What are Aloware users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Aloware software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines."
  • icon"Easy to use and love how it shows patients names when calling."
  • icon"Easy of use and great features for any business looking for a dialer. Less expensive than other options."
  • icon"I really don't have one that I can articulate. Every problem we've had, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked extremely hard to fix immediately."
  • icon"Upload templates became difficult on certain computer."
  • icon"I haven't try the crm, there is not much that I don't like."

Browse all Aloware Reviews

• Have you used Aloware and would like to share your experience with others?

Caleb

The best option for a real estate organization

We have segregated our sales line from our customer service line. This, along with our ability to text using the same number we speak to clients on has been a game changer. Anoosh and his team have been great enabling us to adopt the product into our existing business without experiencing downtime.

Pros

It's a tie between two features. Automated data entry through our CRM integration (this saves me at least 30 minutes to an hour every day) and the ability for our team to adopt Aloware wherever and whenever using our legacy phones, the softphone or the native apps.

Cons

Tagging a contact on mobile is still something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. I will have to contact support for help.

Reasons for choosing Aloware

It seemed like the easiest system to implement and use within our budget

Reasons for switching to Aloware

The previous vendor was hardware centric and support took FOREVER. They had no idea what was going on with our network map and we had to start at square 1 on every support call.... I suggest they get Aloware to help with that.

Carolyn

Catered Dialing Experience

I can now have my agents blast through hundreds of leads a day, using the right time zones and seamlessly dialing with Hubspot.

Pros

The features that were most impactful was the Power Dialer. A true power dialer that integrated with our CRM, Hubspot. It is very easy to customize and navigate the software to my contact center's needs. And, the integration was seamless. They had me up and running in one day.

Cons

One feature that is challenging to find is a true local presence and Aloware doesn't have it. They do have a time zone differentiator integrated into their power dialer which is such a hard feature to find on the market!

Reasons for choosing Aloware

Because the integration with Hubspot only worked really well with Aloware and they had time zone differentiator. Not to mention, the customer service is top notch. They have been so diligent to resolve my issues and communicate with me.

Reasons for switching to Aloware

I switched because I needed a true power dialer that integrated with Hubspot and that wasn't going to cost the thousands of dollars a month I was paying with my previous provider.

Ed

May 2022

Real-Time prospecting leads increasing deals closed

Excellent customer service open 24/5 and simple to implement

Pros

Ability to integrate with Hubspot Professional Marketing Hub and Professional Sales Hub and dial new leads within 1 to 3 minutes and have 2-way text conversations in real-time right at optin

Cons

3 Seat Minimum per month rather than the ability to purchase a single license and buy more on an as need be basis

Reasons for choosing Aloware

Features and functionality and integrations

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Their power dialer and 2-way texting as well as true ringless voicemail capability for multi-channel campaigns

Arwa

Okay

It is okay, but depends on the day honestly.

Pros

Easy to use and love how it shows patients names when calling

Cons

Disconnects often. Can not hear phonecalls properly and have to call back. Connection is not clear. A lot of time we have to call multiple times for the phonecall to go through

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Works better with our system overall

Ian

2-in-1: Great Value

Aloware are and the team behind it are excellent. Great value, very responsive to customers, and a high level of configurability for coders and non-coders alike. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

The ability to operate both a customized call center with SMS, alongside phone tracking for marketing attribution all in a single platform.

Cons

Not all features a are intuitive to find, though extensive documentation exists within the app.

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Tighter integration with Twilio for SMS, and via twilio tighter integration with our larger automation stack.

Kevin

Great Solution

Aloware is a great company that provides us the "call center" we need. Whether you are a big company or small. If I have problems, i am contacted quickly and the problem is efficiently solved.

Pros

This product allows me to automate my teams calling when new applications come in, my team just has to be available to receive the calls. This product also allows for my team to manually dial as well and I can review calls at my leisure.

Cons

There are a few issues with individual extensions that have not been ideal for my company, however the support here is phenomenal and from my understanding it's on the list of improvements.

Reasons for choosing Aloware

Cost and its not just an outgoing call solution.

