• Pros

• "It easily lets you monitor multiple numbers and track productivity"

• "Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines"

• "Aloware has worked great for my business. I recommend it to anyone. Anoosh is great there. Highly recommend "

• Cons

• "I'm sure there are cons, however I've yet to encounter one. "

• "The software is not extremely user-friendly there are lots of menus to click through and it is not extremely inherent where to click through."

• "Upload templates became difficult on certain computer. "

Browse Aloware Reviews

Caleb from Real Estate

The best option for a real estate organization

We have segregated our sales line from our customer service line. This, along with our ability to text using the same number we speak to clients on has been a game changer. Anoosh and his team have been great enabling us to adopt the product into our existing business without experiencing downtime.

Pros

It's a tie between two features. Automated data entry through our CRM integration (this saves me at least 30 minutes to an hour every day) and the ability for our team to adopt Aloware wherever and whenever using our legacy phones, the softphone or the native apps.

Cons

Tagging a contact on mobile is still something I haven't been able to figure out on my own. I will have to contact support for help.

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

It seemed like the easiest system to implement and use within our budget

Ian from DOmedia / BillboardsIn.com

2-in-1: Great Value

Aloware are and the team behind it are excellent. Great value, very responsive to customers, and a high level of configurability for coders and non-coders alike. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

The ability to operate both a customized call center with SMS, alongside phone tracking for marketing attribution all in a single platform.

Cons

Not all features a are intuitive to find, though extensive documentation exists within the app.

Mark from Washify Services, LLC

Washify COO review

Admittedly the decision to go to the product was based on the CEO making that decision but the decision was intended to address a problem that Aloware wasn’t really suited for completely solving. And we had changing administrators on the project for a number of reasons that was not Aloware’s fault. For that and other reasons the product not been fully implemented yet

Pros

That it had the potential for a lot of flexibility in call routing, recording and text messaging

Cons

It was cumbersome to implement. And some things that should’ve been straightforward with more complex than expected

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

We decided to keep both for different reasons

Hayato from RocketOffr

Hands Down The Best Dialer We've Used

Pros

My experience with Aloware has been nothing but outstanding. Prior to Aloware we were struggling to maintain day-to-day operations due to the lack of support and data organization. Transitioning to Aloware was seamless, and we are now able to scale exponentially thanks to Aloware. I couldn't be more happy with the decision to go with Aloware, and can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] enough for their efforts to make our operation much more efficient.

Cons

I really don't have one that I can articulate. Every problem we've had, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] worked extremely hard to fix immediately.

Evan from RocketOffr

Best Software and Support I have ever Encountered

Pros

Before Aloware it was a nightmare to manage our data and scale our operations. Aloware helped us build a custom implementation and now we can contact 3X the leads in half the time. Our transition to Aloware was seamless. Their customer support is quick and helpful, every time.

Cons

I can't name a single thing I didn't like about Aloware.

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

Their customer support is better, hands down.

Daniel from Team Dream Financial

Just Started Using

We needed a back office software to be able to track our recruiting system, inbound-outbound, CRM, and just give us the ability to know where our business is at all times, and that is what aloware gives you!

Pros

I love the ability it gives us to track our AI Calling and keep everything streamlined, simple and easy to use, your customer service is on point when we have questions, and so far i look forward to really growing our recruiting systems using your software!

Cons

There has not been anything we have ran into yet that i could say negative about the software, it has done everything we were looking for and its been great so far!

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

Aloware looked like the best option for us personally for all the things we were looking to do, it had deeper, better overall system to give us EVERYTHING we needed to grow this recruiting system

Kevin from Best Choice Recruiting

Great Solution

Aloware is a great company that provides us the "call center" we need. Whether you are a big company or small. If I have problems, i am contacted quickly and the problem is efficiently solved.

Pros

This product allows me to automate my teams calling when new applications come in, my team just has to be available to receive the calls. This product also allows for my team to manually dial as well and I can review calls at my leisure.

Cons

There are a few issues with individual extensions that have not been ideal for my company, however the support here is phenomenal and from my understanding it's on the list of improvements.

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

Cost and its not just an outgoing call solution.

Annette from LifeInsure

BEST SOFTWARE OUT THERE FOR SMS, TELEPHONY AND BEST SUPPORT

I NEEDED A FLEXIBLE TELEPHONY PROGRAM FOR MULTIPLE SALES AGENTS IN MULTIPLE STATES WITH TEXT CAPABILITIES AND MANY OTHER FEATURES AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR NEW COMPANY. ALL OTHERS WERE RIDICULOUSLY PRICED AND REQUIRED UPGRADES FOR FEATURES THAT ALOWARE MADE STANDARD. THE SUPPORT IS UNMATCHED AND SPEED OF HELP IS TOO!

