most problems. Beyond self help, the chat-line is so prompt and effective that it should be held up as THE bench mark for customer service - it's friendly, nimble and one of the team will even call you if you are really stuck.

Cons

The inflexibility of drop down dialogue boxes means that they get in the way when you need to see something that they are blocking - drag and drop would be a great addition.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Being an NZ Start-up was an attraction and its advantageous NFP pricing structure was a crucial decider.

Response from BoardPro

Replied October 2019

Hi Geoff, Thanks for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service so it was great to see your comment "THE benchmark for customer service". Thanks again Sean McDonald

Julie from Te Aitarakihi Trust

BoardPro - fantastic customer support.

My board and minute taking experience is limited but growing so I am learning all the time to the nuance of different boards. There seems to be a solution for all questions I have asked of your customer service team. They are helpful and fast and have been a great help to me. My only constructive criticism is it would be handy to have all the options for help in one location ie FAQs, chat box link, webinar date/times, tutorial vids etc. I seem to find new support options as I go exploring instead of in one location. Personally, I like to be able to investigate and troubleshoot problems I can figure out myself before asking for help and knowing how to use a program to its fullest possible use to get the most out of it. Having one location to get that help would be helpful.

Pros

Being in the early stages of using this software we are still learning. The customer support with their instant messaging (to a real person) and the webinars to learn with have been invaluable. The software itself is is logical and covers most aspects that we use. That all the information for the board members are located in one spot and the ability to make notes is great. No more multiple emails to get lost in inboxes. On the administration side, the dragging and dropping/moving feature of the agenda items/sections and notes/decsions/actions is simple and ideal.

Cons

No opening meeting agenda item template - for actual start time of meeting, special messages, or noting opening meeting customs like we have for our organisation, also no template to accept apologies, but in saying that we can do both of these items manually.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Recommendation from board members that use it on other boards. The six month free trial cinched it (we are still in our free trial period but will be subscribing at the end of the trial). We are not for profit and appreciate that you have priced it at a more affordable rate than big business users.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hi Julie, We really appreciated reading your considered review. We particularly liked your feedback on our support levels. We try very hard to deliver above and beyond expectations Regards The BoardPro Team

Sally from New Zealand Medicinal Cannabis Council

Comprehensive, professional Board management AND more time. Win-Win.

Great customer service for a tech-tragic such as myself. Very patient and proactive. A benefit of being nimble and and smaller than others. Good value for money. My Board members love the ease and can be confident we are exceeding the requirements of our constitution.

Pros

Small non-profits really struggle to manage Boards, as the reporting requirements are so demanding. Boardpro revolutionises this by automating all the time consuming notices, action points, minute taking and associated functions. Probity is preserved, risk lowers substantially and productivity is greatly improved. Love the new functionality of minutes that can be created between formal meetings.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Boardpro is NZ based and invests locally here. Their smaller size and need to compete with Diligent (who were earlier to market and seem focussed on bigger, listed company processes) make this a more flexible option. I can add to the Board reporting sophistication as my organisation expands, but it does not overwhelm me or my Board in the interim as we grow. It's often said that simplicity takes the most effort- that's BoardPro's very real strength.

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2021

Hi Sally, thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We particularly enjoyed your comments regarding our support team!. We try hard to go above and beyond when it comes to supporting our customers around the world. Regards The BoardPro team

Gaelle from Deighton Enterprises Ltd

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Big Fan

The record keeping and consistency of information is the greatest asset to the small organisations as they often do not have the administrative fire power to keep everything consistent. It has stopped the "reinvention of the wheel" that each new administration person often tries to bring to the orrganisation. It has meant that funders (& auditors) can given access to records during audit processes and they are up today and accurate.

Pros

This software is so special for small community organisations. It is affordable and it is an open and transparent record of the organisations activities, accountabilities and history. It keeps all the governance team informed and up to date. It makes the communication easier and consistent. And is especially good record keeping for any annual audits regarding processes and record keeping. This has been a real boost to the professionalism of the small organisations that I have encouraged to take this software on board.

