What are CallShaper users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using CallShaper software through verified user reviews

• icon"Has the features that matter most to me and my client. Great tool and is still improving."
  • icon"Reporting is wonderful easy to read and filter. Setting up export and automated delivery are easy too."
  • icon"I love the fact that it is so easy to program, I don't need a programmer's help to set up a campaign. The reporting is great, and you can drill down to the rep or media level and listen to the calls."
  • icon"It is always auto dial for outbound. There is no option to dial manually."
  • icon"Some of the stats are a bit tough to comprehend."

Browse all CallShaper Reviews

• Have you used CallShaper and would like to share your experience with others?

Jason

This program does what it is supposed to. If you need help their customer service team is awesome.

Pros

Very easy to setup and use. We used this product for a whole sale jewelry store and killed it. Loved the ease of use.

Sevin

Industry: Environmental Services

Best dialing software ever!

I love this dialer, customer service is responsive, we use it daily in both a call center and remote work-from-home representatives and I have the same ability to interact with someone across the country in the same way I would interact with a rep inside the office!

Pros

The software is pack full of features and accessibility for every level of operations on the dialer itself!

Cons

It is a process to get it setup and running, but once its configured, it's amazing!

Reasons for switching to CallShaper

ChaseData was clunky and sometimes unresponsive. We have loved every minute on the CallShaper predictive dialer!

Shoaib

Feedback About Call Shaper Services

So far. So good. The Customer Support is very impressive and very satisfying in particular. Functionality is quite user Friendly. Recommended...

Pros

User Friendly and excellent Customer Support.

Cons

Dial Level options are limited...

Response from CallShaper

At CallShaper our top objectives are to provide superior support and maintain a user-friendly interface. We are pleased CallShaper is meeting and exceeding those expectations! Our predictive dialer algorithm is designed to do what it takes to keep your agents busy while still adhering to all applicable regulations. With CallShaper you are not limited to a tiny 4:1 dialing ratio, nor will you need to babysit the dialer. Our platform constantly watches changes happening to your campaign and reacts accordingly, enabling management to focus on the quality and production of their agents without the distraction of possible variables needing IT intervention. We are constantly improving the system based on feedback from our customers. We encourage you, as well as all our customers, to continue providing feedback so we can make improvements to a system that keeps setting itself apart from the competition.

Replied January 2017

Kamille

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Feature Packed Yet Simple To Use !

I use CallShaper every day to manage my agents, which are all in different locations (Home Based). It is so great to be able to monitor and whisper to my agents when helping the newer ones, even barging in to take over a call when they are struggling. I love the built in Scorecards so the agents can always see their quality scores. I can even run reporting on the Scorecards as well as any other KPI's that are important to the client which is a simple and non-cumbersome set-up. Support is fantastic and the built in Compliance features mean I do not have to worry about State holidays, Cell Phones or Abandon rates. What is really outstanding is the Scripting. It isn't HTML or other programming language. It is as simple as MS Word with rebuttal features. When I make changes, the agents see it on the next call. No need to have everyone log out and back in to see changes! The call quality is outstanding and there is no detectable time between the customer answering and the connection to an agent, so hang-ups are rare. Thanks CallShaper for making a product anyone can use!

Pros

Ease of use. Built in QA System. Top 10 Agent ranking for competition. Scripting tools. Real-time reporting. Recordings are kept for 5 years. Support is fantastic!

Cons

None that I can think of.

Response from CallShaper

Thank you Kamille for the kind words and praise. We are pleased you are making good use of the features that are standard in CallShaper's platform and are not add-ons where others may offer as a separate line item. Again, we appreciate the feedback as we always listen to the needs of our customers and continue to add abilities and features, operators would like to see.

CallShaper Review

I have been using this platform for about 5 years now and it has made life much easier when looking at the live stats and looking at agent and program performance in one place. It is very user friendly and provides a support menu that allows you to read up on the different features while in the platform. Most features give you a quick view of what they do if you hover over the option. The admin feature is great you are able to do many things other platforms would need IT intervention like blocking a number, creating posting strings, state blocking and a host of other things.