Pros

PRICE!!! EASE OF USE AND SUPPORT IS UNBELIEVABLE!! THEY ARE SO FLEXIBLE TO HELP WITH CHALLENGES AND CHANGES I NEEDED FOR MY BUSINESS AND VERY QUICK TO SUPPORT ANY ISSUE

Cons

THERE'S NOT ONE BAD THING I CAN SAY HONESTLY

PRICE, FEATURES, SUPPORT!!

andrea from Urbanimmersive

Industry: Program Development

Neutral customer

Pros

Easy to use, the new app is a big plus. Can have multiple lines

Cons

The line connexion with customers is not so good

Brandon from Marketing & Advertising

Quick, Organized, Helps us Close!

Very good!

Pros

Lists are so easy to navigate, can send mass texts, emails, and do quick calls. More importantly it's very easy to maintain these lists and update leads.

Cons

Upload templates became difficult on certain computer.

Robert from North American Help Services Alliance, Inc.

Customizable and CUSTOMIZABLE

Customer Support - A+ Quality of Product & Service - A+ Price - A Pleased Clients and Staff - A+

Pros

The customer service at Aloware is outstanding. Because of that, despite not having a sliver of tech aptitude, I was able to describe with layperson lingo exactly what we wanted and needed our system to do, and the team at Aloware made it happen. And I never got that thing that most tech experts seem to do, they subtly insinuate that unless you understand tech talk, we don't want to deal with you. Perhaps I'm paying too much attention to customer service with my praise, but I just cannot help but feel satisfied having happened upon Aloware. As for the caliber of their product, it does exactly what we were told to expect. What else could we ask for. No, I'm not related to the owners, I am a crotchety old guy who rarely compliments my kids, let alone submiting a review for a company for doing what they're supposed to do... But Aloware doesn't just do what they're supposed to do. They go above and beyond, patiently describing (several times if needed) how to setup and use their service. If you're one of those business owners struggling with the concept of throwing their landline phones in the trash, where they belong, and making the overdue switch to internet based phones, then you're fortunate to be considering Aloware. There's no need to equivocate any longer, pull the trigger and sign up for Aloware today.

Cons

I'm sure there are cons, however I've yet to encounter one.

Reasons for Choosing Aloware

We did a thorough review of products that met our specs. One other company was in the range of possible. But really didn't compare.

Jimmy from Marketing

Aloware and anoosh

Great

Pros

Cons

Reporting and routing sometimes off . But overall still great

Chris from LendingWise

Awesome platform

Very responsive

Pros

Best calling platform out there, and they keep adding features!

Cons

Minor ui/ux issues... Nothing else was a major issue at all

Sk from Retail

Aloware automated our outgoing calls

We were working with our Financial service where we offer customers mostly from USA insurance solutions and we were looking for a solution preferably web based and affordable to make calls and send SMS to our customers and we found Aloware perfectly matches our requirement. So we signed up and got great help from their support team to set up and run properly.

Pros

- Easy to use web based feature. - Excellent for small and medium scale businesses. - Easy CRM integration with most of the leading CRM softwares. - Easy SMS and Call tracking.

Cons

- I have not found great deal of cons to write here but may the pricing can be a little bit lower so that a lot of small businesses can afford.

Diana from Tofer & associates

Industry: Law Practice

user

Pros

i love the function of the software. Tracking and automation is great.

Tally from Sasooness Law Group

Aloware Review!!

Pros

functionality! Many helpful features and creative uses. Makes marketing tracking super easy and automated

Cons

would be great to have video tutorials on how to use

Anthony from Freedom Heavy Haul

it has been a GREAT overall Experience

Pros

It easily lets you monitor multiple numbers and track productivity

Cons

Have not found a con yet. It does everything i want it to do

Chris from Hospitality

Prefer Aloware to many other similar products

Very well designed platform

Pros

Ease of use, customer service with company

Cons

that more companies dont use it i have to bounce back between too many.

Jovanna from Best Choice Recruiting

New User

Pros

The option to call/text our leads! This makes it easy because after calling a lead we are able to send a quick text letting them know we reached out. Especially to leads that have full voicemails or no voicemail access.

Cons

My contacted leads list doesn't stay in chronological order, I have to manually select how I would like the list to show every day.

Marvin from Just Press One Inc

It is an awesome thing using this software. I would recommend this to all to use it.

Pros

It take so much easier and it is faster.

Cons

It is when you do outbound call. At first since i was not able to navigate more i need to type in the number and the client that i worked for. But by the time we knew to set it up. It is very nice and easier.