• Pros

• "O software é muito completo e prático, gerenciar equipes com fica bastante rápido"

• "The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized."

• "Very easy to use, I also love the automations"

• Cons

• "It can be difficult to find certain features. There is always help on hand, but sometimes I think some features could be more easily edited or changed. "

• "The app is not very easy, but they are improving it."

• "Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though."

Browse Pipefy Reviews

Fabrício Yutaka from UniVirtua

Pipefy or Trello?

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Trello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.

Matheus from Labellamafia

Industry: Textiles

A helpful and intuitive tool that your company must have

We use to have another software to do our sales process, but it didn't fills all our needs; so I decide to search for another software and hopefully we found PIPEFY. With PIPEFY I found a software that can be customizable as I need; with Pipefy, I can manage my sales team to reach our goals, as we are a Inside Sales department, we need a CRM and so with PIPEFY we hopefully filled it. We also use Pipefy to automate some processes and it help us to do the pipeline process to find new customers.

Pros

Easy management Intuitive set up Easy to use Clean and beautiful layout

Cons

Maybe should have a sum (for the total in money currency we set up) in the top of each step (pipeline' steps)

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

As I commented above, Pipefy is more customizable than other softwares I have tried. Also, it has everything I need to manage my team and reach our goals. The new feature Dashboards are also another thing that I liked a lot.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy is much more customizable and easy to use than other softwares we have tried. Also, it is a lot easier to manage my team. I need to know how many opportunities they are negotiating with their customers, so Pipefy helps me to manage everything. And the best part: I can customize everything as I need.

Ricardo from Simpli Inc

Bugs, lack of features

I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman? They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Pros

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

Cons

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Because the sales team lied to me telling me they had a feature that they didn't actually have.

Reginaldo from COGTIVE

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

EVA from COMPANY COMBO, LLC

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made. Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential. I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes. Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes. The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits. Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Support + Features

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

With higher flexibility comes higher complexity to implement and a generalist in all areas.

Awesome experience, great software, helped us a lot on how to manage our operation (procurement, production, quality management, HR - recruitment) without dropping a single line of code. Looking forward to onboard more users and bring more processes to Pipefy.

Pros

I can have several workflows for the main areas of my company, customised to the extreme, and yet remain on the same set of skills required to implement, with a great community to help more complex development, and a support team that will help less advanced users to do the basic+.

Cons

Automations require a new UX, maybe something related to path creations, with several steps. Today is limited and has some fails to deploy/start that frustrate the workflow creator. E-mails are a nice feature inside cards, but it lack the flow of an inbox, that would make a shift from sending a note to someone related to this card, to actually managing email inside pipefy with all cards information available to interact.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Flexibility to be my main software, customised to work with my entire company.

Renato from i9 CONSULTORIA

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it. Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use - Extremely fast do set up a canvas - Great for CRM and Project Management - Allways updating - Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes - It can be tricky to do some automations

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy has a much easier use and costumer assistance

Tamiris from Itallian Hairtech

Industry: Cosmetics

Ferramenta espetacular, as possiblidades são gigantescas!

Consegui implantar rapidamente no meu departamento o gerenciamento de tarefas via Pipefy. Levou cerca de 3 meses para todos usarem efetivamente (lembrando que antes não possuia outra ferramenta para gerenciamento de tarefas). Logo após nossa utilização, outros 02 departamentos da empresa já fazem o uso do Pipefy para seus processos.

Pros

- Usabilidade e ferramenta amigável - Facilidade em personalizar - Facilidade em alterar e reajustar processos - Rápida integração com membros fora da ferramenta.

Cons

- Preço - como o pagamento é em dolar, e nossa moeda é o Real, a ferramenta acaba custando muito caro quando é feito a conversão e inclusão de impostos.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Facilidade em personalizar os campos conforme minhas necessidades. Envio de emails para pessoas fora da plataforma.

Gordon from dutchie

Pipefy Gets the Job Done!

It's been great! Easy way to dull down some of the excess noise and stay focused on the task at hand for the day.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to keep my workflow organized. It's enough detail to get my job done, but not too overwhelming to where it makes organization harder than it needs to be. The integration with HubSpot is incredible helpful as well.