Pros

I like the easy navigation and the support system that is on the platform as well as the capability to download almost all reports that are available and the admin tools.

Cons

It is still a fairly young system and while it is very sophisticated and provides many of the current needs in our field their may still be some features that might be needed for company specific programs.

Response from CallShaper

We at CallShaper thank you Enrique for your years as a valued customer. We are glad you appreciate the simplicity and ease of use that has been the driving factors behind the design of our cloud based platform. Our CEO is committed to always finding ways to improve on the system and we welcome input from our customers to aide in the constant evolution of a product we are proud of. You are also spot on regarding support. Denise is one of those rare individuals who is never satisfied until you are. Her efforts in creating the library has resulted in possibly the most user friendly resource I have seen in my 20+ years in the industry! Again, thank you and we are always here for you!

Replied November 2016

Stanley

Excellent Customer Support, so easy to use with Great Features & Functionality

* Customer support is very friendly, willing to help and know what they are doing. They helped me identify my issue and came up with a solution in a timely manner the few times I had to reach out to them. Which is excellent since time is literally Money. * This software is so easy to use. I had both my Supervisor and QA in training using the software within their first few days in their new position. They were able to catch on quickly and even identify features I was not aware of. They both love this tool and rated it as 5 star I totally agreed with them. * The Features & Functionality are awesome, it's like these guys know what clients are looking for and what contact centers need. My team and I were discussing some features we needed in a software like this one and as we went along using it we needed additional features based on the client reports and some of the features were there without us knowing (customer support took care of that and helped us out) but the other features we were able to get added so the reporting was exactly what the client wanted and we added some extra info in the report label we knew the client would have loved. My client was happy, therefore I was happy :-). * With the piece of mind this tool gives to you, how it helps me impress my clients, allow both my agents and staff effectively and efficiently manage and help increasing profit, this software easily pays for itself based on the clients I worked with. * Fantastic software!

Pros

- Easy to use. - Has the features that matter most to me and my client. - Great tool and is still improving.

Cons

- Price Per user is very High, which makes is harder for a start-up BPO/Center to use the tool. - No Free trial (A free trial would allow one to see the awesomeness of the tool and don't want any other)

Response from CallShaper

Thank you for the review Stanley. When you state " it's like these guys know what clients are looking for and what contact centers need " That is because there were people from the Operations departments involved in it's creation. Much input was gathered and received on what the centers need and what clients look for. I think that is what sets us apart. Any function of the system can be handled by the Operations team and no need for IT or Support intervention, even with scripting or loading leads!

Replied December 2016

Nick

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Happy CallShaper Customer

I manage a small size customer service team of about 10 people, who use CallShaper. The scripting, IVR, and webhook features are all very robust and I have been completely satisfied. The reporting is great for recurring exports. You are able to fully customize exports with all existing data fields, plus custom data fields that you can add. The only improvement I would like to see is the ability to customize "ad-hoc" reports. If you have not set up a recurring export, you cannot quickly grab a customized report for already existing calls, you are limited to some pre-set reports. Their customer service is fast to respond and have never failed to help fix an issue including even working on software updates. I highly recommend.

Pros

Scripting, IVR, webhooks, exports, customer support

Cons

I cannot run a report that includes custom data fields for past calls that were not part of a recurring export. I would also like to be able to set whatever time frame I want for reports, often times it is capped at one month

Response from CallShaper

Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to review CallShaper! We really appreciate your business and your feedback! We also love to hear that our support team is continuing to provide you with 1st class support! We will be sure to look into creating more capabilities around ad-hoc reports, and appreciate you bringing this up! Thanks again Nick!

Replied July 2020

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

CallShaper

I love using this platform the ease of setting up the campaigns to have agents seeing real time stats.

Pros

the ease of navigation and being so user friendly

Cons

The setup option of the inbound priority to agents

Reasons for switching to CallShaper

Less IT intervention

Response from CallShaper

Enrique, Thank you for your review of CallShaper! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide Global Com with the best platform and support available.

Replied July 2020

Christie

Awesome technology!

