All Fusion Reviews

Barbara

User friendly, pediatric sensitive, promotes efficiency in documentation

Efficient documentation in my daily work

Pros

I have been a pediatric PT for 37 years. I have never used a system that is so geared to pediatric documentation nor have I used one that is easy to learn and utilize. Although the system allows for efficiency with documentation, the finished reports are comprehensive without being redundant and well organized. I love using FUSION.

Cons

I have very little to complain about. It would be nice to have a feature that would keep track of number of visits in a given time.

Tina

Overall it has been pretty good, but set up was very difficult and we're still learning!

I had to submit about 100 notes for Audit to Medicaid and I did not get even one issue reported! They usually get you on little things like signatures and time in/out, but with this software things were in order.

Pros

Covers most bases of what you need to have in a note. Signature is great. The retrieval capabilities are great.

Cons

Difficult to navigate. When you are typing on a note and walk away you do not know which note you were writing on because it does not have patient's name/date on each screen. ***There is no UNDO typing or revert back to what you just did. ***When you try to Delete or Edit an appointment it might disappear or move to an unexpected spot and there is no UNDO or way to retrieve what you just did. Many many many times we try to Edit & it Deletes!! When you see the list of how many notes a patient owes you can not see WHICH notes they are and to retrieve that information. I don't like that I have to pay full price for someone who comes in to do one or two visits per month and this has actually deterred me from hiring someone who just comes in once in a while to substitute, and I think it is actually ridiculous that there is no way to do a partial charge for someone who is just in the office temporarily. There is no way for an office assistant to add information to an evaluation (such as medications or easy stuff like evaluation scores that therapist wants to be put on an evaluation that a "tech" can add) without their name having to be added to the evaluation. The therapist should be able to send it specifically for this information to a tech. There needs to be a way to override the information written by an assistant on a SOAP note, by the supervisor. There should be a way for supervisor to call back a note written by an assistant. There are a lot of issues.

Micah

Not great but it works.

Pros

It's useful to have all treatment notes and goals accessible in one place. Notes can be completed fairly quickly once you have a feel for the layout of everything.

Cons

The software could be made easier to use. Some parts are repetitive and redundant, making documenting more tedious than it needs to be. The visual layout in parts is very cluttered. In some parts of documenting, there is not enough room or too much room to type notes.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Micah, thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are always looking at how we can make Fusion better so that it's the best experience possible and what you shared will help us do that.

Replied June 2018

Megan

User friendly but can be glitchy

Overall I would recommend the EMR software. Since I handle billing and office management I find that the ease of use from our former EMR software (clinicsource) is significantly better and doesn't allow for claims to get “lost” or not finalized.

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this EMR is. Customer service team is almost always quick to reply and will walk you through things when you have questions. Billing is easy to manage and the simplicity in keeping track of denied claims is a good feature.

Cons

There have been a few glitches that I have come across that I expected to see corrected but they have not been corrected yet. In the Billing section I find that the payer information for claims with primary and secondary payers will not auto populate even thought there is an option for it. It has told me for 1 year now that this feature is not usable. Also in the reporting section when you generate a report and go to click “apply” I find that you have to click outside of the “apply” box to actually apply the changes. Also I find that my therapist come to me often with complaints that they can’t delete a document that was accidental because the appt was checked in. This issue may be beneficial so that documentation doesn't get lost but I feel that it is more of an inconvenience because they have to go back and delete appts and reschedule them solely to delete a document or note that was accidentally started or clicked on.

Diedra

Fusion has helped me significantly decrease the amount of time I spend dealing with billing.

Document management, insurance payment/payment tracking management, scheduling management. Fusion also has extremely good customer service, so when I do have a problem, I am able to get a solution quickly.

Pros

The ability to bill insurance, track payments by payers and clients, and create invoices based on those payments within the same program saves time and decreases errors.

Cons

Some processes for dealing with payments and corrections are not intuitive. Fusion will have a process, but it is not always easy to figure out.

Yael

Fusion

It was great! I like the way billing is so easy and organized.

