• Pros

• "The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized."

• "It's easy to use, and I always have everything I need in a click distance. It's an awesome tool for management and to keep all stakeholders of a project aligned about the moment of a product or area."

• "The usability is amazing, and the many possibilities to customize your process make Pipefy the best choice."

• Cons

• "It can be difficult to find certain features. There is always help on hand, but sometimes I think some features could be more easily edited or changed. "

• "Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though."

• "I think so be little bad points, how the necessary to create many automations to best experience."

Browse Pipefy Reviews

Fabrcio Yutaka from UniVirtua

Pipefy or Trello?

Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Trello is completely flexible. Pipefy gives flexibility and control in the right balance.

Mateus from Opportunity Maker

Excellent Plataform

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.

Pipefy review

I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Pros

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Cons

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Pipefy contacted me with a great presentation and an awesome support team.

An easy and best project management tool

The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

1. Free pipes for 5 projects. 2. The experience in trial period was amazing. UX is the best. Every little feature is well thought off. 3. Cloud.

Adam from Club Media FZE

Industry: Publishing

I'm sure I'm not even using a 10th of it's potential but it fills an important business requirement

Good - we use it to manage our sales pipeline & sales process and it works well and the free tier is great

Pros

Easy to setup the basics - reporting is good, quick & easy, nice Kanban functionality & automation. It's fast, clean, simple & my sales team actually use it (and seem to like it!!)

Cons

Couple of bugs, API doesn't seem to work at the moment with some integrations as it seems to have been upgraded recently, their android app / mobile browser layout is terrible. Some aspects of the reporting can be a bit restrictive in terms of filters

Alexandre from Pixel - Desenvolvimento web

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology) - Comprehensive API - Great support and UX - Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database) - The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost - The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX - Web interface could be more responsive

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features

Pablo from YaVoy, S.A.

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pros

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens. Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Bryan from Walking and Wheeling, LLC

Industry: Medical Devices

Pipefy

Pros

Flexibility and ease of customization. A person with very little IT experience and design a pipe.

Cons

I wish I could integrate it into other software more. I would like to see added the ability to add functionality that lets me choose how individual phases of a pipe are organized, first to last, last to first, alphabetical, type of card together, etc. I can only adjust on the entire pipe level of earliest to latest and vise versa, I need to be able to do that on the phase level.

Functionality and customization.

Stephan from Andela

I love Pipefy!

Pros

The features and automation are top-notch. Best customer care. Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy. Flexibility especially in reporting. Value for money.

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

I found the product already in use.

Luis Felipe from 100 Square Feet Consulting

Still learning

So far so good. I would like to have more client use to enter implementation stage

Pros

Easy to configure, Lots of API,s , Automatization capability.

Cons

Have tried using it for myself, my practise, but lack discipline to do as I preach

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Personal relation with representative in Canada

Paulo from Dell

Innovative and clean alternative to Trello

Great kanban option that's fast and gets the job done.

Pros

What I like the most about it is its customisability. It's got different kinds of organising your boards depending on the kind of projects you're working on. Not as advanced as the rather expensive-ish Monday.com, but more so than Trello in those terms. Also, its UI is quite clean, and the prices are not bad for those who want to take the experience to the next level. It's also got a decent mobile app that gets the job done.

Cons

The main reason I quit using it was the lack of integrations. To be fair, that was a bit ago, and they've got more integrations now than they did before, but still quite far from Trello. May not be a problem for many, though! It was for me due to specific needs, but may not be for you. Also, I question myself on its privacy, as the Pipefy staff contacted me for some free online courses (probably because I worked at Dell at the time and they wanted to mention in their site that it's used there too; in the videoconference they even mentioned the title of one of my boards).

Thiago from Four Corretora de Seguros

Opinion

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others. Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed. Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Bojan from TELUS

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Torey from Teagles Consulting

Industry: Information Services

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything. Customer support has been great! Features: - The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power. - Relational database tables that can be tied to cards. - Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials - Take action when certain fields change. - Create and track sub-processes. - Super solid GraphQL API. - Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App. - You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Replied November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

steven from Woodland Supply

Moving parts

It has helped our department take a disorganized mess of papers and turn it into a easy to use and visualize flow chart. seeing at a glance where all of our projects are at in their work process.