I love being able to set up my own scripting and export files without having to wait for a programmer to do it for me! It is also great being able to have the dialer cost be variable so that I am only charged for what I need each month. This makes it extremely cost effective for me. The productivity is excellent, and the reporting allows me to manage my business down to the rep or media source detail so I can optimize performance.

Pros

I love the fact that it is so easy to program, I don't need a programmer's help to set up a campaign. The reporting is great, and you can drill down to the rep or media level and listen to the calls. My efficiencies and performance has improved dramatically since I started using CallShaper.

Cons

None for me...

Carl

CallShaper Review

We have been using CallShaper for a few months now. CallShaper has been a very useful tool for our Sales Support Team and our Sales Team. I have found the user guides by Denise are easy to follow and use when it comes to set up and creating the scripts. If I have any questions the live support is always a phone call away and very quick to respond. The Support and Sales Teams have found CallShaper easy to use and feel it has worked very well for them. Thank You CallShaper!

Pros

Ease of use.

Response from CallShaper

Thank you for the kind words Carl and we at CallShaper are always happy to hear what you admire about our system. We agree Denise has put together one of the most easy to use, read and implement user guides I have EVER seen or used. One thing it allows, is you to use the cloud based dialer to its full capability, something people hardly ever do with their current systems. So many times we want all the bells and whistles on a system, only to be overwhelmed and confused by the layouts and never are truly happy with the core components we need for daily use. As always, Bob Weinholt, our CEO, never rests on his laurels and is always trying to add features and abilities that customers request in ways that are not only easy to use, but without so many of the extra charges other companies require for each 'add on'.

Replied November 2016

Ali

Amazing Auto Dialer and Support

CallShaper has been great! The support, access to stats and just the overall layout of everything. This is a great system and one of the best features is the customization script on the fly making it really easy to make changes to existing scripts and the logic is easy to understand.

Pros

Script customization

Cons

Some of the stats are a bit tough to comprehend

Scott

Industry: Medical Devices

Ease of Use, Super Reporting and Fantastic Support

When running a campaign, nothing is more important than uptime. We have never experienced any downtime to date. The interface is simple in design and easy to deploy for our virtual agents and supervisors have a variety of tools to improve agent skills. Leads are easy to load and the owners seem to always be adding improvements to what has proven to be a great system already.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of deployment, supervisor tools, scorecards, monitoring, ease of recording location. Lead and Agent skill sets

Cons

Would love to see more inbound reporting

Leilani Grace

The Best Dialer

Pros

I like call shaper because the script when I took calls back in my previous company is already there in the system. We can also view our statistics in the company through this software

Cons

I am unable to make manual dialing in this software. It is always auto dial for outbound. There is no option to dial manually.

Jordan

Best of Class Dialer

Callshaper is simply put the best dialer for those looking for a simple and easy to use predictive dialer with just the right amount of features but not overly complicated to setup. It provides great functionality and it's dynamic scripting allows even the most basic user to configure it properly. A typical campaign could be up and running in a matter of a few hours

Pros

Easy to setup Great agent scripting tool

Cons

More IVR functions

Response from CallShaper

Jordan, we are so pleased our solution has met, and obviously based on your comments, exceeding your expectations. We understand how customers who change their technology are always a little anxious regarding change and how that might affect productivity. Your comments reflect our mission to 'demystify' the heart of the Contact Center and allow Operations to fully enjoy the abilities of the Solution w/o getting overwhelmed with the interface, Looking forward to continue to work with you and of course our famously wonderful Support is always there to help if needed.

My experience with CallShaper

Pros

This product is easy to use and set up. Reporting is wonderful easy to read and filter. setting up export and automated delivery are easy too.

Cons

I have one small issue with this platform is when it comes to inbound calls and assigning agents to get calls from multiple inbound lines.

Tom

Time used: Free Trial

We have been a user of CallShaper for the last 2 years. They provided a great product when we signed up and have continuously worked on enhancing more features and benefits as our clients needs have changed. Solid Company!

Response from CallShaper

Great to hear that you are benefiting from our Hosted Contact Platform Solution! Please continue to provide feedback on what you would like to see as we keep a list of innovative additions and are tirelessly committed to serving our customers with simply the best solution!

4.88/5 out of 16 reviews