CallFire

CallFire Reviews

RATING:

• icon"The interface makes it easy to set up. Live transfer is extremely useful."
  • icon"Lots of great data points, post campaigns, and great reports. Online login and setup is great when working remotely."
  • icon"The voices for type-to-speech are pleasant, easy to understand."
  • icon"It results in unwanted marketing emails to people who aren't potential customers."
  • icon"Our lead managers who use this tool complained that it was difficult to track conversations. They felt that the inbox wasn't as user-friendly."
  • icon"The only disadvantage is the unwanted mails and texts which seems to be unwanted users. Other is the slow customer service that annoys alot."

All CallFire Reviews

Amber

CallFire is an Effective & Affordable Solution

I was in a pinch with my billing admin out of the office for a long time, so I needed a solution to let clients know if their invoice was overdue. I set up CallFire and got fantastic results from the first time I used it. I love the option of transferring to a live person, too. It's been great for recouping late payments in my small business.

Pros

- The voices for type-to-speech are pleasant, easy to understand - It's really affordable - The interface makes it easy to set up - Live transfer is extremely useful

Cons

- I wish it had the ability to edit the text of a recording, or at least view the words being spoken so they can be copied to another response. It's a bit cumbersone to have to retype for small changes.

Callfire Review

It has been a great help for my business to generate more revenue with better quality and low maintenance problems.

Pros

I was using some other auto dialing products before i got to know about Callfire from one my business mate. When i saw it working i was amazed. The uploading of the data, caller lists is very easy no matter if it is any file extension format it accepts all and shows you the exact call details on the screen as they are uploaded on it. We do not have to mention the unwanted details like address, zip, area code or postal code like rest of the dialer requires necessarily in order to get the calling list uploaded on the software. The call connectivity is excellent and i never have experienced a call drop or breakage call echo while dialing, (Provided sufficient internet bandwidth). They have got exiting upgraded features like messaging from a smart phone app. Call broadcasting and even you can track your call records as well. IVR (interactive voice responses) lets you set us inbound caller messages, product details, help center escalations till the time the caller is being answered by the next available agent. We also can make conference calls as well as call routing from this software. Also we can configure as many agents as we want on this dialer. We also can rely on the superior customer service as they are always available to help us with any technical issues.

Cons

Honestly, no hassle, nothing to say bad or anything which i dont like about this product. It worth's every single penny invested.Value for money and happy customer engagement.

March 2022

Horrible support, and way too many calls dropped

Pros

Interface is relatively easy to use. That's about it for now. IVR support is non-existent.

Cons

Customer support, which used to be decent, is now a form you fill out. The form you fill out goes into the ether. No response in email that form was received. Price is fairly expensive relative to Twilio. Call are being dropped 30% of the time. Despite our testing proof otherwise, they are blaming our phones for the issues.

Reasons for choosing CallFire

6 years ago, this was a great company to use, now...not so much.

Don

Excellent for managing multiple call campaigns

The non-profit agency that I work for has been using the Callfire Cloud Call Center for over 5 years now as a tool to better manage our customer service outreach. The software allows us to easily create small targeted calling campaigns for individual staff or a large multi-user campaign for customer service follow-up with our entire customer base. The metrics that the software provides allow us to track staff productivity during calls, see good versus bad phone numbers, a number of live answers, etc. The data/question screen allows for customized Q&A that operators can fill in while on a call and which can be exported to Excel for data mining later. One major complaint is when trying to export the data. Not sure if this is due to the size of the campaigns, internet connection, the software itself, or what but it can often take several clicks of the export/download option over many minutes (I've seen it take anywhere from 3 minutes which is reasonable to one time when I spent over 20 minutes trying to open a campaign and export/download the results). This issue we have witnessed on multiple occasions over the years so it's not an isolated incident but again, tough to truly track down what the problem is. Customer Service, however, has been great in trying to help us on the occasions when we needed info but could not get it from the system.

Pros

Versatile, fairly easy to use, easy to customize.

Cons

Sometimes tough to export data.

Use it all the time for my business

great software!

Pros

I use this software for all my outgoing calls. It allows me to schedule confirmations to my clients with one click of a button

Cons

I had it set up for me by a subcontracted programmer. I do not have the technical knowledge to manage my set up. Wish the company had people on call to set up things for me and later make changes

Easy to use and feature rich, we've grown to absolutely love it.