Cons

Sometimes, if governance members are not using it often, they do get a bit confused as to the process. If there could be a scaled down, simpler version for very small organizations?

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Did not switch from another product, but do use another product with a different organisation. Diligent BoardBooks. A much more complicated and time consuming product too use. Not simple and not intuitive. I also note that it is very expensive.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your feedback Gaelle, It does take time for some board members to come around to a new way of doing things. Remember, we do offer free training sessions specifically for board members. We run these each week. To book a session simply reach out to the team on chat Thanks again Sean McDonald

Janay from Te Matatini Society Incorporated

New to BoardPro

I have already noticed how beneficial BoardPro will and can be to our Board and the processes in which we need to operate. I look forward to learning more in the coming weeks.

Pros

I really like the convenience of having all board documents together in one space as our board members are spread all over New Zealand. As an administrator I find BoardPro pretty easy to navigate without even reading any tutorials or tips as I have only been using it for 4 days and I want to start integrating into our current process as the current times call for a digital solution to add ease of governance to our remote working National Board and Executive Committee.

Cons

I have yet to test the ease of use for my fellow peers and the National Board so I am hoping to learn how to use it properly before hand and hoping that maybe a training briefing call can be arranged for someone from BoardPro to go over its key features and use with me seeing as I am the administrator.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

BoardPro was recommended by our Board members, therefore a few are already familiar with BoardPro use and that is of benefit to a board that are not entirely trained in the complete understanding of governance matters.

Response from BoardPro

Replied May 2020

Hi Janay. Thanks for your comprehensive review of BoardPro. Regards The BoardPro Team

Sarah from Iuxta

Industry: Executive Office

Most affordable and easy to use meeting management tool

Pros

The ability to assign actions to clients and create board packs in order to run structured meetings with esse of regernve to documents for multiple companies that we provide advisory services to.

Cons

There isn't an area for users to update their action items with a comment.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

It was so easy to use, great price, fabulous support and NZ owned and operated.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2019

Hi Sarah, thanks for your great review. As actions are part of minutes, you can't add comments. The best way to update actions is to pass your comments back to the administrator who can then update the action. Reach out on chat if you need help with this Regards Sean McDonald

Simon from Dunlop Builders

I insist on BoardPro for all my board roles!

Board meetings have more structure. Referring back to previous board agendas or minutes is super easy. It saves me so much time as a board member and Chair. Action items are much more likely to be completed with the email alert functionality.

Pros

BoardPro is very intuitive; allows all my board papers to be in one place; as a Chair it makes setting the agenda and distributing the boardpack a piece of cake. The security was strong enough for a business our size.

Cons

Sometimes it generates too many emails but that may be the settings I have selected.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

The cost of BoardPro was a fraction of Diligent and we didn't need all the bells and whistles that a listed company may need.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hi Simon, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. Appreciate the comments from your perspective as a baord chair. Regards The BoardPro Team

Michelle from WellSouth Primary Health Network

Does exactly what it says

- We have been trying to get our board members to transition from paper-based board packs to online for a while now and they have found BoardPro so easy to use that we have converted all our board to online. It has been a great time-saver for me as the administrator. Not only have we lessened the impact on the environment with not printing the documents but also the cost of printing and couriering the packs. - Questions are answered in a timely manner and the set webinar trainings are also a great feature. - Because of the success with our Board, we have also extended using BoardPro to two other committees.

Pros

- Ease of use. Uploading of documents without having to convert into a PDF a great time saver. - Easy to create agendas and move documents within the agenda sections. - Separate action items which can be emailed to those responsible and timely reminder emails also a great feature to enable items to be actioned.

