What are Dialing Innovations Call Center Application Suite users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Dialing Innovations Call Center Application Suite software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use and visually easy to follow, thank you."
  • icon"The ability to manage multiple campaigns for different departments simultaneously has been easy and beneficial. This software has increased our productivity and workflow."
  • icon"The money we save by using it is substantial. I would Recommend it to anyone needing a quick fix to their incoming needs."
  • icon"Set-up can be a little tough for a not technology oriented individual."
  • icon"Sometime we have to reset the equipment when theres no dial tone or cannot make call."
  • icon"Initial setting is little time consuming and need little IT knowledge. Some time stop working and needs rebooting."

Browse all Dialing Innovations Call Center Application Suite Reviews

• Have you used Dialing Innovations Call Center Application Suite and would like to share your experience with others?

Bill

DI provides personal, high-level service.

Pros

Feature rich, combining the best call center software features from all the competition. Incredibly stable.

Gypsy

Great system! Saved my business money.

We have benefited not only be reducing costs through canceling our traditional phone service but also greater productivity. Employees no longer waste time answering the phone for sales or robo calls and customers calls get routed to the appropriate person which reduces employee time spent on the phone.

Pros

Great price for a quality service. Easy to set up and manage. I have had no issues with service. I have reached out to tech support when wanting to make changes to the system and they were helpful!

Cons

Nothing so far has been negative. I really have liked everything.

Karl

Industry: Restaurants

Dialing Innovations

We have 30 of these systems, and i i probably have to call once a month for support for all locations.

Pros

Its a cheap alternative to a big phone bill.

Cons

When you call in the phone system often doesn't ring. It just goes strait to the automatic attendant.

Tania

The software is excellent and very reliable.

Productivity, profit increase, workflow efficiency, ease of system management.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple campaigns for different departments simultaneously has been easy and beneficial. This software has increased our productivity and workflow. We have the ability to view the results/data for the campaigns throughout the day.

Cons

The software looks intimidating with all of the screens, but it is easy to get used to and there are training videos on the website.

George

Very responsive. Great product.

Pros

This product makes our team much more efficient. We rely on its performance on a daily basis and it has always worked well. The money we save by using it is substantial. I would Recommend it to anyone needing a quick fix to their incoming needs.

Cons

At times installation can be a short term problem. However the effort to install is worth the time and effort. Our team finds it easy to use and very functional.

stephanie

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

CCA

Pros

I have worked in a call center for over 15 years. I have worked for telecommunication, retail and banking. The software that I used was typically the same just with a few sections changed to the type of Call Center Environment. So it was very easy for me to adapt to each company easily.

Cons

No issue did I have with using these applications.

Call Center Applications Review

Pros

There are many features that are noteworthy. The setup is very simple and the support is even better. We have used this system and rarely have we had any issues. Cost and simplicity are very important within any business when choosing a product.

Cons

I cannot list any negatives. Any issues that we have ever experienced had nothing to do with the system, but had to do with our internet service provider.

Harpreet S

excellent money saving plan

saves money.

Pros

Recorded message gives a professional experience to caller Clear sound Saves money on land line expenses.

Cons

Initial setting is little time consuming and need little IT knowledge. some time stop working and needs rebooting

Michael T

Great Restaurant Resource

I found the people I interacted with to be helpful and very prompt. The product has been a big help to me and I believe increased my catering business. Overall, a great buy!

Pros

I use this to help organize calls to my restaurants and direct to the correct party. It is really a great tool!

Cons

Set-up can be a little tough for a not technology oriented individual.

Easy use

How to install it

Pros

I like most about this because very easy to use,

Cons

I don’t see any user forum which will beneficial for us

Justin

A good Dialer System

Over the years they've become a very stable dialer system. Would recommend for most businesses.

Pros

Able to add just about any feature necessary. They don't have downtime that often. Pretty easy to use for the most part. They don't charge for minutes which is great.

Cons

Not the best customer service. Adding new features is not cheap.

Kamlesh

Industry: Restaurants

Subway

So far great but did not get return call few times from other services I was looking for!

Pros

Cheap and less handling for catering orders

Jitu

Great Device.

Great, we love this device.

Pros

- First thing get more catering orders. - This device avoide marketing calls.

Cons

This device working very great. We are saving more money annually when we switch this device.

Brandi

Pros

Easy to use and visually easy to follow, thank you!

Cons

Nothing that we have run into since using it 3 years ago

Dialing Innovations Call Center Application Suite