Pros

organize many different moving parts and specific details of individual jobs

Cons

the app could be better, involvement from installers is necessary to take full advantage, but that's more of an organization issue rather than an issue of the product

Carolina from Gympass

Amazing! Don't know how to work without Pipefy anymore. Helps me to organize & control all my tasks.

Helps me to receive and control all my tasks in a practical and organized way. Keeping an important historical.

Pros

The support team has always helped me right away! I'm very impressed with their service and attention. Always communicating about new features and doing webinars. You can see that this company really cares about their clients.

Cons

When you delete a field from the pipefy we lose the historical from the previous pipes. We should keep the changes just for the news pipes, but don't erase anything on the old pipes. They should have someone in the support team that speaks Spanish. Because some of my colleagues don't speak English, so I need t help them in the communication with Pipefy support team.

Response from Pipefy

Replied July 2018

Ralph from Keller Williams

Pipefy review

Pros

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Cons

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Marcelo from MVP Invest

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pros

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Cons

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Response from Pipefy

Replied April 2018

Bernard from Infinitas Asset Management

Industry: Investment Management

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

It makes out business so much more productive.

Pros

It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment. We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves). It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it ! Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

Response from Pipefy

Replied April 2018

Cassiano from CTIS Tecnologia

Fantastic

Time, processes and organization of my team.

Pros

Convenient process creation, easy-to-use, customized reports, web form sharing and automated and customized e-mail templates.

Cons

Difficult to answer, do not have what I do not like because everything is very easy and with the support (custumer service) always giving us a solution.

Response from Pipefy

Replied March 2018

Thank your for you review!

Alvaro from JR Consultoria - UFPR

Amazing Tool for Inside process Management

Its a really good Tool. We use it is Selling, project management and inside process. It help us a lot.

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use and to personalize, creating a unique and useful tool. At my company we use Pipefy from the Selling Process to the After Selling process, it help us organize all the process to make a good job!

Cons

I has so many uses that I dont even know, and a think that I dont like is that. I wish I could use all the functions without having to look so deep into it, because it would be easier. It is easy to use, but if you need something more complicated you need to study the software a lot to get it done.

Chehadeh from Joint Media House

Joint Media House - Pipefy

Hello Team, It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients. We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team. Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Pros

Very good Processes monitoring Customized processes Scalable Accurate Automated processes

Cons

Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

Response from Pipefy

Replied June 2017

Marcio from W12 Global

Excellent! We use it for everything that is a collaborative process.

Pros

Automation feature is a plus! I like that they are always bringing something new and are open to suggestions. Their roadmap runs FAST! Integration with lots of other apps also is a plus!

Cons

Email templates should accept HTML coding... its pretty complicated to add your own style for the automate emailing. Managing tasks with due date is still a challenge for us. The calendar won't mach our needs yet.

Response from Pipefy

Replied August 2017

Cristiano from Amplifique.me

The best "Process Management tool"!

Now I have a easy and cheap way to track my work and my team's work. Before Pipefy I was lost in e-mails, Trello, Wunderlist, WhatsApp (and others) trying to get my work and my team's work "on track" but I was lost. With Pipefy I have all my workflows and work process in a same place.

Pros

Easy of use, interface, pricing and the possibility to create my process management the way I need with no "IT guy".

Cons

Time tracking will be a great feature for the future. Also a way to start counting time of working on a task automatically and mandatory could help us to have a "time tracking" in a better way.

Response from Pipefy

Replied February 2018

Cassiano from B2C

Perfect

expedited my day, I gained a lot of time in all my operation, besides giving me control of all processes of my company.

Pros

ease of use, senior level support, great cost ...

Cons

There's nothing I don't like... everything about it is easy

for being the best.

Ramon from Loft

Great tool for a specific use

Great actually. Irrespective of the problems I had with the API, I greatly recommend the Pipefy. It is simple to use and has some great features.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive for newcomers, support is very helpful for basic features, API exists, beautiful and customizable interface

Cons

API sometimes has some bugs that stops the development on my end, and technical support is oftentimes escalated a little too late.

