All Omnisend Reviews

Akande

1,001 - 5,000 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed August 2021

Omnisend is a must have for Shopify stores

Cristian

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Seems very well build, has a lot of options

PROS

I have used Onmisend for a too small amount of time, unfortunately. From my short experience with it, it's a very complete software and now that I review it, I realize that I should probably give it a second chance in another project. The only reason that I didn't get to use it more is because my team was already used to MailChimp and we didn't have too much time to switch tools. But I have a new project in the next 2 months, that will start from 0, and will be giving the software a try for sure. They have SMS campaigns, which is why I was drawn to it in the first place.

CONS

Nothing to dislike, to be honest. It seems like a very complete set of software, priced decently and all.

Amandine

Arts and Crafts, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2022

Amazing, beginner-friendly email marketing software with great customer support

Awesome! Great, friendly and quick customer support, easy to use pre-made automations and templates, free course to get started, useful contacts and segment lists. I wouldn't use any other software for my email marketing!

PROS

I am a small business and I knew how important email marketing was. However, I struggled to understand how to implement it - how to create segments, how to send out relevant emails for my target audience, how to create automations, etc. It's has truly been so easy with Omnisend! First of all, they have a free course to get you started on their software and set up your first automations (welcome, abandoned cart). This course was very helpful. They have pre-made automations which was super useful for a beginner like me. I connected Omnisend to my website and with the right set up, I now have all my contacts put in segments that are relevant to their purchases and interests, which is great to send them THE email that will make them buy my products. Bonus points for their team, who is always super quick to respond to any questions you may have and is very friendly!

CONS

The only thing that I don't really care for is email templates, but it's probably because I'm a Webdesigner and I'm used to creating my own. However, you can save pre-made layouts so that's the way I do it to gain some time when I create my emails. Their automatic branding tool could be better honestly, but it's not the main aspect of the software so I don't really care that much.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Price and overall feeling of the brand. Omnisend seemed easier to use and their team answered my questions right away before I started using their software.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

MailerLite: not enough options, not professional enough.Mailchimp: too complicated to understand, set up and use as a beginner.

Eli

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Cost effective email marketing

I like it. It's not perfect, but neither are we. It helps us get the job done efficiently and has the opportunity to grow. Plus, I have been happy with the support.

PROS

We have 2m contacts in our database, and no other tool is as cost-effective for efficiently emailing them. Omnisend also has great e-commerce functionality, like SMS and easy-to-use form builders. Our account manager has been very helpful.

CONS

This is great for B2C, not B2B. Creating lists is difficult and managing our database is almost impossible..

Cost

Mitusha

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Super useful for SMS Campaign in affordable price!

PROS

I had incorporated Omnisend into my marketing strategy and what stands out is its focus on omnichannel marketing. It provides personalized campaigns across communication channels for bulk SMS campaigns. It's a super valuable tool for businesses looking for and integrated marketing solutions

CONS

Nothing as such as it provides top services at a decent price!

Ellie

Food & Beverages, 10,000+ employees

Personalized Support & Ease of Use

Overall we have been very happy with our decision to switch to Omnisend. It gives us the ability to measure success of our campaigns and automations, create forms, and manage our contacts within one single platform. They are open to feedback and make platform changes accordingly.

PROS

Our account manager is very reliable, responsive, and helpful. Client Support is also very useful when needed. The platform overall is intuitive and easy to use. Omnisend is always seeking feedback and implementing changes to improve the platform, which I very much appreciate!

CONS

There are some reporting opportunities that could increase efficiency in evaluating metrics. Small features within the platform could be improved upon for a better UX, such as editing a campaign or sending a test email once it's been scheduled, scheduling automations in advance, and customizability of the new email builder.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Ease of use, pricing, platform navigation.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Personica was not able to integrate with Shopify and properly track sales.

Heather

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

Omnisend is great! Highly recommend!

Omnisend has been great! I have friends trying to get me to switch to their provider all the time but they haven't used Omnisend and I'm hesitant to move anywhere when it's so easy to use and the customer service is so great. If it's not broken, don't fix it - right?!

PROS

The process of moving my emails over in the beginning was seamless. I love the copy feature so I'm not making a new email each week. I can just replace the content with relevant content to my new email campaign. Customer service is always very helpful and available through chat instead of waiting for an email that might not even answer the question I have (that's why I switched from my old provider).

CONS

The only issue I ever had was trying to type inside the content box, but they have since fixed that so it's no longer an issue.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The customer service was horrible. They messed up my grand opening sale and didn't care. Their response was something to the affect of "it's ok, you can have another grand opening sale".... WHAT?! NO! I had about 50 people waiting for my email saying my store was open and the sale was happening and I couldn't tell them because they wouldn't let me send an email out. They failed to tell me that they would have to do some sort of audit to make sure I wasn't spamming people who didn't sign up for my emails. The crazy thing is all of the people signed up from an app on my website that said they would be the first to know when my store went live. I don't understand what they needed to verify.... Instead they gave me some stupid line about how they needed to protect their brand too and they do that with all new brands who use them. Ok... Well they should have told me that instead of not responding to me until my 3 day grand opening sale was over. I'm still fuming about it and it's been 2 1/2 years.... Jeesh.

Hilik

Reviewed November 2022

A whole in one - best email marketing solution for agencies and ecommerce

Excellent.

PROS

The customer support is excellent. The product itself is user-friendly and easy to use.The automation and segmentation options are advanced and provide great solutions for effective marketing.