Cons

- Cannot enter multiple entries under the Interest Registers for one person. Currently you have to make a new entry under each person (not ideal when board members have multiple interests). Governance Documents cannot be seen in the Ipad version. - Currently no spell-checker.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

As a non-for-profit organisation, cost was a big factor for our organisation. The easy functionality of using Boardpro (as an administrator and feedback from users) was also a factor in the decision making with our Board members. Our Board just wanted something they could open and user-friendly.

aye from Cycling New Zealand

Board Pro Review

Not solving any business problems apart from the fact it does save time having the board pack on BoardPro. Board members have commented that it isn't as user friendly as Diligent Boards and you can't switch between things as easily. I am still getting used to Board Pro and finding the best way to do things for us and as we only use it about 7 times a year and not on a daily basis it takes a while. I wouldn't go back to the old way of creating a word document though - definitely a step in the right direction.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use and saves time when putting together board papers. Great having a central portal to store all the important documents that need to be referred to regularly instead of having to find them elsewhere. Great that you can access it from any computer anywhere. I don't use the app version so can't comment on that.

Cons

When you copy a previous meeting it doesn't bring over the attachments and some attachments are regular documents - would be good if they transferred over and you had the ability to amend them through Board Pro and not have them stored elsewhere and attach. Sometimes we have matters arising which need to be deleted for whatever reason and you can't do that - you have to mark them done and wait for them to drop off the list. It seems to show all matters arising even if they are complete when really we don't need to see those in the meeting - good to have them in the background but we only need the ones that need actioning to be showing for that meeting.

Response from BoardPro

Replied July 2019

Hello Aye, That is really helpful feedback. I have passed this on to our dev team. We are constantly upgrading BoardPro from a UX/UI experience and feedback like this is so helpful. Best Regards Sean McDonald

Ric from Franklin Hospice Charitable Trust

Why BoardPro?

From the start, BoardPro has been very simple to establish and use. On the few occasions we needed support, it was always provided in a timely manner. The staff are very responsive and unfailingly helpful.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. There are often new and/or improved features introduced which are relevant to us. The Board that is produced is well laid out and looks very professional. We especially like the fact that minutes can be recorded as the meeting is under way so that the production of the minutes is done in almost real time. We also like the Document section which allows us to keep relevant governance documents in BoardPro so Board members can refer to them at any time.

Cons

There is very little we don't like. If I was to be picky, it can take a few minutes for the final Board Pack to be built and available, but that really is not an issue.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Primarily cost. I've used Diligent and it is a good product but for our small NFP, BoardPro does everything we need and is by far the most cost effective I have found.

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2019

Hi Ric, Thanks for your great feedback on BoardPro. I particularly liked your positive comments on our support teams. We are super proud of the great service we provide our clients. Regards Sean McDonald

Barry from Grant Thornton New Zealand Limited

User Friendly Board and Committee Meetings Sogtware

Good, I was an early adopter and seen it's functionality grow steadily over time - I am happy to recommend it for my clients and contacts to consider. Very good communication with the company.

Pros

I really like the ability to access all the areas via browser, add in notes to my copy of the papers, find past papers and actually generate / print a Board pack if I needed to. The responsivity of the help from the company is very good too.

Cons

Actually I struggle to think of anything material as a con.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Diligent required Ipads and was targeted at the "big end of town" - entry level for BoardPro was much lower.

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2020

Hi Barry, Thanks for writing a review for us and thanks for the many referrals you send us. Regards The BoardPro team

Benjamin from Women’s Health Action

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Perfect for the small-medium not for profit board.

Pros

Intuitive. Simple. Easy to use. And probably more importantly saves board members (who are all voluntary) time and effort. This is why we choose BoardPro. Everything in one place. Everyone on the same page.

Cons

There are a couple of features I’d love to see implemented, and the great thing is that BoardPro has been super responsive to incorporating this feedback.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

BordPro was responsive and appropriate for a small not for profit organisation and board. It made the essential governance processes easy and well managed without being ‘corporate’ style and bloated.

Response from BoardPro

Replied October 2019

Hi Benjamin, Great to see your positive comments about BoardPro. Our roadmap features and functionality comes from our many clients around the world. The link below will take you to our ideas portal. https://ideas.boardpro.io/ Regards Sean McDonald

Wyn from MUMA

A simple way to raise the quality of our governance.