Cons

Sometimes if I'm working quickly, Pipefy can't keep up. The best example I can think of is changing a date within a card, saving, but then not seeing that change reflected.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

HubSpot's task system wasn't robust enough for our onboarding process.

Celso from DSV

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pipefy é uma ferramenta interessante para ajudar as equipes Finance

Até o momento a experiência é satisfatória e está suprindo as necessidades da empresa. Em 6 meses de uso do Pipefy nossa diretoria já iniciou o processos de implementação em outros 3 setores da empresa, isso por que a ferramente mostra uma habilidade diferenciada de automação e personalização.

Pros

O software é bastante estável isso nos dá um sentimento de segurança. Além disso ele tem muitas funções que facilitam a vida de um empresa pequena até uma empresa de médio e até mesmo grande porte. Isso por que o Pipefy permite a customização de organização dos seus paineis e formulários.

Cons

A parte de configuração é uma parte um tanto chata por ela é demorada. O que as vezes pode incomodar os usuários é a necessidade de ficar atualizando os pipes com uma certa frequência.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Diantes das alternativas o Pipefy era a ferramente mais próxima do que a empresa buscava que eram fácil automação e fácil análise.

STEPHEN from CARS45 NIGERIA LIMITED

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process. * It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used. * It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly * It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used *It has a very high speed of communication and processing information * Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Pros

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process * The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes * It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Cons

I noticed there are no demonstration videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy offers a better user friendly interface that is easy to transfer information and aids communication for the various sales operation with absolute ease. It is also beginner friendly

Lisa from AHRI

Wow. Just..WOW

My original purpose for getting a trial membership with Pipefy was to develop a business process to manage our FMLA and FCCRA process. We tried to use other HR management companies, but they were unable to manage the full process and only functioned as a go between, mailing information back and forth with our employees. We felt out of touch with the process, and it was more than $350.00 a month. Our HRIS system is great, but there was no way to manage these processes from within the software (which would have been ideal). Through Pipefy I am able to collect information, create reports, make sure that the HR team is engaged with employees seeking to take leave, and we are able to do timely updates to our payroll system to generate paychecks for employees while they are on leave. Pipefy literally did everything I needed the system to do. The implementation and sales teams were phenomenal. They were helpful, responsive, and were able to find work-arounds if there was a feature I wanted but was not yet available.

Pros

Pipefy gives you the best of all worlds.... a process management workflow that is easily customizable, allows the development of checklists/prompts that accompany the different steps associated with completion of a business process in order to maintain compliance AND has the added benefit of automation options. You can use conditional logic to collect information that is relevant to the different users, and you can assign business processes to particular members of your team for resolution. The option to collect and maintain database information to accompany the forms is unheard of, and the option of a portal to collect information is very useful, especially at a time when so many people are working virtually. If you have ever needed ANY of these items, this product is for you, all in an affordable package.

Cons

Pipefy has a few items that could use some upgrades, and they are currently working on these. In general, they involve the "siloing" of features by pipe (or process). For example, if you develop a group of email templates, they can only be used with a particular pipe, or business process. Also, the development of PDFs that will represent the information in narrative form is a little clunky, but certainly do-able.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

These products simply did not deliver on the full range of requirements I had for the business process. In some cases, they were too expensive.

Robson from Amplifique.me

The best Process Management Platform

Pros

Pipefy has a lot of tools to help small business that haven`t IT Team. Automations, integration with Zapier and API Access are one of more importants tools of Pipefy, with this three tools you can make pipefy work as your business process work, and with a lot of AUTOMATION! Pipefy templates: Pipefy offers templates to start your process control, probably any process that you will put on pipefy, someone already did. So you can just use an template, and adapt they to your business. Pipefy Apps: Pipefy gives some apps integrations direct in the Pipefy Platform. My preferred is "Sprint App", Sprint App transform the Pipefy Kanban in a Sprint Tool, with management of Sprints, etc.

Cons

Some features that i would like to see in Pipefy is: - Time control: could have some "Pipefy Apps" that generate time report of taks, and users. - Export Database: One thing that I would like is be able to export Database data with just one Button. I needed this tool a lot of times, and I had to write an script to do this using the GraphQL Api.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Integrations, Automations, Sprint App and Templates: this four items was what make me choose Pipefy.