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Call center need and user interface

Annette

BEST SOFTWARE OUT THERE FOR SMS, TELEPHONY AND BEST SUPPORT

I NEEDED A FLEXIBLE TELEPHONY PROGRAM FOR MULTIPLE SALES AGENTS IN MULTIPLE STATES WITH TEXT CAPABILITIES AND MANY OTHER FEATURES AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR NEW COMPANY. ALL OTHERS WERE RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND REQUIRED UPGRADES FOR FEATURES THAT ALOWARE MADE STANDARD. THE SUPPORT IS UNMATCHED AND SPEED OF HELP IS TOO!

Pros

PRICE!!! EASE OF USE AND SUPPORT IS UNBELIEVABLE!! THEY ARE SO FLEXIBLE TO HELP WITH CHALLENGES AND CHANGES I NEEDED FOR MY BUSINESS AND VERY QUICK TO SUPPORT ANY ISSUE

Cons

THERE'S NOT ONE BAD THING I CAN SAY HONESTLY

PRICE, FEATURES, SUPPORT!!

Reasons for switching to Aloware

TOO MANY REASONS TO LIST, WITH ALOWARE YOU GET MORE THAN YOU PAY FOR, WHICH IS THE OPPOSITE WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY I USED.

Robert

Customizable and CUSTOMIZABLE

Customer Support - A+ Quality of Product & Service - A+ Price - A Pleased Clients and Staff - A+

Pros

The customer service at Aloware is outstanding. Because of that, despite not having a sliver of tech aptitude, I was able to describe with layperson lingo exactly what we wanted and needed our system to do, and the team at Aloware made it happen. And I never got that thing that most tech experts seem to do, they subtly insinuate that unless you understand tech talk, we don't want to deal with you. Perhaps I'm paying too much attention to customer service with my praise, but I just cannot help but feel satisfied having happened upon Aloware. As for the caliber of their product, it does exactly what we were told to expect. What else could we ask for. No, I'm not related to the owners, I am a crotchety old guy who rarely compliments my kids, let alone submiting a review for a company for doing what they're supposed to do... But Aloware doesn't just do what they're supposed to do. They go above and beyond, patiently describing (several times if needed) how to setup and use their service. If you're one of those business owners struggling with the concept of throwing their landline phones in the trash, where they belong, and making the overdue switch to internet based phones, then you're fortunate to be considering Aloware. There's no need to equivocate any longer, pull the trigger and sign up for Aloware today.

Cons

I'm sure there are cons, however I've yet to encounter one.

Reasons for choosing Aloware

We did a thorough review of products that met our specs. One other company was in the range of possible. But really didn't compare.

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Apples and oranges in terms of add-on features and ease of use.

Justin

Consistent Hospitality

Consistent experience and accessible information across our enterprise.

Pros

As we have multiple agents managing the same guest Aloware allows us to seamlessly integrate all guest communications into a single source vis their integration with our Property Management Software, Guesty.

Cons

Mobile app has bugs such as needing to be open in the background, and find old conversations is not easy.

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Integration to our other softwares.

Brandon

Quick, Organized, Helps us Close!

Very good!

Pros

Lists are so easy to navigate, can send mass texts, emails, and do quick calls. More importantly it's very easy to maintain these lists and update leads.

Cons

Upload templates became difficult on certain computer.

Just Started Using

We needed a back office software to be able to track our recruiting system, inbound-outbound, CRM, and just give us the ability to know where our business is at all times, and that is what aloware gives you!

Pros

I love the ability it gives us to track our AI Calling and keep everything streamlined, simple and easy to use, your customer service is on point when we have questions, and so far i look forward to really growing our recruiting systems using your software!

Cons

There has not been anything we have ran into yet that i could say negative about the software, it has done everything we were looking for and its been great so far!

Reasons for choosing Aloware

Aloware looked like the best option for us personally for all the things we were looking to do, it had deeper, better overall system to give us EVERYTHING we needed to grow this recruiting system

Brandi

Easy to set up and sync to Hubspot

Pros

We needed a phone system to sync to our Hubspot account and record our calls and texts to the customer contact. This was an easy solution that gives each CSM and Sales rep a personal line and logs their activity through the desktop or app.