Leopold from University

Industry: Photography

Easier to use

Pros

I work with Fossick Pictures. Pipefy has made our work easier as my boss is in a different country from mine. So everytime I do work, my boss can easily see it and it has made our connection easier. He corrects me whenever am wrong. And he can easily proceed after I have finished with the work.

Cons

So far everything is working out great for me

ALLAN VINICIUS from Electrolux

Pipefy, the best organizer of your process

it was a great experience, internally I could learn a lot about processes, about how to engage people to use and so on.

Pros

This is an easy software, where you can create your own process, customizing all the fields and giving your personality to that, without need any technical support. This accelerates a lot the evolution and gives flexibility to the team.

Cons

unfortunately, they do not have calculations involving fields, for example, if you have a unit price and a quantity, you cannot calculate the turnover

September 2016

Rudiney from Oren Fit

September 2016

Best software manager and its so low investment!

Once you discover how much you can customize your workflow you see the power of Pipefy! I could replace several specific small software and manage everything together inside pipefy

Pros

The power to deeply customize workflow exactly the way i need and manage/integrate several different process in the same tool.

Cons

There are many awesome features (like the ability to share a public link to create a card in a pipe) that are hidden under the settings page.

Response from Pipefy

Replied September 2016

Laryssa from Even3

I really love to use Pipefy

Pros

It's really useful, make my process more simple and efective (to me and all my team).

Cons

The price, for sure. It's really expensive when we exchange the currency.

Douglas from Residuall

Thanks pipefy

We started using pipefy after a demanda for aligning teams and organizing our support necessities, all the tools we use are extremely simple and everyday we use more of it. Our next steps will be to make use of pipefy API to extract important team metrics which I hope will be very useful.

Pros

Cons

I have nothing to complain about pipefy.

Antonio from ExamVision Brasil

Industry: Medical Devices

I have known similar softwares, but this is by far the best on the market.

Organization, productivity and automatation of process.

Pros

The amount of solutions that the tool offers, as well as the fast and individualized customer service.

Response from Pipefy

Replied February 2018

Thank you for your review!

Felipe from Lab123

It's a amazing and powerful tool to customize process and save time

I can organized my internal process and suggest for my customers an efficient way to automate their job routine

Pros

Automations between pipelines and customisable database are really useful tools and it generates lot of opportunities to customize our business process, per example.

Cons

Only one automation for the free plan is a good way to initiate and learn more about the platform, but it probably will not the enough as soon you get more use

Response from Pipefy

Replied May 2018

Joseph from Sendy Ltd.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pipefy Feedback

Pipefy has really helped us with a lot of forms and collaboration on tasks.

Pros

It is very easy to customise and collaborate on tasks.

Cons

Might be a little difficult to understand. But once you hot the hang of it, it's a breeze.

Maria Laura from CONEX

Great platform, can improve

Overall, it serves well its purpose, the custom service is great. As the platform develops, I am sure we will use it for more areas in our company.

Pros

I love the possibility of molding the sofware according to our needs

Cons

It lacks some features in the database mode that are available on pipes and would be really useful. The PDF generator could be more developed and it would be great ir pipes could generate PDF documents instead of only the specific cards. The only reason why we don't use the email feature is the gray background, it would be great if it was possible to take off - while still keeping the "powered by pipefy" description. The app could really use some improvement, it is difficult do use in a agile manner.

Guilherme from PLIPAG

Easy to use and very helpful to manage internal process of my company. Game changer for us!

Organization, less time spent trying to understanding what's going on and gain on sales results and internal teams performance.

Pros

Visual organisation of project status helps our team to stay at the same page, follow deadlines e briefs more wisely.

Response from Pipefy

Replied February 2018

Bruno from Techknowledge Treinamentos Ltda

Great tool

CRM and Sales

Pros

You can customize the entire process and fields of each card. You have no limits on custom emails and customizations. Great free plan

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find customization tools You need some technical knowledge to do some customizations.

Daniel from Leagen Agency

Very good CRM for startups

I used it as a sales crm and in the lead qualification process and does it's job, no question!

Pros

Very advanced options for complex automations and ready to scale with your company

Cons

The learning curve is quite difficult and longer than expected

Fernando from P4R Consulting

Quick wins on implementing on the fly due to flexibility on creating process, phases and actitivies.