Pablo from Di20 Design

Automate almost any process

With Pipefy I could have better response for clients with less people.

Pros

Pipefy has a great UX, is very intuitive and very easy to use. The learning curve is fast, and when you learn to use it, you can automate almost any process. For example, in our design company, we connect various processes of our company such as Sales process, budget proposals, accounts payable, accounts receivable, task management , project management and even the hiring process. We connect to Pipefy with slack to notify when a new project starts or when we start a new project or close a deal.

Cons

There are just a few details than pipefy could improve as: - Use math formulas on his forms - Calculate the real time use on a process it only calculates the time on the pipe of a card.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

I use Pipefy for at least four years. I started to use to improve our sales process and at that time I used runrun.it to project management. But I discovered than with Pipefy I could have all the process in one software and connect one process to another. So I could use Pipefy not only to management one process but to manage all the company. Another reason was runrun/it change the price of my plan 10 times even when I was an early adopter.

An easy and best project management tool

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

1. Free pipes for 5 projects. 2. The experience in trial period was amazing. UX is the best. Every little feature is well thought off. 3. Cloud.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

1. Ease of integration. 2. Cloud - That enabled my team to work seamlessly from anywhere 3. Easy integration.

Ramón David from MyOffice Panamá Inc.

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great software, and it can be much better jet!

Pros

I think it's really easy to use and to understand for normal users. When we start using it had outages of the server and a lot of "http 500" errors, but now is pretty stable so we feel it safe now.

Cons

The big issue is that we don't see useful the Database feature. We have tried tu use it but we can't export the data. Would be really nice if we can share using an iFrame or something, a list of entries with a filter from database. For example I have an "Events" Database in Pipefy and I would like to share in my web site the Upcoming Events. To achieve this I'll need not only the iFrame to share but a filter to show only upcoming event and not past events. Also I would like to show some data, not all data from the Database. In another words, will be useful something to make queries to the database inside Pipefy. Another issue is that I think It's a heavy software to run in old computers. I think it uses a lot of recourses in the user machine (JS or something) and old computers gets slow. Also I would like to get a better mobile App. It works ok, but I have a lot of trouble with conditional fields in the Apps.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy has a better control over the cards and the fields on every fase. Trello can work but is not meant really for processes

Paulo from Dell

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Wanted to try something new; no mobile app on Kanbanchi.

Leonardo from Pier

Ferramenta muito poderosa, mas com alguns gaps

Pros

Eu adoro a facilidade de customização dos pipes e forms. Uma vez mapeado o processo, a implementação no Pipefy é simples. As automações também são boas e me permitem otimizar alguns passos manuais e ganhar tempo para o time.

Cons

Fora alguns bugs ocasionais (o pipebot não move um card, não atualiza um campo, etc), tem alguns problemas estruturais um pouco chatos. Por exemplo, eu não consigo mudar o tipo de um campo uma vez que ele foi criado. Se eu tenho um campo short text e quero mudar pra long text, não dá. Tenho que deletar o campo original e criar outro, quebrando todas as automações ligadas e etc. Além disso, eu não consigo via automação copiar um campo para outro de formato diferente. Se quiser copier um campo do tipo number (int) para um campo do tipo currency (float), não dá. Nem um campo short text para um long text. Seria fácil fazer um cast por trás disso, mas beleza. Fora que seria ótimo poder copiar um campo de tipo qualquer para outro de tipo text. Também não é possível fazer modificações em massa (selecionar vários cards para serem movidos ou deletados, por exemplo). Seria ótimo poder duplicar cards, também. Adoraria ter uma automação para que um card modificasse uma linha da database.

Henrique from Oni Business Design

Good value, but can be improved

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

pipefy is more specific for the tasks I wanted to do.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Monday just wasn't appropriated for the tasks.

Natalia from Reweb

Industry: Philanthropy

Pipefy - Reweb

É bem legal e atrativo mexer nessa ferramenta, bem organizado e simples.