Our organisation has a parent entity and four subsidiaries. BoardPro has greatly improved the manner in which we prepare for, conduct, and report on the Board meetings that we hold.

Pros

BoardPro helps organise the process of governance. It is easy to use and it drives both the process of decision-making and the record keeping function across the various key activities of governance.

Cons

A very small thing, when adding a Governance document to the Agenda it provides a link rather than draws down a copy of the document. We are looking forward to the release of the Board calendar function.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Cost and simplicity of use

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

The limitations of OneNote.

Response from BoardPro

Replied August 2019

Thanks Wyn, we can't wait to release the new calendar functionality. We have it in test at the moment. Let us know if you would like to review the project BETA. Regards Sean

Tim from Athletics Wellington

Board Pro is the way forward

Sports Administration has many differing levels of technology ability. Having one system that is simple to use helps user focus on the important matters at hand not worry about how to write and distribute information to the relevant stakeholders. The support has been great when we need it and overall the experience with Board Pro has been very positive.

Pros

It makes finding, taking and distributing minutes fast and efficient. It is not a problem to take minutes so there is a good rotation of minute takers. Organising the next meeting is a breeze and reminders make sure everyone is aware of where and when they need to meet. Action items are included into the minutes with a date so everyone can see what is on track what needs attention. All the governance documents are easily accessible as well which saves time and keeps everyone well organised.

Cons

It works well and takes a few meeting to get used to how the layout and system works.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

More cost effective and more personal support

Response from BoardPro

Replied October 2019

Hi Tim, That was awesome feedback. Thanks for taking so much time with your review. I have passed on your great comments to the development and support teams. Best Regards Sean McDonald

Therese from Non-Profit Organization Management

Can't go wrong with BoardPro

BoardPro has made our board meetings not only efficient but also fulfils our governance needs in an easy and practical way. We have easy searchable access to documents, actions and meeting notes.

Pros

BoardPro is easy to learn and use even for the technically challenged. It's easy to set up. Value for money pricing. Excellent help and support. Features are being added and improved regularly. There is no limit to the space you can utlise. Love the app so I can add my own personal notes and questions to the board pack. The recent addition of voting and virtual meeting access is great.

Cons

I'd like to have some integrated collaboration tools and the ability to select specific access elements for people.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Value for money, easy to use, simple pricing structure, provided the tools we needed

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hi Therese, It was a real pleasure to receive your considered review. Thank you. Regards The BoardPro Team

Geoff from Management Consulting

The Best Bad Cop!

Outstanding. The software I recommend the most to businesses.

Pros

1) It chases up actions automatically so that myself, and other board members, don't have to. 2) Minute writing is faster, funner, easier. 3) Board members turn up more prepared = better outputs and shorter meetings.

Cons

A minor, but not being able to copy your best-practice agendas automatically across to new clients

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Cheaper, easier, better (by all accounts).

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the great review Geoff. We have passed your comments to Kim and her development team Regards The BoardPro team

Mark from Life Flight

Board Pro Review - Not-For-Profit

Excellent - it just works exactly as it says it does!

Pros

We can now update and publish Board Papers for Directors & Management seamlessly without cutting down more trees to print hard copies! The ability for everyone to annotate papers on their own devices - tablet, laptop, mobile - gives us all the flexibility that we need. We absolutely love the ability to preview documents with just one or two recipients before publishing to a wider group - overall, it's significantly reduced our time to put Board Papers together!

Cons

Sharing annotated notes among sub-groups may prove useful for us moving forward (e.g. Board or Management Committees).

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Best NFP fit for our organisation's needs in terms of features and pricing - NZ owned & operated was BIG plus factor too for us in terms of local support! (NB My disclaimer is that I know [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], one of BoardPro's Governance Practice Advisory Board Members very well, having previously served on a Tech Start-Up Board with him.)

Response from BoardPro

Replied October 2020

Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to complete a comprehensive review. The 'notes sharing' function is on our roadmap. Regards The BoardPro team

Vanessa from ChargeNet

Industry: Utilities

From the perspective of a newbie

Fantastic, streamlined, and structured to date.