Pros

The UI is easy to navigate and all major features are clearly accessible from nearly anywhere. The reports are also powerful so we've been able to track & update metrics, increasing our overall productivity quite quickly.

Cons

Initially we were concerned the features may not be that beneficial to us but once we began to see an increase in revenue due to sending out discounts & promotions, along updates and notifications so easily, we were very pleased.

Carlos

Great software for a great price

Pros

Easy to setup and easy to use. Lots of great data points, post campaigns, and great reports. Online login and setup is great when working remotely.

Cons

User interface can be a little tricky at first but once you get the hang of it, works well. Customer support is great but a little inconsistent at times.

Pros

CallFire's Cloud Call Center is an easy to use phone banking tool to use. You can set up scripts, questions/responses, transfers, pre-recorded answering machine messages, etc.

Cons

Two main things: (1) I've noticed reporting from the Cloud Call Center can be buggy. Calls show as Live Answer when they were actually Answering Machine drops, for instance. (2) Apparently CallFire has deprioritized this tool, so they no longer officially support it. We've had accounts for years so we are grandfathered in, but this is problematic to me for our future use.

Amy

Cheap, easy phone banking

It allows us to do so much of our external outreach -- phone banking, texting, robo calls, and more!

Pros

This is the most cost-effective way we've found to do our online phone banking. It has a lot of customizable options in set up, and we can easily set up a campaign to gather information.

Cons

I'd prefer my agents/callers to not have to sign up for an account when they join a calling campaign. It results in unwanted marketing emails to people who aren't potential customers.

Pamela

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Callfire auto dialer reduces the time when we placing calls to our client's customers.

Pros

Callfire integrates with our CRM system. Therefore we can enter notes directly in the system. It is easy to use and the customer service is great.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about this software. Callfire meets everything we need in an auto dialer.

Joel

CallFire Review

Best tool for mass communication that is cost-effective and easy to use. You can reach your customer base at the touch of a button and get whatever info needed to scale or improve your business. Great customer support as well.

Pros

There's so much that comes with this tool such as pre-recording feature for replies, script-setting, analytics, texting, phone banking just to name a few. All this actually make phone banking easy. For businesses, I'd say that it is the best way to reach out to customers and follow-up on them whether it involves taking a survey, getting feedback for particular product or even letting them know that you are about to launch a new product or service. It's flexible and customizable, which makes it even more your go-to choice for online banking. It's pricing is actually great and it gives you the value for your money with automated dialing feature for mass calls and of course, great customer service in case you have any problem that you would like to report.

Cons

I'd appreciate being able to edit text when you're recording to correct any accidental errors. Customization should be considered for standard reports so they can best suit specific business needs.

Ashley

Call Fire Review

The customer service team was great! They helped me figure out the kinks and gave me tips on converting my pre-recorded messages to a file that could up load and it was no headache at all!

Pros

This system does it all. Does the mass text messaging , mass voicemail and its simple to use!

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was that the voicemail that was sent IF the person picks up the phone and it was supposed to go to their voicemail then it just hangs up on them. I think that if they answer it should at least have the recording to hear. Or bypass the answer option and show up in their voicemail box if at all possible.

Jay

Great outbound call center program

CallFire has allowed us to get employees with little experience with call center programs up and running in a short period of time. Customer service was also very responsive.

Pros

The program is very easy to set up and use. Our out-bound callers were on-boarded and using the program in minutes. The reporting and call recording was very helpful in getting input form our prospects and for caller training.

Cons

The payment process is not as transparent as it could be. The program requires you to purchase credits that are applied to minutes. It would be easier just to purchase minutes.

Kimbra

Industry: Restaurants

Good for outbound calls

My experience has been a positive one. I think this a great app for a telemarketing business

Pros

This has been great for me while working telemarketing. It allowed for calls to be sorted and weeded through giving you good leads also it record's your phone call. Which is good for training and helps me with customer satisfaction. Calls go through quickly.

Cons

I really like this app I didn't see anything wrong with it. It is a bit pricey though

Great and effective tool!

An excellent product at a reasonable price.

Pros

Easy to use, productive and an efficient software. I use CallFire for all of my outgoing calls. A trustworthy product.

Cons

None. I did not come across any drawbacks.

Kyna