Pros

Flexibility on creating process workflow without any programming gives the possibility to quickly identify bottlenecks and go to continuous improvement easily. Strong integration with other applications through provided standard APIs .

Cons

Reporting can improving providing organizational view and not only at pipe level. Sounds this feature is in the roadmap.

Response from Pipefy

Replied January 2018

Pedro from Solucaut

Awesome

Very fast, complete and easy to use, but the android app is poor and a lot of functionalities isn't there.

Pros

- Functionality - Easy to use - Fast - Highly programmable

Cons

- The Android app is poor - Automations could have more options

Will from Rebl House

Industry: Online Media

Pipefy is an amazing tool

I needed to get our office organized with all things financials and create a tool to manage our Business Development efforts. Pipefy delivered on all these fronts.

Pros

Its ease of use and simplicity. It just does what it promises to do and very user friendly interface that allows me to customize it the way that I want.

Cons

Nothing. I absolutely love everything about this software.

Karine from Berneck

Industry: Import and Export

It's a great tool to control our process.

It's excellent to control our process. Now I know where the order is. What the real status of it.

Pros

Email Templates, automations, SLAs and very easy and intuitive to use. All this helped us to improve our performance with the clients.

Cons

Emails inside the cards. It's a good idea but we send a lot of emails template, so this option we don't use yet.

Response from Pipefy

Replied September 2017

Allan Vinicius from Electrolux

It is the future of digital toolings

Pros

With pipefy, companies can built standard processes, beyond that it could make possible the real time information, something that is each day more important to competitive companies.

Cons

The platform is growing day by day, so by the momment it has not all the features that could give coverage to a robust process.

Response from Pipefy

Replied April 2018

Arianna from EBANX

So much better than Trello

I kept trying different products like Evernote and Trello to keep track of all the things on my plate but after a few weeks they would always fall short of what I needed. Now everything's in one place and the whole team can use Pipefy to manage their work and stay on the same page.

Pros

When I first got into marketing I had a hard time managing all my regular tasks and campaigns. Directions would get lost or over complicated when I passed my work over to design or front, with Pipefy I can keep the whole team on the same page, and retire my messy to-do lists and ugly Trello board.

Cons

I would love to see more improvements with the mobile UX. I thought the mobile feature was a little oversold since it's not as up-to-date as the desktop version.

Dilson from W12

Very useful software. Great value.

We could better organize our onboarding pipelines with Pipefy.

Pros

Easy to use, good integrations, great features to process management. It is very flexible to organize pipelines.

Cons

Tasks organization is hard to use. We still need to use other tools to schedule tasks. It does not have a good way to view tasks within the cards yet.

Response from Pipefy

Replied August 2017

Anibal from Doutor Multas

We like pipefy

Our experience is being very good. We putted all of our process inside the software. So now we dont have a lot o human problems like we had.

Pros

The automations. With this tool, we could make a lot of automations in our process

Cons

We are havnig just a little problem when we send the service for the client, but I believe that we gonna fix this.

Great Tool for Organizing Development Projects

Pros

Pipefy is very simple to set up. I was able to immediately begin creating the tasks for development and later go through them with the development team to prioritize and sequence them. We primarily use it for major initiatives and to keep track of support requests. Very easy to add in who had the issue so we can respond to them once it has been fixed.

Cons

Honestly, for our simple use case it does all we need it to do. Maybe getting reminders as a due date approaches would be helpful.

Vitria from ImpulseUP

Nice software

Very nice! Congrats

Pros

The usability, organization and filters.

Cons

Sometimes I can't open the software and I dont know why, but it works when I open in a anonimous window.

Luis Gabriel from Jusbrasil

We use pipefy to organize our process of Customer Service.

Pros

How easy it is to set up, and use on a daily basis. The support is also a very strong pro, the team is always helpful, and they always solve the problems.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to the automatic tasks happen, sometimes it takes 5 minutes for the card to go to other phase.

Response from Pipefy

Replied June 2018

Thank you for your review!

My personal review

Pros

The ease of structuring a new process and of tracking KPI's

Cons

Some delays in processing new infos when it comes to fill in the cards