Pros

I'm new to the role of board secretary, so I've found this super painless to use. I'm not coming from anything else, manual or otherwise. It's intuitive, I love the autosave functions, I just generally like the way it operates. I also really liked the tutorials that really helped me familiarise myself with the software from the get-go, and I'll probably do them again soon now that I've played around with it for a few months.

Cons

Sometimes I'd get a bit confused about things like action items not appearing in the agenda, and realised I'd have to download the full board pack to get that. I'm not quite sure what the board members see sometimes. For instance, I'm not quite sure on the structure of comments from action points when going through them in the board meeting - BUT to ensure I've adequately captured the minutes and the conversations around those action points, I've put them in the action points themselves. I think the board might be able to see those now? As it may not be in an edit safe version. I'm not sure. Some of this is likely from lack of experience.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

I was advised by our chair we were using this product as it was good and suited our needs as a smaller company. I didn't look into any other products available on the market, but should we get to a point where I'm struggling to do what I need to do, then I'll investigate. At present, though, it does what it says on the tin and I'm quite happy with how it operates.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2019

Fantastic review Vanessa, I have passed your comments on to our development team. Regards Sean McDonald

Cheryl from Avonside Girls' HS & Shirley Boys' HS

Boardpro is saving hours managing Board meetings each month

It changed our meetings from piles of paper to the ability to efficiently collate papers for back ground reading so that when members arrived at the meeting we could get straight down to business. In terms of preparation I believe we have saved at least 2 days work a month on meeting management, and we can easily find our documents and the correct version no more losing the final version.

Pros

It stores everything in one place, that is easy to access. Organising agendas and documents is so much easier - we no longer use paper.

Cons

It sometimes takes a while to load a meeting pack, and takes people a little while to get used to reading documents online - just the era we have grown up in!

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

More streamlined, ease of training and transition if personnel change. We are a colocated school so it is important to us that we streamline the software each school is using as much as possible for the shared personnel.

Response from BoardPro

Replied March 2020

Hello Cheryl, It was so great to read your review, particularly the time you have saved each month using BoardPro. Regards The BoardPro team

Peter from DiscipleMakers

Fantastic onboarding and customer service

Our experience of getting started using BoardPro has been streamlined and straightforward. The service is terrific, and the product is well-supported. The annual fee is well below every other option with comparable features we looked at. We only wish the software would make it easier to export data and trust the company will take this request very seriously.

Pros

The software is very easy to learn, and all features are quite intuitive. As new users, we have found it to dramatically improve our ability to find the right documents at the right time, and to track action items. The customer service is also outstanding regarding any and every question we have had.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that there is not a simple export feature for your data should you decide to stop using BoardPro. It is possible to download data one meeting or document at a time, but that could get time consuming after using the software for a number of years. We typically find that the easier a software company makes it for you to *stop* using their product, the more likely you are to want to keep using it instead.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Features, price, ease of use

Response from BoardPro

Replied April 2020

Hello Peter, Thanks for your considered feedback and thanks for you kind words in respect to our support. I have passed on your comments to the product development team. Regards The BoardPro team

John from Acumentis

KISS software to manage board and other meetings

Excellent. Easy to buy, set up and use. Support is very timely too!

Pros

Cons

Could do with "circular resolution" capability and also electronic signing of minutes (I understand these are coming).

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Ease of use and value proposition.

Response from BoardPro

Replied March 2020

Hi John, Thanks for your review. Circular resolutions and electronic signing are certainly featured the team are working on. Thanks again The BoardPro Team

Kayla from Waitangi Limited

Easy way to manage multiple boards

It has been a great system so far and it gets used by me multiple times a week, and our other users have enjoyed having an easy straightforward way to find minutes, documents and everything just in the one place. The customer support team are also amazing - there have been things I havent found or didn't quite know how to do in the beginning implementation and they respond extremely quickly and always have the answer for you (usually with a video or photos of step by step instructions so it couldnt be easier to follow).