Pros

Bem organizado, posso deixar comentado o que eu fiz perante aquele card, mover para as fases que o projeto está

Cons

1) Não consigo abrir o card, e ir passando card por card sem precisar fechar um para depois abrir outro; 2) 99,9% das vezes que estou fazendo um filtro, preciso atualizar no mínimo 2 vezes para que o pipe volte a funcionar e filtre os clientes novamente, sem bugs. 3) Muitas das vezes não consigo fazer download de um aquivo, seja ele imagem ou documento, pelo botão download. Que eu me lembro de momento é isso.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Foi uma escolha da empresa, teríamos que questioná-los sobre isso.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Foi uma escolha da empresa, teríamos que questioná-los sobre isso.

Sarah from AMI

Industry: Broadcast Media

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pros

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Cons

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Hector from Peachwave

Industry: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Mateus from Opportunity Maker

Excellent Plataform

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.

Alexandre from Pixel - Desenvolvimento web

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology) - Comprehensive API - Great support and UX - Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database) - The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost - The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX - Web interface could be more responsive

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Thiago from Four Corretora de Seguros

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

It seemed to me that Pipefy was more complex/complete than others, despite being usar friendly.

Bruna from KPMG

Pipefy as a managing team tool

My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

I did the swith to experiment with a similar tool and see how the team would adapt.

Carolina from EBANX

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

Pros

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

Cons

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Asana is focused on projects, not processes. It would not be able to avoid mistakes as Pipefy can.

Carlos from Gaudium

Discovering a new world.

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation. We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed. Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.

Uelinton from The99

Our efficiency increased with Pipefy

Since we implemented Pipefy, we have been able to control and automate many processes, from operational and simple processes, such as task management, to business processes, such as executive search professionals (a type of service we provide). Our efficiency increased between 30 and 40% with Pipefy implementation.

Pros

Flexibility to transform and automate processes.

Cons

Absence of functionality to handle calculations and control resource consumption (storage, automation, etc.).

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Due to the flexibility to implement and automate almost all types of processes, and due to the excellent support for implementation.

Complete and highly customisable

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Pipefy is a lot easier and better to use than Azure DevOps, mainly because it can bring all our team together. In Azure DevOps we have a developer view, it doesn't work well with designers, product managers and other stakeholders in a product based company.

Bojan from TELUS

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Rafael from Amplifique.me

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Pros

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Jennifer from PhysioTech

Industry: Wholesale

Great Product!

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Cons

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

needed more data at our fingertips in the field not just in the office. more visibility and customization.

Elina from AVANZA S.A

Reseña Avanza

Nos ha permitido un mejor control del registro y control de la nómina de empleados, así como de los documentos relevados en varios procesos, también permite tener en una misma vista un panorama de los principales procesos y detectar rápidamente demoras en determinadas fases. También es muy útil los mail automáticos.

Pros

Pipefy es una herramienta intuitiva y fácil de configurar en las los distintos procesos, desde Avanza estamos conformes con su usabilidad y es nuestro propósito ampliar y maximizar las distintas opciones e integraciones que provee la herramienta.

Cons

Como posibilidades de mejora, entendemos mejor desarrollo fácil en el uso de los Dashboard y la reportería en general; configuración del los PDF que no toman datos incluidos en las BBDD; la búsqueda de tarjeta de forma ágil en la vista Kanban; que en la BBDD se puedan configurar campos condicionales será de mucha ayuda.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Fue una apuesta, dado que no tuvimos experiencia previa con herramientas de similar funcionalidad.

Henrique from EQ Junior

Industry: Facilities Services

My experience with pipefy

Pros

He is very customizable and versatile. When I have to change some stage of the sales funnel, Pipefy allows me very easily without losing data. The reports are terrific, we can choose absolutely everything we want to analyze.

Cons

The dashboards have a lot of bugs, and because of that I lose a plenty of time transfering the data of the reports to Excel. I'd like to not have this mechanical work anymore, by having improved Pipefy dashboards.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The experiences with Pipefy of other junior enterprises were such a good result, and our old CRM tool was not good and was not customizable.

Mirna from Quickks IT

Easy to use but automations need to improve!

In our business, we use Pipefy to receive demands from our customers. This tool brought the following benefits to us: it unified our channel for receiving demands; brought visualization of the demands for everyone involved in the process.

Pros

Easy to use; Possibility to customize cards with many types of inputs; Personalized email submissions.