Cons

There were a few hiccups within setup such as having team members use my line, but support was quick to help me correct the issues that were primarily just user error on our part.

Joel

1 year update

Great customer service during my learning curve

Pros

Cons

Call recording features had some issues but we solved them

Needed cheaper options

Washify COO review

Admittedly the decision to go to the product was based on the CEO making that decision but the decision was intended to address a problem that Aloware wasn’t really suited for completely solving. And we had changing administrators on the project for a number of reasons that was not Aloware’s fault. For that and other reasons the product not been fully implemented yet

Pros

That it had the potential for a lot of flexibility in call routing, recording and text messaging

Cons

It was cumbersome to implement. And some things that should’ve been straightforward with more complex than expected

Reasons for choosing Aloware

We decided to keep both for different reasons

Reasons for switching to Aloware

The original expectation was it would be be replacing our trouble ticketing system until was recognized that it would only handle the incoming telephony-based inquiries into the system. It was also hoped to be able to be used to track all the sales people‘s customer interactions but without the mobile app it was unlikely to get sales people to login to make and receive phone calls and text messages as they typically did from their own cell phones

Jean-Emmanuel

Great software with unique integrations

Pros

Aloware is the only contact center software that seamlessly connects to Guesty and Slack. These integrations were a key feature for us. The software is easy to use, and scales well with our business.

Cons

Downloading data for the creation of reports is very slow (often doesn't work for large datasets). Changing a contact is on Aloware does not work well if the contact has been pulled from another integration, the Guesty integration is not 2-way. The cost is high compared to other similar software.

andrea

Industry: Program Development

Neutral customer

Pros

Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines

Cons

The line connexion with customers is not so good

Reasons for switching to Aloware

Multiple line management was not as easy as in Aloware

Jimmy

Aloware and anoosh

Great

Pros

Aloware has worked great for my business. I recommend it to anyone. Anoosh is great there. Highly recommend

Cons

Reporting and routing sometimes off . But overall still great

Awesome platform

Very responsive

Pros

Best calling platform out there, and they keep adding features!

Cons

Minor ui/ux issues... Nothing else was a major issue at all

Hayato

Hands Down The Best Dialer We've Used

Pros

My experience with Aloware has been nothing but outstanding. Prior to Aloware we were struggling to maintain day-to-day operations due to the lack of support and data organization. Transitioning to Aloware was seamless, and we are now able to scale exponentially thanks to Aloware. I couldn't be more happy with the decision to go with Aloware, and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] enough for their efforts to make our operation much more efficient.

Sk

Aloware automated our outgoing calls

We were working with our Financial service where we offer customers mostly from USA insurance solutions and we were looking for a solution preferably web based and affordable to make calls and send SMS to our customers and we found Aloware perfectly matches our requirement. So we signed up and got great help from their support team to set up and run properly.

Pros

- Easy to use web based feature. - Excellent for small and medium scale businesses. - Easy CRM integration with most of the leading CRM softwares. - Easy SMS and Call tracking.

Cons

- I have not found great deal of cons to write here but may the pricing can be a little bit lower so that a lot of small businesses can afford.

Diana

Industry: Law Practice

user

Pros

i love the function of the software. Tracking and automation is great.

Cons

The software is not extremely user-friendly there are lots of menus to click through and it is not extremely inherent where to click through.

Luis

Great for my call center

great experience

Pros

Easy to use, you get everything you need in one platform. and easy to understand

Cons

I haven't try the crm, there is not much that I don't like

Tally

Aloware Review!!

Pros

functionality! Many helpful features and creative uses. Makes marketing tracking super easy and automated

Cons

would be great to have video tutorials on how to use

Anthony

it has been a GREAT overall Experience

Pros

It easily lets you monitor multiple numbers and track productivity

Cons

Have not found a con yet. It does everything i want it to do

Prefer Aloware to many other similar products

Very well designed platform

Pros

Ease of use, customer service with company

Cons

that more companies dont use it i have to bounce back between too many.

Aloware