Pros

It is very straightforward to use and it is easy to navigate, especially when you are looking after multiple boards or groups. I also enjoy the prompts that it gives me at different stages of meetings, so it's almost impossible to miss a step.

Cons

The only thing I would like that it doesn't 100% cater for is the ability to take minutes in a board only time when the secretary isn't there - so for them to be able to take minutes and not have them visible by admins. However, there is the hidden folder options which work for this purpose, they just have to load a document in separately.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

We didn't chose over alternative products - we didn't even research others as a board member of ours uses Boardpro for a different Board they sit on and they couldn't recommend it highly enough so it was an easy choice.

Jennifer from Interactionz

Super pleased!!

Better communication for the board. Ease for Leadership to prepare the reports. Easy to use for all ages of the board members. Creating an agenda, collating the reports, emailing them and minutes are seamless. Actions are visible for all.

Pros

The ease to use and function to email directly to the board. Collating the reports is so stress free!!

Cons

I would love to be able to edit documents in Boardpro instead of needing to upload. An editing feature would be super. I would also like to be able to add status updates to the actions.

As per above

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

We were still needing to collate documents into a PDF using PDF Sam, then email them. Not everyone could access Dropbox easily. We wanted a sustainable product for our future We saw Boardpro demo at the Institute of Directors forum in Hamilton Online research proved it was a great product and affordable. Free trial was important and fast customer service was awesome

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2019

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for your great review and great to hear that you are finding BoardPro super easy. We have passed on your comments re editable documents and actions to the product development team Regards The BoardPro team

Amy from Greenpeace NZ

Industry: Environmental Services

BoardPro Review

It has definitely saved me a lot of time in preparing Board reports. From spending hours putting them together manually, to uploading reports and letting BoardPro create the pack for me - it's great! And the BoardPro team always respond quickly to any issues or questions I have - good customer service can be hard to come by! BoardPro is often being updated and expanded so you can do more on it.

Pros

The ease of using it. It is so easy to create agendas and report packs, record minutes, record actions, and so much more. It is also great to have a center point for save all documents the Board need to access instead of documents being saved in all different areas.

Cons

A couple of glitches here and there eg I will click down to highlight something to copy or delete but once I unclick the mouse, the highlight disappears. Also a couple of things I'd like to be able to do on there, I can't, but the staff are open to these ideas and there is an idea area where you can suggest things you want on there.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

We wanted to go with a New Zealand company only and at the time, this was one of the only ones available in New Zealand, and also one of the cheapest - being a not for profit organisation, we have little funds to spend on programmes like this.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2019

Thanks for your review Amy, We are always trying to improve the user experience of BoardPro and our Ideas portal (https://ideas.boardpro.io/) is the way we receive feedback from our users around the globe. Feel free to reach out any time. Regards Sean McDonald

Wilson from Citipointe Christian College

Boardpro Software for School Boards

Overall our experience in using the Boardpro software has been a good one. The meeting have been easier to arrange with everything electronic and in one place. Efficiencies have been achieved and the time of the Headmasters PA and myself have been halved in getting the papers organised and out to the Board for meetings.

Pros

The software allows me to generate an agenda for Board Meetings, attach all related documentation, turn this into a pack for the Board at the press of a button and then take the minutes of the meeting all in the same place. It creates a permanent record of the information including a record of decisions. Action points can be recorded when raised and the system tracks these and sends reminders between meetings. The repository for permanent documents such as policies, constitutions and other reference material for the Board is also a very useful feature that is utilised during meeting to clarify points raised.

Cons

The software works best with Directors/Board meetings and takes a bit of manipulating to cater for an AGM or members meeting. The distinction between a Director and a member of a company is hard to sort in the standard terminology used in the program.

Response from BoardPro

Replied June 2020

Hello Wilson Thankyou for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. Much appreciated. Regards The BoardPro Team

William from Waikato Chamber of Commerce

Making good boards great is what BoardPro is all about

We have saved time and money improved forward planning and communication, it's been a game changer.