CONS

Compared to other software, I'm all satisfied and have no issues.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

I needed an ecommerce platform and also one that can support me as an agency with multiple customers from different industries.Omnisend had the best offer and the features were completing my needs. The intro meeting and demo answered all my questions positively.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The other software did not have the same features, automation options, and personal support as I have with Omnisend.

Salma

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Very Useful for Various Needs on Run a Businesses

My experience with Omnisend has been positive, its recommend itby me even with minor issues.

PROS

Omnisend offers a wide range of features including email campaigns, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more. It has nicely user friendly interface, its easy to use. Drag-and-drop editor, and segmentation and automation capabilities really benefit.

CONS

Omnisends features can be buggy or slow to load. And its absoluetly lacks of great customer support.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Omnisend stands out for its ease of use, comprehensive feature set, and powerful segmentation and automation capabilities.

Fraser

Reviewed December 2019

Good email service for shopify sites

Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

PROS

It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

CONS

It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Klaviyo were very uninterested in engaging with me because we started with a small list

Mailchimp stopped their Spotify integration

Brittany

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Omnisend Great for Small e-Commerce Businesses

PROS

Omnisend is a great email marketing and SMS option for small or e-Commerce businesses who are looking to convert their followers to their email list and drive sales. You can target your audience, create discount codes and automation in their easy-to-use drag-and-drop email builder. There are also plenty of pre-set email templates you can use and customize for your business which makes getting started very easy.

CONS

It's limited in what you can do in the email builder, I like to see more options to use gifs and videos right in the email that doesn't have to be uploaded to YouTube first. Video clips seem to be the way of the world for effective email marketing right now.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

They have a great partners feature that allows me to manage all of my email marketing accounts from one login

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Needed a way to easily communicate with my audience and comply with Canada email laws

Joe

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great software with some quirks

My overall experience has been very good. My account manager is one of the best I have ever had from any service I have used. I think for the price it offers so many people a really good platform for their needs.

PROS

Omnisend is very user friendly. I believe that anyone with little knowledge of sending email campaigns will not have much of a learning curve. Unfortunately, that means that some of the things in the email builder do not have as advanced of functionally as I would like.

CONS

I think that there needs to be more customization ability in the email editor. Some competitors offer a much more robust email builder (for more advanced emails).

Price

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Switch from Mailchimp to Bronto, then Bronto went to "end of life" forcing us to make a switch.

Trevor

Reviewed January 2023

Best Value Product - Converting Lots of Klaviyo Accounts to Omnisend

We wholeheartedly recommend all of our clients switch to Omnisend. There are just too many reasons NOT TO SWITCH! They're amazing.

PROS

The most impactful feature right off the bat is the savings you will receive when compared to Klaviyo. Once you get over the massive amounts of $$$$ you will save each month, then you fall in love with the ease of how the platform works, how it explains everything in detail, how it walks you through email and sms flows, etc. It's brilliant in every way. Then, you will fall in love with the support they provide to all of their customers. Can't figure something out, or have a special workflow you can't figure out? They will help you!

CONS

There is absolutely nothing that I would change about their service.

Pricing!

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The first reason was the cost savings...then we realized how much more Omnisend has to offer.

Taylor

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Omnisend HELPED our online revenue

Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

PROS

I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

CONS

I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Their interface was quite confusing and after the trial period we decided not to move forward with them.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The price and some of the features. We find Omnisend suits us better.

Adebayo

Investment Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2021

Easy and efficient email tool

With Omnisend, I have been to solve my email marketing problems with ease and I have experienced growth in my business.

PROS

I am really impressed with the easy of setting up campaigns and navigating through the tool. It's easy to use and it has fantastic designs. Since I started using the tool, my business growth has been consistent and productive.

CONS

Not much actually but they can improve the tool by making selection of multiple options available.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

A friend recommended Omnisend and I gave it a try. I am happy I made the switch.

Kat

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Keeping connected...

As mentioned in my review the most important aspect of Omnisend is keeping connected! Whether I use it once a week, once a month or once a quarter, it is an old friend waiting for me to reach out to those who I value in my business!

PROS

Omnisend has had a huge impact on keeping connected with my customers and potential customers. Not only does it interface with my POS, but I can also add contacts easily from a simple sign-up I have inside my shop. My patrons are excited to sign-up and receive new information regarding my classes, products, and services. I am able to get, virtually, instant feedback on interest levels by viewing my report on opens and opt-outs. The Omnisend platform gives me peace of mind and a sincere, personal way to stay connected to current and future customers in a world that is sometimes distant! thank you Omnisend. You are truly a vital part of my business.

CONS

I am very pleased with all the features of this software and have no cons to list at this time.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

The interface with Shopify and I stayed with it because of it's ease of use.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The interface with Shopify made my decision to switch easy. Finding the ease of use after the switch...priceless!

Hyunji

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Easy to use, overall great tool for email marketing

Overall, we are satisfied with the functions Omnisend offers. It would be great if we get the saving template function back to use the same template for other stores.

PROS

Easy way to build and schedule the emails.

CONS

It's a bit hard to customize some of the elements. I am not sure when the copy template to other store would be available again.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

The previous web designer made the change, so not sure why they changed it.

Tanya

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Big fan of Omnisend

We've been really happy with Omnisend for the last number of years and will continue to use the app in our marketing activities.

PROS

Omnisend is a powerful tool that's easy to use, offers customizable features, and exceptional analytics.

CONS

We had some issues when converting from old builder to new builder but it turned out to be a simple user error and customer service helped us right away.

Reason for choosing Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Reasons for switching to Omnisend

Omnisend is more powerful and easier to use.

Jonathan