Cons

Automations could be improved. At a certain point, I needed that when a "parent" card was moved from a phase, the "child" card (in another pipe), be moved from phase as well. However, we were unable to do this with the automation options available in Pipefy.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

We had some good recommendations for this tool.

Laura from Chase International, Lotus Management Services

Admin Review - Laura Spear

Pros

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved. The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used. It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered. There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Torey from Teagles Consulting

Industry: Information Services

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features: - The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power. - Relational database tables that can be tied to cards. - Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials - Take action when certain fields change. - Create and track sub-processes. - Super solid GraphQL API. - Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Excelent task management and process administration

We've moved our business oportunities management form MS Excel Sheets to Pipefy, so we can access to critical information anywhere and anytime. Also, we are now administrating our customer's database directly in Pipefy.

Pros

It's easy to modify different pipes to adapt the flow to our business' activities. A powerfull tool to manage our day-to-day business oportunities, task assignments and collaborative work.

Cons

It could be improved card's conexion between pipes, so one card created in one pipe can be consulted or viewed in another pipe with some critical information.

Peter from Faraz Auto Sales

Fantastic Inventory Management Product

Very happy with pipefy and I look forward to plenty more years to come!

Pros

I have been using pipefy for 3 or 4 years now and I absolutely love it. It is very versatile and user friendly as it enables you to build your own platform for tracking, organizing and streamlining start to finish processes within your business. This product give me the confidence to manage our inventory from my desktop or phone, no matter where I am or the time of day. What a great product.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to make certain changes to individualize each process within your pipe with different colours to make the visual of each process be more defined.

Guilherme from Porto Seguro - Seguro Saúde S.A.

Management is in your hands.

We solved a huge problem with historic log on our work and now we can keep track of everything by mantaining all the data on the system.

Pros

I really like Pipefy's features overall. It is so full of resources to storage data and historical log for the projects we are working it. In my company, we use it to hire new service providers in health insurance and it's very good to do data management and document storage. I really like it.

Cons

I think some features could be less "by hand" and be smarter, like, when we move cards to a phase and it should change the person who's responsible for that phase, but it just doesn't do it and I always have to do it manually.

Rafael from V4 Company

Could be better

It's good, but expensive.

Pros

Is easy to configure the pipes and the user have a lot of options.

Cons

The reports is very poor, the user don't have any kind of graphics and you can't bring data from two different pipes. I think the internal team don't like to improve the software frequently and implement new features.

More complete

Pablo from YaVoy, S.A.

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pros

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens. Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

rafael jefté from Alvaz Agritech

Industry: Biotechnology

The best platform for organizing phloxes

Very good, it came to make my life and work easier. All my employees use it, it is a very complete tool.

Pros

the program is complete, allowing me to do various work automations, thus ensuring greater confidence in the process.

Cons

Hard to say. I have some specific considerations about some tools, like the expiration date, I believe it could be for hours and not with a fixed date. But in general I like all the platform.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

It was the most complete and dynamic for our business model.

ANDRE from Mobili Partners

A very versatile plataform to build and manage process

Pretty good. The support team is great and, for 90% of the occasions, I can use Pipefy to manage my team and our process.

Pros

Pipefy pretty versatile, for example, we use to manage payments, clients, leads, manufacturing...

Cons

We can build lots of different reports, but we're not able to do basic maths with those numbers. It would be good to automatize and generate more functional reports.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

It's waaaay more versatile doing everything that they do and much more.

Michael from Control Devices

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pros

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Cons

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Ease of use. Recommended by coworker.

steven from Woodland Supply

Moving parts

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

it fit our needs the best

Fernanda from Jogga

Pipefy is really good

I love using pipefy, it really makes my day by day easier. I never lost any information, I never miss any deadline, it's really incredible.

Pros

It helps me organize my processes and my day by day; It's easy to use; let you customize everything; Changed completely my daily routine for the best

Cons

It's expensive; I don't like that it's pricing per user.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Because it's way better and easy to use. Have a lot of more possibilities to build.

Eduardo from GreatStudio

Amazing!!!

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy! You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Bryan from Walking and Wheeling, LLC

Industry: Medical Devices

Pipefy

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Functionality and customization.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Lack of functionality and customization.