Pros

For those that are needing an idea where to start, BoardPro gives you that. For those that then need flexibility to adapt their board meeting, BoardPro handles it with ease. For those directors and chair's that sit on multiple entities, BoardPro is a must have. On the move needing access when you what where you are, BoardPro is Cloud based. Quite simple it's a game changer

Cons

This product is constantly being developed, as such you need to be using it regularly to get the full benefit. Training for those directors who are still used to paper board packs will need a little extra effort to help on-board them well

Matt from Pillans Point School

An Education Perspective

Boardpro has saved me significant time in setting up and distributing board packs. It has increase the efficiency of our meetings and therefore reduced meeting lengths. It has also saved a heap of trees as I no longer need to print and send physical board packs.

Pros

The best part about this software is for me in the ability to have continuity of how you report to your board. It ensures that there is a consistent meeting flow and process. The ease for adding supporting documents and the collating and number ensures simplicity for sharing.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about the product, I would just like to see some additional developments added to the product. e.g. in committee / private meeting agenda items and minutes. In a public setting such as a school where everything is held in public, we do have confidential matters that we are able to do in committee... This function would be awesome for us. Also being about to set out your annual plan actions and have them auto-populate into meetings throughout the year would be good too.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

I was shared this product by a friend in the private sector. Completed the free trial and was sold from that point onwards..

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2020

Hello Matt, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. It is very much appreciated. Regards The BoardPro Team

Daniela from Ako Aotearoa, C/- Massey University

Industry: Research

Board and 2 Sub Committees Accounts with BoardPro

Communication with Board and S/Cs is going well as a result of using BoardPro, we are all connected and accessing any recent or old documents at the click of a button.

Pros

Environmentally friendly, moving away from hard copies. Accessing and updating at any point any papers or governance documents. Being a live system. We are very connected with the Board and S/Cs.

Cons

The formatting is limited. The formatting is not working in all areas of BoardPro.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

We decided to support a NZ Business and we knew the service will be good which it is, and easy to access it at any point. Outstanding service by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the team.

Response from BoardPro

Replied September 2019

Hi Daniela, thanks for your kind feedback. Regards Sean McDonald

Hans from NZ Spinal Trust

BoardPro - Profound Bang for you buck

Pros

It is so easy to use. Organizing our board meetings, documents, action points etc etc, could not be easier. I could not be without it.

Cons

I have no concerns at all. There is nothing I liked least.

Price

Reasons for Switching to Boardpro

I was a user. When I went to set up for another organisation I discovered Diligent was astronomically priced

Response from BoardPro

Replied August 2020

Hi Hans, thanks for your review and thanks again for helping us with the video. Regards The BoardPro team,

John from No 1 District Federation of New Zealand Soccer Incorporated

Once its set up Board Pro helps elevate your Boards thinking

It has reduced my work load, made my life easier and helped elevate our Boards engagement.

Pros

Production of Board Packs is quick and we can easily reference previous decisions. Overall Board Pro has probably saved we 2-3hrs of work per meeting. The flow on result is that the Boards focus has also elevated due to our ability to more easily give them access to information, rather than sending lots of emails & attachments. The Board Members are more engaged as we store all governance related documents in the documents section for members to access. We would not return to the old practice of scanning Board Packs as pdfs,. Based on our experience and the price I dont see us looking for an alternative option.

Cons

The initial set up took sometime, entering all the Board Members details and setting up the Agenda etc. Once done this has been fantastic.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

Price, free trial and functionality.

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2020

Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciated your kind words Regards The BoardPro Team

Tania from ClearThinking Coaching Ltd

I recommend BoardPro to all my organisations!

Board Pro is a fantastic tool for Boards to be in control of their key documents. No more searching for latest versions or drafts vs final. The meeting documents are easy to search, and the Governance documents are secure and available. The software makes induction to a new Board member so much easier as all their key information is in one place and has automatic reminders for them about meeting dates and times. I recommend Board Pro to all organisations I work with.