Pros

I love the calendar feature which allows you to put in each appointment and then once you check in, the automatic note it creates to hep with billing.

Cons

There were quite a few times when there are multiple patients at a time when I didnt see that one or two students werent checked in. Then the note wasnt generated and it was only noted later that some appointments werent billed for.

Emily

Fusion has been easy to use as a therapist and the layout is very functional.

Pros

I like the ability to use the drop down arrows for soap notes and assessments. This helps me be more efficient in documentation. I frequently use the mastery setting in goal writing as well. This helps me keep track of my data and when goals are being met.

Cons

My least favorite aspect is the template for feeding therapy. It's not as efficient for me, as I don't see many infants. I would like something a little more general or sectioned off for different ages.

Danielle

Efficient and easy way to document and schedule.

Pros

I like how it makes writing therapy notes quick and efficient. The drop down options for daily notes save me a lot of time. I also like the set up for evaluations - how you can customize and organize your evaluation. I also like all the reminders for plan of cares/evaluations.

Cons

There are some minor little glitches that bother me. I don't like that it requires you to put in am and pm for the appointment times. Also I cannot add in "other appointments" the same time there is a canceled appointment onto the schedule (for example, paperwork.

Maddie

Easy to use. Helpful team if there are questions or issues. No software crashes

Scheduling, messaging between team members, billing, documents, reminders, insurance authorizations, insights. I'm probably forgetting something because there are so many awesome features to benefit from.

Pros

There are so many helpful features and the software is easy to use and navigate. If you have any issues or questions the support team always responds quickly and helps to the best of their ability. I have never had a negative experience while working with the support team. With the messaging feature, it is also easy to collaborate with your team.

Cons

While working with Fusion, I cannot think of a bad experience that I have had. Great features, no crashes and wonderful team.

Deirdre

Good experience. Used to get someone on the phone with customer support, now they usually call bac

No more paper trails.

Pros

I like the billing system, all patient info is in 1 place, pretty easy to manage and use. Customer service is great when they call back; however, when admin is only in a couple of days a week, there might not be anyone to answer the call to resolve the issue. I like that it alerts you when there is something wrong, so you can stay on top of billing, etc.

Cons

I'm sure I could be utilizing the system more efficiently than I am with reports, etc.... but don't have the time to navigate and learn everything. It costs a lot of money, especially if you are only adding one part-time therapist. It doesn't let you clear out old deleted patients. I would like for that to be cleaned up. It doesn't notify you if your billing is not submitted within a certain timeframe (i.e. 1 month).

Patty

March 2015

Fusion is a Great Choice!

Fusion has been a great choice for our occupational therapy practice. It makes the therapy billing process seamless from scheduling appointments, to documentation, to billing, to invoicing. The support staff is outstanding! They are very professional and friendly and are there to answer any questions we may have no matter how small. The only aspect I would change with Fusion is that there would be a user manual to help with learning the ins and outs of the program when getting started. The videos are helpful but a manual would provide a quick reference when questions arise as they always do when learning a new program. Overall, we are more than pleased with Fusion and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a therapy billing software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Patty, First of all, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business very much. We also wanted to let you know that we have recently hired a new employee in the support area. She is focused on creating more documentation and videos, and the overall improvement of customer education. We've passed along your comments to her and hope you will see positive changes in this area very quickly. As always, don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can help you with any troubleshooting!

Replied March 2015

Lisa

Better Than Expected!!

When I first opened my pediatric OT practice, I was searching for an EMR company that had everything that I was looking for such as documentation, billing, appointment scheduling, and ease of filing insurance claims. With Fusion Web Clinic, I not only found all of these to be available, but what I didn't expect was the OUTSTANDING customer service!! Kathy and Emily go above and beyond my expectations and my office managers expectations in helping us when we have any questions or needs. My clients enjoy receiving text messages and/or emails reminding them of their appointments! Our attendance record is very high! All of my therapists find the evaluations and daily SOAP notes easy to use. We love the quick phrases for ease of documentation and the ability to set goals from our goal bank. I am constantly sharing my experience with my colleagues on Facebook and in forums. If you are looking for a software program that is easy to use, Fusion Web Clinic should be your number one choice!