Pros

The collation of Governance documents and Meeting documents in a single place that is easy to navigate. Having the Conflict of interest register and person list clearly available and up to date, and able to be updated. No more searching around for the latest version of documents or current document in use as they are all secure in Board Pro. Easy to use agenda setting and minutes template.

Cons

Only the Admin and Chair can edit the meeting agendas, but it would be great to have a feature where you could send in agenda items for consideration, especially as Vice Chair. This software doesn't include a meeting evaluation function that could go with the meeting documents to tell the whole story of the meeting. We still have to use an external survey system to capture the meeting evaluations then add that information into Board Pro.

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2020

Thanks Tania, The team really appreciated your considered feedback. I have passed your comments on to the product development team. Regards Sean McDonald The BoardPro Team

Hilary from Public Libraries of New Zealand

Industry: Libraries

A Transformational Tool

It has transformed the way the Executive Committee and Management share information. All things governance including policies, strategies, plans, budgets, and corporate documents are kept on this platform and available to committee members 24/7. From scheduling meetings to building agendas, and distributing papers at the click of a mouse, to online voting, it addresses all your governance needs. No spreadsheets, no collation, no printing, no hassle. Minute taking is a dream.

Pros

BoardPro took the stress out of monthly reporting and committee meetings. It is time-efficient for all concerned, and so easy to use.

Cons

That BoardPro wasn't available 20 years ago!

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

The simplicity of its functionality, design, and customer support.

Response from BoardPro

Replied November 2020

Hi Hilary, it was a real please to read your review today. Thanks for taking the time. Regards The BoardPro team

Areta from Paikea Whitireia Trust ( Marae Committee)

Industry: Facilities Services

Feedback for Boardpro

For the purpose it was set up for it is great. I first experienced Boardpro through our Church. As a Marae committee we are well placed to adapt this programme to our needs. Maybe you could add some Maori labels for users in the Company section.

Pros

Technology is here to stay. We are a Maori Marae Committee on the East Coast outside of Gisborne. The layout of Boardpro is easy to read and use. Most of our members coming on are computer literate. It seemed best to retire leaving them with a too that works for our Committee. Im sure we would be one of the few Maori Marae Committee using your software. Your friendly support service is fantastic. I couldn't find answers as a Maori Organisation to fit your Company questions. We represent the Haapu of Ngati Konohi. We have many volunteers not employees. Would love to host a visit for you all.

Cons

It was easy to read and follow for an absolute novice (that's me). It is set out clearly ad with little computer knowledge was easy to follow. I really enjoyed being able to talk to a live person or answer to the questions provided. Once completed ones minutes looked very well set out and easy to ready.. I applaud the "Action" sheet.

Reasons for Choosing Boardpro

From using Boardpro it suited me and my purposes. While we are much smaller than the Companies you are designed for, thank you for accepting us as clients.

Response from BoardPro

Replied October 2019

KIa Ora Areta, kei te pai, It was a real pleasure reading your review. I have passed your great comments on to the support team who I know will be thrilled. Nga mihi ki a koe Sean McDonald

Lindsay from Cancer Society

Saves us so much time & effort

I used to compile the board reports for our organisation and it was such a huge task combining the various management reports and appendices. BoardPro significantly cut down the amount of time we spend on this; it's so easy for us to upload the various parts to create a cohesive whole! Plus it's so easy for our team to review and feed back on the contents of the pack. We also use this fortnightly for our management team meetings and it's a great way to circulate the agenda, minutes, actions and any papers to review before the next meeting.

Pros

The ability to easily add multiple documents from various team members to create a cohesive board or meeting pack. Like having the agenda for upcoming meetings right there, along with any papers you need to review in clear defined sections. Also great that you can record comments, minutes and actions directly into the software. Having everything in one place i.e. being able to refer back to previous meetings and docs.

Cons

It's great software, can't think of any cons right now from my user experience.

Response from BoardPro

Replied February 2020

Thanks for your review Lindsay. It's great to see you enjoying the time savings by using BoardPro.