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Lisa - We are so happy to have you on board and greatly appreciate your thorough review. Receiving a stellar review from a high-level professional is very humbling for our team... We are here to serve you and your patients!

Replied December 2015

Pia

December 2015

Getting Fusion was one of the best decisions we made for our pediatric outpatient clinic!

Fusion has a very comprehensive pediatric platform making it perfect for a pediatric clinic. When I started researching EMR systems, Fusion was the only software I could find that met the needs we had for our pediatric clinic. The staff at Fusion trained us thoroughly so the transition was seamless. It has greatly eased our paperwork burden and the turn around time from seeing a patient to receiving payment lessened significantly giving us a much better cash- flow. The customer service that we have received from Fusion is outstanding. There is always a friendly and knowledgeable person who answers our calls and the needs we have for a documentation software has always been met. Over the years that we have been with Fusion, many great improvements have been made based on customer feedback. The software is easy to use so it does not take a lot of time to train new staff. Our administrators use it to manage all aspects of patient administration and our clinic supervisors can easily monitor staff compliance and the quality and timeliness of documentation. I have yet to find anything about Fusion that is a con!

Mandy

We LOVE fusion! I couldn't imagine a better software!

Wouldn't use anything else!

Pros

Fusion is so easy to use.notes are good but not redundant and don't take forever to write. customer service is amazing!

Cons

Goals are a little hard to manage and find. Wish they were more visible when writing the eval and reeval.

Monica

January 2016

Excellent Program!

I have had experience with 3 different kinds of documenting software and have looked into many others before choosing Fusion Web Clinic. The program is wonderful and assists therapists in creating efficient and timely documentation. Our company has been using Fusion Web Clinic for almost 2 years now. We have 10 therapists using the program and I repeatedly hear how much they are enjoying the program. Several of the therapists have used other programs and prefer Fusion Web Clinic above the others. There is a learning curve (as to be expected with all programs). When questions arise the customer service is top notch. I rarely experience customer service as fantastic as what Fusion Web Clinic provides. I highly recommend this program. They have gotten everything right from price, scheduling, documenting, report writing, personalizing, and the sense of humor every time you log in!

Lindsay

December 2015

Best private practice decision I have made

Before I began using Fusion, I had an outdated billing system that was becoming too much to handle and keep up with. I researched several options for software specific to pediatric speech therapy so I could stay above water. I decided to go with Fusion for the following reasons: 1. User-friendly layout of the site 2. Ability to keep all of my patient information and billing in one place 3. Customer service is outstanding 4. Online training videos 5. Price 6. Error-free claims submission 7. Knowledgeable staff 8. Data tracking graphs 9. SOAP notes that automatically generate claims when completed 10. Documentation printouts you can give to your clients I wouldn't be able to keep up with my growing practice without Fusion! It has absolutely changed the way I do business for the better.

Amy

Self-employed OT

This software has cut my admin time in half (at least). I have used other programs in the past and got no where with them. I like the main page that shows what needs to be done. It is easy to navigate to patient documents and update goals. The billing feature is fairly easy to use as well. I do find myself having the most difficulty with this feature, only if insurance has to be re-billed or secondary has to be billed. The customer service is always spot on. I get quick and honest feedback. I have referred a number of therapists to this software.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you, Amy! We are so thrilled that we are able to make such a difference. We are excited to grow with you! As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Replied December 2015

Deanna

January 2016

Excellent, easy to use, and relevant to pediatric therapists

Our company recently switched from an adult focused EMR to Fusion Pediatric software. The switch over has been a pleasant experience. They were very helpful in the set up of our clinic. They always answer any questions that we have very quickly and help us solve any problems. Fusion Pediatric EMR is so easy to use and so much more relevant to our practice. Our documentation time has been cut down significantly. As with any new software there is a learning curve and it takes time to learn all that fusion has available. However it is definitely worth the time it takes.

Response from Fusion Web Clinic

Thank you so much, Deanna! We are glad to have you on board. As always, we are here to serve you and your patients.

Replied January 2016